- Text Size +

The farm consisted, as far as Cody could see, of a paddock that stretched to some distance in front of him, punctuated by a few trees here and there, along with a house and what looked like either a large stable or several small stables. They had pulled up next to the house. It looked like a fairly modest house that one would find on a farm, maybe two stories high, and with the kind of workmanship that made it look like it had been put together either hastily or with not much skill.

"Ready to meet Mercury?" asked Samantha, getting out of the truck.

"Yeah, totally pumped," replied Cody. "Sweet place you've got. Who else lives here?"

"You'll find out soon enough!" she said, winking.

She took a few long strides towards the stable. He marveled at how much distance she managed to cover in such a short time. She paused and whistled. He thought he heard some thuds and doors banging, before a strong-looking brown horse trotted out, and came to a stop beside her, bowing its head and nuzzling her face. Its coat glowed in the sun. She climbed up into the stirrups and swung a leg around it, and was perched firmly on top in the blink of an eye. Cody watched as she led the horse in a short gallop and then a much faster pace as they rode around the paddock. She was in complete control, with the horse obeying her every touch. He felt himself getting aroused looking at the sheer skill and confidence with which she rode. It didn't hurt that her thighs and biceps bulged while her butt was raised up as she bent forward to keep her balance. Finally they turned and he could see them approaching him. They were still going quite fast, and he was gripped by the feeling that they would ride him down. He was debating whether he should jump out of the way, when they came to a sudden stop right in front of him.

"Cody, meet Mercury. Mercury, this is Cody," Samantha called out. Mercury stood with his head held high, looking down at Cody.

"Hi Mercury," said Cody, not sure whether he should reach out a hand to touch Mercury. This was probably the largest horse Cody had ever seen. Shorter than Samantha, yes, but only just.

"Would you like to ride him?"

He would have liked to refuse, but he didn't want to lose face in front of her, especially after her immaculate display. The question was: how was he going to climb up? Then he saw them move towards the edge and noticed a mounting block there. Samantha dismounted and adjusted the stirrups, holding the reins while Cody got on the block. "Here," she said, planting a helmet on his head. She put her hand on his shoulder. Standing on the block, he was as tall as her and could see directly into her brown eyes. "Have you done this before?" He nodded, though he was sure she could tell he was nervous. "Don't worry," she squeezed his shoulder, "Mercury will take care of you. By the way, you look real cute in this helmet." He got on, and after she had made sure he was snug, Samantha put her hand on his thigh and looked up at him. This time there was no doubt her finger was rubbing his crotch. He felt a sudden rush of blood in his pants. "You ready?" her smile was coy. Cody nodded and pulled on the reins. Gradually, after a few nudges and a slap from Samantha, they were off.