- Text Size +

“Awakening”


Long awaited rest, greeted me like an old friend, welcoming me into their arms and holding me like I was at home. I felt the pure bliss of relaxation on the bed beneath me despite the giants in the room. Perhaps accepting my situation made this a lot more bearable... My mind was too tired to wander, my whole being was too tired to care. I was in bliss with just having the chance to sleep, who would have thought this day would come since being tiny that I could actually accept it finally. I even had the chance to save another... well being handed to Rachel isn't exactly the perfect savior but if wally can listen he should be just fine. My mind started to drift, the after orgasm feeling was still washing my body like ocean water that was the temperature of a hot tub, I really was getting used to this life now.


Thanks for the opening Ol' Boy! Ill take things from here!”


I would complain that I need rest, but that even feels like too much effort.


Don't you fret, I am going to allow your body to recharge, it is of no use in its current state, I just wanted to give you the heads up that I will be driving tomorrow.”


Sure, fine, whatever just let me sleep, just sleep. That is all I want now...


Then off to snoozeville you go”


Light, ever blinding light flooded the massive room. I was awakened by the light spilling into the room from the morning sun breaking day. My body felt rejuvenated, The heat from Stephs foot still hung in the air with the ever-present stale smell of her feet. I noticed the covers were off of her feet and only covering her lower half exposing her tanned smooth legs which reached off to where my eyes could only imagine seeing. I seemed to have lost another inch or so, making a mental note I would be around 2 inches tall now... although at this point it would be hard to tell any change unless I ended up under an inch... which I slightly still... desired. Steph's long toes were just about taller then me now, leaving me closer to my goal... one inch tall. Man the things I could do at that size. I could fit right between her toes with ease soon. I sat up on the bed and looked at the large sole to my left from where I passed out, now just remembering the promise my... alter ego made me before my slumber. Oh boy, I guess its a day off for me soon...


Top of the morning to you Ol' Boy, lets get this show on the road!”


Atleast I know one this is consistent here other then my size loss


Got that right, now, sit back and relax and hang onto your sanity.”


My body suddenly shuddered and I felt like I was astral projecting myself right above my body, almost like a 3rd person view of my own body. This sensation was all new, perhaps I have given too much of myself to this character. I know he is some semblance of my inner desires but damn to be this far removed now was surreal, no longer a dream state but a full on lack of perception. Now left taking a full back seat of the action. I could only feel my ghostly projection now, almost like I was some sort of spirit... this must be how he feels when im driving my body... is it even my body anymore?


I watched as my ego took control of my body, he was inspecting my limbs, I suppose having his own was a new sensation he had to take in. I was just reveled in the fact that I was this far gone. Oh boy what does he have planned for me now, I can only imagine it wont be good... or will it. Watching on I made my way to the massive sole before me, my arms reached out as my alter ego felt each ridge and detail of Steph's sole. As my hands traced the ridges of her foot I noticed I could feel the sensations on my own hands, it was like living vicariously thorough another being. What a feeling, something I was certainly not used to at all. This must mean that I can feel whatever my body goes through... despite being attached, oh this is going to be a whole ass ordeal now... I can already tell. My face buried into her sole, the smell of her night out was now filled in my nostrils, I really could tell everything that was going on just from what my body was experiencing. I already began to brace myself for what might unfold in the future.


I watched as I continued smelling and now licking the sole of my owner, My tongue tracing her curves of her feet as time ticked on. The taste and dryness of her expansive sole so clear on my own pallet. After some time, the giants began to stir in the bed, Stephs foot flexed and streched as she was working to a point of rising for the day. The action was sure to pick up now if I know anything about these two. My small form started to walk to the left of her foot, to get a better view of the two giants in their whole. Steph continued stirring in the bed, each movement amplified by my small size, I watched as her arms reached into the heavens and spread out in a waking fashion in the morning light. She began to move the covers off of her large body which then exposed chase next to her. Her tanned form was now on full display, stretching on into the distance. Chase's toned body was washed in sunlight distorting many of his features except for his enormous manhood which casted a shadow of its own, making contrast from darkness to light much more pronounced. Steph already laying on her side took notice of his flaccid member and began eyeing her prize with feverish delight, Her large beautiful eyes now locked on it. I watched on as she lifted her arm to bring her hand to Chases thigh and trace its way gently up to his abs. She continued to trace his form with her tanned hand which soon met its target. His phallic member seemed to twitch with delight as she grabbed a handfull of his balls which hung low to the bed spread. Kneading his balls gently I could only imagine possessing that size and weight now at my current height. My body began to walk towards the giants... and I had a feeling I knew where this was going.


The walk towards Steph's hand seemed to take much longer then any journey I had taken before, but I guess steps really are small when you are only 2 inches tall. Past their knees the world was starting to quake as I was sure Chase was now beginning to wake. The heat of their bodies was all around me now, my astral body still sensing the heat on my skin. Steph continued her fondling causing Chases member to start to rise to its full glory. With each step the smell of the couples sex was beginning to become more intense, the smell of feet fading in the distance. Mid thigh now we were getting close to the prize at hand, Steph shifted her body to lean closer to Chase and began kissing him passionately, I knew the show was on now, she wanted what was hers and she was going to take it. Steph's tanned hand now moved to Chases member, stroking it gently, each up and down motion could be felt throughout the bed, Making my body shake with it. Finally I had made it, On my right was Steph's massive tanned leg, and on my left was Chase's equally daunting thigh. I was enamored even though I was the one watching from the back seat of my own body. My hand reached out and touched Steph's thigh, the heat and sensation of her smooth thigh was enough to stir my own desire. My hand rubbed her thigh with increasing force to say, 'Hey I am here too' Which did not go unnoticed by the titaness. I heard the kissing of the giants trail off, soon her beaming face was now turning to lock onto my position, Her Blue eyes met mine, from a distance to me, but ever close to her. Her mouth soon formed a toothy grin, and without pause her hand left chases member and made its way to my small body. Her hand was closing in on me, the heat from her palm was starting to flood my immediate area, I could now take in the smell of what I believed to be chases manhood. Her tree trunk like fingers propelled me into the air, I now was totally in her control, and I know this is just what my ego wants. Flying into the air I had no sensation of it, just the feeling of heat from her fingers. I must not be able to sense EVERY thing that is happening. Steph peered at me with her lustrous blue eyes, almost like a cat toying with her prey her smile ever present. Steph just watched as she dropped me onto chases abdomen. Suddenly the giant spoke


“Did you bring one home from the bar?” Chase asked Steph


“I sure did, lets have some fun with him” Steph replied


Now not only am I trapped on Chases abdomen but he is clueless to who I am... furthermore that means he is down to play with tinies in the bedroom too. This complicated things, if I am small enough, who is to say he would even notice me. I don't have any identifiable marks to go off of at this size. Steph sprung into action, she shifted her body to position her hips over the mountain that is chase, encompassing my entire view. My ego laid my body back which I can only assume is to watch the action. In plain view here I was just laying here while these giants started their love making. Steph took Chases large, stiff member and began inserting it into herself. Steph moaned in pleasure as the member engulfed her wet pussy, I all I could hear is her voice coupled with wet sliding. I could only imagine that Chase was smiling from not too far away at the whole sight. My body was motionless, there was nothing I could do to control myself... and maybe this is what I really wanted.


“That's it baby, fill me up” Steph cooed to the giant.


“I hope you are ready for all this” He chuckled, not really knowing if he was talking to her or me or both.


Steph started her up and down motions on the long shaft, each thrust seeming to stiffen the member more. The world around me began to heat up, each motion moving my tiny body more and more, the slight morning perspiration on Chase held me like glue. My ego continued to watch, however this time I felt my hand grip my cock, I guess I will get off this time too.


Chase laughed when he saw my tiny efforts.


“Now that is how you properly enjoy the show little man”


Shit, none of this sounds good to my logical brain but my ego was loving it... Now I was as hard as ever and having to hold back after his one statement. Chase began to run his hands along Steph's thighs, his arms reaching out like massive pillars caressing her perfect skin with his large hands. My ego just laid there taking it all in, Steph was beginning to develop a sheen of sweat on her skin, her effort was not unnoticed as well. Chase looked like he was thoroughly stretching out her insides. The heat around me continued to build, I could only imagine what they had in store for me next. Suddenly Chase gripped her thighs and let loose and moan as he started to match her thrusting from below. I still watching in awe as the two giants made love, I saw chase was tensing up his whole body, I watched Steph's face change to a smile as she winked at chase behind me. Suddenly Steph lifted herself from Chase, letting his large manhood, still glistening fall right in front of me, just missing me near his belly button, next her hand met his thick pulsating shaft. I eyed the monster as it met my gaze, still stroking my own hard cock, I watched Steph's hand start to stroke his cock harder and faster. Before I could internally react the monster starting spurting rope after rope of cum. Washing my entire body it felt like in steaming hot liquid and creating a warm sensation to wash over me. Steph continued to work Chases member as my vision went white, barely noticing I had cum as well, only for mine to be mixed with the giants seed. My body felt stiff with the cooling of the liquid.


“Dont get cozy yet little guy” Chase boomed from above me.


My body still stuck, the giant rose to his knees to take a position behind Steph, I watched in slightly aroused horror as the giant began working his member again in my vision below me as I was suspended on his abs. Steph waited for chase patiently, feeling him enter she let out a loud moan which filled the room, below me Steph seemed wetter then ever. Chases thick, pulsating cock entered her once more, this time I was at the same position just in fear of falling now. Chase began to thrust into Steph, the motion that was now happening made me feel less at ease with the glue that is supposed to hold me, I looked down again to see Stephs perfect asshole staring me right back. Each thrust was moving my body further down Chases abdomen and in fear of joining the action, my ego didn't faulter, he starting stroking my cock once more, I guess its more of an “OUR” cock situation. My body slid more and more, there was no hope, I was doomed... Soon I heard a wet smacking sound which was Chase slamming into steph good and hard. My glue no longer held, I was falling, only to be met by Stephs asshole, Chases cum soon falling too and coating me again in the spunk. I felt hopeless, but I knew my ego was loving it which was displayed from my rock hard member. Steph moaned again in pleasure, my awkward footing on her rectum was causing me to loosing balance. Chases member below wasnt helping either, the skin seemed to move a little toooo much. Chase slammed into Steph again, but this time it sent my puny for flying directly into his abdomen right above his cock, within a split second I fell and got caught by another thrust of his. This time it pinned me near his balls which his cum helped adhere me to. My world was chaos as Chase continued his movements and slammed me into her crotch this time, after a hard hit against the firm mountain of flesh I was taken back with his balls for another thrust. Slamming into Stephs crotch again I found myself stuck to it, my vision was nothing but the view of chases now tense balls retracting for another blow. The next thrust sent me flying once more but this time landing on the bed-sheets. Chase wasted no time picking up the pace again as his hands gripped Steph's small love handles. The bed moved with the giants as I laid directly below their lovemaking, my ego still didn't miss a beat and continued stroking. Chase was near climax as I watched his gigantic balls tense up even more with his latest thrust, Speed slowed down and Chase was now slow stroking Steph. Chase seemed to take a more sensual approach to this orgasm, each of his movements became more and more twitchy as he reached peak arousal. Watching Chases manhood diligently, I saw balls tense up again, but this time they pulsated and shook which only meant he was dumping gallon after gallon of his seed into Steph. My orgasm came at the same time this time, watching as the giants both roared in ecstasy. Chases deflating member was now looking less threating as it withdrew from her sex, Steph shuddered as it exited her womanhood. My ego continued to stare at the giants above, Steph's body shift from one side to the other, she was aiming her now filled vagina right over me. In horror I watched her descend on top of me, her steaming hot sex leaking the cum from her lover as she approached. My tiny form was soon engulfed. All my senses gone but the muffled sound of the giants kissing over top of my engulfed form. The hot feeling of sticky liquid now coating my body once more, I was trapped with no escape.


“Good work babe, im going to go shower” Chase informed.


“No problem baby, I'm going to play a little more”


“Have fun!” Chase replied