- Text Size +

When Cody awoke, he was alone. The saddle felt cold and rough under his butt. Had it become more sensitive? His dick definitely seemed to have gotten more sensitive: it was erect again, the tip touching the leather. He started rubbing it, recalling how it felt to lie here with Samantha riding his face. He got lost in memory, trying to remember what happened next, all the while rubbing his crotch. Oh, yes. He had shrunk after that. What if his orgasm had something to do with it? No, he must not come. At least not here, on the saddle.

How long had he been asleep? Had he shrunk again? He stood up. The light from the window seemed to indicate he had been asleep for not more than an hour or two. He saw to his relief that he hadn't shrunk any more. So far so good.

He looked at his discarded clothes on the floor. They would not fit him now. What should he do? He wanted to go out, but wasn't sure Samantha would appreciate him walking around naked in her house. Speaking of which, were there other people here? He stood still for a few moments, listening for sounds. It was completely silent. He put on his shirt: something was better than nothing. If it had been loose on him before, now he was swimming in it. He rolled up the sleeves. The hem came to his mid-thighs, completely covering his privates. Which was a good thing, because there was no way his underwear or pants would have fit him. He made his way down the stairs. It was slow going, since each step felt considerably higher than it had been before.

As he walked past the kitchen, something on the table caught his eye. A large sheet of paper had been set against a bowl, the letters "C O D Y" written on it. Closer inspection revealed a plate next to it with a sandwich in it. The moment he saw it, he knew he was hungry. He'd skipped breakfast and it must be past lunchtime now. He picked up the sandwich clumsily (the table was up to his neck) and decided against sitting in a chair (up to his navel). Instead he leaned against it, munching thoughtfully.

The more he ate, the more his head seemed to clear. What was happening? How could he shrink like that, twice in two days? On both occasions he had been near a saddle. On both occasions he had been aroused. Then why hadn't he shrunk just now, a few minutes ago, with his erection humping the bed? Maybe Samantha had to be around? But he hadn't shrunk earlier either, when they had embraced.

Samantha... isn't she acting weird? Yesterday she was reluctant to accept I was shrinking. Today... today she accepted it, but refuses to accept she's growing. Is she growing? I could swear I saw her growing. She was... 6'8" when we met, right? Am I imagining that? Damn it, Cody, try to remember! Why is it so hard to concentrate!!

He took a deep breath, then a few more bites.

Okay, okay. Forget about her growing. I know for a fact I'm shrinking. I have to look UP at her belly button, for Christsakes. And her... her pussy is almost in my face.

Here his chain of though got derailed as he mused about her pussy and how hot it had been to eat her out. How surprisingly erotic. He was now tall enough to do it standing! All he had to do was just go a little closer, bend a little and then place his tongue...

Concentrate, dammit! You're shrinking, Cody! Why the fuck is that not ringing all the alarm bells in your head? Do people shrink? Have I ever heard of a grown man just shrinking out of nowhere for no reason? I need to talk to my friends. Find a doctor, like I should have done yesterday.

He made for his pant pocket to get his phone. That's when he realized: not only no pants, but also no phone.

I have to get back. I need to ask Samantha to take me back so we can find out what's going on. We need to fix this.