- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for reading.

 

<><><>

<><><>

Tony woke from the dream a little disturbed. It had been a dream from a different life, a life that wasn't his, and a life that made no sense.

 

Fortunately he woke long before Emily, so he had plenty of time to prepare. Even as he slipped out of his bed, at the foot of Emily's own, he was still bothered by the dream. In the dream, his life had been filled with doubt and uncertainty; bills, a job, car repair, even his relationships in the dream were fraught with confusion and doubt.

 

But not so for Tony. Tony lived a life of blissful surety. Unlike his dream, Tony had a responsibility and a clear understanding of it. Tony moved quickly, and with determination. Though he was still in a glass box, it was a far stretch from the one he had occupied when he first came to Grace’s care. He made his way across the soft padded surface toward the pair of bathtubs set in a corner of the aquarium. One of the two tubs was perfectly sized for him, and the other, looming over his tub, was much, much larger. On the way over, he glanced toward a tablet facing the aquarium, permanently plugged in, and displaying an unlocked screen, silently playing a comedy with no notifications.

 

He had to stand on his toes to reach the valves for the spigot, but he was able to start a flow of steaming hot water into the basin. It felt normal to turn the handle, and Tony was grateful for the ability to easily control the water. Grace had once off-handedly mentioned how easily it had been to order things for her job and simply write them off without consequence.

 

To Tony, all that mattered was that she had benevolently provided these luxuries, unlike his dream wherein a broken water heater might cost him thousands of dollars.

 

From beside the basin, he dropped a single eucalyptus leaf from a pile of dried leaves into the rising water. From there it was a quick trip to a soap dish for a sliver of castile soap that Tony, with practiced effort, hoisted over the rim of the tub and into the water.

 

The water was already becoming fragrant, and with the soft, almost neutral scent of the soap added to it, the first part of Tony’s morning ritual was nearly complete. A ridiculously plush and soft towel, hung over the high end of the tub.

 

Quickly shutting off the water, Tony rushed as quickly as was silently possible back to where Emily still slept. The sun was just starting to crest up over the horizon and through the window. It had been weeks since Grace had brought them up from the cabin's basement, but it was still nice to see the brilliant orange light flooding in.

 

Emily usually slept later than Tony. Tony had work to do before she woke, and Emily enjoyed the later mornings. Tony climbed up on his own bed, onto his knees, and gently lifted Emily’s sheets off her feet. Tony leaned in and gently pressed his lips to her soles, causing her to stir. He continued to kiss her feet, even as she pulled herself out of her slumber.

 

“Mmmm, good morning, Tony.” Emily said.

 

As she came to, she began actively participating in Tony’s kisses, pressing her feet into his face, pulling his head into her soles. Emily allowed Tony to continue for minutes, guiding his lips over her feet as she laid comfortably in her bed. When she had finished with Tony for the moment, she simply pulled her feet away, and threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up to stretch.

 

“Nnnggh! Do we have any messages, Tony?” Emily asked.

 

“None at this moment.” Tony affirmed. “Her message from last night is the last we’ve received, so we should expect her later this morning.”

 

“Good. Let’s get washed up.” Emily ordered.

 

That was enough for Tony, who scurried from his bed, at the foot of Emily’s, and rushed back to the tubs. It wasn’t enough to have the bath prepared, Tony knew he was expected to be waiting by the tub for her. By the time Emily had casually strolled to the bathtub, Tony had almost sprinted to the foot of the tub to wait, on his knees, for Emily to arrive. Emily took her time, but didn’t meander. She reached over the tub wall to test the waters.

 

“Very good. Come here, Tony.” Emily ordered.

 

Tony stood up and walked over to Emily, without being ordered held up his arms to allow Emily easier access to reach down and hoist him under his arms. As she lifted him over the tub wall, he caught a glimpse of the tub made for him, still empty. Emily generally preferred bathing with Tony. It also gave Tony the opportunity to reach down into the water and pull out the eucalyptus leaf. Tony discarded the leaf and was gently lowered into the water at the foot of the tub.

 

The steaming bath of soapy, scented water was soothing in a way few things could be, even if the tub was far too large for him. Emily herself climbed into the tub opposite Tony, and as each of her legs dipped into the water, the water rose around Tony, until Emily lowered herself into the tub and the water rose around Tony’s neck.

 

Before he had even acclimated to the rising water, Emily’s legs had found their way around his head, her ankles and heels rubbing across his face. Tony remained still as Emily’s soles and toes rubbed over him. Her right foot descended into the water and pressed into his chest. This was Tony’s signal, done most mornings, and Tony got to work right away, kneading his thumbs and fingers into the submerged foot. Emily moaned as he massaged the foot, her eyes closing and sinking to her chin in the water. As she moved, every part of her overwhelmed him in the tub, her thighs and legs pushing and pulling him around as one foot and leg rubbed over his head, and he rubbed the other. When she was satisfied with his work, she switched feet and let Tony continue massaging, while her now dripping leg caressed him.

 

Tony worked on her feet, on her calves, on her thighs. Everything was difficult to manage, Emily moved as she wanted, heedless of Tony in the tub with her, and the water was deep enough to require him to dive for most of his tasks. This was part luxury for Emily, and part hygiene, as Tony worked his way over Emily, kneading and rubbing into her abs. He surfaced and took a deep breath before Emily chuckled, and pushed him back under to resume his work, now up to her chest. Under the water, Tony could only hear garbled moans as he worked, but it was enough to suggest he was having the intended effect.

 

He felt Emily seize him from under the water and haul him up, pulling him above the surface and resting him on her chest. For minutes while the water lost its heat Tony and Emily rested in the tub. The sun had fully risen above the tallgrass outside the windows and painted the aquarium with a golden glow.

 

“Okay, that’s enough.” Emily declared.

 

She pushed Tony off him, into the water where he floundered briefly as Emily rose out of the water and stepped out of the tub. She took her time, shaking off the excess water, and running her hands through her hair casting more water away, before turning back to the tub and hauling Tony back out. She took her time in drying off with the towel, making sure she was as dry as possible before dropping the towel over Tony where he stood next to her.

 

“She sounded excited when she last texted. Did she say what about?” Emily asked, not bothering to turn to Tony as she made her own way to the container of lotion.

 

“Only that she was excited for this weekend.” Tony replied.

 

He finished drying, as much as the damp towel would allow, and then took his place on the retrieval platform, where he and Emily were expected to be when Grace arrived. Emily, however, spent precious moments working the lotion into her skin, up her legs, over her stomach and breasts, and then back down her shoulders and arms. It was easy enough, the tub containing the lotion was larger than the tub they’d climbed out of, and Emily was able to scoop out an entire handful of glycerine-shea butter without denting the volume at all.

 

She walked over to the retrieval platform, her hand still coated in thick, creamy moisturizer. When she met Tony at the platform, she wiped the hand off on Tony’s face, which allowed him to spread the lotion over himself. As he moisturized on his knees next to Emily’s chair, she took her seat. From the platform, they could see the two most relevant features for them on the outside; the tablet, perpetually cycling through sitcoms stored on its internal storage, and the door leading into the cabin.

 

Tony didn't have much of an opportunity to enjoy the raucus, subtitled, antics of a sex toy sales office with a hilariously mismatched and loveable misfits, before the unmistakable sounds of an engine, tires on gravel, and a faint hint of screaming guitars. The silence that followed was predictable as was the sound of keys at the door. The door opened and Grace entered without much fanfare. She carried with her a large canvas bag, but worse her working attire, suggesting she had driven straight from her truncated shift at work; a button up blouse, a pencil skirt, her black open toed pumps, and of course, her glasses. She wore her hair up in a bun, but quickly pulled out the tie holding it back as she entered the cabin.

 

“Good morning!” Grace said with an abundance of enthusiasm. “We’re going to have so much fun tonight!”

 

She quickly kicked off her shoes and made her way over to the aquarium. She reached into the back and pulled out a clear tupperware, with a visibly distraught woman inside it. Tony had become accustomed to size estimations, and by his very brief observance, Grace’s newest acquisition fell right between his own uniquely diminutive size and Emily’s much larger stature. Of course that didn’t help the woman trying to remain standing and screaming, thoughtlessly, for help from within the food container.

 

“Believe it or not, this little lady tried to hide the fact that she shrunk. Apparently she didn’t think it would be a good look for her company, which folded anyway.” Grace said, regarding her newest toy. She shook the container, jostling the woman off her feet.

 

“But that’s not all…” Grace continued, replacing the tupperware and fishing a box from the bag.

 

Still wrapped in plastic, the box prominently displayed the words ‘Not intended for human use. For figurine use only.’ under the much larger, much bolder, and much more striking ‘MULTISIZE HARNESS AND STRAPS!’

 

“So, what do you say we take this party downstairs, get you two set up with some new attire…” Grace waved the box of shrunken bondage gear suggestively. “And get acquainted with my new plaything?”

 

Emily answered with him, but Tony was just as quick, without hesitation, and fully emphatic as he responded;

 

“Yes, mistress!”

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

That's all for Anthony, Emily, and Grace for now! Thank you again for reading!