- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I do consider this to be a gentle themed story for the most part. But there will be vore and ass stuff, and general smut involved. I was drunk a few times while typing this, and be prepared for cringe.




***

I stood in front of a door. Along the floor's edge of a normal sized mall hallway, it seemed odd to stand in front of a door that was actually my own size for once.

I stared intently at the 'sign' next to the door, it was merely a stick-it note, hand written in purple ink.

Lonely? Lost? Curious?
Please come in! <3
~TFC~

That was all that was written on the note. It was rather strange, all things considered. Most doors are sized for the normal, larger people, since us tiny ones can go through them just as easily. But considering the alternative of going back to her, I decided to take the chance and go through a door I knew she can't get through.

I heard footsteps speeding up from down the hall, forcing me to make the quick decision.

I grabbed hold of the handle, twisted it, and went into the room as quickly as possible to avoid being spotted. I closed the door behind me, and spun to face whatever was inside.

I wasn't sure what I expected to find, but what I saw definitely wasn't it. As usual, the room was much larger than I was, befitting for normal people. The door I used to enter was in the middle of a wall, which spanned a sizeable distance to both of my flanks. I felt extremely exposed, as there was no furniture or usual hiding spots near my position. The rest of the room was spacious, with various couches, a TV, among other things. It reminded me of the fun corner of a library, or perhaps a strangely decorated living room. The walls were a calming tan color, and the floor was a tightly knit carpet that I could walk on without much issue, even though I was little more than an inch tall. I had imagined a room more suited to someone my size considering the door was small, until I noticed a door on the opposite end that was big enough for the normal folks to enter. These were the small details, though.

Two couches in the middle of the room faced each other, and on both couches sat four girls, they were either late teenagers or young adults. And...

All of them were looking directly at me. Two of them looked surprised, one wore a bright smile, and the last one wore a mix of both, and she was the only one who didn't quite make direct eye contact.

This was the point at which my anxiety skyrocketed. Even on the best of days, I wasn't great at talking to women, but absolutely not the giant ones-- they carried the exact same intimidation I felt with shrunken women, but the size difference compounded it by an order of magnitude that threatened to make me want to pass out on the spot.

I subconsciously turned around and tried the door again, forgetting my abuser was probably somewhere on the other side by now. There was no handle to grab, and the door wouldn't budge. Panic started to rise in my chest. I once again looked back to the girls in the center of the room, but their expressions had changed a bit after my failed escape-- all four of them looked at me with what seemed like sympathy, or perhaps wonder?

I was trapped.

Suddenly, one of the girls stood up to her full height. Even the shortest of the Normals towered over me greatly, so I reflexively sat down and started to formulate some type of apology for barging inside. I didn't want to piss off anyone, especially not a normal sized human woman. I've seen what they're capable of when they want to torture someone my size.

The girl who stood up first was also the one who had been wearing the brightest smile earlier when I had entered. She was wearing a threadbare sundress covered in cartoon rabbits pouncing on carrots, considering the condition of the outfit, I could assume she loved to wear that particular dress. She was brunette-- her hair was fashioned into a low ponytail, and messy bangs framed her demure face rather nicely. Her eyes were a pleasant shade of brown, and the tone of her skin was akin to snow. Her facial features somewhat reminded me of if a rabbit had inexplicably turned human. Overall, though, it worked in her favor. She was cute, in every sense of the word.

She obviously didn't sense my trepidation, and quickly walked directly over to me and squatted down to her heels, with her arms wrapped around her knees.

"Oh my God! He's so cute guys, y'all come here!" the bunny-looking girl practically squealed. Her voice matched what I imagined a rabbit would sound like.

My teeth were chattering, as my mind hadn't quite caught up with the situation yet. I pressed against the door a little harder, but it seemed it was one-way only. I didn't even notice, but a second of the girls had already made her way over as well. She gently pulled on the first girl's shoulder, trying to make some distance between us.

"Jenny, I... think he's afraid..." the second girl stated. She spoke in a much more reserved tone than Jenny.

Jenny looked up to her friend, and then back down at me. Her smile faded slightly, but not completely. It seemed she finally recognized my body language. The second girl then turned her attention to me, while continuing to keep her friend restrained. She cleared her throat, and spoke up.

"I am so sorry about that, sir. Please don't be afraid, you're safe here," the shy girl apologized. Compared to Jenny, her overall appearance was less lurid. She was wearing smooth, black leggings and a lush, oversized hoodie. Her hair was black, and hung down in a natural wave pattern. Her eyes were a placid green color, and overall she gave off the vibe of a calm cat.

My heart was still pounding, but I was able to speak up finally. "O-Oh..." was all I could manage to utter. The second girl looked at me with visible concern, then spoke again in her monotone voice.

"My name is Haley, by the way... Welcom--" Haley began, but was cut off by the more energetic Jenny.

"Welcome to the Tiny Fan Club!" Jenny practically sang. She moved her hands together in front of her chest and formed a heart with her fingers.

I was stunned, and it finally clicked. I looked across the room at the other two women who hadn't stood up. They were still looking in my general direction, but I now noticed there were other people my size in various spots. One was hanging in a girl's hair, another was on that same girl's shoulder. Another was close to the floor, lying down prone on top of the foot of the only girl in the room who was wearing sandals. I counted three people my size so far, and all three seemed comfortable enough to be in such close proximity to the girls on the couch.

"Tiny... Fan Club?" I finally asked.

"Yes," Haley answered. "It's exactly how it sounds. So far the group is made of five girls, although Shannon couldn't join us today."

"Her loss," Jenny piped up. "We're just a group of gals with a shared interest... Tiny people! I know it's a bit uncommon for mixed size rela- mmph!" Haley quickly put a hand over Jenny's mouth.

"Sorry about her. I hope you'll consider hanging out here for a bit..." Haley replied, seeming nervous.

Of course she would be nervous. These women enjoyed the company of small folks like myself-- it was obviously a bit of a fetish cult. Considering I was locked in here, and had a cheerful titan of a girl practically sprint at me upon entering, it would be a miracle if anyone my size wouldn't be initially spooked.

"Sorry about the door, we figured it would be easier to talk to new tinies if it was a one-way entrance. I promise you're in no danger, but we do realize that we might be a little intimidating. Well, most of us," Haley spoke, and ruffled Jenny's hair with her free hand.

Haley then pointed to the larger door on the other side of the room. "But... if you really want to leave, I will hold that door open for you. It leads back into the main hallway--"

"My name's Seth," I spoke up.

I'd seen enough. If they meant me any harm they probably would have just grabbed me already and hauled me off. They were a little dorky to have a whole club based around spending time with tiny people, but I could halfway sense it in the air... They mean well.

Haley seemed a bit stunned that I was able to speak so early, and Jenny began bouncing up and down in barely restrained anticipation.

I heard footsteps storm past in the hallway behind the door I'd just came in. Coming into this room was the right call.

Jenny reached up and forced Haley's hand off of her mouth.

"Hi Seth!" Jenny exclaimed. I waved at her. Her energy was immense, and overpowered my dull aura of depression.

Jenny leaned in closer. "Can I please pick you up!?" she asked, in a quieter tone than I expected, but still very jovial.

I glanced to Haley. She also had a certain hunger in her eyes. This club definitely existed for a reason.

"Um... Yea--" I began to answer, but the moment I had given consent, I was quickly snatched up by Jenny's right hand.

It startled me just how fast it happened, but deep in my mind it served to remind me who had all the power between the two of us. I was just fortunate they meant no ill will.

Jenny's hand was very soft and slightly sweaty as it grasped my body. I had expected her to squeeze and wring the life out of me, it was what I'd been used to for the past year. But surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all. Maybe it shouldn't have been surprising, though. She obviously wasn't my enemy.

"Jenny! What the hell? Don't be so rough with him!" I heard Haley's muffled voice through Jenny's hand. If only she knew what rough really was.

Jenny's hand opened up a bit, and I realized I was being cupped between her breasts in a strangely intimate type of hug. Jenny was a slightly thin girl, and her chest wasn't very pronounced-- probably size 'A.' It was still extremely plush to me, though... I don't think she was even wearing a bra.

Jenny's heart was pounding, that was the easiest thing to pick up on. She definitely had a thing for size differences.

"I'm okay!" I yelled up the minute I was able. I didn't want Haley to worry.

Jenny relaxed her hug on me just a bit, and I was able to get my head free and look at the two of them. Jenny was blushing pretty strongly, and Haley had one of her palms covering her forehead in embarrassment.

"Sorry about her. Jenny is our newest member, and probably the most zealous tiny lover I've ever met," Haley apologized. I had the feeling Haley was the de facto leader of the club.

"You're so adorable, Seth!" Jenny piped up. "I'm going to stand up and head back to the couch. I won't drop you, but I won't be mad if you nuzzle in closer into my b--"

I'll admit, it was nice being able to please a 'giantess' so easily. My previous mistress was insatiable and malevolent, nothing ever seemed to make her happy besides when I cried out in pain or fear. The choice was clear as day. I was thankful and wanted to do something in return for these dorks. If they wanted something, I'd try and do it as long as they didn't hurt me. I'd been threatened to be thrown at the ground so many times it wasn't even funny. This would be a cake walk. Jenny seemed like the nurturing type, so I played into it.

"P-Please don't... Don't drop me!" I begged, trying not to sound too distressed. I buried myself in between Jenny's breasts (as much as possible) and acted more afraid of heights than I usually was. A moment later, I peeked up to notice Jenny was staring at me with an expression that bordered between sympathy and affection. Her mouth was slightly agape and the nostrils of her button-like nose were very slightly flared as well.

"Aww!" Jenny finally squeaked out.

She was holding me with one hand, but then she brought another hand up and further secured me.

"I've got you..." Jenny cooed, attempting to console me. I couldn't easily reply, and I felt her footsteps from far below take us to the couch.

Vertigo took over as Jenny sat on the couch, and I was once again blessed with sight as she relaxed her hold over me. Looking around, I saw that we were on a comfortable looking love-seat sofa. Haley sat to Jenny's right, and ahead of us were two yet unnamed TFC members. The tiny people I saw earlier had changed positions, and I could no longer see the third one. One sat in a woman's lap, and another was still lounging on her sandaled foot. The other woman didn't seem to be holding anyone, but she gave me a light smile once we made eye contact.

Haley cleared her throat, and turned her attention to me. "Everyone, this is Seth. I believe introductions are in order..."

Haley looked over to the girl who had two tinies relaxing on her. "That's Phoebe, and... It looks like she's holding Marissa on her lap and Harvey is down at her feet..." Haley explained.

Upon first glance, Phoebe looked pretty normal. By far she was wearing the least amount of clothing compared to anyone else in the room-- Her white tank top was decorated with a sleeping dragon laid upon a mountain of gold, holding a heart in one claw. However, the bottom of her shirt didn't stretch down far enough to cover her entire stomach. She was also wearing some simple black spandex athletic shorts, best suited for volleyball. She had a bit of a mom bod, which gave her a very huggable and 'thicc' aesthetic. She was wearing a purple and black plaid styled beret, which helped to reign in her curly ginger hair which stopped at her shoulders. Her face was lightly freckled, but there was one thing that confused me. Her eyes were seafoam green, and seemed a bit cloudy. She was smiling in my direction, but not exactly looking at anything in particular.

"Hello, Seth. My name is Phoebe and it's a pleasure to meet you," Phoebe spoke in a pronounced Irish accent.

"The same to you, Ms. Phoebe..." I answered. Her tone sounded particularly sweet.

"I'm unsure if you've already noticed, but I am indeed blind..." Phoebe mentioned, and waved a hand in front of her face, grinning slightly.

"Oh..." I managed to reply, but wasn't quite sure what to say to that. Of course, I had my suspicions but she did just confirm it beyond any doubt.

Phoebe giggled slightly. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It's all I've ever known, after all. Anyway, I joined this club after my friend Haley mentioned it to me. I share the same adoration for you small fellows just like the rest of the girls in here. You're quite safe in here! I also like to wear a minimal amount of clothing so I can feel my surroundings better. I promise I do my best not to accidentally hurt anyone, so don't be shy around me," Phoebe explained.

So far, so good. Everyone in here seemed much more friendly than my mistress--

I stopped myself. That was the name she wanted me to call her. No, she's not my mistress anymore. She's a bitch.

"Can I hold you, Seth?" Phoebe asked me, politely.

I looked up at Jenny. She seemed reluctant to let me go so easily, but I could sense she probably wouldn't say no.

"I mean, I don't mind. Is that fine with you, Jenny?" I asked permission.

Jenny averted her gaze and pouted. "I... want you to come back to me at some point, if you don't mind..."

Haley leaned in and whispered to me, "You know... You don't have to ask us to put you down or hand you off to someone, we'll do whatever you say to do, within reason. If you want to move around, we want you to have the same level of freedom as we do. But, of course, there's nothing wrong with being polite, and communication is very important when shrunken people are around us larger persons."

I was floored. My previous handler never seemed to care what anyone smaller wanted. The TFC members so far seemed big about consent and respecting free will. I supposed Haley was trying to tell me I didn't have to ask Jenny's permission to transfer over to Phoebe's care, but there was no way I would ever order a giantess to do anything, period. I made up my mind to always ask first, it just felt better that way.

"I think I understand, but I am still going to ask about everyone's feelings first," I answered. I turned my attention back to Jenny, "Ma'am, I'd like to go to Phoebe's couch. And I'd love to come back here afterwards!"

Jenny seemed satisfied with that proposal, and winked at me before transferring me to Phoebe's outstretched palms. It was still weird being held in hands that weren't actively threatening to crush me, not to mention by multiple different kind people.

Once Phoebe had a hold of me, she began to run a one of her pointer fingers over me, probably trying to get a better idea of what I looked like.

"Oh... Oh my... Uh," Phoebe seemed concerned about something.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're really, um... Tiny... I mean, not in height I mean... Have you been eating?" Phoebe asked.

The question took me off guard. I suddenly remembered that my handler didn't exactly feed me much.

"It's a long story, but it's been awhile since I've had much to eat, yes," I replied.

Haley stood up without a word and began walking to a kitchenette in the corner.

"W-Wait I don't have any money or anything to give you--" I began to protest.

"Seth, you barely come close to the amount we can eat. And even if you were our size, I'd probably give you something for free anyway," Haley replied calmly from across the room.

"But--" I began.

"This isn't up for debate, I want to see what you think about my cooking," Haley replied, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Cabinets and various cookware noises began to rattle in the corner of the room, and I assumed the conversation was over.

Phoebe giggled. "Don't worry, she's a great cook. She's probably going to give everyone here something, anyway," Phoebe mentioned.

Far below, I took notice that Harvey had been stroking Phoebe's foot. She slipped her other foot out of her sandal, and used her toes to pick him up. I could roughly make out his expression, he seemed surprised, or perhaps excited. Phoebe placed him on the rug between the couches, which seemed plush to the touch. He stood still, before Phoebe poked him with a big toe, causing him to fall back onto his rear end. Harvey was breathing heavily, and the last I saw of him was soon gone as Phoebe delicately placed her foot on top of him. I was beginning to get worried, until Phoebe spoke up.

"Don't worry, Seth. I'm not going to hurt him, but he's... Well..." Phoebe trailed off.

"He likes feet?" I finished her sentence.

"Yes, but also being dominated in general, too," Phoebe answered. "We're all friends here, and we're all into the same things usually. It's a safe place to interact and have fun."

"Um..." I tried to find a way to reply to that.

"Don't worry cutie, no one will try anything without making sure it's okay with you, first!" Jenny piped up. I gave her a nervous nod, and found myself wondering what she enjoyed doing. I'd temporarily forgotten why this club existed. Yes, they were gentle people, but they also enjoyed size play.

It was at this moment I'd remembered about the final woman in the room I hadn't been introduced to, yet. Before I could even get a better look at her, Phoebe beat me to the punch.

"Ah, I suppose I should introduce you to Noelle, Seth!" Phoebe explained and moved me closer to the final woman.

Compared to everyone else in the room, she seemed out of place. The rest of the girls wore somewhat feminine clothing, but Noelle wore something that looked more appropriate in a S.W.A.T. mission. Her entire outfit was black, down to combat boots, black tactical pants, a thick black long-sleeved shirt underneath fucking body armor... Her hair was pulled into a ponytail that laid out through the back of a black hat. I noticed she also had a handgun holstered at her side, among other things. And above all, when the rest of the members could be considered cute in some regard, Noelle had a more refined beauty to her. She wore no makeup, although I imagined she didn't exactly even need any. Her eyebrows naturally sat low, and her blue eyes pierced through my soul once I finally made eye contact. Noelle had textbook 'resting bitch face,' and I found myself wondering if she'd ever killed anyone in whatever her job was.

"N-Nice to m-meet you..." I found it tough to speak to such an imposing woman.

The icing on the cake was when the third shrinkee finally reappeared. Noelle slowly opened her mouth, revealing a woman panting heavily inside and coated in saliva. Noelle held a palm up to her mouth, and let the woman slide out into her hand. She had been sucking on her like candy, but from the looks of it, the tiny woman's face said it all-- she was obviously sexually aroused.

"Nice to meet you too, Seth!" Noelle joyously greeted me with a huge smile. Her voice didn't match anything about the rest of her, it was high pitched and cute, and seemed like it belonged more to Jenny than herself. "I'm Noelle, and this little lady in my palm is Enri."

Enri waved a hand at me while remaining on her back, to which I waved back. I imagined she would rather be using her hand for something else at the moment.

I looked a little closer at Noelle's vest, and noticed her name was displayed on the left breast area: NOELLE, G. I opened my mouth and wanted to ask about her line of work, but couldn't work up the courage.

Noelle seemed to sense my trepidation, and let out a sigh.

"Sorry if I look intimidating, Seth..." Noelle apologized. "Here..."

Noelle tapped on Phoebe's shoulder, and extended a hand towards me.

"I'd like a closer look at you, if you don't mind," Noelle asked.

I nodded, and Phoebe passed me over to Noelle's free hand. As I left Phoebe's grip, I noticed she picked Marissa up and dropped her into her breasts. They were both probably already very comfortable with each other.

Noelle brought me up much closer to her face, and I felt smaller than I ever have. She licked her lips, and a moment later, I felt those two lips plant themselves on my entire head for a few seconds before they pulled away with a wet smack. I was stunned, but...

"Helps to get rid of the fear, doesn't it?" Noelle spoke. She's obviously had to go through this before.

"I... That felt nice," I relented, and laughed. She had a point. I didn't feel quite as intimidated after having been passionately kissed by said intimidator.

Haley's cooking was starting to fill the room with a pleasant aroma, and I slowly began to feel at peace.

"So what were you running from when you came in?" Noelle asked, with a serious look on her face. I felt my heart begin to pound a little, and noticed the mood of the room had gotten a bit more solemn. All eyes now seemed to be on me.

I sighed audibly.

******

Haley had returned with some buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips on a platter. It was difficult for me and the three other tiny folk to partake, but we had our fill. Between bites, I had gone over every awful thing that Danielle, my previous owner, had done to me and others.

"Seth, that sounds awful..." Phoebe spoke up first.

"And I thought my step sister was bad," Harvey added, albeit his voice was greatly muffled by Phoebe's foot.

Phoebe briefly picked her foot up off Harvey.

"Harvey, are you doing okay?" Phoebe asked with concern.

"Crush me, put me in my place, O' Goddess," Harvey replied. I failed to recognize if he was being serious or not, but Phoebe abaentmindedly began gently squishing him with her foot again.

"So... wait a minute... is she still looking for you?" Jenny asked, sounding extremely worried.

"Probably. She's not the type to let a piece of her property escape," I replied.

By this point, I had been passed back to Jenny. She tightened her grip on me, but not enough to cause any discomfort. I assumed she wanted me to realize she was being serious.

"N-No... No. Don't refer to yourself or anyone else as property anymore. You're people with rights just like any of the rest of us," Jenny plead.

I'd been shrunken for two years now. Macie, the one who kidnapped me, had forced it on me and others. I was the one survivor, and had done my best to kiss ass until I had a chance to escape. Some people shrank in accidents, some got targeted by people for one reason or another. Shrink technology is uncommon but not impossible to get ahold of.

"But I'm small--" I began to interject.

"You're still human," Haley piped up. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "I understand your lessened height makes things more difficult, but the majority of humanity would agree that you're worth taking care of, and being friends with."

A knock came to the big door on the opposite side of the room I came in from. It startled everyone, and I looked up to Jenny.

"Please, hide me!" I urgently asked. I didn't want to take the chance on meeting Macie again.

Jenny looked down at me with a strange mixture of concern and a bit of excitement.

"In the room, or... my body?" she replied with stars in her eyes. Had she been waiting for a moment like this?

"A-Anywhere's fine as long as I'm safe," I replied.

I may have made a mistake saying that.

"Oh, how about my panties, then?" Jenny suggested, hardly containing her excitement.

Any other time, I might have jumped at the chance. No, even now, it was tempting. It just seemed like a strange and very forward suggestion. I felt myself blushing, and turned to look at Phoebe and Noelle. Noelle gave me a 'thumbs up.' Phoebe was trying to stifle a laugh.

"You're, uh, sure about that?" I asked Jenny.

Jenny rolled her eyes. "I'm the one that suggested it... So yeah."

A brief glance into her eyes told me she wasn't joking. Would I really be safe? I'd definitely be hidden. I almost forgot about the knock at the door until it came again. Every other time I'd been thrown into panties by Macie it was as a punishment or a very taxing method of pleasuring her. I had no idea what it would be like in Jenny's care, but I decided to trust her.

"Okay, hurry--" I began to answer before rapidly finding myself being carried to my destination.

I'd expected to be thrown in the front of her panties, but no. Jenny slightly sat up off the couch and lifted her dress a bit. I got a nice view of her backside. Jenny was a relatively thin girl, but her ass obviously had the best genes. Her sundress must have hidden it, because it surprised me how well-rounded it was. She didn't seem like the type to work out in a gym, so it was a soft marshmallow that just formed naturally.

I found myself lifted near the edge of Jenny's panties and looked down to her ass crack. For a moment, I felt nervous. This thing dwarfed me by far. I found it appealing to ogle from a distance, but now I was threatened to be swallowed up into a fleshy abyss.

Jenny dropped me inside, and with a slight yelp I found myself sliding against the fabric of her panties down to where her buttcrack came into contact with them. A quick glance up, and the panties snapped back into place, trapping me. I briefly felt alone, until I heard Jenny's voice.

"Are you okay, Seth? Can you breathe?" Jenny asked.

"Y-Yeah! I'm okay!" I answered. I could also breathe without much issue. Jenny's ass smelled of soap, so I assumed she had a shower before coming here.

Jenny lowered herself back to the couch, giving me time to adjust. Her cheeks engulfed my body and allowed my head to breathe freely. The pressure wasn't too overbearing, and it was pleasantly warm. I couldn't fight getting an erection, but there was nothing I could do with it anyway. Once Jenny was settled, I felt completely hidden and protected from everything on the outside world, as if I had just equipped a giant suit of flesh armor.

High above, Jenny let out a small sigh of contentment. It was insane to have someone shove me near their ass after having known them for such a short time. All of these women had a promiscuous air about them, but they've given me no reason to be afraid of them. I let myself relax under Jenny's ass. I tried to think of a way to let her feel better about it.

"This is awesome!" I yelled up to her. I couldn't see her reaction, but I felt her shiver in response. Goosebumps began to appear on the outside of her asscheeks, and I figured my compliment had hit its mark.

******

Words couldn't quite describe how it felt feeling Seth struggle underneath me. I'd been looking for an excuse to do something lewd with him, and finally found a chance to. The other girls always got to have all the fun because it's first come first serve. But on top of getting my chance to fool around, I also got to keep Seth hidden from our guest who was very likely the one person he didn't want to see again. A double win, if you ask me.

Haley opened the door, and a woman was standing on the other side. She looked about age eighteen or so, with her hair cut pixie style and dyed turquoise. She had an average build, and would probably be considered pretty, if we didn't already hate her. Assuming it was the girl Seth had mentioned.

"Hey, Hi, sorry to bother but I'm pretty sure my tiny came to hide in here," the woman stated matter-of-factly.

Underneath my ass, Seth started fidgeting nervously upon hearing her voice, which pretty much confirmed my fears. He couldn't move, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to let this murderer find him. Even if I had to stand up for some reason, Seth would be brought along with me.

"Oh, really?" Haley replied. "Well, you're welcome to come inside and take a look."

The girl walked inside. Her face looked annoyed, and she started walking slowly around the room. She reminded me of a lioness stalking her prey. She would never find Seth, but just seeing the hate in her eyes made me uncomfortable for him.

Eventually, our guest stopped once she noticed Harvey had halfway freed himself from Phoebe's foot. She also noticed Enri and Marissa.

"Uh, miss...?" Haley asked.

"Macie," Macie replied.

"Ah, I'm Haley. What's up?" Haley asked.

"What kind of... What do you guys do here? You have TFC painted on the door?" Macie asked, probably to judge how she should be acting.

"Oh, we're--" Haley began to answer, but Noelle stared her down.

"We're the Torture Friends Club!" Noelle answered. "We're friends, and we torture helpless, pathetic tinies in here."

Marissa and Enri gave each other a confused look, but quickly figured out they needed to be acting more afraid than than they were currently.

Phoebe used one toe and pulled Harvey back underneath her foot. Harvey let out a fake yelp of fear, and it wasn't very convincing. Phoebe would probably kill herself if she ever hurt a tiny folk in her care, or even hurt their feelings too much. An exaggeration, of course, but she was the last person I expected to play along with Noelle's idea so readily.

Noelle scooped up Enri. She gave the girl a quick glance to try and get her to play along. Enri picked up on the notion quickly, and began to beg. Noelle tilted her head back, and lowered Enri into her mouth again to suck on her.

Macie looked at us in surprise, but then quickly started to smile. "Oh shit... You... You guys like this stuff too?"

"Are... Are you interested?" Haley asked. "We'd love to have you, but we need to know you mean business."

"I don't think you know who you're talking to," Macie spun around to face Haley with a sadistic grin. "Quick question, so... Do you guys ever... Like, have to replace your tinies?"

"Wha-ya mean?" Noelle answered, trying to speak with Enri in her mouth. "We eat them all the time."

Macie's eyes practically sparkled. "Really!? No way!"

Macie pointed at Marissa. "You gonna finish that?"

"Oh, you eat these things too?" Haley replied, taking slow steps towards Marissa out of caution.

"I've had about thirty, so far. I was looking for my last one, named Seth, but..." Macie answered and began reaching towards Phoebe's lap, for Marissa. "This little shit looks like she'll struggle on the way down just as good."

Marissa screamed and began to back up, eventually reaching a dead end against Phoebe's stomach.

Behind her, Macie didn't notice Noelle had drawn forth what seemed like a gun. We all knew it was more than just a gun, though. In her line of work, she had two methods of defending herself. A shrink gun, and a taser. Before Macie even knew what was happening, she was shot in the back, and rapidly began to shrink to the size of about two inches. Her clothes piled up around her, and somewhere in the middle, a little woman struggled to free herself.

Noelle released Enri from her mouth, Phoebe began to stroke Marissa's hair and lifted her foot entirely off of Harvey.

"We got a confession!" Haley began to cheer.

"What the fuck just happened!?" Macie began to scream at us from far below.

"I shrank you," Noelle answered, her voice beyond cold.

Macie continued to ask questions and rant, but no one seemed to even care what she was saying.

I decided now was a good time to retrieve Seth from my ass. A part of me wanted to leave him there a bit longer, but his input was crucial to the fate of little Miss Macie.

*******

Very delicately, Jenny had stuck her hand inside to pull me out of her panties. Low key, I was going to miss it. I wondered if she would be open to the idea of doing it again, or possibly more. I was an ass man at heart, after all.

I could pretty much figure out what happened from all the yelling, Jenny's ass didn't entirely block out all the noise. Jenny held me with a secure grip and held me near her knees. Far below, I could see Macie, shrunk to my own height. Despite not being much of a threat anymore, I still wanted as far away from her as possible.

"Seth! You little shit! Did you put them up to this!?" Macie spat.

Before I could say anything, Jenny reached down and grabbed Macie a lot rougher than she had been handling me so far. Macie let out a shriek of pain.

"Don't talk to him like that," Jenny spoke in a hateful tone.

"I can talk to him however I want, he's my pro--" Macie was cut off.

"He's not property. Everyone in here is human, with rights like all of us. Well, maybe except a murderer like you," Jenny spoke venomously.

Noelle spoke up. "Seth, we need to be honest with you about something."

Macie began to argue again, but Jenny covered her face with a thumb.

"W-What's that, Noelle?" I asked.

"Macie will grow back to her original size in a week. Do you think she'll kill any more people?" Noelle asked, a serious look on her face.

Without missing a beat, I answered, "Without a doubt in my mind."

Noelle began clapping excitedly. "Fuck yeah!"

That wasn't the response I expected.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Seth, I want to tell you something. We can't exactly throw her in jail without evidence, and it would be a long and annoying process. Do you hate Macie?" Noelle asked.

I searched my mind for every possible reason I could hate Macie. She had eaten and killed so many people, and threatened to do it to me as well. Releasing her would be too risky.

"Yes, I do," I answered.

"Well, in that case, it's our lucky day," Noelle answered.

"How so?" I asked, failing to understand.

"You can look away if you want," Noelle replied. "I understand if this brings back bad memories, but there's a certain fetish of mine I don't get the chance to fulfill too often..."

Noelle walked up to Jenny and Macie, and made eye contact with Macie in particular.

"What we said earlier wasn't a lie. We eat people too. But only murderers who eat others first," Noelle spoke in a predatory tone.

I understood now. Noelle wanted to eat Macie as a form of justice, as well as to play out her own vore fantasy in a way she wouldn't have to feel bad about.

"Oh... I..." I began to answer, before rage finally took over. I had wished it for so long, but never thought it possible. I genuinely would like to see Macie gone. "I want to watch."

This caused quite a few people to stare at me, before Noelle erupted in laughter.

"Oh shit! Hell yeah bro, we can make that happen... Jenny, if you don't mind--" Noelle began to ask, but Jenny interrupted.

"Can I eat her instead?" Jenny asked, barely containing her anger, causing Noelle to let out a gasp.

"You're into it too?" Noelle asked.

"I'm not sure I'll enjoy it, but I think I hate this bitch enough to do it," Jenny answered, then turned to me. "You okay with this, Seth?"

"I didn't expect this, but I have no issues with it," I replied. And deep down, I felt something stir within my heart. I wanted to see.

"Very well," Jenny replied, and Noelle let out a defeated groan from having been robbed of her rare chance to act out her fantasy.

Jenny lowered her hand to me, and allowed me to climb on. She then brought her hand closer to her face, and then dangled Macie upside down in front of her lips, facing me.

Macie was too shocked to say much as Jenny opened up her mouth, and extended her tongue. Strands of saliva extended from top to bottom, and slowly broke. A terrifying view of Jenny's throat sent a shiver through my spine, until I remembered I wasn't the one in danger here.

Macie was dropped unceremoniously on the tip of Jenny's tongue. Everyone behind me seemed to be watching in, as well. Up above, Jenny's eyes looked at me, the others, and the ceiling. It seemed she didn't quite know where to look.

Macie's face was one I had seen on many other people about to be sent to their doom. She knew exactly what to expect, and was about to share the same fate that she sent so many people to before. Jenny flicked her tongue a little bit, causing Macie to roll back a bit further in, and coated her in a bit more saliva.

Macie reached an arm out towards me. "Seth...?" she spoke, in a daze. I had been expecting her to scream, but that only started after Jenny closed her lips.

******

I wanted to make a show of it, to let it sink in. Macie needed the full experience and I didn't want to send her down without letting her fully grasp the situation. But the minute she said Seth's name again, I felt a mixture of jealousy and also fury. How dare she? How dare she look at him, or even say his name, after what she's done?

I closed my mouth, and began to roll her around, coating her in more saliva. Macie finally started screaming and it felt really strange to have a second voice in my mouth.

I guided her to the start of my throat. She was kicking and flailing and just generally doing whatever she could to fight back. It was hopeless, really. I didn't know I could feel this way. I thought only Noelle was the kind of girl who could enjoy something like this, but now I was beginning to see why. The only reason I found it so easy was because I'd heard her say it herself-- she'd eaten people. Innocent fucking people. Now, it was her turn, and I found myself starting to feel grateful for the opportunity.

I opened my mouth again allowing my passenger to see the world, one last time. I then pushed her back, and swallowed as hard as I could. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and that's what scared me.

******

I hadn't really expected Jenny to open her mouth again, but she did. The last second I saw Macie alive, she was screaming and crying pathetically. It was a sight I've seen too many times, and perhaps I had become desensitized to it.

With a final, powerful gulp, Macie was gone, and Jenny's empty mouth was all that remained.

There was no bulge in her throat, nothing to show Macie had ever existed. She was just... gone. Macie probably knows better than anyone else how impossible it would be for her to escape on her own, alive. Thirty other people couldn't do it, and she wouldn't be any different.

"Bad ass!" Noelle shrieked in excitement. "She's not going to grow back if you digest her, unless she can survive for a week in there... Which won't happen."

Noelle walked away, likely to go get something.

The evidence was gone. Jenny would digest Macie and no one would ever find out. I could sleep more peacefully at night, now, without having to worry anymore.

I made eye contact with Jenny, who wore a strange expression. She looked concerned for me, probably wondering if I could handle what just happened.

"Thank you, Jenny," I spoke. I honestly did feel gratitude, and also just a tad intimidated watching someone my own size get erased so easily by one of my new giantess friends. Still, she would never have to know that.

Jenny smiled warmly, and brought me up into a quick kiss.

"It was my pleasure as well, if I'm being honest," Jenny replied. "My throat felt a little weird with such an energetic thing inside of it, though, but the feeling went away when she hit my stomach."

Noelle had returned, holding a pill and a bottle of water.

"What's that?" Jenny asked, taking the pill and water from Noelle.

"It's an antacid," Noelle answered. "Should be strong enough to where she will survive in your stomach for a whole day, but it'll wear off long before a week... She'll still get digested, this just slows it down a bit and lets her reflect on her actions."

Jenny looked at me for my input.

"Take it," I said, feeling a bitter feeling when thinking about Macie.

Without waiting, Jenny went ahead and swallowed the pill with a little bit of water. Once she was done, she laughed. "Ahhh! Fuck that bitch."

******

It's been three days since I first entered the TFC. Jenny had readily decided to adopt me, and had done an amazing job at helping me survive my day-to-day. Last night I had a nightmare of myself being the one in Jenny's mouth right before it shut for good, but I'd woken up and put the silly fears behind me.

Jenny was still asleep, lying on her stomach. I'd had the privilege of sleeping in her panties again, kept warm by her body heat and the fabrics above.

Jenny laid perfectly still, and after about twenty minutes of trying to tap her awake by slapping my palms on an asscheek, I began to feel brave. I started to bury myself in further between her cheeks, until eventually, I got stuck and rather afraid of suffocating. Jenny had shifted in her sleep a little, causing one asscheek to allow air to reach all the way up to her anus. I crawled up further, and it was incredibly warm. I was tempted to touch it, but decided it wouldn't be right without prior permission. I waited for awhile, before finally crawling away. Behind me, Jenny's intestines rumbled, and I knew it wouldn't be long until my air supply would be replaced with ass gas. I was too slow, and flatulence erupted and dislodged me, sending me back into Jenny's panties again.

"Damn you, Macie!" I shouted in midair at Jenny's asshole as it closed back up. Macie's final act of defiance against me assaulted my nostrils.

Once I'd landed safely against the soft fabric of Jenny's panties, Jenny began laughing incredibly hard. So, she was awake after all...