- Text Size +

Cody instinctively took a step back from the colossal woman standing in front of him. He could not believe his eyes. Here was this girl, no, woman: it seemed wrong to call someone twice his height a girl. Here was this woman, here was this ass, this ass that he had dreamed of penetrating two days ago. Here it was, staring at him. He had shrunk to the size of a midget and this ass, along with the woman it belonged to, had grown to these epic proportions.

"Snap out of it, Cody!" Samantha was facing him now, her arms folded. She looked no less imposing from this angle. "Time for measurements!"

What?! How is she so cheerful about this?

"Hurry up!" she said as she held him up to place a mark on her forehead. He didn't fail to notice that her hands easily touched as they wrapped around his rib-cage. Are her fingers as long as my ribs?

"7'4", hmm... Your turn." She stood him up against the wall, her bent knee pressing into his stomach, holding him in place. She made a mark on the wall and handed him the tape. "Tell me what it says."

He took the tape measure. It felt large and unwieldy in his hands. Her figure loomed over him as he read the measure. He gulped when he saw how high up the mark was.

"It says... 3'8"."

"Wow... you're not even four feet tall, huh?" she smiled, stepping closer. Is she liking this? She doesn't even seem surprised any more, almost as if...

"You know," she continued, "I think you're the perfect height now." He turned around to look at her, only to see her tree trunk-like legs on either side of him and her wet pussy right above his head. Her smell was all about him.

"What do you mea--"

He did not get a chance to complete his question, because she had spread her legs and pushed her slick lips into his face. He fell back on to the wall as her thighs pressed down on his shoulders and her hand cupped his head, holding it in place. If the earlier experience had felt like her pussy raping his face, it still felt like a part of her body. Now, at their relative sizes, it took on a being of its own. It was as large as his face, the folds roughly pulling at his nose and jaw. It briefly occurred to him that his entire head might get sucked into her: she was certainly large enough and her slippery cunt seemed forceful enough to pull it off.

No, I need to think... Why is she... Is she not shocked by what is going on?

He began to push against her legs. His hands made feeble ripples on her thighs that seemed to not affect her in any way. Then the juices began flowing down his hair and neck, even onto his chest, and he almost swooned, so heavenly was the experience. Once more, he felt a strong sense of devotion to her, to this being, this force of nature, that seemed to have taken control over his life. There was a tiny voice in his head, telling him this was his place, that if this is what she wanted, this is what he should do.

He tried to steady himself. Just then, her grip on his head seemed to loosen up. The voice died. Summoning up all his strength and willpower, he pulled himself away. There was a slurping sound as his face emerged from her folds. He took a deep breath.

"Get back in there!" Samantha ordered.

"No!" he shouted. "Samantha!" He pushed against her thighs, hoping she would notice and let him up. He felt the pressure of her legs ease up.

"What is it now?" She had her hands on her hips and wasn't smiling.

"What is going on here? I shrank again! And... and you grew again!"

"Can you finish what you started? We can talk after." What?! I didn't even start anything!

"We can talk after? So... so you know what's going on? What the hell?"

"CODY!" she stomped on the floor. The wood vibrated under her. He instinctively shrank away but was already against the wall. "I said. We can talk. After."

"No. I want--" she made to grab his head again, but he stepped aside, moving out of the space between her and the wall. "No, I'm not doing anything until you tell me what's going on here. In fact," he stepped away, trying to increase the distance between himself and her, "I'm not doing anything until I get back home. I want to go home. Now."

"Are you sure that's all you want to do?" She glanced at his legs. He looked down: he still had an erection. No, I can't afford to get distracted now. It's a good thing I just came. I don't think my head would have been this clear if I hadn't.

"Yes. That's all I want to do."

She contemplated him for a few moments. Then her face hardened, her demeanor growing cold.

"Alright then," she said. "Go home. GO!"

She stepped forward and in two long strides, picked up his discarded clothes and was upon him. He tried to step back, but she was having none of it. Her strong hands placed on his shoulders roughly pushed him out of the room. She dropped his clothes and shoes next to him, went back in and slammed the door shut.