Drug House by sickpuppies
Summary:

Geoff goes to a friend's house to try out a few new drugs they managed to get. Turns out they have a little side effect. He'll try to get the attention of his giantess friends, but how well will it work when they're high?


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4208 Read: 33431 Published: August 12 2016 Updated: August 12 2016

1. Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

Geoff approached the rundown house, anticipation and nerves building inside him. There were broken windows that had cardboard boxes covering the glass, the door looked like it had been smashed and punched; the stairway leading up was cracked with loose nails sticking upwards. Clearly the place was not well cared for.

But what did he expect from an online ad promising a good high?

Geoff was no stranger to sketchy situations like this. Ever since he started using he had put himself into positions that were less than comfortable. As his needs grew and evolved he was forced to find newer things to excite him; new things often came with less than ideal set ups.

Heidi and Kaykay were two girls that he had been chatting with online for a couple of weeks now. Like him they had developed a need for the intense stuff, always searching for new and unique things. They were beautiful too. When they had proposed a meetup to test a new drug their dealer had got for them Geoff hastily agreed.

He knocked on the door, almost afraid it would fall in. A moment later a girl in a black dress so short it barely covered her ass, with Nike airforce sneakers, black hair, and a deviant smile, opened the door. “Geoff, right?” she asked expectantly.

“Yep,” he answered. “How's is going Heidi.”

“Not bad. Kaykays inside. We got the stuff all lined up on the table. Come on in.”

“Sure,” he answered crossing through the threshold of the house.

The insides were just as unpleasant as the exterior. The carpet had many stains dotting its surface, the paint was chipping, there was a musty scent that permeated the air. Barely any light came in through the few remaining windows, leaving the small rooms in perpetual gloom.

Kaykay was where she was supposed to be, sitting on the couch in loose fitting sweatpants, a pink tank top, and colorful Nike dunks. Her straight blond hair fell in strands around her face. “Hey,” she said as the two walked in, seemingly only semi interested. “This our guy?”

“He is,” Heidi answered with a smile. She was the more personable of the duo. “Sit down man. We got everything lined up for you.”

“Cool,” he answered eagerly, sliding in beside Kaykay on the couch. Before them was a glass table with an assortment of items strewn about its surface. Geoff recognized a large ziplocked bag of pot, a couple pills of different colors, a large bong of green glass, papers to roll, and needles.

“What's your pick?” Heidi asked, plopping next to Geoff, sandwiching him between the two girls. “You into needles? I saw you eyeing them up.”

“No,” he answered. “I tried it a few times. Not my thing. What are the pills?”

“Shit,” Kaykay answered, grabbing a shiny red one. “He didn’t give us a inventory. Just take something. Maybe you’ll like it.”

“I usually like to know what I’m doing,” Geoff answered. “Rather not go brain dead today.”

“Shut up and stop being a pussy.” Heidi grabbed a needle, already starting the preparations on her arm. “Pick something or get out.”

“Fine,” he answered. It wasn’t like he was going to leave after driving all the way here. He picked up one of the smaller pills, one in the shape of a hexagon. He glanced a Kaykay one last time, the girl having already swallowed her own, now smiling at him. It went down easily, the tiny tablet sinking past his throat and into his belly. All that was left was to wait. “How long does it take this stuff to kick in?”

Heidi grinned. “Do I look like a fucking clock?”

 

It had been about fifteen minutes since he first tried the mystery pill, and he still felt no different from his normal self. No head high, no body high, no high at all. A little disappointing, considering the funky look of the thing. He had expected it to be some random new age drug with crazy effects. A lot of those had been spreading around lately. Seems like this one might just have been sugar.

Heidi had gone to the kitchen a bit ago, claiming that she wanted to find something good to grub on. Neither Geoff nor Kay had an issue. Kay especially, considering that the stuff had already hit her hard. She was loopy, not responding to most of Geoff’s polite attempts to start up a conversation, her eyes locked on the latest episode of spongebob to flash on the screen.

“Hey, Kay?” he said again, figuring he might get lucky this time. She turned her head in his direction. “I was… ugh…” His head suddenly started to hurt. Not a pleasant start to his high, but it would probably get better. He tried to ignore it. “I was wondering if you…” His eyes started to sag, he tipped forwards, the table quickly rushing up to meet him.

“Shit,” he mumbled after smashing his face against the glass. Other than the now throbbing pain where his skull had met table, the headache had vanished. Like a pressure that had been relieved; he felt much better about things. That is, until he picked himself up and looked around.

He saw a couple shiny capsules not far away, each one coming up to his head. Most were simple cylinders with two colors, but some were a more flat design. A glance to his left showed a mysterious hill of green things that seemed to have a plastic coating. A peek to his right revealed a syringe that could hold gallons, and a belt that looked as if it could only fit around a giant. “What the hell?” he said to himself, rubbing the increasingly numb spot on his head, turning around. “What the hell!?!”

Kay was sitting on the couch in almost the exact same position she had been, with her long blond hair drooping around her soft face, her breasts clearly outlined by her tank top, her baggy pants concealing what must have been a shapely pair of legs. But she looked huge, like a distant mountain sitting on the horizon.

Then the clues put themselves together in little Geoff’s mind. That pill wasn’t intended to get him high. It was meant to shrink him. “Fuck,” were the only words he could find.

Kay’s eyes then descended onto the table, looking around it, her expression one of confusion. Then he voice boomed over the world, almost making Geoff’s ear bleed from the pure intensity. “Hey, where'd you go?”

“I… I’m down here!” Geoff shouted.

Her eyes quickly snapped to his tiny form. Instantly a chill shot through his body. Perhaps getting a disoriented goddess’ attention wasn’t the best idea. Kay then spoke, her massive mouth bobbing up and down. “Geoff? That you?”

“Yes. Holy shit, thank you. I thought this was going to be so much-”

“Wait,” she said, smiling, a tinge of laughter in her tone. “You’re just a bug. You look like him though.” Now a chuckling fit took control of her. It took a few moments for the titaness to regain control. “Silly bug. You shouldn’t be on the table.”

Geoff could only stare up in amazement and horror as the giant girl stood up, her body rising impossibly high into the air. She then lifted up her leg, moving until her shoe was floating directly overhead the tiny person. With a smile she added, “You should be on the bottom of my foot.”

“Ah!” Geoff screamed as he jumped clear of her gigantic sneaker. The huge, flat, dirtied sole slammed into the table where he was with a force that rivaled anything Geoff had ever felt before. It was painfully clear what his fate would be if he was caught under that force. “Please, kay, I’m not a bug!”

“Stupid bug,” Kaykay said, that smile still lighting up her face. “Of course you are.” Her foot came up, the sole hovering above his head once again. The shoe had clearly been well worn, as apparent by the plethora of dirt that had been ground into the vibrant rubber. Still, he could make out the precise shape of the circles that that made up the top section, and the horizontal bars that made up the lower. “Now stay still and get smushed!”

“No!” Again he lept, and again Kay’s foot slammed into the glass table, coming mere inches away from crushing tiny Geoff into a thin, unrecognizable paste. Still, the sheer power of the stomp was enough to send a gust of air outwards, taking hold of the man’s almost weightless body and throwing him.

He hit something soft, rolling a bit until a wall caught him. “What the hell?” he managed to mumble, trying to recover from the most recent hit. There was an odd smell all about him, one that he knew from someplace, but couldn’t immediately connect.

Kay picked up her foot, spinning it around so she could look at her sole. She didn’t see the bug, but it didn’t matter. Something like that couldn’t have avoided her foot a second time. Satisfied in her bug hunting prowess, the messed up girl fell back onto the couch, kicking up her feet and slamming them onto the table without thought.

One of her heels fell onto the edge of the bag of pot they had brought in earlier, sealing the bag. The giant girl didn’t realize little Geoff was actually inside.

Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

Heidi walked back into the room some time later, plopping down on the couch next to her friend. “What happened to Geoff?” she asked after a moment, remembering the guy had been part of their evening.

“Oh, him?” kay replied, still out of it. “I think he bugged out.” She couldn’t help but giggle at her own terrible pun.

“So he bailed?” Heidi groaned. “What a Flake. Hope he doesn't come back then. Who just takes someone's pills and then leaves?”

“An asshole,” kaykay answered happily. “Fuck him. We can still have fun.”

As the girls continued on their conversation Geoff struggled to free himself from the plastic coating that sealed him in. He had come to realize that he had been blown into the bag of weed, with Kay’s sneakered foot pressing on the opening so hard it became impossible to open. He had already tried to lift her massive foot enough to squeeze by, but it was no use. Her shoe might as well have been a mountain.

Eventually he had started jumping up and down, waving at the girls, doing everything he could to get their attention. It wasn’t proving effective though; the girls would never see such a tiny bug jumping around on the table. Even when kay did notice him she had just tried to crush him.

At one point the tiny insect had tried punching the giantess’ sole in a feeble attempt to get her attention. It had as much effect as a bug jumping on a giant’s shoe would. If she felt it at all she didn’t give any notice. So, defeated, Geoff had eventually settled down, his mind racing to figure out what had happened, and how he could reverse it. He hoped the drug was only temporary, but even if that was the case he would need to survive until that happened.

“Hey,” Heidi said to her friend after a few minutes had passed. “Mind rolling me a joint?”

“Sure,” Kay answered. Geoff’s attention was peaked at the mention of the drug he was currently nestled in. The giant moved her shoe off of the bag, leaning forward in order to prepare things.

“Thanks,” Heidi continued from the couch, her voice booming in his ears. “You know how to do it right. Mine always fall apart.”

“Its because you use way too much stuff,” Kay answered, grabbing the bag and opening it. Geoff had planned to jump out the instant he had a chance, but the sudden movement proved his downfall. The bag was turned, the contents shifting, Geoff’s tiny body falling until he hit into the bag’s contents. “Wait!” he shouted desperately as he watched a giant hand descend.

He felt his body compress as the girl’s hand clutched at the clump he had been trapped inside, pulling it out. The giant then placed it on one of the paper rolls she had laid out on the table, giving Geoff a moment to force his way out of the green clumps.

Violently he struggled to get away from the horrible fate that was closing in around him. His tiny arms worked to free himself from the tangle that had engulfed him, his legs working to move him off of the paper. Kay moved faster though.

Her giant finger came down, smoothing out the distribution of the drug, smashing into him countless times and pressing him into the paper. Geoff screamed as he saw the paper start to roll, its shadow falling all around him as the girl worked.

“There,” kay said, holding up her latest work of art. “Perfectly done.” If only she knew she had wrapped up a tiny little bug.

“Thanks,” Heidi said, taking the roll and putting it to her mouth. A flame jumped from the lighter in her hand, one that she held to the paper.

Geoff felt sick from all the movement, so much that his orientation was completely destroyed. He tried to dig his way out of the cigarette but didn’t even know which way was up. Everything was packed so tightly he could barely even move anyway. “Heidi!” he shouted in desperation. “Please, help me!”

The girl didn’t hear the tiny bug. The end of the cigarette caught fire, the giant taking in a long first lungfull. Instantly Geoff could feel the heat of the fire at his legs, the dense, burning smoke choking his lungs as he tried to suck down air.

A coughing fit came over him as the smoke ripped all the oxygen from his prison. His eyes were watering, his arms and legs felt numb from the pressure, his head was disoriented, he wanted to vomit. And all with the ever present heat of the fire, something he knew would keep moving towards him until he was engulfed in it. “Please, Heidi!”

The giant passed her blunt to Kaykay, who took another deep lungful. The smoke burned as it engulfed Geoff again, his screams ringing out louder than ever the gentle roar of the burning grass.

Again and again the girl’s exchanged the cigarette, smoking it, enjoying there time. Neither realized that their friend had been trapped inside and was slowly being tortured, that he had to endure a steadily increasing temperature, smoke that burned his eyes and lounges, movements that almost made him puke, and a pain that was worse than anything he had ever known.

He continued to beg and plead for the girls to stop, for them to put out the cigarette and free him. At that point he didn’t even want to be normal sized, he only wanted to escape the torture chamber. His mind was on the steadily approaching fire that now burned his toes, and the lack of oxygen that was steadily becoming worse and worse.

There wasn’t anything he could do. He couldn’t move, couldn’t scream. The entire world was deaf to his terror. “Please,” he repeated over and over again, tears now rolling down his cheeks. “Heidi, Kay, please stop!”

Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

The girl took a deep breath full of the smoke, Geoff’s lounges retching as he was forced to take in the highly concentrated, burning substance again. The flames were close to his legs after so long wrapped up in the torture chamber. He wanted to be free more than he wanted anything before in his life.

Then, to his amazement, a tiny bit of light peeked in from one end of the wrapping. The end of the cigarette had started to open, a few of the more lightly packed grains dropping out from the narrow opening. Without truly thinking he started to push his way towards the opening.

“Here,” Heidi said, passing the object to her friend, unobservant of the tiny substances falling out the end, or the tiny bug that managed to squirm out with them. Geoff fell through the air, his head too fuzzy to fully appreciate how long a distance he would travel until he landed.

The boy’s tiny body smashed against the top of Kay’s sneaker, bouncing and rolling across the carpet until he came to a stop somewhere in the gap between the girl’s feet. For a moment he remained still, his lungs greedily sucking down the fresh air, his muscles slowly recovering from the gross amount of stress that had been placed upon him.

Though his head was fuzzy he didn’t feel high. Surprising given how much smoke he had gagged on. His only explanation was that something about the pill he had taken, or perhaps the shrinking process itself, had changed his body. At this point he wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. He still had the sense to realize he needed help, but at least if he was high things might be a little more bearable.

But there was no point in fantasizing about such things. He needed help, or he was going to die. The man pushed himself up and ran over to one of Heidi’s giant sneakers, the hard fabric looking menacing as he approached. The side of her colorful sole was thick and unforgiving, smudged a bit with the mess of grime that undoubtedly covered the entire bottom. Geof could only hope he wouldn’t become a stain on her sole by the time things were done.

“Kay!” he shouted, punching at her shoe in desperation. “Kay, look down here! Its me! I shrunk!” But the girls didn’t look down at the bug. The goddesses couldn’t hear his tiny cries, couldn’t feel his tiny punches, didn’t care about his horrible plight. They were above him, both mentally and literally. Why would they care about a bug at there feet?

“Hey, Heidi,” Kay eventually said, standing, towering above the tiny insect like some ancient god. “I think I’m going out for a bit. You mind if I change here?”

“It's fine,” the other girl answered, uncaring.

“Cool.” Before Geoff even realized what was happening the girl had slipped her delicate looking foot out from the shoe he had been punching. For a moment it hung above him, a giant white tarp that hung over his world like a demon ready to slaughter everything. Even her cushy sock was terrifying at this height.

Her shoe fell over as she moved, accidentally kicked as her foot moved away.  Geoff scurried away from the tumbling mass, barely able to escape the reach of the high top before it came crashing down. For a moment he thought he was safe. That was until he realized he was still engulfed by a shadow.

Kaykay's sock hung above him, ready to crash down without a thought to whatever poor lifeform happened to be under it. For a moment he was frozen in terror, his entire world eclipsed by the tarnished sole, dirt coating the underside in such a thick layer that he could barely even tell it once used to be white. A tiny section of pink near the balls of the girl’s feet revealed that a hole had been worn through.

He couldn’t even imagine how many steps it must have taken for her sock to become that worn. How many insects had been trampled under that sole? How many innocent bugs had been squashed, their bodies exploding under the terrible pressure, their blood and guts adding to the massacre that already decorated her sole?

“No!” Geoff screamed as her foot came down. It was too late to move, to late to do anything other than accept the fate that had came down. He closed his eyes, throwing his hands over his head. A moment later and he felt an unimaginable force pinning him to the carpet, a warm, almost soft foot squashing him.

That tiny hole where Kay’s skin peeked out had fallen directly onto him. Immediately after impact Geoff was exposed to the full weight of the giant girl, dissipated only by the carpet underneath. It was just thick enough, and he was just small enough, that he was able to survive. Though the weight would not squish him, the smell was proving deadly. Each feeble breath he took in, already choked by the pressure, was filled with the toxic scent of unwashed skin. If he could move he would have felt the slime of the giant’s sweat coating his back.

The girl moved a few moments later, her massive foot coming off of the tiny man’s back, letting him up once again. He took deep breaths, curling up in a ball do to the protest from his joints and bones. They had been so close to snapping that it had seemed almost a guaranteed thing. He was almost sure that some of his ribs had been fractured.  

A moment later and her sweats were down, a thin layer of underwear the only thing between the air and her amazing body. As Geoff starred up in aw he could clearly make out the shape off her perfect butt. It wasn’t for long, however. The girls movements, simple and delicate as they were, proved to be a force Geoff wasn’t prepared for.

As she picked up her sweats Geoff was slapped with some of the fabric, his almost massless body sent into the air again at the small amount of force. He found himself smashing against something hard and unyielding, the tumbling onto a surface that felt almost cushy. To his surprise, it was warm.

“What the hell?” he said, pushing himself up from the object, looking curiously at the black mesh.

He heard Heidi’s voice from above. “You good?”

“Yeah, I think.” Geoff felt the world shake as Kay did the simple motion of righting her shoe, the tiny bug falling downward into her sole. Geoff was then left in the deep imprint of her heel, staring up out of the narrow hole, the giant girl standing menacing above.

“No,” he breathed, only then becoming aware of what happened. “No, this can’t happen. I can’t be… Kaykay!” The giant, like all the other times, failed to hear the screams below. Now her socked foot was rising above, the shadow of it blocking out his entire view. “Why can’t you hear me?” he whimpered to himself, desperately searching for a ray of light in the blackness of the situation.

Then it dawned on him. He still had his phone. With terrifying speed he pulled out the device, dialing Kaykay's number. An ear splitting sound made him flinch; Kay Kay's phone was ringing.

He heard a booming voice high above. “Who is it?”

“Check it, It's geoff,” kay answered.

“What does he want?”

“I care? The idiot flaked on us. What, does he think he's better than us or something.”

“Probably.”

“I never could stand people like that. Fuck him. He's a piece of shit anyway. I wouldn’t even let him lick my shoes if he came crawling back. Hope he gets raped somewhere.”

“Wait, kay!” Geoff begged, the phone going to voicemail. “Please, I didn’t want to. I don’t want to die!”

But it didn’t matter. He was doomed, his life about to come to an end as the giant’s foot slid into her shoe. The giantess, completely unaware of the hell she was about to inflict, slid her toes into the hole, the fabric of her sole passing over the tiny insect. Within an instant the tiny bug was completely covered in shadows, all light failing to penetrate into the giant shoe. “Please,” Geoff muttered one last time before the girl’s sock slammed into the hard sole.

If only he had died then. Her thick, though disgusting, sock dissipated just enough pressure that he wasn’t instantly killed. For the rest of the day he was tortured under the unaware girl’s foot. Each step was its own form of hell and her foot raised then slammed into the ground. Soon his arms had snapped, followed by his legs and whatever remained of his ribs. There was blood he knew, but the darkness was so complete he would never see.

It wasn’t even the pressure that killed him. The lack of oxygen, the disgusting scent of her foot stench surrounded him, penetrate him, engulfed him completely until every breath was a burning intake of her vaporized sweat and grime. It became too much for him to bear and he eventually passed into unconsciousness, though only after hours of enduring her footsteps. He died soon later.

He was a worthless bug, not even worth noticing. In the end he became nothing more than a stain on a giant’s sole, one that she would never even spot. Kay and Heidi never gave the man another thought after that day, there lives continuing as they normally would.

After all, why would a tiny insect change anything?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6141