- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING MORE MALE CONTENT


Lots of it in this chapter as caleb gives into his dark side


I should be able to get another chapter done tonight!


Stay tuned!

 

Devotion – Into the void

 

Some time has passed since brakfast and Steph and I were still gaming. Her feet on either side of me was still mesmerizing and I have to admit, making it hard for me to concentrate. Round after round we were doing really well and I managed to hold a solid K/D despite the controller seeming huge in my hands.

 

'Ready to accept your fate yet simp?'

'You keep dreaming'

'Who do you think controls your dreams simp, I make all of your fantasies come to life'

'I guess you have a point there'

'Don't forget it'

 

I regained my mental focus and continued gaming. Soon it was late and Steph and I tired of gaming. I took off my headset and began to stand from my chair between her feet.

 

“Great rounds Caleb! We were holding it down for our team” Steph said smiling as I turned to meet her green eyes gazing upon my small form.

 

“Thanks! You too girl!” I replied enjoying the praise

 

“Hey Chase is supposed to come home again early! We are going to get some more alone time in tonight, Hopefully you don't mind.” Steph informed looking me in the eyes still

 

“No problem! Have all the fun you want! I don't mind at all!” I replied

 

“Hehe we will, why don't you join us tonight? Not like you are getting any action anyway other then that hand of yours” Steph said studying my face with her green eyes

 

'Oh god, did she actually ask that? Like are the words I am hearing REAL?'

'Fuck yeah simpy boy, Sieze the moment, serve your masters!'

'I did say you MIGHT drive tonight...'

'Get on with it then, let me do the talking'

'No, no, hol-'

 

The brief silence of my inner battle didn't go unnoticed by Steph

 

Steph began to speak again “Tell you what, Since you seem conflicted and I am sure you feel weird about Chase knowing right now how about you just slide under our bed tonight and wait for us hehe”

 

“Alright, That sounds like fun to me, I am still nervous about Chase knowing my secret encounter.” I choked back in reply

 

“Good boy, that's what I like to hear” Steph said making a kissy face in my direction.

 

“Alright I know he will be home soon so I will take my place!” I said nervously still reviling at the whole situation.

 

I turned to make my way up to their room when I was interrupted

 

“Aren't you forgetting something?” Steph remarked

 

Knowing what she wanted I turned back to the large couch and looked to her athletic feet perched upon her slippers. I immediately knelt down and started showering her feet with kisses.

 

“Get between the toes” Steph commanded looking down at my small body.

 

“Yes” I mustered between kisses.

 

I began licking the accumulated dirt and sweat from between her large (to me) feet. Each stroke of my tongue yielded more taste from her divine toes. The smell from her unwashed feet from yesterday was absolutely intoxicating as I continued my worship. Stephs nails were now in need of a paint job as I noticed her nail polish was more chipped then ever. I was practically drunk off of the smell of Stephs feet at this point making me not want to stop. Once I made it to Steps other foot and finished cleaning up some left over sock lint. Soon Steph lifted that foot under my chin to point my face to meet her green piercing eyes.

 

“Now that's a good tiny man, Time for you to go get ready for the show!” Steph commanded

 

“Oh and take my slippers with you, I might need them later” Steph added pointed to the discarded footwear under her feet.

 

“Got it!” I replied while retrieving the slippers from under her heavy feet still sitting upon them.

 

I ran like a kid on Christmas day up to their room. Their room looking so large to me now at my reduced size. I made my way to their bed positioned in the center of the room and noticed the sheets hung low enough past the frame to cover my hiding spot. I lifted the sheet and crawled under with slippers still in hand.

 

'I am telling you ol' boy, I need to take over from here, your fragile mind might not handle what happens next'

'Ugh, fine Mr.Hyde don't make me regret it'

'Oh you won't, I am your true desire after all'

'Noted'

 

I got comfortable under the bed and took position waiting for my masters to arrive. Man my heart was racing at this point. I haven't fully given in yet and I knew this was bound to be a wild ride.

 

''Quit thinking so much simp, you are pulling from my brain power'

 

'I can't even think to myself? Get fucked'

 

'Careful, don't forget who is running the show tonight, I would hate for Chase to find out about the 'Little' perv under the bed'

 

'Fine, As you wish'

 

I laid in silence now calming my mind, letting my darker side take over.

 

Time passed by slowly as I heard Chase return home and greet Steph. I could only imagine that they were lounging right now talking about their day. I raised the slippers to my nose to refresh my senses and took in all the stale foot odor I could from the toe section awaiting my masters. Enough time had passes to where I heard the heavy footfalls of my roomates once more making their way up the steps.

 

'Game time'

 

I watched from a small inch gap under the bed sheet to see two sets of bare feet enter the room. I couldn't miss Stephs high arches and tanned feet as they entered the once silent room. I was now on my stomach with my nose still in the slippers imagining that I was smelling Stephs feet directly. A loud groaning of the bed was heard from above as Chases heavy body fell onto the bed facing Steph. Stephs perfect tanned feet were facing me now and I watched intently as her feet flexed to bring her knees to the floor.

 

'Shit, shes gonna blow him'

 

I inched towards the opening of the sheets rolling back over to my back keeping the slippers close to my head. I made sure to rustle the draped sheet now rippled from Chases ass high above. Steph knew I was ready. I heard Steph begin working her mouth on Chases cock. Soon her hand reached under the sheets to my chin to pull me forward. Without warning I realized she had gripped my throat and roughly dragged my small form forward underneath her and Chase. Slightly Chocking from the sudden grip and dragging force of her large tanned hand I held my composure. Soon my eyes adjusted to the light within the room. Now giving me a clear view of the events unfolding overhead.

 

Steph was on her knees giving me the perfect vantage point from the floor up her toned thighs, rippling athletic stomach past her perky C cup breasts to her gorgeous tanned face. I noticed Chases muscular legs entrapping us on either side as she focused on his engorged member. Chase's heavy large sack was bouncing again as she worked him to arousal. A sheen of sweat had started to form on Stephs goddess body as she worked. Steph had Chase's 9” of length in her large mouth working to please her man making sure to lock eyes with mine as she was able too. Stephs hand soon followed her bobbing motions on his now bigger then ever shaft as it reached full mast.

 

Steph continued working the shaft and then used her other free hand to grip onto Chase's massive balls kneading them with skillful intent. My eyes watched Steph taking in every detail. Soon Steph's saliva was making it past her lips and sending waves down Chase's glistening member. The saliva started to coat Chases balls as she continued sucking and massaging in unison. Saliva made its way to the underside of Chases sack, Steph removed her hand to allow it to gather into a sticky glob. Chase's balls bounced with Stephs strokes now beginning to really tense up. I studied the saliva intently, awaiting its drop down to my awaiting mouth. More and more saliva gather from her sloppy fellatio creating an even bigger glob just waiting to drop on my small face below.

 

DRIP

 

Stephs quickened pace caused the glob to finally let go from the balls it was holding fast too. The whole scene was overwhelming, Stephs beautiful tanned body above me dominating the sky along with Chase's massive dick and sack. I quickly opened my mouth awaiting the drip to reach me as everything seemed in slow motion. The glob of saliva left a stringy wake as it detached from his sack and landed partially in my mouth and some onto my upper lip and nose. Turned on now more then ever I swallowed the treat quickly and opened my mouth again still reveling in the taste of saliva and Chase's post work sweat.

 

'Thats right, Keep it up simp'

 

I continued watching the two giants above me. Soon I saw Stephs hand reach under Chases balls and begin massaging his taint area. The grand finale was upon is. I noticed that stephs slippers had come with me still lying on each side of my head. I took in the stale foot odor as I continued to watch the preformance above arousing me to no end. Soon Stephs efforts paid off and I watched Chases massive tighten skin on his balls start to flex and quiver. Steph slowly pulled her mouth a from the pillar as she continued to stroke him. With a 'POP' she removed her mouth from the cock and looked directly down at my face under her lovers sex. Chase grunted loud as ever and his legs tensed up around Steph and I as he thrusted upward into her grip. Ropes and ropes of hot sticky white cum launched into the sky making Steph smile as she watched me intently. The ropes of cum soon returned to the floor landing all around me and thoroughly covering my small face in his spunk. I was elated, the goddess had blessed me with a gift from her lover. I watched the view from the floor and strings of cum were making their way down stephs hands leaving trails of cum suspended in the air from its own stickiness. Chase's member started to deflate in stephs large tanned hand as she blew me a kiss and mouthed the words 'Eat Up'

 

I swallowed the cum that had made it into my mouth promptly and tasted its salty flavor and savored it. Steph took her hand from Chases taint and grabbed the top of my head and slid my light body back under the bed. Her slippers soon followed and I took notice looking at them seeing they had caught some cum as well. I was immensely turned on after the whole ordeal and still letting my dark side in control I worked my tongue across the insoles of her slipper as the cum soaked into the soles. My tongue worked the fuzzy dirty insoles taking in all the tastes from Stephs perfect feet being sure not to waste a drop. After my cleaning spree I began to drift to sleep as I heard both giants above move fully into the bed. The bed creaked and groaned as they both situated to catch some post sex sleep. The smell of sex and Chases cum mixed with the smell from Stephs slippers helped put me to sleep as I laid on the floor with waves of pleasure still reverberating through my body.

 

'Doesn't it feel good to serve'

'Im not gonna argue'

'You know I am right simp, your place is here, under your masters'

'Whatever...'