- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Remember to keep your tools' moving parts well lubricated, and double check for tolerances.

But seriously, it's about to get a bit weird. Please enjoy.

...
...

Milly’s mind didn’t even take the time to fully process the sight of the second Athena, or the man at the end of the leash. Milly reached into her hoodie pocket and drew the revolver, leveling it at the new synthetic. The trigger was a hard pull, but Milly panicked, it shouldn't have been this hard to pull. Looking down at the revolver, Milly’s heart sank. The gun wasn’t firing because a hand had gripped the cylinder, a giant hand. The gynoid she had been working on, the one supposedly in a power saver state had reached out and held the cylinder still between her fingers.


Another hand snaked up from behind and took hold of Milly’s chin, turning her head back toward the supposedly inert gynoid. Instead of a calm, inactive face, the Athena stared back, a toothy grin across its face.


“Hello. Thank you for coming out to take care of me.” The gynoid said.


Milly tried to keep ahold of the gun, tried to pull the trigger, but the gynoid had other plans. Without taking notice of Milly’s resistance, the gynoid simply pulled the gun from Milly’s grasp and tossed it aside. Milly wanted to keep track of where it fell, to try and retrieve it later, but the machine kept her head turned away and toward its own face. The now free hand of the synthetic slipped under both the hoodie and Milly’s shirt, pulling Milly into an inescapable embrace while at the same time moving up her abdomen. All of Milly’s efforts were for nothing as the gynoid soon had pulled her face only millimeters away, and was holding Milly tightly against her own nude body while working her synthetic fingers under the cups of Milly’s bra.


“But now, I think you should let us take care of you for awhile.” Milly was already panicking, but the eagerness in the gynoid's voice was alarming on its own.


The robot squeezed Milly’s jaw, forcing Milly’s mouth open just enough for the gynoid to pull Milly’s lips into her own. Milly’s eye shot wide, but before she could attempt to stop it, she felt the gynoid’s tongue shove its way passed her own lips and teeth into her mouth.


Milly’s panic began to reach new heights, the situation had spiraled well out of her control, and she was losing ground by the moment. She fought to extricate the foreign organ, but the synthetic just moved the hand clenching Milly’s jaw to the back of Milly’s head and prevented any chance of pulling away. The robot’s tongue was clearly not the factory standard, as once it was in her mouth, it slowed its advance. The synthetic was clearly enjoying the process of violating Milly’s mouth.


Realizing her struggles would only wear her out, Milly tried to refocus her thoughts, in doing so opened her eyes to take stock of the situation. What she saw was bad enough, the robot holding her hostage was very much enjoying this, still grinning and watching Milly’s misery with glee.


“That’s a good girl, I want you to enjoy this.” The sexbot said, completely audible despite the robot’s tongue being several inches out of its mouth, and several inches into her own. “But it doesn’t matter if you fight it. In a few weeks you’ll be as pliable and willing as him.”


Milly could only guess ‘him’ referred to the hobbled gimp being lead around by the second Athena, but it was the certainty and the mention of ‘weeks’ that alarmed her more. As she tried to scream, the gynoid’s tongue wormed deeper into her mouth, coiling around her own tongue and dropping into her throat. The robot’s tongue was textured, it had ribs and nubs that no natural tongue would have, it also moved like a living aggressive thing. It even felt as though the tongue were in multiple places, like it surrounded her own tongue as it probed the depths of her neck.


She would have coughed, but with her head held in place and a tongue moving inserted into her throat, the best Milly could manage was a stifled gagging reflex. The robot’s hand had worked under her bra completely and was now squeezing her left breast, while impossibly playing with the right’s nipple just by virtue of the gynoid’s size and manual dexterity.


The inhuman tongue had snaked it's way completely into Milly's throat and even though there was no helping it, Milly's gag reflex kicked in overtime. Milly could feel the tears already flowing from the strain and her body's autonomous attempt to expel the invading tongue.


All of this nightmare was made worse by the painful twisting the gynoid had placed on Milly's body. The robot had pulled Milly into its embrace, but turned Milly's head to facilitate the deep attack on Milly's tonsils.


Milly's chest hurt with the need for oxygen and she wondered if this was how it ended; asphyxiated by a gynoid's overly affectionate tongue, when she was subjected to an entirely new sensation. The synthetic began to retract the tongue, but as it came out from deep in Milly's throat, Milly was made to feel all of those ridges and nubs like never before.


By the time the tongue had emerged from her throat enough to allow her to breathe through her nose again, Milly couldn't fight the coughing fit that followed. The gynoid pulled its tongue free of Milly and slid it up Milly's face, coating the freelance technician's lips, nostrils, and right eye in a thick, viscous, and pungent lubricant that had pleasant berry scent and flavor, although Milly didn't take much enjoyment from that. The tongue went even higher, leaving a thick trail up Milly’s forehead, knocking away the baseball cap, and depositing a sum of saliva in Milly’s hair before pulling back.


With the tongue now completely out of her mouth, Milly could see the nightmarish, alien thing for what it was; neon green and yellow, comprised of three distinct tongues that all were covered flanges, protrusions and even what looked to be small suction cups on one side of each. Worst of all, each clearly had a hollow tip that was still oozing synthetic saliva.


Milly wanted to look away, but the synthetic held her head in place while Milly coughed up more of the robot's spit, now dripping down Milly's chin from both where the gynoid had licked her, and expelled with each cough from her own throat.


"Please…" Milly choked out between fits of breathing and coughing. "Please just let me go. I'll do whatever you want, I'll clear the restrictions. Just let me out of here."


"Aw, it's so cute that you think you're going to have a choice in the matter." The gynoid holding Milly released Milly's head and the hand that had been fondling her breasts pulled down, out her clothing.


For a brief moment, Milly hoped she might have a chance to make a dash for the door, but that hope was crushed, almost literally, underfoot as a bare heel came crashing down on her face, pressing her back into the cleavage of the gynoid that had just assaulted her.


Milly grunted and tried to move the taller Athena's foot from her head, but to no avail.


"I think she's over dressed for an appliance, don't you think so, Pandora?"


The one with her heel pressing Milly into a valley of tits was clearly not trying to actually crush Milly's skull, but the heel did twist back and forth, ensuring that Milly's pain and discomfort never got boring. The foot even slipped, using the arch instead to keep Milly in place.


"Oh, definitely, Galatea. Do you think I should help her get more comfortable?"


"I think that would be lovely."


Milly's world suddenly went dark, hot, and even more oppressive as Pandora slammed her breasts together around Milly's head and Galatea's foot. Galatea probably didn't mind so much, but did pull her foot out, leaving Milly alone in a roiling sea of hot synthetic flesh. Milly could hear Pandora laughing, but for Milly the confines of Pandora's cleavage were hellish. As the gynoid pressed and shifted her chest, Milly was being assaulted on all sides by tits bigger than her head, heavier than bags of concrete, and with all the customizable options even the basic Athena model offered, a firmness that was at times like a pillow and at others more reminiscent of the bags of concrete.


Milly was flung prone when Pandora pulled her breasts apart and thrust her chest forward. Disoriented, out of breath, and still unrecovered from Pandora's tongue, Milly hadn't even got both hands back on the ground when Galatea's foot came down on her back.


The air rushed out of Milly as Galatea's foot pinned her to the ground. Milly was in no position to even kick her legs as she felt her sneakers being pulled off.


From behind her, as the second shoe slipped off her foot, and Pandora grabbed her ankle to begin working on Milly's sock, the synthetic began humming happily as she worked.


Milly found the air to shriek in shock as something hot and slimy contacted the sole of her now bare foot. Milly strained to look back from behind Galatea's leg and caught a glimpse of Pandora's neon tri-tongue, caressing Milly's foot. With Milly's ankle in the gynoid's grip, there was no way to avoid it as Pandora's branching tongue wormed in between Milly's toes, coiled around the heel, and wrapped around the arch, all simultaneously. Even slathering one of Milly's feet didn't distract Pandora, however, and the other shoe and sock were quick to be discarded.


Milly turned away, squealing in protest, but noticing something she hadn't before. The man that Galatea had brought out was no longer being held by the leash. Galatea was standing over Milly, but the man was still on his hands and knees, near the hallway he'd emerged from.


As the tongue found her other foot, Milly screamed out.


“What are you doing? Help me!”


“Stop.” Galatea commanded, lifting her foot from Milly’s back. “Don’t let her get away but, I want her to be paying attention to this.”


Pandora obliged and ceased salivating, but instead pulled Milly’s legs wide and back. Milly found herself in a precarious position, as the synthetic pulled her back and prone over both of the synthetic’s thighs. One of the gynoid’s hands pressed Milly’s back, pinning her down, the other grabbed Milly’ impromptu ponytail, pulling her head back to better watch.


Galatea walked over to the man on his hands and knees. She picked up his leash and pulled him toward where Milly was held on Pandora’s thighs. When they were almost a few feet away, Galatea pulled the man, off his hands. She then squatted down next to him and unbuckled the leather eye restraint blindfold.


As Galatea slipped the blindfold away, Milly watched as the man underneath blinked, as he was exposed to light for what seemed like the first time in a long time. He looked very confused, glancing about the room and to the various occupants, although whenever his eyes would move toward the gynoids, his gaze fell to the floor. Galatea turned the man’s head toward Milly, while unlocking the spreader bar between his ankles.


“Now, my pet, I have a choice for you.” Galatea said, more gently than she had with Milly or Pandora. “You see that lovely new toy in Pandora’s care? She wants to leave our company. She thinks she’d be happier if she were gone from here.” Galatea stood and walked to the front door, which only took her a couple of striding steps. She opened the door, letting it swing wide and returned back to stand over the newly unshackled man.


“Here’s your choice; you can leave. You can walk right out that door.” She pointed toward the exit. “If you do, you know that Pandora and I cannot follow you. You’ll be free. If you choose to flee, we’ll also let this new toy go. Pandora will even return her shoes.” Galatea sneered a bit at the thought. Galatea squatted back down, pulling the man’s chin to look her directly in the face. As she did, Milly could see the man uncomfortable with the direct eye contact as his chest began to rise and fall harder and more rapidly.


“Oh, you can stay. You can serve me. And Pandora and I’ll make sure that this lovely new toy gets to experience the joys and pleasures of servitude with you.” Galatea released his face and stood back up, regarding him from four meters up. “So make your choice, pet. Freedom for you and the little technician here, or deep and willing service to me?” Before he could respond, Galatea grabbed the spreader bar between his wrists and pulled him up to his feet, then unlocked the bar from his wrist manacles. As he nervously watched, she casually tossed the second bar to the ground.


“Get out of here! Go! Get help!” Milly shouted.


The sudden extra input seemed to startle the man, who looked back to Milly, clearly unsure of what to do. He glanced from Milly, back to the open door. From the door, to Galatea.


“Take your time, pet. Don’t rush this decision.” Galatea said.


Milly was elated to watch the man take a tentative, nervous step away from Galatea and toward the door. He looked back, checking to see that Galatea hadn’t followed him in his miniscule step, then took another, equally meager step toward the door. The process of clearing the distance between where he’d stood and the door was agonizing. Every tiny step soaked in a timid fear and checking to make sure the titanic synthetic woman wasn’t bearing down on him.


“Yes! Go! Call the fucking feds or something!” Milly shouted at him, while clawing futiley ok the flooring. Milly's struggles elicited a chuckle from Pandora, who patted Milly on the back reassuringly.


“Just calm down and watch, cutie.” Pandora said.


The man finally made it to the door and looked back, this time just at Galatea, looking long and still pensive. Milly’s heart sank when he grabbed the door handle and gently, meekly, shut the door, taking care to turn the knob before the door closed, reducing the sound as it shut, finalizing it by clicking the lock shut.


“Good pet.” Galatea said. “Now come back over here and show this new toy just how dedicated you are.” Galatea commanded, pointing at her crotch.


All of the hesitation seemed to melt away from the man, and he rushed back to the synthetic folding his arms behind his back and buried his head deep into her crotch, under the oversized phallus, an act that required the man to stand on his toes, and even Galatea to bend her knees slightly for him to reach her waiting pussy.


Galatea’s eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of the man’s tongue in her vagina. She pulled him deeper into her sex with a free hand, guiding his face and tongue to where she preferred him.


Milly was horrified to watch him willingly return back to servitude. Not only because it was a person giving up everything, but also because it was another bar to her escape.


“See? I told you to just be patient.” Pandora said. “Now, let’s get you more comfortable.”


The gynoid didn’t wait for Milly to object, bringing both hands to the waist of Milly’s jeans. There was a sound like a loud pop as the synthetic simply took ahold of the denim waistband and pulled in opposite directions with such strength and speed that the jeans simply shredded away at the seams.


Milly yelped in surprise. The violent shredding of her pants was definitely not what she had expected, given how delicately Pandora had removed her shoes and socks. Pandora slid her hands up Milly’s calves, letting her palms flow over Milly’s exposed legs, up to her thighs where the gynoid’s hands got a better grip on Milly’s thighs, pulling her closer and spreading her legs a bit more.


The gynoid clutched at Milly’s ass, working her fingers into Milly’s asscheeks and prompting renewed struggles. Milly’s panties weren’t really built to be between Milly’s butt and an Athena Class synthetic’s kneading hands, so when Pandora took the fabric in one hand and pulled, it tore away like it had been made of wet tissue paper.


“Wait! Just wait! I can even help you hide your presence!” Milly’s bargaining was somewhat undercut by the fact that Pandora hadn’t stopped exploring her skin. Pandora’s hands clapped back down on Milly’s ass and then slid up Milly’s back side as Milly through out bargaining chip after bargaining chip.


“I can make it so no one ever knows where you are!” She fought to keep the hem of her hoodie down, despite the larger, stronger hands of the Athena slipping under them.


As she fought with Pandora, she only barely caught Galatea pushing the gimp away from her. Milly was very aware, however, when Galatea stood over Milly’s head. The sight of the synthetic standing over her stilled her fighting, although Pandora took the opportunity to grab Milly by the hips and pulled Milly all the way up onto Pandora’s thighs.


Galatea squatted down, slowly, making sure that Milly watched as she lowered herself down on her heels. The synthetic brought a single index finger down under Milly’s chin. Milly was already in an uncomfortable position, naked from the waist down, her legs spread around a gynoid’s torso, stomach down on that gynoid’s bare thighs, that gynoid holding her hips in an unbreakable grip, and now, a second gynoid craning her neck up against her necks comfortable range of motion.


“I… I can wipe your online presence.” Milly offered. “I still know people at Syntheticism, I can get you new bodies, I can probably even find you military grade chassis, black market shit, anything you want. Please. Let me go.” Milly said, now looking up directly into Galatea’s face. “I can do more, you gotta believe me, please.”


The pause was painful. Milly wanted to find something else, anything else to lay on the table in exchange for her freedom, but while Galatea made her wait, Milly could think of nothing else to offer.


“You misunderstand,” When Galatea finally spoke, each word was a knife in Milly’s hopes. “You will do all of those things for us. All of them and more. And by the time we’re finished with you, you will do them happily, eagerly, just to please us.”


Galatea grabbed Milly’s hoodie, and the shirt under it, and pulled it off Milly in one stroke.


“But first,” Pandora said. “We have to re-calibrate you!” Pandora hoisted Milly high, bringing Milly’s crotch to her face in a vertigo inducing trip twelve feet up. Pandora’s triple-tongue extended out, Milly guessed to its full length as she felt the tendril-like tongues coil around her breasts before dragging themselves along her chest and stomach. Milly shrieked and began flailing, but Pandora didn’t relent. The tongues continued licking Milly, leaving a trail of synthetic saliva from the top of Milly’s chest down her stomach and then gathering together as they met near Milly’s legs.


The three briefly coalesced into one organ as they slid over Milly’s mons pubis, clitoral hood, and labia. Milly tried to stifle a groan as Pandora dragged the ridges and nubs of the bundle of tongues over Milly's exposed pussy in a seemingly unending living train of ribbed, flanged, and studded serpentine muscle.


The groan won out, accompanied by a full body shudder as the tongues didn't stop until they had explored Milly's entire nethers. Sliding from her sex, cleaving her ass crack, and only retreating back into Pandora's mouth when they had swirled around on the small of Milly's back.


Milly was lifted even higher. She felt Pandora's hand come just under her chest, holding her level as she stood up. Milly found herself suddenly clinging to Pandora's wrist for stability as the world fell away from her.


When Pandora had reached her full height, Milly found herself eye-to-lips with Galatea. Milly couldn’t focus, but it was hard to turn away from the taller synthetics lips, full, and taken on a subtle, dark coloring, emulating a natural lipstick. It was even harder as Galatea, on a few inches away, let her own tongue slip between her lips. The tip of her tongue poked out from her lips first, and began to fall toward her own chin. It kept going, and going, and going. The tongue grew in girth as it continued to almost pour of out from Galatea’s lips, looking as thick as Milly’s wrist if not thicker and it hadn’t stopped.


Milly shook her head, her eyes widened as she was forced to stare at the gynoid’s tongue spilling forth. “No. No, no, no, no. Please don’t.” Milly protested. As she protested, Pandora didn’t wait patiently. Milly felt an intrusion at her anus and vagina at the same time, while a third teased its way onto her labia, it’s tip working her clitoral hood.


Milly regretted the moan that Pandora’s tongues worked out of her almost immediately as once her jaw dropped in shock, Galatea took the opportunity to invade Milly’s mouth. Whereas Pandora’s tongues were eager, coiling worms, probing everything around Milly’s sex and anus, Galatea’s tongue was a striking contrictor, shooting out, bludgeoning through Milly’s lips and wrenching her jaw open as the tongue pushed passed her own, and into the back of Milly’s throat almost instantly.


A scream out of Milly was stifled by the invading organ, but it didn’t matter as Galatea closed the distance, meeting Milly’s lips with her own, and seizing Milly’s head in one hand, the other worked to support Milly’s elevated position by fondling one of Milly’s tits. Milly wasn’t completely unfamiliar with fellatio, and she’d used her own mouth to prepare a dildo for personal use on the regular, but this was unprecedented. Galatea’s tongue was like an entire forearm being shoved to the elbow down Milly’s neck. Worse yet, Milly could feel it. Milly could feel it writhe against her lips, in her mouth, and even in her throat, she could feel it pulse and squirm. It dawned on Milly in a moment of incidental horror that the tongue wasn’t suffocating her, she could still breathe, and wouldn’t be afforded the luxury of passing out.


The pair of Pandora’s tongues at Milly’s orifices had completed their feeler mission and were now moving into Milly’s rectum and vagina, as Pandora pushed them deeper, pressing her own lips to Milly’s crotch and adding suction to the already overwhelming experience. Milly couldn’t object, Galatea’s tongue was now deep into Milly’s throat, and Milly’s flailing had no effect on loosening either gynoids’ grips or dislodging their many tongues. Milly’s limbs were getting heavy as both of the gynoids were applying pressure, tipping Milly back and forth between the pair, their tongues plunging into her, pulling out of her, and Pandora’s third tongue attacking her clit. Milly could feel the artificial lubricant, Pandora’s saliva, spilling from Pandora’s tongues and her own nethers and dripping off her torso or running down her legs.


Milly could feel the orgasm building in the base of spine. A burning, tingling threatening to swell out as the gynoids continued their unabated assault. Her strength had been licked out of her as she felt the muscles in her back tense up. Milly was sure she was going to lose control of her pleasure, but she wasn’t prepared for Pandor’s tongues to adopt a new sinister tactic. The three tongues began to vibrate, shuddering at a frantic pace.


The ogasm overtook Milly almost immediately after. Milly screamed, muffled by the ever present tongue in her throat. Milly felt her lower back lock up, her hips and spinal muscles freezing in sharp constriction. The muscular seize spreading to her legs, which kicked and twitched in the air. She felt her vagina try to clamp down on the tongue inside it, but even in her involuntary pleasure, she was unable to overpower the gynoid, and Pandora’s tongue kept working even as Milly’s cum spurted out around it. Even Milly’s hands and feet clenched in overpowering bliss.


The wracking pleasure radiated in flowing waves, each slightly less intense than the one that preceded it, but neither gynoid was relenting. Milly’s orgasm caused Pandora to laugh heartily, and the gynoid rewarded Milly’s sexual release by grabbing Milly’s ankle and elevating, rotating Milly between until one of Milly’s legs was high in the air, and Milly had been twisted around on their tongues.


As Milly’s last few waves of orgasmic tension faded, her limbs felt heavy. Her arms fell down, no longer clutching onto the gynoids for stability, and her leg not held high in the air by Pandora went limp.


With the last of her energy tongue fucked from her, Milly groaned as she felt Pandora’s tongues start to retreat. The coiled helixes in her pussy and in her ass stopped vibrating, although the tongue at her clit kept buzzing away as it slid back down her labia.


At the same time, Galatea sucked her own tongue back. Just as before, where Pandora had displayed a kind of artistic attention to detail in violating Milly, Galatea simply jerked her tongue out of Milly’s throat and mouth, stepping back and letting Milly’s upper body fall.


Pandora slurped up some of the mixed juices from Milly’s soaked crotch noisily, but it was hardly enough to prevent a torrent of different fluids from running down Milly’s suspended form while Pandora kept her hanging by an ankle.


“Oh, that was delicious.” Pandora said. Milly was still conscious, but barely cognizant of what was happening outside of coughing up Galatea’s spit, and processing the last few minutes of her life.


Pandora lifted Milly higher, so she could look Milly in the face. The gynoid feigned a look of pity as her face came into Milly’s view.


“Oh no, my new toy looks to be soaked to the bone.” Pandora’s mocking tone was made worse by the tongues, acting as one, licking a relatively thin line of dripping liquid from Milly’s upside down face. “But it looks like you enjoyed that.”


“Please…” Milly managed to sputter through the exhaustion and fluids.


“What was that?” Pandora mocked, turning her ear to Milly and leaning in, feigning interest. 


“Please…” Milly repeated.


“What do you mean, ‘please’?” Pandora asked. “Oh, I get it!”


Pandora casually spun Milly around to see the scene unfolding on the couch. Galatea had sat down and had pulled the gimp onto her phallic accessory. The man’s body was comically small as his head was completely engulfed between Galatea’s thighs, but Milly could still hear him struggling with the size of the prosthetic she’d seen the gynoid sporting. Despite his lack of size, Galatea seemed to be enjoying his efforts, her lips curled in a satisfied smile, one hand pulling his head deeper and deeper onto the shaft, the other playing with her own nipple.


“You want me to teach you how to please me like he does for Gal, is that it?” Pandora asked, lacking any earnesty.


Milly shook her head, a slow, defeated back and forth, less an answer to Pandora’s disingenuous question and more an expression of horrified impotence at what she knew was coming. “No, please don’t.”


“Hey, don’t be like that. You’ll get it eventually. I’ll make sure of it. But for now, just try your best.” Pandora said.


Milly felt like she was falling, and, in a way, she was. The floor rushed up at her for a brief moment before her descent stopped and she was spun back toward Pandora, this time, looking straight at her, literally, golden bush.


“Remember to use your lips and your tongue.” Pandora instructed. Milly’s world rocked as Pandora flopped down to the couch, far too small for one Athena, but with both her and Galatea, it strained under their weight, and they were pressed side-to-side on the cushions. As she sat, Pandora swung a leg wide, over the arm of the couch, and let Milly’s limp form swing down into her waiting pussy.


Milly’s face impacted the gynoid’s sex with a wet slap. Milly couldn’t tell how much of the fluids were from Pandora’s excitement or the spit still clinging to her own face, but it didn’t matter. As soon as Milly contacted Pandora’s pussy, the gynoid’s palm was there at the back of Milly’s head to crush her deeper into the labial folds. Milly heard a groan from above her, but was too exhausted to even extend her tongue.


“You need to at least try.” Milly could hear Pandora saying. “If you don’t, I’ll have to put you away for awhile.”


Milly hung motionless by the ankle, breathing was already nigh impossible, with her entire face wedged into a robot’s sex, but Pandora made good on her threat when it became apparent that Milly wasn’t going to comply.


“Okay, if that’s the way you want it. We’ll work on your obedience when you wake up.” Pandora promised.


Milly’s world went completely dark. In an instant, Pandora’s hand had disappeared from behind MIlly, but the pale columns that made up the gynoid’s thighs had slammed shut around Milly’s cranium. Hot, wet, crushing pressure was all around. Milly was vaguely aware of Pandora releasing her ankle, but grabbing her around the waist, she was also vaguely aware of her limbs going limp in the gynoid’s embrace. Unconsciousness took her a moment later.