- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lets kick it on up gang, getting a little heavier here. Im off for the night. I plan to hopefully add another two chapters tomorrow so we will see how the day goes!


Thanks again for reading!

 

Devotion

 

This morning I awoke very groggy from the previous nights events. Assuming I lost another 3” minimum I stirred about in my bed stretching out to loosen my stiff body.

 

'Weird, no sound of sex this morning? They must have had their fill from lastnight'

'Hell yeah you know it simp, you helped with that one'

'Guess your right, thanks'

'Told you just give in, we will do great things together... as one'

'Simmer down, we will get there'

'L O S E R'

'Fuck off bud'

 

I came back to reality figuring the two had already left for work this morning. I turned my head to the well worn flats and sunk my face into them once more taking in all the stale odor.

 

'Game time simp'

'You win, lets go'

 

I gave into my inner voice and grabbed the flats emerging from my blanket cocoon of my now over-sized bed. I set the shoes on my night stand once more and put my face down into them taking in the scent feeling safe to rub one out. I grabbed my lotion and tissue and started fapping to the images of steph looming over me with her sweaty dirty feet as she berated me.

 

'Worship slave” steph would say

“You belong to me now”

“Dont stop now, this is your lifes purpose”

“I own you”

 

My mind continued to race through different images of steph in different dominating positions involving me. Suddenly I heard a noise

 

oh shit

 

My door opened and I heard someone enter, fearing to turn around incase it was Chase I stopped my hand on my cock. I felt a large presence behind me while on my knees still face down in the flats.

 

“I didn't say stop did I?” I heard Stephs sweet but commanding voice

 

Soon there was a hot feeling on the back of my head that felt as if it reached from my neck all the way to the top of my head. Then the smell reached me

 

Stephs foot was on the back of my head pushing me further into the smelly old flats.

I began fapping more diligently then before with renewed vigor. My cock swelled like never before at Stephs display of dominance.

 

'Heaven, your ascension has come'

 

I reached my climax from the mixed smell of Stephs feet and her old flats. Exploding into my tissue and soon after feeling the heat wave over my body start to take hold.

 

“You were such a good boy lastnight I figured I would reward you this morning little man” Steph said while removing her large foot from the back of my head

 

I fell backwards between Stephs feet still taking in the smell as I landed stark naked. Looking up towards the ceiling now blocked by Stephs immense form. She grinned down at me from ear to ear with her hands on her wide hips. Her blonde locks falling between her tan face showing me those pearly whites again almost like a predator.

 

“Glad you got yours little man” Steph said with a smile and kissing in my direction.

“Keep up the good work” Steph remarked turning to leave

 

I watched Steph leave and soon passed out still naked on my bedroom floor.

 

'Man she owns me now'

 

I awoke sometime later not knowing how long I had been passed out. I stood up shaking off the drowsiness and threw on some over-sized clothing to make myself somewhat presentable. I walked to my door frame to check my height once more. Not to much surprise my little incident cost me 9 more inches. I now stood somewhere around 3' 6” tall noticing the much higher mark above my head from the previous day. I noted a new mark on the frame and made my way down the now larger steps seeming to take much longer now.

 

'Almost half our height ol' boy, good work'

'Yeah yeah we are really killing it'

 

I made my way to the base of the stairs to catch Steph relaxing on the couch.

 

“I see you are awake little man” Steph said chuckling as she turned her head to revel in my new height.

 

“Wow! You must be like 3ft tall now!” Steph stated

 

“Close, more like 3' 6” I said as proudly as I could

 

“Keeping track I see, good work” Steph replied

 

“Doing my best while I still can” I said back making my way to the kitchen

 

Steph watched my small form making my way across the room taking longer now then ever before.

 

“Dont worry little guy! I got your breakfast right here” Steph stated holding an outstretched hand with a plate of scrambled eggs and a muffin

 

I stopped in my tracks behind my bean bag chair staring hungrily at the plate.

 

“Thank you Steph you are the best!” I said hungrily

 

I made my way past the bean bag chair beside the couch and started to reach for the plate in her outstretched hand. Steph withdrew the plate as I got closer catching me off guard

 

'Oh fuck, Here we go again Caleb, no rest for the wicked'

 

“Not so fast little man” Steph stated as she pulled her hand closer to her body

 

I watched Steph intently as she lowered the plate to her unwashed feet. Steph placed the plate full of food down at her awaiting feet and raised one dirty sole over the plate. I continued to watch like a horror movie you cant look away from. Steph lowered her dirty foot onto the food absolutely smashing everything under her un-yeilding tough sole. I dropped to my knees at the sight watching her now larger then life foot twist and turn upon my meal. Steph then raised her foot and rested it onto the couch outstretched towards me. I took in the view of her longer then before body glistening in all its tan glory. Steph then pointed elegantly with one hand down to her poised foot commanding my next move.

 

'Damn she is good, she was born to be a goddess'

 

“Breakfast is served tiny man” Steph said with a grin looking happy as ever.

 

I averted my gaze from Stephs green eyes to the sole of her foot not even a foot from my face. I took in all the detail of the smashed egg and muffin stuck to her sole scattered about like scraps of paper to tape. Each swirl on her tough sole, the swirls of her toe pads encrusted in muffin bits and egg. More egg made it between her long toes then I though seeing almost each crevice filled. The smell of egg, muffin and her unwashed feet entered my nostrils pushing my body into auto pilot.

 

'Nourishment from the feet of a goddess, she gives life, she takes life'

 

I drove my open mouth with tongue out to meet the sole of her foot. I worked feverishly making sure not one piece hit the floor as I licked, and swallowed . My tongue felt every detail of her rough sole littered with slight callouses in her most weight bearing parts of her foot. The dirty taste of her sweaty foot intermingled with the taste of the food which was so perfect to me.

 

'I could use more mornings like this, eating from her foot like a dog given its first meal in a week'

 

I worked diligently on her sole making my way between her toes really letting the sour taste between them sink into my taste buds. Not caring what I have become I let myself go and continued my 'breakfast' as Steph lounged back into her sofa enjoying the pleasure of my tongue on every surface of her sole. I finished my meal from her foot in no time fast.

 

“Good boy, look how clean you got my foot!” Steph said with a smile while pulling her sole closer to her face to inspect it.

 

“Thank you Steph” I mustered to say feeling highly aroused.

 

“You are welcome little man, Don't forget it” Steph replied with a wink while placing her feet onto the coffee table.

 

“Go ahead and finish the rest!” Steph commanded while pointing a finger down to the plate left on the floor my her slippers

 

I crawled to the plate that was under Stephs tanned legs looking more powerful then ever as they loomed over my small form. I put my face right into the plate and started eating the rest of my breakfast that was all smashed together at this point. My eyes kept darting to the dark confines of her well worn slipper. My eyes studied the darkness revealing her deep dirty impressions of her foot and the smell wafted in my direction. Steph started flipping through channels over head as I finished my meal. I grabbed the plate and made my way to the kitchen to deposit the dish into the sink. The sink seemed higher now then ever before. I returned to the living room to see Steph firing up her xbox.

 

“Lets game Caleb!” Steph said cheerfully

 

“Game on girl” I replied taking my seat on my bean bag chair

 

“How about you move closer?” Steph asked

 

“I can barely see you over there” Steph stated

 

“Sure!” I replied happy to be closer to the goddess

 

'Yes, now you are seeing it right ol' boy'

'Keep it down, there are games to be played'

 

I moved my bean bag chair closer to the edge of the coffee table to the side of her outstretched feet.

 

“Hold on, lets do this” Steph stated rising from her seat upon the couch.

 

I watched intently as my new size put me closer to her legs and ass then ever before. I watched as her powerful tanned legs propel Steph to heights I could only recall through imagination. I watched as Steph made moving the massive (To me) coffee table out of the way turning her body so I could stare almost straight at her massive ass encased in her white yoga pants. Her muscles flexed as she gave a single shove to move the piece of living room décor. Steph turned back to me showing the side profile of her glorious ass .

 

“Here! Now you can slide your chair right in front of me!” Steph said with a playful smile almost making me melt

 

“Good thinking!” I replied with a smile and moved my bean bag chair.

 

I set my bean bag chair right in-front of her seating position. Once I sat down I heard Steph following suit. I put on my gaming headset which was a little big for the current size of my head.

 

“You look so cute down there with your headset on! Make some room little man!” Steph commanded

 

Before I could react each one of Steph's perfect feet came to rest beside my small form. Putting me between the two things I love the most. The smell of her feet wafted into my senses making me melt into my bean bag chair.

 

“Wow this is way more comfortable then that lousey coffee table always hurting me heels.”Steph said sighing a sigh of relief.

 

“No doubt, this chair is so comfy!” I stated as I loaded up our game of choice.

 

'Don' get too distracted now slave'

'Yeah, yeah we got this'

'I will show you WHO has WHO ol' boy'

'Not today... Maybe tonight...'

Steph and I began our gaming and I couldn't feel more at home right now.