- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again, Thank you to everone who has read the story so far, i will try and knock out a few more chapters tonight. Feel free to leave a review! I love hearing from you guys!

 

Life Continues- Evening escapades

 

I awoke from my second slumber of the day to see it was still daylight through the only window in my room, that means I still have time to get things ready for Steph to come home. I leaned up out of bed feeling super groggy at this point from the effects of the virus. I stood up out of bed feeling slightly more energetic as I moved. Stretching as I looked towards my door I suddenly remembered I caused another shrinking spell.

 

'Gooooooood, This is what we want, All the smaller to be owned by goddess'

'Cool it man, we gotta ease into this, no super shrinking.... yet'

I made my way to the door frame noticing it was even taller now then before. If I have Shrunken 3 times I am thinking I have lost 18” already making me somewhere right under 5ft.

 

'6” increments of shrinking seems pretty fair, thanks virus!'

 

Feeling like a drug addict that can 'Control' his high I began making my way downstairs taking in the much larger seeming home.

 

'Man everything is so much bigger! Steph is gonna be like a foot taller then me!'

 

I made my way to switch the bed sheets over to the dryer.

 

I made my way to Stephs pink clothes basket to retrieve her evening clothes. I put her clothes in the usual spot along with her favorite slippers. After setting up everything early and prepping food for dinner I made my way to my trusty bean bag chair to hop on some games to relax until Godd- Steph got home

 

'Damn I gotta try and keep control over my horny brain'

'Just give in man you know you want it'

'Simmer down we have a K/D to keep intact'

'You know I will win in the end'

'Fuck off bud'

 

Snapping out of my trance as the xbox fired up I dove into gaming. Hours passed and my smaller body felt so great in the confines of my now larger chair. The controller even felt more fitting in my smaller hands now! I peeked at the clock and quickly rushed to make Steph and Chases bed before returning to the kitchen to heat up the already cooked food.

 

Steph entered the door with her usual sigh as she kicked off her work shoes and grabbed the clothes left out for her.

 

“Hey Caleb I am home!” Steph shouted as she made her way upstairs

 

“Awesome dinner is about ready!” I replied while pulling the food out of the oven

 

Steph returned to the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks,

 

“Oh my god!” Steph almost shouted as I stood across from her prepping the table

 

“Yeahhhh, I may have shrunken a little more” I said sheepishly

 

“No kidding, I am like a foot taller then you now!” Steph said with a grin

 

“Keep up this rate and you will be running from my feet when I get home” Steph continued with a slight stomp from behind the table

 

“Well atleast I would have a nice view!” I replied with a chipper tone

 

“Damn right.” Steph said as she took a seat and begain chowing down

 

Wow she looks magnificent at this size!

 

'She could just hold you down and do whatever she wished at this size'

 

I took a seat and began eating too. We promptly finished dinner and headed to the living room for our normal routine. Steph sat upon her throne of a couch with her feet on the coffee table. Back in my bean bag chair feeling nice and small I put on my headset and dove into gaming. Stealing glances at Stephs perfect feet as we gamed was my guilty pleasure as we played round after round. Steph soon tired of gaming and wanted to watch some TV to turn off her brain for a little bit.

 

“Hey Caleb, My feet need some attention” Steph commanded while looking in my direction.

 

“You got it Steph!”

 

'Goddess, you meant to say'

'Shut up'

'Only a matter of time Caleb and you know it'

 

I slid my bean bag chair over to the corner of the couch so that Steph could outstretch her long tanned and toned legs in my lap placing her feet right on my crotch. This sent butterflies to my gut.

 

“Get to work” Steph said as I watched her perfect lips form the words I so wished to hear

 

“On it!” I replied excitedly

 

I began kneading into her tough soles taking in the sweetly sour soles of her perfect feet watching her slightly chipped white toenails glisten in the dim light of the living room. My focus was fully on her feet as I worked each callous with my thumbs studying each swirl and speck of dirt on her bare soles. Some sock lint was between her toes which I used my fingers to retrieve and rub off on my pants. Steph leaned back and stared at the ceiling letting out soft moans as I continued with due dilligence.

 

“You know Caleb” Steph said still staring at the ceiling

 

“ You are going to look really cute down by my toes when you are the same size as them” Steph continued now leaning her head forward to look me in the eyes.

 

“You know, I think you are right, they would be even more amazing life sized!” I replied with a twinkle in my eye

 

“Oh you know it boy, Tiny, Helpless at my big dirty feet mmmmm” Steph said with a grin while laying her head back again giving me a chance to take in the view of her long body and breasts as she breathed slowly

 

“I can't wait honestly” I replied

 

“Good, Dont forget who is going to be caring for you.” Steph exclaimed

 

“Yes Steph” I returned

 

I continued working on her after work feet kneading the other foot now with a sense of renewed stamina from the conversation. Each wrinkle feeling nicer then the last against my now smaller hands, her feet seemed a lot larger now, more powerful, with more of a dominating stench. My mind focused on the thought of worshiping these now heavier then ever feet at an even bigger size.

 

“Alright, I gotta head to bed Caleb, another long shift tommorrow, Now give my feet a kiss.” Steph commanded while looking at me with her beautiful face again.

 

I leaned in almost instantly and kissed the balls of both feet making sure to take a deep inhale under her toes with each kiss.

 

“Good boy, Night Caleb” Steph said while standing up looking perfect in all her glory standing over my smaller body in the bean bag chair.

 

“Goodnight Steph” I replied with a big smile while watching her turn away from me taking in the full view of her plump toned ass confined within a pair of yoga pants. Steph headed upstairs and I followed suit to catch some sleep. I laid on my bed once more for good this time and brought her well worn flats to my face to sleep with the smell of her stale shoes to put me to sleep.

 

Shortly after laying down I heard a knock at the door again, this time with not warning Steph opened the door before I could answer. Steph clicked on my light.

 

“Awww how cute! Sleeping right next to my old dirty flats, soon you can just sleep in them little guy.” Steph said with a big grin

 

“You are right, that would be the perfect bed!” I replied letting my freak flag fly

 

“Got that right small man, oh, I just wanted to bring you a present for cleaning those sheets, I know they were probably pretty ripe after this past month!” Steph said with a wink now standing over my smaller body.

 

Steph reached down and laid her work socks from tonight shift right on top of my face and chuckled at the sight as she turned to leave.

 

“Have fun Caleb” Steph said as she turned off my light and left the room shutting the door softly.

 

'Fuck, is she trying to make me jerk off again, she has to know that is what I use this stuff for'

'Nope, I am stronger then this, I will hold out. Atleast a little longer...'

'You can try slave, but you know you will succumb'

'Not yet'

 

I laid still, not removing the still slightly damn socks from my face, letting the stench of Stephs 8 hours of work sink into my senses. Not wanting to forget the moment I laid there until I passed out.