- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some action in this one, dont know if i will sleep tonight till the ideas stop flowing. again this story will be a slow burn so bear with me.

 

Transference

A week past since Stephs jokes about me being tiny at her feet. That one really got me excited. I wasn't going to purposely go out and try and contract the virus by touching high traffic surfaces or some other form. Last thing I wanted to do is be the one that brings it home to my roommates before their immunity. Life continued as normal, my alarm clock was the sound of my roommates fucking, Making Steph breakfast and gaming with a few chores sprinkled in here and there. Steph was vaccinated last week shorty after the announcement somehow making it to the front of the line. Since Chase didn't have time to get his due to work a mobile clinic came to his restaurant and immunized the whole staff. Those immunized were given a card to carry which Steph proudly showed me upon her return home from the clinic.

I was gaming in my bean bag chair while Steph gamed with me. Still catching glances at her feet outstretched on the coffee table. Her nails were freshly painted white which contrasted her tan complexion. She would occasionally flex her high arched athletic feet showing them off in all their glory with a slight layer of dust and dirt on them. My Admiration was suddenly interrupted as her phone rang and she removed her headset to take the call.

Through my headset I could make out the conversation for the most part.

 

“Hello?.... Yes.... I am available... Yes... the rest of this week? Ok!” Steph replied to the other person on the phone.

Steph hung up the phone and waved in my peripheral vision.

I removed my headset from my left ear to listen what she had to say

 

“The restaurant needs me the rest of the week to cover shifts so ill be working morning shifts with Chase.” Steph explained

“Ok! No problem, I will hold down the fort! But I might break you K/D ratio by the time you get back to gaming!” I laughed

 

“Bet, well some one around here has to work and it certainly is you!” Steph responded back sticking out her tongue

 

“HA, HA, Shes got the jokes today” I shot back

 

“I am just messing with you, but if you could pick up some of my chores I would be foreverrrrrrr gratefullllll!” she said dragging out the last two words cutely

 

“Well I guess, just leave a list for me and I will knock them out later.” I said with a sigh

 

“Best.Roommate.Ever, I will leave it on the counter for you! Time to get dressed they want me in now.” Steph replied while getting up and leaving the room.

Steph left for work shortly after leaving a note for me on the kitchen counter.

'Well caleb, left alone again to our own devices...'

I made my way to the kitchen after Steph left to see what this list was all about.

Picking up the handwritten note it read-

Thanks again caleb you ROCK,

  1. Take out the trash

  2. Load laundry

  3. Get dinner for tonight and if laundry is done put in basket

Signed Steph with a heart next to her signature

'Easy enough, I can have some fun with this!'

I took out the trash right away as I really wanted to get to the laundry for obvious reasons. I made my way to the back of the kitchen where the laundry room was locked within a small closet just big enough for the machines and a shelf overhead. I kept my laundry in my room so on top of the washer and dryer there was a blue and pink bin for Steph and Chase. I immediately threw all of chases laundry into the washer and then focused on Stephs bin. Throughout the dirty laundry was old work socks, panties, shirts, bras, and other feminine apparel. Steph always had colorful form fitting socks that she wore to work and when the footwear called for it. I immediately grabbed two matching dirty work socks with defined outlines of her feet on the bottoms. The dirt and sweat played with my senses and I inhaled deeply into the socks putting me into full on bliss. I couldn't handle this much arousal all at once so I took the odorous socks to the bathroom near by to... ya know... rub one out ha.

I was sure to be quick just in case one of my roommates were to pop home early which usually happens to Steph if there aren't enough customers.

'I mean it would be kinda hot if she caught me...'

'No, I don't want her to be weird'd out, it takes time to cultivate that stuff...'

'I mean we are pretty close though... maybe innocently hint to my affection for feet?

'NO, NO, NO, Not a good idea... for now.'

During my inner monologue I replaced the worn socks and placed her laundry into the washing machine. I have to admit that I had to sample her panties as well.

'Alright, enough perving for today!'

I returned to my bean bag chair and started to game again awaiting Steph's return since she would still get off before Chase.

The clock was nearing 4pm when Steph was set to return home. I made my way to the kitchen and began dinner. I finished the laundry earlier and had it sorted in its respective bins just outside the laundry room. I pulled out Steph's lounging clothes for her and left them by the door on the table where we usually place our keys. I also took a pair of slippers from the shoe rack by the door and left them at the base of the stand. I had to steal a deep whiff of those well worn slippers before I placed them there too. They smelled deeply of her sweat and a vinegary tinge, so perfect.

 

'Lets see what this gets me...'

 

Just as 4:30 rolled around I finished baking a lasagna for us with extra for Chase for after work.

The door to the apartment opened and Steph entered looking worn out from her shift. She immediately kicked off her low top vans and sighed in relief.

 

“Hey, Caleb! Wow it smells great in here!” Steph exclaimed

 

“Fresh lasagna straight from the freezer girl!” I said with a chuckle

 

“Oh, I left you some clothes by the door there, figured you would be tired from your shift!”

 

“Thanks Caleb! You made this day a whole lot better!” Steph said while setting down her purse and grabbing the clothes and slipping her tired feet into the slippers.

 

“No prob, Least I can do! Get changed dinner is ready!” I mildly shouted as she walked upstairs to change.

Steph returned with her slippers now on her bare feet. As she returned to the kitchen she noticed the laundry all done and in its baskets.

 

“You've been a busy bee! Laundry all done, clothes set out for me with my fave slippers and dinner on time too? Man what are you buttering me up for?” Steph asked with a grin

 

“Just showing my appreciation for you guys taking me in. I have extra for Chase too in the fridge if he wants it!” I replied proudly

 

“Alright, I wont look a gift horse in the mouth!” Steph said with a laugh

 

we ate in silence other then Steph praising my mediocre cooking skills. After we finished eating we made our way to the living room to relax the rest of the evening. I sat down into my bean bag chair and Steph kicked off her slippers and then propped her feet up on the coffee table in all their unwashed glory. Steph grabbed her controller and turned on her console and TV and I followed suit.

 

“I didn't play too much more, so your K/D is safe... for now!” I said to Steph with a laugh

 

“Good, Keep it that way! Might have to find you some more chores since you seem so eager to go above and beyond!” Steph replied

 

“Ha, I guess that would keep me from getting ahead!” I responded

 

“Yeah, might have to get creative, haha” Steph quipped

 

with that response Steph wiggled her toes and flexed her feet catching my attention immediately

 

'Hope she cant see me still cause I would be caught red handed staring'

 

As the night progressed the matches got more heated and Steph ended up on the opposing team which

set us head on as top players on each team.

 

“This is turning out to be a close match, lets make it more interesting!” Steph broke our gaming silence to say

 

“Whatchu got in mind?” I replied quickly trying to remain focused on the match at hand.

 

“If my team wins, you gotta rub my feet, they are killing me after work! If you win you don't have to do chores for two days.” Steph stated

 

“Your terms are acceptable, best of luck L O S E R!” I joked

 

“Get them hands ready boy, I need that foot rub!” Steph shot back

 

“Ha see you on the other-side”I quipped

 

The match proceeded as us holding top of the charts but the thought of rubbing Stephs perfect unwashed feet had my hands sweating which made getting key points harder, I started missing shots...maybe on purpose. The match came to a close after 30 mins of tense fighting.

 

Stephs team rose victorious!

 

“Ha! Read em' and weep!” Steph shouted standing up with her arms in the air.

 

“Alright no need to rub it in, you guys just pulled it through at the end.” I replied with a sassy tone

 

“Only thing getting rubbed here is these feet!” Steph shot back falling back to the couch cushion and pulling her legs up to her chest.

 

“Come up here to the couch and get to work!” Steph said with a demanding tone

'Ugh I'm in heaven'

 

“Yeah, Yeah, On it boss.” I said begrudgingly trying to hide my excitement

 

'Finally after all this time a window of opportunity'

 

I sat down on the end closest to my bean bag chair and sunk into the cushion as Steph placed her dirty feet onto my awaiting lap. The smell already started to waft up to my nose which made me feel very turned on.

 

'No boner, Keep it down, Keep it down'

 

I took Stephs shapely feet into my hands and started on her right foot first. Working my hands into her tough heel and then to her soft arch then to her calloused big toe and then to her upper foot which was tough on the ball and outer edge of her foot. Her feet felt absolutely amazing, a great mix of a hard working woman's foot but with some soft spots that still remained. Steph let out audible sighs as she was enjoying my best effort to please.

 

“Wow! You are pretty good at this Caleb.” Steph said between relaxing sighs

 

“I have had some practice with previous girlfriends” I replied

 

“Dang, they should have kept you around, I could get used to this.” Steph said looking up at me with a smile

 

I looked back at her feeling nervous but figured hell, lets shoot my shot for some more foot action.

 

“I mean, I don't mind doing it if it helps you relax after work” I said sheepishly trying to sound like a helpful friend

 

“Hmmm really? My smelly feet? I figured you would have at least remarked about that, I know how they get even after short shifts.” Steph said staring into my eyes studying my next move

 

“Well yeah, but I really don't mind that, they don't smell that bad anyway.” I tried to say confidently

 

“Ha, wait, are you into feet?” Steph leaned forward as the last words rolled off her tongue

 

'Aww shit Caleb look what you done did'

 

My face turned bright red being confronted with her perfect feet still in my hands. I never stopped the massage.

 

“Would you look at that! Your face says it all! I mean you could have just told me, its 2020 no kink shaming here!” Steph said with a smile and leaned back into the couch like a queen on her throne.

 

“Really? Sorry if its weird, I can stop if you want” I replied nervously

 

“No, you aren't done until I say you are done! Bets a bet, also chase hates my feet and barely ever rubs them for me. Nail salons are closed so no pedi's either just me and my trusty nail polish.” Steph informed

 

“I think we can keep this between us you know, You rub my feet, paint my nails, and Chase doesn't have to know a thing.” Steph continued with a big grin knowing I couldn't say no.

 

“That sounds like a deal to me, we both get what we want, I would be really embarrassed if chase found out” I replied with a slightly concerned tone.

 

“Don't make me mad and we are good” Steph informed with a slight kick from her foot against my hand.

 

“Deal” I replied quickly

 

I massaged Steph's feet for about an hour when she excused her self to head to bed.

 

“Thanks for the massage, keep those hands nimble, Goodnight Caleb!” said steph as she bounded up the stairs to her room

 

'Man what a friggin night. My damn horny self might have just gotten me into a precarious situation. I mean she could make me her bitch at any point now'

 

'Either way its hot as hell and her feet are perfect so nothing to lose as long as Chase doesn't find out right?'

Coming out of my daze from the foot rub I noticed Steph had left her slippers under the coffee table. I immediately slid off the couch onto the floor and took several deep breaths from the well used footwear. My horny side of the brain took over, not good.

 

'Damn, I need more of her feet, like a whole mile more, I need to shrink, I mean if I shrink, I already know ill get to play with her feet'

 

'Fuck it, lets do this, shes a goddess, I need to serve her'

 

Feeling slightly guilty for fantasizing about my best friends girl I didn't care at this point. Remembering what the news line said I had hopes that Steph was maybe a carrier of the virus. I made my way to the kitchen to the unwashed dishes and picked out Stephs used fork

 

'Here goes nothing'

 

I licked the fork