- Text Size +

They reached the farm to find Mercury waiting for them. Samantha parked the truck right next to where he was grazing. "Aren't you coming in?" she asked Cody as she made her way to the house.

"I thought we would only be a few minutes."

"If you'd rather be here with Mercury instead of inside with me..."

Cody followed her into the house. It was sparsely decorated, with only the simplest furniture. There were some family photographs on the walls, but mostly just pictures of horses, or pictures of Samantha with various horses. Cody looked at the pictures while Samantha went upstairs, presumably to change. After a few minutes, he heard her call out, "Can you help me with this?"

He went up the stairs and into a bedroom to find her turned away from him, wearing only a bra and panties. Her hair was undone. Her strong arms, toned thighs and calves and smooth back were laid bare. "Can you help me with this bra clasp? It seems stuck."

He reached up to the clasp; it wasn't stuck at all. He pulled at it and it came undone. Her bra fell to the floor and she turned around, looking down at him. Her glorious breasts, round and smooth, hung before him. She pulled him in, the two orbs gently nudging his nose. He kissed her in between them. She gasped and arched her back, pulling him tighter. He started planting soft kisses on her breasts, his hands grabbing her hips. She raised one of her long, long legs and rested her thigh on his shoulder and squeezed so that her heel pushed into his back, effectively wrapping him in her embrace. He could not have broken out of it even if he wanted to. In any case, he didn't want to. He was too busy tasting her and smelling her and feeling her round ass in his hands. She used her free hand to pull her panties down, briefly releasing him from her leg embrace to take them off. Then she sat down on the bed. He found it unnerving that she was as tall as him sitting down. "Why are you still clothed?"

She ripped off his shirt while he hastily took off his pants. It didn't take much effort, given that they were barely hanging on. His cock sprang erect, pointing towards her sex like a weather vane. He grabbed her waist, making to lift her up so that he could enter her. She caught his arm, holding him in place. "Not so fast, Cody! Ever heard of foreplay?" She pushed down on his shoulders. He felt himself sink until he was on his knees.

"Hey!" he protested. "What are you-"

She placed her hand on his head, pulling it towards her snatch. "Eat," she commanded, before he could finish his sentence.

Normally he would have found it demeaning to do this, but somehow the authority in her voice just turned him on more. He licked and kissed her pussy, trying to do his best. After a few minutes, Samantha released his head. "You've never done this before, have you?" He looked up at her. From his vantage point her breasts almost obscured her face. From what little he could see of it, she didn't seem pleased. A sudden feeling of having disappointed her came over him.

"No, but I can do better." He didn't like how there was an almost... pleading note in his voice.

"I'm sure you can." She bent down and lifted him off the floor, turning around to place him on the bed. He felt something cold under him, only to realize that he was sitting on a saddle. Who keeps a saddle on their bed? He didn't have much time to ponder this because she had turned around and was on her knees, looming over him. Before he knew what was happening, she had pressed his chest down and gently lowered herself on top of him. Her pussy was now directly above his face. He just had time to take a deep breath before it engulfed his vision and she sat down on him.

He would have liked to describe the next few minutes as him eating her out, but it was more like her raping his face. She rubbed her pussy on his noise and all over his tongue and cheeks. All he could do was squirm in place: his shoulders were pasted to the bed by her enormous butt bearing down on them, his chest and abs were held immobile by one of her hands placed casually on them. Only his legs flailed as if he was cycling in the air. He felt the leathery surface of the saddle under his back and butt, chafing against his bare skin. She was really wet now, the juices flowing down his face. It was a pungent taste, but he liked it. He just wished it would be over soon: it was getting harder to breathe. It also felt like her pussy was covering more of his face, he could feel the wetness on his forehead and his ears. It was almost as if... it was getting larger.

She lifted herself off him. He just lay there for a while, breathing in lungfuls of air and getting his bearings. When he opened his eyes, she was smiling down at him. "That was much better!" She put her hand on his chest, stroking it softly. It felt large. Much, much larger than before...