- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

part 2

16. A Taste by V11

I knew now exactly what those fearless men who had built the first skyscrapers felt like. The wind whistled around me, battering my face like a gale. Far below me vast distances were laid out. Strangely, to my tiny eyes everything seemed pinched into a distortion with myself as the focal point. 



I wasn't building a skyscraper. An early 20th century city did not stretch out below me. I was gripped from chest to thighs between the mercilessly hard fingernails of a gigantic, feminine index finger and thumb. My grand view was only of my own mother's body curled up on her couch, in front of a coffee table in average living room in an average home. 



The giant face loomed in front of me, huge in comparison to my form. It was like some stony precipice that I might skim harmlessly past were I ever to hang-glide in a place like the Andes. My muscles ached from so much adrenaline released into my body over the last couple of hours. The identity of this oil-shined and leering behemoth had deeply wounded my psyche. Everything about this was fundamentally wrong. I shouldn't be like this and to be subjected to her, of all people, at this scale was awful. My situation seriously threatened my sanity. 



Completely gone from her expression was any semblance of care for my well-being. I had become in a flash of unnatural light less than human to her. My mother wore a contented smirk. She turned the hand pinching me slightly as she looked me over. A small smile formed as she watched me push on her thumbnail with both of my fists. 



“I just wanted you to take me to dinner.” Her voice thundered against me, it's power almost stinging my skin. Her other vast hand rose up to float between us and her littlest finger unfolded to threaten my upper body. It's long nail effortlessly pushed past my tiny warding arms and touched my chest.



“I never expected that you would give me an opportunity like this to become a goddess! This really is the perfect day for it though, isn't it? And just who is my one tiny worshiper to witness my newfound divinity- my teeny tiny son!” The cold keratin shield pressed against my tiny face affectionately, bending me dangerously backwards. “This couldn't be any better! Steve, this Mother's Day will never be outdone!” 



The finger retreated as she grinned at me. Everything pitched wildly as the fingers holding me dropped away from her face. I cried out as my tiny bones and musculature were subjected to intense G forces while caught fast in her monstrous biological vice. The ridged flesh of her palm rushed towards me and I was harshly decelerated before being laid down upon it. I could no nothing more than groan as I pulled my arms and legs tightly to me like a dying spider. 



“Mmm. This calls for more delicious bubbly.” 



The giant smiling face disappeared as she leaned forward, reaching for her wine glass. One vast, cloth-clad breast lowered over me, eclipsing the entire view beyond her upturned hand. It brought with it the smell of garment soap and that unmistakable but indescribable scent of her skin, her body. As I drew in breath to cry out the looming spectacle pulled away again to a safe distance as the wine glass sailed past in the sky above me. 



The goddess took a long sip of her champagne, ignoring me for the moment. The immense fingers of the palm I lay in instinctively relaxed, curling over me a bit more. I was free of her gaze for only a moment. She finished with a satisfied swallow and smiled down onto me once again. I felt the awful dread of her inescapable attention fill me anew. 



“I think that my tiny masseuse should partake in the festivities, don't you, Steve? It's really good champagne! I don't want to be the only one here with a buzz. I'm not sure that I have an eyedropper in the house, but I have an idea. Let me finish this and I'll get some more for both of us.” 



She drained most of the glass and then her vast chest was bearing down on me once again as she leaned forward. The colossal fingers curled tighter over me and I could hear her pouring more champagne for herself. 



“Oh, I think that this will work nicely. Like feeding a baby bird.”

The goddess chuckled and her laugh transformed into something almost like a clap of thunder. The couch groaned in protest as her vast breasts receded. The hand that held me rose upward until it became a rolling, fleshy stage laid out just beneath of her monstrous face. Her eyes were shining excitedly and I wanted nothing more than to be big again and run far, far away from here. 



A giant finger glided up from below and it’s fingertip lowered over me. A huge drop of champagne clung to the top of her bowed fingernail's tip. “It won't take much to get you hammered at this size, will it? You're such a cheap date, aren't you? Well, bottom's up!” I was wide-eyed and I felt the color drain from my cheeks as the shadow of her digit slid across me. I tried to push myself backwards across her seamed skin to avoid the guillotine-like monster bearing down on me. She was grinning as her fingernail came on and it barely touched my face. 



“Boop!” she whispered.



The swirling, bubble filled orb of champagne slid from her nail and it attached itself to the side of my head and neck. It was very heavy and strangely thick, bound together tightly by it's own surface tension. But mostly it was ice cold and it tickled fiercely as the effervescing gases within it raced across my exposed skin. I flinched, very startled by it. I was dragged backwards by it's weight and found myself plastered to her skin. The fizzing hiss became muted as the droplet spread, enveloping my face. I tried to pull away, but the surface tension made things difficult. The very real possibility of inhaling this viscous blob caused me to begin thrashing in panic. I could hear a grotesque, locomotive-like roar from beyond the silvery mask covering my head. The goddess was laughing from her belly at the sight of me. 



A dark shadow confronted me and I was forced still, crushed against the skin of her palm. A ridged column pressed against all of my body at once, forcing my tightly withheld breath from me. As it withdrew I inhaled a mouthful of champagne. I could hear her laughing and the huge finger crushed me once again as it dabbed away the hissing, popping liquid from me. The digit pulled away, hovering like a drowsy dinosaur's head and neck next to me as I was deafened with another thunderclap of laughter. I coughed, sputtering and then a belch ripped painfully out of the depths of my stomach. 



“I'm sorry to laugh, Steve, but you're just so pitiful at this size! Well, I don't suppose that you want any more of my champagne, do you?”

My mother's cheeks were as flushed as my own as she looked down on me. Her expression became gentle for a moment as her monstrous finger straightened in the air overhead. The digit lowered and slid across me in a gentle petting motion. The ridges of her dense flesh scrubbed against my naked skin.

“Oh, I know what you'd like instead of more champagne. I've got in mind something a bit more potent than just that. Well, now that we're both a bit more loosened up, I don't see why you can't finally experience... a little bit more... of me.” 



The hand hovering next to her palm retreated from me and she leaned forward again. I must have been quickly becoming drunk on my belly full of champagne because I was fine this time with the massive cloth covered hill that hovered threateningly above me. My mother was doing something on the coffee table, the couch protested as she leaned even closer to it for a moment. 



“Oh, Steve, I think you're going to like this a lot! This is especially choice.” She leaned back, champagne glass in hand. Curiously, I noticed that as she drank it she held her index finger uncharacteristically away from the glass. She was smiling at me excitedly, almost mockingly, as if she withheld a joke that was about to be told at my expense, “Well, this alcohol is really going to my head! I've got to slow down. It isn't long now until I have to get ready for bed. I have an early shift at the hospital tomorrow, you know. It's too bad that I won't be able to show off my painted toenails to the girls on my ward. You did such a good job on them.” 



I was brought back up to her vast face and she looked me over, her nostrils blasting sweet champagne scented currents of spent breath across her palm. My mother smiled sweetly as her other hand glided up to hover over her palm. “Well, this is just a taste of me, Steve. Keep pleasing me and I'll keep rewarding you. It's really that simple.” 



The index finger pitched down and a stench mingled with flowers wafted off of it. “I got this fresh, just for you, my little slipper sniffer. From right between my sexy toes. Now, smell your goddess.” 



The digit lowered onto my shrieking, struggling form, crushing me into the fleshy landscape of her palm. “Ah, that's it! You like that, don't you?” she whispered seductively to me. The ridges slid across my delicate skin, leaving behind a sticky, salty substance that clung to me like warmed lard. 



As the fingertip pulled away I vomited. I was blinded, my eyes felt as if they were being seared by chemicals. My lungs rebelled from any intake of air until finally instinct forced me to breathe through the stench. I shook, writhing like an injured insect as I flung tears, saliva and snot across the living, ever shifting ground. She had rendered me completely helpless with a single stroking touch of her filth covered fingertip. 



Something slammed me to her hot skin and then I felt the cold, hard edge of a fingernail play with my cock. I wanted to weep, but my own labored, retching breathing took precedence. My hips were scraped by her closing, gently pinching fingernails. It felt like yard gates being used like blacksmith's tongs on my body. They closed slowly, my flaccid member was caught between them and they tugged before discarding it.



“Hmm. You aren't reacting at all like I thought you would. I was hoping that this would also make you hard. I thought for sure that the smell of my feet would do it for you. I guess it's just the sight of my pretty fingers, hmm?”

My tiny penis was caught and slowly tugged, sliding through the edges of her enormous fingernails, and again. She was coaxing my cock, trying to firm it up.

“You know- you're so tiny, Steve, and there is only one of you. Hmm. Not like that picture at all. There were, what? Six little people working on one foot in that magazine article? Well, who said that my massage had to be with tiny hands, Steve? My present doesn't need to play out just like the magazine. Even though you're the artist, I hope you know that I like being creative just as much as you do. I think that entire little body of yours could be put to good use. My feet are really soft, you know- maybe you’ll also like the skin of my soles? We can try that. See if we can make that teeny-tiny cock hard again. Goodness, look at you struggle. It certainly looks like I might have rubbed some of my sweat into your eyes. I'm sorry, Steve. You have to understand, you're just so little.” 



I tried to roll over in a desperate, instinctive bid to escape her. I could not open my eyes due to the pain. Giant, smooth nails backed by the unyielding flesh of her fingertips carefully pressed in against me from either side of my quivering body. My arms were crushed into my own ribs as a merciless pressure overwhelmed my torso. My tiny legs swung uselessly as the goddess lifted me free of her palm into the sky like a captured bug. 



 



17. Tucked In by V11

I found myself in a familiar position once again, my delicate torso wedged between two hard and blunt objects. I fought to open my wet, stinging eyes that were heavily tearing of their own accord. For an instant I caught a horrifying glimpse of my mother before I had to clamp them shut once again, I was being held up in front of her monstrous mouth and the underside of her nose. 



There was a quick, whistling roar directly in front of me. The air was violently pulled past me and it was so strong that my hair was blown upward. I realized that my mother was sniffing my tiny body! I forced my eyes open and grimaced in awe at the twin caves of her nostrils hanging above me.  The blood drained from my face as I realized that the way she was holding me- Oh god! Was she going to insert my tiny body up into one of her gigantic nostrils? The huge nostrils both flared simultaneously. There was another roaring wind tearing at me, followed rapidly by a second as she sniffed me.



The vast lips stirred and then the colossal goddess spoke. Her voice deafened me as the thick sound waves of her words vibrated my skin. “You should be quite happy, you smell as bad as my slipper now!”

I grew lightheaded as the exhaled cloud of alcohol vapor surrounded me. The end of my mother's unreal nose came even closer as I was slightly raised.

“Oh god- Please mom! Please don't put me in there! Don’t put me in one- oh fuck- in one of your nostrils!”

I caught a glimpse in that moment of the inside of one of her nostrils. Little hairs were faintly visible lining the walls of flesh in the twilight. I could not help but to see in my mind the vision of my shivering, naked form being thrust up into this tunnel of pale skin. Being delicately tamped against the faintly sticky wall by one of her cruel fingernail's tips as the wiry hairs yielded against my skin. Wind whipped past me again, drawn into up her nose and my hoarse screams being completely lost in the overwhelming sound. But, that was not to be. I was taken away from her lower face as she smiled. 



“Well, smelly little doll, you are much too tiny to give me a traditional massage. Mommy just wouldn't feel your tiny hands at all. I don't know how they do it at those shrink spas. But I'll wager that I could feel your entire body. So, let's get you acquainted with a couple of my toes while I finish this glass, alright?” 



Despite the pain I kept my eyes open. My destination was clear, I was lowered over one enormous bare foot that lay waiting for me against the edge of the coffee table. The mighty fingers gently laid me down just above her smallest toe on the top of her foot. My mother's colossal hand withdrew halfway up her shin and it floated there while from the summit of the couch she looked me over with a satisfied smile. 



“Aww, don't you look cute down there! You're almost the same size as my littlest toe! I want to see you right next to it. That would be so cute! I bet that a nice snuggle from my toes will cheer you up, Steve. Who knows, it might even harden up that tiny toy between your legs.” 



My mountainous mother took a sip from her glass. She looked at me sidelong as she tipped back her drink, her other hand plummeting back down to hover over me.

“Please don't! I don't want to go there! I don't want to-” The skin beneath of me heaved like an ocean in a storm as her giant tendons flexed, making the row of plump, long toes spread widely. 



Her finger unfolded and lowered, sweeping in at me. I scrambled to my feet and desperately intercepted her index fingertip like a wrestler. I bellowed as I threw my entire body against her intruding appendage. I heard her giggle as her finger merely lifted free of my grasp and then effortlessly pinned my fragile form. As the finger released me her huge thumb dropped down on my other side. Her cruel nails surrounded my torso and then she casually pinched up my limp, panting form. 



My pitiful screams made no difference as my tiny, naked body was effortlessly tucked between her littlest toe and fourth toe. As I struggled to heave myself back up and out of this terrible place she leaned down over me, bringing her smug face even closer.

“Aww, look at you next to my toe! Let's get all of that naked little body of yours nicely situated against me.”

Her finger was back and her bright, enthusiastic eyes guided her fingernail as it nudged each of my tiny arms, carefully wedging them down into the hot and wet crevice. 



“There now, that's better, isn't it? You are all safe and warm now, surrounded by your very own goddess.” 



Suddenly, the entire row of huge toes began to curl, including the cow-sized little toe that was pressed against me. I could feel the huge muscles in it flex and expand beneath the dense skin. One of my tiny legs became surrounded in her toe flesh, trapped in a bit of the closing crease at the base of the digit's pad. The breath was forced from my lungs as I was pulled downward further into the wet crevice by my leg. The goddess laughed from her belly as her giant, sour smelling toes lightly squeezed my entire body. 



“Mmm, I like that, Steve, though you do feel a bit more like a piece of boiled macaroni than a person!” Her laughter transformed into thunder and I wept as her slimy flesh enclosed me up to my head. 



The smiling face in the sky blew me a kiss as my world was suddenly in sickening motion. Her nearly endless leg straightened and there was a deep thud which rattled my bones. She had placed the heel of her foot onto the coffee table. The couch creaked as the cruel goddess leaned back into the cushions, champagne glass in hand.

“You're a warm little lump, that's for sure. Oh, this really is divine!” 



The giantess swished a mouthful of her drink across her tongue as she sighed. Her other leg folded and it's gigantic foot raised up with a flash of pink pastel varnish. She rested the beautiful, meaty foot onto her horizontal shin, her giant toes splaying out across it. They slid towards me as I wiggled helplessly. It was a tsunami of bulbous, smelly flesh threatening to overtake and asphyxiate me. 



“Are you peeking at Mommy from between my toes? Oh, look at that teeny tiny face! That's very cute! I want to touch it.” 



Her monstrous toes slid up her veined instep and they slowed as they cut off my view of her. I began to shout as the row of hulking digits towered over my trapped face like a line of surreal bulldozers. The foot slowly twisted, adjusting it's aim as the toes slid ever closer. I realized which toe she had chosen to violate my pitiful head with- her monstrous big toe!



“Oh god, no! Stop this! Don't even think about it! You're going to rip my head off!”



The long, robustly built big toe lifted, looming over me. I was hysterically shrieking and the goddess paused, smiling, She had actually heard my panicked squeaks.



“It's going to be alright, Steve. I know that I have to be careful now, obviously. I wouldn't want to accidentally pop your adorable little head. I'll be so gentle with you.” The plump behemoth lowered as I screamed. “So gentle.”



Peering up out of the crevice, the monstrous pad of her big toe looked like a small dirigible made of ridged skin. It fell onto me in a slow, graceful motion as I babbled. My tiny trapped skull was delicately smothered beneath the bulging flesh.

“There it is!” the giantess sang cheerfully. 



The hot, curved flesh of her mighty big toe swirled over me, feeling the tiny protrusion of my skull with soft strokes across it. My lips were peeled back and my nose threatened to break as it was smashed and bent. I prayed silently that she would not try to touch or stroke my head with the stout overhang of long toenail that her big toe sported. I would be brutally decapitated before she would even realize it.



“Such a tiny head. It's the size of a little seed, isn't it? Mmm, just the thought of what this actually is- Oh my!”



The ridges of her toe print were like fossilized ripples pulled across my tender features. As her plump toe lifted away I was moaning in anguish, my face now stinging from a light friction burn and coated in a smelly, pasty funk. 



“I think we should finally establish once and for all that you have a thing for my feet, Steve. Wait, why is that- Why is this flashing?” My mother reached down past me and retrieved the size changing device. She looked at it's screen curiously, “Time allotment finished. Account closed. Error- Hmm. Oh- it went back to that! An Error? It's been flashing an error code since I used it last? I didn't even see! I hope I didn't mess you up somehow by fiddling with it to shrink you again, Steve. It looks like it's saying that it cannot unshrink you. Something about server parameters. Oh, that's just so stupid and cryptic. What a minute- What did it mean by 'time allotment' and ‘account’? You didn't purchase this at all, did you? You rented it!!? Oh, Steve! No wonder you were waving your tiny arms so much earlier, you had a time limit, didn't you?” 



The air shook as my colossal mother laughed. 



“I should have known, I thought it was so strange that a failure like you would be able to afford such a device. Well, Steve, it looks like you'll be staying here with me tonight. You get to keep being my dolly. That suits me just fine. I think I can stay up for, oh, another hour or so before I need to get ready for bed. Now then...” 



My mother leaned forward as one of her gigantic hands raced through the air. I was buffeted with a high wind as it then slowed above me and hovered over the foot which imprisoned me. She smiled as a huge index finger lowered from it. The pad of her monstrous fingertip dabbed gently at my tiny trapped head. I pressed my cheek as hard as I could into the fleshy crevice trapping me, desperately trying to shield my skull from being accidentally crushed by her caresses. 



“Julie wants to play with you some more.” 



 



18. Treating Herself by V11



Both of my mother's hands had converged around the crevice of smelly toe flesh that held me like a scrap of lint. A colossal thumb and index finger dwarfed her little toe as they pinched it between them. The digit was pried away from my body and I dropped, landing in her other hand. I felt like I had been punched in the chest as the cupped palm suddenly lifted away, rocketing upward at a dizzying speed. In a flash I found myself once again subjected to the fearsome enormity of my mother's smirking, alcohol flushed face.

 

“There is my tiny toe lover!” the vast mouth thundered down on me.

 

I cautiously rolled over and managed to crouch despite the slight but constant fluctuation of her giant upturned hand. I held out my arms pleading with my mother's countenance to not only try to hear my tiny voice, but to listen to my words.

 

“Please mother! Please! I don't have a foot fetish! This has all been a horrible misunder-”

 

“You are just such a tiny cutie, aren't you?” I was deafened as a giggle rolled over me, the powerful sound waves causing my chest to ache. Her other hand floated up from beyond the edge of the palm I stood upon, blotting out half of her face.

 

“Oh, just look at those tiny arms!” The pleasant looking thumb and index finger unfolded and loomed over her palm as I backed away.

 

Despite my attempt to evade her, my right arm was deftly caught between her carefully pinching fingernails. I desperately tugged, trying to free my limb as the huge face marveled at my tiny movements. My arm was suddenly released and the goddess grinned as I tumbled onto my ass. I shot up onto my feet and shouted angrily up at her, “Stop it! Stop treating me like this! I am your son, not some kind of a toy for-”

 

The pretty fingertips reached out again, like a pair of hunting killer whales bearing down on a trapped seal. I was powerless against things so enormous. Her aim was either imprecise or she did not care. My other arm and my head were both delicately clasped between the hard, smooth, shovel-like nail tips. I was yanked off of my feet and my tiny legs skidded across the seamed skin as I choked out a screech.

 

“Your arms are like little wires, Steve! Like little bug legs!” she slurred. I was dropped carelessly back to her palm. I gasped and began coughing, tears filling my eyes as I clutched my neck.

 

Something had happened in my mother's mind when I shrank myself. It was as if she were convinced that I had brought her a toy to play with and that I was really somewhere else, perhaps merely in the kitchen eating a meal. It wasn't me in her palm. It wasn't me in front of her face. Some strange temptation that I could not even begin to understand was simply too strong for her to overcome. The tiny, delicate thing that she tormented wasn't quite her son, not anymore. I didn't really know this woman at all.

 

I could no longer stand to look into my mother's cheerful, towering face. I curled into a ball as her bright, delighted eyes watched me. A giant index finger intruded, lowering from above. It touched down onto the palm, lightly resting the tip of it's fingernail against her seamed flesh. If I had been standing, it's nail would have been nearly as tall as me.

 

“Please don't,” my voice was too hoarse from yelling, I realized, she wouldn't hear my warning. “You're going to break something, going to crush me.”



“You're just such a vulnerable little thing. So wonderfully delicate.”

 

I was sent tumbling across the seamed bulges by a little nudge of the long nail. I watched her smile right before the pad of her fingertip dominated my aching form beneath of it.

 

“Actions always speak louder than words, don't they, Steve? Take for instance your actions. You wouldn't even be here right now if I had only listened to your silly denials. So now you and I are going to fulfill some wishes. Some wonderful and very, very nasty little wishes.”

 

The finger retreated and I watched in horror as my mother seductively touched the tip of her tongue to the pad of that hand's smallest fingertip.

 

“Please don't! Don't touch me with that! Don't you dare- Oh God, no!” The glistening fingertip lowered onto me as I kicked and fought. My mother cooed with a smile as my lower body became crushed against the skin of her palm. The tip of her little finger stroked across my crotch and legs, leaving behind her hot and viscous saliva. I could not help myself, the sensation of my member being entirely enclosed in litres of dense, almost steaming slime was too much. I felt myself hardening immediately.

 

“There, isn't that nice? You're going to need some lubrication, Steve. Or maybe I should say some paint on your brush? Oh, I like that! Now, let's make some art- for Mother's Day.”

 

An index finger and thumb lowered and closed on my torso. With a hoarse cry I was plucked from her palm.

 

As I hung in the air over her lap and just beyond her enormous breasts, my mother carelessly pushed back her skirt exposing her white panties. The titan's vast tanned legs stirred and I watched as she placed her right foot, sole up, onto her left thigh.

 

“I wish there were nine more of you, Steve. One for each of Mommy's pretty toes.”

 

Her long toes flexed as I was lowered over the immense, powerful looking foot. She pressed my naked body into the middle of her wrinkly sole. I was slowly dragged across the sole of her foot. The sour skin alternated from a hard, hot canvass of ridged landscape to a rippling field of tightly packed bulges at the whim of her scrunching toes.



“Mmm. This is wonderful! Are you enjoying yourself, Steve?”



She slid me across her sole for a bit longer before carefully inserting my head and shoulders between her smallest toe and it's neighbor.

“This little body of yours fits in all sorts of places, doesn't it? I just have to move very carefully and be as cautious as possible.”

I groaned as my face was harshly distorted by the slightly sticky toe flesh. She moved on, slowly probing the rank, vinegary crevices between each of her smaller toes with my upper body. Tears flowed freely from my burning eyes and I was nearly blind from the foul sweat rubbed into my face. I realized that I hovered just in front of her second toe and it's mighty neighbor, her big toe.



“Thank you, sweetie. You've made me so happy! This is the best Mother's Day ever!”



The flawless toes spread wide for a moment before they carefully reached out towards me and closed on my entire upper body. The giantess purred as I struggled in vain, my tiny head delicately gripped between their vast, plump forms.



“I suppose that you should be allowed some happiness too, right? I can be so selfish!”



The upper half of my body was released by the giant toes and I surged forward at them. I was caressed against the hot pad of her second toe. She was handling me like I was really a bit of cotton wool being used to clean away some dirt from her skin. The tipsy giantess cooed musically above me in the sky as the saliva covering my crotch was spread across the tangy ridges of the dense pillar's bulbous pad.

 

“I think, oh, I think I can feel it!” My tiny cock was swirled in a circle, pressed between the bulging enormity of my mother's impossible anatomy and my own stomach. “Yes, that's it. You love my pretty toes, don't you? Isn't this nice, Steve?”

 

My horror had been pushed aside as pleasure also came to the fore and competed with it for my attention. The ridges of her toe print were transformed by her saliva into a much less harsh field of texture. As I was dragged across her skin the pleasure mounted quickly. The front of my body was entirely coated in the warm, smelly slime.

 

It wasn't long before my faint, sparse protests gave way to panting. The enormous being had a peaceful, satisfied expression on her distant face as her huge digits delicately swirled and caressed my front against her toe.

 

“I'm your goddess right now, aren't I, Steve? Hmm? That's correct. I'm your all-knowing, all-powerful goddess. Well then, I hereby decree that you should cum for me, my little bug. Do it! Cum on giant Julie's toes!”

 

Her other hand came in close to the one that held me and it rotated palm up as it's little finger unfolded. It was only moments later that I exploded, the ropey ejaculate splattered across the maze of toe ridges as I shuddered. Above me a thunderous laugh rolled across the room's sky as I was quickly pulled away from her second toe. Her little finger lifted up beneath of me, my tiny legs were driven apart and made to straddle the pad of it as I continued to gush outward onto a bit of her fingerprint.



“Oh, look at you go! You've been such a good dolly for Julie, haven't you?”



Her little finger retreated and I hung limply in her pinch as she studied the glistening pad of her finger.



“Look at that! I think that's quite a bit for such teeny-tiny balls,” she stated before slowly licking her fingertip, “Yes. I think that someone deserves a reward.”

 

I cried out in surprise as I impacted against the tip of her big toe. I was slid upwards across the curved wall of plump flesh. The mixture of saliva and cum was scrubbed away, stolen from my crotch and thighs by the endless ridges. The monstrous digits pinching me were like unbreakable iron as I struggled against her.



When I stopped moving, I found my face resting on the tender skin right where it dove beneath of the slightly long overhang of her toenail. A brief hint of a sour odor caused me to wrinkle my nose in disgust.

 

“Another taste of me for you then, my little toy. A spicy taste! Nice and rank! Mmm. A reward from your goddess for being such an obedient little bug.”



“Oh god- You're crazy! You're fucking- Please, just let me go! I don't want anything to do with-” I began to slide slowly upwards again. There was only one destination possible for me, but the thought caused me to hoarsely scream and wriggle in panic. She heard me and sighed with satisfaction.

 

My tiny head and shoulders were slowly forced underneath of the vinegary overhang of her big toe's nail. As I flailed, she whispered to me reassuringly, “Aww, I know, my poor little dolly. It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you. You're perfectly safe. I'm just going to lodge that teeny tiny head up underneath of there. You're going to really enjoy this, I promise! I take a shower every morning, you know. So, there just aren't that many places available on my body that smell strongly enough for what you'd probably like. But, that just means that I have to get creative to reward you. Thankfully, you are quite small. I made sure of that.”



Sticky, foul smelling paste was smeared across my face. I squealed with panic, my mouth tight-lipped, my eyes clamped shut. My pitifully tiny head quickly became wedged into the back of the hot, moist trench.

 

“Oh! That feels wild! Do you like this, my tiny toe lover? I bet you're just in heaven! I hope it's fragrant enough for you. But, let's make sure that you get to sample everything.”

 

I moaned as the colossal fingers pinching my body slowly dragged my head and shoulders sideways through the crevice. My neck gave out against the unrelenting force applied to my tiny form and my head collapsed against my shoulder. Warm, salty grease was scraped free from the humid surfaces and it was plowed along with me. When I stopped moving I found my face pressed against velvety soft, incredibly sour skin that had probably never been directly in the sun before. Warm, nearly congealed oils and grit squelched against my cheeks as my head trembled. The hard underside of her immense toenail's overhang pressed against the back of my head was enough to keep me from freeing myself.

She had- My head- My whole-

I desperately tried to blow fat-strewn filth away from my lips as my eyes rolled up their sockets.

Once she had completed laying out all of those esoteric tools in front of the television on the carpet... Once she had turned on those blindingly bright lights and carefully adjusted their awkward mechanical arms… Once she had finally sat down and gotten comfortable, she would remove the polish on all of her... After that she- She would then carefully clean beneath of her… She would use some sort of- She would use a- A tool to-

I felt the giant fingers released me from their grasp. I dangled there, my tiny legs splayed against the curving ridged wall of flesh just outside of the hellish press trapping my shoulders and pitiful head. I felt the colossal toe lift, arching upwards until my body no longer partially dangled but rested belly first against the rounded tip of her huge digit. No matter how I pushed, I could not free my head by myself. I gurgled raggedly, out of my mind with panic as my hands slapped desperately against her toe flesh.

I could barely breathe.

She would use a tool to clean under her- Under those- She would slide it along, just like my tiny- She-

The panic abruptly stopped. My mind had enough and redirected itself to a strange place for just a moment. I smiled rudely...

This was utter nonsense, I caught myself thinking. My mother was so short that I had to bend down slightly to accommodate her so that she could even kiss me on the cheek. It was all just a stupid dream, it had to be. My little mother Julie wasn’t- She wasn’t big like a building. She wasn’t great swathes of flesh... Not towering walls of tanned skin, lightly speckled and shining…

I was not like a worm to her. She couldn’t just reach out and…

I was asleep or… It was just a daydream. Then the thunder spoke from somewhere overhead interrupting my desperate, crazy denial. Against all odds the thunder sounded vaguely familiar and I sobbed in anguish.

“Aww, you're just so adorable, Steve! This is so- Mmm, this is making me so fucking hot seeing you there like that! Oh, such a cute little tiny body!”

The air was forced from my lungs and my tiny flailing limbs were stifled against the dense curve of her big toe’s flesh as a giant fingertip softly stroked my trapped form. Then my little lower body was violently jostled as her digits once again assertively surrounded and pinched what was exposed of me between them.

 

A thunderous laugh greeted me as I was pulled free of the hellish place. I retched, heaving, my stomach a knot of agony. The hair on my head was plastered to my scalp, as if a tub of shortening had been rubbed into it. The giant big toe waggled and scrunched directly in front of me, sending gusts of warm air blowing across my shocked form. One of my eyes was plastered completely shut and I could not help but to taste the foul, almost sweet nastiness that had been deposited onto my face and shoulders. I writhed like a little worm between her fingertips and moaned as she chuckled softly to herself.



19. Tucked In 2 by V11

 I was gasping, tears streaming from my eyes and saliva dripping from my sore mouth as the huge fingers ran my naked front slowly across the curving, ridged flesh of the tip of her big toe.

“Oh, I bet that you just loved that! Well Steve, since it's almost bedtime, I would like my final Mother's Day treat. But, you know- I'll definitely need my hands free for that. Hmm.”

I noticed that she was smiling as I was pulled away from her flesh just long enough for her to reposition me. Her expression became serious as my trapped form was pushed horizontally against the thick edge of her big toe's impressive nail. My ribs ached as the hard, pink painted keratin threatened to bruise me from crotch to neck, right down the middle of my body. Even my abused penis was forced to randomly pick a side of the fiberglass-like barrier. I cried out in pain as my soft, fragile skin was slowly slid a little ways across the giant toenail's edge as she centered me against it. It felt like having the side of a fancy dining room table dragged across my naked flesh vigorously enough to leave me with a light friction burn.

The colossal goddess nodded to herself as she looked me over carefully. I felt like she was sizing me up- measuring me? For what purpose I could not even think about. It would be terribly detrimental to my poor mind to conjecture everything that the cruel being was capable of doing to me.

“You know what- this might actually work! So, I think we should do an experiment. Let's see if I can accommodate your kink in a way that I also might enjoy. I know just the thing. Julie has the perfect spot to put all of you, my dolly. It's something that I've always wished that I could do to a tiny person like you. My, what times we live in- right, Steve?”

“Mom- don't- Please, just put me down. You've got to at least try and hear me. Let's-”

I was pulled away from her toe and raised up until I floated just in front of her incredible breasts.

 

Her other hand swept down and she took hold of my limp form between both pairs of her fingers. I lay horizontally across the pads of both of her mighty thumbs as her index fingertips rested on my legs and chest. Both sets of gigantic fingers began to work me over, crushing and turning me. I could barely see or breathe at all as I was forcibly rearranged, my arms pressed against my torso and my legs straightened. The immense pillars of her beautiful fingertips collided with me, their ridges rubbed across my delicate skin and crushed me between their bulky forms. It was all seemingly without rhyme or reason to me. She was quite drunk, treating me as if I could not move on my own. Above me floated my mother's gigantic smiling face, tethered like an immense balloon atop the great precipice of her shin. She dealt with my tiny and naked form almost like a roll-your-own cigarette. At one point I vomited, and my tormentor either didn't notice or ignored the thin plume of liquid that plummeted away to finally atomize into a mist just above her lap.



“You know... Before I had met your father I dated someone who had a foot fetish. I didn't realize it at first, but it wasn't long before I had figured it out. He told me one day what it was about my feet that he was so attracted to. He said that they were beautiful, but there was something more than that- something very specific about my toes. So strange, right? What a weirdo! But then again... It really got to me. Do you know why?”



Her face softened as she looked me over thoughtfully.



“When I was a little girl, I- Well, I had stopped wearing sandals in primary school because I was singled out on the playground one day. It was so stupid. I was only perhaps eight or nine years old. We were filing outside for some activity or perhaps recess and someone suddenly laughed and blurted out how funny looking they thought my feet were. The teacher had unfortunately become preoccupied with something for a few minutes. A small crowd of my classmates gathered around me in a circle to gawk at them as I winced bashfully. My amused classmates discussed my feet right in front of me as I stood in shock, tears streaming down my face. They finally decided on exactly what it was that made them so unusual; they realized that my big toes were large enough to be odd looking and proceeded to tease me mercilessly about them.”



The frightening goddess smiled sadly.



“Things like that can change you- it terribly affected me, obviously. Your grandmother scolded me the next morning for feigning an illness to try and avoid going to school. That was the last time I had the courage to wear sandals until I was older. I thought- well, I thought I was hideous. To be fair, I suppose that I was a skinny little thing at that age, with disproportionately large feet, but still... My toes might have looked large at the time, but I don't at all think that they were ever freakishly huge. I'm certainly not deformed. I suppose that I rather quickly grew into my big feet over the next few years. They look fine now, obviously. Still, children can just be so cruel sometimes.”



She blew softly on my tightly held form for a moment.



“When I was about to enter college, I realized that I shouldn't be embarrassed by something that I obviously could never change about my body. I had been so self-conscious about my feet for so long, I felt like I was rebelling, like I was doing something wrong. Isn't that silly? Well, it was such a nice summer that year. I wore lots of garish, eye-catching nail polishes during that time- silvers, golds, and reds. I even went so far as to grow out my toenails a bit to draw attention to them. I even glued little plastic jewels onto my nails. People sometimes stared, of course, but I was no longer self-conscious about them at all. I was quite proud of them, in fact. They're a little bit of what makes me unique and they were gorgeous- at least I thought so.”



The colossal foot propped up on the coffee table wiggled it's powerful, painted toes.



“Looking back, I honestly think that's how I met the young man who had a foot fetish. He was obviously drawn to me like a magnet. He absolutely worshiped my feet, never missing an opportunity to tell me how beautiful they were- or get my toes into his mouth! I especially loved doing that with him and I've missed that ever since. He made me feel so incredibly special. I did everything that I could to keep them attractive for him. We were a pair of misfits who had found each other- at least that is how I felt at the time. That was the best sex I've ever had.”



The big toe of her foot raised, arching up away from the coffee table's edge as she looked it over happily.



“You know, I think that everything that happened today really brought that all back for me. I want you to know that you've really made me feel really special again, Steve. Even if it's just plain old pink polish. I think that it's very pretty! After all, my feet are still probably my favorite aspect of my body.”



So that was why she always had somewhat long nails on her large big toes. They had been the origin of a terrible embarrassment deliberately turned to a source of pride by her. That was why she obsessed over pampering her feet so much. But, what was she was going to do to me? An almost ticklish sensation of panic swept across my scalp and down my back. What was she... I blinked back tears of frustration as her vast face smirked at me trapped helplessly by her fingertips.



“For the life of me, I cannot recall my old boyfriend's last name. Maybe I'll see if I have it in any of my old college stuff. I bet he would just love to be in your situation right now. Perhaps I'll look him up and rent a PMRD for a few hours. I bet he would love to be shrunk and at the mercy of- what was it that he would call them? He had a pet name for- Oh yes! 'Little Julie's big sexy toes.' Oh, so very, very appropriate for you right now, isn't it my teeny tiny dolly?” She laughed from her belly, deafening me and then mused in a quieter voice, “I wonder if he would let me do this to him? But honestly- would he even have much of a choice once he was shrunk?”



Her other hand brushed a bit of lint off the side of her big toe and it took her a moment to free the flotsam from her fingertip. I watched it finally drifted down to the carpeted floor in front of the coffee table.

 

“Well, I guess that now you're my very own teeny tiny little misfit, aren't you? Oh, I would love to just make it a little project to train you to adore my feet. That would make me so happy! You were right after all- no one at the hospital will ever see polish on my toes. So, I'll keep them extra nice and painted, just like I used to and we can work on getting you to appreciate them more. Maybe eventually you'll want to worship them too- because they're beautiful. Because you're a thankful little dolly.”



“I'm not staying here with you! I'm not- You're going to change me back, right? Tomorrow you'll get this sorted out, right? Mom? You have to at some point! You can't keep me, mom! You can't keep me like this! Don't you dare-”



“Well, enough about the past, back to you, Steve. Now I think that all of you should just fit. You had better relax and just keep your arms at your sides just like that or I might accidentally hurt you. Mmm, this is going to be so hot!”

 

I was brought down to the front of her vast big toe again. “You must think that my big toes in particular are absolutely colossal, don't you dolly? Of course- anyone your size naturally would. The thought of being able to dominate a tiny person with them has always been such a turn on for me! That's why I think that this is a very fitting place for your itty-bitty body to stay- at least for a little while.”

Stay? How could I-

“I've never quite understood why this has always been such an appealing idea to me, but I have no doubt it's somehow related to that silly embarrassment I suffered when I was a little girl. I used to have this recurring nightmare you see. Well, the first time it truly was a nightmare, a fever dream. I had contracted a bad flu bug not long after my classmates had picked on me. I could not keep from having that dream about once a week for a very long time. I guess that I got used to the dream eventually.”

She slightly pried a thumbnail into the space beneath of her toenail, pulling away the plump flesh ever so slightly.

“Oh, I never in a million years thought that I would actually be able to try this! So, Steve- as my very own teeny tiny person, you are going to spend some time getting intimately acquainted with one of my very own beautiful giants. I'm very proud of them. My toes are very special and dear to me.”

For the first few seconds I didn’t understand where the sound was coming from, but then I realized it was actually entirely from me. It sounded like the unhinged noises a terrified cat might make. Low at first, then building into a much higher pitch and volume. Crazy sounding, and it was from me, from my throat.

“I suppose that sometimes the first lesson in worship is respect, Steve. Although, that is often just another word for fear, isn't it? Yes. This is just perfect for that. So, let's get you nice and tucked in. You'll be just like some dirt under my toenail. How very disheartening for you, but how luscious for me! Oh, you're going to be so out of your mind!” She giggled as my faint hysterical screams reached her.

The goddess lightly pressed my trembling little body against the deeply ridged flesh of her big toe’s tip. I stared at the broad, gently curved overhang of keratin just above me. It looked so strong, so thick and sturdy. This was only because to me, well, it was as thick as my thickest of bones.

Then my eyes rolled up in my head for a moment as I continued to screech.

My mother would lay everything out around her, all of those bottles and then… What did that tool look like? What did she use, you know- to clean beneath her... I couldn’t remember- was it tiny and pink, like a meal worm- like me? Was that it? You would think that it would be made of something more sensible, you know, like metal…

“This is exactly what I would dream about, Steve. This is the bizarre thing that I would do in my dream to my classmates that made fun of me so long ago. It’s shocking what the subconscious can come up with while you’re dreaming. Of course, it frightened me a lot at first, actually made me sick to my stomach when I woke up from it. But, I had that dream so many times. I think that I eventually began to find some enjoyment in the sensation of their wiggling and those tiny screams. I remember as a teen having this dream- I didn’t have it very often at all anymore by then. It no longer made me feel nauseous afterwards, but eventually quite the opposite. I remember waking up in a sweat and I had made a mess of my pajama bottoms. That happened the last few times I ever had that dream.”

She always had such healthy and strong nails. But, my tiny bones must be so incredibly delicate…

“It's quite tempting, you know, to fulfill my dream- now that such a technology actually exists. I'd love to just show up to a class reunion with a PMRD and zap them one by one quietly, perhaps catching them unaware if they ever went to the restrooms. Or even bide my time until they were on their way back out to their cars in the parking lot afterwards. Oh, I could have five or six little naked squeaking dollies to torment with my toes. But the truth is, I forgave them all long ago. I doubt any of them even remember that day and they certainly never realized how much it had affected me- or for how long. But, if I’m honest, I'll really enjoy doing this to you, Steve. Even if you're not one of those people who is responsible for some of my psychological baggage you're still my little dolly. You get to be their stand-in. You get to help me fulfill a very private wish I’ve held for a long time.”



With a nervous sigh my mother delicately wedged my quivering, naked form lengthwise beneath of the slightly long nail of her big toe. Her pinching fingers released me as soon as my torso was stuck. I was wailing, out of my mind, my eyes huge and bulging as I clawed ineffectually at the curve of ridged, glittering flesh that made up one side of the awful, awful crevice.



“Oh, I think you'll be a perfect fit! Though you'll need to be arranged just right! Yes, Julie has plenty of space for such a skinny little body. You know, I just love spoiling my feet, Steve. You're about to be such a luxurious accessory for one of my big toes- the very best! A little toe pet is so much better than any old ordinary toe ring, that's for sure. Especially a pet that allows me to fulfill one of my most intimate fantasies.”



One monumental hand wrapped itself around the middle of her foot and I heard the couch groan as her foot was pulled upwards. She had brought her foot up closer to her, almost as if she was going to suck on her own toes. I recalled sometimes witnessing her do this exact maneuver when I was younger while she was engaged in one of her hours long beauty sessions. It was when she would become incredibly frustrated with the fidgety, imprecise lights and she would do this briefly just so that she could closely inspect something on her foot.



My mother's vast face loomed over the big toe trapping me and she laughed thunderously at my pitiful struggles. “I bet that it's almost like I suddenly got even larger to you just now, hmm? Do you feel even smaller tucked in here, Steve? I bet that you do!”



I gazed into her towering, confident and relaxed face as my mouth gaped like a suffocating fish. I let out an agonized, shrill scream. I knew immediately that she had heard me. I watched as that vast mouth parted slightly and she bit her bottom lip. My terror was turning her on. She was breaking me. Crushing and degrading my mind and spirit along with utterly defiling my vulnerable body.



“Aww. You poor little thing- did giant Julie put you somewhere unexpected?”



Her other hand floated up and an index finger lowered over me, taking control of her perverse task. Her soothing, affectionate voice rolled over me while her mighty finger worked, carefully assaulting my wailing, quivering body. I was out of my mind, almost paralyzed with helplessness as the edge of her giant fingernail slowly pushed against different areas on my soft body.

 

“Oh, your desperate protests make this so much hotter for me, Steve! You sure know how to push my buttons, don't you? I really appreciate all of your effort! But, don't overdo it. Losing your voice before I settle down to do my business would just be wasted effort. You've got to be so exhausted by now, you poor little thing and I want to hear your little squeaks while I'm getting myself off.”

 

I stared wide eyed into her vast, amused face as her thunderous voice hammered against my skin. There was no reprieve possible for me, no escape. I knew that I had to hold it together. I knew that I couldn't panic. People could actually die of fright in real life from a sort of stress-induced cardiac arrest. That could not be my fate. I had to survive this. I had to get back to my real size and get away from her!

“Come on now, dolly- work with me! Just straighten that little leg for me, okay? I’d hate to accidentally break any of those fragile little bones of yours with my fingernail. This is supposed to be a present for me, this is supposed to be nice.”

My tiny, fragile form was carefully and slowly driven sideways into the sour crevice beneath of her toenail. She methodically tamped me into place as I wept.

 

“You know- I had to act so hesitantly at first when you suggested your stupid idea. I really didn't want you to find out that your own mother has a kink about dominating tiny people. You wouldn't believe the things I fantasize about sometimes- or maybe you would? Well, all I know is that this has really worked out in the end- for both of us, hasn't it?”

The colossal finger drifted away and out of the corner of my eye I could see her mouth come much closer to the crevice I lay cruelly wedged within. Her giant lips hovered just beyond where I was trapped and her mouth widened as it arched upwards into a grin.

“This is the best Mother's Day ever, Steve,” the giant mouth thundered. My tiny bones shook with the immense vibrations of her deep voice and I screamed hoarsely. “You're unbelievably cute tucked under there.” She softly kissed my partially exposed body and her hot breath filled my flattened, crescent shaped prison. “Hmm... You know what? Now that I'm actually looking so closely, I think that my toenails look quite nice! You did a very good job, and that's particularly high praise coming from me.”

 

Her foot was released and it sped away from her face to land with a bone jarring quake on it's heel against the coffee table's top. The colossal being leaned forward and laughed deafeningly as she spotted my tiny head gawking at her in terror, just visible beyond the edge of her toenail. She gracefully reached one hand out over me with her index finger extended.



“Just one more careful little nudge and you'll be nice and snug, all tucked away. Besides, I can't have you peeking at me while I do my thing- call me shy.”



I weakly groaned as the pad of her finger impacted against the edge of her toenail right next to me. The colossal digit lifted and curled in on itself as the tip of it's fingernail drifted over me, seeking my little head. My last glimpse of my frightening mother before the edge of her nail delicately pushed my head and shoulders into place was of her smiling happily as she pinched one of her gigantic, hard nipples.

 

“There- I think that I'm all done! I've managed to kill two birds with one stone, Steve! You get to be marinated in my wonderful foot smell and I get to humble a teeny-tiny little bug-person with my gigantic and powerful body. Mmm!”

 

The world spun as the goddess flexed her toes with a drunken purr. My stomach flopped as my nasty prison accelerated downwards to land with a crash. Her foot had been placed onto the floor. Beyond the wide overhang a cloud of dust swept outward above the carpet of the living room. Despite my panic, I was rational enough to spot my now out-of-scale socks, shoes and the torn scraps of my tiny jumpsuit discarded among the other detritus littering the space just in front of my mother's colossal toes. There was a rustling and for a moment the world outside of the terrible crevice turned blindingly white. I knew that she had discarded her panties onto the floor.



“Oh my god, I'm so fucking wet right now, Steve.”

 

Another gut wrenching movement from the foot trapping me ended with a monstrous thud and a view of the coffee table's edge. The big toe slowly scrunched and my vulnerable body was squeezed between toenail and sticky flesh as the plump behemoth compressed onto itself.



The pad of a huge finger grazed across my exposed back side, “Comfortable?” the cruel goddess thundered, “I want to know that you're there. Struggle for me. Don't you want to get out from under there? Hmm? It's got to reek. Or do you actually like being your own mother's toe jam?”



The fingertip slowly pressed against my body, crushing my face and chest further under the hot and sticky projection as I screamed.

 

“Oh yes! That's better! God, that's good! Mmm, just like that!”

 

The finger disappeared and a moment later the goddess blew out air from her mouth like a runner seeking a rhythm to their breathing. I knew without a doubt what she was doing. The colossal toe trapping me stroked softly across the coffee table's edge as her breathing grew louder.

 

“Hey now! I told you to squirm, didn't I, little dolly?” Her mighty big toe pressed authoritatively against the top of the coffee table, causing me to cry out and struggle as my entire body was compressed. “Such nice little terrified squeaks,” she rumbled, “Such a teeny tiny... Mmm.”

Panting filled the air as the couch began to rhythmically groan in response to her activities.



I began to hyperventilate as I struggled. After only a few minutes in panic and unable to free myself I was becoming light-headed. The world outside of my sticky prison was upended and then with a quake I was suddenly confronted with the sheen of the vast coffee table's wooden top. My cum-soaked boxer shorts lay crumpled and abandoned a short distance away from her stupendous digit. I was compressed, unmercifully crushed and I fought once again to free myself.



“That's right. Struggle. For Julie.” She muttered between gasps. “For giant Julie.” I heard a thunderous moan. The digit was slowly dragged backwards until it rested against the decorated edging that framed in the table's top.



“I don't want to...” I mumbled, as her mammoth big toe arched up away from the table's edge for a moment, becoming a plump, beautiful tower, “I don't want to be your... I just... It's Mother's Day and... Oh god... I just wanted to be famous.” Tears flowed from my stinging eyes as I sobbed hysterically.



The big toe slowly scrunched against itself, compressing me tightly as I screamed again. A frightening, unnaturally deep moan filled the air, drowning out my weak voice. Everything shook as the powerful, thick digit crashed back to the table's edge.

“So fragile and so frightened,” she cooed throatily. “Well, Julie has you now. I own you. My toes own you. You're mine now, little bug.”

Another thunderous moan rumbled overhead.

“I'm not a bug! Please, you can't make me- I'm not a bug now! I'm not a bug now! Mom, I'm-”

But, I was a bug. I was now just my mother Julie's very own delicate and helpless little pet bug, and she was masturbating about that very fact.

With a great shiver of my abused body the world grew dark.

 

 

 

 



20. Beddy-Bye by V11

It was thunder that woke me. In my bewildered state, I had no idea where I was. I only knew that I was trapped, the front of my body wedged into a stiflingly hot place whilst my back was bathed in cool air. 

 

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I croaked. I realized that my right arm was completely numb. It was awkwardly stretched out over my head and crammed into this tight space. I tried to move it and the fierce pins and needles sensation caused me to flinch. Suddenly everything shifted violently- my mysterious prison was in motion! There was a deep booming sound which shook me to my core and then everything was silent and still once again. 

 

As I listened to the sound of my own frightened breathing, my mind raced, trying to make sense of my surroundings- was this a building that had collapsed from an earthquake? No, I realized, there was no brick dust, no debris. 



Something was wrong with how my memory worked, I could recall that much. That didn't help me at all and it didn't make sense. What good was it to remember that you could not remember?

 

This smell, what was it? The terrible, hot floor pressing me into the hard roof was sticky and it might have been the source of the terrible stench. Though it seemed hardly possible, I realized that the floor was actually alive. It was as if someone had stuffed me into an industrial vat of fermenting bread dough. No, it wasn't that simple, this was more like flesh. I could feel a throb echo through the humid surface beneath of me like the ticking of a clock- like an immense pulse drumming out against my skin. What animal alive today was so large that a human being might be so dwarfed in it's presence? What animal alive today was so huge as to be unidentifiable by sight? Perhaps I was dying in the mouth of a whale, but that was not right- no living whale smelled like this! 

 

I heard something like a thunder clap, deafening to me even deep in my prison. No thunder sounded like that- it was more like something from a movie, a sound too unrecognizably complex for nature to be it's source. 



The light behind me was blotted out suddenly and a rough, leathery surface pressed against the back of my entire body. I was forced even more tightly into this narrow space and I cried out in surprise as the unseen surface slid across me. It was as if an elephant were scratching it's flank using my unprotected and trapped backside. I teared up in frustration and tried to thrash, unfortunately smearing a fetid paste which thinly clung to the steamy surfaces surrounding me onto my face.



“Please!” I cried weakly, “Somebody help me! What has happened to-” 



More odd thunderous sounds and yet the ominous booms coalesced. They were transformed into an impossibly loud and deep voice. A voice so familiar to me... It was the voice of a god… No, a goddess, distinctly feminine despite the distorted, smooth bass of it.  It was...

 

With a jolt everything came back to me. My descent into this living hell. I had wanted to become famous. It had been so desperate and stupid. I managed to convince my mother to shrink me down to half the size of her thumb. In my shrunken state I painted her toenails for Mother's Day, capturing my so-called generous and loving act on film. I had wanted it to go viral- and it most likely would have. But, I had not at all factored in my mother. I had no idea that she was fascinated by tiny people and wanted more from me. She simply couldn't resist when presented with the opportunity. But, even being nearly the size of her thumb at the time, I wasn't small enough for what she ultimately had in mind. 



Why did I have to struggle so much to remember what had happened to me sometimes? Was it a consequence of being shrunk to such a small size? Was it because my mother had reset the PMRD, therefore subtly messing up my mind? Ultimately it didn't matter. It was just another part of the hell I had to endure.

 

I was now the size of a large bug and in my own mother's clutches. My fragile, naked body had been delicately yet cruelly tortured and violated by her. But, that degradation wasn't nearly enough for her. She had carefully tucked my entire body beneath one of her toenails- so that she could then pleasure herself while enjoying the supreme physical humiliation that she had inflicted upon me. 



“Oh god, no,” I croaked as the absolute horror of my situation swept over me. I was just a delicate living novelty, perversely tucked away, hidden as just a small, barely noticeable detail on one of her ostentatious feet.

The only evidence of my existence to the outside world would merely be one of my tiny lower legs and a single twitching arm. My limbs would rightfully look as if they belonged to a painted miniature replica of a person taken from some scale model kit purchased at a hobby store. Both of my tiny appendages were probably barely visible. They dangled like short twigs, just peeking out from beneath one of those distinctive long toenails that the diminutive, middle aged blonde woman sported on her stunning, incredibly soft feet.

She had masturbated on her couch with me trapped like that.

She had masturbated on her couch because she had trapped me like that- on Mother's Day.

I squeezed shut my eyes as I pulled my chin down onto my chest tightly. My fists clenched as a hot, all-pervading anguish swept over me, disrupting my breathing with painful, desperate sobs.

“What am I going to... What am I... Oh, please...”

There was never an elephant rubbing against my exposed backside. As if on cue the mighty finger returned to stroke my tiny ass and the soles of my trapped feet accessible beneath of the toenail. I moaned in anguish as I strained to free myself. I very quickly tired, I had to give up and I lay there panting while blinking away tears from my eyes.  

My stomach fluttered as the space which held me was suddenly in motion, moving rapidly upward. Wind rushed audibly across the edge of her long toenail and buffeted my naked backside. I shifted as well as I could, turning my head to look out at the world past the bulging flesh. A moment later I could see a tiny sampling of her enormous face as her foot was pulled upwards very close to it. A sampling of pleated lip flesh, little golden hairs studding a septum as big as I was, then quickly a nostril before a great expanse of the oil-shined flesh of her cheek. Then a single colossal green eye confronted me.

Thunder shook me and stung my exposed skin. It was a delighted chuckle.

The frightening eye flitted back and forth over my trapped, uncomfortable form. It stopped and I could not help but tremble. I had realized that the cruel, self-indulgent goddess was most likely looking directly at my red and sweaty face. I stared into the depths of that enormous, black pupil. I saw no hints of any humanity staring back at me from within that endless, black well. An unimaginable and perverse monster out of a fever dream had me.

“Please,” I croaked, “you've got to get me-”

“Oh, my teeny tiny bug boy!” Her words caused my teeth to vibrate and I wondered if I was going to chip several of them all at once. “That was just amazing!” My ears popped from the pressure directed into the little space where I was hidden. I was sobbing and I squeezed shut my eyes. “Now, let's see if I can just get you out of there.”

The tip of a healthy fingernail invaded the smelly crevice and the edge of it raked across my tightly compacted form. She was almost bruising me with it and I began shrieking in panic as the hellish situation I found myself in became potentially life threatening.

“You're going to break my bones, mom! You're going to-”

“Oh, you really don't like that, do you? I'm sorry Steve! I just can't see well enough to grab anything. Well... How about if I very carefully just...”

The fingernail gently forced it's way into the crevice that held me, wiggling sideways as it slowly pushed it's way in. It slid a little ways in between my soft little naked body and the hot flesh beneath of me. It was a brutal wedge that narrowed the space I lay within enough that I could feel my bones alarmingly creak. I felt like I was being flattened, compressed up against the terrible toenail's underside. Beyond the convex and bowed length of her invading fingernail, her green eye was unreadable. Her eye was just so close and I couldn't even see her eyelids that framed it to give me any sort of emotional clues.

“Oh god! Please, don't crush me mom!”

“That won't work either. Hmm.” Her fingernail pulled away and I could suddenly breathe easily once again. The eye sped away and was replaced by a constantly moving wall of her blonde hair. She was looking somewhere else beyond her toes. “Oh! I know! Now, where is that little... Ah! Yes, that looks even safer than a toothpick!”

Her eye suddenly hovered beyond the crevice once again and her huge, oddly perfect fingertips floated into view holding something. My miniature paint brush slid into the sticky, almost leathery and oyster-like prison that held me. It forced my legs apart as it slid between them like a giant pry bar.

“There we go. Oh, getting you free isn't really so difficult after all. This is simple and actually quite safe. I was afraid for just a moment there that I would not be able to do this with you ever again. That would have made me very sad. I absolutely loved this.”

I grimaced, wide eyed with fear at her words. I couldn't control my trembling as I stared into the black pupil framed in by the vividly green, strand-like striations of her iris.

“You can't- You can't- I don't- Oh god-”

My left leg was dragged free of the crevice by the wooden handle of the dollhouse paintbrush and then entirely captured in a hot, dense vice of well hydrated flesh. 



“There's a tiny leg! Such cute little dolly legs, mmm.” 



A moment later I was dragged free and I found myself swinging upside down in the cold air. I caught a glimpse of her colossal toes floating in front of me for just a moment, bolstered upwards from beneath by a giant hand wrapped around the midsection of her foot. Then the foot plummeted away from me, downward at an unbelievable speed. I was buffeted by almost hurricane force winds created by her retreating foot as I dangled between her fingertips. Then I was lowered so fast that I couldn't focus my eyes.

Everything slowed down once again and my head and shoulders collided with the pastel pink surface of her big toe's nail. My sweaty upper body was dragged, squeaking noisily across the smooth paint before the frightening fingertips holding my legs parted. I landed in a heap onto an enormous, convexly bowed toenail that encompassed about the same area as a king-sized bed.

I could not keep from violently trembling from the shock of what I had been through. I was in a bad state, my whole body hurt and I was sparsely covered in a thin layer of smelly, greasy filth and pebble sized bits of dust and flotsam. I felt like I was almost unable to catch my breathe as short, pitiful noises issued from my mouth on their own.

The prodigious big toe I lay upon flexed upward slightly. My nude body slid noisily across the pink shield until my feet collided with the huge, pristine cuticle circling it's base. I stared in mute horror at the semicircular ledge which framed in her toenail. My bare feet resting there made it look like some stylish swell of bodywork that belonged on an outlandishly expensive luxury boat. This was the cuticle, I realized. This was where I had been so foolish as to touch her right after I had completed painting her toenails. My fingertips had trailed across this well hydrated flesh while my cock had quickly hardened. Had I doomed myself to this hell in that moment? Had I ultimately caused all of this myself? A deep, thunderous chuckle vibrated the air around me. I didn't want to look at her, but I did it anyways. 



My mother's now entirely naked body towered upward beyond my perch like some nightmarish castle made out of middle-aged femininity. Even though she was sitting, her form was too large for my eyes to take in all at once. The huge toe I lay upon was obviously attached to a foot and that particular foot rested it's heel on the edge of the couch. Her shin soared upwards in front of me like a bronze tower. Her leg was tightly folded and pulled up against her snugly. The tremendous thigh was pressed against one mammoth breast and the deity's distant flushed face peered down at me from atop her knee. 



The smell of her sex hung so heavily in the air that I could almost taste it. I retched and covered my mouth as a cantaloupe-sized droplet of sweat raced down the looming tower of bronze shin just in front of me and settled onto the vast instep of her foot. It was then when I finally saw it. Her colossal, glistening pussy was the backdrop for the foot I rested upon. This foot's heel was pulled up tightly against her buttock, resting right next to her vast crotch. I began to violently tremble as quiet mewling noises strained painfully to leave my throat. I was transfixed, almost paralyzed as I gazed at the living cliff of glossy, rosy flesh and matted, froth flecked hair. 

 

Far above me the goddess giggled and I sensed movement in the air overhead. A vast hand lowered and an elegant finger ran lazily across the flushed and drenched lips. It was such a simple movement of sane and relatively normal things, but to me at this scale it was almost like watching an iceberg separate away from a glacier. I was babbling as I clamped my hands to the sides of my head and a wave of absolute terror shook my bruised, exhausted body. At my tiny size and close proximity I could not help but hear every audible detail of each slimy squelch her immense finger's exploration produced.



My eyes traveled past her hand, up the soft tower of stomach and over those colossal breasts. Each one presented a nipple to the fragrant, musky air that was as large as I was. My gaze finally settled on her face. My towering, sweaty mother smiled down on me as she lightly stroked the engorged, slick flesh between her colossal legs. I could easily read the subtle emotion running beneath the surface of her distant expression, after all, I had known this person my entire life. She was trying her utmost to be self confident in her own nakedness being on display, stubbornly willing herself to push through her natural shyness. The goddess pouted seductively and then cooed, rumbling like a distant thunderstorm. She was trying to look sexy for me, even though it was supremely inappropriate and she was at the moment an unkempt, sweat glazed mess. As I watched, I felt my throat try to close as a terrible panic overwhelmed me.



“Do you like what you see, my little doll?” she rumbled with a shy smile.



I was in hell and I shivered with unanswered, unused adrenaline. I was simply a tiny bug to her, perhaps even less than that. After all, bugs had armor and were quite strong and capable for their size. They were quite independent. But I was no longer independent. I would die rather quickly without the cruel attention of this middle aged deity. I wanted to hurl myself off of her toe but I steeled myself to deal with the horror of my predicament. I needed her to survive like this. No matter the cost to my mind, my sanity, I needed to stay very close to her or even on her gigantic body. Because for however long she kept me like this I was completely helpless and absolutely vulnerable. She was my goddess in a very real sense now and I risked everything if I forgot that.



I knew that if she were to turn away, to ignore me or leave me somewhere, even for a moment... I had seen a spider or two in her house in the past. Also, I had sometimes spotted houseflies, of course. No matter how clean or tidy a home might be kept these things occasionally just happened. It wasn't anyone's fault, just chance. It was simply because there were windows and doors on a home. Those insects, even the houseflies, if I encountered any of them... I shivered. My flesh would offer no resistance to the nightmarish cheliceral pincers and plunging, sucking mouth parts of these ordinary, everyday monsters. My diminutive legs would not be able to out distance any buzzing predator or crafty, creeping opportunist. My tiny form was completely out of all natural context at this size. I would physically never be able to thwart an insect that had inherited millions of years of perfected evolution to function efficiently at such a scale. I needed to keep her constant attention and guardianship so that she would keep me safe. Being her tiny plaything for merely the cost of my sanity was an immeasurably better outcome than being devoured by any nightmarish, miniature wildlife that might accidentally be roaming the interior of her home.



But that wasn't it at all. No. My long game. Enduring this hell so- I needed her so that I could return to- So that she could undo... But she had a perverse, hidden sexual fantasy to be gigantic, like something out of a fairy tale. Why would she ever grow me back now? I folded up and fell onto my face, wrapping my arms tightly around my own torso as I shook. 



“Oh, just look at you! Are you worshiping your beautiful goddess, Steve? You're so cute! I could just eat you all up!” 



A shadow covered me but I was too shell-shocked to pay it any attention. 



“I bet you'll like this, my little toe toy. Another taste of me, Steve, just for you. This will be the best taste yet.” I was gently crushed beneath of her gigantic, glistening fingertip and my bones groaned from the strain put upon them. The pad of her finger stroked across me slowly and affectionately as I struggled in berserk terror. I slid helplessly back and forth across her toenail, pushed and pulled by the actions of her wet digit. She delicately and lovingly deposited a hot, musky slime onto my body. 

 

As the finger lifted from me I fought to get away. I groaned in despair as my gluey limbs floundered desperately. I was helplessly plastered to her huge toenail by her own juices. My tiny body couldn't break the glossy, hot ooze anchoring me to the garishly pink carapace.



“Oh my! I didn't realize that- did giant Julie accidentally glue you to her toenail? Sorry, Steve- I completely forgot about how sticky you can get. Oh, that's just so cute! Wow, you're really on there, aren't you?”



Thunder tore across the sky as the giant, beautiful toes flexed and then slowly wiggled. I was hoarsely screaming as the world around me careened. My cries were abruptly cut off as I inadvertently tasted the dense sludge and began to gag.



“You don't look good like that. You're all clumped up.” The goddess rumbled as she looked me over from beyond her knee. A hand lowered over the foot I lay plastered to. “Let's make make you a bit more pleasing to the eye, Steve. You know, I might still be just a bit obsessive about making my toes look presentable.” A fingernail rolled me onto my back, inadvertently planting me into the center of the puddle of hot slime.

 

The sweaty, tired looking giantess took her time, amusing herself by carefully spreading my limbs out across the nail of her big toe with slow and precise movements of a giant fingertip. “Such tiny arms and legs. I always have to be so careful not to break your itty-bitty bones.” I was gently glued, spread-eagle and face up to her toenail. The edge of her fingernail played with my cock for a moment, almost bruising it before her hand flew back to it's perch atop her distant knee.



The goddess was smiling down on me as her big toe flexed again. She began to laugh, “There, now that's a nice Mother's Day gift! Very stylish! Your tiny body makes such a nice decoration! Well, it seems that you've gone from being a starving artist painting your mommy's toenails to your entire tiny body becoming actual nail art for me! Do you think that this might make you famous, Steve? Should I turn on your camera?” My cruel mother laughed again from her belly, filling the air with the deep boom of her voice. In the very next moment the colossal woman was yawning. 



She shook her immense head, “That's it then, I can't stay awake any longer, Steve. We've had an excellent evening, haven't we? But, it's time for me to get ready for bed.” I watched as she smiled down on me, glassy-eyed and then I plummeted away from her to the floor. The yacht-sized foot I was adhered to touched down onto the carpet and the impact was enough to hurt my ears and almost knock me unconscious with the collision. 



A hand lowered, pretty fingertips poised to cruelly trap my tiny body between the tips of her nails but then she hesitated and withdrew her arm. The mighty toe I lay upon arched upwards for a moment as she deliberated. “Oh, I worry too much sometimes. You seem fine there, you're glued down nicely to my toenail. I don't think you'll be going anywhere at all if I walk to the bathroom with you there.” 



The couch protested ominously as the goddess stood up from it. Due to my tiny size, her body immediately distorted, becoming almost entirely gargantuan, monumental bronze legs, surmounted by a tiny and distant torso and an even smaller head.



I weakly spit out slime thinned by my own saliva, and I pleaded with the towering goddess above me, but she couldn't hear my cries. “Please mom, please pick me up! Carry me in your hand! Please don't walk with me down here! You might catapult me off of- You're going to lose me in the carpet! You're going to lose me in the carpet and if there are bugs I'll...” I was obviously less than human in her eyes now so there never would have been a reprieve for me even if she could comprehend my protests. 



“Well then, hold on my teeny tiny doll! Your Goddess is going to walk now.” 



Adhered face up and forced to stare into the sky above, I was a captive and tormented witness to the majesty and absolute might of my own very average mother. Soft and middle-aged, the naked giantess was 125 meters (410 feet) of thundering, shaking flesh. Each tremendous footfall tore the breath from my body, sending brutal acoustic ripples through my tiny skeleton and caused my vision to distort into black motes. Halfway down the hallway I had slid from the bowed apex of her long toenail and I now lay like a tattered bit of snot against the bulge of flesh at the side of her nail. 



As her footsteps slowed on the bathroom's tiles I was shaken downwards to the plump side of her colossal big toe. The amount of force expelled from the impact of her steps was greater here and I struggled in vain to rip my limbs free of the thick juices plastering me to her flesh. I wondered grimly if I was going to be violently rattled apart. I dragged in huge breaths as I wept like a baby. With each explosive footfall and the sudden violent bulging of her toe's pad, I continued to slowly slide down the digit's stout circumference. I almost felt feverish from the repeated impacts, my ears were filled with a fierce buzzing sound and I marveled at how unnaturally bright the bathroom's light truly was.



As the bulging wall of flesh fattened once again from the outcome of taking her incredible weight, I slid free of her big toe. The slime coating me instantly adhered me to the tile. I watched as those mighty feet and nicely shaped bronze calves took one more thunderous step. The golden charm bracelet on her ankle tinkled like a disturbed music box as she came to a stop. The goddess bent almost double at her waist as a lovely hand lowered, seeking my tiny form. 



“Now... Hold on! Where are you?” she thundered, as incredible fingers examined her long, meaty big toe. Her toes lifted free of the floor and flexed apart. Her index finger probed gently in between her other smaller toes, looking for her tiny lost pet. Finally her digit cautiously swept across the underside of her big toe's nail and I felt my cock harden from the sight. “Where is my little dolly? Why don't I feel you anywhere?”



Her distant head turned as she scanned the floor around her feet. “Steven! Steven? Oh! There you are! How did you end up back there?”



I watched as those vast, powerful feet turned in place. She took a single, graceful step towards me. In an instant her gigantic, yet distant feet were transformed by my point of view and her sheer scale. They became the intimidating curved walls of colossal toes, hammering down suddenly just in front of me. The resulting quake caused me to cry out in pain as it reverberated through the tiles and into my tiny bones.



As I gawked at the looming, convex tips of my mother's beautiful toes, I realized that my cock was fully hard now and throbbing. Why did this keep happening to me? Perhaps I was aroused because of my insignificance, because of the danger? I tried once again to free myself from the slime adhering me to the porcelain, but it was too much for my feeble muscles.



“I was worried for a moment, Steve. I thought I had lost you somehow,” a voice thundered in the sky far above the magnificent row of digits. “Laying there, you look just like a little bug.”



The foot closest to me lifted free of the floor. The floating, high-arched colossus tilted, toes pointing downward, before it glided over my prone body.

“Hold still for me, dolly. Don't run away. Oh, it looks like you're stuck!” A thunderous giggle filled the air. “I guess you can't run after all. Poor little thing.”

As I begged for her to just stop and pick me up, her big toe parted ways with it's smaller siblings. The powerful digit lowered and it managed to nudge me with it's slightly long toenail without crushing me into a paste. The towering, naked goddess was smiling as she pushed my fragile body in a tiny circle. She was playing with me like I was a piece of trash she had just found. I was just an insignificant, forgettable toy at the mercy of her enormous toe. At the mercy of one of Julie's beautiful giants, as she had called them. The thought of this made me even harder.



“Tiny dolls have no business being on the floor all alone, Steve,” she thundered. The foot pulled back and landed with a crash, but her long and stout big toe was still held up off of the floor. The immense foot pivoted until I was directly underneath her arched toe, now suddenly covered by it's ominous shadow.



The distant face grinned at my predicament before booming with a laugh. “You wouldn't last very long without your goddess. No, not very long at all, teeny-tiny thing.”



She was smiling happily as the digit slowly lowered onto me, the huge ridges pressing uncomfortably into my delicate skin. It stayed there for a moment, pinning my entire body against the cold tile. I was fine for a few seconds, even happy to experience her frightening, unstoppable touch once again on my pitiful body. Then the reality of everything overwhelmed me and I begged her to stop. I babbled hysterically as I lay brutally immobilized, clad in the cold slime of her body and burnt from above by the vast, curved flesh of one of her terrifying big toes.



The gargantuan digit slid sideways across me, causing me to see stars and almost black out for a moment. I realized that I was suddenly being lifted into the air. I was stuck to the pad of my mother's big toe like a bug!

“Aww, you're all sticky!”

An earsplitting giggle echoed through the little room as the plump pad slowly wiggled. I felt ill, motion sick as I slowly slid down the convex and ridged enormity. It was all too much for me. My abused cock shot strings of semen out, to land on the tile below, hidden by the shadowy silhouette cast from her over sized digit.



“Even though you fell off my toe, that wasn't so bad, was it? No, that was just fine. I'm very careful with you, aren't I?” she whispered to me. Cruel fingernails gently closed against my plastered and twisted body. “First, let's get you cleaned up. You're all dirty, aren't you? I cannot abide having a dirty toy, especially if it's you.” 



21. Clean by V11



The running faucet created a dangerous shaft of roaring water that would have broken my back had she held me into it. Instead, she partially filled a cupped palm with it and lowered me into her makeshift bath. A swipe of a digit across some soap and I found myself fighting for my life against her huge fingertips as they bludgeoned and crushed me in their slippery embraces. 



Just beyond the pond's fleshy walls floated her tired yet cheerful face. My glimpses of her affectionate expression was a bizarre counterpoint to the unintentionally brutal cleaning she was subjecting me to. After a discarding of the dirty water and a refill of her hand she made a proud declaration with a big smile. 



“You are a squeaky clean little doll now! Just in time, too- I don't think I can hold my pee any longer!” I was swung in a tight circle as the lumbering goddess turned and sat down on the toilet. As I heard the evil hiss of her urine against the bowl she brought her palm I lay in up to her eyes. 



“Just look at you! So vulnerable and fragile, huddled there in my hand. Oh, that's so hot! It makes me want to do something about that, but it's just too late. I really must get ready for bed now. An early shift for me starts while the street sweepers are still out taking care of the roads. Maybe, hmm, maybe I'll have a taste of you now that you're clean? Perhaps take advantage of you not smelling like my feet? Mmm, yes.” 



A thumb and index fingertip intruded onto her palm. As I cowered, moaning dreadfully, my mother’s smiling face was clearly enjoying my terror. The giant healthy fingernails of her threatening digits taunted me playfully, pinching shut just in front of my delicate form several times as I crawled away in a semi-circle across the swells of seamed flesh. She finally captured me, carefully closing them onto my struggling, naked body. I cried out with frustration as my delicate torso was slowly compressed.



“Oh, such nice little squeaks!” She cooed as I was brought before her lips, the giant underside of her nose blasted champagne-tinged breath into my face. “Thank you for helping Mommy cum.” she whispered with a blast of breath, “It was amazing! We had a very nice evening, didn’t we, my lovely little dolly?” 



The gigantic goddess softly kissed my sobbing form. My neck was whipped sideways, my head bouncing off of the tip of her thumbnail as the mammoth undulating lips assaulted me. I fought not to slip into unconsciousness as my vision swam from the blow.

“That’s nice, right?” the lips whispered. “I want a little bit more of that.”

I struggled between the giant nails that cruelly held me as her mouth drifted in until it softly collided with my upper body. The pink, heavily pleated walls rocked as they puckered against my trapped form. My head and one arm became buried in the hot, malleable creases of her closing lips. I was screaming into the heavy, punishing flesh as she paused there for a moment. She was savoring the tiny twitches happening at the intersection of her closed lips. Finally, my limp extremities were dragged free of her mouth like waterlogged bits of pasta. 



The gigantic mouth smiled as the fingernails trapping me shifted slightly, causing me to cry out in agony as the edges of her nails were driven against my fragile ribs at a slightly different angle. 



“I think I deserve a taste of something sweet before I go to sleep.” The giant mouth whispered gleefully, “Perhaps a little taste of you, Steve.” 



A moment later the pink monster of her tongue had pushed her lips aside. It pointed and arched, almost seeming to swell at it's tip. My tiny legs were batted at by the rough, pink beast as if they were long fruits hanging from a tree branch. The wall of pebbly, glistening muscle spread my legs wide, almost to the point of dislocation as I choked on the veil of saliva covering my chest and face. 



She held me there, almost inside of her huge, glistening mouth as her tongue stroked my tiny cock. A thunderous fart boomed dully from inside of the toilet's bowl and I struggled fearfully for a moment before I realized what it had actually been. The lips pressed against me shivered as she giggled. 



As I began to moan I was pulled free of her tongue. “I want to see it, Steve.” I was brought up to her eyes. The fingernails of her other hand carefully probed and my cock was gently captured as I pleaded with her tearfully. “Oh, that's handsome, isn't it?” She ran a nail across it as I shivered. “Almost ready to go, aren't you? Well, then let's give you one extra reason to sleep peacefully tonight, my little toe worshiper. Giant Julie is going to fuck you in her mouth, dolly.” 



I was slowly placed onto her tongue as the bathroom filled with the horrible smell of her shit. The lips closed and my eyes were instantly rendered useless in the pitch black cavern. I slipped from the giant muscle, landing in a pool of thick liquid. I began to hyperventilate. I was tiny and helpless, trapped in a humid, drenched and sightless world of gigantic musculature. I was surrounded by silky flesh and her teeth, porcelain-hard sculptures as large as boulders. Something huge brushed against my kneeling form and I pulled away with a shriek. My mother's tongue barreled into me like a freight train, forcing me against the bowed backsides of her front teeth. 



As the immense, unseen tongue writhed as it worked between my tiny legs I could hear myself begin laughing. I was shocked at how I sounded to my own ears. My laughter was harsh, maniacal. I clung to the tip of her tongue, my arms and legs wrapped tightly to it. I was bellowing as I bit down into her flesh, my semen lost on the soft underside of her eager, monstrous muscle. The goddess began humming and the vibrations drove the air from my chest as I fell away from the tip of her tongue. I curled in on myself, my hands clamped against my ears as the saliva covered me. 



Blinding light, gargantuan probing digits crushing me. When the world stopped spinning from her hand's movement I lay in a fetal curl. Her saliva had adhered me to the pad of one of her monstrous fingertips. I floated in front of her impossible face, slowly sliding downward through the hot slime coating the digit. Her grinning mouth moved as she spoke to me, but I could not hear her, only a low-pitched booming that ended in a sustained ringing of my stunned and abused ears. 



The face of the colossal goddess was smirking as she stared at me. It was quite evident that she relished the fact that I was plastered to her fingertip. As I fearfully whined the vast hand slowly rotated at her wrist until I was upside down, kept safe from a fatal plummet because of the surface tension of her thick saliva coating me. As she smiled her hand's huge thumb glided in from the side and pressed into me. With a slow, simple movement of her fingers she transferred my weakened, glistening body from her fingertip to her plump thumb pad.

I hung plastered to the enormous swell of flesh as the goddess smirked. She gently pinched one of her huge nipples until it grew hard and then stroked it with the fingers of her other hand. She observed my utter helplessness with a sort of smug, aroused amusement. My limp little body was occasionally transferred back and forth at her whim between the colossal fingertips and thumb of her raised hand. I was tumbled and twisted each time, the breath often forced from me as the gleaming finger pads scraped against each other. Sometimes I ended up planted face-first against the grooved flesh, other times on my back. Sometimes I lay panting, stretched out across a lustrous, enormous fingernail like a small sliver of yet to be noticed lettuce from a salad. My tiny limbs often ended up stuck to my own body and to each other. I was so exhausted that I could only really struggle to free an arm when I had no choice but to wipe away her thick saliva from my face. It was paramount that I kept my nose and mouth free of the gluey slime so that I would not suffocate. I finally vomited up a quantity of champagne mixed with her saliva that I had inadvertently swallowed as I lay plastered across one of those awful fleshy pillars.

She called me her dolly, but I wasn't really that. That term inferred clothing to change or perhaps some sort of other objects in my scale, be it a home or some furniture- something else to give my tiny size a real world context. Instead, I was very much a soft bodied little insect to her. Like some sort of a skinny, two and a half centimeter long worm. The only purpose for my own scale was to appear tiny in comparison to her, to lend her own body the illusion of enormity. My innate helplessness at this size was what kept her perpetually fascinated. She had insisted that her own colossal body become a very real prison for me, an immense torture chamber of expansive surfaces and nearly hidden crevices that she forced me to experience.

Eventually my mother grew tired with the diversion of passing my naked, wet body back and forth between her cruel fingertips. The goddess simply scraped me free of one of her pretty fingers against the edge of the bathroom's counter like a bit of wet trash. I lay there exhausted and shivering, coated in her rapidly cooling saliva. She ignored me as she finished her business, her body a giant backdrop of flesh looming upward like a mountain. A few moments later my view of her sitting in profile had been replaced as she stood up. Her vast hips and glistening pubic hair overwhelmed my view as she leaned against the cold stone, peering into the mirror. I drifted off, clad in the cooling saliva that adhered me to the marble counter. 



I was jolted awake by something crushing me from above. The tidy row of bristles in her toothbrush was almost as long as I was tall. I hoarsely protested as I was pinned beneath of the array of flexible translucent plastic bristles against the smooth marble. The gigantic toothbrush finally retreated, it had left temporary marks on my skin. She was laughing again, but to my stunned ears it was only a bland imitation of thunder. I stared at the distant living, rolling cliffs of her immense breasts with nipples as large as I was as she tended to her teeth. 



The naked goddess hunted into several drawers after she had finished with getting ready for bed. I watched as old and unused makeup items quickly littered the counter's top. My hearing slowly returned as she rummaged around. She finally found what she was looking for and all I could figure out was that it was an old, circular makeup compact now completely emptied of the compressed cake of powder that once sat tightly within it's shallow recess. 



I was plucked up and her vast, powerful lips kissed me. I was lowered into the empty plastic tray of the compact. “Stay in here while mommy takes her shower.” 



The clear plastic lid was snapped shut and her huge fingers overwhelmed my view of her as the plastic disk was lifted. She thundered into her bedroom, my prison held in a soft fist. I was lowered into an end table's drawer next to her pillow. My scant company in the drawer was a huge blue dildo and a squat box, like what a wristwatch might come in. She was smiling down at me, her distant face framed by the tall walls of the drawer. A giant finger intruded to tap on the compact as she blew me a kiss, sending it into a clattering spin. The towering form of my naked mother disappeared, heading towards the shower.



I lay there and sobbed, my muscles occasionally shook in fits as the adrenaline finally let go of my body. I was so sleepy...

I woke to frightening tremors. I immediately tried to sit up but the clear plastic lid of the compact case was too low. I groaned as I lay there, my ribs and back aching. The tremors grew so strong that my sore bones were painfully jarred with each violent throb.



My first glimpse of my mother was the vast expanse of her white silk panties. Beyond this gleaming fabric soared the tower of her bare tummy which culminated in her immense, naked breasts. Just beyond floated her tired, freshly scrubbed face peering down on me cheerfully for a moment. The immense goddess looked away from the drawer as she rubbed her hands against each other, obviously finishing her nightly task of massaging lotion into them. I watched as she briefly examined each one of her hands and quickly picked away tiny bits of flotsam that she had found sticking to her flesh. Then, one of her incredible hands intruded into the drawer.

The hand paused hesitantly, floating in midair as my mother bent in even lower over the drawer and smiled.

“Oh, I completely forgot to show you this, didn't I, Steve?”

Her fingers plucked up the small box and lifted it up to her face. She swung it's lid back and gazed at it's hidden contents with a grin.

“I used to have to hide this from your father. I just knew that he would not have approved. I never even considered approaching him about my kink. That man is quite unimaginative and he would have been disgusted by it. You know, I recall that I was horrified when you had taken it that one time while playing in my closet. Do you even remember this?”

The fingers lifted something up out of the little box. I couldn't really see much of it, just something barely sticking out past the top and bottoms of her thumb and index finger's massive pads. She gently deposited it onto the lid of my strange prison. At first I had no idea what she was talking about, but then I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

A pallid, paper-white human figure lay above me near the hinge of the lid. As I watched, it's rubbery arms slowly uncurled and straightened back to their original positions after being momentarily compressed in her grasp. It was lacking in finer details, but it had been obviously sculpted to appear naked, or perhaps covered in some skin-tight super-hero style clothing. I actually remembered it. As a child I had found it in a box of her sewing supplies that she kept in the back of her closet and I had immediately taken it with me- after all, it was obviously a toy.

“I freaked out once I realized that it was missing. I thought I had left it out and it had gotten thrown away. I was shocked when I saw it in your sandbox with your other toys a few days later. Of course, I had to wash the dirt off of it, and then put it into some boiling water for a bit it to make it sanitary once again. You obviously thought it was a toy. Though I suppose you weren't entirely wrong about that- it just wasn't a toy meant for you.”

The figure was made from something quite resilient, probably silicone. A hair, perhaps one of her pubic hairs was wrapped around it's waist.

The figure was the same size as I was. The same exact size that she had made me.

A doll... A dolly... This was her... But now... Now I was...

I felt sick to my stomach and tears welled up in my eyes.

I was... I was a replacement... for...

As soon as she had experienced a shrunken version of me it was only a matter of time until my fate was sealed. This bizarre trinket was why she couldn't resist the temptation to shrink me even smaller.

“I bought this a long time ago while on vacation in San Francisco. It was from a really interesting little shop, full of magic trick props and Halloween masks. All sorts of wonderful curiosities. You could get lost in there for hours just looking at everything! Well, I've somehow managed to keep it with me all of these years. He's held up quite well, don't you think?”

A hand lowered and covered my little prison in shadow. I watched as her lovely thumb and index finger's flawless nails closed against the little rubbery torso in exactly the same manner that she liked to grasp me and then it was lifted away into the air. She was smiling as she dabbed at the tiny, nearly featureless face with a fingertip and then using her nails she picked at the hair until she managed to grab it and pull it free from the rubbery, fake flesh.

The insight I had then was so stupid and obvious. This is what I would look like now, if I were to be held by her while in front of a mirror and I had the opportunity to gaze upon both of us at once. I almost resembled some sort of a painted human figure that might belong in a model railroad diorama. It was really no wonder then that to me most of the time she was just immense, terrible fingers commanded by a vast face.

“I guess that I don't need to keep this in here any longer. After all, I've got you now, don't I? I'll just pack it away somewhere tomorrow after work, if I don't forget.” The figure was tucked away in it's little box and lowered into the drawer next to the makeup compact which held me. Then my little flattened UFO was effortlessly grasped by her enormous fingers and everything tilted. I slid across the plastic and slammed into a wall as the giant digits retrieved my prison. 



I was brought up to my mother's face and I immediately began to cry. I had become completely overwhelmed once again by the impossible immensity of her countenance floating so closely to my tiny body. She looked over my huddled form with a silent smirk as a monstrous fingertip gleaming with the remnants of lotion stroked the clear plastic canopy in front of where I cowered. The digit left behind cloudy trails of humidity that quickly evaporated to reveal a wide trail of thin, light grease that had been dragged across the transparent lid. The overpowering scent of her freshly applied lotion filled my plastic prison and I fought not to gag. I was rapidly lowered away from her face, slamming repeatedly into the plastic walls of the tray as she moved. I quickly realized that she had crawled into her bed. I floated for a moment above her colossal breasts as she reclined back onto her pillows. Then my prison sped upwards to her face and a vast thumb pried open the compact's lid with it's massive nail.



“There's my precious little doll!” Her thumb and index finger lowered into the compact. I retched as the intense scent of her freshly applied lotion sickened me and caused my eyes to burn. The vast green eyes watched as I struggled to escape her colossal pinching digits. “I'm all nice and clean- ready for bed! How about you, Steven? You've got to be completely exhausted.”



I was lifted free of the plastic case and the goddess brought me close to her face as she smiled. “You're going to be sleeping with me, my beautiful living doll. No tiny box in a drawer for you- oh no! I've got to keep you safe from this great big scary world, don't I? After all, I'm responsible for you now, because I decided to make you so very teeny-tiny. So, you're going to be kept very close to me for your own safety.”



I was brought right up to her smiling mouth and she gently kissed me. My head and arms sunk deeply into her puckered lips. I was drawn back and she was beaming at me as the tip of a little finger filled the air in front of me. The edge of it's nail gently touched my face as I grimaced and struggled uselessly.



“This was the best Mother's Day I've ever had! Thank you so much, Steven!”



I sped away from her face and she gently placed me onto her bare stomach, just below her navel. My scalp tingled as this vantage point deeply frightened me. Because of my size and how vision naturally worked I had only really been subjected so far to parts of my mother. I had only really sampled somewhat isolated pieces of her mighty anatomy: her fingers and toes, her face, nose, mouth and tongue, a monstrous shin and the sole of one of her feet. Where I found myself now revealed how gigantic she truly was in comparison to me.

I choked hoarsely as I stared wide eyed at the vast expanse of bronze skin surrounding me. I was nothing more than a bug resting on the island-like landscape of my own immense mother's body. Just beyond the hills of her ample breasts hovered her distant amused face. One mighty hand touched down and rested close enough to me that I knew I was once again subject to the effortless dominance of her frightening fingers if she wished it.

“You're just so cute down there on my stomach!” the goddess thundered with a delighted smile.

The index finger of the resting hand lifted and it lightly touched my kneeling form from above, covering me in shadow for a moment as I instinctively cowered. It came to rest again with it's siblings on the gently rounded skin of her stomach. She watched silently as I slowly crawled across the surreal landscape of her tanned flesh to her index finger. Ignoring the stench of lotion surrounding me I pulled myself up onto her long, bowed fingernail. I cautiously stood up, balancing as carefully as I could, knowing full well that I might slip off her finger with the tiniest of movements on her behalf.

I motioned at her with as large of movements as I could, almost as if I was trying to play charades from the deck of a ship with another person on a beach staring at me through binoculars. I held my arms wide, inviting her to pick me up and then I pointed at my own ear. And again, more slowly. Again. I grimaced with frustration. She simply blinked, there was no understanding in her expression, not even curiosity there- instead here eyes flitted over my tiny form as a childish, delighted smile crossed her face. She was much more interested in the whimsy of my diminutive form standing on top of her fingernail like some fairy from a children's book.

“Just pick me up, goddamn it! Just bring me up to your fucking ear! That's all you've got to do! I want to- Hey! Stop grinning at me, you crazy, selfish bitch! Bring me up to your- You've got to...”

She couldn't hear me, that was undeniable, but I desperately switched tact anyways. I tried to plead my reasonable request once again to that distant, amused face.

“Please mom, don't leave me like- Just- You've got to... You've... It's no fucking use at all, is it? You wouldn't listen to me if you could, would you?”

A terrible chill swept through me as I stared into that immense, distant face. The anxiety overwhelmed me once again.

“You're going to keep me, aren't you? Oh, god, I just know it! That face you make when- I can see you thinking about it! I know that's what you're going to do! That fucked up little rubber doll that you- Oh god... You're keeping like this- You're going to keep me tiny and in this hell with you! This is a nightmare! This is a nightmare. It's a- Please, oh fuck, please just... All you have to do is...”

But my cock was throbbing, despite everything I (and it) had been through.

“It isn't too late. You can turn me back- I promise I'll- I promise-”

Why was I aroused? Because I was a tiny, vulnerable creature now- but she had made me this way! Because I was perched on one of her colossal, beautiful digits- that had dominated and defiled my entire existence! Because I was a bug now, a bug on the body of a weirdly vain, strangely alluring Goddess- this was my- my own- she was... My own counter-arguments against even being aroused at all in this situation were right, were correct, but still. All of this was dreadfully wrong yet uncontrollably arousing for me.

“What the hell have you done to me?” I shrieked, clamping my hands to my temples, “What the fuck did you do to my mind? What the-”

The words choked in my throat. She couldn't hear me and she did not care at all about preserving the old Steve. She required a precious, fragile pet. Something to tickle her skin. Something to struggle beneath and between her mammoth toes and fingers. To her this was a fair trade.

I gazed into her huge, distant eyes as she stared back at me with a look of amused curiosity. I took in the huge landmarks of flesh in front of me: an immense knuckle, veins as large in diameter as my ankles buried in the back of her colossal hand, the great expanse of gleaming arm leading to her distant shoulder like a road of bronze.

“I just- I just want to- Please, Mom! Don't- Oh god!”

I slumped onto my knees. I wanted to cry as I hugged my stomach but no tears came this time. There was no reprieve for me. She certainly seemed like she was going to keep me, and if not, by the time she would be done with me I would be a broken man- if I wasn't already. The image of the little silicone figure flashed in my mind for a moment and I flinched, a dreadful moan escaping my lips.

“Please… Oh, please...”

I bent and bitterly kissed the curb-like cuticle of the colossal finger I knelt upon. It was only a moment before my eyes began to trace over the wonderfully smooth form of the flesh framing in her nail. There was that tight feeling in my chest again, that strange thrill as I took it in. It wasn't that only these particular portions of her aroused me, rather it was that they were quite representative of her, of all those biological landmarks that were plucked, buffed, scrubbed or oiled to an obsessive perfection. I couldn't help myself despite how utterly despondent I felt. I took hold of my cock and began to pump it as I gazed down at what I crouched in front of.

A moment later, I heard monstrous gasp escape the distant, giant mouth.

“Are you doing what I think you're doing? Oh, Steve! That's so cute!”

I glanced up for a moment at her distant face floating at the very end of the perspective-distorted landscape of her naked body. She was smirking with an amused, yet knowing smile as she watched me intently. A few moments later my seed burst free, splattering onto the base of her fingernail.

Her hand shifted and I tumbled off of the vast fingertip. It lifted away on a rapid course directly for her face.

“Oh, so what exactly did you leave for me there? Ah, I can see it! That's such a nice little gift for me, Steve!” she chuckled as she looked over her finger. She was smiling with delight as her other hand's thumb thoroughly spread and then rubbed my cum into her cuticle like some sort of a valuable medication.

“So, that is actually what does it for you, hmm? It's.. It's my cuticles? Really? Oh- you weird little pervert! Oh my god, I had no idea!”

She was silent for a moment as she took in this strange revelation. She seemed on the verge of laughter but then her eyes narrowed deviously and a sort of lustful, amused smirk twisted her features.

Her hand left her face and came down low over me.

“I want to make sure, dolly. This is just way too bizarre for me. Come up here.”

Her giant thumb and index fingertips carefully and expertly captured me between the tips of their terrible nails. I grimaced against the blast of wind and squeezed shut my eyes as my stomach fluttered from the accelerative forces I was subjected to. A moment later I hung above her immense face reclined back on her pillows. Strangely, she looked younger to me from this vantage point. I realized that it was because her face was mostly horizontal, the flesh of her facial features not subjected to gravity in the same way that they usually were.

“There you are. Now, let's see. How about we test this on my left thumb? That cuticle wasn't doing well last week. It just wasn't behaving for a few days there. You know- kind of threatening to peel a tiny bit in one corner? I have to be careful when I moisturize to always make sure that- God, I must sound so shallow and spoiled to you, right? I'm- Well, I'm just very particular about my appearance, Steve, you know that. It makes me happy.”

Her other hand came in close to her face and folded into a fist, it's lovely thumb extended. Her huge eyes almost crossed slightly as she focused on her colossal digit, looking it over. I could only hang there between the tips of her nails, my delicate body drooped and swaying limply.

“Yes, I think that this one should do. Now then.”

My tiny dangling arms and legs collided against her dense flesh as I was brought in against her thumb's cuticle.

“I want to see this up close for myself. Now, do your magic, dolly.”

She experimented, gently probing her cuticle with the soles of my feet, then she tried to stroke her skin with the hair on my head. It was like she was using my head as a tiny makeup applicator. Finally, with a satisfied chuckle she changed the angle of her hand slightly and settled on using my face to stroke down a short portion of the huge cuticle’s length. After a little bit of that she then turned my pitifully held body so that she could look me over.

“That's nice, isn't it? Do you like that? Well, I certainly do. I could probably actually get wet from just doing this to you for a while. Is that strange? I guess so, but, I really love doing anything that involves dominating that tiny head of yours. It's just irresistible to me. So, how about a bit more foreplay like this before the main event, hmm? You seem fine with it. Let's put that little face of yours to some good use. Hopefully you'll get in the mood too.”

She cooed huskily as my delicate skull was placed against one end of the rounded border of her cuticle. My face was dragged slowly from one side of the base of her thumbnail to the other. I tried to turn my head as much as I could to ensure that my nose and lips were safe from friction catching them. I let the massive rim of flesh glide along my cheek and jawline instead. I just concentrated on breathing and keeping my face as protected as I could. After a few slow passes of my tiny head across the enormous cuticle I was lifted and tilted back slightly. She looked me over, smiling happily at me with noticeably reddened, flushed cheeks. The goddess softly blew on me as I sputtered.

“What's that I see? You've definitely hardened up very quickly from just that little bit of contact. That's good, dolly, I think we're onto something with this. Now, let's just see what happens.”

She pushed me in against her thumb again and my lower body was brought to bear against it. I could feel the head of my cock slide and bounce as it was dragged briefly across the shell of keratin. It collided with an obstacle- a warm, rounded ledge. Then my cock was gently running across the length of that, across the fresh looking, ample rim of flesh.

“Well, I can barely feel that. That’s… It's a bit disappointing, really. I don't know what I expected exactly, but this certainly isn't it. It's not your fault at all, Steve. So, don't feel bad about it, your penis is just so teeny-tiny now.”

Her words hurt me, they made me feel incredibly hopeless and humiliated. But my cock became even harder from her frank observation as she continued to drag my shaft slowly across the austere, well moisturized curve.

“Please don't. I don't want- Oh god, this is insane! Oh fuck. Goddamn you! Goddamn you! Shit, oh shiiiiit.”

“”Oh my- I can see your little hips thrusting! That's just so cute! Now then, dolly- I think it's finally time for the application.”

The cruel goddess giggled deafeningly as the entire front of my little body was pressed against the cuticle. I was nestled in against the base of her thumbnail from my knees to my shoulders. She held me there, scrubbing my entire front side in a tiny circle against her thumb's enormous anatomy. I tried to hold out as long as I could, but finally a great tremor shook my body. I came with a frustrated groan. It might have been two loads of cum, it was so much.

“Oh my god, Steve! That was in almost no time at all! That's it, that's actually it! I figured you out!” she thundered deafeningly.

The fingernails holding me pulled my body away slightly from her digit. My waning orgasm splattered some of my ejaculate onto the tremendous thumb nail.

“God, I just can't believe it! Oh, that was beyond adorable! Well, waste not, want not I suppose. Let's just get everything, okay? Every drop we can- it might actually be valuable. Let me wipe that teeny tiny thing off right where it will do the most good then.”

Her thumb's vast pad pivoted down over the top of her fist and fattened as it settled against her folded index finger's knuckle. My helpless body was tilted back and forth as she gently wiped and dabbed my glistening little cock across a particular portion of the hydrated flesh at the base of her thumbnail.

“Mom,” I croaked while I panted, “You've got to listen to me- Please- Oh god, after this, I'm so scared of what you're going to-”

“There. Now then.”

Suddenly I was rocketing sideways, down between her breasts and then beyond. Her vast body was almost a blur beneath me. The goddess roughly deposited me onto her stomach just above her panties. Her nails let me go just as I contacted the landscape of her tanned skin instead of gently placing me down upon it. I had the wind knocked out of me as I rapidly tumbled a short distance across the subtle curve below her bellybutton and finally came to a stop. I groaned and fought to catch my breath, rubbing a sore elbow as I lay there. It seemed as though she had just thoughtlessly discarded me, like she had no more use for me, like I was some sort of an inanimate object.

I was right. As I looked back at her, she had her hands up at her eyes and was intently gazing at her thumb. I watched as she carefully spread my semen out evenly across it with her little finger. She was obviously elated, her eyes flashing as she struggled with the meaning of this and the horrible, perverted possibilities it presented.

“Oh, this is amazing! You strange little boy! It's just... Well, I finally know what it is that you like about my fingers so much! I understand now!”

That expression on her face... If I had any doubt about my fate before, I did not now. Tears filled my eyes as I fought to stop trembling.

“Well then, my kinky little doll, you know what? You and I are going to get along just fine! Just fine. I always put in a lot of effort to keep my cuticles nice. Maybe... Maybe each evening you can do that on a different finger for me? How about that?”

“Each evening? Oh, fuck no! You can't keep me! I'm your son- I'm a human be-”

“This would be a such nice thing for you to keep doing for your very own Finger Goddess, don't you agree? It could be a- what's that word? Ahh- a form of 'tribute' to me- to your Goddess. Or maybe I'll just rub your naked little body on my toes and fingers until you burst. Forcing it out of you wouldn't take nearly as much time. Besides, I don't like the idea of having to hold perfectly still for very long. I wonder how many of my cuticles you could do in a day if you weren't all tired out?”

The selfish goddess looked over her thumb as she was silent for a moment, a troubled look on her face. I curled into a ball and wept.

“Hmm, now you've got me thinking. I have to honestly question whether semen could ever actually be as effective as it was portrayed in that article that I read? You know, a lot of these beauty magazine articles that claim to be factually scientific actually aren't. They're just full of over-hyped nonsense. So, I might have to keep a written record and even take pictures of my cuticles, if I'm actually wanting a real answer to that. That sounds extreme, I know, but being methodical is really the only way to prove an effect. You have to document everything. That's just good science. That’s exactly how it’s done.”

She was entirely focused once again, overstimulated really, like she had been earlier. She had become carried away by her own thoughts and speculation to the exclusion of most other information.

A giant index finger touched down, landing right next to me recklessly enough to make me suddenly cry out in fear. It’s collision sent horribly jolting impact waves through the flesh I lay on. I awkwardly scrambled away from it a short distance across her skin. Past the distorted hand floating above me, that immense yet familiar face was peering down happily over her impressive breasts. It was almost like she was gazing down at me while standing at the edge of some sort of a cliff that I lay below. No- it wasn't a cliff- it was a pit. I was in a pit and she was staring down at me with a smile on her enormous face.

“Please,” I whispered as I sniffed wetly, “just leave me alone.”

The unblemished fingertip rested for a moment, surrounded by a slightly dished divot in her flesh that had been formed by it's massive presence there. Her digit then lifted away and glided over me, hanging menacingly downward.

The blonde goddess was smirking, thoroughly enjoying the power she had over me as I held up my tiny arms, cringing fearfully. I was gently dominated by the tip of her fingernail which slowly descended onto me. The edge of it, as thick as a door, affectionately and gently crushed me from tiny hips to my chest against the bronze skin of her stomach. The goddess briefly studied me as she kept me pinned there and then frowned playfully.

“Aww. are you crying? What's wrong? Don't you think that it would be quite nice if there ended up being a noticeable difference in the health of my cuticles? Hmm? That would be wonderful, right, Steve?”

Her finger lifted off of me and it's nail lightly touched my face as I tried to turn away. She was grinning.

“Well, I think it would be good for you to have a responsibility. Something that you can feel proud of- a sense of accomplishment. It's also very fitting that you should help me with that, you know. I am your Finger Goddess, after all. You'll need to pitch in if you want me to stay as pretty as I can possibly be.”

I was forced down by a nudge from the giant nail against my chest. She smiled peacefully as she gently dabbed at my exhausted, reddened testicles with it’s edge. I flinched, but I was too exhausted to do much more than that even though it was quite uncomfortable.

“Caring for my hands and feet can be a lot of work, Steve. It always is. I’m a perfectionist. Cynthia at work- you remember her, right? You had met her a few times back before you went off to college. Remember? Brown hair? Tall Hispanic lady? Well, she thinks I’m obsessive, you know, about my nails. She likes to make fun of me sometimes. She’s always accusing me of using too many surgical gloves, you know, to protect my hands. Honestly, I hate wearing the things. I’ve never gotten used to how much they make my hands sweat when I’ve got them on. God, I can’t stand them. I forgot where I was even going with that. Oh well.”

With a parting slap to my penis, the colossal index finger lifted off of me and her thumb's pad rubbed for a moment against it directly above me. She must have had an itch or a splattering of my cum on one of her sensitive fingertips. The ridges engraved in her flesh ran against each other made a deep almost aggressive and rather alien sound. I grimaced, horrified by the strange noise as I peered upwards at those bulky, intimidating appendages moving rapidly enough to buffet me with short bursts of violent air. Then the hand suddenly accelerated away, creating a gust of chasing wind that staggered my little form. It had flown away to quickly scratch under her nose with the tip of a nail as the goddess stared down at me.

“Well, at least I know that you'll be a willing participant in our little experiment. You're going to be quite happy to be my little helper, aren't you? I suppose that I should probably look up what exactly the male body requires to make plenty of sperm long term. See if a special diet is needed, you know, so that you don’t become malnourished from it. I think that I’ll ask Kathy to bring me a new eyedropper from her shop. Though your meals will be so tiny, won’t they? I suppose you can just lick a little drop of whatever I end up deciding to make for you off of one of my fingertips. At least until I get you some proper dolly dishes. You would just love that, wouldn’t you, Steve?”

The immense being chuckled thunderously.

My vision blurred from regretful tears, though I didn't really want to see her any longer. I was her tiny, captive pet now- and she... She was my... my very real...

“God, the thought of making you cum on my cuticles like that everyday for me is so hot! It makes me want to go again- but it's so late. I just have to go to sleep now! Hmm. Maybe tomorrow night we can see what you're capable of? But, for now, let's just get you tucked in. I usually sleep naked, but not tonight. Tonight I'm going to sleep in some fresh underwear- just for you. Now then, my wonderful, beautiful little pet...”

One vast hand glided past her breasts and flew low over my head. The hot flesh I crouched upon quivered as a heavy impact rippled through it. I heard swishing, the creaking of protesting fabric. Before I could turn to look behind me at whatever spectacle was playing out, a shadow darkened everything around me. Her other hand was hovering ominously above me and it's index finger dropped, intercepting me as I tried to scramble away. The fingertip nudged me, hard enough to push me rolling across her skin. A thunderous laugh split the air as the huge digit pursued me. I was gently nudged several more times by it's fingernail in the same direction. I tumbled underneath of the stretched awning of her panties, pried and held upward by a stout, beautiful thumb. I yelped as I crashed through a tangle of stiff pubic hair. I found myself face down, my tiny body suspended up off of her skin by the strength of the honey-blonde filaments surrounding and supporting me.



My ears popped and the air was partially driven from my lungs as the white silk canopy crashed back into place. The skin beneath of me quaked and I could hear a loud rustling behind me. I struggled against the cable-like pubic hair surrounding me, managing to crane my neck around enough to witness a huge finger breaching the elastic waistband. It plowed across the covered field of wiry hair, feeling for me as it came. It stroked across my body once before dominating me. I was gently pinned beneath the colossal pad of her fingertip against her skin as the scent of lotion seared my nasal passages.



“You're going to be so nice and warm in here, Steven,” the enormous woman chuckled. “Perfectly safe- provided you stay away from my legs. Sometimes I like to curl up and sleep on my side. That would be a dangerous place for my teeny tiny doll to end up. Very bad.”



I was crying and I desperately kissed the ridges pressed into my face. “Please don't leave me here, mom! This was all a terrible misunderstanding! I just want to be-”



“Don't worry, if I have to make a late night run to the bathroom I'll be sure to remove you first. But, there will be no exploring for you this evening! Do you understand me? I don't want to find you suffocating in some crevice -or worse- tomorrow morning.”



I tried to wrap my legs around her fingertip as it raised off of me, but I failed. The digit hovered directly over me, menacing me with the tip of her long nail.

“If you try and crawl out of my panties or get up to some other mischief and wake me up tonight, you'll be punished. Do you understand?”

The edge of her fingernail blindly lowered onto me, pressing onto the lower half of my torso and one thigh demonstratively. I gritted my teeth against the pressure, slapping my hands against the broad curve of carefully smoothed keratin as I groaned.

“Playtime is over, Steve. Don't tickle me or you might get accidentally smushed. It's very important that I get a good night's sleep.”

The fingertip slid backwards out of the waistband with a deafening snap.



The landscape quaked and tilted, tossing me sideways. I desperately held on to her pubic hair as the soft glow of her bedside lamp went out with a distant click. Outside forces buffeted and crushed her panties downward against her pubic hair as she situated the sheet and blanket to her satisfaction around her colossal form. There was a long moment of quiet and then the ominous sound of something gigantic forcing it's way through the sheet and blanket. What could only be a massive finger felt around from outside of her panties, collapsing the silk canopy against her skin as it went. It finally found the tiny lump of my huddled form and it pressed me into her skin.



I could easily hear her distant, tired voice, “Just so you know, Steve, this is also a fantasy of mine. I've always wanted to keep a little person inside of my... Well, I guess you really need no further explanation, do you? You've made me so very happy. So happy...” The goddess chuckled sleepily to herself as I was gently stroked through the material of her underwear.



“Good night, my teeny-tiny dolly. I hope you have a peaceful sleep. I know that I will.”



After her finger finally left me alone I curled into a ball and softly wept.



I was nothing more an insect stranded in my own mother's pubic hair like some sort of a weird parasite. I listened to the deep breathing of my gigantic captor until I drifted off into sleep myself.



22. Snug by V11

I was snapped out of my dream. My eyes shot open and I recoiled, blinking. Brilliant light illuminated the steep slope of- what was this place? My eyes were still blurry from sleep. Is this? What? A vineyard? A greenhouse? I couldn't see well enough and so I wiped my eyes vigorously before forcing them as wide as I could several times to try and clear them. The plants, if that was what they were- they were not in rows, but tangled together and I was right in the midst of them. Strange that their sinuous vines had no leaves, no branching limbs, and they bore no fruit. I took hold of one that was wrapped around my leg and up my naked torso. I pried it away and looked at it. It was wiry and it seemed almost like plastic filament. It was quite glossy too- like darkly golden, almost translucent glass.



These were not plants- or not like any plants I had ever seen before. I knew something was wrong. I was completely disoriented, but more than that, I was forgetting something. What was I forgetting?



It was hot, like a greenhouse might be. But this place lacked the earthy and rich smell of plants. It smelled like? The vague scent of a laundry sheet and something else much more musky. I blinked forcefully several times and rubbed my eyes again, annoyed with my still-blurry vision. A white tarp billowed overhead, protecting the golden crop from the sun- or perhaps rain? Why was I here, and more importantly- why had I been sleeping on the dirt beneath of these plants?



A short distance away from me suddenly the white tarp roof was lifted upward at a single, central point. There had been a strange swishing noise, yet no groaning of wood or steel. Something big, much bigger than the girth of a telephone pole had raised it at this point, making a neat triangular opening of it's edge. I could not see what had propped it up clearly, the white fabric had been forced into a great twisted bulge just in front of the thing. But through this new opening, beyond this place I woke up within... There was a landscape! In the distance I saw hills. Were those hills? Huge shapes moved beyond the boundary of this triangular aperture. What was that? What the fuck was-



I was suddenly hysterically screaming at what I had briefly glimpsed beyond the white canopy. It was then that I realized where I really was. Gigantic things collided with the triangular opening, distorting it as they forced their way in. The pair of colossal, pinching digits overwhelmed my sight. The index finger and thumb’s vast, rounded shapes obscuring everything else beyond them as they came on. They flattened the pubic hairs that they plowed through with a deafening rustling sound. I could feel the air forced past my naked body from their intruding, colossal forms pushing it ahead of them like a train going through a tunnel. The dreadfully familiar digits trapped me between their hot, monstrous pads, almost knocking me unconscious from their impact and great bulk. I was encased almost completely in firm, humidly glittering skin and I was forcibly dragged free of the golden filaments wrapped around my body.

I was lifted out into the blinding light just in front of a vast, bare and quite obviously feminine stomach. I shot upward quickly through the roaring wind. Up towards the top of a living, colossal tower, up past enormous naked breasts capped with huge areolae. Up to the top of her, merely sitting up in her bed

The tremendous middle-aged goddess had hair that was a mess and she was bleary-eyed from sleep. I couldn't help but to shriek in a panic as her colossal form overwhelmed my senses. She smiled happily at the faint, soft sounds of my terror. That vast face gazed down on me with genuine affection and then her other monstrous hand lifted into view. It was a bizarre contrast to see her impeccable digits floating right beside that oily face with her glassy eyes and rat's nest of unkempt hair.

A panic-inducing index finger unfolded and the tip of it grew truly gigantic as it came at me. She carefully pushed the blunt edge of it's long, bowed nail against my cheek and ear. I was babbling nonsensically, my eyes huge with shock. The immense being forced my head harshly against the dense curve of the thumb's pad which held me. I could see her smile with delight as she listened to my now much more shrill screams. She kept my pitifully tiny head pinned there using her fingernail for a moment while she seemed to relish my terror before releasing it.

The fingertip slowly came in to overwhelm my vision again. The colossal pad stroked it's length across my head, scrubbing my forehead and scalp with the deep ridges of her fingerprint. Then it leveled the blunt edge of it's nail at my face once again, repeatedly pressing gently against my tiny mouth as if she were forcing mock kisses from me as I grimaced.

Finally the sleepy goddess removed her fingertip completely from my view. Without a word, her mighty fingers carefully placed me into the makeup compact and the lid was swung into place. A plump thumb pad collided down onto the clear plastic above me and I shuddered as I gazed up at it. My point of view immediately made me realize the actual very real horror of ever being trapped underneath either one of her tremendous thumbs like a bug. The ridged skin above me distorted and whitened noticeably as the huge pad bulged, fattening against the ominously creaking lid. I trembled and hugged myself as it's incredible might effortlessly snapped the lid closed with a sound as loud as a cannon being fired.

My little plastic prison accelerated sideways and it was discarded at an angle against a huge swell of blanket on the bed.

My skyscraper sized mother sat on the side of her bed next to the compact and stretched with a yawn before grabbing a bottle of lotion off of the bedside table. I watched as she methodically rubbed an incredible amount of lotion into her hands and feet before patiently applying an elongated, curved dollop of lotion onto the cuticles of all twenty of her digits. Then, the goddess left that all in place as she rose to a dizzying height right next to where I lay trapped. This was simply my mother- a woman who was perhaps only 5 foot 2 inches (157 cm) tall. But she was towering, colossal and terribly distorted from my tiny point of view. I moaned and covered my head fearfully as she thundered away to the bathroom's mirror, clad in only her panties.

I laid there, imprisoned within the closed compact as she performed her morning hygiene routine. From such a great distance away she actually looked normal and sane to me. But, my prison was just a small, unimportant object, discarded amid the gigantic and crumpled chaos of her unmade bed. She finally turned towards me and thundered back across the room, each of her steps decisively transformed her as she drew near. She changed from someone that I could instantly recognize into a distorted monster composed mainly of immense thighs, hips and vast swaying hands towering above me just beyond the edge of the mattress.

The goddess sat on the edge of the bed once again, creating muffled, ominous sounds as the mattress accepted her weight- sounds like a glacier adjusting, booming and moaning far below one’s icy footing. I watched as she began to methodically rub in the remaining lotion around the entire perimeter of each one of her nails. Halfway through this routine of hers, the goddess smiled to herself and then slyly glanced down at the compact holding me. She laughed thunderously as she caught me nearly pressed against the clear plastic lid so that I could watch her. I jumped back from the transparent plastic and huddled down into a squat to hopefully hide myself from her gaze. It didn't work.

“There is absolutely no reason to be shy, my little dolly,” she thundered with a delighted smile. “It's fine if you watch. As a matter of fact, I insist that you do. Like I told you last night- I know that you and I are going to get along just fine. We definitely have some very... complimentary interests. You know what? I'm thinking that this could even develop into an almost symbiotic relationship between us. What do you think, dolly?”

The goddess laughed like thunder.

“I know that you've never had very good luck with women Steve, poor little thing. But, don't worry, I won't ever reject you. The particular kind of relationship that I have in mind for us will be entirely different than anything you've ever experienced before now.”

She was grinning down on me and I could not help but feel a pang of shame and simultaneously some amount of anger at her casual mockery of my limited, unfortunate sex life.

“I think that as an incurable underachiever you might come to really appreciate the... arrangement I’m thinking about. I'm going to keep you warm and safe and nicely protected. You will always be very close to me, and you... Well, you're just going to be a bug to me. Oh, you know- like a bee or something. Like a tiny worker drone. You're going to be my very own little cuticle tender. Perhaps, 'cuticle pollinator'? You know- since I'm going to want all of your semen everyday? What do you think? Do you think ‘pollinator’ is a more accurate name for your new role?”

I grimaced and covered my ears just in time as she laughed again.

“I'm not sure of the correct term. But, if you were considered a pollinator, wouldn't that mean that I'm your Queen? Oh, but I'm much more than that to you now, aren't I?”

I immediately crouched as a huge hand lowered. The tops of the row of relaxed, vertically downward hanging fingers completely obstructing my view of anything else beyond the plastic lid. The lovely digits fluttered playfully right in front of my prison. The tops of her giant, elegantly curved fingernails gently impacted against the lens-like lid with horrible, earsplitting sounds, like naval guns being rapidly fired. I cried out, clamping my hands to my ears. I was badly shaken like I was caught in an earthquake as the compact shuddered violently. The unreal digits then lifted away, revealing her smiling down on me. I was quite nauseous and my ears were ringing.

The colossal woman pivoted her ass on the edge of the bed to face towards me with a low rumble. Her closest leg was lifted and bent tightly against her stomach as she shifted even more towards me. Her foot cleared the edge of the bed and then touched down onto the crumpled blanket in front of my plastic confinement. She reached out and adjusted the compact to squarely face her foot and then flexed her beautiful toes topped with swirls of lotion as large as I was as she giggled.

“Now, I want you to watch me finish, little bug.”

A pretty hand lowered over her toes and she made a show of slowly rubbing the lotion into the cuticle on each enormous digit. I could not help but to grow hard as far above me she perversely smiled while finishing her task. Her expression wasn't entirely a mocking, knowing smirk. There was some tenderness there, and some affectionate pride as well. After a little while the goddess was satisfied and she got up, thundering around the room. I caught brief glimpses of her towering form against the distant ceiling as she roamed about getting dressed in her nurses uniform. 



The enormous woman quickly applied her makeup and then my little prison was plucked up as she left for the kitchen. I slid helplessly back and forth with the tumultuous rocking of her thunderous, shuddering movement. I found myself abandoned onto the kitchen table as she made breakfast at the distant counter. 



My mother eventually returned, a bowl held in both hands. The closer she got to where I sat, the more her vast body distorted visually. When she had become a looming, terrifying tower just off the edge of the table, a tremor shook everything as the steaming bowl was placed down. I had to shut my eyes tightly while she took a seat due to how awful the rapid movements of her immense form were.

Her vast breasts and head took up one entire side of the kitchen table. I felt my spirits sink even lower into a now all-too-familiar anxiety at what I gazed upon outside my plastic saucer. Her beautiful yet alarming hands were now level with me. They moved about, seeming quite disproportionately gigantic in comparison with her shoulders and head from my tiny point of view. Her hands truly ruled everything upon the vast plain of the table- including myself if she wished it. As she ate her oatmeal the goddess briefly examined the logo sticker on the shrink device. I watched as she looked the company up on her phone. I flinched every time I heard the gunshot-like clack of a huge fingernail against the glass screen protector as she scrolled through the page while quietly enjoyed her breakfast. 



The cruel goddess shook her head and began to loudly laugh. She gazed down on me as one monstrous hand swept across the table and surrounded my plastic prison. I sped upwards to her face and a vast thumb pried open the compact's lid with it's healthy nail. 



“Hello there, my little morsel!” Her looming face was smiling as she held the compact closer to her eyes. “Well, I knew those devices were expensive to rent, but the quotes on that website are absurd!”

Her hovering hand came over my little compartment. Her thumb and index finger crowded in over me. “That was a certainly costly for you, wasn't it? Especially with your current means. I'm guessing that you took out a loan, right? With your credit, probably something short-term with a high rate too? That wasn't very wise, Steve. You’ve been living hand-to-mouth for so long- and without any savings at all I bet. If you don't somehow pay that off you'll default and become homeless as well as end up in court.” 



The goddess smiled as her immense fingertips invaded the rectangular tray I lay within. Her index finger's pad dominated my slender body and delicately rolled me to the center of the compartment. I was shouting obscenities while I struggled against the massive, invulnerable tips of her digits. She whispered softly as I was effortlessly immobilized in a pinch, “Shh. My, what a pretty little doll you are! Let's get you out of there now.” 



I was carefully laid down next to the gigantic abandoned spoon. I scurried up onto my feet and backed away from the smirking goddess filling the sky above me. 



“Aww. You really are impossibly cute like this, Steve! But, where exactly do you think you're going?” 



I shielded my body uselessly with my arms as a fingertip effortlessly trapped me to the table beneath of it. The cruel being giggled as she held me there beneath the golden column of flesh. The minty scent of phantom toothpaste made my eyes sting. The morning light coming in through the windows of her kitchen fell brightly across the table and I realized that the skin on the colossal fingertip subduing me was translucent to a certain, limited degree. The well moisturized flesh of her digit was lit up, almost glowing as the light scattered through it's topmost layers like cloudy amber.

“Easy now. Your Goddess needs you to stay still while she thinks. Let's see, I bet you got a loan of ten, maybe twelve thousand dollars, at something at least like at least a twenty-seven percent rate? If I paid it off all at once for you instead of installment payments... Hmm, I suppose I would be able to save a bit of money then. Do you think your worth some of my savings, Steve? That's a lot of money for a tiny young man not even the length of one of my thumbnails. But, the better question actually is: do I really want to purchase a real little dolly all for myself? Hmm. That's an easy question for me to answer, but how about a little breakfast? You've got to be hungry. Giant Julie needs to make an important phone call and tie up some of the loose ends you've left for me to take care of.” 



I was carefully picked up and lowered into the bowl. Congealing oatmeal that she had not managed to extract with her spoon coated the inside of it in streaks. The intruding index finger touched it’s nail against the side of my head. “You had best eat your fill, it is going to be a long day- for both of us.” 



My mother tapped her phone, bringing it to life. Her immense body stood, soaring upwards into the air as the chair behind her hurt my ears as it slid backwards. As she turned away and thundered to her bedroom I could hear her speaking to someone. “Hi. It's me. Listen, can you do me a favor?” With that, the bedroom door shut and I was left alone, trapped in the bowl. 



It was several minutes before the bedroom door opened and I had managed to keep the oatmeal off of me as I ate. A terrible, now familiar panic tried to take hold of me as the dull booms of her footsteps grew in strength. The distorted, towering form of my smiling mother filled up the sky above me. An alarmingly huge thumb hooked itself over the edge of the bowl with a bone-jarring thump. I trembled as I became acutely aware of how absolutely massive and thick it’s giant pad was as it bulged slightly, resisting the bowl’s weight. I was pressed into the cold glaze of the bowl’s bottom by sudden strong acceleration as the bowl was lifted skyward with a harsh blast of wind.  My destination was to hover just below her immense breasts covered by her loose fitting hospital scrub top. Her neck and smiling face loomed above me as one half of the sky. The smell of her perfume and cosmetics quickly mixed with the scent of cold oatmeal. I felt quite anxious and vulnerable as the beautiful, colossal thumb subtly tightened down against the bowl’s rim.



“We've got to get going, Steve, I don't want to be late. The supervising nurse is very strict.” A shadow covered me from the opposite side from her hulking thumb. The fingers of her other hand surrounded me and cruelly caught me between their nails. I was squeezed so much that I could not stop my bladder from emptying. My mother either didn't notice or did not mind as she plucked me up and deposited the bowl into the kitchen sink. 



My mother began to walk, the hand holding me hovering in front of her chest, my tiny form trapped cruelly between her nails. This was the first time I had been exposed to the open air as she moved without any sort of shelter from her vast flesh or from the makeup compact. Her gigantic walking stride must have been several hundred miles per hour to me. Tears were soon forcibly slipping out of the outer corners of my eyes. They wet my ears as they were blown back into my hair by the strength of the fierce wind that I had to contend with. The giant goddess took me to her bedroom and sat on the bed with a terrible rumbling sound. I was lowered down and released next to a small piece of medical tape and a square of gauze medical dressing that both lay on the comforter.



“Alright... Hmm. Let me just arrange a nice little nest for you.” 



I watched as the giantess propped her right foot's sole across her left knee. She wrapped the square of gauze around the shaft of her second toe like a sleeve and secured it with the bit of tape. “There! It's like a safe little pouch for an orphaned baby kangaroo! Oh, that's just too funny! At least it will give you nice warm place where you can stay away from my pretty toes when I'm doing my rounds.” 



I could take no more. I pounded my fists on the gigantic weave of the blanket as a desperate rage overwhelmed me. I punched and kicked the immense fingers closing on me but my mother didn't even seem to notice, bubbling cheerfully as she delicately captured me. 



“You will be so nice and safe in here! I'll wiggle my toe to let you know that it's time for you to get tucked in for a ride. I don't mind if you tickle me, Steve, I'm actually hoping that you do. You'll certainly ease my boredom if everything is slow today!”

The tube of gauze was pried away with a fingernail from her other hand and I wept despondently as she slid me into place. “I guess that this is really your first official day as my teeny-tiny little toe pet. Don't worry, Steve, everything is going to be just fine. Just remember, both of us are going to be learning the ins and outs of this. But, maybe, if everything goes well and you're very good... Well, you'll just have to be well-behaved enough to find out, won't you? God- I'm going to end up being late if I keep giving in to the temptation of interacting with you. You're very distracting, my lovely little doll.” 



The world spun and I tightly embraced the thick and hot pillar of her second toe as best I could. Suddenly, there was a strange rustling sound and the world beyond the gauze tube was blotted out by white fabric. As my mother slid her stocking in place I could feel the static electricity causing my hair to bristle. 



It was only a few moments later that my world grew dark. I winced at the deafeningly loud creaking noise of her leather shoe. There were frighteningly deep rumbling sounds as it slid into place, sounds I felt on my skin more than I could actually hear. My ears popped from the sudden pressure change. Her footwear tightened noisily as she tied her laces. Then my world was filled with terror and deafening sound as my mother began to walk. 



 



23. Hell Boat by V11



What was it like being the size of the bug and trapped in my mother's shoe? 

 

This will make little sense, but it is as close as I can come to a basic description of the hell I found myself in... 

 

Being inside of my mother's stocking, within her tightly laced shoe? It was as if someone, somewhere had tried to explain to an insane god what being on an ocean-going fishing boat was actually like and this being had decided to re-create what they did not fully comprehend. It was a bit like a mad, inside-out fishing trawler. Let me explain…  

 

I was confined inside of her shoe, which was basically an unseen and immense leather hull. This gigantic cavern bucked and rocked as if in a storm, it groaned and squealed as it's great structure was forcibly deformed by the immense woman's steps. I was kept from being flung and killed against it's walls not just by the gauze lair wrapped around her toe, but also by a vast white net- my mother's stocking. As the day wore on, bits of flotsam, like limp and fragrant fish, began to collect in the weave of the rope-like threads which composed it. 

 

As the goddess moved about, the humidity within my prison quickly climbed and I found myself in a pungent sauna. I became coated in something much saltier and thicker than seawater. It wasn't long before my pitiful body began to have trouble resisting the surface tension of my mother's sweat. It was like a glue and sometimes my tiny limbs were insufficient to overcome it. I frequently found myself completely adhered to the ridged, glistening monsters or the stocking itself. 

 

The smelly hull and it's swishing, sliding net were there to keep me inside with the leviathans and I was simply there to keep the leviathans happy. My tiny and naked body was the helpless plaything of these bulbous monstrosities. I simply could not escape my mother's toes. I was hemmed in on all sides by the stocking, turning her shoe into an arena where I was forced to contend with the giant, gently writhing digits. To contrast my situation simply: my mother's mighty fingers had precisely tortured me, her long, elegant fingernails often used like giant tweezers that were guided by her eyes. The hulking toes were blind and had to rely on their sense of touch, the fleshy and quite mobile flower scented walls could only indiscriminately crush and trap and squeeze... and stroke. 

 

In the first hour I had lost what little remained in my stomach from my breakfast. The giant big toe took it's time smearing my own vomit everywhere, including into my own skin. My unfortunate purge made little difference to the smell or the texture of the clinging brine and it was quickly replaced with fresh sweat that perpetually bathed me. 

 

In the second hour I was pressed so harshly beneath the bulbous pad of a monstrous toe that I ejected all other “matter” which resided in my body. Again, it made little difference to the smell in this humid place. It was quickly dispersed, replaced by more sweat which oozed from the ridged walls that cradled and stifled my trembling form. 

 

I belonged almost exclusively to the colossal and apparently quite selfish big toe. Once it had initially found me I was never left alone by it for very long. If I tried to move away while it was relaxed and immobile, the shoe would tilt in whatever direction was needed and I would slide beneath of it. I would be quickly dominated, my entire body sandwiched between it's hot flesh and the combination of netting and the sour, waxy sole of the shoe. I was it's captive, it's own personal toy, simply a pathetic and weak pet to be savaged beneath the tons of it's sweaty flesh or to hang plastered to it's vast, plump curvature. 

 

I spent hours being slowly stroked by the huge leviathan. These sessions went on for so long that I wondered if my pitiful diaphragm muscle might simply give up trying to fill my lungs with air to sustain my life. If there was one overriding thing that I had learned from my time inside of her shoe it was that due to her indulgent beauty routines her toes were incredibly sensitive. I would be pinned beneath of the colossal big toe and then each of my slender limbs would be isolated and slowly felt by the blind colossus, nearly crushing them each time. The curved wall of heavily ridged toe pad dominating me would react with dreadful and perverted affection each time it found my tiny genitals. I don't know how many times I was forced to climax. I was caressed and brutalized until it seemed that I had been completely milked dry. Still the dense and merciless flesh played with me in the thickly humid darkness.  



There was a point where she briefly checked on me, perhaps after lunch- I wasn't sure. Her foot was removed from her shoe and laid upon her other thigh. I had been adhered to the front of her big toe's pad for the last hour or so where I was protected from the press of the hose and being inadvertently smashed against the wall of the shoe by the generous overhang of her garish pink toenail. I blinked in the blinding light as the relatively cold air caused me to gasp. Were we in a bathroom stall? An office? I couldn't tell. I was stroked by a monstrous finger through the stocking for a little bit before she spoke to me.

“I just got done calling my bank on the phone, Steve. Everything has been taken care of.”

I didn't know what she was talking about. Her conversation with me at breakfast was temporarily forgotten because of my limited memory.

“Such a delicate little dolly. I bet you're quite tired from me playing with you inside of my shoe all morning. Poor thing. How about some rest in a safe place for a while?”

She was chuckling as her gigantic fingernails forcibly moved me up the bulbous flesh of her toe. The stretched, rope-like netting of her hose was driven painfully into my naked skin by the cruel edges of her nails prodding me through it. My slender, pitiful body was carefully lodged in beneath of her long toenail as I screamed and struggled uselessly.

“You'll be nice and dry under here. Very well protected too- safe beneath a good, strong roof.”

My mother laughed explosively and then blew my trapped and crying form a kiss. She smirked while the colossal big toe that held me slowly scrunched. The crevice tightened, mercilessly squeezing me. She giggled softly at the just audible squeaks of terror coming from her toes.

“God, I’ve got to stop. You’re just going to end up making me all wet if I don’t. I still have half a shift to contend with. Stay under there and just try to get some sleep, alright? Once I get back out on the floor and to the nurse’s station I’ll try and remember to not move my toe for a while… Just as long as I can, okay?”

I was plunged back into darkness as her shoe was slid on and tied. The hellish quakes of her walking immediately dislodged me from beneath of her toenail, leaving me once again plastered to the bulging, humid behemoth.

 

I knew that I could no longer stay out in the open where my mother's mighty toes could capture me. When she had stopped walking I decided to fight my way back to the drenched gauze sleeve which clung to the pillar of her second toe. The best path back to my foul hideaway was grueling. For my own safety I was forced to crawl up the side of the plump big toe to it's top. It was slow going and I often tickled my mother. Her colossal toe would react, repeatedly rearing upwards in protest. When it did so, the mesh of her hose would instantly tighten. I would be brutally pinned against the curved and heavily ridged wall as I would hear a muted giggle or a distant and whispered reprimand.

Once I had reached the top of her big toe I was exhausted. I dragged myself down the length of the convex, enormous toenail until I reached it's base. I spent a half hour recovering, my wet and naked body nestled against her impeccably smooth cuticle. It was as wide as I was long while slightly curled up and I fit against it perfectly. Where I had chosen to rest was not lost on me at all. I alternated between being disgusted and aroused as I felt the low, rounded ledge of hot flesh press against my naked backside almost like a lover sleeping against me. I won't mention what I did past that point while I rested there because of the shame I still feel whenever I think about it. Suffice to say, my mother had broken me, broken my mind, that was for certain.

Finally I got moving again. I caught myself laughing at my hellish predicament as I slowly crawled along and it frightened me. I was crawling across a landscape made of my own mother's wet, fragrant flesh. I was just a bug, a fragile parasite deliberately trapped on one of her stunning, colossal feet. As I approached total exhaustion my destination was finally reached. I slowly slid my sore body into the relative safety of the little gauze sleeve that was taped in place around her enormous second toe. I gingerly eased myself down the jumbled cotton wall trying not to tickle her until the toe's trunk was the ceiling above me. 

 

My dignity and my mind were completely gone at that point. My mother's overwhelming physical presence had finally completely broken me. It had become so obvious to me, I belonged to her now. 

 

With tears in my eyes, I pressed my exhausted body tightly against her second toe's intimidating form as I kissed it. I set about filling my mouth with the taste of her gigantic, endless flesh. I whispered words of deranged adoration, my face pressed against the tacky ridges and shifting seams while the huge big toe outside tried unsuccessfully to peel me free from my cocoon. 

 

I eventually regained some of my stamina but not my sanity. I made love to the rounded, sewer pipe sized body of giant toe pressed against me that protected me from it's brutal sisters. I filled just a tiny length of a tiny seam on it's thick skin with my own seed. 

 

Hours passed. The goddess was walking but I was content and I did not care. I had her stinking and wet, magnificent flesh pressed against the entire front of my naked body. That glorious and hammering pulse that throbbed into me seemed to almost keep me perpetually drowsy. It was almost like being rocked like a baby. 

 

I vaguely recognized a vehicle engine droning on before I drifted off to featureless dreams once again. 

 

Voices. The familiar laugh of my mother. Then, another laugh- also familiar. Who was that? My tiny eyes opened and I pulled my face away from the saliva coated flesh. They were laughing again, intermingled, each a reflection of the other. Almost the same laugh, almost the same exact voice.  

 

My sister, Kathy! Where were we? At my mother's home? At Kathy's house? I listened for the sound of Kathy's children but I could only hear the dull, constant roar of distant conversation. Then, suddenly, a hairdryer began it's low howl. 

 

My mother had gone to visit my sister at the salon that she owned. I strained to listen to their words but I was too small and too hidden to enjoy any clarity at all. I eventually drifted off once again. 

 

A car engine shutting off. The stomach wrenching accelerations and explosive pounding as the goddess walked.



Soon there was a sound all around me, close by. Rumbling. 

 

Creaking. The creaking of leather. Something huge was attacking the top of the shoe, scraping against it. 

 

Laces loosening. 

 

My ears popped and I was blinded by light. The light brought with it cold, fresh air. The shoe was gone and my stomach lurched as the gigantic foot, my world and torture chamber for the day, lifted.

 

“There we go! Did you have a good day at mommy's pretty toes?” the thunder said, “You stay right where you are, Steve. Let me just get this stocking off. Don't you dare move.” 

 

I realized that I had missed the sound her thunderous voice unimpeded by the muted interior of her shoe. A strange roaring noise assaulted my ears from everywhere. The horrible sound was the stocking being removed and I clung even tighter to the pillar-like trunk of her second toe.



“Aww, are you all snug and warm in your little hideaway?” A shadow cut off all of the light streaming in through the damp layers of cotton mesh. Something huge pressed against my backside and I was slowly crushed into the hot flesh of her toe. “Such a teeny tiny lump! Let's get you out of there now.”



24. Kathy by V11



The gauze tube violently shuddered as the huge goddess picked at it, trying to peel part of it away from the base of her toe. Hard and smooth things finally grasped one of my tiny ankles and I was ripped backwards out of my gauze hideout. 

 

I dangled upside down in the cold air, shivering and suddenly covered in goosebumps. I was blinking painfully, my eyes tearing from a combination of the salt and the light. Another set of immense fingers glided in close and they reached for me. Her terrible nails carefully pinched against my torso. I was lifted into the air and sped away from the bare foot which rested across an immense knee. It was only then that I realized my mother's fingernails had been painted a medium shade of lavender. 

 

“God, mom! What are you doing? Are you crazy? Don't pick him up like that using just your nails! You're going to hurt him!” 



I trembled as I turned towards the blast of thunderous words and almost fainted. I struggled to take in the sight of my older sister Kathy's mountainous form. My mother was sitting on her couch, but my sister Kathy was standing. I honestly couldn't help my reaction to seeing yet another person I was so incredibly familiar with at this scale. I heard myself begin to babble, muttering under my breath like an old man and then immediately my voice grew loud and ragged. I could not keep from shrieking hysterically as I took in her immense form that overwhelmed half of my vision.



“Oh hush! He's fine, Kathy, really.”



There was a dull boom as my sister took a step closer. Kathy's colossal jean-clad hips filled my vision like the side of a swaying skyscraper. My eyes became aware of movement above me and I tore my gaze away from the extraordinary sight of her vast waist. Her impossible face and breasts lowered in the sky overhead as she bent, putting her hands onto her knees. Kathy looked almost identical to my mother, but she was actually prettier with striking gray eyes. She was also so much taller than my mother. My sister was even more awe-inspiring and terrible to lay eyes on because of that at my size. I grimaced and my scalp tingled as I realized that this quite familiar yet now incredibly intimidating being was staring at my pitifully trapped form.



When Kathy and I were younger we often did not get along, like many siblings. Kathy had always been proud that she was beautiful and she was often quite vain about it. She could be cruel as well, especially to me, her only rival for my mother's attention. Now Kathy was a vast goddess and I had been reduced to merely a bug.



I felt myself harden as that familiar face settled above me, surrealistic and immense like some ridiculous special effect from a movie. What the hell was wrong with me? I couldn't control my arousal and I didn't want to be seen like this by my own sister! I instinctively tried to cover my crotch, but I could no longer move my arms. I jerked spasmodically back and forth as I continued to cry in panic, straining to free them but I couldn't.



“Oh! Look at him, mom! Are you sure you're not hurting him?” 

 

My mother's earsplitting voice behind me drowned out my tiny squeaks. “He doesn't mind at all, as a matter of fact, he likes it. I told you- at first he wanted to shrink himself down and paint my fingernails. He was so disappointed when I explained that such a thing was against hospital policy. I wasn't about to get written up over something so stupid. Only when I refused that did he insist on being allowed to paint my toenails instead. Like I told you earlier, while he was working on my toes I had plenty of time to think about how weird he had been about everything. It took a while to piece it together, but I finally figured out exactly what had been off about his behavior before I shrank him- he had been trying to look at my fingers without getting caught. But, then as I was thinking about all of that I realized that he was being really weird about my feet as well. As I was laying there, trying to hold still for him I felt his little legs straddling my toes, the little pervert. I'm surprised he didn't just give up his stupid pretense and start rubbing himself all over them right there and then. Speaking of which…”



My mother lifted one of her legs and placed the heel of her shapely foot onto the edge of the couch. As my sister watched, my mother brought me down over her magnificent toes.



“You were very good for me today inside of my shoe, weren't you?” she cooed down at me affectionately. “Mommy enjoyed having your struggling little body to play with whenever I got bored.”



“Oh my god, mom! I thought that you just- You had him in your shoe the entire time while at work? Weren't you worried about squishing him in there?” Kathy thundered in shock at hearing our mother's casual admission of what she had put me through during her shift at her job. My mother didn't respond to Kathy's question.



“Well, I think that someone deserves a special reward and I know exactly what you'd like.”



The colossal big toe lifted up to greet my tiny form. The giant fingertips holding me began to gently stroke the front of my naked form against the cuticle at the base of her raised toe's nail.



“If I position you just right... Hmm. Oh, I can feel it, just barely! I told you that I had especially sensitive feet, didn't I, Steve? I can feel everything!”



“Oh God! Please- Don't do this to me- Not in front of Kathy!” I whined, “I don't want her to know! I don't want- She'll see that I'm-” It didn't matter, my cock was already rock hard despite having already came several times earlier in the day.



As she held me I was slowly moved over and over again along the same route at the base of her toenail. She took extra care to ensure that my penis and balls were always nestled in against the little intersection where her toenail began and the velvety soft skin of her cuticle ended. I grimaced as I twisted awkwardly against the giant, flawless nails that gripped my tiny torso to look up into the sky above. The vast, distorted tower of my sister's form watched as our mother delicately violated me, her face filled with mild disgust.



“What are you doing to him? God, mother, you can be so weird sometimes. You know, I just have to ask- that polish your wearing is just awful! It's so trashy looking! Why did you-”



The towering goddess smiled happily as a giant fingertip gently buried my tiny head face-first against her cuticle and kept it there for a long moment, “Steve did that. Picked it out himself. I kind of like it.”



My sexual humiliation had merely been noted by my sister. She was far more interested in why my mother wore garishly pink polish on her toenails. Why should I have been surprised at all? I was just a bug to them. It was enough to push me over the edge and I blew my load onto the well hydrated bulge of skin rimming my mother's toenail. The goddess giggled thunderously as she felt me weakly squirm. As I was lifted away I watched as her other hand swept in and it's lovely yet intimidating thumb evenly spread my little dribble of semen across her cuticle until it was all but invisible. Kathy just watched, either not completely comprehending what had just transpired or she was unaffected emotionally by our mother's monstrous perversity.



“Unfortunately, this just isn't nearly as promising as I had hoped that it would be, Steve. Oh, it would take all day to just get you to treat every toe on just one of my feet.”



“What are you talking about? Steve treating your- what does that even mean? You want him to do what to your toes?”



“Ah- so there is this very interesting article in the latest edition of... You know, I'll just let you take the magazine home with you tonight, Kathy. I've already marked the article. It talks about... Well... You'll just have to read it.”



“My mother is a crazy woman,” muttered Kathy under her breath before she sighed. “You're going to drop him holding him like that. Why are you even doing that?”



“Doing what?”



“Well, you're not at some sort of a fancy dinner party trying to look elegant- and he definitely isn't an hors d'oeuvre. You keep moving your hands around like some sort of- God, I don't know- Like an actress from a 1950s refrigerator commercial. You know- like a hand model in one of those late night infomercials. It's just creepy.”



My mother laughed thunderously. She extended the little finger of the hand which held me in a mockery of genteel dining manners as she grinned.



“God, Kathy, you know, I didn't realize that I was actually- Oh, that's just so funny! Well, he's obsessed with my fingers- always has been, I think. He thinks they're sexy. So, I suppose that I'm just giving him what he wants. I'm being graceful- ladylike. I'm emphasizing my assets.”



Kathy scrunched her nose as she gave my mother an exasperated, doubtful expression. The thumb and index finger pinching me turned slowly in the air, back and forth between the vast faces. I felt like a piece of jewelry being looked over between a seller and a prospective buyer. My eyes seemed to almost cross and they unfocused as the afterglow of my orgasm and it's accompanying tide of endorphins swept over me. There was something else to it as well, a strange sort of blankness, as if I was drifting off into a deep sleep, like going under anesthetic. It was happening again- my weird amnesia thing. I managed to catch it happening this time, but there was nothing that I could think to do at all to prevent it.



“You know- I'm not actually hurting him by holding him like this,” my mother thundered. “I know it looks like it, and he sure does complain about it, but... I decided to handle him with my nails every chance I get since he shrank to teach the little pervert a lesson. I think by now he has realized that his sick fantasy was a terrible idea. Too bad for you, hmm, Steve? Well, I guess that you never should have let your secret slip around me.”



She had just been talking- just now, the sting caused by her booming voice still fading from my naked skin. Yet- what was it that she had just said? How had I ended up here? Something was wrong with my mind- that much I knew. It was as if I had just been reset, like my mind was some electronic device that had been unplugged momentarily and then reconnected once again. I was somehow completely interrupted. I had lost the thread of consciousness, of awareness with no warning whatsoever. But it was all still slipping away from me, even as I realized it. She had been saying something about... I could not even remember.



I was confronted by my mother's other hand which floated up from below her gigantic breasts. With the vivid nail polish I suddenly realized that my mother now looked exactly how she used to when I was much younger. Those remarkably youthful looking and lovely hands of hers- hands that often seemed to me as if they should not belong on the same body when seen along with her somewhat plainer, yet still quite pretty face. At this realization, some new piece of my mind broke and I frowned in anguish, totally confused. I felt almost as though... It wasn't possible, was it? Had I gone back through time? But, wasn't I an adult now? How could I be that spindly and awkward adolescent boy of my youth, and how could I be pinched like a large bug between my own mother's fingers?



The blunted tips of my mother's elegant lavender nails, each as thick as a counter top, shifted against my aching, fragile flesh. I groaned as the hard edges dug into my tiny ribs and tucked my chin down against my neck in pain. I gazed blankly for a moment into the vast space past my own feet and then I realized that my hard penis was standing out from my trembling body, it's tip glossy, wet with my ejaculate. My penis!!? My mind raced as I desperately clung to a tiny bit of recovered memory that had actually taken place only minutes before. She had- my entire body had been casually stroked against one of her toes! She had deliberately ran my tiny penis against the cleft where her cool and smooth toenail met the hot bulge of toe flesh bordering it.



Until I burst. Oh god. Was that even real?



I gazed down to the distant floor. Her expensive looking feet rested there on the carpet, now uncharacteristically immense, like huge sculptures languishing in front of some newly opened art museum. I warily gazed at them, my eyes following all of the quite pronounced curves that they were composed of. The rounded shapes of her heels, the prominent arches flowing into the ample balls of her feet. Those digits, those… I was frowning as I took in her big toes. Each of the intimidating, giant digits was crowned with a huge toenail like an elongated and oval pink flower petal. The sight of those stunning feet filled me with a vague sort of instinctive dread.

She had stroked my- I wanted to be sick.



I moaned and my eyes widened with effort as I fought to understand the jumble of images presented to me by my mind. Just what had I done to deserve such a horribly perverse punishment from her? How did my mother even have the power to shrink me? That wasn't even possible!



I could not remember any transgression that I might have committed. I was just a teenage boy, right? I was working hard at my school tasks and enjoying time with my few friends when I could. I was naked for some reason and she had just caused me to... I was naked... Perhaps she had caught me masturbating? Was that why I was naked? Had I been somehow surprised by her presence and suddenly reduced to the size of an insect in the middle of my own bed? I had no memory of it, but... It would explain my lack of clothing.

I could not help but to imagine what might have happened to me... The muted thunder of her footsteps as my normally quite small mother had drawn closer across the carpeted floor of my bedroom. I thought of the terror she must have instilled in me as her towering, frowning form loomed over the huge plateau of my bed. The unlikely blonde goddess bending over me, reaching. One of her hands must have grown so huge as to visually distort as it rapidly lowered over me. She would have effortlessly plucked my helpless and shrieking form up from exactly where I had been when shrunk- perhaps from next to an opened pornographic magazine on my bed? How had she caught me in the act? Had she come into my room without knocking to tell me something or to kiss me goodnight?



That was the only possible situation that could even come close to explaining why she had just so brutally violated me, but there was no logic to that. Why punish me like that? Why punish... my penis... like that? Besides- her actions were opposed in every way to the gentle and loving mother that I knew! But, just as bizarrely- why had she chose to rub me against the top of one of her own now-colossal toes? That made no sense to me. My mother was always so fussy and precious about her feet for some reason- surely she wouldn't want her skin sullied and spattered by anything, especially her own son's semen?



One thing was certain- it was quite obvious that she was furious with me. The very tips of her now impossibly massive nails- alarmingly huge things that almost more resembled the elliptical, convex cockpit canopies of fighter jets than actual biology. Two of those huge things daintily gripped my little torso like she might cruelly hold an unlucky insect that had annoyed her and then failed to escape. My little limbs dangled uselessly like short bits of wet string.

I felt so utterly despondent at what she had obviously done to me- despite how impossible it seemed. This was such a terrible, unimaginable power to have over another person. She had somehow reduced me to just a tiny parcel of delicate flesh. In my current pitiful state I must have seemed more like a re-hydrated raisin to her than an actual person.

I was small enough that all of my skinny teenage body could lay on just the pad of one of her now enormous and oddly terrifying fingers. That horrible thought made me shiver, it felt like the hair on the back of my neck had just raised.

Such a terrible thing. Such a terrible, soul-crushingly humbling...

I grimaced dourly, the demeaning, horrendous image in my mind of being perched on the tip of one of my diminutive mother's pretty fingers had caused me to pause. It was as if somehow- I struggled to make sense of what I was feeling, of what invisibly stirred beneath the surface of my confused mind. It was as if something was trying to coalesce but could not form, like a forgotten name on the tip of my tongue, a vague outline, yet ultimately refusing to reveal itself.

Had I ever been there? Unable- unable to move? Her smiling down at… Plastered to... on the... on one of…

It was gone now. Lost. I squeezed shut my eyes, forcing tears of frustration to tickle my skin as they slid down my cheeks.

It didn't matter, she was punishing me for what she had caught me doing in my room... What she accidentally saw...

“I'm so sorry!” I croaked tearfully up at her unreal and colossal face. “I won't do it again! I promise that I won't... Oh god, please don't punish me like this! I won't touch myself ever again! How did you make me so- Please... Please, don't kill me! Don't pop me! Don't pop me, mom... between your... between...”



I glanced at my sister's colossal form, hoping for more answers or for her to rescue me. No, that wasn't right! She was a grown woman, not the lanky, tall girl from my youth. I was the only one affected by- I recoiled, frowning as I tried to clear my mind by shaking my head. The jumble of disconnected images suddenly unwound and I could make some sense of my predicament...

The video. The strange little shrinking device. The loan. The jumpsuit. Those amazing toes so close, so colossal in comparison to... Her soft looking, pampered fingers had become assertive, invasive and giant things with their terrible nails which felt like steel against my weak flesh. Her excited, shining eyes, as if she were regarding an adorable pet. All of the delicately performed, slow motion torture my insane mother had made me endure. Her perverse preoccupation with my mouth, with my vulnerable, incredibly fragile head. My penis... My poor, tortured...

I blinked rapidly as I took in my mother's towering, gloating face. No! Nothing had changed at all! My mother had simply reminded me of a time when I was much younger and I had become lost in some sort of a... mental lapse. That was all! I was simply delirious after all I had been through. It was only my peculiar and unpredictable memory difficulty coupled with fatigue.



The blonde goddess smirked while her other hand became enormous as it swept in close to me. It hovered there as it's thumb and index finger lined up with my upper body in a pinching posture.



“Mom, please don't- Oh, goddamnit, no!” I groaned, “Don't hurt me!”



Her tremendous fingertips closed, easily catching one of my tiny, fragile arms between the edges of her terrifying nails. I was pitifully babbling, begging her to stop as she drew my arm out away from my body until it was straight. She daintily held it like a piece of captured thread as she smirked.



“You're not in any real pain are you? See- he's just complaining, Kathy, that's all. We had a little talk about this yesterday, didn't we, Steve? I told you that I'm not going to stop torturing you with my fingernails anytime soon, my fragile bug. Don't be so sad, little boy- you get to live out your wish, don't you? I just adore watching you wiggle as you make those soft little terrified peeps!” 

 

My tiny cries finally reached my sister's ears. As I struggled, I witnessed her fight a losing battle against her better judgment. Her huge face slowly transformed from deep concern for me to a large, delighted smile as I pointlessly struggled to free my arm. My stomach became a hard knot of building dread. My distressed cries amused her! My helpless terror was... it was adorable to her. My arm was finally released and I was brought closer to my mother's face. The entire front of my tiny upper body was softly touched by the monstrous tip of her little finger. She smiled in satisfaction as her giant digit came away glistening, the swirled ridges of her fingerprint coated with her own toe sweat. 

 

“Well, that's why I decided to give you a visit after work, Kathy. I realized that if he liked my toes so much I just had to know how he would react to a nice, proper manicure and paint job.” My gigantic sister looked mildly disgusted.



My mother' grinned as the index finger of her free hand threatened me, “I have three whole days off in a row now, Steve. Kathy's best manicurist did a great job painting my nails, don't you think?” My tiny face was lightly assaulted by the edge of her vivid nail while I wriggled and repeatedly tried to turn away from it. “You can finally fulfill your wish with your Finger Goddess! Oh, he isn't paying any attention to me at all now that you're here. Just listen to him squeak! He's in a panic! You know, I bet he also has a thing for you, Kathy. You've always had such beautiful hands, feet too.” 

 

“Oh, yuck! I can't believe that you're saying that! How can you be okay with any of this at all, mom?” 

 

My mother pursed her lips and blew on my glistening body for a moment as she thought about her response. 

 

“He basically admitted it to me and honestly I don't mind. It's... well, it's fun! Really though, if I'm honest, well... it's a bit cathartic. He has always reminded me of your good for nothing father. He looks just like him. What? Can't your mother have fantasies? Even if they're slightly naughty revenge fantasies?”



“Mother!”



“Oh, don't look at me like that! It isn't like I've actually had sex with Steve. That's just silly- he's impossibly tiny. He is like playing with a little toy, Kathy. Now that I think about it, given his size, even if I did put him in there, and he- you know- well, he couldn't, God forbid... It would be biologically impossible for his tiny sperm to even-”



“Huh!!? Why would you- What have you been doing to him, Mom? Tell me!”



“Oh, hush! Remember Kath, your brother begged me to shrink him! Steve wanted to be tiny and crawl around on my body. Does that sound even remotely normal to you? I simply decided to give him his entire wish, that's all.”



“And? Come on mom, I'm not that stupid!”



“ And? And, well, I've made him regret it. With such a difference in sizes- we're monsters to him. It didn't take very long before the teeny tiny bug was out of his mind with terror. Let's just say that I don't think he liked where the little tour of his mommy's pretty toes ended up. I sure did though.”



“What!?”



“Look, Kathy, as much as I hate to say this, your brother really is a lost cause. You should stop thinking of him as a person like we are. He's just this now. A teeny tiny doll who will probably end up living in his own mother's bedroom in a drawer. But he did this all to himself. He wanted to be my plaything. He wanted to be my Mother's Day gift. I knew that there could be no going back for him, so... I decided to clean up the mess that he had created- after all, who else should ultimately be responsible for him and his actions? I suppose that it was quite expensive. But, now that I've come around to the idea of actually keeping him... I think he is worth every penny!” 

 

I found myself accelerating away from my callous mother's face. My tiny limp form was brought closer to the beautiful living tower that was my uneasy looking sister as my mother thundered on. “I don't know why you're so suspicious that I've somehow decided out of the blue to just shrink your brother and keep him. Let me just turn this all around, then. Why does he have such a strange obsession? Hmm? Where did that come from? Maybe it isn't me... Maybe you're really the one responsible for his weirdness, hmm, Kath?”



“Mom!!?”



“I mean, think about it- all of those pictures that you take of your hands just to put up on some website somewhere. Who has a room in their home just for that? Who does that? That's just-” 

 

“It's called blogging, mother. I have a nail polish and beauty blog- and a video channel too. Can't I even have a hobby? I am finally very popular, by the end of the year I should reach one million subscribers! As far as that spare room? Well, the lighting for my photos and videos take up a lot of space. I've got sponsors now, so I need everything to look like it's out of a magazine- professional, perfect. You know, I'm lucky to even have a spare bedroom to permanently set everything up in. I guess that is the one upside of Robert and I divorcing.”



My colossal mother shook her head unhappily and the giant fingertips holding me shifted, causing me to struggle in agony. The vast goddesses ignored my discomfort as I hung in the sky between them.



“Anyways, you should be proud of me, you know! Not critical! And don't you dare say I made my baby brother into some sort of a perv just because I like to look nice.”  



“You're right. This isn't your fault, sweetie. I'm sorry to have insinuated anything. Well, I know you want to play with Steve.” My mother bounced me slowly in the air just below that gigantic, irritated face.  “You can barely resist, right? I know how you are about little things- you're even worse than I am. Well, go ahead then. Don't be shy.” 

 

Kathy studied my tiny clenched form for a moment as her face slowly transformed into a smirk. A tremendous, well-kept hand tipped with perfect burgundy nails reached out over me. I was howling as I squirmed. Kathy's fingers were noticeably larger than my mothers due to her much taller stature.

 

“I can't believe that this is really Steve. Oh, am I scaring you?” My sister thundered, “Just look at him! This is just too funny!” Her colossal fingers wiggled repeatedly in front of me as those gigantic breasts quivered from a withheld snicker. 

 

“If you can, use your nails to handle him, please. He is still being punished, you know. He feels funny. Delicate, obviously. But, I don't know how to describe it, you'll just have to see. Don't you dare break any of his tiny bones though, Kath. You'll need to be amazingly gentle and take your time- like handling those lizards you had when you were a little girl. Remember? What were they-”



“Anoles, mom. They were called Green Anoles. He's much smaller than them, though. Like bug sized. A big pink bug. Alright then, just… God, mom, can't you at least hold him still for me?” 

 

I was held in the breath-warmed void between their gigantic faces. My mother's slightly proud looking face was a bit below and behind me while my sister's loomed over me like a low thundercloud. I really was nothing more than a tiny pet to them. I could see it in their eyes. I was inconsequential, with no say in my own privacy, comfort or dignity. I was utterly powerless and rendered as fragile as a dried tea leaf. My mother was right, she had a perfect insight into my point of view. They were monsters to me. Terrible deities. They were made of grievously crushing and stifling flesh. Behemoths with jewel-like eyes and smirking mouths. And their hands... Those omnipresent, terrifying hands that effortlessly overruled what small amount of autonomy that I might still possess at such a pitiful size.

My sister was serious in concentration as her huge digits drew near to me, obscuring most of her face. The intimidating nails of her thumb and index finger carefully closed on what little of me was available which dangled past my mother's grip. I was suddenly lifted away and I sped towards her face.



“There we are. I've got you now. Honestly, I can't believe that you ever wanted to be like this, Steve. I never would have expected any of this from you! You should really be ashamed of yourself!” 

 

I was brought up in front of those vast gray eyes and she squeezed me. I thrashed as I screamed silently, utterly deprived of enough breath to power my vocal cords. I watched as she shut one of her eyes. I was lifted closer, right up in front of her opened eye. Kathy's thickly mascaraed lashes seemed as long as my legs. I shivered as the sheer size of the gorgeous eye utterly humbled me in a way that terribly affected me. An even larger Goddess now had me in her grasp, really just an equally frightening, much younger version of my mother.

“Oh, I don't think he likes being held like this at all, mom. I'm afraid I'll break one of his little limbs. Each of his tiny legs are like half a toothpick. I just can't believe that you really had him in your shoe all day! Did you like that, Steve? Really?”

 

“Does he still have a little stiffy? I bet that he does, since you're holding him.” 



“Mother!”



“I'm just telling you! If you think his little arms and legs are cute, well- his teeny tiny penis is just adorable!”

 

I grew lightheaded as my skyscraper sized sister deposited me into a soft looking hand. As she leaned over me my chest tightened with panic as I strained to catch my breath.

“Kathy! Please don't do this!” I weakly cried. A beautiful index finger lowered over me and then retracted as she changed her mind. It was replaced by her little finger. I got up onto my feet for only a second before her tree trunk sized digit pushed me back down onto the shifting flesh.



25. Concern by V11



Kathy bit her lip in concentration as her digit dominated me. She rolled me back and forth hesitantly under it as I groaned. I could plainly see that she was enraptured with my tiny form. Her eyes squinted as her huge fingertip stroked down the length of my body experimentally. I didn't mind that the breath had been crushed from me. Her exquisite skin left behind a wonderful smell and my cock stood to attention. The next pass of her fingertip pushed the air out of me again as it's hot bulk settled for a moment on my stomach, smashing my penis flat. I tried to wrap my legs around her fingertip but she pulled it away. 

 

“Umm, I don't know if his little- if his- penis is- eww. God, I can't believe that you actually just tempted me into even looking,” thundered the vast face which hung low overhead. She nudged my legs back and forth with the edge of her glossy, incredibly smooth nail like they were scraps of unwanted food on a plate. “This is too much like trying to see well enough to thread a needle. He's so tiny- all of him is just so tiny.” 

 

“I just love how small he is. It's the perfect size for him. Do you want a drink, Kath? I sure could use a drink after the day I've had.” 

 

“I'm fine, mom. Should I show him the results of that little errand you had me run this morning?” 

 

The colossal middle-aged woman got up from the couch with a terrible rumble. Her face filled the other half of the sky for a moment above me. They were a pair of towering blonde heads, each feminine face gazing down on me with a calm sort of amused superiority. The only two women in my life at this point in time and they were my family... Family that were now both the size of skyscrapers to me. I remembered my friend jokingly calling them a “pair of princesses”. But, they were no longer just a pair of spoiled, beauty obsessed women to me. They were vibrant and simultaneously awful beings. Panic-inducing, sweet smelling monsters. I was merely their parasite, their pet.

I was in hell. 

 

“Sure, you can go ahead and show that to him. I don't mind. Just don't break it. I'm going to get that set in a necklace, along with embedding his adorable little boxer shorts into a fake stone for a ring. God, I have to go pee again. I always drink too much coffee during my shift.” The tired looking goddess snorted and stood up to her full height. She turned away, thundering down the hallway towards the bathroom.

 

Kathy reached down somewhere past the hand I lay in and I could hear her rummaging around in her purse. 

 

“You're such a loser, Steve, you know that, right? Well, mom called me this morning before she left for work. She had something for me to do. I didn't like her idea at all. I almost told her no. I didn't want to do anything illegal, even if it was for mom. I don't know why I even listened to her. Someone could have seen me take it out in the open like that. At first I didn't realize that this was yours. I thought that maybe there had been a party at those apartments down the street last night and someone was an idiot and blocked mom into her own driveway.” 

 

Kathy's impeccable thumb and index finger lowered a ball of cotton next to me on her palm. The huge digits spread wide the cloud of white fluff and carefully probed within.

 

“Last month at the salon, we had to purchase a PMRD to deal with trash removal and to make more space in the back room. It's going to take years to pay off but we got a good rate. There is just so much of this new shampoo line that we've been selling lately. So many big boxes. You wouldn't believe it, I had it all stacked to the ceiling. Anyways. Poof! Everything can be shrunk now and it's so much easier to deal with. Mom asked me to borrow it from the shop this morning and bring it over while she was doing her shift at the hospital.” 

 

The giant digits set a small object down in front of me. It wasn't more than the size of a backpack to me. An immaculate finger nudged it. At first I didn't recognize it because of the dents and cracked glass. Then I couldn't breathe. 

 

My car. My mother's phone call this morning right after breakfast. She had Kathy come over to her house and shrink my car. 

 

“You heard mom talking about you, right? Well, in case you didn't- she decided to pay off that loan you took out to rent the PMRD that you brought over yesterday. She said that otherwise you'll just become homeless after the stunt that you've pulled. But, she keeps referring to what she did as buying you. You know- like some sort of an animal from a pet shop. Honestly, I think she is going to keep you, like this- with her. I don't know if your size will ever be reversed. She is being really weird about everything. Like, excited- happy. While she was getting a manicure at the store today she bought a bunch of really expensive hand and foot treatments and nail polish. So much stuff, it took three of our biggest bags to pack it all up. Some of it is from product lines I can't afford unless I get it sent to me to promote in a video. Real boutique, top-dollar things.”



The perfect fingertip lifted away from my car and gently pushed me down onto my back. It gingerly stroked across me as I shivered.



“Oh god, I can see some nasty welts all over you from here! I'll talk to mom about that. Otherwise she's going to eventually kill you handling you between her fingernails. She was telling me that you actually like that, which I seriously doubt. She can just be inconsiderate sometimes when she is focused on something- like I need to even tell you that. God, Steve, of all the people you could perv out on, why did you pick your own... I still can't believe that you- I don't want to even say it out loud.” I covered my crotch self consciously as I frowned in anger and also hopelessness.



“I don't approve at all of what you did, but... I feel really sorry for you.” The vast curve of fingertip touched my head softly, like a hot and leathery residential propane tank attempting to be gentle. “You've got to stay here- with her- and with how careless she is handling you... It's like you're some kind of a bug to her. Oh, she is just being so incredibly weird about this whole thing! You know, I wouldn't put it past her to- well, to do even more terrible things to you.” The wonderful digit lifted away, abandoning me and Kathy's face looked sad.

“About that... I shouldn't even mention this, but mom is in the bathroom and can't hear me. A few years ago, after Robert and I got divorced... Well, I had all of this wine in the house that he had bought over the years and I decided to bring some of it over here. Anyways, mom and I got very drunk one night and she told me something. I seriously doubt that she even remembers telling me. It was a secret that she had kept from Dad. A secret about her. It was very... Well... Mom is- she's a little bit eccentric. I think that might explain why she is keeping you- why she paid off your... Look, honestly, you probably don't even need to worry about any of this, Steve. I know I'm not making much sense to you, but... Just forget I even said anything.”

Kathy actually knew after all. She knew that our mother possessed a strange fetish. But Kathy was also told that I was a conniving, underhanded pervert. Perhaps she thought I deserved this. Perhaps she thought that this made some sort of cruel sense?

 

I sat up with a sniffle, I could barely see through my angry tears. I crawled over to my car and using both hands hefted it up off of the hot landscape of flawless skin. I held it tightly to my chest as I wept, the smells of congealed motor oil and the grit of road dust almost seemed to comfort me. This was a link to another world. The world that Kathy and my mother still inhabited, but a place that I was now forbidden to exist in ever again. Inside of the car my tiny sunglasses and a few dirty coins gathered at the interior's lowest point. They jangled together in a messy pile, scraping and sliding against one of the cracked windows. My sister's face could not help but to light up with delight.



“Aww. Do you like your teeny tiny car? I think it's very cute! Alright, I should put that back before it gets wrecked. We don't want to get mom upset, do we?”



In front of me between her face and I, Kathy's free hand rotated, palm up. Her index finger unfolded like a tree falling in slow motion and rested in front of me expectantly.

“Let me just have that then, okay?”

I discarded my miniaturized vehicle onto the skin next to me and I threw myself against her upturned fingertip, arms wide. I was quivering with adrenaline as I hugged the soft, hot flesh to me and cried.



“Help me, Kathy, please! You've got get me away from Mom! You're right about her! She's insane! She's... She is really fucked up, like, sexually. She-”



“I wanted you to give me the car, dumb ass. It's too fragile for me to be handling it very much.” Her mildly irritated words stopped my babbling. She couldn't even hear me properly, if she really cared too. She didn't though. I was destined to be a tiny toy because our mother had said so and Kathy didn't even make any kind of effort to at least try to hear my side of everything. My sister was too close with our mother, too much like her. Always had been.



“Come on now. Just put it up on the tip of my finger. Please? It's so small that I have to either pick it up using my nails or go find a piece of paper to slide under it! If I handle it again, I'm afraid I'll knock out those tiny windows and that would really disappoint Mom.”



This tiny piece of my sister which dwarfed me was so warm and clean smelling. I just couldn't help it. I pulled myself up onto her giant, expectant fingertip. I began to lick, at first because I really wanted to taste and experience her beautiful flesh. But then more pragmatically as I realized that I could replace the foul taste of my mother's toes.



As I licked, the colossal finger pad's slightly tacky ridges stung my cock with their saltiness. I laughed giddily as something came to mind. Maybe if I was lucky Kathy would dominate me beneath of her beautiful feet? I had never thought about it before, but Kathy did have gorgeous feet! Such pretty toes! Oh, they would be so wonderfully huge now! Even bigger than my mothers! She even kept her toenails slightly long as well, but I was sure that Kathy didn't even know why, what the actual story was- what exactly she was imitating. She simply followed my mother's example in everything. Always had.



My cock was rock hard. Oh god, what was wrong with me?



I realized that my mother had completely broken me in just twenty-four hours. My former life apparently didn't have enough room to occupy my tiny mind now. It seemed like I was simply left a miniature creature, only able to produce miniature thoughts. It made perfect sense to me that Kathy deserved a special pet to appreciate her constant efforts. A tiny and captive audience to admire and worship each gigantic and gorgeous piece of her vast anatomy- me.



I wanted to belong to her. I wouldn't have minded being her plaything so much. Why was that? She always spent so much time taking care of herself, I realized. This had always annoyed me when we were younger, but now- Kathy was lovely, even at such an immense scale, perhaps even because of her colossal size. She had such wonderful skin. Miles of flawless skin to me. Her fingers, thanks to her obsessiveness, thanks to her hobby... Well, even at my size they were flawless. They were so perfect and unblemished- almost unreal, like immense movie props, like something from a women's magazine ad. Like our mother's. Each of those objectives were actually exactly what Kathy was aiming to accomplish.



How could I even consider any part of my sister to be... pleasant? It was really because of what my mother had done to me. Her perverse conditioning had truly broken my mind. At my scale, my mother was logically just a vast, distant face and she had made sure that I was interacted with almost exclusively by her terrifyingly large, predatory fingers. I had no choice but to think of Kathy in exactly the same way. Both women were too large for me to recognize them as whole beings most of the time. They manifested to me almost exclusively as their essential parts, and those parts were terrifying enough to drive me to madness. Kathy was just a younger copy of my mother, down to almost every single of the smallest of physical details. But I was also comparatively even smaller around the immense, random pieces of my sister's body that I was exposed to. I felt like even more of an inconsequential bug in comparison to her. It was wonderful.



I shivered, was it revulsion? Excitement? It was all so confusing, as if I didn't even truly know myself until today. What was that disorder called? The one that prisoners sometimes suffered from? Stockholm Syndrome? Yes. I was obviously out of my fucking mind.



As Kathy smiled down on me, enchanted by what she probably mistook for kisses, I could no longer help myself. 



“Oh, God! Mom! You were right! He is aroused by me! Steve? What in the hell do you think you're doing? Get off of me, you disgusting little bug!” 

 

Kathy's beautiful finger pulled away and she gently flicked at my scrambling form. The breath was knocked from me and I tumbled across the contours of her hand. She was frowning and the giant digit slowly extended right into me once again. I tried to ward her off with my tiny arms but it was like getting hit by a train. I was being savaged by her, but her finger moved as if she were only delicately and methodically prodding at a captured bug on her palm.  

 

The next thing I knew I was on my back on the coffee table. I must have blacked out and the goddess had decided to put me down. She must have accidentally hit me in the head with a fingernail as she tormented me. There was a hot and throbbing knot on my forehead. The room was spinning and I realized that I was in no shape to stand. Kathy's giant face was glaring down on me. 

 

“Ah, awake again, hmm? So, you want to hump my finger, Steve? Well, I've got something that you can try to fuck right here, little bro.” Her eyes narrowed as she leaned over me, blotting out the light. “Just the thing for you, too.” A enormous fist lowered over the coffee table, it's mighty thumb extended. I tried to scream as I stared in terror at her gigantic digit, but nothing came out. Just beyond it, Kathy's angry face settled directly over where I crouched.



Curtains of honey blonde hair spilled around me in a giant circle, rustling like tall wheat in a strong breeze. Her deep, distinctly feminine voice heavily vibrated the table beneath of me and caused my skin to tingle fiercely. “Go ahead, Steve. Fuck it, if you can.” 

 

I made it to my feet to run but I had suffered too much. My sister's colossal thumb lowered and easily kept pace with my tiny faltering legs. The giant digit slowly captured me beneath of it like a bug. My thrashing limbs were forcibly folded and then completely stifled by the descending nightmare. My entire body was buried and sealed beneath of it. The relatively soft and sweet smelling flesh became my entire world. 

 

“How do you like that, little pervo? Mom is right, you are such a delicate little thing. I have to be careful not to squish you.”



I was filled with tremendous heat as the wall of well hydrated flesh flattened my body. My bones popped and creaked like fireworks going off inside of my head.

“Still though, you are fun to play with. You know, I was going to go easy on you because what Mom told me just seemed too fucking crazy to be completely true. Not anymore though. Maybe mom will let me borrow you sometime? I'd like to take some pictures with you using my camera set up that I have at home. Just some pictures for me though, they would definitely not be the kind I would ever want to put up on the internet. See, I'd like to get just a little payback from you for being such a little shit to me when we were children. Unfortunately, I just don't think that you would enjoy your little glamour session with me very much. You would be too busy suffering.”



The immense, humid weight shifted on me and it seemed like there was a flash of light behind my closed eyes as my vertebrae were compressed. Then the oppressive ridged flesh which had crushed me flat began to slowly move and I with it. My pitiful limbs were driven tightly together as I silently screamed. Kathy was effortlessly torturing me, merely gently rolling my fragile form back and forth slowly underneath of her lovely thumb like a little cylinder of putty. I was in agony, trapped beneath a pleasant smelling steamroller composed of tons of my own sister's flesh.



“Poor little Steve,” she giggled humorlessly, “it must be terrible to be so small, hmm? Mom was right about you though, wasn't she? She was right about everything. You obviously worship me. Well, then this is the perfect place for you, isn't it, little bug? Right under my thumb.”



Like mother, like daughter, I thought fleetingly as my bones shivered under the tremendous strain. My sister was going to crush the life from me like I was some sort of an insect. I was trapped under her- She was going to- her soft, sweet skin was now a deathtrap. I was being tormented by only a partial sample of the curved, plump wall which belonged to a living juggernaut. I suddenly shuddered and came.



“What the- What was that?”



The huge digit tilted back and I was adhered to it for a second or two before gravity peeled me free. The beautiful thumb immediately retracted into the sky. Kathy examined it for a moment. A displeased gust of breath blasted from her nostrils and rolled like a humid, invisible wall across the coffee table and over me. 

 

“I can't believe it, Steve! You came on me, didn't you!!? You tiny shit!” The frightening goddess was frowning as her hand plummeted over me. I was effortlessly plucked up from the coffee table between her unstoppable fingers. My tiny head was forced against the bulging flesh that gripped me as the world shot past my watering eyes. I stopped in front of her perturbed face and the sudden deceleration caused my head to slam against another humid bulge. I was seeing stars. 

 

“Please, Kathy. Please-”



“I was only joking, Steve. I didn't give you permission to actually do that, you nasty little bug.”

Kathy's other hand approached me and her eyes were amused for a just a moment before they became stern once again. I strained helplessly from side to side while the fingers of her other hand gracefully encircled the digits that held me and hovered there.



“You know what, Steve? I think that you completely deserve to be mom's toy, you little pervert. Crawling around on your own mother's body like a- I don't even...”



The goddess sighed in resignation.



“Well, all I can say is, you're both just made for each other then, aren't you? God, all of that money Mom lost paying off your stupid loan... She was obviously desperate to keep you like this. Well, I don't even want to know what she does with you- that's her business. I just hope that at least this arrangement will actually make her happy. It sure seems to and I'm not going to judge her. She really deserves happiness after everything she had to put up with dealing with Dad. She better be careful handling you, though. Otherwise, she might end up accidentally squishing her little pet. My little brother, who decided that he wanted to be a bug. And Mom... Mom and her freaky... God, this family.”



My sister looked perturbed and she frowned down on me.



“Thanks to you, I'll probably never be able to get Mom out of the house for any blind dates with nice single men her age ever again. Your stupid little failed stunt is probably going to turn her into a shut-in now, I just know it. It's going to be chocolates and wine at home every weekend from now on. I know how she is and so do you. She is going to be completely obsessed with her little toy.”



Kathy smiled coldly as her enormous eyes traced over my form which stuck out above her immense pinched fingers.



“But, you also like me as a giant, don't you, little boy? I bet that you do. Am I really scary looking to you, Steve? I really wish that I could just see myself like how you're seeing me- that would be so cool! Do you want to crawl around on me too? Wouldn't you be afraid that I might squish you? Hmm?”



Kathy's tongue stroked across the edges of her upper front teeth as she smiled fiercely down on me.



A hot fingertip gently stroked against my back. I could see in her eyes what was coming.



“No, Kathy... Please… Don't.” I croaked.



“Do you want me to squish you, bug boy? Well, that's not going to happen, you're probably mom's most prized possession now. That doesn't mean however that I can't punish you for getting your nasty cum on my thumb.”



I struggled uselessly, my upper body flailing back and forth between her digits. I was anchored there and unable to escape as she pouted at me mockingly. Her other thumb and index finger began to rise, blotting out her face as they filled all of my vision. I only managed to tickle my sister with my desperate thrashing as Kathy carefully pinched my tiny head. The dense ridged walls slowly closed and my shrill screams were cut off.



“Like a little seed,” the colossal woman noted with a muted, yet still thunderous amusement. “Oh, you're struggling! That feels really- Hmm, really interesting. You sure do tickle, don't you? Mom didn't tell me that you tickled so much.”



She simply held me like that as I shook. My limbs tingled fiercely as my lungs burned from a lack of oxygen. I knew that there was going to be no mercy for me. As my eyes rolled back in my head, I forced my tongue into a salty groove in her fingerprint and licked furiously. 

 

Such clean flesh. So sweet smelling and flawless. Everything slowly went black as I climaxed again.



26. Little Houses by V11



Julie returned to the living room, drink in hand. Kathy was kneeling in front of the coffee table, her elbows resting on it. Both of her hands were in front of her smiling face, very close to her eyes. Julie spotted a very slender, flesh colored object, like a wetly gleaming short strand of yarn stretched horizontally across the narrow gap between both sets of her daughter's pinched thumb and index fingers. It was Steve. She was holding him by his tiny arms and shins. Kathy looked up at her mother, her cheeks flushed red.



“Oh, wow- I hope that you're being really careful with him like that, Kathy! He is just so fragile now.”



“I want him, mom!” Kathy exclaimed as she carefully deposited her limp, unconscious brother into her palm.



“Well, I might be willing to share, Kath. Hmm. We'll trade off, okay?”



Kathy softly stroked the tiny, motionless legs as Julie pursed her lips in thought, “You can have Steve sometimes, like when you drop the kids off here. We'll do a trade. I can't always watch them and deal with a tiny at the same time. Besides, given how Steve reacts to, ah, handling... I think it's best that he's only... ahem... subjected to both of us. He'll be our secret.”



“That makes perfect sense. We're the closest to him. Besides, we at least understand him and his needs.”



The goddess Kathy smirked as she saw the glitter of his tiny eyes. They were opened once again, he was awake. She picked him up and held him up to her face. She slowly grinned, deliberately showing her perfect teeth as Julie struggled to hold back a laugh.

“Mom said that sometimes you can come home with me, Steve,” she whispered gently. “Isn't that exciting? I'll get to show you where I make my videos since you're so keen on becoming an internet personality too. I can show you how I do everything. We could even take some photos, if you want. Show you the whole process in person. Maybe do something really hands on with the lighting and software. How about color correcting some nice size comparison photos? Or some short videos, you know, to show you how my editing software works.”

For a moment, Kathy could feel him struggle, trying to get away from her before giving up. She enjoyed his faint, anguished screams as she gently rolled the fragile, naked creature between the pads of her immaculate thumb and index finger like a bit of wet lint.

Julie made a surprised, excited face as she tilted her head and leaned in even closer to better pick up the soft sounds emanating from between her daughter's fingers. Her face lit up with delight as she watched, as if she had just witnessed a kitten doing something irresistibly cute. Her daughter's face matched her own and both women shared a chuckle.

“I think that from now on you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together, little brother.” Kathy whispered as she brought her lips to the barely visible head and single, twig-like arm sticking out past the pads of her fingers. She softly kissed what little of him was exposed before pulling away.

He shivered, almost imperceptibly, but she had felt it. Another orgasm. Kathy smirked and her nostrils flared for a moment of their own accord.

“Why that face, Kath? What did he just do?” Julie asked.

Kathy brought her fingers down over her palm and slowly opened them to transfer him but Steve did not slip free.

“Oh, he was just really tickling me for a second.”

Kathy scrutinized the tiny, helpless body weakly adhered and clinging to the pad of her beautiful index fingertip with a sigh, like some delicacy that she was about to savor.



“Not a word of this to anyone, Kathy.”



“God no, of course not!” Kathy almost looked hurt for a moment before she stood up. She carefully eased the diminutive, sobbing creature into her palm before wiping her fingers off onto her jeans. “I'm going to use a teacup to give him a bath. The poor little thing smells like your feet.”



The older woman scowled playfully as her daughter laughed. Kathy slowly closed her fist around her new pet. She felt him struggle as his slender form became partially trapped in a closing crease on her folding palm. It felt amazing! She turned away to hide her blushing cheeks and made her way into the kitchen, raising her voice as she continued to scheme with her mother.



“Is that old dollhouse I used to love so much still in the attic?” she asked as she rummaged through a cabinet.



“Ahh. I don't know, Kathy-”



“Oh, I just realized- that's going to be way too big for him, isn't it? I need to figure out what scale he actually is, then I'll go online after we eat lunch and look for something. I guess he'll need two little houses though, won't he? One for here and something for when I take him while you've got the kids. Hmm, I guess that... I guess I'll have to hide it from them too, won't I? I suppose that I'll need to clear some space in my bedroom closet, or maybe my photography room. Maybe that. Yeah, I don't ever allow the kids in there. Wow, this is getting complicated really fast.”



Julie took a drink, savoring it as she quietly nodded in response to her daughter. She firmly pressed an index fingertip down onto the tiny white clump on the coffee table and lifted her hand to bring it up to her face. But the cum soaking Steve's tiny boxer shorts had dried long ago. The tiny garment slid off of her digit, fluttering back down to the polished wood. Julie immediately retrieved it, deftly pinching it between the edges of her nails and held it up in front of her eyes.

“Kathy- when you go look online I think that you should also buy at least one of those magnification visors. The kind that jewelers use. Something like that would sure make dealing with Steve a lot easier for me.”

“Oh! That's a great idea! I'll just get us each one. Hey- where do you think you're heading off to, bug? It's time for you to get a bath!”

Julie absentmindedly sniffed the tiny wad of sheer fabric that she held clenched between her lavender fingernails like a stray pearl from a broken necklace. For just a second she could detect a hint of sweat and muskiness from it and the faint scent surprisingly aroused her a little bit. She smiled as she softly flexed her toes and released the tiny garment, watching it tumble back down to the table.

As Julie smiled down on it she spotted something red and white next to her foot. Reaching down, she pinched up one of Steve's tiny discarded shoes. It was the one that she had managed to slide free of his foot with it's laces still tied. It was from before he had been shrunk the second time. The little thing was only about the size of a cocktail peanut to her.

Julie grinned as she rolled Steve's tiny shoe back and forth between the pads of her fingers, marveling at how cute it was. She held it up close to her face as she pushed her little finger's nail into it's opening. Her nail was a bit too wide for it and the tiny laces stretched as she carefully wiggled it fully into the shoe. The entire shoe distorted, flattening out awkwardly, the sides of it's rubber-clad toe bulging as it was forced to conform to the shape and size of her fingernail. She chuckled, turning her shoe-equipped little finger in front of her face. This adorable little thing was also worth saving as a memento, perhaps kept in the side table's drawer next to her bed. She scraped the tiny orphaned piece of footwear free with the edge of her thumbnail and let it drop onto the coffee table.

Kathy's voice now sounded genuinely annoyed, “That sugar bowl won't keep you safe from me, teeny tiny. Come out now where I can see you or you'll be spending some more time under my thumb where you belong.”

Julie chuckled as she retrieved the closest bottle of lotion from the end table next to where she sat. She upturned one gorgeous foot onto her opposite knee and brushed away tiny, sky blue shreds of something that looked like bits of colored tissue stuck here and there to her sole and the bottoms of her toes. A ragged sleeve and a torn, partial leg of a jumpsuit were scattered back down to the carpet below along with the less recognizable pieces of Steve's clothing. She was too lost in concentration to consider what the tiny cloth scraps had actually been as she meticulously inspected the skin and nails on her foot.

Satisfied with the state of her foot, Julie squeezed a generous dollop of the expensive lotion onto her sole as she smiled to herself. Her daughter was now fully preoccupied with their new pet. Obsessed, just like when Julie and her ex-husband had bought her a hamster for her tenth birthday. What had Kathy named that hamster? She couldn't for the life of her recall. No matter, Steve was in good hands.

Julie nodded to herself with a contented sigh. She distributed the lotion all over the top and bottom of her foot, tending to each one of her toes before habitually massaging an extravagant amount into each cuticle. When done, she flexed her gleaming big toe away from her smaller digits and admired it happily. They were never too big- even back when she was just a skinny little girl, she thought to herself for the thousandth time in her life. Children could just be so incredibly cruel. Her toes were truly beautiful and she thought that they were the perfect size- especially for...

With a knowing smirk Julie softly stroked the tip of her fingernail across the tender, sensitive flesh of her big toe right where it dove beneath of her toenail. She grinned at the ticklish sensation as her nipples began to harden, pressing against her shirt. It was a pale imitation of what her precious little dolly had felt like while trapped and struggling in there. But, Julie knew it was only fair that today she should share her little pet with her best friend. It was her daughter's turn to enjoy him for a while.

Julie had all the time in the world to play with her precious little pet later, after Kathy went home. She wondered if she might be able to get him to stroke and tickle her clitoris without too much moping and crying. Probably not without a lot of fuss, she thought. After all, it would be at least as big as a beach ball to him and the shock of being physically confronted with it would send the tiny thing into hysterics. All the more reason to do it, Julie mused. She found his reactions to her comparative size incredibly arousing. Just imagining his slender and weak body plastered helplessly against her relatively enormous and sensitive button as he squeaked in terror was sublime.

“Nope,” Kathy's cheerful voice drifted in from the kitchen, “The water is still too cold for you, little bug. I'll just let it run a bit longer. Only the best for my little brother. What are you hiding there with your hands? Hmm? I already know that you have a teeny tiny boner, pervert. It's going to get washed, along with the rest of you.”

Julie chuckled to herself. Kathy always had a tender spot in her heart for animals of all kinds, but the smaller the better. She was a lot like her mother.



Later that evening after Kathy had left, Julie brought all of her supplies out to the living room for her regular care session. Though, after having her hands worked on at Kathy's salon, tonight she would only be doing some work maintaining her feet. She laid out her newest product acquisitions to one side of her regular supplies, intent on trying at least a few of them out. She placed the compact containing Steve down as well while she began to set everything up.

Julie could already tell that for some reason her tiny pet had gone into a panic. Was it the fact that she was getting ready for her foot care session? She paused after opening her supply cases and quietly watched him beat on the plastic lid of the little container as he squeaked desperately. What was it about this in particular that might cause him so much anxiety? There honestly seemed to be no reason for it in her mind. Steve obviously knew that sometime during her days off of work she would maintain her skin and nails. She was truly at a loss for why it should affect him so and gave up trying to figure out what went on in the tiny thing's cute little head.

Julie arranged everything just as she always did on the carpet and sat down cross-legged. Turning on the lights, she removed the heat-shrunk plastic protecting the cap on one of the brand new, extra large bottles of cuticle oil that she had purchased earlier in the day.

Julie removed the coat of pink polish that Steve had painted onto her toenails. It had been much too thin to be practical and resilient, but she doubted that Steve had been aware of that fact when he had laid it down. Then she awkwardly stretched over to one side of the semi-circle of supplies spread around her, barely managing to not tip over as she retrieved the little makeup compact from where she had placed it earlier. Within the case the tiny, precious little being was still beyond himself with panic. Julie chuckled at the soft, barely audible squeaks as she unlatched the lid and lifted him out. She pinned the marvelous little body beneath the big toe of the foot she wasn't going to immediately work on and began to deal with her other foot.

Steve couldn't stay beneath of one her toes forever and so Julie released him. Thankfully, the tiny being couldn't move very well through the living room's carpet. Still, as Julie began to work cleaning under her toenails she could immediately hear tiny screams again. These however seemed different to her, much more shrill and panicked sounding. Steve was evidently no longer content to stay close to her toes as she worked scooping out crud with the tool. She even had to occasionally lean over and gently flick the tiny thing with a finger whenever he seemed like he was going to make any progress in trying to get away from her. She found it curious that he was obviously unwilling to watch her work, instead consistently trying to put distance between himself and her relatively immense form. She had hoped that he might find the entire process somewhat arousing and was actually slightly disappointed at his reaction.

Once she had filed and shaped the nails on both of her feet, Julie decided not to clean them off just yet. She instead made a show of liberally oiling up both sets of her toes with the cuticle oil, but Steve still seemed to be trying his hardest to ignore her. Despite that, she could easily tell by his body language that he had witnessed everything and knew that the oil was for him. His tiny, bug-like arms were wrapped tightly around his own little torso to console himself and he had fallen hopelessly to his knees in the tall carpet fibers.

Julie frowned slightly as she realized that Steve seemed to be sobbing. She wondered just how long it would take for him to give up on the delusion of ever being returned to his former life. It was a tiresome notion to her, one that made her feel supremely guilty whenever she thought about it at all.

Julie watched her pet sit down in the carpet fibers. He fussed with the stiff twists of synthetic strands, pushing them out away from him as if he were an animal making a temporary nest on a forest floor. The little naked man lay on his side in a fetal curl, his face buried in an arm.

Julie had made her decision to keep him and there was no real reason to second guess or doubt it. She felt that it was justified, after all, her conclusion had been based just as much on love as selfish desire. There was simply nothing in the great big world for Steve other than disappointment and regret. He was much better off as her teeny-tiny plaything. He would be loved and cared for now just as much or perhaps even more than he had ever been.

And she should know.

With a mildly irritated sigh, Julie adjusted the heads of both of her lamps down low over her oil-glazed toes. She lifted a hand, rubbing her fingertips eagerly together as she smirked down on the tiny, frightened person. A thin, drawn out wail of protest greeted her as she delicately plucked up her tiny hysterical pet between her fingers and began to play with him. It took forty-five minutes or so for her adorably sobbing and squeaking dolly to finally go limp, passed out from being slowly and gently rubbed over every centimeter of each one of her comparatively colossal toes.

Julie finally lifted the limp little body to her face and looked him over. He was gleaming wetly from the oil and entirely covered in powdery, dead skin and nail dust from all of her scrubbing and filing. She was still annoyed with how he had ignored her earlier. She reached over to her tool box and rummaged around within it's compartments until she found what she was looking for. Chuckling softly to herself, she ran her old, no longer used stainless steel cuticle pusher down the pad of one of her big toes several times, using it's vaguely spoon shaped end as a scoop to gather a dollop of oil heavily mixed with her foot detritus.

Julie smirked as she held her unconscious pet up in front of her eyes. She deftly scraped free the shiny, grainy mass she had gathered from the tool onto his tiny genitals, using the flaccid little cock and scrotum to clean as well as she could within the dished out portion of it. She wanted badly to wipe some of it onto his face as well, but she knew better than to introduce the chance of him suffocating or even being accidentally blinded because of such a childish whim.

Julie brought him in close to one of her eyes and held her breath as she quietly observed him. His naked body lay plastered across the pads of two of her fingertips. His tiny chest was rising and falling with a slow, steady rhythm. He was unnaturally pale and pasty looking because of the humiliating coating from her toes. He was covered from head to toe in something that most closely resembled a mixture of fancy white marble garden gravel, oil and crafting glue mingled with sawdust. He reminded her of some failed contestant from one of those silly obstacle course television shows, coated thickly in whatever outlandish substance the staff had slathered the course with.

“You're all mine now. I own you. You belong to me.” she softly whispered to him before gently depositing his body onto the torn and flattened oil bottle wrapper that lay next to her nail files.

In the end, Julie had to resort to using one of her old towels to remove so much excess oil from her freshly tended digits, but it had been worth splurging to create an especially stimulating and torturous set of conditions for her little pet. She occasionally paused to smile down on him as she cleaned her feet. He was apparently not as uncomfortable as he looked. He slept entirely through her painting a lustrous, deep and dark purple polish onto her freshly shaped toenails and still did not stir at all as she repeatedly stepped right by him while putting away her supplies afterwards.

Julie stripped down in preparation for bed and brought her tiny prisoner into her bathroom. She ran water in the sink and waited for it to get warm enough. She silently watched with satisfaction as the tiny, despondent being tried to clear away the pile of grotesque, almost gelatinous sludge from his crotch. Finally when the water was right she gently and lovingly cleaned him using just a tiny bit of hand soap on the pad of one of her little fingers. Then, with her little doll curled in the palm of her hand she turned off all of the lights in the house other than just her bedroom. It was finally time to recline in her bed and wind down from her day.

Julie loved the little occasional trembles that seemed to wrack Steve's tiny body as she softly pet him with a fingertip. It must be shock, she thought, probably some mental trauma coupled with exhaustion from being in her shoe during her shift. Although difficult to tell, it certainly seemed like his little face was blank and expressionless. He was definitely staring off into space, perhaps intentionally not looking at her.

Julie grinned, chuckling softly as she stroked the very edge of a perfect fingernail against his wonderful little lips. No reaction, his expression was still blank even though his precious little eyes were wide open. It was all too tempting for her and she affectionately touched the adorably tiny head with the pad of a finger. She savored the feathery sensation of the hair on his miniature head gliding across her sensitive skin. She could just make out the barely discernible bumps comprising his chin and nose running across the ridges of her fingerprint. Julie was smiling happily as she lifted her finger away and looked at him. Still no gentle squeaks or desperate flailing from her dolly. The poor little thing had been through so much in such a short amount of time.

Julie stacked her pillows so they would be piled up high against her back. She pulled both of her heels up next to her bottom and planted them on the mattress, her folded knees in the air and legs spread wide. She used both hands to smooth and lay down her pubic hair from around her pussy before utilizing her fingernails to delicately retrieve her dolly from his temporary prison in her bellybutton. She laid the tiny naked body down in the flattened hair and could not keep from giggling to herself as she coaxed the squeaking little form to eventually collide with her clitoris. Finally Steve was reacting to his situation once again and his struggling felt marvelous against her.

Julie kept a fingertip lightly pressed against him and just waited for the tiny thing to wear himself down and finally surrender to his new predicament. She tried to concentrate on breathing instead of flinching as her dolly's quickly subsiding struggles tickled her to no end. She flexed her beautiful toes and looked them over. She missed this, missed feeling beautiful, and wasn't entirely sure why she had ever let herself go so much. It had to be her job, she thought, those long, grueling hours and the repetition of it all had gotten to her. Julie sighed as she slowly worked a finger into herself while continuing to keep her pet in place against her engorged clitoris with the digit from her other hand. Her feet both lifted away from the mattress and she began to rhythmically flex her toes as she slowly masturbated.

Well, she finally felt whole now- renewed, reinvigorated. Finally completely herself once again, in a way she hadn't really felt like since college. But, if she was being honest, there had been an even more significant change in the last few days than just that. She was far beyond just reclaiming how she used to be...

Julie didn't have to fervently imagine her most private fantasy any longer in just those private moments, she really was very much a giantess now. An unstoppable force that ruled without challenge. She was a massive being as long as there was at least one helpless and wretched little person forced to submit to her. She was this now, always and in every single moment, whether or not she even thought about it.

The giantess smiled as sweat began to gleam across her neck in the dim light. She lifted free her finger for a moment and gently pushed her fingernail against the frail little being. She wanted to remind him of how helpless he really was in her presence. The soft, barely audible sounds he made as she tormented him, gently pinning his slender body against her colossal clitoris caused her to become even more aroused.

“I want to feel those cute little teeth you have, dolly,” the goddess thundered. “Bite me. I want you to nibble on me. Don't hold back. You're not going to hurt me.”

Her little pet only refused her request for a moment, going limp in a sobbing heap next to her immense clitoris. The goddess knew exactly what to do to change his behaviour. With a knowing, confident smirk she surrounded his little torso with the very tips of her thumb and index fingernails and savored squeezing him gently with them. The little being immediately relented, after wiping the tears away from his tiny eyes he hastily threw himself against her button and bit down on her blushing, swollen flesh. Julie flinched at the faint, almost ticklish sensation, biting her lower lip as her toes squeezed together.



27. Epilogue by V11



My reduction was indeed permanent. The database of the PMRD I had leased suffered a hiccup on that fateful day around the time that my contract expired. My biological information had been wiped, along with that of nearly 900 other people across the world currently using the same type of unit. Not long after this, my mother was given legal custody of me as my caregiver. She decided to sue the device's company on my behalf as my guardian. She and my sister declined all interviews with local and national media during the case. A settlement was rather quickly reached with the company after the filing of our lawsuit for a huge sum. Though she had the means after the settlement, my mother chose not to retire from the hospital.



Kathy was true to her word. Two tiny kit houses in my scale were purchased, but only one was ultimately built. It was kept in Kathy's bedroom closet at her home. But, by this time my mother had noticed my memory lapses. It was an inevitable side effect of being shrunk down to only an inch or so in height. Though I could form long term memories, my 'active working reference memory' -to use the psychological term- was now unreliable. This gave my mother, Julie, a cruel idea.



To dominate and terrify me even further, my mother had decided to use my mental disability against me. She had an abode custom built for me at great expense that replicated my old apartment's layout exactly. My belongings and furniture had been reclaimed by the two of them by that time and she set about having everything reduced to my scale and put into my little replica. Not seeing through the lie she had told me as to why she had made a replica of my apartment, I naturally placed my belongings exactly the way they had been in my real apartment before my transformation. My tiny home even sat on a custom table in her own bedroom that supplied electricity and the requirements of miniature plumbing needed for such a replica.



It was an almost weekly occurrence that I would wake up in my own bed, and not immediately realize that anything was amiss due to my memory problem. Although I would usually become quite suspicious rather quickly that something was terribly wrong. Sometimes I would initially wonder why my cherished blanket on my bed had a tear in it that I did not remember. Or I might find the more than meter-wide, semicircular gouge in the wooden floor. It was always quickly discovered and each time I was baffled by what it was. The gouge was a full centimeter deep trench that was at least six centimeters wide dented into the solid wood floor. It was curved in a gentle bow, much like a crescent, like the shape of an eyebrow. It was partially hidden beneath of a throw rug at the front of my bed. Or I might spot other odd, out of place things, like the strange, faint imprints- they were light, meandering scrapes on some of the flat, painted expanses of the walls. There were slight dings and dents all over the wooden surfaces of my furniture, like someone had hit the edges with a crowbar and dented the exterior, or perhaps let each piece tumble down a rock strewn incline.

Sometimes I would notice that my apartment smelled strongly of something vaguely familiar and completely out of place. The tempting scents of the Italian restaurant across the street were entirely gone, replaced by something with a very flowery, feminine scent. The smell reminded me of expensive hand lotion, just like the sort that my mother habitually used. That would often prompt me to sniff the air vents in the room, trying to ascertain whether a neighbor had been spraying some odd air freshener and it had been sucked into the shared ventilation for the building.

When I would go to get dressed each time I would inevitably discover that many of my clothes stored away were somehow completely ruined and in such a bizarre way. Every one of them was somehow stretched to the breaking point like they had been systematically destroyed by a pair of bears having a tug of war. I would sometimes wonder about my missing socks and boxer shorts, their particular drawer in my dresser simply empty other than a few orphaned socks without mates and a pair of comically stretched and shredded boxers that were totally useless. Occasionally I might even realize that the intricately swirled, oily smudge across the bathroom mirror really looked just like part of a gigantic fingerprint.

There were even a few times that upon waking I was immediately confronted by an object that was altogether alien and inexplicable: a gigantic hair shed from my mother's colossal head. It was a rare occurrence, but they were sometimes accidentally trapped inside of my little abode with me without her noticing. Though, with my blank and freshly awakened mind each time I discovered one I did not know at all what it was upon examination. They were usually curled haphazardly in some way across the entire room, stiffly resting across the tops of my various furniture and belongings. They were almost always longer than my entire apartment if they could have been stretched out straight. I would anxiously puzzle over the rigid, translucent golden material that they were made of, it was thicker than a USB cable and seemed as strong as steel. I also invariably realized every time I handled one of them that they smelled quite odd to me- somehow familiar, like some sort of a perfume or scent that someone I knew had always used on themselves.

Though incredibly alarming, rarely did any of those observations on their own jolt my memory back to me, but it did occasionally happen. I typically didn't begin to panic until I would discover that the front door of my apartment wasn't able to be opened no matter how much force I applied to it. Or when I felt the thick tremors occurring beyond the walls of my home. Or when I would witness a vast green eye larger than I was peer in at me from beyond the window's fire escape as I scrambled to hide from it's terrible gaze.

The full understanding of my predicament would almost always unfold in the same way; tremors followed immediately by the sudden deafening removal of the entire ceiling above my shrieking form. The all too familiar face of a nightmarish goddess would fill the sky just beyond my apartment. Her eyes were often grotesquely magnified by a jeweler's visor perched on her huge head. An impossibly large yet quite unmistakable hand would always glide in from somewhere beyond my apartment, blotting out most of her smirking face. It would loom low overhead and then come to rest with a muted boom on top of my apartment. The air of the tiny rooms I found myself trapped in would instantly warm from her body’s heat. Those impossible fingers would flex and begin to move, carefully tapping or ominously scraping those long, flawless nails across the exposed tops of the now roof-less walls, shaking my abode like a sustained earthquake. The goddess would smile as the colossal digits slowly played, like some nightmarish ASMR session. She was seemingly biding her time, waiting to bring her fingers in even closer only when my screams had reached an acceptable level of shrill hysterics.

The Goddess would often speak while she sought to terrify me with one of her immense hands. Each thunderous word causing the glass sitting in the tiny windowpanes and picture frames inside my apartment to buzz and vibrate so loudly that I almost could not understand her unnaturally deep and powerful voice.

Then, a pair of colossal thumb and index fingertips would finally carefully descend, overwhelming the little space of my little bedroom with their bulky, sweet smelling forms. The panic-inducing fingertips were always intent on stroking, dominating or herding me depending on her mood and motivation. She sometimes effortlessly knocked over my furniture or delicately plucked individual pieces up and out of the room, gripping them like tiny candies between her monstrous fingertips to deprive me of something to hide behind or beneath of. The blunt edges of her long fingernails would occasionally leave careless scrapes on the walls and light, semi-circular dents in the floor and the shrunken furniture as she deftly used them to play with or chase her helpless, terrified pet. Fleeing to the few other rooms in my replica apartment offered me no shelter at all from her looming, monstrous presence in the sky overhead. Only my cramped bathroom would cause her any trouble at all, merely forcing her to switch to the tip of her littlest finger in order to be able to enter it.

It was then that all of my recent history would come rushing back to my mind. A nearly endless barrage of terrible and extraordinary facts would overwhelm me all at once...

I would know where I really was, who I belonged to and remember my stupid plan to make a name for myself. I would also know what the strange ring on her finger was and what it commemorated in her selfish mind. I would know exactly what the bizarre little swirl in the center of the ring's realistic fake gem actually was. It resembled almost identically one of those magical, petal-like pinwheels of color often found within old-fashioned glass marbles, yet with the addition of a tiny and quite familiar clothing logo just discernible near one edge of the resin impregnated twist of cloth.

I would also immediately recognize that necklace she had made for herself on the rare occasions she happened to wear it. The center stone was too large to be completely tasteful and within it glinted something with an ugly, asymmetrical shape. It was my car, looking more like a partially crushed scarab beetle than anything else.

I would also know if my mother was on the cusp of one of her mid-week set of days away from work. If her impeccable fingernails were freshly painted some vivid color then I was about to be subjected to several long and hellish days of “play”. It would then usually take me the full week afterward to recover physically from her self indulgent torture of her helpless “dolly”.

But, of course, for a moment each time the roof was initially lifted away my mind would try to make sense of the situation- it would naturally try to fill in the gaps using the only information available to it. It inevitably seemed to me that it was my mother who was really the one that was gigantic and marauding through a normal sized world. For a moment in my mind it only made sense that she was towering naked over my apartment building, those magnificent, soft feet planted in a wrecked parking lot somewhere below as she hunted. Her flawlessly manicured fingers probing for her normal sized son within the fragile, tiny rooms of the apartment complex. Her vast digits effortlessly breaking through the brittle, cracker-like walls as she searched for me- their soft, perfect skin completely unscathed despite being rammed through heaps of broken lumber studded with tiny carpentry nails and severed electrical cables. This was exactly the nightmarish scenario that she wanted to instill in me when she had my apartment reproduced in miniature. Each time she revealed herself to me when I possessed a freshly uncluttered, blissfully unaware mind she sweetly savored my initial hysterical terror of seeing, as she liked to call herself, “giant Julie”.

 

 I did become famous, in a way. Kathy had hatched one of her crazy plans and one day brought over a tiny astronaut suit made of heavy fabric with a 3D printed, mirrored helmet. She had already by then laid the groundwork for a second multimedia channel that centered around the “Alien Nail Artist”. The miniature camera gear was expensive, the set was an elaborate, heavy affair that fitted onto a special table in her spare bedroom. I got to paint to my heart's content on my own sister's nails, her flawless fingers pushed through holes in the set's base and into little fake “easels” on the set that dwarfed me. She always laid on her back on the floor, running the little cameras remotely with her spare hand working a laptop. It was only a few months before we began selling my miniature art online- those few tiny, postage stamp sized paintings I occasionally did, to much success.



I was never interviewed directly by the media, and I was never seen by the world without my trademark spacesuit on. Kathy was more gentle and understanding in many ways than my mother was to me, but she required constant, slavish devotion to keep her happy. No one ever found out what horrors I had to endure. The pair of self-absorbed and vain goddesses owned me, body, mind and soul.

 

The End