- Text Size +

Samantha lifted Cody off the saddle and gently placed him on the ground. His head clear post-orgasm, he remembered with a jolt the loosening of his clothes. Now, on the ground next to her, he realized he was looking up at her chest. UP! How was this possible? He looked down at his shirt: it hung loosely on him, as if he was wearing an older brother's shirt. He pulled his pants up and they were loose around his waist so that he had to adjust his belt to the tightest it would go. "What the hell?" he exclaimed out loud.

"What happened?" She had been whispering something to Mercury, who now trotted off. She looked down at Cody, surprised. "Did you not like that? You know, I've never really done that with anyone on the first date."

"No, it's not that. I'm smaller!"

"Yes," she smiled and shook her head. "That happens after you... erm... come. You get smaller." She bent and put her hand on her knees. He felt like he was a student and she was a teacher trying to explain something complicated to him. "But don't worry, you'll get bigger again when you like something you see!" She lifted her dress, offering him a view of her long legs and a hint of what she was wearing underneath. He felt himself getting erect again. I need to focus!

"No, that's not what I meant. I'm shorter, look!" He pinched his shirt, as if to indicate how loose it looked on him. He bent down and rolled up the hem of his pants. "These clothes fit me when I wore them! And you, you weren't that tall to me ten minutes ago." He was still in shock. Was he imagining things?

Her forehead creased. "Shorter? How can that be?" She stood back straight up and peered down at him. "Hmm... you do seem shorter... What?! How can that happen?"

"I don't know, I felt it after the ride. Maybe something about the horse?"

"Mercury?" she put her hands on her hips. He felt the temperature drop a few degrees as he looked up at her, so much larger and stronger than him now. "What do you mean?"

"No, I don't mean anything. Just... just that I wasn't this short when we got here."

She sighed. "Maybe it's been a long day. You must be tired after that ride." She placed her hand around his neck, cupping his head. It was unnerving how large it was, it almost covered his head entirely. "Do you want to go in and lie down for a bit? Sleep on it, and you never know, everything will be okay when you wake up."

It was tempting. Hell, that's what he'd wanted all along. If she'd made that offer ten minutes ago he would have grabbed it with both hands. But... something seemed off now. He had a weird feeling about this farm and that horse. And he had to figure out what was happening to him! Why was he even debating this? Surely that was more important. Her fingers stroked his neck, as if nudging him towards a decision.

"Erm... I would love to, Samantha, but I think I should go back and get some rest. This situation is too much for me right now."

She looked into his eyes, saying nothing. He sensed that while she was looking at him, she was thinking of something else. Something that had nothing to do with what he had just said. "But what about me?" she blurted out, slipping one hand under her dress.

Cody knew that if he stayed back for that, he would end up staying over. His cock would make that decision for him. "Can we do it some other time? I'm really not feeling it right now."

"Fine," she said, her expression sullen. "Fine." For a moment he was afraid she was going to hit him, but then she stalked off, making long strides towards the truck. He hurried to follow along. "Get in!" she shouted at him as he jogged towards the door, holding his pants up and trying to not kick his shoes off. He had trouble getting in the seat since it was so much higher, but he made it on the second attempt. She slammed the door shut after him with a force that made him thankful he hadn't left a finger in the jamb.