- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Author’s notes:
This chapter contains: breasts, feet, insertion, mouthplay, a bathtub scene, and body exploration.
_____________
Yes, the Vesper is an actual sex-toy which doubles down as a beautiful necklace. It is really elegant.

If you are interested, here is a link to a review of this marvellous ornament:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqItkG3sD2I

 

I did not know that they made jewellery sex-toys. It really blew my mind. But cool I guess.
_____________

Also, this was a source of inspiration for the bathtub scene: https://www.gifsfor.com/bathtub-masturbation-with-watersquirt-gif/
_____________


.

With just one finger, Khrystina pressed her tiny husband against her cleavage

THUMP, THUMP! THUMP, THUMP!

Adeel covered his ears. It was as if somebody was rhythmically blowing up boxes of TNT deep within his wife’s chest cavity. The two massive mounds of human flesh on either side of him trembled in the face of the powerful pumping organ.

“My heart is pounding so quickly against my chest. Can you feel it?”

Khrystina’s eyes were half-closed and her pupils were rolled all the way up so that only the whites of her eyes were visible. She bit her lips sensually.

Emphasising each word, she said, “I… LOVE… this...”

 

Adeel called out, “Khrystina!”

“Mmmmm….”

“Khrystina, this isn’t black magic, is it?”

She snorted and said, “How does it matter?”

“Khrystina, you’ve got to tell me that this isn’t witchcraft.”

“Shhh… it’s not important.”

“It is kinda important to me.”

“Just enjoy the moment, will ya buddy?”

“Would you enjoy this situation if you were in my position?”

Khrystina plucked her husband and raised him up to her lips.

“You know what’s important Adeel?”

He could feel her breath wash over him. She pressed him against her torn lips and kissed him.

She added, “It is important that we fix this once and for all. After today, this will never happen again.”

“Ok, ok, I have learnt my lesson. This will never happen again. Please turn things back to normal.”

“No Adeel. You haven’t learnt your lesson. We need to resolve all our major problems today. Period. So that we can finally be happy.”


“Khrystina, change takes time. You can’t expect everything to resolve itself overnight. It doesn’t work like that. We can’t fix all our problems in one day.”

“Then you will remain small until we finish fixing them.”

Khrystina turned her gaze towards her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She ran her other hand over her injuries.

She said slowly, “Look at what you’ve done… All these marks… All this pain… Why?”

Adeel said nothing. A feeling of remorse swept over him.

“Look at how you’ve smashed my face and battered my lips. How can you keep doing this to me? There has to be another way for us to solve the issues which arise between us.”

Khrystina pressed her tiny lover against her lips and kissed him again.

“Why do you keep reverting back to violence, Adeel?”


When she looked at him, she realised that he was frightened out of his wits. She needed to diffuse the tension before any further discussion could take place.

“You can tell me. I won’t hurt you. I promise.”

“It is a spontaneous burst of anger. I don’t know why I do it. I don’t want to do it. But it just happens somehow.”

“Adeel. You are a very successful businessman. I’ve never ever seen you abuse your employees or your clients or any other person. Why can’t you treat me the same way you treat them? You are always so compassionate and so kind to everyone. Why can’t you treat me with the compassion and kindness that I deserve?”

“I do, don’t I?”

Khrystina tilted her head upwards and dropped him onto the bridge of her nose. He could feel air moving through the nasal pathways beneath him. She turned towards her reflection.

“Just look at what you have done to my face. Does this look like compassion and kindness to you?”

“Khrystina, you are acting as if I hit you all the time.”

“Does that really justify your actions? How many times have you hit me?”

“Probably eleven times in the last four years. But you are right.”
He raised his hands upwards as if to say, ‘I surrender.’

He continued, “I have hit you a lot, and it isn’t justified, no. You are the apple of my eye. And you are entitled to the love, respect, and kindness that you deserve. When I am dealing with my employees, clients, or other people, I am dealing with people with whom I have a very superficial relationship. I don’t care about them. What they say doesn’t hurt me. But I care about you. You are my whole world. Sometimes when we argue, you tend to bring up my parentless childhood. As an orphan who has had a hard time growing up, it really cuts through me like a knife. It hurts, and it is very provocative.”

Khrystina pointed to the bruise underneath her left eye.
She said slowly, “Adeel, this can’t happen again. You hear me?”

She added, “Just look at this bruise. Your fist has left such a big mark on my face.”

Her finger swept him off her nose, and onto the bruise. She winced.

“Look at how your wrath has left a path of destruction in its wake.”

The purplish-blue ground on which Adeel stood covered an area the size of a bedroom. When he moved, she winced in pain.

“I am sorry about all of this. Please unshrink me. Let’s continue this conversation normally.”

“Adeel, do you know what I do after you hit me and leave?”

“No, I don’t really-”

“You are going to find out today. That will be your punishment.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When the goddess Fortuna showered the young, hard-working Egyptian mohammedan with a mountain of wealth, his subconscious overcompensated for his impoverished childhood by planting the seeds of Hedonism into some aspects of his life. From the very first moment that Adeel became immensely wealthy, every fabric of his being reeked with a lust for material goods. For most children who grow up on the streets, owning their own homes is the ultimate achievement. Adeel was no different. Ever since he took his first steps, he dreamt of having his own house. His custom-built mansion was the crowning achievement of the insatiable hedonist within him. He had spared no expense in its design and construction. Every minute detail was accounted for.

Of all the opulent amenities of his luxurious house, Adeel had come to favour his lavish, marble bathtub the most. The diamond-crystal shaped bathtub was so large that it could comfortably fit one and a half people. The “head” of the diamond-crystal shaped bathtub was a flat countertop-like structure.
It was designed to fulfill two purposes: 

The first purpose being that the vast, flat expanse provided for a stable surface on which a user could keep an object like say, a book, or a drink, or a towel, or anything really.
The second purpose being that it housed a single, tall, silver tap which stood equidistant from the edges.

Adeel sat at the edge of the white marble countertop, gazing at the massive crater in front of him. His legs dangled freely over the edge. A fall from this height would kill him- there was absolutely no doubt about it. The unexpected arrival of a looming shadow cast him and his surroundings into complete darkness. It was as if the goddess Nyx had descended upon him herself. Although he knew that this mysterious shade-giver was none other than his caring wife, the experience of darkness abruptly swallowing vast swathes of surroundings around him was deeply terrifying. But then again, in his newfound size, he found everything terrifying. He wheeled around to face the light-blotter: a skyward-rising milk-pale humanoid mountain. As she bent down to turn on the faucet and adjust the knobs, she blew him a kiss. A torrent of steamy-hot water poured into the bathtub. The sight of the massive expanse of a crater slowly filling up with water alarmed him. To him, the rising waterbody was as vast as a lake or a small sea.

A voice boomed, “Ahem, Ahem!”

Khrystina had brought her face closer to the countertop to get a better look at her lover. A slender, metallic ornament dangled from a chain around her neck. 

 

Adeel pointed at the mysterious, elegant trinket and asked, “What is that?”

“You’ll find out soon.”

“Is that a part of my punishment?”

“Maybeeee….”

She smiled at him deviously, and made a mock flicking motion with her thumb and index finger.

“NO, NO, PLEASE don’t. I am serious.”

“It is really funny. Just a few hours ago, you were towering over me with your balled up fists. I was so weak and helpless in front of you. And now… now, all I need to do is blow gently, and I’ll be sending you to a watery grave.”

Adeel was terrified. “Khrystina! Khrystina, you promised not to hurt me!”


“That I did. But you are just so small and helpless, I can’t help myself. If I let a spontaneous burst of emotion take over my body, who knows what will happen? I may end up causing a very serious accident. I wouldn’t know why I allowed myself to cause such a serious accident. I wouldn’t want such a serious accident to have occured. But it might just happen somehow.”

At first Adeel said nothing. He was terrified at what his brobdingnagian of a wife would end up doing. But then he quietly said, “Wow. That last part sounds eerily similar to something I said a while ago.”

She flashed her teeth at him. “Why, yes it does! I am GLAD that you recognised the similarity.”

She stood up, raised her right foot, and hovered it right above him.

“Khrystina, this isn’t funny. You might actually end up killing me.”

 

“Terrified?”

“Most certainly.”

The leg soared above him, and crashed into the rising sea. The other leg followed suit. 


Khrystina repositioned herself such that her back was against the bathtub floor, her head was at the pointed tip of the diamond-crystal shaped bathtub, and her legs were on either side of the edges of the countertop, and her vagina was directly under the tap: the torrent of rushing water crashed directly against her womanhood before pouring into the rising pool of water. The mystifying, slender cylinder was tucked neatly between her breasts. Khrystina bit her bottom lip sensually. Her eyes were half-closed and rolled back, so that only the whites of her eyes were visible. 

 

Adeel’s penis throbbed to life. It slowly ascended upwards as if to salute the majestic scene sprawled in front of it. He was filled with a beastial urge to massage his manhood. But his senses were overwhelmed, and he simply stood there immobilised, and in awe of his wife’s breathtaking magnificence. Her beauty had assumed the spirit of Aphrodite herself.

With the water level reaching high enough to engulf Khrystina’s abdomen, she decided to turn off the faucet.

“Come join me Hubby.”

Two giant fingers descended upon the tiny Egyptian. They delicately and gently lifted him into the air, and dropped him just slightly ahead of her belly-button. Adeel crashed head-first into the warm pool of water, and his body went under. But then he managed to find his footing and stand up. He was chest-deep in water.

Khrystina wrapped her hands around the strange obelisk-sized cylindrical object.

“Are you still curious as to what this is?”

Adeel nodded his head.

“This thing,” Khrystina whispered loudly, “is called the Vesper.”

She explained slowly, “It is a multi-purpose object. It is both an elegant piece of jewellery, and a marvellous sex-toy.”

She took it off her neck, and turned it on.

“It does a wonderful job of massaging my clit.”

Khrystina used her right hand to bring the vibrator down to her belly button. Her tiny husband watched in awe as the vibrating sex toy slowly immersed itself into the water. She gently swirled the tip of the cylindrical object inside her belly button. The machine’s rhythmic wigwag broke the calm of the water, and stirred it into a wild frenzy. Adeel lost his bearing, and collapsed into the liquid. Khrystina laughed heartily before raising her elegant, vibrating dildo out of the water.

“Oh my God! You look so cute when you are this helpless. I am sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.”

Using her right hand, Khrystina slowly massaged her clit with the oscillating, silver cylinder. It moved vertically in a to-and-fro motion between her vaginal lips.

She mumbled softly, “Oooh, this is nice. This is really nice.”

With her left hand, she caressed her right breast. Her middle finger orbited her right-nipple.

“Adeel… why don’t you come up here and worship my nipple.”

 

With his hands crossed in front of his chest, her tiny husband stood firmly on her belly. Turbulent little waves crashed against his body. 


He called out loudly, “It is too far away.”

Khrystina moaned slowly. Her right hand picked up pace, and moved up-and-down more rapidly. The water became more tempestuous.

He said loudly, “Khrystina, I don’t want to do this anymore.”

The giant Ukranian turned her gaze towards her lover. Even though he was the size of an ant, she could clearly see his erect member. Khrystina smiled. He was in no position to refuse her. But he did not seem to quite understand that yet. She knew her husband too well, and knew how to get what she wanted out of him. She wouldn’t even have to resort to any directly coercive means to get what she wanted.

She wore the masquerade of a poker face, and said softly, “There are sharks in the water. Great white sharks.” 


A bewildered Adeel asked, “What?!” 


“After you hit me and left, I shrunk a couple of great white sharks and put them in the bathtub.”

“What?! Are you being serious right now?!”

She said calmly, “Yeah. I was so mad at you that I wanted to feed you to sharks. I wanted to watch them tear your body to pieces.”

 

“But you said that you wouldn’t hurt me!” 


“I won’t, but the sharks will. If you don’t swim to the safety of my boobs that is. They can’t reach you when you are up here.” She pointed to her nipple.

“Khrystina, you fucking PSYCHO! I am calling your bluff!”


“Rude.”

“I am calling your bluff. There are no sharks in the tub.”

“Suit yourself, shark food.”

“There’s no way that you would have gotten into the tub if there were sharks in it.”

“I am too big for them. They aren’t stupid enough to bite me. I probably frighten them away. But you, you are bite-sized.”

“KHRYSTINA, you MANIAC! You are lying!”

Adeel watched in horror as his wife started humming the theme of the movie Jaws. She pointed to her toes and said, “Oh look, there’s a great white right there. I think it is slowly making its way towards my abdomen.”

Adeel couldn’t see that far away. He was terrified, and he panicked. He said loudly, “There’s no way that I can outswim a shark. I could really use your help.”

“I would’ve helped you. But you were just so rude to me. I don’t think I want to help you anymore. So unless you want that shark to tear you into pieces. I suggest you start swimming.”

Adeel broke down into tears. He lifted his arms above the water and pleaded, “Please! Save me Khrystina!”

She felt terribly guilty. She had never seen Adeel cry before.

“I’ll make you a deal. If you start swimming, I’ll use my hand to protect you from the shark.”

That was a deal that Adeel could work with. He dived into the water and began making his way towards his wife’s mountain of a right boob. Khrystina’s left hand trailed behind her husband to protect him from non-existent miniature sharks. Her right hand continued its rapid up-and-down motion.

As a result of being caressed by her left hand, Khrystina’s right boob had become wet and slippery. Adeel struggled to climb it, so she used her left hand to drop him onto her right-nipple.

She said slyly, “If you are going to use my boob as a shelter, you’ll have to pay me rent.”

He gave her a confused look.

She added, “And the only currency I accept is pleasure. So start pleasuring my nipple.”

Adeel crossed his arms against his chest in defiance.

She warmed, “I am serious. If you don’t pay up, I’ll flick you back into the water where you’ll become shark food.” 

Believing that he had no choice, he complied. The erect pink nipple was slightly larger than him, but he did not allow that to stop him. He could feel the faint throbbing of her heart beneath his feet. With his little mouth, he lapped and nibbled at her nipple. The sensation of the tiny licks and laps sent a tingling sensation through her body.

“Mmmmm… I know you can do better than that Adeel.”

In desperation, he hugged the nipple tightly while kissing, lapping, nibling, and sucking on it. Khrystina could feel his erect penis against her nipple. It was a strange sensation. Using her left palm, she gently pressed her husband against her nipple. She then proceeded to move her left palm in a circular motion. As a result of this, his tiny penis moved up and down against her nipple. Within a matter of seconds, he ejaculated. Khrystina could feel his erection die away.

 

Using her left hand, she pushed her right boob towards her mouth. She kissed his exposed back gently. Adeel turned around slowly to face her. He was greeted by her gaping maw. Khrystina sucked him into her mouth, and used her tongue to swish him around. With each passing moment, her mouth became wetter and wetter as pools of saliva started collecting underneath her tongue. The moist cave was so dark that Adeel couldn’t see anything. He was afraid that in her passion, she might accidentally swallow him. The air inside the living cavern reeked of a combination of Ryazhenka and her breath. Adeel crunched his nose. 

 

Khrystina pinned her husband beneath her tongue, coating him in saliva. As she lifted herself out of the tub, she feared that she may accidentally drown him in the pool of saliva underneath her tongue. The thought of having so much power over another human being, particularly Adeel Ibrahim Farooq Hassan Gamal, aroused her. Khrystina walked over to the mirror and lifted her tongue. In the reflection, she could see her tiny husband gasping for breath. He was so helpless and powerless. She wanted him. She wanted to feel him struggle against her womanhood. She wanted complete dominance over him. She closed her mouth and swished him around. With her back pressed against the maple bathroom door, she slumped down to the floor.

 

She spread her legs apart, and began fingering herself in order to prepare her womanhood to accept a worthy offering. With her tongue, she dropped him onto her sex toy, the Vesper. Fearing that he may be subjected to an unsurvivable fall, he clung on to it. Khrystina raised the silver cylinder up to her eyes. Her husband was coated in a thick layer of saliva.


She smiled at him, and said, “Hold onto it tightly.”


A disoriented Adeel asked, “Huh?”

Khrystina plunged the dildo into her womanhood. 

One coffee-bean in a glass of milk.