Shrunken With Unaware D.Va (Overwatch FanFic) by NotOnTime
Summary:

You as part of the maintenance crew for D.Va's MEKA units. One day you shrink inside the cockpit of her MEKA, right before she comes to take it for a ride.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 18542 Read: 137380 Published: March 29 2018 Updated: October 30 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Overwatch GTS/Shrink" interactive on writing.com by Ethin. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/action/view/chapter_map/1322]

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: MEKA Activated! by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Crushed by D.Va's Pussy by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: You Inadvertently Turn Her On by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Inside D.Va's Tight Pussy by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: She Feels Pent Up... by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Hidden Inside Her Hole by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Mercy's Rectal Thermometer by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Doing Anal With D.Va's Giant Butt by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: Morning Farts by NotOnTime

10. Chapter 10: More Gas, Coming in Hot! by NotOnTime

11. Chapter 11: D.Va's Huge Anus Erupts by NotOnTime

12. Chapter 12: Between a Finger and a Butt by NotOnTime

13. Chapter 13: Swallowed By Her Chain Of Farts by NotOnTime

14. Chapter 14: An Embarrassing End by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: MEKA Activated! by NotOnTime

You were hired by the Mobile Exo-Force crew to run maintenance on D.Va's many MEKA units. Every morning you would inspect the pink robot armors to make sure they were operating properly and ready for combat. Any MEKA that wasn't up to snuff would be taken out of the lineup and repaired personally by you.

Today was an ordinary day like any other. You drank your coffee and walked down the line of flashy MEKAs, checking them for abnormalities. At the end of the line was a slightly older model of MEKA. It was scratched in a few places and dented in others, but you knew why. This was D.Va's personal MEKA, her favourite out of the bunch. She rarely used it in live combat but when she did she was a force to be reckoned with.

You gave her special mech a routine checkup, even though you were pretty sure it hadn't been used since last inspection. Inside the cockpit D.Va had personalized the machine with a few trinkets and mementos. There were even a few old photographs taped to the side. You felt a sense of real homeliness to it, and you knew from hearing from the other crew members that this was the one MEKA that D.Va never let explode.

During inspection however something caught your eye. This unit had some buttons that the other ones didn't. You slid into the cockpit, the way someone piloted a MEKA was to lie down on their belly with their face looking out the front window. At the front of the machine were two handles for control as well as various switches and buttons. D.Va had a few new buttons installed, one of which had the image of a tiny man on it. Curious, you pressed it.

A bright horizontal scanning ray of light ran up and down your body. You just looked at it confused. Suddenly, you began to shrink! You became smaller and smaller until you were about half an inch in size. You stood up on the plush seat of the MEKA, head spinning around in bewilderment. You'd never seen anything more amazing in your life! You walked along the seat towards the back to see if you could get out. No dice, the hatch was now closed.

As you thought of a way to fix your current situation disaster struck. D.Va had entered the maintenance bay wearing her traditional plugsuit. It was blue, with bits of pink and white to match her MEKA. The tight material clung to her petite body well. The front portion gave her already perky breasts some lift, while the ribbed black sides wrapped around her slim waist. More importantly, the same blue material that covered her boobs stretched down the front of her navel and wrapped around her ass. Her tight sexy butt was arguably her best feature, it stuck out confidently without being too fat. It had the perfect curvature to match the rest of her small body and wiggled just so as she walked in.

Blowing a bubble of bubble gum D.Va causally walked over to her favourite mech.

"Hmmm, today I feel like using you." she said with a smile.

With the push of a button the back hatch of the MEKA opened, sending you tumbling into the crevice between two horizontal sections of the seat. The seat folded outwards to let D.Va inside, like a folding chair, and she slid right in. You looked up at the teen girl, who was gigantic compared to you. Her massive body was too distracting, while you were preoccupied watching her navel slide overhead you failed to notice that the folding seat behind you was locking in place around your legs.

With a click the seat locked in place and you were stuck from the knees down inbetween to sections of cushion. Trying as hard as you could you attempted to pull your legs out, but it was no use. Something mechanical under the seat had them gripped in place, and you would need to break your own bones to get them out.

Then D.Va laid down. Her belly was resting on the cushion ahead but standing imposingly in front of your trapped body was her humongous ass. D.Va sat with her legs spread apart, making the moon-like butt cheeks open agape. It looked like a giant blue whale ready to swallow you whole. The view was undeniably sexy, but you knew that it was also very dangerous.

Just then the hatch of the MEKA began to close around her, pushing the rear end of the seat upward as the back door closed. The folding seat jutted you forwards as D.Va calmy wiggled her butt backwards into the soft chair.

Chapter 2: Crushed by D.Va's Pussy by NotOnTime

You opened your mouth to yell at D.Va to get her attention but before anything came out you were slammed down by her plugsuit-clad pussy. D.Va was a small tight Korean girl, but at your size of half an inch her pussy was gargantuan. Its immense weight crushed you into the seat of her MEKA. Your legs were still stuck in the mechanical grip under the cushions, keeping your upper body locked in place and at the mercy of her giant vagina.

D.Va prepared for battle and flicked a switch inside the cockpit. Her facecam turned on and a holographic display appeared in front of her eyes letting her know that she was now streaming live. D.Va would stream her matches to the internet, giving viewers a point of view from her MEKA and also a picture-in-picture of her cute face. She'd become a popular online personality through the years and streaming helped her make her some side-cash. The holographic feed gave her info on her viewercount, as well as a scrolling list of comments. Right away people began to tune into the match...

[Awww sheet just in time for the stream! Lucky!]
[GOOD LUCK D.VA!!!!]
[dva is best gril top tier waifu]
[First!]
[Well I guess I know where im gonna be fore the next few hours...]
[Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart]

D.Va gave the camera her usual beaming smile and a wink.

"Annyeong! Hi everybody! Wish me good luck! I've got my lucky MEKA today and I'm gonna win!"

Within a minute the match was already underway. D.Va used her boosters to zip along the field, dodging fire with extreme skill and precision. It wasn't hard for her to slip past the opposing team, today her agility and tenacity were more impressive than usual. No doubt it was a bumpy ride inside her MEKA, but nothing she wasn't used to. For the other passenger, you, things were a lot harder to adjust to.

With every turn D.Va took, with every slight adjustment she made, her massive pussy rolled over you. The great outer mons of her vagina were soft and springy to the touch, allowing your shrunken form to sink into them slightly. The giant girl's crotch rubbed you left and right, up and down, its doughy soft flesh compressing you hard into the seat. The absentminded teen had no idea she was punishing you with such an intimate part of her body.

The surrounding air was a bit stuffy, and you could smell the aroma of her womanhood. D.Va's plagsuit wasn't perfect, it wasn't meant to be submerged in liquid or anything, so the airtight look was mostly for show. The sweat she'd been working up in her all-too-active crotch had begun to seep through the material, assaulting your nose with her girlish odor. Her massive pussy smelled ripe, like a sweet sort of fruit that was full of juices. From the outside her cameltoe even looked like a peach. As your face was rubbed into the wiggling mass of vagina your head began to swirl with her mesmerizing fragrance.

Up above D.Va spotted an enemy, Reaper. She instinctively gripped both control handles on her MEKA and squeezed the triggers to fire. A rain of bullets came down before Reaper could react, eliminating him in a matter of seconds. The action of firing made the whole structure of the MEKA shake, the rumbling having a direct effect on your body. Essentially the whole seat became a vibrator, shaking your tiny form against the most sensitive area of a girl, her pussy. The twin mons sitting down on top of you vibrated along with the seat, surrounding you with quivering flesh. It was an experience unlike anything you'd felt before. The pure wafting scent of her sex combined with the massive vibrating pussy made your manhood become hard.

Chapter 3: You Inadvertently Turn Her On by NotOnTime

D.Va felt an itch coming from her seat, something down there was tickling her pussy. Not paying it much attention she pressed her huge butt into the cushioned chair to make it go away. You yelped in surprise as the huge muff came crashing down, silencing your cries instantly. All you could see was darkness. The weight of her sweaty crotch pressed your face into the underside of her plugsuit, effectively smothering you.

You couldn't breathe. Already lightheaded, you felt close to passing out. The aggressive pussy was sealing your mouth shut and holding down your chest and lungs. The only thing that wasn't being flattened was your left arm. It was inbetween two lumps of girl meat, in the gap between her cameltoe and the seat. You wriggled and squirmed your body to get there, it took almost all of your strength. Worming your way under D.Va's heavy crotch, you saved yourself by placing your upper body into her warm crevice. Gasping, you filled your lungs with more stuffy air, too relieved to understand where you were.

Wedged between D.Va's gigantic outer mons your body was now crammed up against her lower lips. It was significantly warmer in the teen girls center, beads of sweat rolled down your face. The taboo area was much more sensitive as well, and your tiny struggles seem to have awakened it. The pussy sensed your intrusion and began to grow hungry. Its lips began to drool with sticky juices as it heated up. Blood flowed into her mound, making it grow puffy and red. D.Va had no idea of this, but her vagina was starting to crave your touch.

You noticed that her smell had become to grow stronger, you could taste it in the humid air. As blood pumped through the tender pussy it throbbed against you, hungry for attention. Its gigantic lips began to spread under the plugsuit drawing you further inside. You thrashed and fought to stop it but the monster pussy only rubbed into you more. The plugsuit was stretchy enough to let you sink in a little, but it pulled taut against her clit, rubbing it slightly. The pink bean stirred and began to swell below your waist, rubbing your dick.

D.Va was still fighting, but the itch on her pussy just wouldn't go away. It was like there was a tiny little nub down there, poking all the good spots on her crotch. She didn't dislike the small sensation, and she liked the feeling when it grazed her clit. Slowly she rocked her hips into the "nub" enjoying the feeling of rubbing your body on her pussy.

The bulging clit dragged itself up and down your abdomen, crushing your hard penis when it met with your hips. You whimpered in pain, but the girls stiff bud felt amazing, and only made your cock grow maddeningly hard. Of course whenever your dick thrust back against her clit it only made the beast more horny. The huge lips quivered with pleasure and began suckling you into the folds. You squirmed and punched at it, trying to crawl sideways to get back to where you were before, but only made the monstrous man-eater more hungry.

While at first being close to D.Va's vagina was kind of exciting, it had quickly turned into a nightmare. Her tight fuckhole had overwhelmed you, sending waves of pleasure to it's owner to keep her distracted while it sucked on your body. It only needed to entice her a little more to get this skintight outfit out of the way. Then the beast could fully eat its prey. You screamed for help

"D.VAAAAAA!!! DOWN HEEEERRREEEE!!!!"

Your voice echoed through her pink meat and electrified her loins with vibration. The pussy pushed down on your head and a wet spot began to grow on your face. The circle of moisture started at your nose and quickly began larger, soon encompassing your whole head. Her pussy was gushing with female juices, wetting itself for the insertion it craved.

D.Va blushed as she felt herself get wet. It was an embarrassing thought that she was getting horny while livestreaming, but she couldn't help it. Thousands of fans were watching her battle, unaware that she was feeling aroused. She bit her lip to stifle a moan. One wrong move could tarnish her career, but the feeling of that nub felt so gooood.

The hot maw was slobbering you with juices, overloading your senses with the smell of her arousal. The gooey liquid seeped through the faulty plugsuit, covering your body in a hot sticky mess. Your slick shrunken form only felt better rubbing against the hardened clit and engorged labia, like you were some lubed-up sex toy. The bountiful flesh smothered you in a sticky embrace, threads of runny slime stretched off your head.

The cunt shuddered and leaked bucketfuls of ripe fluid in your face. It got in your mouth, your eyes and up your nose. You felt it run down your cheeks and crawl in your ears, muffling the sound around you. It was hot and thick and worst of all it cut off your breathing. Desperate for air yet again, your wriggled hard, to escape her pleasure pit. The movements of your body only stimulated the beast more, and it gifted you with another slow-moving bathtubful of juices on your face. Your tears were lost in the oozing excretions, leaving you to drown.

The horny teen was breathing heavily and her face was flush. Her arousal was building to a boiling point, but she continued her combat gracefully. It was almost like the lust was heightening her abilities. The feeling of pleasure coming from her crotch and the excitement of battle made her heart rate soar. It felt so good she wanted to scream but the stream's chat was growing suspicious:

[What's with D.Va today? She's on fire!]
[is she okay????]
[Her cheeks are pink!]
[thats her makeup you idort]
[Is she getting sick?]

She didn't want them to see her like this. Removing her hand from the MEKA controls she flicked a switch to turn off livestream. Away from the public eye, she immediately moaned out loud.

"Aaahhhhn! Ohhh... AAAAHHHhhn!!"

She felt her pussy stain the MEKA's seat as it splattered out her juices. This little nub felt amazing! She wanted more. Licking her lips she reached her free hand back towards her ass...

You were just about to drown when suddenly light came back to you. The gargantuan pussy had lifted off you and was shimmering up above. You coughed up a pitchers worth of juices and it splattered on your chest. Then you saw D.Va's hand reaching out over her huge buttocks. She finally noticed you and was going to pick you up! You were saved!

It was then your heart sank as you watched her fingers turn away from you and go for her pussy. The digits spread her lips apart, displaying the wet outline of her fuckhole through the thin layer of fabric. Your eyes grew wide in fear as you saw the gaping maw drool hungrily, finally convincing it's owner to let it feed. Her pussy slammed down on top of you with a thunderous smack, leaving the giant girl cooing with pleasure.

"Oooooooo~ I want to feel it more..."

She rubbed and rubbed her cunt into the cushions, slathering you with slime and the inner-most lips of her pussy. Her fingers kept the pussy spread open letting it waft its sweet scent throughout to mechs interior. Your head was pushed directly against the tight small entrance hole of her love tunnel. The rim of her hole circled around your face perfectly, spasming with lust. It wanted to pull you inside but the suit was being stretched to its absolute limits.

The tiny ring of vaginal muscle quivered and suckled on your face, creating waves of euphoria for its owner. You struggled and tried to pull away but your face remained stuck. The hole was like a mouth eating you alive. Just as D.Va was piloting her MEKA the hungry pussy wanted you to be deep inside its own cockpit. The cockpit was warm and wet, ready for your entry. D.Va screamed and bucked her hips just as you screamed in fear and pain.

"NOOOOO!! STOOOPP! STOOOOOOO-MMPHHRGGHH!!"

When her pussy next landed on you head the giant girls clitoris was shoved directly in your mouth. Your screams vibrated through the trembling bud like a buzzer making her feel amazing.

D.Va cried out in pure bliss, squeezing the handles on her MEKA so hard it shot out a round of bullets wildly. Her hips quaked and shook her jiggling butt cheeks into the seat with fervor. The massive pussy contracted and gaped desperate for something to chew on while the round clitoris thrust the inside of you mouth. It throbbed and bulged like a tiny dick, facefucking you as if you were its slave. A burst of wet juices squirted from her hole and ran down the sides of her legs.

Panting like an animal in heat, D.Va took cover in an empty building in the corner of the battlefield. Teammates be damned, she could no longer ignore her growing lust.

Chapter 4: Inside D.Va's Tight Pussy by NotOnTime

D.Va's humongous ass lifts off the seat and her erect clit pops out of your mouth. You gasp for air again, not knowing how much more of this you can take. She was finally done, right?

Not yet. Two huge hands reach back behind her butt and grab the damp cloth covering her pussy. You watch her hands bulge and clench as they pull the fabric from either side, before violently ripping it open. She pulls the newly tattered cloth aside, baring her naked vagina directly in front of your shrunken body. An intense fresh scent attacked your nose as you watched her juices flow free from the drooling hole. You could see the opening clearly now, still contracting and quivering for more attention.

D.Va leaned forward, moving her ass farther away from you. You tried to wrench yourself free but your legs were still stuck in something mechanical between the seat cushions. The giant girl was looking at her MEKA controls, frantically searching for something her personal MEKA had that the other ones didn't. Soon she found it, a button with the image of a cute blushing bunny face. With a wet extended finger she pressed it.

The seat cushions spread apart slightly, and extended a long shiny smooth metal peg. On the very tip you were flailing around, legs still locked in place from the knees down. This was the mechanical thing under her seat cushions that had you trapped this whole time?!

"A-a dildo?!" you shouted.

You knew that D.Va mad made a few modifications to her personal MEKA but this was ridiculous. Somehow she had hooked up an extending mounted dildo inside the cockpit without you knowing. You thought back to the times when she would take the MEKA from the hangar out for "a spin" and arrive back an hour later all flustered. You smacked you forehead, in hindsight it was so obvious. You pictured her bent over in this very cockpit slamming her cute butt into the metallic peg over and over. It made you hard but more than that it made you fear for your immediate safety.

D.Va's hands were back on her rear, spreading both her butt cheeks apart along with her pink pussy lips. Your jaw dropped as the looming crotch slowly approached you, dripping with sweat and sexual lubrication. The monster pussy had successfully tricked its owner by feeding her enough pleasure make her open a hole in her clothes. Now there was nothing in its way anymore. The tight fuckhole was spasming in excitement, almost like a hungry beast's mouth that was ready to devour you whole.

"PLEASE NO! STOP! STOOOOPP!" you screamed before the massive vagina wrapped itself around your head.

The wet insides of the vagina were sweltering hot. The muscular walls immediately began to suckle on the metal shaft, eagerly drawing it inwards. Loud disgusting SLURP and SLORP sounds were made by the undulating tunnel as in contracted and squeezed on the hard peg. Frothy juices slathered your form and splashed in your mouth while you continued to scream in terror. D.Va smiled as she slowly wiggled her butt backwards into the mounted dildo, giggling with satisfaction.

Her soft tender insides sucked on your tiny body. Try as they might, they couldn't detach you from the the tip of the dildo. You couldn't see, but you felt the puffy vaginal walls push apart as D.Va drove you inwards. The deeper you went, the hotter her love canal became, and your body was engulfed in thick slimy juices. The smell of it overloaded your senses, and made your penis harder than ever before.

Now fully inserted, the teen began to move her body, thrusting the long peg in and out of her pussy. Hot droplets of her arousal splattered the seat cushions of her MEKA, but that was nothing compared to the torrent of juices you had to deal with inside. The gushing nectar was overwhelming, you would have drowned if you weren't constantly sliding in and out of her depths. A big SQUELCH echoed out her tight hole every time she pushed in the dildo and more juices would spray you in the face.

The hot walls hugged both you and the shaft tightly, shuddering with joy every time you slid across them. You felt every ridge and bump, every fold and crevice of her steamy walls as she rubbed your helpless body against them. D.Va would clench her muscles down hard and move her hips in circles, moaning as the hard rod stirred up her pussy. You were dragged along the red meat, struggling wildly and shouting for help. Your movements only made her throb harder and her pussy gush more. Soon she began to speed up, pumping the metal peg faster and faster. D.Va moaned louder and louder until she was screaming in pleasure.

"Ahh! Ahh! Nnn! Aahh! AaaAAHHN! NNNGGGHHH! AAAANNNNGGHH!!"

It felt so amazing. D.Va had to hold on to the side bars in her cockpit to keep herself steady as she savagely fucked her mech. Her chest was pushed down flat against the front cushion, her soft boobs and stiff nipples dragging across the seat felt great. Her back was arched and her hips were moving like they had a mind of their own. For some reason the dildo felt so much better today, almost like it had something extra in it. She didn't know why it felt so good, and at the moment she didn't care either. She rode the fake dick and moaned in heat, drooling while you screamed inside her.

The boiling wet cave was twisting around you. It began to squeeze tighter and tighter in an effort to make you squirm around and feel you more. The hard metal dildo felt great to her juicy soft insides, but you were to icing on the cake. If you fought too hard the pussy would spurt out another film of juices, covering you in sticky honey. Your stomach was full of D.Va's love juice but still you shouted for help, foolishly trying to cry over the loud SQULECHes and the girl's constant muffled moans. Your voice only vibrated her tight walls, causing them to constrict around the dildo hard and feed you more frothy hot goop.

Shivers ran from D.Va's womanhood all the way up her spine, filling her with heightened lust. Leaning back, she took the dildo deeper into her, ramming it inside her cunt. You collided with a smooth hot surface, a tense wall with a singular hole and the end of her pussy. It was her cervix, and D.Va's entire body shuddered from feeling you mashed against it. Losing all sense of inhibition, D.Va pounded the dildo into her cervix over and over, crushing your poor body against the tender membrane. Her vaginal walls throbbed and reddened, she was nearly about to cum. Your arms flailed wildly, you thrashed and screamed as she slammed you into her sensitive center, tickling her enough to send her over the edge.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNN!!!" you heard her muffled scream ring out before her whole body seized up.

You felt the walls clamp down incredibly hard on your body and the cervix pulsate on your head before blasting you with a tidal wave of girl cum. Huge spurts of thick juices engulfed your body while the steamy pussy contracted and squeezed rhythmically around you. The orgasm went on and on, the quivering puffy walls had filled up with so many juices that they began to overflow and spill into the cockpit below. D.Va writhed around on the peg, immobilized by waves of euphoric pleasure. She rode out the orgasm panting like a dog, with her face down and her ass up in the air. She had no idea that she had someone inside her pussy while she came, and what kind of experience she just put them through.

Chapter 5: She Feels Pent Up... by NotOnTime

[Part was cut out between last chapter and this one. Mercy hears D.Va's screams and comes to check to see if she's alright. D.Va makes an excuse that her leg got stuck in her MEKA. She restarts her livestream and then returns to the battle with Mercy.]

 

D.Va's team decimated the opponents. She was in a state of heightened awareness, brought on by her steamy session with her MEKA just moments ago. Her body was feeling extra sensitive from being interrupted in the middle of her masturbation. She used that to feel the flow of the battlefield, and in the end reigned supreme. With Mercy at her side constantly healing, D.Va set loose all her sexual frustrations on the enemy team. She was on fire, in more ways than one.

After a one-sided victory, D.Va said her goodbyes to her loyal fans and shut off the live stream properly. Having them watch her live while the crotch on her suit was torn open was stressful. She was probably blushing the entire time too. The extended dildo stayed up during the remainder of the match as well, and even though the Korean girl tried to keep her ass lifted above it, every now and then it would bump into her pussy.

The giant hungry maw loomed above you for the rest of the match, drooling hot juices on your head. Every now and again it would descend upon your upper body and give you a slimy "lick" before lifting back up. You were still shrunken and trapped from your waist-down at the head of the shiny metallic dildo. It was standing proud, extended from D.Va's cockpit seat. That wasn't the "cockpit" you were concerned about though, as your vision stayed fixed on the cavernous vagina hovering above. It was easy on the eyes, but that last "swallowing" it gave you put you in no rush to go back. Frankly, how you felt didn't matter, it was all in the hands of the horny giantess gyrating above you.

"Come on, let's get you back to the hanger." D.Va said to her personal MEKA as she piloted it to its home.

As D.Va parked it back near the others and her pussy brushed against the mounted dildo one more time. She shuddered. She was about to leave for the day, but the sensation on her cooch felt really good. After being interrupted by Mercy and being teased for hours during combat she felt like she had a powerful case of blue balls, if girls could get blue balls.

Hitting a switch, D.Va's mech lifted up at the top and folded backwards, fully exposing the sweaty girl inside. It gave her more room to move around. She pressed her tight young stomach against the seat and slid her lower body backwards, wedging the dildo between he buttcheeks. Slowly and sensually she began to rub it up and down, as if she was giving it a buttjob.

When you heard the roof of the MEKA slide back you thought D.Va was exiting for the day. You shouted as hard as you could so your tiny voice could reach her.

"D.Va! Down here! Help me I'm stuck!"

Unfortunately she was deafened by her own lust. When you saw her massive ass drop down to the seat and start sliding backwards you screamed.

"NOT AGAIN! NOOOO! D.VA STOP! PLEASE STO-MMRRGGH!!"

The huge cunt impacted your entire upper body with a wet SQUELCH. It was blazing hot and feverishly throbbing, you thought it was going to eat you alive right then and there. However, D.Va began moving her hips up and down, and your tiny body popped out the rim of her sticky hole. The pussy slid downwards, spreading its hot lips apart on the girth of the shaft and slathering it with juices. Meanwhile you were dragged upwards, pushed under the inside of her plugsuit. Your body was wiping the sweaty smelly skin of her ass crack, reaching all the way to its center. Unwillingly, you bumped into the sensitive skin of her asshole, teasing it lightly. It clenched at your touch, reacting to feel the stimulation of your body.

D.Va would then rub her pussy back up the phallus, pushing her stiff clit into the hard wet surface until the monster was back at your face, ready once again to swallow you whole. D.Va denied it that pleasure for now, and continued to work herself back into the groove. You returned to the asshole, this time getting a faceful of it. The wrinkled skin smelled rancid, you prayed that she didn't send you up there. You'd rather go back into her pussy ten times than be sent to her poop chute.

The luscious teen continued her butt rubbing, enraptured in her own little world. She didn't even notice another person enter the hangar.

"D.Va? Are you in here?" Mercy asked upon entering the spacious room. "You looked flushed during the battle today and I was worried so I brought you some snacks."

The older woman walked in with a bundle of chips and some fruit to keep her in good health. She didn't realize what D.Va was doing because the MEKA was parked all the way on the other side of the hanger.

Chapter 6: Hidden Inside Her Hole by NotOnTime

D.Va didn't have much time to hide the fact that she was masturbating. Mercy was walking across the hangar straight at her, it would only be a few moments before she was up close. D.Va's first instinct was to close the hatch to her MEKA, concealing her body back inside, but she couldn't. That would be like announcing that she was hiding something. She had no choice but to keep the mech's roof flipped open, exposing her.

Her brown eyes scanned the control panel of her MEKA. She couldn't hide herself completely, but she could at least hide the metal dildo attachment that was sticking up from her seat. It was standing tall, pressed against her butt cheeks, with your shrunken body still trapped on its tip from the legs down. D.Va found the button she was looking for, the bunny with the cute blushing expression. She pressed it quick so that Mercy didn't notice, expecting the dildo to retract back into its seat, but nothing happened.

"W-What? Is it broken? Shit, not now! Mercy's almost here!" she thought.

Frantically she spun around looking for something, anything to hide her sex toy. There wasn't much time left. She needed a place to hide the metal rod where it couldn't be seen... She felt her pussy dripping on the seat cushion. It seemed so obvious, she could hide the dildo inside her vagina! It would be awkward talking to Mercy with her pussy plugged, but after what happened to her while streaming today, D.Va was feeling a bit more daring.

There were only a few seconds left so she had to make it quick. Her hands pressed into the cushion in front of her as she raised her hips. The drooling wet cunt lifted off the soft seat, pulling a sticky clear thread of juices before it broke off. Her heart was racing, both from nervousness and sexual excitement. You looked up in horror as her huge butt raised above your head. Her holes were in full view, both her wet hungry pussy and her twitching asshole. You were trapped between the legs of this giant horny girl, moments before she was going to stick you back inside her pink fuckhole. The harsh lights beamed down from the hangar above, causing her ass to cast a dark round shadow. The girls massive crotch eclipsed you for only one second before she let it fall, and the dildo was slammed inside her with one quick motion.

It happened in a blur. At first it looked like you were going to go inside her pussy, but her aim was off. Instead, both you and the dildo were jammed up D.Va's asshole, sending you straight into her steamy bowels. The tight wrinkled orifice stretched to accommodate the dildo's girth, taking the whole thing in at once. You could feel the girls smelly hot innards spreading against you face, coating you with her anal juices. The tight fleshy walls had to force themselves apart, not expecting the sudden intrusion.

D.Va wasn't expecting it either, and she nearly jumped out of her seat. Electricity went up her back as she felt the stiff metal rod plunge into the meat of her ass. She couldn't believe it, in her worried haste she accidentally stuck it up the wrong hole! She wanted to take it out, change to her pussy, but it was too late. Mercy was standing in front of her holding out a basket of snacks.

"How are you feeling? I got you something to eat in case you skipped your lunch again." Mercy gave a motherly smile, holding up the basket.

"EhHeHEe-Hi! *cough* Hi Mercy! Um- I... I'm feeling FINE!" D.Va stammered, trying to act calm. She grabbed the basket and held it in front of her crotch, before Mercy was able to see that her plugsuit was torn open.

"That's good to hear" the older woman smiled. "I had been worried about you since I heard you scream during our last battle."

"T-That?! That's was nothing, just getting rEAlly amped up! You know? Just like- ROOAAAHHNNRRRGH!! Heehee... hee..." D.Va was sweating. She tried to sound bubbly and confident like her normal self but it was difficult to hide her erotic moans.

"But I thought you said you leg got stuck." Mercy tilted her head, confused.

"YEAH! Um, that too!" D.Va forgot that was her earlier excuse.

That wasn't going well. The more she talked with Mercy the more her voice cracked. D.Va couldn't focus, this was the first time she had ever put anything in her ass before. Luckily the dildo was lubed up enough that it went in smoothly, but the aftershock was still hitting her. She had waited and teased herself for so long that the moment she stuck the sex toy inside it felt incredible. Her ass couldn't stop shivering! Waves of pleasure surged through her body, crashing into her with every heartbeat. Her lust was beating like a drum, pounding in time with the throbbing of her asshole. The tight anus was squeezing down on the dildo hard, it felt amazing.

Anal felt so good D.Va could hardly breathe. She wanted to pant and moan wildly but she couldn't. Mercy was right in front of her, chatting like it was any other day. D.Va did her best to keep up, but all she could think about was her ass. Her walls sliding against the hard smooth metal... the thick base stretching out her hole... it felt so delightful. Her butt felt like it was a second pussy, it was so sensitive right now. Any slight movement would send sparks shooting through her, lifting her arousal higher and higher. Her ass craved attention, and with every second that ticked by it urged D.Va to start humping more and more. The girl grit her teeth, covering her chest with one arm so that Mercy didn't see her erect nipples.

Deep inside her ass you were trapped on the end of the dildo... It was a whole new level of torture compared to her pussy. The inside of her ass was blazing hot, much like her vagina it was a giant fleshy oven. Unlike her vagina however, was the disgusting smell. D.Va's bowels reeked of raw shit, the stale scent of farts was stained into her anal walls. It made you gag and wretch, you had never smelled anything so bad in your life. You counted yourself lucky that her butt was empty at the moment, and that your surroundings were relatively clean. Still, the horrible stench of ass was everywhere, and it coated your body with her intestinal slime. The rancid goop clung to your skin, massaged into your pores by the overbearing flesh walls. You felt like you'd never be clean again.

The rubbery insides of D.Va's ass quivered around you, they hadn't stopped trembling since your entry. Her walls hugged the dildo from all sides, clutching the hard phallus all the way to the tip. You were surrounded by her flesh, the puffy slick bowels were smothering and heavy. You had to push them away from your body, lift the hungry mass of muscle off yourself, but they just wouldn't stop pulsating. D.Va's shithole was sucking on the dildo, greedily gorging on the metal rod and the tiny man trapped within. Terrifying squelching noises filled her anal chamber as her ass chewed the dildo raw. Slime stuck to your hair, leaking down the sides of the sex toy to mix into the cacophony of wet sounds. You coughed and spit the juices out of you mouth but they just kept coming.

The giant ass continued to tremble around you and the dildo, ravenously sucking on your tiny body. Had you legs not been locked inside the dildo you'd be long separated by now. You had never felt a hunger like this before, it scared you to your core. A force so much greater than you, with the power to crush you in an instant, wanted to ravage you with an insatiable desire. It was trying to swallow your life, sacrifice you for pure pleasure to the bowels of a teenage girl. You never knew that under D.Va's skintight bodysuit lied such a ferocious beast. Her ass was a monster, gigantic and incredibly horny.

You didn't know how many more minutes of this you could last. The pounding lumps of flesh wouldn't stop hugging you, burying your body in a grip of muscle and juices. Desperately you tried to push back, prying the ass flesh away just to give yourself enough space to breathe. Your arms sank into the hot meat as they pushed, prodding at the girls tender insides.

You panicked efforts from deep inside the giantess tickled her slightly. D.Va felt some enticing tingles run up her body and had to hold back a moan.

"Hnngh, this thing in my ass is driving me craaazyyyy..."

Chapter 7: Mercy's Rectal Thermometer by NotOnTime

D.Va bit her lip. Having this big metal dildo up her ass for the first time felt amazing. She could feel her bowel walls clutching it with a snug grip, squeezing it lovingly. It was getting really hard to focus on her conversation with Mercy, she couldn't let the grown woman know how insanely horny she was.

Well, "conversation" probably wasn't the right word for it. Mercy had started off on a big long story about Pharah or something, ranting for several minutes. D.Va wasn't really paying attention anyway. For someone who was so conscious of others on the battlefield, it was a surprise how Mercy didn't even notice D.Va's current predicament. Instead, she blabbed on and on, explaining to D.Va all the minor details about the days fights.

"...and then Pharah flew above the building, where I couldn't even see her anymore! I had to walk all the way around before I even caught her in my eyesight, and by the time that happened she was already gone. So then I turned around and saw Solider 76, who was..."

D.Va was being held hostage by Mercy's long-winded stories. She couldn't move because she'd expose herself and she couldn't say anything because her moans would come out. All she could do was sit there while her arousal slowly escalated. Her heart was beating so hard she was worried Mercy was going to hear it. Her round tender ass throbbed, yearning for attention. D.Va's hips began to move, almost on their own. Slowly, very slowly she rocked back and forth in her seat, stirring the dildo inside her butt. The hard metal rubbed against her bowels, sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

"Just a little bit... Slowly... she won't notice right?" D.Va thought, keeping an eye on Mercy.

Her hips rocked into the cushioned seat, stained with her juices. By twisting them only in slight amounts she could feel the hard rod move, poking around inside her ass. It made her butt squeeze even harder, adding to the pleasant resistance she felt when she stirred it up. Her ass trembled around the thick object, demanding more of this feeling. D.Va thought just moving a little would help her ass feel some satisfaction but it was only making her desires worse. Every shift she made with her body, every time the dildo rubbed into her walls, it sent sparks of lust straight to her head. She wanted to fuck her ass so bad, it was torture. The lure of anal was too strong, she was about to go into a frenzy.

The tip of the dildo scraped along the sides of her bowel walls, taking your trapped body with it. Just by rocking her hips slightly the horny giantess was mashing you against her anal flesh, using your helpless struggles to get herself off. You were forced to go headfirst into her puffy walls, becoming buried in a hot embrace of sticky muscles. Then your body would drag across the dirty bowels, digging into her most filthy disgusting crevices. You screamed for help as rancid junk filled your mouth and clogged your ears. D.Va's ass pulsated back, quivering as it slowly moved back and forth.

You could feel her heartbeat grow faster, not just hear it, but feel it slam into you with her throbbing ass. The fact that she was this aroused without any idea that you were trapped inside the most horrible place in her body filled you with dread. You gasped for air, only for the dildo to jut sideways and slam you into another thick wall of anal meat. D.Va's back arched slightly, pushing the rod harder against her insides. You could feel her walls bend slightly from the dildo, creating a fleshy indent in the lumpy hot colon. Your face was smothered into it, unable to breathe her foul smelling air. Suffocating, you prayed for her to lift the dildo off of her bending walls, but instead she leaned her ass sideways, grinding you hard in a big circular motion. Your face was steamrolled by her walls, mashed into the bending flesh with the hard dildo at your back. The immense pressure forced your jaw open, filling your mouth with pungent clear slime as your teeth scraped against her intestines. It was awful to taste, but there was just so much of it you had no choice but to gulp it down your throat. Tears filled your eyes as you groaned with pain. The girl's ass clenched, squeezing down tight as it reveled in having the dildo move around inside it. Gross sloshing noise filled the humid chamber. Juices dripped down from above as if her butt was salivating. The walls heaved and squeezed around you, eager for more pleasure.

That last movement made D.Va feel really good. Rubbing the dildo along the deep coiling flesh of her bowels gave her so much pleasure. She liked the way her tight walls would bend, allowing her to really dig the dildo in there. The sensation was just too great and it made her lose control for a moment. Her eyes rolled back in her head, enough for Mercy to notice.

"Hana! Are you okay?! You don't look well..." she said.

"D-Don't call me that..." D.Va stammered "It's D.Va, remember...?"

"Yes, but... your face is red. You might be getting sick. I'll check your temperature."

"N-No... it's fine, I just- WHOA!"

Mercy hoisted herself up on top of the MEKA with D.Va. The pink robot wobbled somewhat, not ready for the weight of two women. Mercy closed in on D.Va, ready to check her forehead. D.Va looked like a deer in headlights, unprepared for the older woman to get so close. She couldn't push her away, one arm was busy holding the basket hiding her crotch while the other was in front of her chest, concealing her stiff nipples. Mercy brought her face extremely close, pressing her forehead against D.Va's like a mother would do, to compare temperatures. Instinctively D.Va leaned backwards, in fear of being found out.

As her body leaned away from Mercy, D.Va's ass pressed further into her seat. The girls puckered anus sank downwards until it was touching the chair, and as a result it swallowed the dildo further inside. Your battered body inched further up her ass with the sex toy, sinking deeper into the untouched areas of her colon. Hot slime spread apart with her walls, welcoming you to an even stuffier anal hell. The meat here was fresh, virgin, and very sensitive to the touch. Instantly the walls contracted, burying you in her tender quivering innards. You were coated in a bath of new anal juices, the rank mucusy slime melted against your skin.

D.Va closed her eyes and waited for Mercy to finish checking her forehead. It took every fiber of her being to not moan, not shout out loud from the dildo teasing her ass. She felt it push further inside her butt, tickling spots she never would have imagined. Mercy didn't need to take her temperature at this point, she already had a rectal thermometer deep inside her body.

"Hmm, you seem a bit warm, but nothing extreme." Mercy said, moving off from D.Va's forehead. "Just make sure you eat what's in that basket and get a full night's rest, okay?"

With that, she hopped off the MEKA, and smiled at D.Va. The trembling girl managed to wince a smile back.

"O-Okay..." she whimpered.

"I'm going back now, don't stay up too late!" Mercy reminded one last time before walking out.

D.Va hunched over, holding her breath. She watched as Mercy slowly shut the large hangar doors. A big metal creak echoed through the room, followed by a loud slam. Everything was silent for a second, until D.Va let out the biggest sigh of relief in her entire life.

"HaaaaAAAAhhh... Oh my God, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Fuck, my ass! MY ASS! Shit, this dildo feels too good."

Her hands swung back to her booty, knocking Mercy's basket of fruit off the MEKA. She sunk her fingers into her butt cheeks like talons, gripping her supple ass. She squeezed it so hard it was as if she was trying to compact the hard metal rod that was inside. After a long day of being teased and prodded, followed by that intense session of restraint, D.Va was ready to let loose. Her nethers were drooling for some action, her ass ached for the pounding of a lifetime.

D.Va slowly slid the dildo out her ass, feeling her walls clutching it the whole way. Sticky juices stuck to the sides of the dildo, shimmering in the light of the outside. A husky moan escaped her lips as the phallus slid out her butt, going all the way until only the tip remained inside. Her anus chewed on the tip lovingly, slurping the hard object with its pink wrinkles. You could feel the massive rectum pulsating below your waist, trembling in anticipation. D.Va was panting hard. The darkness rendered you blind, but you could physically feel the hollow hallway stretching above you, undulating as it waited for your re-entry. There was big hole inside her that needed to be filled.

"Please... noooo..." you whimpered.

There was no arguing with her lust at this point. D.Va slammed her giant ass into the seat, sending you straight back up her bowels. You yells were drowned out by her high-pitched moans.

"AAAHHHHNNNGGHHHGHH!!" she howled like an animal in heat.

Chapter 8: Doing Anal With D.Va's Giant Butt by NotOnTime

D.Va didn't even ease herself into it, she began fucking her ass with the thick metal dildo at full speed. Those agonizing minutes she spent with it held inside her butt were more than enough of a warm up to get her accustomed to anal. Her shapely ass went at a dizzying pace, slamming the cushioned seat of her MEKA with sweaty slapping noises. She humped it like she was in a trance, unable to think about anything but pleasing her asshole. All that built up erotic tension from earlier felt like it was overflowing from her body, she couldn't hold back anymore.

It was surely a sight to behold. Her ass pounded the dildo with impressive speed, much quicker than her usual pace. She would take the entire length of the dildo too, from top to bottom, nearly removing the tip before stuffing it back inside her hole. Her sexy butt cheeks bounced up and down, wobbling erotically with her movements. D.Va didn't have the meatiest of asses, hers was toned and tight, but when she was bucking it feverishly like this it jiggled all the same. Her plugsuit could hardly contain her ass, the ribbed lines running across her form stretched with the movement of her hips. It was a view that her streaming followers would die to see: their gaming idol's ass fucking like a piston, shoving a long dildo up her butthole.

Salty sweat ran down her globes and crack, dripping out the hole she made in her plugsuit. Her MEKA's seat was already stained with her pussy juices, and her ass sweat only added to the steamy mixture. Combining those with the dripping anal mucus from her greasy butthole and D.Va created a cocktail of feminine odor. The smell of her girlish musk surrounded her and her machine, clinging to her soft brown hair. She didn't care how she smelled or how she looked right now, she was too focused pleasuring her ass. The stink only added to her depravity.

Her anus was stretched open, to the point that its wrinkles were no longer visible. Almost naturally it gobbled the sex toy up, gripping it with a tightness that only a teen's ass could. Feeling her smooth anus pinch the sliding metal rod felt awesome, and made D.Va moan in delight. Her hole was so sensitive and fucking it like crazy felt beyond satisfying. Deep inside her meat clutched the peg tight, holding it in a slippery grasp before it had to let go. Then less than a second later the tasty rod would return, plowing through the various lumps and crevices of her bowels. The sensation was like no other.

"Hah! Hah! If I keep this up! Hah! I'll get addicted-NNNGH!! To Anal! <3" D.Va panted with glee.

Meanwhile within her, you were in a dizzying anal hell. The girls ass swallowed you again and again, with a horrifying rhythm. The throbbing walls were relaxed to ease the dildo inside, but still clung to the thing with a wrenching hot grip. Puffy creases of flesh slapped your face every time you went by, battering you like a sandbag.

Being attached from your knees-down to the head of the dildo was the worst position you could be in. It meant that you were subject to spreading apart her horny bowel walls every time she pounded the dildo with her colossal butt. Also you would go deeper than the rest of the dildo, face-first into the girls ripe anal depths. It was a place you were never meant to travel, a horrid, sweltering place that oozed with clear sticky fluids. The heat felt like it was burning your skin, penetrating your very core with the roasting body heat of this giant girl.

You would have thought you'd be able to hear her heartbeat more than ever, it was such a omnipresent force earlier, but it was completely drowned out by the sound of her gigantic ass smashing into the seat. Every hump rocked you like thunder, crashing with a loud quake that shook you to your bones. It was amazing how hard she was cramming her hole with the dildo, the sex drive of a young girl was really an incredible thing. For you, it was the stuff of nightmares. Breathing became an issue inside her ass. You were moving so fast under the tight flesh that you couldn't find a single air pocket to breathe. Her hugging walls were suffocating you, like you had been swept under a rapidly moving tide. Desperately you craved air, but only found gobs of ass juice to fill your lungs.

D.Va couldn't stop squealing with joy. This was the sexual release she had been yearning for all day. She could feel her asshole clenching down feverishly on the dildo. It almost felt like there was something extra on its tip, tickling her bowels when she ran her ass down. Whatever it was felt amazing, and she wanted more.

She adjusted one of her hands to steady herself, and accidentally hit a button on her MEKA's control panel. Earlier she had her mechanic install an auto-fire button for her mounted guns, one that could be toggled on and off. It was an untested feature, but she had just hit the activation button. The guns aimed forward and fired into the concrete hangar wall, unloading a hail of bullets. It shook the entire MEKA and essentially made the metal dildo lodged up her ass into a vibrator.

"HuhOOAWAAAAAHHHH!!!" D.Va screamed in surprise as the dildo went off inside he butt like a tuning fork.

You felt it too. Whatever metal mechanism had locked your legs in place inside the dildo released them the moment she hit the auto-fire button. Your feet slipped out easily, finally granting you freedom from the sex toy, but at the worst possible moment. You grabbed on to the head of the dildo with both arms, not wanting to be left alone with the hungry unforgiving walls of D.Va's ass. The guns went off and the dildo began to vibrate, rumbling through the hot anal passage. D.Va's ass began to slide the vibrating dildo out again. The suction of her flesh combined with the reverberating of the rod made your hands slip off the smooth metal dildo. The stifling walls closed in around you, filling in the space where the sex toy just was. You screamed in fear.

"No! SHIT! COME BACK!! FUUC-"

The vibrating piston did come back, steamrolling over your entire body as it drilled its way back up the girls orifice. You were pinned to the side of her walls, buried under the pulsating flesh as it smothered you against the vibrator. D.Va was enjoying the trembling sensation very much, you could tell by how hard her ass was hugging the dildo. It slid out again, leaving you stranded for a moment before coming back once more at full speed. You would be squished against her tight walls, flattened over and over by the hulking vibrating rod. Inevitably it hit you head on, smashing you spread-eagle against the metal tip. You were sent rocketing back up the giant girls ass, as deep as the dildo could reach. D.Va's ass clenched extra hard and the force of her walls slurped you off the dildo. The toy then descended back out leaving you with no hope of reaching it again.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" you cried as the bowels sucked you deeper.

When the dildo next returned it didn't touch you. You had been pulled past its length, far beyond the point of no return. D.Va's walls squeezed you tight, massaging your body in a sticky hold. You could feel the dildo rumbling underneath your feet, but the two of you were separated by an inch's worth of closed-off ass flesh. Worse yet, with every thrust of the dildo D.Va's walls would lovingly clench sucking you deeper. The distance increased little by littler, dragging your helpless body further up her massive ass. The vibrations at your feet felt fainter by the second, the were replaced by the lusty undulations of D.Va's colon. Hot meaty squelches threw you this way and that, turning you upside-down. Through the muffled fat of D.Va's booty you heard the girl scream.

"AAAAAANHNHH!! I'm cumming! I'm CUUUMMINGG!!"

The feeling of the vibrator was too much for her sensitive ass. For you it seemed like forever, but for D.Va she could only handle it reverberating inside her for just under a minute. She threw herself forwards, removing the piston from her ass with a wet pop. Landing head-first on her MEKA's chair, her mouth watered and made an "O" shape as she felt her orgasm come on. Her anus did the same, gaping open for a brief moment.

Light blinded you as it filled her anal tunnel. D.Va's hot bowels yawned apart, relaxed from the brutal pounding they had just received. Sticky fluids dripped from her walls, shimmering in the cool air. The outside world was so beautiful, from where you were looking her gaping hole was like a gate to the heavens. Then her heaving ass trembled with pleasure and clamped down on you harder than ever. The puffy bowel walls became muscles of steel, repeatedly clenching on your poor tiny body. The giant ass made a meal of you as it came, chewing you up and swallowing you whole. D.Va writhed in bliss, experiencing sexual release like she never had before. Her pussy squirted, spitting clear fluids on the pink surface of her MEKA. She couldn't stop moaning as her asshole winked, squeezing to death the tiny man that was trapped inside.

By the time her ass had calmed down you were exhausted. At the very least you could breathe, inhale the foul air of her colon thanks to a small gap between her walls. The heat was getting to you and your eyelids felt heavy. You need to get out of her ass, crawl southwards, but your body was too tired to move. The ever-present heartbeat made her ass throb, and its dull thumping gave you a sweet lullaby as you passed out.

D.Va's recovery was much more refreshing. Sexually, she felt satisfied, more than she had before in a long time. She wiped down her MEKA and parked it back where it belonged, picking up Mercy's care basket on the way out. That night she made herself a big fish dinner, and ate it along with the fruit from Mercy. The chips, meant to be eaten over a long period of time, were wolfed down by D.Va in her pajamas, between heated Starcraft sessions. Her stomach growled from the abundance of junk food, churning it up to be processed out of her body later...

Chapter 9: Morning Farts by NotOnTime

D.Va slept well that night, exhausted from her fun-filled day of combat and masturbation. Hours passed by, with you still unconscious inside of her bowels. The girls stomach went to work on her food, breaking down the fishy meal she made for dinner as well as those unhealthy cheesy chips. Her innards growled as they processed the chips, bubbling up in disagreement.

Time marched on until it was morning, and the sun softly shone through her curtains. Beams of light hit her eyes and she slowly woke up. D.Va yawned out loud, not wanting to get out of bed yet. Her sheets were so comfy and warm, everything was perfect. That was until she felt a discomfort in her gut, a building pressure. She pushed slightly to ease it along...

Glugorrrrroooorragggg

You were the next to wake up, snapped back to reality with a loud grumbling noise. You scrambled in fear, only to realized you had no space to move. Tense fleshy walls smothered you from all angles, holding you in place. That right, you were still in D.Va's ass, the dull smell and blinding darkness reminded you instantly. More roars echoed from deep within her bowels, louder than before. Whatever it was, it was big. You felt fear in your heart, a deep instinctual terror that whatever this booming sound was, was going to end you.

Frantically you crawled forward, squirming through the tight slimy intestines. It was only a few body lengths of distance before you hit a wall. You reached out to touch it with your hands, only to find the surface was tense and rubbery. Your fingers could feel divots, big crevices between the lumps of flesh. What you didn't know was that D.Va's ass had been moving you all night, sliding you down her poop tube like a piece of shit. You had naturally made it to her exit, and were now touching her asshole.

GRROOLLGGRRUAAHHOWW

Her ass was bellowing now, deafening your ears. The walls were physically trembling from the oncoming pressure, churning as something big pushed its way through. You screamed, pounding on the anus in front of you, like it was a matter of life or death. You needed to get out of her NOW.

D.Va's round butt was lying on its side, toasty and warm under the covers. It was wrapped in cute pink panties, with a picture of a bunny face on the back. Again it growled, this time audibly rumbling in protest. D.Va curled up in a ball slightly, to ease the pressure along. With her head still on her pillow she grunted, pushing out the buildup of gas. Her cheeks fluttered as the fart trumpeted from her ass, spreading the cloud of stink safely under her covers. It was a rather loud toot, and it droned out her pink pucker for several seconds. She sighed to herself, feeling a sense a relief after such a big fart.

"Hnnnn..."

You, on the other hand, got your wish. The girls giant asshole let you out, but with it came as onslaught of gas. Rancid hot fumes exploded from her anus, covering you in stink and filling your lungs. The fart ejected you into her butt cheeks as the fatty walls of tissue clapped against one another. Mercilessly you were pummeled by them, while also being accosted by the intense sharp smell of D.Va's flatulence. Her roaring fart smelled terrible, you would have thought that being inside her ass would have made you used to the stink but you were wrong. This air was fresh and potent, reeking with a foul scent that made your eyes water.

*cough* "Holy shit her farts smell awful!" *cough cough* you gagged

Finally the humid gale of smell subsided, leaving you to stew in what rank air remained. At the very least you had escaped her innards, but now you were buried beneath her plump cheeks. The monolithic slabs of meat rolled over you as the girl began to stir, finally getting up to start her day.

D.Va got out of bed bit by bit, struggling to pull off her covers. One foot at a time she touched the cold floor, shivering as she did so. Standing fully, she stretched, and heard her abdomen grumble. Just getting up was enough to make some more bubbles of pressure shift around and reach her backdoor. Lifting one leg, she crudely let out another brutish fart, warming her panties.

"Man, I'm really gassy this morning." she said to herself.

It wasn't like she needed to use the toilet, she just felt bloated from all the junk food she ate last night. Fanning her hand around her smelly butt, she searched for something to wear and then something to eat.

As she walked around you were mangled between her butt cheeks. They shifted around incessantly, kneading together like dough. Every step made a resounding thump that shook your surroundings, and made her springy buns jiggle. You were caught in what felt like an endless tide of skin, wave after wave, rolling you back and forth and smothering your body. Her ass still smelled like farts, the wafting stink clung to the fabric of her panties.

Suddenly your pain was interrupted. D.Va ceased to move, which you were thankful for, until she sat down on her chair in the kitchen. Unbelievable pressure imploded into your tiny body the instant her ass slammed into the seat. Her once-doughy cheeks because hard as rock, crushing you from all sides. You had endured a lot of hard squeezes in your short time with D.Va, but this was unlike anything you had experienced. This wasn't just part of her muscles gripping you tightly, this was her entire body weight bearing down on you. A girl who was a giant compared to you, ass as large as a mountain, was sitting on your body. It hurt so much.

D.Va sat there feeling half awake, calmly eating a bowl of cereal. Stuff with milk in it usually made her stomach upset, so chances were she was going to pay for it later. She really should have made something else for breakfast, but at the moment she couldn't be bothered to. The girl was feeling lazy this morning, like she usually did after a long nights sleep. She was definitely not a morning person.

Having a shower helped wake her up, refreshing her back to her perky self. You were still stuffed in her butt the whole time, unable to escape her huge pressing glutes. Clean and naked, D.Va went to her closet to put on her trademark pink and blue plugsuit. The one she ripped from yesterday would need to be sewn back together but luckily she owned several backup. She stepped into the stretchy outfit one leg at a time, humming to herself. Some of the more rubbery material felt cool against her warm, recently-showered skin. Once she had the whole thing zipped up, she pressed a button on the wrist of the suit. The plugsuit vented air out the exhaust holes on her shoulders, causing the material the form a vacuum-like seal around her body. It worked just like the ones from her favourite mecha anime. The outfit fit her slender teenage form perfectly, filling in even her tightest of crevices.

Down in her ass, you could hear a faint hissing as air was sucked out of the plugsuit. The material clung to her butt, exerting a snug pressure from behind, but the real problem came when the outfit wedged up her crack. Designed to fit every square-inch of skin, the suit stretched between her cheeks, pushing deeper and deeper until it found you. It pried your body from the ample flesh of her booty, carrying you with it as it explored the girls crack. You were being forced back down to where you emerged from that morning, without any say in the matter. That didn't stop you from shouting, begging for someone to help right until the moment you collided with her anus.

"Nooooooooooo!! I don't want to go back there! Please no! Help me! Her asshole!! NOOOOOOOOO-MMPPHH! MMRMMPHH!"

The suit stopped there, cramming you right up against the folds of her backdoor. You could feel her pucker clench just from your touch, shifting its anal lips with a wet smack. Your nose was pinched slightly, caught between the massive wrinkles. It was horrible, but this was your day now: pressed in deep against a girls puffy asshole, without her even knowing you were there. She was busy doing her pink makeup by the mirror, getting ready to leave home for a day of work. Her stomach was working too, dealing with her milky breakfast...

Chapter 10: More Gas, Coming in Hot! by NotOnTime

D.Va had a list of matches lined up for today, and unfortunately you were along for the ride. Returning to the same hangar from the day before, she chose a different MEKA than her personal favourite. That one still needed to be properly washed, and when she had time, re-tuned to fix some of those malfunctions from yesterday. She wondered where her mechanic was, realizing she hadn't seen him for the past two days...

You were a lot closer than she thought, secretly hidden away inside of her plugsuit. Down within her butt crack you were unwillingly trapped, crammed directly against the flesh of her butthole. You didn't have much of a chance to see it before, not that you wanted to, but last time you had been pushed through with hardly any resistance. The thought frightened you that such a horrible experience could happen again, like you could be eaten up by her hole at any moment. However, the taut orifice didn't seem to be opening, in fact it was closed so tightly that you couldn't even open it if you tried. It remained stationary, gigantic and oily to the touch. D.Va anus was a pretty shade of pink, warm and musky. It would almost look cute if it didn't smell so bad. Her lingering farts really spoiled any sexiness the situation could have had, reminding you how awful the next few hours were going to be.

The girl got into her MEKA, sliding herself into the tight cockpit. She laid her stomach flat along the cushioned seat, and brought her face right up to the front window. In the back, her feet rested in separate holsters, sort of like raised stirrups. This made her legs spread apart in a V-shape, partially spreading her shapely butt cheeks. You were exposed in the back, if someone was able to look real close at D.Va's ass, they would be able to make out the small lump under her plugsuit, right where her asshole would be. That was you, relieved that the girls ass cheeks were no longer squeezing you, but much more scared that her wedgie was pulling you deeper into her folds. One of your hands slipped between two large smelly wrinkles of the girls anus and you had to pull with a considerable amount of strength to set it free.

"Dammit! If one of my limbs gets pulled all the way inside of her, I'm not going to be able to to pull it out." you realized.

Oblivious to your current situation, D.Va moved on, walking her MEKA to meet up with her teammates. There she saw Mercy, checking that everyone was ready for combat. The blonde woman gave her a motherly smile, happy to see D.Va looking better than she did last night. D.Va blushed red, still embarrassed after what happened.

Shaking her head she pushed those thoughts away, in order to focus on the task at hand. Running diagnostics on her MEKA, she checked that her weapons were functioning and her defense matrix was operational. Lastly, she flicked a switch, turning on her live stream. Thousands of views flooded in, causing the number in the corner of her holographic display to skyrocket. It seems like people were more excited than ever to see their favourite gaming girl.

[D.VA!!!!!!!!!!!]
[Kick ass out there!]
[top waifu stream]
[looks like I'll be watching this all afternoon again OTL]
[D.Va marry me! Heart]
[(>w<)/ S T R E A M T I M E (>w<)/]

"Hiya! I'm about to start a match you guys, wish me luck!" she winked at the camera. "Sorry about the technical difficulties last time, I checked the streaming software and it should be fixed for today."

That part was a lie. She just wanted to have some excuse for suddenly going dark in the middle of the match yesterday. The truth would cause her to die of public embarrassment, that she ditched the fight to go masturbate. She blushed just remembering it, but still kept smiling at the camera. While her happy girlish image was hard to uphold at times, she still enjoyed playing the part. Even when she was feeling moody or just not into it, she was a professional, and always gave her fans the cute personality they wanted to see.

The fight went a lot smoother today. D.Va was on fire as usual, mowing down opponents with ease. Comments and donations came rolling in, praising both her charm and her skills. It was three matches into the day when it happened, the girls gut began to growl. She raised her eyebrows in surprise, she had almost forgot. In her laziness this morning she ate some dairy, and now it was coming back to haunt her. In a few minutes she was going to be in some real gastrointestinal distress!

You could hear the familiar sound of her innards grumbling and knew what was coming. Her butt groaned as it filled with gas, slowly becoming bloated with a huge payload of flatulence. More and more air bubbles passed through her body, collecting the mixture of foul stink inside her colon. D.Va's ass struggled to hold it in, clenching tightly in front of you.

"Oh no... I have to fart." the girl worried. "I can't just let it out while I'm streaming, everyone will hear! I have to hold it in..."

Her hole began to bulge outward, straining to hold in her gas. Its puffy wrinkles trembled and ballooned in size. Slowly your body was lifted up as they expanded. The pressure grew and grew, and your body became enveloped in the spreading anus. You could tell just how hard she was trying to hold it in, her powerful muscles were twitching around you. A bellow UURRRP could be heard just beyond the aperture of flesh. This girl's puckering butthole was all that held back the swirling monstrous fart within. Every cell in your body told you that you were in imminent danger, but try as you might you couldn't escape.

"I need too... ughf! Get out... of... here!"

The bulging asshole pinned you against the fabric of her suit, and vice versa. The rubbery seam running down her crack acted like a thong, cutting your body into her anus. The pink mounds of meat smothered your arms, your legs, your head, everything, preventing you from moving a single inch. You were stuck, crammed up in into massive sphincter that was moments away from farting. You prayed for something to save you.

D.Va winced, she couldn't hold it much longer. She felt her bowels expand uncomfortably, distending from the sheer amount of gas. She needed to make a decision now.

"I can try to maybe let it out quietly... but there's so much! What if I mess up and fart out loud?! My career as a streamer would be over... I could turn the stream off again, fart with no one looking and tell them it was a technical difficulty. But I just used that excuse! What if they get mad? I could loose viewers... Ugh, my ass hurts though! I can't do this, I need to fart now!"

Chapter 11: D.Va's Huge Anus Erupts by NotOnTime

D.Va's anus was straining to hold in her gas, you could feel it trembling against your tiny body. The tight butthole was engorged, swollen from the pressure of holding in so many farts that it dwarfed your body in size. At least that's how it felt, the mass of muscles crushing you against the back of her plugsuit was akin to being flattened by several boulders, but in actuality her asshole was just pushing outwards a little. You winced in pain, begging for this torment to end.

Then you heard a sound. The distinct plastic clicking of D.Va flipping off the switch to her livestream. She loosened her muscles, and to your horror her butthole began to retract slightly. Your heart sank.

PPPPPPFFFBBBBPPPTTFFFTTTTTT!!!!

D.Va's asshole opened in front of your tiny body, releasing three big farts in a row. Her first one erupted atrociously, hammering your body into the back of her plugsuit as it came out. The skintight suit held you firm against her rumbling hole, wedged deep between her spread but cheeks. The wrinkled folds of her anus vibrated as she farted, roughly slapping into your body at incredibly high speeds to produce the iconic sound of flatulence. D.Va's fart was scorching hot, a steamy rancid burst of air that made you feel dizzy the moment it hit you. But her ass wasn't done yet.

FFFFBBRROOOOOOOORRRPPPPTTTT!!!!

Her second fart came instantly after the first, containing more air than you thought was possible. To you utter dismay her shithole widened, parting just a few millimeters more. The roaring anal wrinkles yawned apart in an "O" shape, leaving a gap big enough that a stream of gas could shoot through. It pounded you in the stomach, knocking the wind out of you. Then, with its large anal burp finished, the gap slammed shut, and her ass went back to producing booming vibrations through its wrinkles. They enveloped your poor body, compressing your limbs like there was a massage chair on every side.

PPPBBBBBPPTBBRRRRRPPPFFFPRRRTTTT!!!!

The third and final fart was the biggest of all. It collected all the remnants of gas that were currently inside the girls colon and exploded them out her shithole. The hottest and smelliest fumes - tucked away from deep inside her bowels - were trumpeted out, engulfing you in a lake of odors. After having the breath knocked out of you, unfortunately all you could breathe back in were farts, and what was left of D.Va's gas was unholy. Her body's gruesome aversion to dairy had a bad reaction from all the milk she drank, causing her farts to smell worse than ever before. The stench was vile, potent, and rotten from the milk. It burned your insides and made you eyes water. You tried to scream but more of just it blasted down your throat. It was hell.

Finally her asshole slowed down, petering out the last of her farts with a low pppbbbbbtt. The greasy anus folded itself back into her ass crack, rejuvenated from the new lack of pressure. You didn't even care about being potentially buried under her crushing muscles, you were too busy coughing and choking on her gas. With how tight the plugsuit was, most of the farts remained trapped within, leaving you in a moist cloud of stink. Your body contorted and flailed, it felt poisoned from the intensity of her gas. Your instincts made you expel as much tainted shitty air from your lungs as possible, but as soon as you took your next breath it would fill with even more farts.

D.Va sighed with relief. She was glad she turned off the stream for that, those farts were huge! Bending over in her MEKA with her ass cheeks spread, letting loose multiple booming farts in a row felt immensely satisfying. She could feel her guts relax, deflating with relief. It was good.

Surprisingly enough, from the sheer volume of gas that was let out, her suit felt a bit looser around her butt. She pressed the button on the wrist of her plugsuit again, venting out the extra air. A small hiss came out the exhaust point on her shoulders and she could smell her stinky release. The makeup on her face curved as she wrinkled her nose.

"Wow, that really stinks!" she said.

You had barely began to recover when suddenly the rubbery plugsuit tightened. It plastered itself against D.Va's ass, cramming you right up into her asshole. The anus was still piping hot from the farts, and partly relaxed, so when your right arm was jammed against it, it slipped between the folds. You didn't realize until it was too late, and the puffy flesh had swallowed your arm all the way up to your mid-bicep. You heaved your shoulder backwards to pull it out but it was stuck, clamped tight under the heavy muscle.

"Fuck! FUCK! Ugh NO!!" you shouted.

Desperately you tugged, fighting tooth and nail inside the crevices of the giant girls butt. Your arm was wedged in such a filthy disgusting part of her body, and yet it had complete control over you. As her anus clenched slightly, you howled in pain, feeling in clamp down on your limb. It was cutting off the circulation, you needed to get it out fast! You tried pushing with your other arm, using what little space you had to trying wrenching it out, but it didn't work. Instead your free hand slipped off her oily skin and passed through the smelly crease to join the other. Terrified, you tried to pull it back out, but the massive hole clenched down again. It was keen on letting you sink in, but not let anything get pulled out.

You didn't want to go back inside her ass. After what she ate it was sure to smell ten times worse than last time. Yet, despite everything, you were powerless to fight back. You wriggled around and kicked at the anus, doing whatever you could to make it loosen. That only resulted in it clenching down painfully again, swallowing both your arms up to the shoulders. Your face was pressed against her butt now, your squished cheeks rubbing directly against her rubbery teenage hole. This was the same hole she shits out of every day, and now it was stained with farts and touching your mouth. With a mixture of fear and frustration you yelled, stubbornly trying again to free your arms.

D.Va was about to turn her livestream back on when she felt a tickle at her backdoor. The vibrations of your screams reverberated against her asshole, and caught her attention. Something felt like it was itching her back there. She tried to clench her ass again, to suppress the itch, but that only seemed to make it worse. D.Va needed to do something...

Chapter 12: Between a Finger and a Butt by NotOnTime

In response to your desperate screams D.Va clenched her asshole. She was trying to eliminate whatever was itching her sensitive pucker, and thought that you were a piece of lint or something that had slipped inside her suit. Mercilessly her pink ring contracted, bearing down unspeakable pressure on your poor arms. They were trapped between her anal folds, squeezed between the smelly wrinkles of this giant girls shithole. You continued to yell in pain, which made more vibrations tickle her asshole, which made it itch again, and the whole process repeated itself.

"Ugh, what is that back there? So annoying..." she complained.

You couldn't see it, but D.Va had started to reach her hand back behind her ass. Her fingers, massive pillars of flesh and bone that were bigger than your entire body, were looming just behind you. Determined to get rid of the itch once and for all, D.Va extended her index finger and pressed it against her butthole, ramming you from behind.

"OOF!! No! Stop! Don't-MPPHPRRGHH!!"

Your cries of protest were not heard. By the time you realized what was happening it was already too late. D.Va's huge finger began to dig into her equally-huge butthole, squishing you in the process. Your body started to sink into her meaty folds, surrounded by the earthy stink of her anus. Try as you might to fight it, there was no winning against the unrelenting force that was her finger. The giant digit wriggled itself into the back seam of D.Va's plugsuit, it locked on to your location and didn't let up. Haphazardly it poked around, rubbing the tender rim of her hole and slamming into your back. You shouted as hard as you could for her to stop but your only reply came from her finger pounding into the back of your skull. Your head slipped through the oily cracks of D.Va's outer sphincter and was jammed into the center of her tight anus.

Everything from that point on was accompanied by the crushing sensation of her hole wrapped around your skull. The pain was sharp, and you thought you head was going to burst like a watermelon. Inside her foul anus was dark and stuffy with a radiating warmth. The smell was much worse than before, reeking with the distinct taste of her earlier farts. You had to get out of here, somehow get her attention before she accidentally shoved you all the way up her ass. With newfound vigor you kicked your legs, hoping that maybe her finger would notice. You writhed under the grip of her ass, using what little air you had to belt out screams past her muffling wrinkles.

"HEEL-PPHGH!! PLEASE!! YOU-MFGGH PHHRRH GRRRHH!!"

D.Va frowned. She had been scratching herself for a while now but the itch just wouldn't go away. It was annoying because she still had pilot her MEKA with one hand. She used her sharp nail to dig into her anus, to really get at whatever the disturbance was. That kind of felt good, but it just made the buzzing feeling get stronger. That was you screaming in pain, your back was being raked mercilessly by her giant nail. D.Va pouted, clearly irritated by this little "nub" in her ass. Her insides then gurgled, making her feel a bit bloated again. This itch wouldn't go away, maybe she could fart it out?

You heard the distant gurgle too, only much louder and more menacing. Having just experienced her rampant farts first-hand, you were terrified at the thought of another one. Her giant finger, which had been slamming into your back over and over, scratching at you as you were buried in flesh, stopped suddenly. Horrifically, it held you in place, keeping you body pinned to her titanic rumbling butthole.

"No way... she couldn't be..." you shivered.

The pressure crushing your head increased as her colon filled with gas. The tight anus became a vice grip, holding everything in until its owner felt it was ready. You had messed up. Instead of being detected like you planned, you had become such an irritation that she was going to try to fart you out.

"No... No! No no no no no! I'm not a piece of lint! I'm a man! Help me! Don't do it!"

D.Va grunted, an unloaded all her gas at once. The crushing anal wrinkles around you shifted apart, opening to let her fart pass through. The roaring blast of hot air would normally be enough to push you out of her butt, however her giant finger was still at you back. It kept you trapped in the girls farting asshole, surrounded by her reverberating anus on all sides. You screamed and burning gas filled you lungs. Humid hot mist moistened your face. On the outside it just looked like the girl was just letting out a rather loud fart on her finger, but for you it was absolute torture.

The smell made your eyes well with tears again. D.Va's fart was incredibly potent, thick with the smell of fermented dairy. It made you cough and heave just like last time, only things got worse. As her hole loosened to let out more gas, her finger jutted in somewhat. The material of her plugsuit stretched inside her anus, pushing you inside with it. Darkness engulfed you as the gaping farthole let you pass inside.

"Ah."

D.Va felt her finger push a bit inside her puckered hole as she farted. A bit grossed out, she pulled it away. The stretchy back end of her suit came with it, and her asshole shut, finishing off its fart.

You didn't want to be left inside her bowels. As the finger retracted you clung on to the material of her plugsuit for your life. It was slightly sticky from all the gas, your arms and legs hugged it as hard as they could. Unfortunately at that moment the fart ended, and her gaping shithole began to close. The bands of muscle contracted in on the fabric, coming dangerously close to peeling you off and leaving you inside.

D.Va was satisfied. Whatever that itch was, her fart seemed to do the trick. With all her backsides interruptions taken care of, she brought her other hand back to the controls and went back to fighting with her MEKA. But what happened to you? Did you make it out safely with the rest of her plugsuit, or were you pinched off, left to suffer inside her steaming bowels?

Chapter 13: Swallowed By Her Chain Of Farts by NotOnTime

The outcome was just as gruesome as you could have imagined. As D.Va's plugsuit was sucked out of her asshole your body didn't come with it. Instead, the closing anal muscles scraped you off the stretchy material, leaving you lost inside what might as well been hell. Your tiny form was pushed out of the way by the giant girl's clenching anus, her burly interior flesh squeezed shut without caring that it had just eaten you alive.

"No, please! Not again! Get me out of here!" you screamed, kicking your legs at the humongous sphincter. Outside D.Va was moving her hands back to the controls of her MEKA to get back into the game. Her huge teenage body straightened itself back out, and her puckered asshole retracted between her round butt cheeks. The inner walls of her colon suddenly sucked you backwards, forcibly pulling you away from the tightened folds of D.Va's anus. You yelled out in fear, the huge lurch sucking your body down the girl's ass felt like you were being swallowed by her gullet.

You fell on your side, splattering in a puddle of disgusting anal slime. Moisture was dripping just about everywhere, the sticky mucus-like substance stretched between your fingers. The stench was gut-wrenchingly horrible. In light of the giant girl's recent farts her bowels reeked with the smell of raw shit. The unfiltered remnants of gas burned your nostrils and throat. You couldn't get away from the stench, it was absolutely everywhere. D.Va's ass smelled ten times worse than it did last time you were inside it. Her cute round butt was so gassy today that it felt like you were surrounded by a misty fog, despite being unable to see in the pitch-black darkness.

Your first thought was to crawl backwards. There wasn't much room to turn around in the giantess's lumpy shit tunnel, so you had to move legs-first towards the exit. You made it a couple steps, a fraction of the distance you'd been gulped down, when just then a heavy weight pressed down on your back. D.Va's anal walls had been gradually closing together this whole time, they had relaxed apart to let her farts out, but now they were going back to their natural state. You doubled your efforts, desperately shimmying your shrunken body under the contracting walls, but soon you had next to no room left. D.Va's bowels hugged you on all sides, holding you in place like you were one of her turds. The back of her anus was still a good deal away, and now you were stuck.

D.Va was stuck as well, only in a much less gross situation. Her team was locked at a choke point at the top of a huge slope, fending off any enemies that came their way. She had a good defense going, she was taking out everything down the hill that she saw. With her teammates backing her up it was only a matter of time until they won. D.Va strafed her MEKA side to side, wiggling her sexy spankable butt inside the cockpit. Her tight booty stuck up in the air a little. Even though no one was watching her ass, the slight movements it made as she moved around were very erotic. Her slender tummy pushed down into her seat. With all the back and forth movement, and the angle of her staring down this hill, something loosened inside of her...

You were still stuck in place, enduring the sticky hot grip of her ass. Even with all the shaking and wiggling going on her giant walls remained caved in around you. It wasn't spacious, you had to gasp at the filthy humid air just to inhale a small amount of oxygen. The taste of D.Va's colon seared at your tongue, but you didn't have any choice but to keep breathing it. Slime covered your skin everywhere, with all the movements she was making it was like her butt muscles were massaging the sticky fluids into you. Suddenly as her huge rump wobbled to the side you heard a noise from deep within. It was like a muffled burp and it made the chamber around you start to rumble.

BWWRRRRGGGGRRRMMMTTTT!!!

A tremendous explosion blasted open the walls that were holding you in place. With D.Va's ass bent over and wiggling around in the air she accidentally let loose another loud fart. Spicy rancid fumes billowed past your body in a storm of noise, the stinky flatulence tore through her anal canal and droned out her sexy butthole. Being trapped inside a giant girl's ass as she let loose her gastrointestinal pressure was a terrible experience, you couldn't see anything, you could only feel the incredible force of fermented wind erupt around you. The concentrated pocket of gas felt like fire, it was roasting your body within its wake and violently shaking the walls all around you. The lumpy flesh beneath your palms became a double-edged sword: it was no longer trapping you in place, but it was also no longer holding you back.


Horrifically you began to slide deeper into D.Va's bowels. Thanks to the angle she was fighting on - face-first, looking down a long steep slope - gravity began to pull you further along her poop chute. Her anal walls were widened as her fart came rushing out, but the powerful scorching winds didn't have enough force to work against gravity's pull. You screamed and you slipped deeper inside her, terrified of the gigantic anal tunnel that was swallowing you whole.


"Oh God! No! Stop! NOOOOOOO!!!"

You clawed with your hands at the rippling walls of flesh, but it was no use. Your fingers slipped right off the slimy membrane, too gooey to get a hold of. D.Va's bellowing fart finally petered off and ended. You scrambled to crawl backwards through the stifling misama, but slid around her flesh like soap in a bathtub. Before any progress could be made D.Va's bowels began to collapse around your body again. Huge throbbing muscles wrapped around your shrunken form, clutching you like a piece of shit. The juices caressing you were even more filthy than the juices a few inches back, and they smelled atrocious. You coughed and spit, desperate to get the unending taste of her fart out of your mouth. D.Va's ass gurgled as she swung it around in her cockpit, the undulating muscles further down her murky tunnel lurched inside her. Without restraint, another fart came storming through, creating an ear-shattering eruption of air.

PPPPFFFFTTTGGRRRRRRFFFTTTTTTT!!!

You were hit head on by her fart blast like it was an oncoming vehicle. The rampaging burst of foul humid air soaked you in D.Va's stink, and splattered you with fluids carried from far within. Despite the powerful push of her fart coming out, her widened walls made way for you to slide deeper inside the unaware girl's ass. Gravity did its job dutifully, making sure to pull you as far into the steamy gusting hallway as it could. You wriggled and yelled the whole way down, terrified of how far you were falling from the exit. D.Va's ass was gradually eating you alive. With every giant noxious fart it let out her beautiful butt was swallowing you further down its anal throat. At this rate you'd never see the light of day again, her ass would consume you until you were far beyond the reach of help. If she didn't stop farting you were doomed!

D.Va let out a content sigh after her latest trumpetting fart came out. She was going to go live on her stream again, but decided against it. As weird as she felt admitting it to herself, these farts coming out her ass felt kind of good. Maybe it was because of the angle of her body leaning down this large hill, or maybe it was the relief of letting out such huge bubbles of air from her taut asshole, but either way she was enjoying herself. The way her warm gas came rushing through her bowels and sputtering out her backdoor was nice, it was like her shapely rear was being stretched open. The more farts she let out, the more she was reminded of the day before, and the amazing anal pleasures she indulged herself in. Her ass twitched, urging for more, and her bloated tummy was already sending more gurgling gas towards her colon.

The Korean teen leaned her stomach into the firm padding of her seat, pressing down to help push her gas along. The meaty bubbles of her former breakfast travelled through her sexy body, rushing through her large intestines until they came blaring out her tight sphincter. D.Va smiled as the stinky gas warmed the rear of her plugsuit. It felt like she was sinking into some really naughty ass play, and she didn't want to stop. For some reason after she had itched her asshole with her fingers her farts had started to feel way better. There was a small tingling feeling of pleasure coming from inside her ass, and every time she farted it sent a delicious tickle up her spine. D.Va wiggled her ass and squeezed out another hot steamy release. The faint tingle travelled even further into her hungry butt, it was reaching even more tender places. The girl shuddered with excitement, eager to let out more gas and feel this new sensation.

BRRRMMMMGGGPPPTTTT!!! ... PPPSSSSSOOOOORRRTTT!!! ... FFFFFFRRRGGRRRMMMM!!! ...

With every storm of murky air that blasted you, you could feel your body sinking deeper. The throbbing flesh of D.Va's bowels helped you along, practically gulping you down every time she broke wind. Her rumbling butt explosions were growing more frequent and drawn-out as time went on, it was almost like she had an endless supply of gas fueling her rear end. You coughed violently as the fetid air polluted your lungs, hot intestinal slime coated your face in a sticky bath. The giant girl's walls growled as they held you still, before wrenching open with another potent hurricane of smells. The fiery bombardment of farts was getting thicker and more rancid with every assault, you didn't know how much longer you could endure them.

Helplessly, your tiny body slithered down the teen's poop chute. The fact that you were a living person was utterly unknown to her. She cooed and gyrated her hips, loving the ticklish sensation of you moving through her backside. With a feminine grunt, she let out another juicy fart, this one rumbled loud and audibly against her plugsuit. D.Va's back was arched, in an erotic fashion she was sticking her perfect ass up in the air. The display inside her cockpit was ridiculously lewd, but no one could see her doing it, so she didn't care. She vented more of the air from her suit, the hissing smell of her colon wafted around to her nose. At this point she didn't even mind the foul odor, she was so wrapped up in her own fart play that it smelled kind of good.

Meanwhile you had given up hope. Just when it seemed like you couldn't possibly go down any further, D.Va's ass erupted into an inferno of stink, and it eagerly swallowed you deeper. You whimpered in despair, knowing there was nothing out there that could save you. That's when a firm lump tapped the top of your head. You couldn't adjust yourself much to feel what it was, the anal walls held you in place, but it was sticking to your hair. Suddenly the giantess pushed out another boisterous load of gas, this one the worst-smelling one yet. Your nostrils burned from the sheer intensity of her fumes, and as you were sucked down by her booty you felt like her shit was sticking all around you. That's when you realized what the weird lump was. The rest of your body slid through D.Va's hot oozing walls, landing on a huge solid object. It was warm and sticky like mud, but not alive like her walls were. There was no mistaking what your body was touching, you had landed on top of D.Va's enormous shit.

Chapter 14: An Embarrassing End by NotOnTime

The girl's fat log was easily several times larger than your body. You wretched in disgust, the concentrated smell of her giant piece of shit was making your stomach turn. D.Va's walls however felt no different about the situation than usual. They contracted back to their regular size, forcibly pressing your tiny body smack dab against the hulking mass of excrement. You groaned in dismay, feeling the mucky sludge smear across your skin. It was like her bowels thought you were a part of her shit, just a small lump of matter compared to the giant turd nestled within its grip.

Loud rumbles resonated from further below. Past the incredible wall of shit D.Va's ass was gurgling something fierce. The foul chamber began to quiver and shake around you until finally another one of D.Va's tremendous farts came roaring through. Her hot sputtering winds blasted around the sides of the shit log, causing it to tremble violently. The smell was burning and hot, flecks of slime and fecal matter sprayed everywhere. Suddenly the great bowel walls lurched, their lumpy flesh pressing into the turd and pushing it along with the girl's gas. Your shuttle was starting to ascend, back towards the way you came.

"Oh god, it's moving! Oh shit, oh shit!" you yelled out in a panic. Your taste of freedom was imminent, but the method of which it came clearly spelled out your doom.

The massive chamber rocked around wildly as D.Va shook her ass. She wiggled her shapely hips back and forth, up and down, all in an effort to loosen more tingly farts. Her internal muscles flexed and kneaded together, massaging the entire landscape of her bowels in an effort to push out more steamy toots. This force of movement also affected her shit of course, slowly pressing it forwards as it climbed up the final stretch of her large intestine. D.Va felt like the warm tickle inside her was growing bigger as she pushed, unaware that the swelling pressure was actually her own crap moving along. As she continually wiggled and flexed her ass, the massive load inched forwards.

You screamed as the colossal shit bulldozed through her anal walls. The powerful slobbering flesh that had trapped you so easily before was actually moving aside for the oncoming turd. It's girth spread the gummy walls apart, prodding and writhing at them with a driving force until they retracted out of the way. You didn't want things to go like this. Sure, you were closing the gap between you the outside world, but D.Va's shit was massive, and would crush you without mercy. The stinky clay-like substance had already absorbed your tiny body partially inside its rampaging form, cementing the fact that wherever it was destined to it was going to bring you with it. You struggled to break free, but the undulating lumps of D.Va's walls would occasionally bounce off your position, further burying you in the girl's fecal matter.

PPPFFFRRRRRRRFFFFTTTT!!!

Another atrocious fart tore through the stampeding shit train, gushing past your location. The uneven walls opened to let the gas come bursting through, the thick condensed vapor viscously fired from D.Va's asshole. Her round butt rumbled as it let out a cute toot, the sound outside was noticeably different to the hurricane that was currently wisping around you. Faint light shined off the wet vibrating walls of D.Va's ass. You were close to the exit now, and could finally see light from the outside world again. D.Va's butthole was partially gaping as she farted, illuminating the cruel horrid chamber you were stuck inside as she pushed out her gas. It wasn't much further to get to her anus now, but you were still too encased in her shit to make a breakaway.

As the huge load of crap lurched forwards it brushed against some of the more sensitive flesh of D.Va's bowels. The distinct feeling of anal pressure came back to her, and she realized that her ass very soon needed to take a dump. D.Va had gotten so absorbed into cranking out farts that she felt stupid for not realizing it sooner. The fact was she had been pushing her shit along for several minutes now. The exciting pleasure she felt stirring down her bowels had transformed into the urge to poop, and it was getting closer. Her ass gurgled as the clumpy mass churned inside of it, slowly creeping its way to her shithole. D.Va instinctively clenched with her butt, tightening her lethargic muscles to hold the shit back. The walls contracted around the turd, holding it snug, but then a moment later it continued to move.

D.Va began to panic. She couldn't stop it. Her poop had gone past the point of no return. It was coming out no matter what, and the clock was ticking. The pose in which she piloted her MEKA was an unfortunate one, it required her to be lying down bent over and with her legs spread apart. Her ass was in prime position for squatting and pushing out a fat dump, and it made it very difficult for her to hold something this large inside. Her anus puckered, fighting a back and forth battle between D.Va's orders to clamp shut and her body's desire to yawn open.

She couldn't just leave her MEKA and run away, or her teammates would wonder where she was going. Worse yet, they might follow her. The embarrassment of being caught retreating because she had to take a shit would make her want to die. On the other hand she couldn't adjust herself inside the cockpit well enough to hold it in. She prayed the match could end soon, shooting hard at her opponents to keep them down, but they just kept coming. It wasn't looking good.

To you it seemed like the gigantic log you were stuck to had grown even larger in size. D.Va's butt muscles were trying to keep the bulging beast held down, but the combined weight of it from deep inside was starting to pile on. The turd swelled and drove forwards, determined to push past every obstacle. It finally reached the back-end of the giant girl's anus, nudging itself firmly against the inner rim of her hole. Your tiny body was lodged, flattened between the huge rubbery anus and a filthy heap of shit. The puckered rim expanded for a moment, almost letting the turd through before D.Va squeezed it as hard as she could. Her fat wrinkles compressed inwards, driving the shit back a little as she clenched with all her might. You were pathetically smushed into her poop, smothered painfully under the incredible strength of her ass, but it didn't last for long. The log wasn't stopping, it continued to press into her anal folds until she couldn't hold it shut any more. D.Va gasped and closed her eyes in shame as the massive shit breached through.

Her swelling asshole stretched apart, forcibly opened by the width of the huge log. Hot steamy fumes filled her plugsuit as the shit climbed outwards, smearing its chunky mass into the stretchy material. You couldn't believe this was actually happening and neither could she. D.Va was shitting herself, right in the middle of a firefight. The back of her MEKA blocked the view of it happening from her teammates but it was still incredibly embarrassing. The weighty turd pumped its way through her anus, creating a small pocket in her suit for it to curl around. The shit was hot and messy, smearing against her pale skin and the inside of her plugsuit. You screamed as the crap spun you around, curving like a rollercoaster as it piled on top of itself. The twisting shit brought you in a full circle between her butt cheeks, pointing you right back at the smelly hot anus where you came from. The tail end of her shit had just popped out and now her anus was widening in front of you.

You had a fraction of an inch of space between you and the massive gaping hole. The slumping mountain of crap bulged into her suit behind you, and your tiny body was barely sticking out from the center of it. D.Va's humongous asshole started back at you, twitching slightly for a second before letting out a vulgar booming fart. The blazing gas made way for even more shit, and the next of many powerful logs began to emerge through her hole. Your jaw fell in dismay as the colossal turd came wriggling through her anus, slamming square into your position. Your shrunken body was completely buried in shit, the gross warm feces compounding around possible every crevice until there was no air left to breathe.

D.Va winced as the meaty dump continued to come out her ass. Her shit just wouldn't stop coming, one by one the thick logs filled her suit. The squishy turds made a rounded bulge on her backside, stretching her attire to its limits. The way it felt pressing back into her skin felt disgusting, it was like her plugsuit was a soiled diaper. The crap combined and collected itself into one horrible mound of excrement, making sure its tiny prisoner had no way of escaping. With no way to dig free and no air to breathe you slowly suffocated to death. D.Va had no idea that her nasty accident had just snuffed out your life, and in the most horrible way possible. She was too worried about her own reputation at stake to even realize her maintenance crew member was just buried alive in her shit.


----


After the match had ended D.Va sped off ahead of her team. She was only just able to sneak out her MEKA and to the bathroom without anyone seeing her. It was a close call, and she had to move extra carefully to make sure the load of crap didn't accidentally leak out her suit. Just walking felt horrible to do, as the gross feces sloshed between her buttcheeks.


Finally she made it to the toilet and was able to dispose of her mess. As she unzipped herself the pungent stench wafted into the bathroom stall. It smelled atrocious and was surely going to cling to her hair, but that was just another reason for her to shower right after this. With a clumsy effort the Korean girl dumped the shit out of her plugsuit and into the porcelain bowl. Your body was lost in the dripping mound of slosh, drifting somewhere in the muddy water below. D.Va got as much of it out as she could and flushed it away. She felt a bit better now that her suit was emptied. It needed to be cleaned thoroughly of course, but for now she could at least run to the showers.

"Ugh, that was a pretty awful mistake..." she reprimanded herself. "Next time I have to be a lot more careful if I'm gassy during a match. Hopefully my mechanic doesn't notice the smell next time he's working on my MEKA..."

She was worried about you smelling her leftover stink. By then however, you were long gone.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7349