- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is another chapter in the books! Something a liiiiiitle softer this time around, but none the less gearing up for some more action!

To think I have come this far as a “tiny” and my first response to meeting a massive woman is to just kiss her feet without a word... I guess actions mean more then words right? Either way I was in full survival mode all the time now. I just wanted to live, no matter what the afterlife holds I feel like I have found my own version of heaven, sure some moments are better then others but really, living this fantasy is always been a dream. No need to end it early, I almost felt as if submitting right off the bat is a the cheat code for this reality now, Who hates a people pleaser anyway?


You mean, Goddess pleaser.


True, that has its own ring to it, I dig it


Ha who thought we would be agreeing with each other now?


Well, YOU certainly thought so!


That is a good observation Ol' Boy! Better pay attention though, a goddess is summoning you...


My thoughts were broken by my realization that I had went right back to kissing the Blondes toe, I lifted my face once more from her warm flesh and met her gaze once more. My tiny eyes took in her massive form and perfectly proportioned face, she was truly a spectacle to behold. I felt butterflies in my stomach, as if meeting a crush for the first time. The goddess broke the silence first speaking softly.


“Well hello there little guy, no need to kiss my toe, I mean you no harm.”


Her soft words soothed me and I felt much less anxious at her feet. I clambered up enough courage to reply hoping she could hear me.


“Thank you ma'am, I hope I did not disturb you, My name is Caleb!” I shouted up to her


“Nice to meet you Caleb, Let me bring you up here so I can hear you better, you are quite small afterall.” The giantess replied


I extended my arms upward to symbolize her picking me up. The blonde leaned her torso towards her knees to get a better look at me, I watched as her one arm adorned in tattoos begin to reach towards me. Her arm was well defined and showing her hours spent in the gym as it flexed along with the definition in her shoulders, it was like watching one of those Greek statues move and change its position right before my eyes. Her well manicured hand came into my peripheral vision from my left side, I felt the air pressure change like a plane coming in for a landing right near me, The warmth of her hand was next. Her fleshy trunk like fingers enveloped me making me feel safe within her soft grasp. Warmth is all around me as the G forces could be felt on my body propelling me towards her large frame overhead. Soon my ride was over and her hand shifted position so I had a platform to stand on to and speak to the goddess above. Standing to my feet to try and have some dignity while speaking to her, I noticed she had me lifted level with her face, which I really wasn't ready for. Every detail, every little perfection of her face was on full display for me to see. I felt like I was facing some sort of god, and she was here to judge me, however her voice and demeanor so far was weighing against that thought pattern. Feeling weak in the knees I saw her massive lips start to part and I readied myself for her voice to envelop me.


“Well this is better Caleb! I should be able to hear you much better now, My name is Addie by the way”


Addie's warm breath washed over me smelling heavily of weed and alcohol. I was still more at ease now then when at her feet. Her voice was still soft and relaxing, I already felt a sense of fondness for her, She seemed elegant, graceful and aware of our size differences.


“Nice to meet you Addie, I am glad to finally meet you!” I said sincerely


“Nice to meet you too! I didnt know if I would see you again after meeting you briefly at the bar.” Addie replied


“Haha yes you caught me on my first night out since shrinking, I really was a wild experience!” I shouted back to her.


Addie studied me intently with her eyes, I could tell the nights events of drugs still had their effect on her as she was slowly swaying right and left not in tune with her hand. Her breathing was somewhat heavy which was more noticeable at my size, almost like a giant fan blowing over me softly from time to time.


“That is awesome! Finally getting out into the world again after becoming this small must be quite the experience.” Addie said with more warm breath washing over me


“Oh yes, you hit the nail on the head there, I wasn't ready for the amount of tinies that are still out and about beneath peoples feet!” I informed


“Oh they are certainly still out here in the world, unfortunately it is too dangerous for them to be out in the world alone, a lot of people don't pay much attention to where they step. Since the pandemic I made sure to be much more graceful with where I step, They don't need life to be any harder then it already is.” Addie replied while her eyes and facial expression showed me she was telling the truth.


“That is really admirable of you Addie, All tinies around the world appreciate you and I intend to speak for all of them with that statement. We have it hard enough out in the world with giants around every corner.” I said with confidence


“That is very nice of you to say Caleb, I hope I can make at-least a little bit of difference in these crazy times, Live and let live” Addie replied blushing a little


I was enamored, This goddess had stole my heart, I already felt so close to her in our first interaction. She was making me feel so much at ease, My first encounter with a giantess that had some compassion for the tinies of the world. Hope was something I felt for the first time in a long time, I was treated almost like an equal despite being in the palm of a woman's hand. A sense of desire washed over me now, I wanted her, I wanted to belong to her, she made the world feel like it was an ok place to be in.


“You are quite the amazing person Addie, and I really mean that, You have actually made me feel safe for the first time in a long time!” I said blushing through the whole sentence


“Aww Caleb I am so glad you feel safe with me, I hope you don't mind cuddling with me tonight, I am all wiped out from the night out.” Addie stated letting her shoulders relax.


“ I would love nothing more! Just put me where you want me!” I replied to Addie smiling feeling excited for my first time cuddling with something other then a womans foot.


“Here we go!” Addie smiled and lowered me in her hand while shifting her body on the couch.


Addie slid her massive form on the couch, I was still in her palm as she nestled in for the night, Her hand made her way to her massive toned stomach as she laid onto her back. Her palm tilted to let me off onto the large expanse, I felt warm and safe as my feet planted themselves onto her firm stomach. I sat down on the soft flesh as she adjusted her pillow to better suit her sleeping position. I was looking forward to her defined jawline as she laid her head into the pillow. I followed suit and laid on my back as well, I was able to actually feel like I could sleep soundly. Her rhythmic breathing simulating like being on a ship in the ocean lulling me to sleep. I really missed sleeping soundly and embraced the wave of relaxation taking over my body.


Sometime later....


My sound slumber was interrupted by a noise, I was unsure of where it came from, From what I could tell I was still on Addie's stomach but I now felt uneasy and exposed. I could not tell how much time had passed, my eyes were still adjusting to the dim light within the living room, I sat up to take a look around to gain my bearings. Addie's breathing was still steady and I knew that she was still sound asleep at this time, It must have been something else. Looking to my right I was startled by a shadow, This was actually more of a silhouette in the dark room. From what I could tell it was a person, my mind instantly jumped to the worst of conclusions, I was being nabbed by one of the girls for some early morning fun. I kept my eyes locked on the giantess, the silhouette came more into view for me and the dim night light revealed it to be Rachel who had some to take me. I braced myself for what was to come, I felt resentment as I wanted to finish my peaceful sleep with this large deity under me. A dark shadow came at me silently and quickly as it reached for my legs, Pinching my legs gently I was hoisted into the air and rushed to her side as she retrieved her prize. I did not want to wake the goddess I had just spent a lovely time with so I kept my mouth shut, I really didn't want to anger Rachel either. Rachel retreated silently to the steps leading upstairs, I was held at her waist level which made me take notice of her tight fitting underwear which is all she was wearing other then a bra. My eyes locked onto something protruding from the top of her Lacey waist band, it was Wally. He seemed to be alive and well and long for the ride from what I could see in the low light of the house. Rachel topped the stairs giving me no yield and letting my body sway in the motions of her hand as she walked, Her hand quickly raised to face level and the small giantess looked me dead in the eyes while I was upside down in her clutches.


“ You seem to have forgotten who you really belong to” Rachel harshly said softly to me


Feeling it was better to please her in this moment I replied


“I wanted a break from that sandal of Steph's and I hopped off and missed my ride back with her.” I responded


“You already suck at being a loyal pet, I think you need to realize who owns you.” Rachel quipped while turning towards Steph's bedroom door


Ahhh shit here we go again


Rachel entered Steph's dark room, her small size made her steps unheard on the soft carpet below, without another word she walked to the foot of Steph and Chases bed. I was dropped on the top of their bed spread at their feet, The smell of their feet intermingled in my nose as I rubbed my neck and looked back at Rachel. Rachel offered no more conversation or belittlement as she turned on her heel to exit the room closing the door softly behind her. I was left with my two owners in what I can only imagine what is the early morning, Which meant I knew what was coming next. I rose to my feet on the soft bed spread and looked at the two massive forms sleeping peacefully, thinking the best place for me is with Steph I made my way to her feet. As I approached my nose was on overload with the stale smell of her feet from standing and dancing all night in the summer heat. The breathing of the two giants could be heard all around me as I continued my journey. I approached Steph's sole of one of her feet as it laid on its side easily out sizing me 10 times over. The dim morning light was washing into the room making everything around me appear in more detail. Steph's massive sole loomed over me even while on its side, Her toes were to my left and her heel to my right, I took in all the details of her dry dusty sole. As I reached her sole the smell was overwhelming but I was feeling a sense of arousal being so close to the part of her I love the most. The callouses and dirt upon her sole were in full view to me now, looking like a geographic map more then a surface of someones skin, This sent me into a horny fueled reaction. I put my whole body into her touch sole and began to lick the swirls of her foot skin, acrid tastes entered my mouth as I savored each lick. My eyes felt like they were retreating into the back of my head as I continued, I wanted to be owned by her, I was secretly praising Rachel for delivering me to my true goddess so that I could serve her once more... even if she was asleep and couldn't acknowledge my presence. I spent some time in this state before my rubbing caused me to reach climax while right against her dominating sole, I was in pure bliss as I fell backwards onto the bed spread staring right at the ceiling now. I could be happy with this life... the life as a slave to Steph. Part of me was still conflicted though, as I drifted to sleep I could only see the gorgeous face of Addie as she cooed me into comfort just hours before.