- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

whew, alright, im off for the night. again any feed back appreciated. trying to pick up the pace now so Stephs personality can grow. Stay tuned, I might be able to get another 4 chapters done tomorrow but we will see.

 

Enter stage left The Shrinking

 

A few days have passed since Steph found out about my foot fetish, and I licked the fork, and things were great. I was starting to get turned on by the sound of my roommates fucking in the morning knowing that Stephs feet were working up a sweat while being locked in heated coitus. Since I rubbed her feet and admitted to my fetish it almost seemed like Steph was louder then before in bed. Almost like she enjoyed feeling like an exhibitionist knowing I could hear them and all I got was feet later, her feet. My mind stirred as I laid in bed.

 

'Nah dont do it'

' Horny brain cut it out'

'I really shouldn't jerk it to the sound of my roommates fucking'

 

I held my composure and resisted wanting to pleasure myself to the sounds of their hot lovemaking.

 

'Not that far...at least not yet right?'

 

My train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the loudest orgasm I have heard from the two yet!

 

'Damn, to be tiny and watching them right now ughhh'

I started to get out of bed knowing the two would be getting ready for work. I waited until Chase left to come downstairs to at least show that I 'might' have slept through the loudest lovemaking from the two yet.

 

“Morning Steph, Sounds like you had a good morning” I said with a laugh

 

“Ha, Yeah your boy was putting in the work this morning” Steph replied with a grin and chuckle.

 

'Damn this convo alone is gonna turn me on, shes just talking about it causally now'

 

“Trust me, I could hear, one hell of a wake up call” I said with a cheeky tone

 

“Well we got ours, how about you get yours before I go to work.” Steph said with a devilish grin.

 

'She hasn't showered yet, Oh god yes'

 

Steph made her way from the kitchen to the couch and pointed at the cushion for me to sit.

 

“Acutally, grab your bean bag chair and slide it over, more comfortable for me at that angle” Steph commanded.

 

“Got it” I replied sliding the low lying chair over near her outstretched feet awaiting my service.

 

I slid into the bean bag chair and positioned my self so I had a great view of her dirty sweaty post sex feet while she leaned into the couch and let out a sigh of relief. I was mesmerized by the textures of her soles and the bits of sock lint, ground up dirt and dust within the swirls of her callouses. Luckily her feet were positioned above my crotch otherwise she would have totally felt my boner coming on.

 

'What a goddess, This is my place, to serve Steph'

 

Steph continued to watch TV as I worked diligently on her perfect feet. I wanted so badly to lick them clean.

 

'Don't lick them, she needs to command it, that's the ultimate way to experience this, natural dominance from her'

 

I continued albeit restricting my primal desires to just lick her feet from heel to toe. Stephs phone alarm rang

 

“Damn! An hour already, Thanks Caleb but I gotta get to work! I will be a little later tonight so I'll catch you later!” Steph said while grabbing her purse and a fresh set of socks and her work vans

 

“Sounds good! I'll see you later then!” I said replacing my bean bag chair to start gaming.

 

An hour into my gaming sesh I had the urge, the urge to let out some pent up release. I went to the shoe rack by the door and scanned through the various shoes until I found a pair of slip on flats that Steph wore a lot. The insole was well worn with the imprint from her perfect foot, each toe well defined in depressed and dirty spots. I saw bits of what appeared to be ground in dirt or tojam in the arch area leading down to the toe section.

 

'Damn, these are perfect'

 

I took the shoes like a prized trophy to my bed room so it was a little more private and inhaled and licked the insoles until I exploded like never before. Panting from climax I fell onto my bed face first in the well worn flats and passed out.

 

I awoke hours later to the beautiful smell of salty vinegary smell of Stephs flats.

 

'Damn, I'm fucked, I feel terrible'

 

I tried to stand and immediately noticed something was off, not only was I weak to stand but the door way seemed a but further away.

 

'Oh, shit, The fork, She is a carrier, man this damn horny brain is a bitch'

 

Standing next to the doorway I was definitely shorter, but I'm not sure how much

 

'Well might as well enjoy this ride, nothing else going for me right?'

'I wonder if orgasm has anything to do with the virus accelerating?'

'Fuck I will jerk it every hour if I can run across those soles and just take in the sheer glory of them'

'Either way I will be rational, but I forreal wanna reach an inch'

 

Ending my inner thoughts I took Stephs shoes and replaced them on the rack at that door still taking in the change in my surroundings.

 

The rest of the day I caught up on chores and then returned to gaming to pass the time until godd- I mean Steph got home.

'Shit, is a side affect hornyess? I just wanna keep going'

'Nah just keep gaming, if I pass out now I will miss Stephs feet from 2 days of no shower'

I focused on my gaming until it was time to prep dinner and begin cooking. I got everything ready again for Stephs return, Comfy clothes, Slippers, Food, The works. I was plating dinner when I heard the door open and Steph walked in and discarded her work vans and set her purse down to grab her clothes and change. She usually says hi!

 

'No response from her, maybe she had a bad shift?'

 

I continued setting the table when Steph bounded downstairs.

 

“Hey sorry, it was a hell of a shift and with everyone getting immunized it was bumpin'!” Steph stated as she looked hungrily at the spread.

 

“No worries girl, I know how it gets, been there done that.” I replied while facing the cabinets grabbing food condiments

 

“Yeah, Bunch of Karen's got me wishing they weren't immunized” Steph joked

 

“No doubt, they can make work hell” I replied turning back towards the table

 

“Hey wait a minute!” Steph almost shouted

 

“What?” I returned noticing my self that we were almost eye to eye meaning I dropped to 5'11” or so

 

“Did, Did you shrink? No way? Did Chase or I Bring it home?!” Steph said while staring me almost in the eyes.

“Oh Shit!” I tried to act as surprised as possible

 

“Damn you are like Chases height now, I guess I gave it to you since you never see Chase!”

 

“I guess so, I mean I took a nap earlier and I guess it started then.” I lied thinking back to her amazing flats

 

“I'm so sorry Caleb, I didnt mean to give you the virus Oh my god” Steph said taking a seat and holding her head with her hands letting her blonde hair spill about.

 

“ It's OK Steph, I mean I might not get that small, I took the chance and I gotta live with the consequences of my decisions.” I said reassuring her

 

“I'm not mad if it was you, we don't know for sure so we will just keep moving forward!” I continued with confidence.

 

Steph looked up from her hands with slightly teared up eyes “Damn you are really optimistic.”

 

“I like to think of it as my best feature!” I say with my hands on my hips

 

“Anyway dig in and tell be about your terrible shift!” I say taking a seat across from the Godd- I mean Steph 'Shite I did it again'

 

The night continued as normal and I ended up at Stephs feet again worshi- Rubbing them to my hearts content as she relaxed and watched TV. The smell was strong but I think by this point she knew I liked it as every encounter with her feet has been with them dirty. I was in heaven all night, no complaints from me! The night rounded off and we both headed to bed, Steph showered before bed tonight and I was already in bed when I heard a knock at the door.

 

“Sup” I said slightly startled

 

“Mind if I come in a min?” Steph asked from the other side of the door.

 

“Come on it” I replied

 

Steph opened the door and entered my scarcely filled room and switched on the light. She walked over to my mattress which has no bed frame so I was very close to the floor, perfect view of her feet. I noticed she was holding something behind her back after my eyes came above her prefect feet.

 

“Whats that?” I asked curiously as she approached the bed

 

“Just a little gift from me, kind of like, sorry for getting you sick” Steph said while grinning.

 

“Oh yeah? You always get me great gifts!” I reply happily

 

'Man she looks amazing from this angle, I can't wait until I can only see her from this view ugh'

 

“Don't you forget it! Now close your eyes!” Steph asserts

 

I close my eyes awaiting my surprise

 

Next thing I know I smell something that smells like strawberry soap, and maybe a hint of cheese? Vinegar maybe? Its an odd combo to be honest.

 

“Keep those eyes closed” Steph commands

 

'Yes GODDESS'

 

I keep my eyes closed wondering what she has in store for me.

 

“Kiss” Steph blurts out

 

I feel the warmth of something close to my lips so I push my head upwards into a tough textured surface.

 

'Oh God its her foot'

 

“Thats it, now a lick, Tongue out” Steph orders

 

I stick my tongue out immediately and Steph drags what I believe to be her sole over my tongue tasting of body wash with an ever-present tinge of foot sweat.

 

“Open you Eyes” Steph orders with a stern tone

 

I look up with the light slightly blurring my vision but I see the sole of her foot looming above me arched so her toes were closest to my face. She was a spectacle to behold, firm toned calves flexed as she balanced her weight. Her perfect fave looking down at me with her blonde hair flowing on either side of her face. Steph smiled at me with her perfect teeth.

 

“Figured you would like that, besides, this is how you will be looking at me soon” she said with a shrug and let her suspended foot down.

 

“I know you like feet, especially mine, so here, take these, Something to help you when you are feeling lonely” Steph said while pulling the pair of white flats I had worshiped earlier

 

'Damn, My lucky day! Shes really turning out to be amazing'

 

“You keep being good and I might discard some socks in your room after a shift” Steph said as she dropped the worn flats right by my head and turned towards the door

 

“T-Thank you Steph!” I blurt out still in shock from the encounter and the first time tasting her feet.

 

“No problem short stuff, soon you'll depend on me for everything. Only fair you enjoy yourself since I might have given you the virus after all. Night Caleb” Steph said while peeking through the door allowing one foot still in sight as she switched off the light.

 

'Oh man, if this isn't going great or what, life went from shit to sitting on an ivory tower, an ivory tower at Steph's feet'

I succumbed to my sleep and curled up with my face partially against Stephs flat inhaling the stale foot odor in bliss.