- Text Size +

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 5: Temple Vacancy


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The screen glowed as she reached into her jar of snacks, the small yelps and screams amused her as the group she had trapped in her fingers greedily found its way between her lips. She sucked on the group for a long while as she watched the cooking show on her screen. Karen and three other high priestesses were kneeling beside her sofa in case she needed anything. Over the last few days, the Goddess had become infatuated with a cooking competition being held on one of her worlds. She had even accelerated the hosting world in time between episodes so that she could binge-watch the weekly live show. Slurping down the last of her snacks, she tossed the jar towards her servants, one of which caught it from the air with divine dexterity, quickly scurrying away to refill it. 

 

    "I like this Emma girl. I think she's going to win...If Darius wins, I'll probably snuff the planet for poor judgement."

 

She laughed to herself, having declared the planets fate now rested the results of a reality tv show and they had no idea. Letting her power flow around the world, she gripped it with her divine energy. Twisting it in time, she passed a week for them in a second for her. Playing with time was her new fascination. 

 

The Goddess got herself comfortable as she folded her feet up underneath herself. The small doll-sized disciples that been kissing her feet yelped as the massive feet knocked them aside, moving under the larger woman. Charlotte smiled down on them as she rocked her ass to one side, revealing a dark space between her soles and ass.

 

    "Come on. You're not done yet!"

 

She cooed as the two scared-looking women carefully approached her, crawling into the dark space between foot and ass. Once they began to kiss her feet once more, the Goddess lowered herself down, compressing the two women between her rear and her feet. The squirming made her tingle with pleasure as she settled in to watch her show. 

 

The show's finale started as her servant returned, another jar of snacks placed next to her. Charlotte relaxed down into her sofa as the faint screams of her snacks began once more, she sneered down at them.

 

    "You know I think you would taste better if I let Emma have a go at you...she is a sorceress in the kitchen! Karen, you could learn from her, maybe be less pointless."


Emma Blake; Masterchef Contestant

 

The heat from the oven made her sweat as she adjusted her meat while it cooked. She had studied and studied for this moment, the youngest ever finalist on the show. At only 22, Emma had achieved several prestigious cooking awards and cooked show dishes for some very famous people. This was her first time on national TV. However, this was where she could shine. Her opponent, Darius Montenegro, was a two-time show winner and owned his chain of restaurants named after himself. He was also sleeping with one of the judges. Her dish would have to be something so perfect that there could be no doubt in her win. 

 

The time went swiftly as she plated her assorted meats and sauces. She was famous for her marinated meats. It had quicklöy become her signature dish, the opposite of Darius's all vegan dishes. Everything was coming together as she had hoped, the final garnishes landed as the timer expired. She stood and waited as the camera crews circled about getting close-up shots of her creations and her. She smiled pleasantly as the judges approached, taking their time to prod and poke around both her and Darius's food. His looked like a colour splashed pile of leaves while hers was more traditional, the focus on the flavour and texture rather than a gimmick appearance. 

 

Darius was talking through his creation, using fancy names for the various leaves and beans. To the average human, he had made a salad bowl from greens and string beans. From his lips, it sounded as if he had climbed mountains for specific strands of the herb. Emma sighed, hoping the judges knew better as they nodded like chickens at the coop. There was a short pause as they talked amongst themselves and to the cameras before coming to stand before her. She described the cooking techniques, the unique preparation and delicate cutting she had performed to ensure the flavours blended correctly and watched nervously as they dissected her work. 

 

There were a few awkward questions, but they all seemed suitably impressed as they turned away to discuss her work and talk with the cameras again. Emma took the chance to approach her competition, offering her hand;

 

    "Regardless of the outcome, It has been a fair competition."

 

Her hand went unanswered as Darius snorted, he waved her off as he poured himself a glass of wine, as she turned to leave he spoke to her;

 

    "Come back in ten years. Maybe then your meaty slop can compete with genius."

 

Emma froze, He had been so pleasant and cordial throughout the competition, now the final dishes were made he let the mask slide away. She returned to her counter, heart pounding as she thought about all of the empty compliments he had offered her. There was a tear in her eye when the show producer came over and directed her to move to the center of the stage. The judges lined up, and each spoke glowing reviews of both chefs. There would be no losers today for them, but there would be one loser as far as the Chefs were concerned. The head judge stepped forward, holding the small glass trophy. He stood between them and looked towards the camera. 

 

    "It is my pleasure to present this year's Masterchef Trophy...to...Darius Montenegro!"

Emma's heart sank, she felt like she may fall to her knees as Darius stepped forward taking and lifting the trophy, blowing a kiss to head judge as he did so, the judge visibly winking back at him. The conspiracy and corruption were as real as she had feared. Should she speak up while they were still live on air? It would end her career if she couldn't prove it-her mind span in anger and frustration as her eyes welled up.  

 

Then everything went silent. Emma brushed the tears from her eyes as she looked around, everyone was frozen, motionless as if time had stopped. The sound of footsteps caught her attention as a tall blonde woman, maybe 9ft tall dressed in a long white gown stepped onto the stage. Emma could feel her presence; she fell to her knees as the tall woman stopped in front of her. 

 

    "Priestess Jemma, I am honoured by your presence, Please forgive my failure today!"

 

The Priestess gestured for her to rise and gently pat her on the head. The large woman was the most powerful being on the planet, and here she was talking to Emma directly. She fished an envelope out from inside of her robes and offered it wordlessly to Emma. She took it reverently and handled it as if it were the most fragile thing in the world. The Priestess spoke softly.

 

    "Congratulations Miss Blake, You have been offered an interview to cook at the temple."

 

Emma carefully opened the envelope and unfolded the thick paper. The calligraphy was exquisite. The letter was short and direct. She had been officially invited to accompany Priestess Jemma to the temple to interview for the role of Head Chef. She folded the invitation and looked back up at the tall woman.

 

    "Thank you for this opportunity, Priestess. I won't let you down. I'll cook the best dishes for you!"

 

The Priestess burst out into laughter as she pressed her large hand into Emma's back, leading her away from the others. 

 

    "You misunderstand, This is an interview to cook for Goddess Valis, Not my lowly self. If you are successful in this interview, the perks include small things like; Immortality, Being the fourth most powerful person in existence and probably good dental."

 

Emma froze. She opened the envelope again, closed it, opened it and finally closed it again. The Blonde woman looked down on her, smiling and raising an eyebrow in concern. Em found her voice as she stuttered. 

 

    "Goddess Valis? She who sank the eastern nation because she had drunk too much? The divine being who labelled us a bathroom planet?" 

 

Jemma nodded, then she shrugged and led Emma towards a door.

    "It is her way to claim planets with a show of power, While it is true the smell of urine lingered for many months after her visit, we have never missed a tribute, and she has been happy with us ever since."

 

The door lit up with a bright light as Emma stepped through, the Priestess crouching down to squeeze through the door. There was a large table with a seat either side, a wide array of tools spread around neatly organised. As she took the offered seat, the Priestess sat opposite and folded her arms before her. They both sat in silence to a long moment before another woman entered, dressed only in dark black underwear she strode past them both, waved her hand towards the corner of the room, and a large sofa appeared. The new woman flopped down into it and rolled over to look at the setup. She smiled and nodded to Jemma, who began to speak. 

 

    "Eyes on me, The Goddess is preparing herself for a pleasure session. Apparently, a world has offended her, So we need to make this quick and impress her, if you can stimulate her with your cooking, that would count in your favour."


Frank Zimmers - Long Term Prisoner

 

His wrists chafed at the chains. He had been locked up in the dark for months ever since that massive bimbo had plucked him up and sorted him into a disposable pile. There were five others, two other guys and three girls all chained up with him. There were scraping feet as an acolyte twice his size led another line of prisoners into the room they were waiting in, another 6, three men and three women, these were twice the size of Franks group though, standing as tall as the 12ft acolyte. One of the large female prisoners winked down at Frank as she was dragged past. 

 

Talking got them a quick whipping from the patrolling Acolytes, so they all sat silently appraising each other. Another Acolyte entered, another chain gang of six prisoners following her, like a row of tiny ducklings behind her heels, they were all below her knee in height, half the size of franks group-three sets of six, all different sizes. Frank nudged the woman next to him and started to whisper something. The whip struck both of them immediately, and the woman recoiled from Frank spitting in his face. The whip had hurt, more than he was expecting as he bent down in pain. A loud bang echoed through the room as a large door started to open. The lead Acolyte stepped forwards and addressed all three groups of prisoners.

 

    "Listen up, scum! This is your chance to be worth something, Stay in line, Stand up Straight, Say nothing! To your left will be a priestess, to your right will be the VIP, You will follow the line in front until you are told to stop, You will then all turn and bow to the priestess before turning and standing to attention before the VIP. Do you all understand!"

 

There was a mumble of a reply before the Acolyte snapped her whip, drawing out a more enthusiastic reaction from the prisoners. 

 

Frank followed the line, the large ass of the female prisoner ahead of him at eye level. There were worse things he could have had to stare at he thought. She stopped abruptly and thrust her hips back, her ass crashing into his face as she giggled and kept walking. Frank smiled at the playful woman, the action had hurt, but he still loved it. The light got bright as they left the room, and the world opened up into a vast white expanse.

 

His eyes were drawn all around as they passed massive objects, unable to make out what they were they were so large. As they entered a clearing he saw them, two colossal titans looming overhead. They were both only visible from their breasts up as the line of prisoners was led between them. One of them was even more massive than the other with cascading blonde hair. That was the Priestess he thought as he looked towards the other, an average looking girl with brown hair tied up draping around her neck. She looked confused to see him as he did her. 

 

The line drew to a stop, and they all turned to face the blond, her large bosom resting on the edge of their platform as they bowed. Moments later, Frank found himself turned around standing to attention before the other titan, Acolytes patrolling behind him as the huge priestess began to speak.

 

    "I HAVE EXPLAINED THE TOOLS. THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS. THE GODDESS PREFERS THEM TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER WHEN THEY ARE PRESENTED TO HER, BEAR THAT IN MIND. YOU NEED TO PREPARE A SNACK. YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES!"

 

The words were loud and deafening when she finally stopped, Frank and those around him visibility breathed out in relief. A few of the larger prisoners seemed to be trying to move to struggle against the air. They heard what was said more clearly than him; he was only able to absorb a few of the words. Just out of instinct, he tried as well, his feet would not obey him, as much as he tried, he couldn't move. The Brunette girl was running her finger down the line of them, chewing her lip in indecision. 

 

    "I'LL TAKE...ALL OF THE ONE INCH, I THINK THAT WILL DO, FOR NOW AT LEAST!"

 

As she spoke an Acolyte appeared behind Frank, gripping his chain and pulling him forward towards the large woman, the other prisoners in the group were dragged behind him as they were led into the open space before the looming titan. The Acolyte turned and unclipped the shackles, removing the chains from the line and striding off, leaving them to their fate. The young-looking face above them spoke down towards them. 

 

    "PLEASE LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACKS AND SPREAD YOURSELVES INTO A STAR SHAPE, DON'T MAKE ME DO IT, YOU MAY GET HURT!"

 

Frank stared up as the woman spoke with painfully loud volume; the others around him had already started to obey. There was no escaping this fate; the powers at play were far beyond his ability to resist. He dropped onto his stomach and spread his limbs out. The huge woman started moving around above them before a light tingling sensation came across him; she was spraying them with something. He tried to roll over to look, but his arms were locked in place. It felt like he had been glued in place. 

 

    "THAT'S JUST A BINDING AGENT, PEPPERMINT, NOW, THIS NEXT ONE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK, SO PLEASE DON'T FIGHT IT, YOU MAY BREAK SOMETHING!"

 

There were more large movements as a brush appeared in Frank's peripheral vision; he felt it drag over him, coating him in a liquid. A few moments later, a large fingernail appeared beside him and gently flipped him onto his back. He stared up in terror at the focused woman who was bringing a vast brush down over his face. The slimy material felt like it was soaking into his skin as she dragged it across his body. The priestesses voice came back as the brush moved to the next prisoner.

 

    "THAT'S DESIGNED TO TOUGHEN THEM UP SO THEY CAN BE CHEWIER, WHY DID YOU REVERSE IT? WON'T THAT MAKE THEM MORE FRAGILE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE?" 

 

The big brunette smirked as she put the brush down and took another spray bottle. Bringing it over Frank he wanted to scream in protest, but he couldn't move, his mouth not opening as the large spray hit him. 

 

    "THAT'S THE PLAN YES; THIS IS CHOCOLATE, WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHOCOLATE"

 

Frank couldn't see or hear anything after that. The ‘chocolate' had formed a shell over his face. He lay there unable to move when suddenly light returned, his eyes and mouth cleared as the huge woman pointed a large knife straight at his face. 

 

    "YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSE, SO CANT HAVE THIS COVERING YOU UP!"

 

She moved on to the next. He watched in morbid fascination at the scale of the massive woman, he tried to yell up to her but found it hard to draw in enough breath to speak more than a few words. Frank lay there, knowing he was becoming food, unable to do anything about it as his mind broke, tears leaving his eyes. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Charlotte's hand was in her panties as she watched the interview, Jemma had been a good Priestess, she would offer her a place in the temple once this was done. Afterall there would be no world to go back to. She had already decided that. The young Chef was as she had expected after watching her on the show over the last few days, The Goddess was feeling confident about this interview, She would invite her to collect ingredients from her homeworld during its obliteration. She finally caught him, the man that been avoiding her finger for the last few minutes as she dug around playfully. Bringing him out trapped under her fingertip, she sniffed him playfully and smirked before licking him out from under her nail. She loved playing with her food. The new chef approached, taking a knee before her and offering her a small bowl of chocolate snowflakes. Charlotte looked at them eagerly;

 

    "Discuss your dish!"

 

She said gleefully as they had often said on the show, excited to have Emma offer her an explanation as she had done the judges. The young chef looked up at her curiously before pointing into the bowl with her free hand.

 

    "These are lightly minted chocolate flakes, Made from people as requested. If the mixture works as planned, you only need to place them on your tongue and enjoy the flavours!"

 

Charlotte lifted an eyebrow in curiosity as she gently lifted one of the flakes from the bowl and examined it closely. Smiling when she saw the tiny mans face looking back at her, she spoke softly to him.

 

    "How does it feel being a flake of food?"

 

The Goddess chimed. The man replied with the typical pleading for mercy and begging for life. She shook her head at the unoriginality of it all before doing as her chef instructed, resting the flake on her tongue and closing her mouth. The flavours dispersed across her tongue, a wave of pleasurable tingles erupted across her mouth as she heard the mortal scream before dissolving into nothing but tasty juice. Her chef spoke up as the Goddesses pleasure was evident.

 

    "The hardening serum in reverse should have made them soft enough to dissolve in saliva, dispersing the flavours evenly and giving you the true ‘melt in your mouth' sensation."

 

The Goddess giggled as she swallowed, her fingers already plucking up another as she licked her lips. The tiny woman's face looked back at her; she blew her a kiss, sliding her onto a waiting tongue. 

 

    "MMMMM I love them, These are going to replace the normal jars for snacks, Oh fuck yes, Emma, You're hired, Welcome to the temple! Now, three hundred more of these, immediately, take whatever Priestesses you need."

 

Charlotte took the bowl from her and tipped it into her mouth. The explosion of flavours and accompanying screams of terror made her moist and ready to end a world.