- Text Size +

Twenty minutes later, Cody had showered and dressed as best as he could (tightest shirt, extra hole in the belt, rolled up pants) given his condition, and was pacing in the living room. He would look out the window every few seconds, or go into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. Why was he so nervous? She'd blown him yesterday right? And hadn't she told him in no uncertain terms how much she wanted to do it again?

There was a knock on the door, and he opened it. There she was. He still couldn't get over the fact that she absolutely towered over him. In fact, over everything. She had to lean a little to enter the apartment. "Any trouble finding the place?" he asked, as he moved in for a hug. She was wearing brown shorts and a plain grey pullover, and had done her hair up in a bun. She didn't reply. Instead, she leaned down and wrapped her arms around him. Her face completely filled his vision as she planted her lips on his and started kissing him. Her tongue invaded his mouth, roaming and roving around with vigor. He was taken aback at her ferocity. "Mmm," she moaned as she lifted him off the floor and onto the couch. He was now more than shoulder height to her, and she had to just barely lean down.

"Miss me?" she smiled down at him, her arms still on his shoulders. He nodded, still trying to catch his breath. His erection was poking painfully against his jeans now. She looked down and softly touched it through the fabric. He shuddered.

"I missed you too, Cody." She stepped backward and leaned against the wall. "You know, I was thinking, I've never felt such an instant connection to anyone before. I usually don't do that with guys on the first date. But something about you just made me feel... safe, for some reason. I can't tell why. You must think I'm such a big slut." She looked down, looking exactly like a child who had just said a forbidden word.

Ugh. Women, and their feelings. "What are you saying?" said Cody. "Of course I don't think that. I've... I've also felt an instant connection to you, now that I think about it. Yesterday was awesome." He stepped down from the couch and walked up to her. "And you know what? If you're a big slut, you're my big slut," and he slapped her ass. It barely made an impact on it. He couldn't stop thinking about how small his hand was against her enormous butt. She caught his hand, perhaps in anticipation of another slap. He tried to free it but her grip was too strong.

"Are you serious, about feeling a connection?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I am."

"You don't know how much that means to me, you saying that." She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. He tried to hug her but only managed to get his arms part of the way around her ass. He remembered again that he had been as tall as her breasts yesterday, instead of having to look up at them as he was doing now.

"So," she continued, stroking his head with her hand. "How about we hit the town today? Maybe watch a movie, get drunk. We could get to know each other. We didn't really do much... talking yesterday."

"Umm... I gotta work. And don't you? I don't even know what you do."

"Oh, you could call in sick. I already did. And see? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. We don't even know what we do for a living."

He didn't reply. It was a tempting thought. He hadn't called in sick for a few months now, so his boss wouldn't mind. He remembered that he had promised to make it up to her yesterday. There remained a nagging thought at the back of his mind: about his shrinking, about seeing a doctor. He was conflicted. As if to tilt the balance, Samantha leaned forward and brushed the front of his jeans with her hand. "I promise," she whispered in his ear, "to make it worth your while, Cody."

That last touch, and the way she'd said his name, had sent him almost over the edge. He looked up at her. The hottest girl he had ever met was looking at him with the most seductive expression he had ever seen on someone's face. It felt like she was offering him a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that he would be a fool to refuse. What can I do about the shrinking anyway? Going to the doctor is for wimps. "What the hell," he said. "Let's do it."