- Text Size +

It was a silent ride back to the coffee shop. Cody tried to make conversation a few times, trying to talk about Mercury, or about the farm, but it was a doomed project. Samantha still seemed to be fuming. He looked at her. She looked majestic, sitting erect in her seat with her eyes focused on the road, so much taller than him in his diminished state. He had a fleeting vision of a dragon, sitting in its lair, brooding over some injustice while its nostrils breathed fire. He turned away, trying to shake that image from his head. The silence grew unbearable.

"I'm sorry, Samantha," he said. He meant it; he had not meant to turn her down like that. "I'll make it up to you. You'll see."

She didn't reply, but her expression softened. When they pulled into the parking lot and he made to get out, she turned to look at him. "You're still wearing the helmet!" she exclaimed. He could have sworn he saw a hint of a smile.

"Oops!" he said, taking it off. It was so loose now he didn't have to undo the strap. "So, I'll see you again soon?"

"Take care now," was all she replied. Then she pulled out, leaving him standing there, clutching his pants but hopeful that he hadn't completely blown it.

His own ride back home was trickier. He had to pull his seat forward to reach the wheel. He could only barely look over the dashboard, but he somehow made it to his apartment.

Once back, he thought about the day's events. What the hell had happened at the farm? How could he lose height? Was there someone he could talk to? He did some internet research, but found nothing. He grabbed his phone to call one of his friends, and saw that he had a message. From Samantha: "Here's something to make you feel better ;)" There was a picture, a selfie: she was standing against her pickup truck, one hand held her dress aloft while the other presumably held the camera. He could see her legs in all their magnificent glory, but that was not what captured his attention: her crotch was in full view. Her pubic hair was visible and there was a hint of her lips down there. The photo was taken from an angle that made it look like the viewer was looking up at her pussy. This made him instantly erect for some reason. He began to fantasize about putting his cock in there, thrusting deep inside her as she moaned helplessly. For the third night in a row, he brought himself off to a picture of Samantha. He was soon asleep.

The next morning, he woke up to find another message from Samantha. "Ride today?" Again there was a selfie: she was sitting on a horse, probably Mercury, topless. A hand cupping one of her round, pendulous breasts.

This girl is really getting into it, he thought, shaking his head. It's Monday, doesn't she have work?

"would love to," he replied. "but gotta get to work."

"What time do you need to go? Maybe I could come over for a bit before you leave."

Cody mulled this over. He was still trying to come to grips with the weird shrinking. He couldn't be sure, but it had something to do with that damn farm. Maybe he should meet a doctor before he went out there.

"I had a wonderful time yesterday," she continued. "I'd love to get my tongue around you again."

So she isn't angry with me any more. He felt a weight lift off his chest. He looked at the picture. She had a "come hither" expression on her face that made Cody feel like he was being physically drawn to her, like she had some gravitational effect on him. His hand moved to his crotch, as if someone other than him was guiding it. Perhaps it would be okay if she came over. He wouldn't have to go to the farm or meet Mercury.

"i head out at 11, so it's gotta be quick."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be there in no time. Send me your address."