The Shrinking Rapture - Shrunken Couple by BiggieSmols
Summary:

[This is a dedicated Unaware series.]

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate in terms of population. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals to be kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice or smaller. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these victims were kidnapped or never noticed to be missing until it was too late. Anyone can be a victim. Survival rates varies and is uncertain given the individuals situation and location. Even if you did get attention from a normal size human, how would the tiny react? Or how would the human react? Shrunken individuals could easily be mistaken for a bug. Here's to hoping the right girl finds you.

This story will focus on a couple, Kelly and Tristian. They would be out in the park having a nice walk with themselves and decided to take a seat on a wooden park bench. They were a lovely couple together. They were happy together. Unfortunately fate had decided something else for them. They faded out while sitting on a park bench together. During that time, they were now the next new victims where their survival was put to the test. They were now part of The Shrinking Rapture. . .

- - -
 
◈ This story will feature Limitless material - as in I will add anything and will finalize kink lists later once the story is completed.
◈ Expect slow-burn and heavy dialogue between characters as I am a writer that loves story driven plots mix with smut.
◈ This series is Unaware focused, however, feel free to follow me for future stories as they may feature spin-off aware ones or if you have interest with my writing in general.
◈ I like to provide anime references for my bigger characters and is how I visualize, however, one is not provided (yet) and working on it. Will update this once I get to that.
~ If you visualize differently you can ignore this with no issues. ~


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 16642 Read: 30278 Published: November 20 2023 Updated: December 25 2023
Story Notes:

◈ Current categories are possibilities to be included as I am a near limitless writer. They will be finalized once I finish this story.

◈ I am currently reformatting this story and adding new dialogue but keeping mostly what is written in terms of scenarios. Just improving my writing is all. Once this is completed I do plan to continue this story.
- (Chapter 1 - 3 are completed)

---------------------------------------------

1. The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols

2. Confrontation with Lauren by BiggieSmols

3. The New Residents by BiggieSmols

4. First Exploration by BiggieSmols

5. Unexpected Feast by BiggieSmols

6. Snug in the Sock by BiggieSmols

The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals to be kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal size human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be smited just for being a size of a bug.

This story will focus on two friends, a boy and a girl. They would be out in the park having a nice walk with themselves and decided to take a seat on a wooden park bench. They were a lovely couple together. Kelly and Tristian. They were happy together. Unfortunate fate had decided something else for them. They faded out, falling down to the ground suddenly. During that time, they were now the next new victims where their survival was put to the test. They were now part of The Shrinking Rapture. . .

- - - -

Tristan’s vision was blanked out for a moment. Everything gone cold and dark. Finally he would wake, everything felt numb to him. Groaning as he sat up, feeling his head as he felt the breeze winding through his short blacken hair, scratching his shaven facial hair as he was dazed what was happening.

“...Kelly…? Kelly!” Tristian yelled.

He looked to the side and saw his blonde headed girlfriend that was laying on the surface of the wooden bench. Neither tinies knew at the moment where they were. Tristan, being the ‘boyfriend of the year’ would come to her rescue and make sure she was okay. She would be fine. She suffered the same fate as Tristian did. He would put her head on his right jean covered pant leg to support the head of his girlfriend.

“Kelly, babe? Are you okay!?”

"Mmmm-" Kelly moaned.

He asked her again as he lightly used the palm of his hand to tap on her cheek a few times. Kelly groaned, she would respond as she opened her brown eyes and met with the face of her boyfriend, smiling.

“...What happened…I…we were walking and sat down…and…now…” Kelly mumbled.

Tristian broke eye contact with Kelly as she noticed something was wrong. As if he was growing a lot of fear and paranoia. “...Babe…?” She began to sit up as she looked around just as her boyfriend did. She gasped in horror. Her chest felt tight, she felt her heart pumping as she was realizing the same time as her boyfriend did.

Kelly stood up, turning herself around. She began screaming and yelling as she felt on her knees. She was being quite dramatic, but it was the fear that they are speculated to be no bigger than a half an inch or perhaps smaller even. There was no clear way for them to tell how big they really were.

Tristan zoned out with his surroundings, taking it all in. He was scared as his girlfriend was. But he took it better than she did. Despite all that, she began screaming and crying as she fell down on her knees when her arms wrapped around her. Tristan came to her and wrapped his tan layered arms around her from the tan colored turtle-neck outfit he wore. He began to rock her and hopefully she would feel better.

“Shh baby…shhh…” He whispered.

Tristian tried to calm her, he wish it were that easy. He was just as scared. They were stuck on a wooden park bench as they could just seen as specks. But they didn’t know that, they knew they had to get help. Tristan would grab out his phone, but for some reason it didn’t work - it was just turned off? No, it just didn't work anymore. That’s when he dug inside Kelly’s pocket and pulled out her phone. She was confused but she let Tristian proceed with his plan. Her phone didn't work either!? "What the fuck..." His mind wondered.

“What the fuck…this can’t be real no…no…what the fuck…” Tristian said in distress.

Tristian began to stand up, pacing around as his girlfriend was left there. Though, her screaming would cease as she continued to be shaken. She stood up as she wore a black coat that she wrapped herself with. It was a little chilly out due to the fall weather…but the cold…it felt much worst being at the scale they were as the cold chilly breeze came through. They were both shivering not just because they were scared.

“T-T-Tristian…this can’t be real…this can’t be real? This-”

"I don't know Kelly!" He interrupted.

She walked to him as she continued to look around as the bottom of her lip quivered. From the distance, all she could really see was the other side of the bench that angled down and the pavement from the distance. Everything else? It was too far to see. Her eyes could only fixate on one thing at a time. Everything from the distance were hard to focus on, it was just all too overwhelming.

“I don’t know! W-Whatever the fuck it is…we’ll get through it! We always do!” Tristian said.

Tristian didn’t mean to snap at his girl like that. He felt the need to apologize. “I…I didn’t mean that…to yell…” He said, Kelly only nodded, honestly she couldn’t be mad at him. Her fears would take over every emotion she had.

There was a moment of silence, Tristan walking ahead away from his girlfriend. Kelly had a need to say something but she didn’t follow and continued to stay where she stood. “W-Where the fuck are you going!?” She called out to him. Tristan shrugged his hands in the air as he didn’t know. “There’s nowhere to fucking go Tristian! We’re on a fucki-” She paused with the trace of her thought, feeling a tremble underneath the surface. An earthquake? Well, it can seem like that. But there was an impact sound along with it.

"What the hell?" Tristian said.

Thump. Thump. THUMP. THUMP.

A girl in her thirties was running down the concrete towards the bench with her athletic wear. Wearing some blue yoga pants and a red track jacket on. Her brown hair that was tied in a ponytail flowed with the wind as her Nike sneakers pounded on the ground with every step. The tinies were dazed by the sensation as they weren’t used to it. Tristan was stopped on his tracks as he looked around. Kelly was once more in distress as she could barely stand, she was running towards Tristian.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"Holy shit..." Tristian's mind raced.

The commotion was at it's peak, the person who was responsible would come into view. A gigantic female female that casted over a shadow of the two tinies. The form of her body were clear as day to be seen, especially for Tristian. The massive curves of her butt were just too hard to ignore for any man. Still, Tristian knew what the dangers were. He wanted to be fixed. He began waving his hands in the air, screaming.

“HEY! HEEY!” Tristian screamed as the girls rhythmic steps would come at a slow pace as she began stand in front of the bench as her front potion of her body faced them. Kelly would be absolutely speechless as she just stared with wide eyes up to the massive girl. She didn't have any thought about what Tristian could be gawking at, however, her boyfriend was being strong and yet surprisingly respectable to keep his mind where it belonged. To get help.

The thought of humans being at such a massive scale did not come across the two tinies minds. They were just too worried where they were currently standing. This situation would emphasize the danger they were in. They were small. They were insignificant and no way to tell how they would be seen against humans. Could they be mistaken as bugs even? Neither of them would want to find out.

BOOM.

The gigantic girl would raise her right leg up as her black and white Nike runner shoes would step on the edge of the bench. This caused the whole bench to shake violently due to the vibrations. Kelly would stop screaming and fall over as she attempted to reach Tristian. Fortunately she would be spared as the shoe behind her would slam into the wood, the intense vibration knocking her off the tiny feet of hers. Tristian was able to maintain himself, helping his girlfriend up. Not long Kelly was helped up, Tristian would run towards her shoe and waved a hand

“HEY! HEY! OVER HERE! DOWN HERE!” Tristan ran at a full sprint towards her shoe as her massive feminine hand tied her strings together, adding a few jumps and arm waves. He swore to God if this girl didn’t see them. Were they just that tiny to be overlooked? “H-H-HEY! Down…DOWN HERE!” Kelly added herself into the yelling frenzy. This was the current hope they had. Getting off this bench would be a problem especially by how it was designed. There were gaps on the wooden bench, they were stuck on the single wood piece that stretched across of it. Finally her shoe moved.

BOOM.

The giant female removed her shoe off the bench, sending a single shockwave of her right foot. The giant female began to turn as her brown ponytail would whip around from the wind as she would begin pacing herself into the run. She began to run, sending more violent shakes and booms that would began to fade into the distance. Just like that she left the tinies alone on the bench once more. The concept of hope was beginning to fade between the tiny shrunken couple.

“DAMN! DAMN IT ALL! YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKIN’ BITCH YOU LEFT US…TO…DIE…!” Kelly fell on her knees again, pounding her fist onto the wood as she looked down, sobbing out what she could. She was so mad. So angry. So scared and helpless. There was no way that she and her boyfriend could live much longer being on this bench. The scale of them were too small. There was nothing on this bench to shelter, eat or other basic needs. They were destined to die.

Tristian was lost with words. He didn’t know what else to say or do. Like…what can he do? All he could do was comfort his girlfriend. But what was the point? She was going to keep having freak outs like this. He would her cry it out, let her adapt to the situation as he would need to do the same. They had to work together. Tristian was taking this like a champ, but he wasn’t trying to impress anyone. He was just numb to know what to do at this point. Like, being tiny? Well, it could be a fun little fantasy thing. But this being the real deal? There was nothing funny about this. Especially when they were so close to salvation. The fact that people were so massive, it was just too much to grasp. This was a sick game that he and his girlfriend were brought into.

Best they could do is wait it out and see where it leads them…

End Notes:

End of chapter.

Confrontation with Lauren by BiggieSmols
Author's Notes:


The sound of a high heel would land on the concrete sidewalk with every step. These sounds came from a woman that would be a few minutes away from where these tinies were located. Not far from the park, there was a coffee shop and a strip mall. Tristian parked his car before he and his girlfriend Kelly walked into the park. Lauren. That was her name. A forty-eight-year-old woman parked next to his very car, unaware of what happened to the owner. Lauren wanted to take a stroll outside this fine Sunday morning. She didn’t work, having off on a day like this had to be taken advantage of. Oh how she loved fall, but at the same time flares her seasonal depression. She was fair-looking, nothing too spectacular. Maybe a bit on the heavy side with a small muffin top on her belly and her waists being a bit wider, her butt being a bit over average as well. However, most of her weight consciousness wouldn’t show due to how many layers she would be wearing.


The red-haired woman walked, inhaling the cold air as the wind blew through her shoulder-length curly hair. Her brown ankle boots that formed a high heel in the back would clunk on the ground. She wore a red sweater with a tan-colored coat on top of it. Wearing a padded bra that would roughly be G-Cup size underneath her top apparel. Underneath her legs would display to everyone that she was wearing a blue pair of denim jeans with a belt that came around her waist. Super casual. Just like she liked it.


Lauren would walk to the food truck that was parked just at the entrance of the park, having a simple blue shoulder handbag that she would carry with her. She pulled out her black wallet, paying for a cup of Cappuccino. She knew she might pay the price of this later, considering how her bladder reacts to it.


The woman walked, holding onto her cup of Cappuccino as she took a sip. It was a bit too hot, she shook her head as her lip felt a bit burnt. She licked her lips with a frown as she walked by a jogger, a familiar girl that the tinies witnessed as her brown ponytail continued to flow in the wind.


Good morning!” The jogger said with a smile towards Lauren. Lauren smiled back as she nodded. “Morning, stay warm!” She replied as the jogger laughed with a nod and smiled to continue her run.


- - -


Back at the bench, it’s been roughly an hour since they encountered their first giant. It was such an experience despite how short-lived it was. Kelly would be sitting up in a fetal position as she was beginning to freeze, or felt like it. Considering she wore leggings underneath the blue denim shorts she wore, it wasn’t the best choice of apparel to fight the cold. Tristan even told her. Of course, he was going to comment on that.


“Like I said, I told you that you were going to freeze wearing that.” He said as he sat there next to her as they were trying to stay warm the best they could. Not many people walked by, only that jogger and a random guy walked by - the results were the same every time. Not seen and ignored. “Fuck off Tristian…” She said as she chatted her teeth as they still had their ways of coping with one another, the same as they were normal size. She leaned against Tristian's shoulder while he seemed to be trying to figure out a plan.

Once more a familiar sensation was felt.

Thump. Thump.


"Not again..." Kelly said.

"Yes again! This gives us another shot babe. Just wait..." Tristian corrected her.

The two tinies held one another closely as the familiar pacing of tremors was felt. There she was again. The jogger girl. Tristan didn’t even bother to do anything as it was proven to be pointless. Tristian was quite disappointed, he didn't want to see this girl anymore if she didn't provide much use.

"False alarm." He said.


“...Are we living through this? Being…so…small? W-What if a spider gets to us!” Kelly shot up.


“We might be babe…a-and no…I wouldn’t count on it. It’s too cold out here…” He replied.

Not sure if that were true. He wasn’t some spider expert. But fuck. Dealing with a spider? Yeah, he’d take his leave for sure. Kelly didn't relax from his reply, she was pacing around in fact as she grew anxious as she was thinking about the worst possible outcomes to occur.

Moments would pass, not long until Lauren would make her first appearance. It didn’t seem like this park was too populated, they did live in a smaller town. The fact the people outside right now were the ones that enjoyed the cold, it was not a lot of people typically. Tristian and Kelly were picked the wrong day to shrink. Only if they knew about this event before it happened…

Clunk. Clunk. CLUNK. CLUNK.

The tremors happened again, however, the footsteps sounding sharper or rather higher pitch from the high heels that the woman approaching wore. They held one another together tightly as Kelly sat down next to him. The massive woman would come into view, being older than the jogging girl. She seemed to be slowing down.

Both tinies stared up to observe the Titaness figure, this older-looking woman. A shadow cast over them from her figure, slowly she turned around as her plump jean booty would be facing them. Tristian was zoned out for the moment. This ass. Sure, it was fat looking but it could still be appreciated, especially in those jeans. Unfortunately, Tristian lost respect for himself and his girlfriend, but he kept that a secret as it was hard to ignore this detail.

"Holy ass..."
 Tristian's mind pondered.

Tristian really was taking the admiration of what was in front of him. Although he had been terrified at least for the past hour came with a benefit that maybe being a tiny dude wasn't all bad after all. Realization came to him however thanks to his girlfriend as a hand grabbed his shoulder to pull him back.


“T-Tristian TRISTAIN!” She screamed as she dragged him as he snapped back to reality. He shook his head as both tinies began to run away. Well, they ran where they could as they weren't left much options. They would run to the closest edge of the bench as they were stuck on a single wood piece by the design of the bench. Fortunately, her ass was not positioned to sit in the center of the bench, she rather sat on the opposite side.


THUD. BOOOOM. CREEAK.


The wood would creak and vibrate violently as Laurens's overwhelming Demin covered ass would plant down on the bench. Both tinies fell over on top of one another as they were so close to death. They were shaken as they both peeked their heads up. Kelly opened her mouth to give Tristian an earful.

“ARE YOU-” She yelled.


THUMP.


Kelly was interrupted as she screamed as she wasn’t expecting another quake followed by another loud sound. That sound came from her blue purse that was set on the side that was facing the tinies. “

"A-ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!?” Kelly blew up at him.


“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?” She continued.

She kept yelling as if Tristan's selective hearing kicked in. What a good husband he would have been. Well, minus the whole ‘thinking about another girl's ass’ part.

“Y-YES! I AM-I-I” He stuttered as he had to clarify.

“I-I mean about the listening part!” He said as he stood up.

Tristian turned around as he observed the giant woman who sat down, leaning back as she put an arm against the back of the bench. Finally, a new sound would be heard, it would be coming from the gigantic woman that decided to share the bench.


Ugh. Thank god for this bench. I knew these heels would give me trouble. Should have broken them in.” Lauren complained.

The woman said with her voice, it sounded so loud and auditive for the tinies. So deep yet feminine. She would then take a sip of her Cappuccino while she extended her arm out on the supporting back part of the bench, crossing her legs in a lady-like seating position.

The two tinies were dazed once again, her voice just being so loud. It would easily talk over them no matter what they did. Tristian began walking to her. Kelly standing there with a ‘what the fuck’ expression with her hands in the air. But if he had a plan, then maybe it would work. She was quite afraid to confront the giant, to begin with.


“T-Tristian…she can’t hear us…we tried…” She said with her shaken voice.

Kelly observed the woman. What she wore. How she looked like. Observing that gigantic ass cup of Cappuccino. God. So jealous, she was going to get one too on their way back.


“HEY! DOWN HERE!” He yelled, ignoring his girlfriend. But since they were closer, guess that means that they could be heard. He began to yell more and more, then ran towards the giant and their handbag of hers. Kelly followed, yelling along with him as if it was worth a shot. It didn’t seem like it didn’t do anything though. How predictable.


The giant would take a few sips, the tinies for sure hearing the slurping her dried lips would make as she tried to not burn herself, fortunately, the drink was warm enough that she could begin to drink it more quickly than before. She sighed to herself, then looked down at the tinies. It worked!?


“YES! HELLO! DOWN HERE!” “HEY!” There was a mix of yelling between the two, they jumped down so excited. They were found! “Tristian! It worked! It worked!” She jumped on his back, giving him an affectionate kiss on the cheek. She couldn’t believe it. His idea worked! Unfortunately, they would celebrate too early.


The giant would look down, not paying attention to the two insect-sized people she did not see them as they were a smaller size than a single piece of rice - for sure under half an inch. Easily to be overlooked and mistaken as a bug of some sort. The giant girl would dig inside her purse as she unclipped it, pulling out a phone that had a pink protective case on it, bringing it up to her face as she turned it on, scrolling through it. Wow, what an unfortunate turn of events.


Wonder what everyone is up to this morning…” She said,

The tinies weren’t celebrating anymore as their smiles, the pride and joy they had would cease, coming back to sad and dreadful expressions. Kelly just wanted to cry, the look on her face showed it as she let go of her boyfriend.

“N-Not even now…? She can’t even hear us…?” She said with a crack in her voice.


Tristian knew the situation they were in now, no matter what they did it would go unnoticed. However, he would observe the phone, then look down at the blue purse as the straps would dangle around, making it possible for them to climb up to. He pointed out to Kelly. “There!” He said, running to the strap as Kelly was confused. “There…?” She said as she followed. It took a few minutes to get there, sure enough, they reached the strap. They were close to the edge of the purse as they both looked up, craning their heads as if it felt like they were about to snap.


“We climb up using the strap. We get in her purse and get ourselves out of here!” He said with much confidence. Too much where Kelly was showing a lot of concerns.

“A-A what!? Tristan! We don’t know her! We don’t know where she’ll take us! We’ll be stuck with her! She doesn’t even know we’re here-” She said before Tristian stepped in.

“Do you want to die Kelly? If we don’t go in there, we die. Freeze to death. She will take us somewhere warm. I don’t know where she’ll go but I sure as hell know she has a home and we’ll figure everything out when we get there. Okay? Trust me. Do you trust me?” He asked, his girlfriend looking down at her boots then staring up at the purse and followed by the red-headed giant woman.

She gave a nod. “I trust you.”


The two tinies began to scale upward, a risk they surely made. But they had to do what they had to do. They would use the strap that led them to the corner of the purse. The giant woman would be occupied, fortunately having a long attention span a she mindlessly scrolled social media. She seemed to be staying until her drink was emptied. The tinies would be given time to scale up the purse. It took them minutes, almost ten minutes before they could reach the top. Both of them struggled. Kelly froze up halfway as heights were her enemy, but the same to Tristian.

“Don’t look down…keep going up…” He guided her. However, her curiosity did strike halfway through, looking down as the drop was quite high.

She looked freaking out. “I LOOKED DOWN! I LOOKED DOWN!” She said, tensing up as she was no longer climbing. “I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS!” Tristian got pissed, if he was stuck on a deserted island, he swore his girlfriend would be the death of him. Though, it was beginning to be like that now.


The giant woman began to take a few more sips, sadly her drink tasted a little weird at the end. She no longer enjoyed it. She licked around her mouth, giving a disgusted expression.

Bleh, this tastes like shit.” She sighed.

She decided that it would be time to depart and begin to do her errands for the day. Then go home and relax. She would put her phone back down in the purse as she would begin to put the straps around her shoulder, this causing the tinies to shake around. They were so close! However, the straps being raised, helped Kelly to be above the opening of the purse, the giant woman didn’t clamp it closed yet.


“TRISTAIN!” She yelled as her grip was slipping.

Tristan managed to make his way to the edge of the purse and was able to jump in. But his girlfriend was dangling above as the strap was raised from it being around her shoulder. Lauren stood up, taking a few steps as they heard the same familiar sound as before. The clunking and booming sound. However, not feeling the power of it compared to before.

“Just scale down babe! JUST SCALE DOWN! NICE AND SLOW!” He called out as he cupped his hands together from his lips. It was easier said than done. Every step Lauren made would cause a bouncing shift. They were on the move, making progress.


Finally, after struggling, she was able to make her way down. She was sweating, really bad. Her palms were wet, causing her to slip from the leather material. She wasn’t going to last. Tristian was in fear of this. He didn’t know what else to suggest. Maybe a leap of faith down the purse? He looked down, seeing what was inside the purse. It was dark, but some light was casting through. He noticed she carried a package of travel tissues. That might give him an idea. A crazy one.

“LET GO!” He said, yelling up at her.

Did she hear him right? “Let go? LET GO? FUCKING LET GO!?” She said, screaming.


TUG.


Lauren would tug the strap as it would be digging into her shoulder, causing Kelly to freefall as her hand slipped. She screamed down as Tristian did the same as well. It was worth a shot but damn it. If he died, at least he died with someone he loved. How romantic.


They would fall into the dark pit, a giant purse. Just as he assumed, they landed on a soft padded surface. Somehow they survived, it was a rush, an adrenaline for sure. But it wasn’t the best landing. Maybe the size they have made them durable in a way? To a certain degree. Or maybe gravity did its work and they were just too to fall so heavily? Of course, this would work to a certain point. They were fragile in ways regardless. He wasn’t willing to test this theory. He lay there as he closed his eyes for a moment. This was too much for him.


“Babe…? A-Are you okay? Babe?” Kelly came up to him, on her knees as she was full of tears, hugging him desperately.

"Never FUCKING make me do that AGAIN!" She cried.

The bag would sway, and they could hear what was above, looking above was Lauren. The giant woman would be carrying two tinies with her. However, nothing was certain about their future. The tinies hugged during this journey, Kelly was just happy to survive what she went through. She loved this man, but also hated some of his suggestions. It was certain this relationship journey was going to be a big obstacle to face.


“W-What do we do now?” Kelly asked.

Tristan sat up as they leaned against one another. The air…it felt a tad warmer. It was better than nothing at least. Not dealing with that windchill, made a difference. Just as his theory was correct, they would be safe for now. The problem was where they would end up.

“Just have to wait…” Tristian said.

He for sure was happy they weren’t on that bench. He just hoped this was the right idea. Whatever felt necessary for their survival, Tristian would make sure to make it happen. He hoped his girlfriend could keep up, that’s what he was most worried about aside from getting fixed. If it were possible that is.


Lauren walked, the purse swaying around as she began walking out of the park. She dumped the Cappuccino in the trash bin as she was disappointed by the end of it. Guess that’s what happens when you buy cheap drinks.

Never again. I’ll stick to Starbucks next time.” She huffed.

Lauren opened her car door once she reached the parking lot, closing it when she sat down, setting her purse on the passenger seat. The sound of a car engine was heard. She began to drive away, leaving the scene. Never knowing the car she was parked next to was a victim of The Shrinking Rapture…

End Notes:


The New Residents by BiggieSmols

The sound of a loud car. Loud music. Heels clunking on the ground, leaving a booming step. The movement swayed back and forth as if Tristian was on a ship, he could feel himself feeling seasick halfway through their adventure. Wherever this adventure would take them that is. It’s been a rough few hours. Whoever this giant woman was, she seemed to be busy today. It was unfortunate. Both the tinies were desperate to get out, but they remained calm as they leaned against one another, cuddling. A familiar feeling for sure. Despite all that happened, Tristan and Kelly would feel the satisfaction of being next to someone they dearly cared about. No matter what happens, they would be determined to pull through.


Lauren was a busy woman today. After her park, she had to drive across town to hit the grocery store. Here the tinies would be dealing with louder noises, the sound of people walking, and a grocery cart rolling around. Followed by the gigantic hand that came down at them, however, they were out of harm's way as she only reached for her wallet. Not once…but twice. After she hit the grocery store, Lauren went to a crafting store as she needed new sketching pencils. This very package of pencils was shoved inside the purse they were inside of.


It was a long ride for sure. At least walking inside the stores and sitting in the car would warm them up. They could appreciate this woman would treat them well in this aspect - even though it wasn’t intentional to begin with. It made Kelly wonder to herself. If they did get the attention of someone…how would they react? They were so small. It made her fold her arms over her knees as she was scrunched up in a ball next to her boyfriend. She hoped this nightmare would end, or if this was some sick simulation that she was put through.


The package pencils she stuffed inside the purse were alarming how it angled it would be on top of them. They were going to die if it fell on them, it felt like it anyway. The package did finally fall, however, falling to the side. Both Tristian and Kelly screamed as they thought they were done for. As for the other items inside the purse, it was really what any woman would have. Tissues, Makeup, a small hairbrush, lotion…crumbled tissues that she left behind when she blew her snot into. Ew, being tiny is a cruel fate.

"This is humiliating..." Kelly thought.


Lauren would finally wrap up her errands. She was quite in an urgency to head on home as she didn’t deal with people no longer with her shopping experiences. Plus she had felt her bladder flaring up. She’d been holding the urge for it for a while. That Cappuccino started to fight back as she avoided public restrooms. She would be driving a bit more in a rush than before considering how far her apartment was.


Come on, hurry up…” Lauren said with urgency.

She was stuck behind a slow car. The tinies inside the bag felt the motion of every turn and sped up she made. Tristian wasn’t taking this all too well as he felt quite sick from the motion that was happening. As for Kelly, she wasn’t too bothered but she knew about her boyfriend when it came to boats with motion sickness. He got ‘sea sick’ one time as far as she remembered - guess that same feeling was happening. She tried to hold close to him, but she couldn’t help but suggest one thing not to happen.

“Just please don’t throw up…” She begged Tristian.

"Just breathe…in…and out…in…and out…” She added.


She did her part to comfort Tristian and returned the favor. In this aspect they were working together with one another. Things however weren't great considering how the two tinies were jerked around along with the items inside of the purse due to her desperate maneuvers and poor driving etiquettes. That's when she fell on her side against Lauren's used crumpled tissue. She got up in complete utter disgust.

“Can this bitch even drive!? Holy shi-” Kelly screamed.

She was interrupted before she could finish her sentence as the bag was yanked from the seat along the sound of plastic bags as they were swaying around again. Both tinies looked up at the opening of the purse, getting a view of her coat that covered her arm and her massive G-Cup cleavage that would surely be a sight to see for Tristian. This wasn’t a wise decision that his girlfriend was around though. Kelly was still oblivious about him being dazed from her ass on that park bench.

A door buzz was heard as they were now inside an interior, with brown walls, and a white ceiling as every rectangle light would pass as she walked. The tinies didn’t know exactly what kind of building they were in. Lauren was a woman who was up there in age and lived in an apartment. It wasn’t exactly the most luxurious apartment. It was close to a middle-income apartment as she only worked as a bank teller. She made enough to provide, that’s all that mattered. She didn’t have a husband, well, she did. But she’s divorced. This all happened years ago. Since then she’s been with herself. She had a daughter, they were well at age now and living cities away. Sadly it was a distant relationship but they did communicate once in a while. So yes, she was a Mom but didn’t get many opportunities to spend time with her daughter during these times.

She walked up the stairs that led to her floor, which was only the second floor out of the third. Walking down the hall with the green carpet, she walked in front of a wooden door she stepped inside the apartment, setting the grocery bags on the small table she had. The sound of her heels was heard again as most of the apartment flooring was hardwood flooring, but a dull brown color as it wasn’t waxed in a long while. Her apartment was a simple ensuite design. Her bed and essentials would be all in one room. While just on the left there was her bathroom, which only had a sliding door if there was a guest over - which she didn’t use much. Which wouldn’t be too great for the tinies considering what they’ll be dealing with.


THUMP. BOOM.

Tristian and Kelly felt a rough landing as all the junk she had lying around in her purse scattered around. They were airborne for a moment from the landing. Lauren was quite careless about everything she had inside her purse. Guess whatever she needed to do was very important. The purse finally landed on its side, and an opening revealed that would greet them. It was the end of the tunnel. The light. Salvation. The two tinies had big smiles on their faces, eager to get out of the prison they were in. Tristian continued to be dizzy and nauseous at the moment. Still, taking Kelly's hand he would lead on. Before they got out, a few shuffling sounds were being heard. Lauren took off her ankle boots which would reveal some purple fuzzy socks she wore. Her right boot would stand up while her left one was tipped to the side not far from the purse.


BOOM. Boom. Boom.


The giant woman would walk to her bathroom which was small but had its essentials. A bathtub with a shower hookup in the corner, then her counter with sink. Then her toilet was right next to it. The tinies would be oblivious about what was to come as they were near the end of the tunnel.

"Is it finally over? Jesus...I don't think I can take much more of that..." Tristian shook his head, a firm grip held Kelly's hand.

"I think so. Come on, slow and steady..." Kelly said with uncertainty.

They stepped out, being on the ground as there were her boots in front of them, but looking to the right there was her bathroom and considering the bathroom being an ensuite, there was much to see where they stood. The sound of a loud tinkling of water was heard. Did she turn on the sink?

“...What's that…?” Kelly asked as she took a peak around.

Kelly observed her surroundings. Her legs felt weak, she was shaking. This small apartment that Lauren had were massive for the tinies. Everything however was connected into one room. This was a nightmare. She stood next to her black ankle boots, admittedly these ankle boots were cute to her but massively scary by their sizes. Then there was her bathroom, the sliding door all open. That's when she saw one of the worse outcome considering Lauren left the sliding door open that lead to her bathroom.

“Oh my GOSH!” She squealed as she put her hands over her face as she looked away.

She would see Lauren having her pants down as she was sitting down on the toilet seat, pissing away as the water splashed down on the rim and into the clear water that would slowly turn to the color of her urine.

Lauren sighed as Tristian looked over, not sure what Kelly was on about. He saw and was stunned, quickly looking away as his dizzy mind couldn’t process this. His face was red as Kelly’s was. Was this the state they were in? Maybe sneaking into someone's home wasn’t a good idea, considering they were going to witness everything that this woman did.

FLUUSHH~


A loud powerful roaring sound of a toilet flushing was heard as both Tristian and Kelly stayed close to her boot that stood up. The smell of her tipped over ankle boot was able to be notice. Kelly was the first to comment about it.

“W-We need to get away from here…the smell…” Kelly stated, waving a hand in front of her nose.

Tristian nodded, agreeing that they should make a move somewhere, especially with what Lauren was doing. Where do they go from here? The apartment wasn’t exactly big, not for a normal-sized person. It was quite compact. There was only a small table in her kitchen that was in the small corner. Her apartment provided a bookshelf and a dresser to potentially hide under There was her bed. Yes, her bed! Tristian would assume this could be an ideal spot.

Another water source was heard, Lauren would walk to the main area of her studio ensuite apartment after she washed her hands. She sighed and walked to her compact kitchen. She began to put away the groceries that she brought home. She would be a busy woman for a moment, not aware that her apartment was now infested with two tiny people. How amazed she would be to find this out. Sadly, that chance was rather slim to none.

Tristian eyed his girlfriend when it was the right time to make the next move as her powerful stomping fuzzy socked feet would cross over. They watched this massive woman walk over them like they were nothing. Thankfully staying close to her shoes would be enough to give them cover and avoid being stepped on.

The two tinies began to adventure under her bed while she was busy. They ran fast as they could and they saw there were a few things underneath it. Some boxes, unclear what was inside. A few clothing pieces but unaware of what they were. But it was better than being out in the open!

“Come on babe! Hurry up while she’s distracted!” He called out, holding her hand as he led her on. It was a risky move but sure enough with those minutes, they were able to make their way under the bed.

"I-I can only run so fast with these shoes Tristian!" She replied as she was huffing, heel boots weren't the best shoes to run in.

Under the bed, it was quite dusty and filthy. Lauren hasn’t cleaned under her bed for some time. Not far from where the tinies were, there was a pair of discarded white ankle socks that seemed to be worn already. They must have been lying there for a long while already. Guess it was something to take note of for them to take shelter in once nightfall came. It was around noon, so this gave them enough time to figure out what to do.

The two tinies sat under the bed, taking a breather as they collected their thoughts. Tristan continued to look a little ill, but he would manage.

“Are you okay Tristian? You aren’t looking too good. I’m surprised you made it over here without falling over…” His girlfriend said as he looked over to her with a grin.

“I feel like shit, but that’s nothing for me to worry about right now. I’ll be fine. We’ll lay low here for now. We’re somewhere she can’t reach us. Well, step on us.” He said that being a grim thought to think about.

There was just a mere silence as the couple sat there, they were feeling the tremors in the ground as Lauren walked around from the opposite side of the compact apartment as she put away her groceries and wandered her apartment. The tinies were clueless about what to do. Tristan had a plan, did he? Kelly showed some concern and stared at him with her next question.

“...What’s next? Where do we go from here…?” She asked him as Tristian looked at her with a bland look on his face.

“...I don’t know Kelly…we’re riding this out right now…” He replied as Kelly stood as she was freaking out a little.

“What do you mean you don’t know!? This was your idea!? W-We need to do something! Get her attention! We can’t sit here! What are we going to do for food…and…I’m going to have to pee at some point here!” She said, pointing out the facts that they needed to factor all these things.

“There’s a toilet over there.” He pointed over with his thumb. Kelly clenched her fists at that witty comment he made.

“Are you FUCKING kidding ME!? Is this how you’re treating this situation when WE. NEED. HELP!” She slapped her hands to emphasize the situation they were in.

Tristian was only 'lighting' up the mood. His girlfriend didn’t seem to be fond of the joke. But she had a point. Her paranoia made him ponder. Food was going to be tricky, same as for the thirst they would eventually crave. Bathroom he didn’t show concern, if he needed to, he'd go anywhere he wanted to. How that will go with Kelly might be a different story. To Tristian this was all a survival game now.

“Once she’s done moving around, we’ll try to make our way to her kitchen. I’m sure she’ll have something lying around. For now, let’s wait it out. I don’t see much of anything around here being worth salvaging in terms of eating. If you got to Pee, just go. I won’t look.” He suggested.

"Whatever. I'm holding it in." She shook her head with disapproval.

Tristian shrugged and let her have her way as she turned her head. If she wanted to hold it, he wouldn't stop her. It was the only method Tristian could get Kelly to comply with these sort of things. She was always a city girl, though, same for Tristian. He enjoyed watching survival videos however online, he would use his best abilities to utilize those if he could. Sadly, a guide of surviving in a woman's apartment as the size of an ant is unheard of.

Kelly turned to Tristian once more. “...What about getting her attention? Is that still a priority? What if we’re not the only ones to go through this? W-What if there are others!? Surely that has to be a possibility, right!? We’re both stuck like this!”

“I wish I knew Kelly. But for now, we should worry about our needs. I’ll figure out something for us.” He said. "I may have a plan. Let's just wait until she stops wandering around..." Tristian added, waiting for the perfect golden opportunity to start their first exploration before nightfall as they could be considered the new residence of this apartment.

End Notes:


First Exploration by BiggieSmols
Author's Notes:


Footsteps. The booming footsteps that belong to Lauren wouldn’t stop. It felt rather endless. At last, salvation had come for the tinies under the bed. Lauren had finished putting her groceries away. Still, the two tinies under the bed would hold one another, the direction of her purple-socked feet would be stomping towards their direction. Fear. That’s what they both felt.

The powerful impacts of her feet would become quite intense just when she walked passed them after the restroom. This being the first time they’re on the floor, they realize how dangerous it can be. The socked feet would be staring at them as they were at attention, Lauren began to turn herself around as the toes of her feet would face away from the tinies and her heels would be facing them.


A sudden shift on top of them would be heard as the springs on her bed would signal that someone was sleeping on top of them, her feet no longer to be seen. It caused a weary feeling for Tristian as the paranoia struck if that bed would hold her or not. For sure it would, it was just the perspective of how things were…you couldn’t be too careful of what’s happening around you. He let go of Kelly and gestured a hand to follow. He held Kelly’s hand as they began to walk out from under the bed. Once again they began walking out from the open, being so little and insignificant that they wouldn’t be seen by the naked eye. Tristian knew where to go from here. That would be the kitchen area. Surely there had to be something.


They began the journey, it was a bit of a wait but it was for a good reason. The apartment was compact, meaning that it would be an assumption for them not to take long to reach the other side. Well, unfortunately at this scale it was well over an hour trip. It was dreadful to think about. From the start of the journey, it wasn’t terrible. But there was rather dust, lint, a piece of hair wherever it came from lingering around the floor. Then there were some shirts and other discarded clothing. It was best not to get involved with Kelly around. Behind them they saw the big bed, where Lauren would be lying down, however, her upper body positioned up to the sound of a loud TV would be heard that she had on her wall. Didn’t seem like Lauren was the active type.


“...She doesn’t seem like the active type. This floor…it’s filthy…” Kelly complained.

Kelly glimpsed behind her as she stared at Lauren with disgust. Still, could she blame her? These were details you could overlook at a normal scale. But she should consider cleaning the floor once in a while. In Kelly’s opinion, that’s how it should be.

“There are better things to worry about Kelly. We’re going to need food. We need to head towards her table, that way we’ll be out of the crosshairs of her feet and maybe find something there.” Tristian said with his plan. “

Yeah, but what if we don’t find anything? It would be a waste of a trip, you know.” Kelly said. “Shit out of luck I guess. But that means we keep looking.” Tristian replied, leading on.

Kelly felt unsure if this was a good idea, well, that’s what her mindset was the whole time since the shrinking happened. But her boyfriend was able to keep them alive. It sure was better being here than on the bench so far. There were plenty of horrors to think about, they just had to be exposed to those elements to realize it.


Lauren wouldn’t seem to budge much, in fact seemed like she was dozing off from whatever was from her show. Kelly took a look back, for some reason she was observing this woman closely. She was a danger to deal with after all. Her head would be turned to the side as her arms would relax, her right arm folding across the stomach regions of her body. A sleepy woman, she was in this state. Which was good.

“...I think she fell asleep…” She said as she caught up to Tristian.

The walk was long enough that a normal-sized being could fall asleep for some time. “That works for us. Less to deal with…” He said this walk is a pain in the ass. They had to roughly be under a few Centimeter tall. Big enough to fit inside a single Cheerio. This journey took in fact over an hour if not two. They weren’t prepared for this. They were just reaching the tables now.


Tristian’s legs felt sore, the fact they had to walk back…this was nuts. How could they get anywhere in a timely manner?

“...Tristian…” His girlfriend spoke up and took her boots off as it felt more comfortable to walk on her bare feet. “...I…I need to pee…” She said with embarrassment with her confession. Before she insisted to hold it in, seems her mind had change quickly.

She seemed to be holding it in for a while. This had to come sooner or later. Tristian turned around and faced her as her legs rubbed together, he didn’t want to watch her go. The flashback about the bathroom earlier trickled into his mind again. He shook his head as he walked again.

“Just go. I won’t watch.” He said.

“W-What? I…I can’t just piss on her floor!” She said to protest his suggestion. Not like she had any other choice.

“Well, then you can ask the Miss Giant over there to help you use the toilet then. You don’t have any other choice, and I will have to do the same eventually…” Tristian said, not trying to sound like an asshole but he had to be honest with her.


In result of Tristian's realist mindset, Kelly decided to hold it in a little longer. She at least would like to use ‘privacy’ in a event like this and not just piss out in the open. Finally, reaching the small square table, they would approach the legs of the table. Kelly made a face towards one of the dark wooden chair legs, she waved out to Tristian.

“I’m going, I’m going! Don’t go on without me!” She called out, her figure hiding behind the chair leg as Tristian stood there and waited, looking away like he said. Instead, he stared at the sleeping giant. Little weary once again that she would awaken soon. That is the speculation. He didn't know how other girls lived or what was considered normal these days.


Moments later Kelly would finally would get the chance to relieve herself. It was embarrassing she was doing this, her face going red as she would pop a squat once her leggings were removed and would begin to let loose of her yellow liquid that would splash down on the wooden flooring. Unfortunately at this rate, this is how things were going to be. There was nothing to do. Unless they improvised. But right now that wouldn’t be on Tristian's mind. Finally, she felt good again. She came back to Tristian with her leggings and boots back on as she looked back with an arm around her shoulder, rubbing it with shame. Tristian nodded and gestured to her to come along as they held hands again. Kelly kept her thoughts to herself once more.


The two tinies began to walk around underneath the table, scavenging what they could find. There wasn’t anything they could see. Something was visible on the horizon in some ways. Was it food!? Tristian would take a closer look, Kelly following as well as they had to take what they could. Though Tristian slowed down as they closer they got the less appealing the food looked like. The thing was, it wasn’t food. It looked like it had wings, but it wasn’t moving. It was dead. This was the first encounter they had come across related to a bug.

“What the fu-” He said as he was interrupted. 


“IT’S A FLY! THAT’S FUCKING DISGUSTING! EW!” Kelly screamed as she waved her hands, flapping them as she looked away, shaking her head.

The most disgusting thing about it was that it was bigger than them! Hell, they could ride on it if they could. Tristian became tense, both about the fly and the fact his girlfriend wigging the fuck out again.

“Kelly! Stop! It’s dead!” Tristian said, trying to convince his girlfriend it was nothing to be worried about. It probably was harmless either way when it was alive. It was probably a different reason why Kelly was freaking out. It was disgusting looking at this scale. Tristian however got closer to it, grossed out, no, creeped out even as this thing was dead on its side. It was unreal. Kelly couldn’t believe he was getting closer to that thing.

“ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? GET AWAY FROM IT!” She shouted from a distance. Why would he get closer!?


Tristian would soon obey his girlfriend, there would be other things to worry about currently. Plus getting his girlfriend to silence would be a true blessing right now. He walked away, walking up to her again.

“Okay! Okay! Fucking stop yelling! I just wanted to get a closer look.” He said. “i-I don’t fucking care. I just want food Tristian…and getting away from this..fucking…that fucking thing! Okay!? Go! Let’s go!” She said as her arms folded across her chest as she walked. Kelly would temporarily take charge as she led Tristian towards the cabinets.


They adventured on once more that resulted them to walk underneath the chair that Lauren’s coat would hang from the back of, Kelly continued to lead on, she didn’t seem to want to discuss much of anything else. It felt tense for Tristian. Is he dealing with this romance silent treatment crap despite all that was happening? This girl. He loved her but damn. This was nothing he should be worrying about right now.

“Hey, Kelly…we need to cut this act. I know you’re pissed back there…I don’t know why…” Did he need to say sorry that he wanted to look at the dead bug? Kelly, oh Kelly. Why were you like this?


“I don’t care about it anymore, Tristian. I want food. That’s all I want. Water would be nice too. I don’t know what to fucking do about it. I DON’T WANT TO DIE HERE!” She turned and raised her voice.

“Okay, Okay! Damn, I get it! Yelling at me is going to waste your energy, we need to remain calm. Okay, babe? Just…lead the way…go where your instincts lead you. They might be better than mine.” He did want to take note that they had to walk back to that very bed as well. Which was troubling. The sense of time was rather non-existent ever since they were reduced in size.


- - - Reformatting Zone (Just ignore this, just a bookmark for me to leave off for reformatting dialogue - - -

They would be out in the open once again, being in her kitchen. A familiar danger would appear once again, however. Lauren would give out a few audible coughs as she began to rise herself out of bed. It seemed Lauren was up from her unexpected nap. The tinies were in a mess right now, only given a few choices. Ultimately there would only be one that would benefit or cause a mistake in their survival.


Lauren’s fuzzy purple socks began to move onto the floor, beginning to stand fully as the figure gave another stretch as she began walking towards the kitchen. The tinies didn’t know what to do. Lauren began to walk towards them as the ground began to shake very intensively.


Boom. Boom. BOOM. BOOM. BOOOM.


This would be the most intense sensation and hearing they have dealt with. “What do we do!? TRISTIAN WHAT DO WE DO!? WHERE DO WE GO!?” Kelly started freaking the fuck out again as she gripped her boyfriend's shoulders, shaking him back and forth. “I-I-JUST RUN SOMEWHERE!?” He broke his cool, he didn’t know. They both began to run, however, running in separate directions. This would be a problem for both of them. Once they would be separated, how would they know where to meet up again!? “KELLY! THIS WAY! FOLLO-” Tristian said as he had an idea where to go, under the cabinets. However…


BOOM.


Suddenly a fuzzy purple wall appeared in front of him, knocking him down on his feet as his right foot stepped between the two tinies. Separating them. It was unknown if Kelly got the message or if she was killed from that step. He became numb as his mind went blank and hoped that Kelly made it out alright. He would be lying on his back as he stared up. All he could see was Lauren standing above him like he was nothing. The state he was in mentally, he didn’t know. He felt fucked up right now. Just dealing with the fact his girlfriend might be dead, but also a figure that he’d never thought he’d get himself under from a great perspective he was in.


Her figure loomed over him, the light on the ceiling being blocked from where he would lay. The jeans she wore covered her legs, her thighs meeting up near her groin as the muffin top of her belly would be tucked underneath it, causing a small formation outline because of it. Her rear was packing more cake due to her weight - this being the ‘fat’ ass that Tristian saw before. Then there was the lightweight red sweater she wore, forming the mountains of her G-Cups that would block a portion of her face. She would be leaning over to the counter. Tristian is dazed.


Oh man…fuck…it’s almost three already? Guess I’ll get the dishes going then.” The woman said as her voice would invade the tiniest eardrums. Tristian stood up as he needed to figure out where to go. He needed to get back to Kelly! Lauren’s right foot began to lift again, this time moving over to her left foot as she idled that very foot on her tiptoes and leaned it against the left side of her denim jean-covered ankle.


Tristian made a mad dash towards where Kelly was last seen. Walking where the foot would be pressed down, he could smell the remnants of the odor and the heat that it gave off. The wooden flooring left a small residue of sweat, which may have caused the floor to be slippery for the tiny. But Tristian was good with his feet, he didn’t have much trouble, fortunately. Still, the faint scent was not pleasant. He ran and ran, finally meeting up where he last saw her. “K-Kelly…? KELLY!?” He yelled, calling out for her. “OVER HERE!” Tristian heard a voice, it was Kelly. She had the same idea that Tristian was going to suggest. The upside-down L-shape that would form underneath the cabinets by how these were designed.


Tristian leaped into her arms and gave her an aggressive hug, but she did the same as well as they fell on their knees. It was a wholesome moment, it was too close of a call. They were afraid to be separated. “I…I thought I lost you…” He said, sounding like he was about to break down for a moment. Though he wanted to remain strong for Kelly, Kelly would be understanding for him to show such emotions. She'd find it adoring in fact. It showed how much he cared. However, this romantic moment would be interrupted as the sound of running water would be heard above them. Followed by dishes clanking together and Laurens's footsteps that would idly step around.


They observed as they were holding each other, eyeing her feet as they stepped around. They knew how dangerous her feet were, but this was the first time they got a near-death experience from them. Underneath the cabinets didn’t offer much either. Aside from more dust, part of the walls that lead up to the cabinet are filthy. Kelly held in further comments this time there was no point mentioning it. Everywhere they went was going to be filthy. Tristian was close to admitting defeat. No matter what they did, there was always an obstacle that was in the way. They were just too small to adapt and live. Sad to say, the only way they could survive was…having someone care for them. That was a speculation from Tristian that is. His fears and hunger felt like it was eating him alive. They still had a day to get food before that was to happen. But the thought of going hungry was scary. A way they could die.


The tinies would hold out for now, just watching and listening from the sounds in front of them and well above. Lauren, the woman that towered over these tinies would continue to do her normal tasks as Tristian and Kelly were forced to take cover for now. One near-death experience was enough. Or was it two? Maybe three near-death experiences? Both tinies were shaken about the recent one regardless. Holding on to one another for comfort, shaking in fear, stomach gurgling as they became hungry. If only Lauren could notice them. But that was very wishful thinking. They had to accept it.

End Notes:


Unexpected Feast by BiggieSmols

It was a rough time for the two tinies. They were cornered, back against the wall that was underneath her cabinets. The shaking and sounds of the purple fuzzy socked feet would idly stomp around. The best they could do was hope for the best. Tristian held Kelly close, looking around what the next course of action could be. Perhaps they could walk around her, make their way to her fridge, and hope there would be something for them to eat. The problem was getting back from the bed. Considering that was their hideout, it would take yet another few hours to get back. With Lauren awake this would cause nothing more but a risk, a big one.


“...Are we going to sit here until she’s done? She’s been at this for a while now…” Kelly said as she turned her head to face her boyfriend who observed his surroundings. “For right now it might be the best course of action. Running out…I don’t want to go through that again. I don’t want you and I to go through with that again…” He said, having some guilt as if this was his fault. Kelly knew by the tone of his voice. Kelly began to point out a finger, a place he had looked at before.


“Why don’t we try to walk around? W-Walk against the cabinets where her feet won't step around. We go to the fridge.” She said, Tristian having the same idea before. It might be worth a shot. Or not. At this point, this was a do-or-die. Getting away from the giant in front of them might be the best idea. Tristian stood, holding out a hand as he guided his girlfriend up to follow. “We’ll give it a shot. Let’s just stick to the walls, we can get to her fridge in no time.” He said with a smile, but this indeed would take a while. It took them hours to get across the apartment. It would take them just under half an hour to get there. So be it. It is what it is.


The tinies began with their journey, hearing the noises Lauren was making no matter what she did. The two tinies kept a visual on the girl who would continue to wash the dishes. Just as Tristian knew, it would take a while to get to that very fridge. The floor continued to be dusty, all filthy, cobwebs even forming around. That’s when there was a horrifying sight. Another dead bug curled on its back. Followed by a Pholcidae Daddy-Long-Legs spider that was dead for a while. Kelly screamed to point it out - as did Tristian as they began to be lured to walk out towards the open at that very moment. “I can’t do this, I CAN’T DO THIS!” Kelly was losing her cool once again. Kelly was brought back by the memory when they were back at that very bench. Going on about spiders, Tristian said it would be too cold out for them. But look where they are now!


“Kelly, KELLY!” Tristian said as he put his hands on her shoulders. In response, she started shoving him away or rather tried to. “NO! THIS WAS YOUR STUPID IDEA!” She shouted at him and frantically looked around. They were arguing in the open as Kelly wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around her. Tristian was the opposite, eying Lauren who would begin drying her hands off with a towel. “Kell-” He said again.


“No! This was YOUR idea! You SAID back at the fuckin’ bench that we wouldn’t deal with them! Now look where we’re at now!? They’re EVERYWHERE and I know we’re going to run into one eventually!” She said as she came to a stop her venting caused them to remain in the hot zone where Lauren began to walk towards them.


Lauren would begin drying her hands once the sink was done. She planned to put away the dishes she washed for later as they would remain on a drying rack on the counter. Safe to assume she was being a bit lazy for the moment, but who’s here to judge her? She sighed, turning as she eyed her fridge. She would be doing the dishes for a while, she hadn’t eaten either. Guess everyone in this very small apartment shared the same feeling. Lauren began to watch her fridge as she rubbed her upper and lower lips together as she stepped over the tinies, unaware of them on the floor. She opened the fridge and observed what would be inside. She would then begin crouching down as the rear of her jeans would position down towards the floor due to her squatting position, this being caused by her pulling the bottom drawer of her freezer.


Hm, not sure what I’m in the mood for at the moment…” Lauren would say to herself casually as she dug through the frozen bags of goodies she had in her Freezer. Some of those are quick and easy meals, meat, and Ice Cream. Her fingers would tap on the freezer door as she stood up once again, walking over to her cabinet, and pulling it open. This would reveal more snacks she had, that being crackers, cookies and ramen noodle goods. The tinies were in a bad position like before. “KELLY! RUN, WE NEED TO RUN!” Tristian wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her as they began running after a shove Tristian gave. The quakes and sound of her feet intensified from the steps she made, even if they were as gentle as she tried to be. Both of the tinies fell to the ground, screaming for mercy as they held onto one another. The under sole sock of her left foot would be seen for a moment as she stepped down.


BOOM.


The tinies' eardrums would ring, being dazed from the impact as they felt the wind of her foot as it stepped down. The sound was as if it were deafening. The heel of her left foot was just a matter of an inch away from them. They were so close they could see the detail of her fuzzy sock, even getting a whiff of the dried sweat that was fused into it. This didn’t stop the tinies however, they tried to stand up again as the girl was standing next to them. Suddenly a giant blue jean curvy butt that belonged to Lauren would lean out towards the tinies. Tristian looked up as he lost balance once again. The man must have been distracted as what was revealed above him would give him raging thoughts. Which was not good. This time, Kelly knew what he was doing.


“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? ARE-” Kelly was having a blowout, a huge one. For a good reason. Though, she couldn’t deny that what was above them was indeed a butt. A gigantic one. But maybe a bit too fat, she was disgusted with Tristian for behaving this way. For some reason, betrayed or even maybe jealous that he was more worried about Lauren’s butt than her own? Either way, she was speaking her mind. “We’re trying to SURVIVE and you’re…you’re just LOOKING AT HER BUTT!? YOU PIG! YOU…Y-” She stood up to brush herself off.


“K-Kelly, it’s not like that!” He said as he looked up as the two tinies were arguing. They heard all the sounds that Lauren made, but this relationship issue between the two was getting in the way. Why? “Kelly…KELLY!” He tried to speak over her, but then he was called a pig. Tristian reached a hand out to her and suddenly a hand was raised and struck against him.


Smack


A stinging sensation would be felt on the left side of his cheek. Kelly raised her hand and slapped him across the face to show how much she hated him at the moment. Tristian recoiled, groaning as his hands rubbed against the cheek. He wanted to blow up against her now but he was able to resist what he wanted to say next. She was right though, he was looking. But once again, could she blame him? Any guy would fall for it. Well, when they weren’t in danger that is for the most part. Lauren was on the move as the two tinies seemed to focus on what she did next. Reaching over the cabinet, they both eyed the cabinet they would never be able to reach. Tristian stepped beside Kelly as they both watched what she did next. It was like watching a God. Praying to be given food like the tiny peasants they were. A red package was seen, Ritz crackers she pulled out the brown packaging. They began to step closer as they walked towards her feed while she leaned against her counter.


Lauren for sure had a butt, that’s where some of her conscience went for her weight over the years. Although she wasn’t completely obese but perhaps a bit plump in some areas. Her butt would plant against the edge of the countertop as she would open up a package of Ritz crackers she grabbed, putting one of them up to her mouth as her large teeth would chomp down, grinding up the cracker from inside. After that? She would swallow, just as any human being would do when it came to food. The tinies would be spared to deal with any of that for now as they weren’t in danger for it. The thought of them being eaten wasn’t factored in. There were a lot of things they never imagined that could now happen to them. Her feet stepping on the two were so far the biggest fear of all so far.


Lauren took a handful of the crackers as she put them in her mouth, eating like a pig at the moment. This caused some of the crackers to crumble off and fall onto the floor. Lauren looked around and chomped down on the crackers with her mouth closed. She would look down at the tinies, but not notice them. She would shrug and would walk off to her bed again with the crackers she held. The shaking intensified and diminished as the two would run where she once stood. They felt the warmth where her feet would be stomping down, but the warmth would fade soon enough.


At least, despite the two tinies having a moment with one another, they stood there and looked up at Lauren as they were staring face to face. Kelly gave a few waves in the air. Lauren was looking down right at them! But once again, too tiny, too insignificant to be seen. Being just under the size of a single piece of rice, they were overlooked once again. The two scattered once again, her steps diminishing towards her bed as she held the box in her hand. Kelly was mixed with emotions right now. Her priorities weren’t fully straight since these incidents occurred. Tristian was able to keep them together. For some reason when it came to relationships, Kelly couldn’t forgive Tristian so easily for what he did. She felt cheated, or just jealous. Either way, a girl like her was hard to keep happy at times. She gave a sudden mad dash, running towards the pieces of crackers on the floor.


Tristian followed, knowing Kelly was mad, but he was confident to make it up to her. The two huddled against a broken piece of a cracker, the one Lauren would carelessly let the crumbs fall onto the floor. But these crumbs were a feast for the tinies. The sick and yet cruel reality of it. The tinies didn’t skip a heartbeat for a moment like this, they would attempt to bite through the crumb piece. Salvation, that’s what it felt like. They would eat like the ants they were, not paying attention to what was happening around them at that moment.


“Not exactly a date I had in mind.” Tristian said to lighten up the mood with Kelly. The blonde girl looked over at him with a mouthful, staring away as she would just eat, staring away from him. Seemed his comment didn’t please her one bit. “After all that you’re going to think of this being some sort of shitty date? Piss off.” Kelly said with her back turned. Kelly usually wouldn’t be face-to-face when she was mad like this. These tinies were still in their early twenties and Kelly still had growing up to do - this being a good example when it came to communication.


“Just trying to lighten up the mood.” He said, treading lightly with his comments. For now, he would take the time for the two to eat what they could perhaps collect what they could take back too. This would include some labor - which he had concerns for Kelly if she would carry her fair share of the crumbs she had on the way back.


The tinies feasted when they were able to. Silence would occur between both tinies. Whatever would be in Kelly’s mind would leave a grudge for now. For a guy, it wasn’t a good idea to be staring at another woman's butt when your girlfriend was right next to you. This silence had to break however, they needed to get back under the bed before nightfall. They wouldn’t know where to go otherwise once the natural lighting of her windows would diminish into the darkness. Hopefully the lights Lauren had inside the apartment would be enough if they did need to go out during the night.


“Kelly we need to get going. Take what you can, we’ll have to carry what we can.” Tristian said as he stood, carrying what he could - small crumb pieces that would be more than a handful. Kelly didn’t argue but complied. She would take her fair share. The tinies could only hope the giant woman on the bed would remain content as the loud audible television on her wall would be hard across the small room.


The tinies were on the move again, making their way back to where they started. At least now they have food. Water was another thing to consider. They say three days is enough to live, but that can vary by each person. Neither of the tinies were survivalists to know any of this, they just knew a day or two at more would be more than enough to find out that they were running out of time. Once they reached their destination, it was safe to say that today was enough exploration for one day. Sadly, they’ll have to make a routine of it at this rate. But for now they can feel fortunate about the feast that Lauren was able to give them.


Snug in the Sock by BiggieSmols

It had been a few hours. The sun began to set, and the lighting from the cold outside world of Laurens's apartment began to fade as the night would be welcomed once more. The tinies were hard at work to return to their hideout. That being under Laurens's bed. The tinies played it safe, hugging the walls of the apartment while Lauren continued her day living alone. Fortunately, she wasn’t the active type, most of her time during the past hour or two was just hanging out on her bed. The tinies would march towards the boots that Lauren would wear earlier in the day, this would be the landmark that they would meet once again. Finally, after all that walking, they were back where they started.


The two tinies decided to take a rest. Idling where Laurens tipped over boot and purse were positioned in her bedroom. By the time this ‘landmark’ was reached, the natural lighting of the apartment would begin to shift, making this darker than before. Sadly the only lighting that was being displayed was the TV Lauren was watching. The giant woman walked back and forth a few times since they traveled back to where they were now. She remained on the bed once again as Kelly leaned against the surface of the boot and her legs felt weak. She sat down as she needed a break.


“Tristian…can we take a moment…” The silence between the two broke as Kelly didn’t seem all too talkative with Tristian. She seemed to be cool off since the blowup she had. Tristian knew it was a matter of time before she would open up again. He sat down next to her as the two would pile the cracker crumbs they collected. To be honest, he was glad for this break. His legs felt weak, as did his arms from carrying the crumbs. “I don’t mind, I need the break too. All that walking…we need to plan this out better or figure out how to get around better.” He said, knowing that was unlikely to happen.


“You know back at the park, I said I didn’t want to walk around the entire park. Now feels like we did that…more than once in fact.” She said, recalling the comment she made about when they were in the car. Tristian smiled and chuckled, remembering that as well. “Sadly we did.” He said, looking around in the direction of the bed. He wanted to rest, but they were close to where they needed to go. Kelly stood up and collected her scraps of crackers as she stood next to Tristian they both stared up at Lauren who would be lounging on the bed of hers.


“Guess we’re lucky that we’ll be dealing with a lazy ass woman in this state.” She said, commenting on how Lauren treated her alone time. Who was Kelly to judge, at times she would be like this too. Minus the filth that built up around this place. She would be on top of cleaning, even yelling at Tristian to clean up after himself.


“Easy Kelly, it’s been a day...we don’t know how she lives or what she does. This could just be one of her slow days. As you know, you and I do the same thing at times. So who are you to judge?” Tristian said, sounding like she was defending Lauren. Well, he was. Which didn’t seem like a good idea considering he was gawking at her ass more than once. Kelly rolled her eyes and shook her head. It was true. But Kelly wouldn’t want to be compared to other girls like that. It was insulting to her. “Sure, whatever. Anyways, can we go?” She said quite eagerly.


Tristian accepted her suggestion, strange she wanted to be on the move again. Maybe it was to stop the subject and continue. It was a short trip as the tinies carried their weight of crackers. Finally, they reached the edge of the bed. Tristian stared up as the roof over their heads began to form and show the underside of her bed. At least, they were safe from the giant socked feet that would stomp around. Under the bed was darker than before, in fact, was near pitch back as there was a lack of lighting. The tinies would be walking blindly. They would be shoulder to shoulder as they walked across the landscape of darkness.


“You would think she would turn a light on by now? Can’t see a damn thing Tristian! Where are you tak-” Kelly would begin complaining once more as the loud audible sound of the bed above them would begin to shift. The wood exterior of the bedding would creak as Lauren began to shuffle herself around. It appears the lazy woman was on the move again. Her feet dangled from the side of the bed and would press against the ground. Standing up and doing what she did with her routine. This time she walked to her bathroom again as the bathroom light would turn on. Still, it wasn’t enough to provide what the tinies hoped for. They looked back, then looked away again and realized what was happening. A familiar sound dripping into the toilet bowl would be heard. Despite hearing this the second time, it still sent a shock between the tinies, humiliated that they have to deal with this.


“There was a sock around here. I think it would be a good idea to use it for the night. Just have to figure out where the fuck it is.” Tristian said, taking slower steps around. The toilet would flush in the background, loud as usual as the intense gurgles would be apparent, a sign that the flush cycle ended. Another water source was heard after, at least Lauren was one to wash her hands after a bathroom use. The purple socks would stomp around the edge of the bed, the sound of a light switch flicking once again. The bathroom lights were off. At least, another light flickered on, the lamp she had beside her bed. This very light was enough to light up half of the room, she would also walk to her kitchen to turn a light on there as well.


The tinies were relieved to be blessed with a moment like this. Perhaps this has been far too convenient for both of them. How long will this luck run out? Or was it luck? Were they just that smart? Either way, the tinies were now given some light that helped guide their path. Sure enough, they were able to see where the two white ankle socks were left under the bed. The question was how worn these socks were or if they were worn. One sock was crumpled inside out, the other was sprawled out. The tinies walked closer to it, Kelly looking over at Tristian like this wasn’t a good idea.


“Y-You aren’t suggesting what I think you’re suggesting…right?” She said this was a gross idea. Was he suggesting crawling inside a random girl's sock and sleeping in it!? Tristian knew if they didn’t choose to go inside, they would get cold. “Not saying it’s the smartest idea but it’s better than being cold. Besides, I…I don’t think it’s been worn so we should be fine?” He said with uncertainty. This sock has been out in the cold for a while, the stench that came off of it was quite mild. “I’m not going in there. No. Nu-uh!” Kelly said, dropping her crumbs on the floor as she waved her hands out, shaking her head. This idea wasn’t one she couldn’t see herself doing. “We’re not doing this! We can find somewhere else better!” She insisted.


The two tinies would seem to have another couple argument. Not eye to eye with things as Tristian was suggesting for them to survive. This was a ‘record-playing’ argument. It was the same thing every time Kelly didn’t want to do a thing she didn’t want to do. This girl. Tristian loved her but could not stand her in this state. He stood there to think what to say next. He had an idea, it was simple. He shrugged her as he set his crumbs down on the ground next to the sock. Tristian would then go without his girlfriend as she stood there. She was baffled. The audacity of Tristian just to ignore her just like that. Slowly his figure would fade, crawling inside the hole of the sock, the white fabric inside would mimic a cave. One that would be nice and soft, but a little smelly considering that this sock was worn for a day.


Kelly shook her head, running towards the sock as well. It was a trick she fell for. Tristian knew leaving her would result in her following. “Okay, wait!! Tristian!” She called out, running up to the edge of the sock as she felt the fabric, the texture of the sock being in detail she never would've ever thought. Still, being struck in such awe, she couldn’t believe she was crawling inside someone's sock. Little did she know it could be worse. She scaled up with a jump, crawling on the outer rim of the sock, crawling inside where Tristian offered a hand. “I knew you would follow me in.” He said. “Fuck off.” Kelly said, her face a little red as she gave a side look as her eyes cornered the other way. She couldn’t deny it, she needed to be wherever he went. That was the crazy thing about love, needing to be there for them no matter the obstacle.


“Okay. We’re inside…we’re not going anywhere else, right? Just right here?” Kelly asked, she didn’t want to go deeper, inside the sock would create darkness once again as the light from the outside wouldn’t shine through the thick fabric. The heel part of her sock where they were wouldn’t be a problem. The deeper you went, the more of the dirtied fabric would become apparent. Being inside the sock would leave an odd smell. The two tinies would blindly walk, using their hands to dictate where to go as her sock would leave a tunnel formation for them to walk through.


They would be walking for a few minutes, Tristian gave an inhale from his nose, the smell being a tad funky. It would be the dried sweat that would be fused into the fabric of the sock. Some portions of the sock would have darkened spots, the dirt, and lint that accumulated and collected on the fabric as they rubbed around the inside of the boots that the tinies came across more than once. They weren’t able to notice this due to the lack of lighting. That’s when Tristian got an idea. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, and that’s when he remembered his phone didn’t work. He was going to use the flashlight on it. Guess luck wasn’t on their side after all.


“What are you doing?” A voice behind him asked. “Thought to use my phone for a flashlight. Forgot about it not working.” He said, feeling like a fool. At this point, they should just dump what they had aside from the clothes they wore. They didn’t seem to prove any use. “Yeah, that would have been great,” Kelly said with her eyes rolling. The tinies would come to a stop, deciding where they were was good enough. The fabric of the sock did provide some warmth for the tinies. The cool air is not as noticeable. The smell wasn’t that great, but it was just bearable as the sock wasn’t used for a hot minute. 


The two tinies sat down, crossing their legs as they were facing each other, holding hands. It was the best they could do while Lauren was making dinner for herself. The sound of a microwave was beeping in the background. A woman. A normal human being living her life at peace while two tinies were in a whole new world and trying to survive. The tinies reflected with one another, everything that happened today. It was strange, just being here in the darkness was calming. A bit smelly but yet calming. “...So…?” Kelly said, breaking the silence but yet didn’t know how to converse with everything they went through and where they were currently sitting inside.


“Sorry, just taking it in right now. Just feels strangely peaceful at the moment. Despite what we’re hearing in the background.” Tristian said, collecting his thoughts and remembering what they went through for the day. A hell of a day it was. It was exhausting to think about. Kelly would re-position herself and would sit beside Tristian as they were shoulder to shoulder, the tiny hands of theirs would fold around one another, placed between their thighs as they affectionately would cuddle against each other for comfort. “It’s funny, just this morning we had the day planned out for our day off. Seems things didn’t go as planned as we thought…” Tristian said, this not being the first time either that their plans were spoiled. “I didn’t want to walk around the park anyways…” Kelly said with a small chuckle. “...Though we probably walked more than the park itself…” She added.


Kelly would think of some other personal thoughts. Not sure how to ask them. “You think…we’ll ever be fixed? What if we do get found? I…I can’t imagine we’re going to get help like we planned to. How did we get this far? What did we do to deserve this? People have to know we’re missing, right? Your brother, your Mom, and my Mom. Someone is going to find your car eventually and realize its owner is gone.” She said, rambling on. Tristian was given question after question, he too had many things to ask but he couldn’t find the answers to them. “The best thing we can do is do what we can and not give up.” He said. It was a generic reply, but it was an honest one. He couldn’t tell either how they got this far. Maybe they were just naturally adapted to this? He dismissed the question as he had no way to reply to it. “Someone will find out, I hope we can send a message some way. I...I really would like things to be normal again. But we need to be strong Kelly. We have to make the best of it.” He said.


The two tinies would talk some more as Lauren would eventually come back with her microwave tray dinner in her hands. The sound of her booming footsteps closed in, finally once more the creaking above them being heard as she put her weight on the bed, sitting cross-legged on the bed with the audible television being heard in the background. Kelly pondered back, feeling grateful to have a boyfriend like Tristian. She expected this man to be her husband someday. Everything he did, made her feel special. Just seeing how worried he was when he thought she was crushed by Laurens's foot was to know he was ‘the one’ she was looking for. A guy who truly cared. However, she did not let his previous actions slip her mind. Being a girlfriend, she needed to know his reasons for what he did. Staring at Laurens's ass by the way he did it.


“When you said to make the best of it. Do you mean that between us or staring at a giant woman's ass all day?” She gave a curveball of a question as her hand moved away from Tristian, detaching the hand holding. “Jesus, you’re still on about that!?” Tristian said in annoyance. What a way to ruin the moment. “I am your girlfriend. I think I have all the reasons to confront you checking another girl out.” She said, her sides pressing against her hips as she turned to him, although they still wouldn’t be able to directly see each other. “Agh, I can’t do this right now. Look, I looked because I was…I was stunned-” He said. “Oh? You were stunned by the ass you saw? Wow, thanks for finally telling me something I already knew!” Kelly said. “Babe, I’d do the same thing if that was you I’d do more!” He said in a genuine response. This caused silence between the two. 


Tristian was stunned by what he said, it was rather impulsive. But he didn’t deny what he said. Kelly was strangely touched by what he said. She was still mad because of what he said. Just mad that it made her butter up. She continued to play along with it. “Uh-huh. So if you were a teeny-tiny man for me, you’d be looking up at me all day?” She asked as she leaned in, raising a brow. This was something unheard of, but was strangely hot in a way. “Well, if I need to. I guess so. If the view is good.” He said with uncertainty but gave a laugh to play it off. “God, I hate you so much.” She said her arms crossed. Tristian raised a brow, not sure what she meant by that. “Why do you say that?” He asked. “You know how to make a girl like me excited.” She said, slowly crawling her way onto Tristian's lap. Such a dynamic was becoming. Two lovers closely connecting one another, it was almost as if they forgot where they were right now. 


Tristian slowly leaned back as his girlfriend made a sudden move on him. It was nothing to be concerned about. She leaned herself against him as the two would gently lay down together with Kelly on top of him. They cuddled together once again as she was attracted to everything he said. He was lucky this time, play your cards right and you’ll get yourself out of these situations at times. However, Tristian didn’t know how he played his cards right. “I’d do more things right now, but considering I’m inside a sock, I cannot grasp the idea of getting you more of a thrilling experience right now.” She said, admitting her feelings. She still leaned in and gave a kiss as Tristian returned the kiss. “But I’m not allowing you to look anymore, you hear me?” She said as the palms of her hands gently pressed against the cheeks of his face as she stared down at him, assuming she was staring down at him directly.


The two would get comfortable with one another, cuddling and snuggling into the inner fabric of the sock. This provided enough warmth for them. Tristian was relieved to at least have food gathered for Kelly and himself to take bites and pieces off. The next obstacle was getting water or anything that could satisfy their thirst. They had a while, but dying of thirst was the last thing either of them wanted to go through. For now, they would relax. Hearing everything in the background, it was hard to sleep. So many fears would plague their minds of what might come next. Eventually, they would be at rest, sleeping, cuddling together as they would do every night.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13758