- Text Size +

Cody took it slow at first, making sure he was comfortable on the saddle and the reins were firmly in his hand. After a while, he began turning the reins this way and that, to see what would happen. The horse obeyed his commands, though he found he had to use his legs more than he had anticipated. Soon they were at a fast trot. They had covered a quarter of the distance that Samantha had gone before Cody decided this was the fastest he was going to go. The first few moments had been fun but the bumpy ride was making Cody's butt uncomfortable. To make matters worse, one of his balls had slyly slipped under the other so that he felt a jab of pain every time Mercury's front legs landed. He adjusted himself as best as he could and turned Mercury around. Maintaining a smile on his face, he made his way back to where Samantha was standing. With her hand on her hips, leaning on one leg, she looked statuesque as she gazed into the distance.

"Have fun?" she shouted as they got closer.

"Yeah, great horse, no problems." He longed to get off as fast as he could. He tried to get up but Samantha grabbed his waist with both her arms.

"Not so fast! Don't you want your reward for doing such a good job?" She bodily lifted him off Mercury and turned him around, placing him sideways on the saddle. He marveled at the ease and speed with which she did that. She pulled down his pants with one swift motion until they pooled around his ankles. Hang on... how did she do that? That's when Cody realized, his pants had grown loose around his waist, as had his shirt. His shoes felt like they had been made for someone a size or two larger. Before he could digest any of this information, she had grabbed his cock, which sprang erect now that it was free from the confines of his pants. "Mmmm," she whispered. "Look at this."

And without further ado, she wrapped her mouth around it. He was shocked to see all of it, right up to the balls, disappear inside her. He could feel her tongue move all over it. The entire scene was so surreal. Him, seated on a horse with his pants down, her standing right next to it, tall enough to reach his crotch, all of him buried in her mouth. As he looked down, he saw that her head alone was wider than his thighs. He grabbed her hair and held on as she started moving up and down his cock with vigor. The force with which she was attacking it would have knocked him off his perch had she not held him in place with her hands. He had never felt so aroused before. Was it because she was so much larger than him? So much in control? He closed his eyes as her tongue flicked his head one last time, and came with a ferocity that was unprecedented as far as he could remember. Several seconds passed as he kept coming, blowing load after load into her mouth which somehow managed to keep it all in. She was careful as she pulled away, swallowing it all and managing to lick the rest clean. She looked into his eyes and ran her tongue over her lips, as if to say, "Yummy!"