- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More to come later today, this story keeps rolling naturally out of my head. more action to come today as im picking up the shrinking pace a little. Thank you for reading! i really appreciate it!

 

Life Continues

 

I awoke from my blissful slumber to the sound of my roommates back at it again. Chase and Steph were full on going at it filling my room with the noise of their lovemaking. This time I was prepared, my face was still partially in the flats that Steph so graciously deposited beside my head last night.

 

'Lets have some fun, not like they are stopping!'

 

This time I gave into my inner desires, I reached for some lotion and sat up in bed and retrieved one of the old white flats and held to my face. Dreaming of Steph's gigantic feet at my face as I tried my best to please her had my cock instantly hard.

 

'Hell yeah, this feels so good, like its my true place'

 

I can't lie, giving into my desires felt so good, I had been holding back most of my life in that department to try and lie to myself that I was normal.

 

'Fuck normal, it feels too good to give in'

'I Worship Steph, she is a goddess, I am merely her slave'

 

I stroke myself hearing that last inner thought repeating to myself and bringing my self to climax just as the primal love making couple across the hall. After my climax I fall backwards onto my soft bed and stare at the ceiling. Tossing a used tissue into my waste can I felt so good.

 

“Fuck yes...” I whisper to myself

 

'I really needed that'

 

I pulled the covers up over my naked body as I felt the waves of heat vibrate through my body. The virus was acting up again this time, This time around I had more time to take it in as I felt myself wanting to pass out again. Giving into the virus I let my eyes close and drift off to sleep.

 

Smack!

 

“What in the!?” I say nearly shouting

 

I look up to the ceiling to see my view interrupted by Steph's foot looming over my face. There was a small sheen of sweat upon her soles and legs that I could see in the light from the lights reflecting in the room. She seemed to glow again from her morning sex routine. I gazed at all the detail of her glorious sole, each wrinkle, each small callous, the tint of it in contrast from her tan glistening skin.

 

“Morning sleepy head, figured I would let you know I am leaving for work!” Steph informed as she lowered her foot to the floor.

 

“Ahh thanks for waking me up Steph, I didn't want to sleep in” I said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

 

“ Yeah, yeah, like you got anything to do since you finished doing chores early this week!” Steph shot back walking away from me with her back turned giving me full view of her sexy soles as she walked away.

 

“I've just been productive is all!” I replied to Steph as she walked away down the stairs

 

“Well be productive and change our bed sheets since all your going to do is game today anyway!” Steph shouted up from the first floor

 

“Got it!” I replied

 

'Damn, really making you her bitch boy isn't she caleb, not even gonna fight back?'

'You keep it down, no one asked your opinion'

 

My inner struggle was really starting to catch up with my own inner psyche. Like two worlds battling, one wanting to keep things semi normal with some cheeky fun, and the other to dive into full submission.

 

'Maybe Steph is training me'

'Normalize servicing her, worshiping her, making life easier for her... the long game'

'The thought is so hot, I mean by the time I am tiny she will have me as her own yes man'

 

I snapped out of my trance and pulled myself from bed. As I rose from my bed I noticed I had shrunken again, maybe another 6” or so this time? I couldn't quite tell but it wasn't as easy to reach the top of the door frame that my head used to be close to hitting.

 

'Your dream is coming true'

 

I made my way out of my room and passed over to Steph and Chase's room to start with today's chore of cleaning their bed sheets. I approached the bed noticing there were still somewhat sweaty looking imprints from their lovemaking this morning.

 

'God so hot, Steph was getting dicked down right here'

'I'm back bitch, lemme drive!'

 

I didn't fight my horny brain any longer, just gave in. I could see at the edge of the bed where chase probably had Steph pinned missionary style as he laid into her.

 

'How many weeks since these have been washed, I can really smell the scent of those two!'

'Even stains from love making, Oh Fuck'

 

The smell was really starting to hit my nose as I fell to my knees at the foot area of their bed. I leaned my face into the slightly damp bed sheet and mattress and inhaled sharply imagining my best friends balls pounding against Steph's ass while his dick worked in and out of her heavenly pussy. The smell had me horny all over again.

 

'You sick fuck, that's my boy!'

'Now go make your dreams come true'

 

I snapped out of my lust filled curiosity and started to pull the sheets from the bed and pillow cases. I made my way downstairs and placed them into the washer. How bitter sweet for me, but at least Steph would be happy. I mean she has to know that those sheets would still be fresh from their lovemaking, like the sweat stains were obvious. Maybe she liked the feeling of having me clean up after them, the superior couple.

 

I was still feeling super horny so I decided to go upstairs and crank another one out after the experience I just had. I made it to my bed room and sat the white flats up on my night stand and dove my face into the openings alternating between each one, inhaling the stale foot odor with each breath only filling my lungs with air tainted by Steph's foot smell. I reached my second climax of the day, luckily I caught my spunk in my tissue I had prepared as I fell backwards onto my bed.

 

Damn, two in one day? We are gonna be crawling around on those flats licking those toe prints clean in no time!'

 

I passed out again as the warm wave of heat overcame my body.

 

'Steph's gonna love this when she gets home'

 

I drifted off to sleep for the second time today.