- Text Size +

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 18: Cost of Utopia


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

The inch-tall mortals scattered as the Goddesses dark shoe smashed down into the middle of the crowd.  She sneered down as she mentally marked everyone that was involved in the attack. Her other shoe came down on another group as the spray of Gaelenian remains coated the running insurgents. Swooping her arm down into the front of the crowd, she grabbed the little Disciple, trapping her in a closed fist as she rose again for another stomp. 


“You pathetic little insects have ruined a wonderful day!”


She growled as she lifted her shoe again, skimming across the heads of the fleeing people before settling it down on as many people as she could. The squelch was sickening as the enraged titan shifted her other foot for another firm step.


“You’re fucking nothing to me, How dare you attack one of MY temples!”


Charlotte loved the squelch under her foot as another twenty terrorists popped. They had started to spread out into the population as she swung her gaze around. She was lashing out with her divine power as she took hold of their ankles. Everyone she had previously marked suddenly felt their ankle pulled out from under them. Charlotte stood, feeling the disciple squirm in her grip as she watched hundreds of tiny Gaelians be slowly dragged back towards her across the rough ground. 


“Do you all see how hopeless it is, I am your God. There is no defying God.”


The struggling mortals slowly began to pile up between her bloody feet as she glared down on them. Slowly lifting her shoe once more, she placed it gently on top of the large pile of people snared by her power.


“Everyone pay attention, These traitors attacked my temple, Take notes.”


The Goddess pushed down slowly, crushing them together against the hard pavement outside of her temple. The screams were harrowing as she took her time, gradually crunching their bodies into Gorey paste. As the final life perished from under her shoe, Charlotte smirked in satisfaction, scraping the bottom of her shoe off on a nearby building. 


Lifting her hand to her face, she uncurled her fingers, revealing the trembling Disciple. The girl dropped her mortal disguise and fell into her temple gowns. Charlotte tilted her head as she pinned the girl into her palm with her thumb.


“You had better start talking before I snuff you for treason.”


The small woman squirmed under her thumb, a pleasant feeling for the Goddess as she rolled her about slightly.


“Goddess, I am a Disciple of Adriana, I was doing as she commanded, creating terrorists!”


Charlotte rolled her over with her thumb a few times, as she considered her words. She was honest, that much was clear to her. Casually she turned the woman over on top of her closed fist and flicked her into the air with her thumb. She looked cute as she tumbled through the air. Pulling out the waistline of her pants, Charlotte caught the Disciple in the soft silk of her underwear. Letting the waistband snap closed, she turned her attention to the main Planetary temple.


Ezmerelda Libra - Queen of Gaelen

 

She watched the news as the six cities fell under the terrorist attack. As predicted, five of the cities were quickly suppressed by the local Acolytes and the prisoners collected. The Sixth, however, gave her cause for concern as she felt even more nervous. The Goddess had chosen today of all days to be visiting. The scenes playing out on the news feed were gruesome as the titanic deity dealt with the insurgents personally. 


 Ezmerelda dressed in her most regal purple dress, just in case Adriana brought their divine overlord to the palace. It was after all her plan that Adriana had been implementing. As the jewelled Tiara settled on her head to complete her outfit, she felt the light breeze brush across her shoulders from behind. She was already descending to her knees as she turned around. This would not be her first encounter with her Goddess, and she knew better than to assume she had any authority in her presence. 


“Goddess, Welcome to Gaelen.”


She said clearly as she fixed her eyes on the Goddesses feet, keeping her eyes lowered in respect. She saw her sister's feet standing next to her. Her sister tumbled to the ground in an awkward slump as the Goddess pushed her forward and spoke to both of them.


“My Priestess explained your plan to me. I must say it was clever to maintain order while creating tributes.”


Adriana recovered herself into a kneeling position next to Ezermerelda as the Goddess started to pace back and forth before them. She was speaking in a serious tone as she scolded them.


“You have, however, fucked up my mood, Made me kill an excellent shoe merchant and deliberately allowed six of my temples to be damaged publicly.”


The room suddenly felt cold as the Goddess stopped pacing. Ezmerelda realised it wasn’t just the words that made the room feel cold. Her breath was visible. The Goddess was making the room cold. 


“Punishment is as follows, Union of Church and State. Double Tributes for Six months and Unlimited free shopping for a Human called Rebecca Keats.”


Adriana spoke. The cold didn’t seem to bother her as Ez started to shiver. 


“A just and deserved punishment Goddess, Thank you for your mercy.”


The Goddess giggled as she stepped closer, her shoes close enough now for Ezemerelda to see the remains of the people she had crushed around the rims of her soles. The Goddess spoke with a sinister sweet melody as she squats down before the two kneeling sisters, lifting their chins with her fingers to look up at her. 


“When I say union of Church and State, I mean I only need one of you, Which of you would snuff the other for me?”


Ez saw her sister hesitate for a moment as she seized on the question, the cold making her stutter slightly.


“I’ll do it. I’ll be your servant Goddess!”


Adriana turned a surprised glare towards her as the Goddess too offered her an almost shocked expression. Adriana quickly started to talk.


“No, Sister, you wouldn’t, Goddess please, I am already your Priestess.”


Charlotte didn’t seem to react to her Priestesses outburst as she clicked her fingers, Adriana vanishing into a pile of robes. The Goddess stood and stepped back. 

“Well, I’ll admit I thought you were closer, You’ll find your sister in those robes. Bite her legs and arms off and then step on her face.”


She said with deadly promise laced into her voice. The Goddess took a seat on the Queens bed and crossed her legs, leaning on her hand to watch.


Ezmerelda crawled over the pile of robes and carefully shifted the bra to one side, revealing her cowering sister, nearly 3 inches tall and shivering in the cold just as she had been. She carefully wrapped her fingers around her cold sibling and lifted her. 


“I’m sorry Adi, but it should have always been me, I am queen, The power should have always been mine.”


Her sister screamed in protest as Ez brought her other hand around to pry her shrunken sisters’ arms away from her chest. It was shockingly easy to manipulate the small fleshy body. The former Priestess was now powerless between her fingers. 


“I do love you, and I will miss you. I will always put our people first…”


Ez slid her sister’s arm between her teeth as she glanced up to see if the Goddess was showing any indication of reconsidering the punishment. The Goddess just started chewing her lip in anticipation. Adriana screamed in agony.


“YOU ONLY CARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL POWER!”


The crunch was not as loud as the Queen had anticipated as she felt the salty blood on her tongue. It was once again much more straightforward than she had expected as she ignored the cries of her sister. Swallowing the arm whole without thinking about it, she rotated her sister between her fingers, finding her second arm. 


Ezmerelda worked quickly, hoping to put her sister out of her pain. As she swallowed her last leg, she promptly placed her on the ground. Adriana was crying and babbling nonsense as her body was wracked in pain. Standing over her, she moved her slippered shoe over her sister.


“STOP”


The Goddesses command was firm, and Ezmerelda obeyed, holding her foot over her tormented sister. The Goddess sat up and took a moment to appreciate the situation as the light moans of the woman became the only sounds in the room. She spoke once more.


“Take off your slipper and place one toe on her face.”


The Queen shuddered as she moved her foot to remove her slipper. The tear-stricken tormented face of her sister glaring up at her. Carefully placing her toe over her face, she held it there as she swallowed, her stomach knotting at the feeling.  Charlotte sat in silence for a long moment, just watching the scene.


“Okay, You can finish it.”


She finally commanded. Ezmerelda breathed out as her emotional walls finally broke. A single tear escaped her eye as she pressed her toe down, ending her sisters’ pain. As her foot touched the cold floor, a rush of warmth overtook her. 


Ezermelda felt her skin ignite with searing pain as her body flooded with divine energy. The power was overwhelming, as every tiny detail became clear and sharp. Her senses went into overdrive as she buckled down onto her knees. Her mind expanded with knowledge and understanding. A universe unlocked before her. The Goddess stood and slid out of her shoes.


“You’re welcome, Remember the deal, Double Tributes for 6 Months and free shopping for Becky. Also these shoes, I want them cleaned and turned into a national monument of worship, I think we make them 100ft or so.” 


The Goddess vanished as Ezmerelda found her feet. The power was incredible. She waved her hands around the room, her desires coming into being as she did so. Her sisters’ robes vanished, as did her remains. She suddenly felt restricted by her royal dress, casting it aside the flowing robes of a priestess settled onto her shoulders. The garment had a strange soothing quality that just felt right as she turned to look in the mirror. 


“Now I am the true ruler of Gaelen, Forever.”


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Charlotte flopped backwards onto Rebecca’s bed. It was terribly uncomfortable, but she was annoyed and just wanted to vent. The squirm in her panties caught her attention as she heard the shower stop in the bathroom. Reaching into her underwear, she withdrew the small Disciple. 


“Oh yeah, I forgot about you…”


The scream from the door caught the Goddess off guard and Rebecca screeched in shock, her naked body in full view. 


“AAAAH FUCK! CHARLOTTE? Why the hell are you in my bedroom!”


The Goddess giggled as she sat up, rolling the small disciple between her fingers.


“Sorry, Becky, I’ve had a day and wanted someone to complain to. Here, I got you a present.”

As she finished her sentence, she tossed the small disciple at her friend, who deftly caught her with one hand. Becky reached for a towel to cover herself as she inspected the little woman between her fingers. 


“Who is she?”


Becky asked with genuine curiosity as she too rolled the small woman around between her fingers. The Goddess giggled as she stood up, shrugging her shoulders. 


“The First Disciple of Rebecca, name her whatever you want. She has her own power, Shes, a full disciple.”


The small girl didn’t fight the giant fingers probing at her as she listened to the Goddess strip her name from her. Rebecca studied her curiously for a moment as she dropped her onto a shelf to dry herself off.


“I’ll call her Dee, Dee the Disciple. She can keep Lisa’s acolytes from pestering me for favours.”


Charlotte turned and offered her friend a stern look.


“Lisa’s temple is still harassing you?”


Her friend immediately backpedalled on her words as she wrapped herself tightly in the towel. 


“No, nothing like that, They are just curious is all, leave them alone.”


The Goddess couldn’t help but giggle as she walked into the kitchen to wait for her friend to dress. Seeing Veronika hanging upside down over a pot of boiling water raised a few questions in her mind as she settled into a chair.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to those who left a comment on my last chapter, its good to know people are reading!

 

These are written for @GiantessValis