Jen's Tiny Man Toy by NotOnTime
Summary:

Jen's enjoying a day with Cindy at the mall. Meanwhile you're located somewhere more intimate.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11653 Read: 88912 Published: April 07 2018 Updated: January 16 2021
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/111112222] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Jen took your tiny self to the mall with her for the day, and there she met up with her good friend Cindy. After some mishaps with being trapped inside Cindy's buttcheeks, the girls found you and took you out. They wanted to continue shopping, but you're so dirty from "ass funk" that they decided to hold you for the time being in one of their butts, giving you a choice of who. You pick to travel in Jen's ass, which she seemed oddly happy about.
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Jen Wants To Fart by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: More Butt Bombs by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: A Pillowy Prison by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Enormous Ass Massage by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Cindy Goes Down on Jen's Pussy by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Confession by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Jen's Ass Begins To Fill... by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Locked Inside Her Butthole by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Jen Wants To Fart by NotOnTime

Jen walked into the clothing store with Cindy, purposefully swaying her hips a little more than usual. She was thrilled to have you lodged up her juicy butt crack, for once you were in there by your own will. As much as she wanted to catch up with Cindy she found herself easily distracted, thinking about how close you were to touching her huge pink anus. She wanted to toy with you so badly. Her roommates Faye and Kim got away with having you in their butts on an almost weekly basis, but today fate would have it so that Jen had a turn.

As Cindy darted around looking for a new top, Jen not-so-subtly walked over to the wall of girls shorts and squat down at the lowest shelf. Her huge rotund ass cheeks spread apart, straining to keep contained in her shorts. The seam of her panties dug into her sweaty crack, pushing your tiny body deftly against her backdoor. You yelled out just before it was too late.

"JEN WAIT STOP-MMMMMMMPPHHGGGHH!!"

Her two globe-sized cheeks made no time in gobbling up her wedgie, sending you as deep as you could go. Jen's thick butt musk filled your lungs, the dull stench of her giant hole smelled awful. What the hell was she thinking, thrusting her titanic booty outwards like this while you were inside her panties?! Her anus bloomed open as she squat, spreading apart its wrinkled outer rim to reveal the sticky pink flesh inside. You were completely flattened against her hole, under the immense pressure of her shorts your head began to sink between her hot folds. Your tiny arms tried to push back, but all that resulted in was a pleasant tickling that made her tight hole quiver.

Jen felt you struggling under her massive butt and smiled. The stimulation you were giving to her anus felt really good. She'd always wanted to play with you like a butt toy, her ass was so big that it was a perfect fit for you. The thrill of having you down there... struggling against her dirty hole while she effortlessly squeezed you... it was beyond compare.

She began to wiggle her butt around as she squat, her healthy rump hovering inches from the floor. The huge anus squirmed around your head, lightly squeezing as if it was trying to pull you inside. Your yells for help only sent pleasurable vibrations up her ass. Jen kept this up and felt her insides churn. She still needed to pass wind. Instinctively she held it in, feeling her anus crush the outline of your face.

"Hmmm, he feels so good down there. I wonder how he would react if I farted right now?" Jen thought to herself. "I mean he did kind of say that he liked Cindy's farts, but I bet he was doing that just to be nice. Or maybe he really did like her gas? Maybe he let me drop him in my panties because he was expecting me to fart? ... Nah, he's probably just trying to be nice. God, my asshole is right on top of his head. I bet if I just ripped a huge fart his struggling would feel sooooo good down there. That would be so cruel. Ugh, I really don't feel like holding it in though..."

As her fart built up, her raging hole bulged outwards. The ring created a seal around your head, compressing it from every angle. You heard her ass groaning as it filled, but you were completely unable to pull your head free. All of your muffled screams pleading for her not to fart just turned into titillating vibrations, ironically egging her on to go ahead and do it. Jen held still, trying to rationalize her thoughts.

"He was the one who volunteered to travel in my butt... and either way he did say that he liked Cindy's gas, so this one's on him..."

Her anus relaxed, its wrinkled lips opened wide and blasted you with a silent fart. Jen didn't push it out, she let her smelly release seep out quietly so no one else in the store would notice. Meanwhile to you, the hissing fart was more like a high pressure jet of burning gas. Immediately the smell spread, setting her panties ablaze with the foul aroma. Your face was pinned against the source. Even as the fart blew out your head was trapped, still pinned under the unbelievable pressure of her wedgie.

The fart smelled atrocious. Jen's anus sputtered out the last of it and then clenched down on your head, as if anticipating your next move. You coughed and gagged violently in her asshole, surrounded by the lingering fart. You've had enough, with that one fart you wanted to get out of here. Desperately you wriggled your head between her steamy folds, wildly slamming both fists on her outer ring to get her attention.

Jen nearly jumped in surprise from your urgent reaction. Your agitated flailings felt amazing. It was like a living vibrator was pressed against her shithole and had just been switched on. She blushed, waves of arousal started to swell up inside her chest. Now she was more eager to toy with you than ever. Ideas started to form inside her head. Should she try hitting you with more farts? Maybe she could "accidentally" send you further up her steaming asshole. The more she thought, the more she secretly hoped Cindy forgot about you.

Chapter 2: More Butt Bombs by NotOnTime

Jen bit her lip. As badly as she wanted to shove you up her sensitive asshole, it would be difficult to explain away. Oh, she just happened to press you into her anus hard enough for you to be pushed inside? Yeah, she didn't expect you to buy it. Farts though. That's something that happens to everyone, and totally by accident.

"Oops, sorry! I tried to hold it in, but I just couldn't! You knew this big butt came with the risk of letting off some gas though, didn't you?" Jen practiced her excuse inside her own head. If she played sweet and innocent with you, she knew you'd have to forgive her.

Honestly though, she really wanted to hit you with more farts to see how you'd react. Her first release was so pleasurable that she was starting to get addicted to the feeling. The way your tiny body struggled against her sweaty butthole. The small vibrations from your voice screaming against her tender skin. The knowledge that she was making you breathe her smelly, disgusting gas. Toying with you using her farts felt amazing, the sense of power she had over you right now was one that she didn't want to stop. Her face was red with arousal, but for now she had to keep it hidden from Cindy.

Jen got up and searched around the store. She found a nice pair of cutoff jean shorts, ones that would ride up her plump ass cheeks more than usual. Dashing towards the changing booth, Jen waved the jean shorts at Cindy as she fast-walked by.

"I'm gonna try these ones on, kay?"

"Huh? Wait, you sure Jen? Those don't look like they're you're size. They're too small!" Cindy proclaimed.

"Nah, it'll be fine." Jen shouted back, already in the changing room.

She took a look around. The changing room had a small chair with a cushion to sit on. It was perfect, just the thing she needed to absorb her gas and muffle the loud sounds she was about to make. The music in the store would take care of any other noise that might escape. Her huge ass groaned, it already had a big fart ready to go. First however, Jen needed to change.

The cutoffs she brought with her to the changing room weren't just for show. She was going to use them to absorb her gas, so she didn't reek in her normal clothes when she was done playing fart goddess with you. Bending over, Jen pulled off her shorts, exposing her pink panties to the changing room mirror. She took a moment to check out her ass. It was big and round, her cheeks were perfect for hiding a little man inside. As she bent over her globes spread open a little, but she still had so much ass meat that your body was buried within the bottom of her crack.

Jen pulled up her panties, giving herself a wedgie to make sure your were pinned against her slimy asshole. Then she began to pull the new jean shorts up her legs. Getting them up her thick thighs was hard enough but pulling the tiny shorts over her monumental ass was a struggle. She danced around, wiggling her hips in place while tugging the material around her ample backside. She basically had to pack her butt inside the shorts, when she was done it looked like the fabric was filled to the point of bursting.

"That was a little tough. I'm surprised they even fit. It must be so awful for him in there right now, buried in my ass. Holy shit, that's him, isn't it? The little nub squashed against my asshole? I can feel him, he's barely even moving! Hee hee..."

Unceremoniously, she sat her huge butt down on the chair, adding more weight to her tiny passenger's torture. She positioned herself, opening her legs apart and spreading her butt cheeks as much as possible within the confines of her tight jean shorts. Her heavy ass sank deep into the cushion, Jen wanted to make sure it was going to muffle her building butt bombs so that no one else could hear. She didn't have much time left, her bowels grumbled in protest.

"This is gonna be a big one" Jen said, looking back at her ass.

She felt her asshole puckering, ready to burst on top of her friend. With a push, she unleashed a sweltering torrent of gas on you, letting it rip directly into the cushion. It absorbed the smells and sounds of her rumbling ass, concentrating the huge explosion into one compact place. Jen loved the feeling of farting in these extra-small jeans, the way her ass cheeks vibrated as they pressed up against each other was amazing. She could feel you come back to life inside her rippling cheeks, wriggling against her asshole as it blasted putrid hot farts. She leaned her head back in bliss, enraptured in the feeling of absolute power her ass had over you.

"That's it, good boy. Squirm inside my ass. My big huge butt has lots of gas for you, and you're gonna wriggle against my tender shithole. Squirm harder. Oh god. Yes. Squirm up against my farting asshole." she whispers, knowing you can't hear her.

Her giant stinky anus swelled up, bulging outwards before bombarding you with more farts. Jen pumped them out her ass, one after another, letting her thick booty vibrate in the cushioned seat. The insides of her panties felt steaming hot, but she wasn't going to stop until she was completely out of gas. Cindy could wait outside the changing room, she was having way too much fun.

----

Everything was a jumble between Jen's cheeks before the giantess came to a stop in the changing room. Her heaving slabs of flesh that could be called butt cheeks mashed your face against her rank hole as she walked. Every step caused the sensitive ring to contract around your head lovingly. Still swirling in the remnants of her silent gas attack from earlier, you felt like you were going to be sick.

That was when Jen started to pull off her shorts. She bent over, sticking her huge ass outward. Her cheeks spread, relaxing the unwieldy pressure at your back. Now was your chance. With all your strength, you wrenched your head out from the grip of her sweaty farthole, lines of wet ass slobber clinging to your face. You twisted in place, turning you body around so that the anus was at your back. Then you began to dig, grabbing handfuls of Jen's ass meat as you started to hoist yourself out of her ass cheeks. It was like you were swimming in a sea of butt flesh, heavy cumbersome waves of fat slapped across your face as you tried to claw them apart.

"I need to get out of here! Before she farts on me by accident again." You said to yourself, only you weren't sure if she was actually doing it on accident.

You felt like you were making decent progress, but that was when it hit you. A wall of cloth came plowing through Jen's crack, bulldozing you all the way down as she gave herself a wedgie. You screamed, in an instant all the headway you made was lost, and now you could feel the wrinkles of her foul anus licking at your back.

Then came the tiny jean shorts. Everything began to shake as she wiggled her hips around, pulling them on. The lost pressure of her previous shorts came back tenfold, crushing you inside her ass cheeks. It felt like you were in a trash compactor, one that was made of flesh but hard as rock. Your head was throbbing, your body aching, if she didn't stop soon you thought you were going to explode. She kept stuffing her ass into the tight cutoffs, straining her huge hulking butt until you were miserably buried in it. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse the giantess sat down, exerting the pressure to its very limits as she contently wiggled around in the chair.

You laid there crushed, thinking her ass had completely decimated you while in reality it was just getting started. A familiar sound grumbled from above...

"No God... Jen, please stop..."

Her massive shithole puckered, globs of sweat dripped down your torso before being blasted into mist by a tremendous pressurized fart. Against your back the monster anus exploded, erupting with a hot stream of flatus so huge that it felt like it was going to puncture through your spine and blow out the other side. The sound was deafening, Jen's colossal cheeks reverberated together in waves, creating thunderclaps each time the fart burst through a new inch of flesh. The smell she produced was on another level, it burned at the flesh around you and scorched your back. Disgusting, hot, and violent, the release smelled like rank shit and seethed its way into your every orifice. You cringed and writhed, flattened against the booming tornado that was her asshole.

Desperately you struggled, squirming around in the cramped butt, exactly how she wanted you to. You tried to dig your way out her cheeks again, climb your way out from the rancid ass crack, but Jen's cheeks were too tightly mashed together. They wouldn't budge, and your tiny arms weren't strong enough to pry them apart. Still, the gas was too much, and against all common sense you didn't stop trying, driven by a instinctual urge to be anywhere but in here.

The plump booty continued, pounding you with fart after fart as Jen forced out the rest of her gas. Your poor body was pummeled by her ass bombs, rocked by the vibrations of her heavy buttocks. Every fart was like a tidal wave of smell crashing into you. The buzzing tremors of her plump skin were so loud that your screams were impossible to hear. Eventually the gas fizzled out, you could feel the anus push and throb on your back but it had nothing left. Instead it just pulsated, oozing sticky slime on top of you while you laid there subdued.

----

Jen left the changing room with the now-stinking jean shorts, and put them on a store table for someone else.

You were right Cindy, those were WAY too small, hee hee" she giggled.

"See I told you!" Cindy replied. "Hm, it's actually getting kind of late, do you want to go back? We can have a nice dinner, just us."

She grabbed Jen by the hand and the two of them left the store. Jen thought about what Cindy just said... "Just us." Did she mean the just the two of them? Had she already forgot that you were being carried inside Jen's ass?

Chapter 3: A Pillowy Prison by NotOnTime

Done shopping, the girls made their way back to Cindy's place for some dinner. The whole time Cindy was talking Jen's ear off, discussing everything from her life in the months it had been since they'd last seen each other. Apparently Cindy had been having a rough go of it lately. She had just started a new job, but had to leave behind all of her old friends and family. Her new work was fine, but she was having trouble meeting new people and felt especially lonely.

Jen was paying attention, but after ten minutes of being back at Cindy's home she realized she hadn't mentioned you once. Did she forget that they put you inside Jen's panties and were supposed to take you out and clean you off later? Cindy was kind of a ditz, Jen thought, so it must have slipped her mind that you had even come along with them. That was fine by Jen, you felt so good down there in her ass crack that she didn't have plans to take you out any time soon.

Cindy, overly excited to have Jen to hang out with, created a feast of a dinner. Roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, hot glazed carrots, garlic bread, steamed vegetables, she went all out and made a meal big enough for four people. It was extravagant, almost to the point of being romantic with just the two of them at the table. Jen was both amazed and hungry.

"Wow, this looks incredible!" she said, salivating.

"Thanks! It's not too often we ever get to see each other so I thought I'd make it special." Cindy smiled, just happy to have someone to share dinner with.

Jen wolfed down the food, piling multiple things on her fork at the same time and shoveling it into her mouth. When she was done she asked for seconds, and even thirds, because Cindy's cooking was so delicious. As she chowed down, she couldn't help but think about how her digestion was going to effect you later. Her stomach growled and it started to process the meal, breaking down the extremely large helping of food that she presented it with. In the moment simply she cared about eating all the tasty dishes in front of her, but whatever was coming out later was going to be really big.

----

Later on the girls retreated to Cindy's bedroom to relax and watch TV. Jen got comfortable and took off her shorts, laying face down on Cindy's pillow, watching the bedside TV. Cindy was currently in the shower, scrubbing her naked body clean. With no one else around Jen had the perfect opportunity to toy with you, but she was too preoccupied watch the TV program to even bother.

Meanwhile you were still trapped inside her sweaty crack, smushed by Jen's humongous butt cheeks and pressed against her foul anus. It had been hours that you were stuck, enduring your friends giant ass as she walked around and sat on you, smelling the rank stench of her backdoor. Her puckered hole was touching your back, you were thankful it wasn't on your face like before, but you had completely lost your patience. 

"It sounds like they're at her friends house. How come Jen hasn't pulled me out yet?! What the hell?! I thought she would have pulled me out by now, I'm tired of her gross stinking ass."

Cindy came out of the shower and into her bedroom wearing bright pink pajamas. She took one look at her bed and saw Jen's huge ass in her sexy panties.

"Well, you didn't take any time making yourself at home. Your butt looks so big and soft, mind if I use it as a pillow?"

"Sure go ahead." Jen replied calmly.

Most girls would get mad at the suggestion, but not Jen. She took pride in her big booty, and loved when people stared at it. Touching was another deal, but it was fine if it was Cindy. They had a pretty close relationship through the years, and they were both girls. Sure enough the freshly-cleaned woman curled up on the bed next to Jen and rested her head on her ass. She laid sideways so she could watch the TV, with one of her ears sinking into Jen's butt. The girl's thick thighs and thicker booty made for the perfect cushion, it was equal parts soft and firm.

The two then started discussing the TV show they were watching. With Cindy's head laying on Jen's ass she was close enough for you to hear the muffled sound of her voice, even through the enormous layer of woman meat smothering you.

"Is that her friend Cindy? Maybe if I'm loud enough she can save me from being trapped down here. HEYYYYY! CINDYY!! CINDYYYYYY!!"

Just barely the girl could hear you tiny cries. She lifted her head from Jen's butt.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"I think I hear a voice. Like someone is calling my name or something?"

Jen's heart froze. She didn't realize the risk of letting Cindy use her ass as a pillow. Her friend must have heard you screaming inside her ass. Jen tried not to panic.

"Um, it's probably just the TV. Like you probably heard something that sounds like your name but not."

"I don't know, it sounds like it's coming from somewhere else." Cindy said.

Jen was getting worried. She needed to do something soon or she'd be caught. If Cindy found out she was purposely keeping you inside her ass as a play toy this whole time she'd be in trouble. Then once Cindy made her pull you out, you'd probably blab and tell Cindy about how Jen farted on you over and over, and then she would need to explain that whole mess. She needed a way to shut you up, before Cindy realized you were still in her ass.

Chapter 4: Enormous Ass Massage by NotOnTime

Jen could feel your tiny voice buzzing in her butt cheeks, getting dangerously close to revealing your location to Cindy. She didn't want to hurt you, but the way she saw it you were giving her no choice. Closing her eyes, Jen concentrated her body, and clenched her ass muscles together. The two cheeks locked in place, and she could feel them hugging your tiny self in an unforgiving embrace.

In an instant all the air was forced out of your lungs. Jen's massive blubbery globes became as hard as steel, crushing you from either side. You couldn't yell for help, let alone move, the ungodly force coming from the ass was making sure of it. Briefly you wondered how something that looked so soft and squishy could become so hard in an instant. Blood rushed to your head, your lungs ached for air. She needed to ease up on you soon or your body was going to pass out.

Cindy, who was resting her head on Jen's ass as a pillow, felt the girl's buttocks become rock hard.

"Wow, your butt feels so tense right now, Jen. Want me to give it a massage?" she smiled.

"Uh, you don't have t-"

Before Jen could get the words out, Cindy started pressing her hands into her backside. She rubbed around the base of Jen's panty-clad cheeks, pushing into them with her palms. Jen slowly unclenched her ass, releasing you from the iron grip of her cheeks. You could finally breathe again, but now something even more dangerous was happening. Cindy's hands were going to work on Jen's booty, kneading her flesh like it was soft dough. She pressed her hands flat on each cheek and rubbed them side to side, with a swaying motion. Next her fingers traced along the round outer edge and scooped the rolls of flesh inwards. The salty butt walls surrounding you began to ripple like waves, jumbling you around with a tidal force. You couldn't fight back, you could only squirm and let yourself become buried in rolling ass flesh.

Jen began to melt into the bed, letting her whole body loosen. Her ass relaxed, ready to accept its treatment from Cindy's skillful fingers. You however, were sinking between her cheeks, sliding against the foul butt crack with every slight movement. Soon you were mashed against Jen's giant tight asshole, only right now it didn't seem so tight. Your feet skid backwards from the massage, passing through the slimy hole with little resistance. Right away you tried to pull them out but that was when Jen's pucker clamped down on you. It seemed the Jen's humongous ass was relaxed enough to let stuff go in, but not come out. Cindy pressed into the seam of her butt cheeks, forcing the meaty ceiling to collapse on top of you. With nowhere else to go your body plunged into Jen's anus, with both arms pinned at your side. The hot sphincter coiled around your body, making you start to panic.

Jen felt your struggles and was drooling on Cindy's pillow. She was on cloud nine, reveling in the fact the Cindy was unknowingly sending you deeper inside her asshole. The girl was hard at work massaging her glutes, without a clue that she was helping Jen's monster butt swallow you whole. This was too good, Jen couldn't ask for anything more perfect. She felt her jiggling cheeks get rubbed together by Cindy, using a gentle but firm touch. Her massage was incredible, but the cherry on top was the hot sensation of your body gradually being screwed inside her asshole. You wriggled like a worm, but your squirms only made her hole contract around you even harder. Jen's panties started to get wet.

Cindy was also enjoying the massage, almost as much as her friend was. She had casually grazed Jen's butt few times before, but she always wanted to rub the huge cheeks between her fingers like she was doing right now. During the long times they spent apart Cindy had started to develop a crush on Jen, and she had been eagerly looking forward to seeing her again. She was nervous, and didn't think Jen would return her feelings, so she kept them shut deep inside. Going shopping, making her a huge dinner, cuddling together in bed, that was all she thought to ever ask for. Secretly she dreamed of the two of them becoming intimate, but never would have thought things would escalate this far in a single night!

Physically, Jen was everything that could appeal to her. Long luxurious blonde hair, full stacked D-cup breasts, soft tender skin, but the thing Cindy was attracted to the most was her ass. Jen's butt was absolutely huge and Cindy idolized it. She loved to watch Jen walk around and see how her cheeks would wiggle. The sight of such a perfect huge rump turned her on, she would imagine it on lonely nights while she pleasured herself. Using it as a pillow, giving it a massage, those were all excuses so that she could get closer to the sweet sweet booty she drooled over. Usually she had to resist the urge to grope such a fine ass, but now she could squeeze and rub it all she liked.

As Cindy massaged Jen she started to notice the girls panties were wet. Her eyes widened. She wanted to pleasure her crush more, and took things to the next step. Grabbing the waist of Jen's panties Cindy pulled them down all the way past her legs. Jen didn't seem to mind. Cindy then dug further with her groping massage, wedging her fingers in between her friend's sweaty ass cheeks. She spread and exposed new skin to the outside world, pushing deeper and deeper until she was at Jen's crack. An avalanche of flesh crushed you from overhead as Cindy greedily fondled the butt. Her powerful fingers pushed down on top of your head and crammed your body into Jen's awaiting shithole. You were gobbled up to your neck, with just your head poking out of the loosened sphincter. The giant woman moaned in pleasure.

"Ahn! Oh yeah. That feels real good Cindy. Get deep in there."

Cindy couldn't hold herself back anymore. She spread open Jen's thick cheeks with both hands and dared to push her tongue in between. It dove at you with a frightening speed and squished against your face, splashing saliva everywhere. Up and down Cindy's tongue went, licking the length of Jen's ass to get as much sour, delicious crack sweat as it could find. Tasting its fill, and slathering the crevice with a layer of shining spit, the tongue returned to dangling overhead. You looked at it in fear. Cindy began to trace the outline of Jen's hole with her taste buds, circling her tongue around you head. This can't be happening. The long pink muscle pressed the top of your skull. Jen's anus quivered. She moaned, urging Cindy to do it. You screamed.

"CINDY!! CINDYYYY-"

The woman's tongue speared inside Jen's anus, driving your whole body inside her ass. The sticky hot walls squeezed down on you and locked into a wet kiss with Cindy's tongue. She reciprocated, worming her tongue around to make out with the lusty butthole. The anal tunnel undulated as Cindy licked its greasy walls, happily slapping her tongue against the hot flesh. You felt Jen's horny innards throb and pull you deeper. Her bowels slowly started to suck you inside, punctuating your descent with wet clenching sounds. You screamed, forced to watch in horror as the dancing pink tongue got farther and farther away.

Then, suddenly Cindy's tongue left Jen's butt. The asshole hung open, gaping for a second, before shrinking down tight and leaving you in suffocating darkness.

Chapter 5: Cindy Goes Down on Jen's Pussy by NotOnTime

You're submerged in a hot bath of anal slime and leftover spit. Like webbing the gooey strands extended from Jen's anal walls onto your naked body. You could hear her loud throbbing heartbeat surround you, hastily pulsating from sexual excitement. The rank smell inside her ass was horrible, it was easily the worst thing you had ever smelled in your whole life. Your nostrils and mouth burned with hot fire, breathing in foul air that humans were never meant to breathe, inside a place humans were never meant to go. Right now her bowels were relatively clean, but you couldn't imagine how bad the smell was going to get when her food was done digesting.

Meanwhile Cindy was ready to ravish her friend's voluptuous body. She flipped Jen's legs over on the bed so that the girl was laying on her back, and without hesitation went down on her. Cindy's face dove into the pussy, licking her friend's mound with an almost hungry frenzy. She gave it everything she had, given this opportunity Cindy expressed her love with as much passion she could muster. She wanted to make Jen know how she felt about her.

Cindy cunnilingus was exceptional. Her tongue teased and licked Jen's lips with expertise, drawing out as much pleasure as possible. Being a girl, she knew exactly what spots felt the best, having spent many long nights touching herself while imagining this moment. She wanted to make Jen squirm with desire. Her hands joined in too, one teasing the outside of Jen's pink hole while the other pressed down on the mound above her clitoris. Cindy mouth provided suction on top of the quivering bean, causing Jen to moan out loud. Her pussy was dripping now, clear fluids running down her ass and onto the bed. Cindy moved her face lower and thrust her tongue inside Jen's sex hole, just as she did with her anus before.

You felt everything that was going on. First your world turned upside down as Jen was flipped over. Then, without warning, the giantesses mighty ass clenched down on your body. The walls around you shrank, giving you a tight fleshy hug. Gross slime splashed against your face, having no space left to go. The walls relaxed, but only to contract soon again. Over and over Jen's enormous butt was contracting in rhythm with her pussy. Every time Cindy licked her the right way or slurped her sensitive clit, Jen's whole crotch would squeeze, and the muscles inside her pussy and asshole would clench in tandem. You became smothered in hot flesh, the cavernous bowels squeezed you tight as they pleased their master.

Your ears were filled with the sloshing sounds of Jen's ass. You felt completely betrayed, how could she have done this to you? You were only supposed to be inside her panties until she got out of public, but now in her private time with Cindy she was using you as a sex toy. There was always a chance that both girls had forgot about you and you had been pushed inside Jen's ass by accident, but with the way her walls were clinging to you, something told you that wasn't quite the case. Desperately you wriggled, trying to return to the puckered exit hole. If you could just crawl out and somehow make your way to Cindy, she could save you. She was the best chance you had of escaping the hell that was Jen's hungry shithole, but in a cruel twist of fate she was also the one currently getting Jen off, and making her giant ass swallow you deeper.

As you moved through the tight bowels Jen softly cooed. She loved how you felt inside her huge ass, imaging your pained face helped get her off. It must be awful down there, trapped inside her oozing hot tunnel, surrounded by the smell of shit, made even worse by her muscles squeezing down on you. It gave her a twisted sense of dominance, knowing how she was only making things worse for you the more she got aroused. Your tiny wriggles felt amazing, you touched her tender anal walls where no one else could. She loved it when her ass contracted with her pussy, she could feel her muscles shut tight and outline your body. You were just a tiny morsel, an insignificant nub for her giant ass the squeeze on, and yet you felt so good.

Her hips started to gyrate, pressing into Cindy's face as she licked. Jen looked at her head between her legs and wondered if she should tell her that you were inside her ass. Cindy must have forgot that you were in Jen's panties since the mall and was unaware that she shoved inside her asshole. She was completely focused on Jen's pussy, making it cry tears of lust and clench down on her soft tongue. Jen felt Cindy licking the interior of her snatch, getting at all the good places while unintentionally making her anal walls smother you to death. Jen made a face. Smother you to death...

Still, you had no choice but to crawl towards her sphincter. It was the only chance at freedom you had, but all your efforts to climb out would only make you slide deeper inside Jen's hot body. After digging through the undulating lumps of ass meat, pushing through the mucus and disgusting flesh, Jen would simply moan, announcing the moment when her ass clamped down. Her hot tunnel would then gulp you deeper, undoing all the progress you made and then some. All your struggles were doing just made the giantess more horny.

Cindy continued to lick, passionately eating her friend out. Jen's pussy was gushing and swollen red, like ripe juicy fruit. Cindy could tell it was getting closer to cumming, as Jen's hips pushed further into her face. The taste on her tongue was wonderful, she couldn't resist it. Cindy repeatedly swallowed the juices, letting Jen's sweet honey slide down her throat. Her own pussy was also wet, completely drenching her panties.

Jen rolled her head around on the pillow, she could feel her orgasm building. She was almost there, but she was starting to get concerned if you were going to be okay. Your tiny body had proved to be durable, so she had little problem crushing you with her ass, but what would happen if she came with you inside her bowels? She pictured her ass cumming, the anal walls smothering your mouth until you couldn't breathe. You could take a beating, but what would happen if you suffocated?

It started to make her a little scared. She had been playing around, and it made her ass feel really good, but this could be serious. Thoughts of your possible death made her heart race. Should she tell Cindy about you and get her to stop?

Chapter 6: Confession by NotOnTime

Jen made the harder choice. As good as she was feeling right now, her guilt was too strong. She didn't want to accidentally suffocate you inside her ass by cumming. Her bowels felt so good squeezing you, and if she came with you inside it would probably feel incredible. It almost pained her to tell Cindy, but she had to. Her fun had gone on for a long time, but Cindy needed to know what was really going on.

"Cindy. Cindy! I should have told you this earlier but... my little friend, I've been keeping him inside my ass this whole time, ever since we were at the mall. You've gotta stop licking me or I'm going to cum and suffocate him!"

Cindy looked up at the sound of Jen's confession. Her eyes narrowed and she smiled.

"I know."

She then planted her mouth on top of Jen's clit and sucked on it hard. Jen had a look of shock and confusion for a moment before her head swung back in pure pleasure. She moaned hoarsely and inside her ass the walls clamped down on you. It wasn't an orgasm, only a painful preview of what might be coming. Cindy plunged her fingers into Jen's sex and started to stroke her clit with her other hand. The girl's pussy was gushing wet and her head was spinning in a state of shock.

"You didn't forget about him this whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" Jen asked.

"I just didn't want to mention it. Jen, I came here to be with you today, not you and some other third wheel guy. Honestly I was glad when he decided to go in your panties because that meant it could just be the two of us again. I was so happy that I got to spend so much time alone with you. Going shopping, eating dinner together, just getting to talk with you... I've been so lonely by myself, and... fuck, I'm just going to say it. I love you Jen."

"W-what?! You do?" Jen was bewildered at the sudden confession.

"Yes Jen. I've loved you all this time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I was scared. Scared that you would turn me down."

Jen looked deep into her eyes.

"Cindy, I- Aahn!" Her words were cut off by a sudden moan. She could feel you writhing around inside her ass. Ever since Cindy stopped licking you had been trying to pull yourself free.

"You feel him squirming in there, don't you?" Cindy started to stroke Jen's clit faster, but spoke slowly and seductively. "You don't want to really let him out do you? He's been in your ass all this time and you didn't bring it up until now... because you secretly like how he feels down there don't you? Sitting on him, farting on him, you even let me push him inside with my tongue without saying a word. He was screaming while I did it Jen, begging for me to save his life. Yet you wanted me to do it, thinking I was totally oblivious. You naughty girl. You love the feeling of his tiny struggles because it makes you feel big and powerful."

"N-No... that's not..." Jen stammered, trying to save face. "AAHN!"

Her pussy contracted around Cindy's fingers, causing her ass muscles to clench. You could feel the hot bowel walls tighten around your tiny body, even harder than before. Jen's ass groaned and slurped you further within, it wanted to take you where her bowels most sensitive. Even if the giant girl's mind was having doubts, her ass did not betray its pleasure. The walls repeatedly gave you throbbing wet hugs, massaging Jen's putrid colon with your helpless body. Her contractions grew harder and heavier, as if the newfound guilt was actually making her ass feel even better than before. She felt bad about it, but at the same time her slutty body was having a hard time resisting Cindy.

The girl worked her clit like a switch, every stroke made her bowel walls open and shut on top of you. Her heartbeat was pounding, shaking you body to its core. Jen's orgasm was getting close, but just before she was about to cum Cindy stopped, keeping her from doing so. It was torture, her pussy was begging to be touched but Cindy would make it wait before licking it again with her tongue. Cindy was playing with her like a toy, wearing down her senses little by little. She clearly wanted something.

"Cindy..." Jen whimpered.

"Do you really want me to make you cum? Tell me you want me to do it." Cindy dared.

Jen was conflicted. She was worried for your safety, but every lick from Cindy was chipping away at her reason. Cindy knew exactly when to stop licking, keeping her from having an orgasm. Her pussy was at its breaking point, and her ass felt amazing with you inside it. She didn't want you to get hurt by her ass but mostly she didn't want to admit to her friend how perverted and messed up she was. Your tiny body was rubbing her sensitive walls in ways she had never felt before and Cindy's tongue ate her out better than any man ever did. Jen couldn't endure it much longer.

"M... make me cum..."

"What was that?" Cindy shot back. "I can't hear you."

"Make me cum! Make my slutty pussy and ass cum! I'm so horny I can't stand it anymore, I'm begging you! I'll admit it! I kept him inside my ass and didn't tell you because I liked how it felt! I'm a dirty pervert! I want to fart and squeeze and cum on him with my huge ass because it feels good! I'm a pathetic whore who gets wet from ass massages and uses their friends as anal playtoys! Please! I don't care anymore, I want to feel it with my ass! I want to crush him with my disgusting bowels and cum with no regard to his safety! Just please let me cum! I want to cum!!"

Cindy grinned devilishly "That's it, now you're being honest with yourself."

Then she gave Jen her reward. Cindy pressed her lips around Jen's stiffened clitoris and sucked on it as hard as she could. She wanted Jen to beg her for an orgasm, just to make sure she had no reservations about using you as an anal sex toy. Once she had that, you'd be out of the picture, nothing more than an object, and it would just be her and Jen. The erect clitoris shuddered, convulsing against Cindy's swirling tongue. Jen screamed.

"Oh God oh God! Yes! Finally! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMIIIIING!!"

Jen's pussy spasmed, her hips bucking fiercely against Cindy's face. Her tender fuckhole, now flush red with colour, began to expand and contract around her friend's fingers. Her asshole did too, mimicking the pulsating motions of her pussy and squeezing hard on the boy inside. Cindy kept her fingers probing Jen as deep as they could go, giving the hungry hole something long and hard to munch on. She wanted to keep the girl cumming as long as possible, and so she never stopped her tongue's assault on Jen's clit. Looking down she saw Jen's pink anus, hastily loosening and tightening its outer wrinkles. She could only imagine what hells had been unleashed upon you.

The entirety of Jen's nethers shuddered before slamming down on you with a mighty force. Repeatedly her anal walls expanded and shrank, beating you poor body with every clench. SLAM SLAM SLAM. All you could hear was organic thud after heavy organic thud, the slimy goop swishing around her colon, and the woman's lustful roars outside, muffled through her fatty butt cheeks. Your own screams were lost the the depths of her pounding ass, drowned within the wet pulsating noises of Jen's massive cumming butt. The oozing tunnel twisted and contorted, mangling your body as the woman underwent extreme pleasure. Her pussy was making a meal out of Cindy's fingers, and every bite caused her bowels to chomp down on you as if you were a tasty candy. SLAM SLAM SLAM.

Her contractions pulled you deeper, dragging your tiny body further down the scorching hot colon. Just when you thought you couldn't take it any longer, you'd be introduced to a steamier, more rancid pocket of Jen's ass. The smell of shit was overwhelming, in your futile efforts to breathe you could taste it go inside your mouth. You coughed and wretched in the disgusting goop, pounding your fists on the tender anal walls as they pounded right back. Frantically the gigantic colon shuddered and squeezed, slathering you in a hot viscous film. SLAM SLAM SLAM. You were deeper than any toy of hers could reach, rubbing against her sensitive virgin bowels, and she was loving it.

Jen's reason was completely gone. She had finally admitted to Cindy and herself that she was a dirty pervert that liked using you as an anal playtoy. She didn't have to keep up appearances or act innocent, she could fart and squeeze and cum on you with her ass as much she liked. And she really really liked to. Your squirms felt wonderful in her butt, the way her thick anal walls would shrink down to form the exact shape of your body, it fueled her lust unlike anything else. Her inhibitions had vanished, and were replaced by a swelling cruel feeling of both power and pleasure. Just knowing it was a tiny person, a friend who trusted her, that she was using as an object to satisfy her ass, made it that much gratifying. She had secretly been waiting for this moment, all the way back when she first dropped you in her panties her subconscious had been telling her to do this. Now that she finally did, she was free. Her hips bucked, her orgasm reaching its own climax.

The wretched bowels were smothering you. Your face was covered under a pillow of lumpy muscle, smearing more slime in your eyes and mouth. You felt like you were going to die here, inside of your friend Jen as her butt carelessly came. Once more you attempted to draw air but only anal fluids filled your throat. Jen's ass rocked upward and the walls crushed you harder than ever before. SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAAAAAMM. The tunnel seized all at once, its walls crunched down on your body and didn't let up. There was zero space to breathe. Your chest was crushed and small bubbles came out your mouth. Everything was dark, but it felt like it was getting darker. After what seemed like forever the cramped walls finally let go and expanded again. Jen's whole colon quivered as she finally came down from her orgasm. You coughed and drew in the foul air. Somehow you survived.

Chapter 7: Jen's Ass Begins To Fill... by NotOnTime

"Hah... Hah... That was amazing!" Jen panted, coming down from her orgasm.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Cindy replied in a devilish voice. "I could tell when you were cumming that you weren't just feeling it from your pussy, but down here as well..."

The girl lowered her lips towards Jen's asshole. It was glistening in the bedroom light, still trembling from cumming so hard. Cindy knew that beyond the puckered pink balloon knot you were tucked away deep inside. You had either suffocated from Jen's orgasm, or were suffering in the sweltering world of her bowels. She didn't care either way, with her love's succulent booty hole in front of her she couldn't hold herself back. Her tongue creeped out and began to lick up and down the wrinkled anus, further pleasuring Jen.

Meanwhile, inside the sweaty writhing giantess, you were similarly lying on your back, gasping for air. Miraculously you survived the force of her butt cumming, but the brutal pummeling you endured left you half alive. After nearly squeezing you to death, Jen's mighty anal walls had begun to relax. They receded back to where they once were, expanding the horrid area known as her bowels. You were nestled in-between two lumpy folds of her heated flesh, covered from head to toe in sticky ropes of ass mucus. Now that things had momentarily calmed down, reality began to set it. You were trapped inside her ass. Stuck in the most disgusting, awful place in the human body. With no way out.

Just then a loud gurgling interrupted your thoughts. From further within, the girl's ass began to groan like an angry beast. The organic roars reverberated off her hot sticky cavern. You trembled. Something was coming from within. You couldn't see in the darkness but you felt a wave of heat round the corner of her colon and hit you head-on. Horrifically her rectum started to fill with gas. All this time her body had been breaking down her huge meals into methane, and now that she had finally relaxed all of her built-up gas bubbles had leeway to flow through her colon.

The smell was easily the most revolting thing you had ever had the displeasure of smelling in your life. Jen had farted on you several times before, but that had always been air blowing past your poor body. This was completely unlike that. Now you had to stew inside her soggy ass tunnel, slowly choking on her rank air as it gradually hissed into her rectum. The stench burned your nose like fire, the rancid shitty steam seared down your throat and into your lungs. You began to writhe in agony, bending your body in bizarre ways as you choked on Jen's putrid gas. More loud groans croaked from deep inside, announcing the next wave of farts as they pumped into your chamber. Another layer of muggy heat washed over your tiny body, it felt like the odor was clinging to your skin. You hacked and coughed, gasping for clean air. Tears filled your eyes, both from sorrow and the horrible burning sensation.

Jen felt her butt become full of gas. It needed to fart, but she didn't want to disturb Cindy while she was still licking her anus. It would be pretty rude to fart in her face. Jen didn't care about you, who was suffering inside her stifling bowels, but she was starting to get uncomfortable. Either way, she decided to hold her flatulence in, and clenched her anus tight to make sure no farts escaped.

You continued to gag, nothing but saliva and hoarse wheezes came out of your mouth. Jen's buildup of farts was too much for you, the foul mixture of reeking gas bubbles had compounded inside her cramped rectum. The stench multiplied, growing more concentrated by the second as her giant ass refused to let it out. Why wasn't her ass farting? Was she trying to torture you? Maybe she really did forget about you inside her butthole and left you to drown in her farts as she held them in.

Your body convulsed in pain, being pushed closer and closer to its limits. Rolling in the clingy slime of her bowels, breathing in her thick humid fumes, baking inside the scorching-hot world of her farts, it was all too much for you to bear. Jen's ass became a plump furnace, slowly roasting you alive as her organs churned. The smell continued to fill her bowels, which became bloated from the sheer volume of gas. The dripping walls expanded due to the pressure, bulging outwards uncomfortably. The strain of Jen holding in her gas made you head feel like it was about to burst.

Finally the source of the smell arrived. A heaving solid wall rounded the corner of Jen's colon and was making its way towards you. You couldn't see it in the darkness, but you could feel its massive presence. It pushed apart her walls, causing the floor to twist and bend from under you. This was it. Jen's massive load had arrived, and it was obscenely huge from the girl holding in her previous meals and multiple servings of dinner. The smell dramatically increased on its arrival, the noxious gas was now so thick and so potent that it felt like it was physically weighing you down.

You were done for. Jen's giant shit was going to roll over you and crush your body. Her anal walls squeezed and undulated sloppily around the giant turd, naturally lubricating it with her ass slime while gradually pushing it forward. The hot mass lurched as her ass did its thing, inching it closer to your body, little by little. You didn't have the strength to run away and even if you did the thing would pin you against her backdoor and suffocate you to death in the worst way possible. Jen's hollow anal cavity was slowly being filled by her past meals, it was the same routine her ass underwent every single day, only this time you were inside it. You were going to die inside your friend's huge ass, held in with her farts and smothered by her shit.

As Cindy licked around Jen's anus she was getting her tongue ready for insertion. She was going to stick it inside and rim Jen's hot pucker, but the little pink ring was denying her access. It was clamped shut, densely packing its tight wrinkles together. It was as if Jen was squeezing her asshole shut on purpose. Cindy could hear her friend's insides gurgle and put two and two together. She stopped licking and lifted herself up. Before Jen could react Cindy placed her hands flat on Jen's stomach and lower abdomen, and pushed down with her body weight.

A flood of Jen's gas was forced out at once. It reverberated her sticky walls and burst around the hulking mass of shit. The girl's fart slammed into you, the sheer amount of methane produced inside her bowels picked you up and sent you flying backwards. Jen's asshole couldn't hold in the excess pressure and burst open, creating a violent stream of air for her farts to release. You were thrown into a boiling hot whirlwind of smell, swirling around in the cyclone of gushing gas as it propelled you through her tunnel towards the other side of her erupting anus.

Jen's ass bellowed fiercely from within. Deep guttural noises bounced off her wet fluctuating walls, tossing your body along with her powerful fart. You couldn't hear anything besides the loud disgusting groans that came from her intestines, it was different than the spewing blare that shot out her asshole. Jen's huge booty had farted on you many times before but you had never felt it happen from inside. The small opening shined dwindling light inside the girl's ass, illuminating the rolling red walls and shimmering off her wet anal juices. Would it stay open long enough for you to be launched out? Or were you doomed to be locked inside her bowels as they filled with the rest of her enormous loads?

Chapter 8: Locked Inside Her Butthole by NotOnTime

Your shoulders skid against the uneven organic floor. Hot stretchy slime clung to your torso as your shrunken body came to a rough stop. Jen's deafening fart had trailed off, the stream of her gas had come to an early end, failing to eject your body from her bowels. Your expression sank in utter disbelief. You only had another inch or two left before you were free, but the rumbling force of Jen's gas wasn't large enough to see you all the way through. Her sticky walls flexed around you, shuddering one last time in the open air before collapsing together. Jen's huge butthole squished shut, making a wet slorp sound as it locked you inside.

"Oh baby, that was a big one!" Cindy laughed joyously, taking her hands off her friend's tummy.

"Awww noooo! I didn't want to let that out right in front of you!" Jen said, her face red with embarrassment. She was more concerned with looking gross in front of her friend than having pushed out a megaton fart with you still inside her ass.

"But it's me, Jen!" Cindy smiled back. "I don't care what you do, you're still my number one. Besides, it doesn't smell that bad to me."

"Ah! No! Don't smell it!" Jen cried.

Despite the girl's enormous release of gas, the insides of her bowels were still burning hot. The atrocious stench seared at your nostrils, setting fire down your lungs as you reluctantly breathed it in. The thick humid remnants of Jen's fart were worse than anything you'd ever smelled before, her stink was ridiculously potent and reeked of pure shit. A heavy muggy fog clung to your skin, the wafting heat of her bowels was roasting your body. You groaned in dismay, the sweltering anal miasma felt like it was melting you into the rippled walls of Jen's colon. Her sexy ass churned loudly, becoming dangerously active behind you.

The source of Jen's indomitable stench and the colossal waves of heat was still burrowing steadily behind you. Her massive load of shit wormed its way through her butt tunnel, stretching apart her muscled walls with its incredible girth. Bits of slime smeared apart as the shit passed by, becoming part of the great behemoth made of waste. You could feel the flesh underneath your body bracing itself, the swelling heat and weight of the beast was approaching your back. Desperately you crawled forwards, pathetically sliding your body through puddles of juicy mucus to reach the back end of Jen's asshole. Her butt rumbled as the huge turd came closer, gaining on you like a gigantic train made of feces.

You didn't have much time left before the humongous log caught up and crushed you under its heft. Jen's sphincter quivered in front of your face, spasming in reaction to all the fun the girls were having outside. You slammed on the rubbery flesh with both fists, pounding the wrinkled internal folds as hard as you could to get her attention. You screamed as loud as possible, no longer caring about the influx of stinky air swimming in your lungs.

"JEN! You have to let me out NOW! Your shit is going to crush me and bury me alive! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE INSIDE YOUR ASS!"

Just on the other side Cindy's lips were planted firmly around the base of Jen's clit. She was driving Jen wild with pleasure as she sucked and licked the sensitive pink nub. Jen's head rolled back in bliss, enjoying every moment of Cindy's skillful oral services. Her belly gurgled as she wriggled back and forth in pleasure, a slight indicator of the intestinal distress building inside her. The bed creaked with her erotic movements, her stiffened nipples danced with her jiggling breasts. Jen could feel another orgasm closing in, a really big one was coming. Her pussy was already leaking juices from its engorged lips, throbbing and pulsating with pleasure. Her crotch was on fire, begging for more.

As her vaginal orifice flexed hungrily, drooling with pleasure, her asshole was performing similar movements. Its puffy wrinkles squeezed together, dripping globs of slime and pussy juice between its folds. Jen could feel a swelling sensation rising inside her butt, and the familiar urge to take a dump came upon her. Her rank fart from before was just a prelude to the massive bundle of shit that was on its way. The lunch she ate and extra-large helping of dinner contributed to its immense size. Her ass growled as the load of waste approached her butthole. She felt a delicious tickle on the inside of her anus, a small tingly pleasure delicately massaging the inner rim of her backdoor. She couldn't help but moan out loud as she pictured your struggles, clenching her ass as she felt your tiny arms drum at her anus for freedom.

Jen thought about how frightened you must be. Her gurgling anal chamber contorting and rumbling around you... The hard spasms of her mighty butthole denying you escape to the outside world... Her enormous wall of shit closing in... It must be so hot and steamy in there, with the cloudy concentrated stench of her poop smothering your lungs. As her clit throbbed between Cindy's heavenly lips Jen got off on your pitiful fists bouncing off her backdoor. Your desperation was making her so aroused, the idea of holding you inside her ass while you were about to be crushed by shit drove her wild.

There wasn't much time left. Jen's asshole began to bulge out between her cheeks. Inside the darkness you screamed and begged for help, but her gigantic anus remained shut. A huge tremor rocked the flesh under your legs, bending under the size of her payload. It was here. Jen's gargantuan log had breached the small pocket of air in front of her butthole and was about to lodge itself against her wrinkled aperture of flesh. You let out a shrill scream in terror, frantically clawing your nails against the girl's slippery anus. You were about to be crushed by her shit, her massive building-sized turd was going to snuff out your life in a matter of seconds.

Jen felt your last-ditch attempt to get her attention, she could sense the real danger of her poop about to decimate your little body and she didn't care. Her loins were burning hot, the urge for her to cum far outweighed the plight of your survival. Part of her actually wanted to feel you get crushed by her shit, the twisted cruel desire to dominate you with her dirty ass. In her sexiest voice she called out to Cindy, panting between every other word.

"Cindy...! Do it...! Shove... your fingers... in! Make me CUM again!"

You heard her moans tremble through you. The giant heaving ass groaned as its walls shuddered. Cindy plunged two fingers deep into Jen's sloppy pussy, the tender meat inside contorted to wrap around her tasty digits. You could feel the sloshing of flesh and fluids stirring above you. The cavern cramped up suddenly and Jen's shit reeled forwards. You shouted at the top of your lungs.

"NO JEN! DON'T CUM!!! PLEASE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Your screams were nothing compared to Jen's. Her cries of joy were loud and boisterous. She felt her holes clamp down tight, squeezing hard around Cindy's fingers and the load inside her ass. Your body was instantly buried in Jen's poop, smothered mercilessly by the heavy contractions of her orgasm. Right as she started cumming her bulging asshole retracted into her ass crack with a powerful squeeze. The thick circle of wrinkles sucked you backwards into her throbbing bowels, erasing the space between you and her turd. The head of the colossal log of waste was squashed flat by her pulsating butt muscles. Flesh met shit, with your poor body sandwiched in the middle.

From there huge waves of pleasure rocked Jen's world. Her whole body began to convulse, shaking and shuddering with pleasure. She sprayed hot pussy juices inside Cindy's mouth, who was all too eager to drink every drop. Her clitoris pulsated again and again as her fuckhole chewed on the girl's fingers. In her ass, the rolling bands of flesh made a meal out of her turd. Pulverizing clenches pounded the malleable shit from every angle, kneading it viciously. Your body was surrounded by feces, in the horrific undulating chaos you had become entombed in Jen's hot stool. You couldn't tell what way was up anymore, where you were facing, or how to get out. You screamed as you became one with her crap, a small chunk in the massive log of past meals. Thanks to the unending contractions of Jen's anal muscles, the shit painfully impacted itself around your body. Your arms and legs were being mangled and crushed under lumps of waste and the stomps of Jen's poop chute. The giantess moaned in bliss as her horny ass masticated all over the thick log. Meanwhile deep inside your ribs were being overwhelmed by the weight of hot poop.

You could no longer shout for help, the abundance of waste clogged your mouth and nose, and pressed firmly into your eyelids. All you could hear was the squishy booming stomps of Jen's anal walls, gleefully hammering around the giant turd. Wet juices peeled from the surface of her crap, clinging to the hardened flesh of her bowels before they came crashing down over and over. It was boiling hot, unbelievably painful, and smothering in every sense of the word. Jen's orgasm seemed to go on forever, time had no meaning under these tortuous conditions. She knew you were suffering inside her ass, but that just made it feel even better.

You were nothing but her toy now. Those were the last words that went through your mind before your body gave out. The overwhelming pressure of cumming bowels combined with her shit was too much for you to handle. She continued to orgasm for a dozen more seconds, but by then you were already unconscious. What happened after that was beyond you.

 

----

 

Somehow that experience wasn't enough to kill you, but you wished it had.


It was a month later and the two girls were getting along famously. They had started going out together, taking steps into an actual relationship. Cindy was always excited to go on dates. Holding hands and sharing meals in public with her long-time crush felt like she was on cloud nine. She was so happy. Jen found that she couldn't say no to the girl's ideas. Cindy's enthusiasm to do things like seeing movies or visiting the amusement park was infectious, and they always ended up having a great time. When they were secluded they would kiss and make out, but in general they were never afraid to show their affection for each other.

While they both were having fun just being a couple, you were the "spice" in their dating life. They didn't leave the house without you, your shrunken body was always kept trapped inside one of their butt cracks. Often Jen would be the one carrying you, with Cindy enjoying just watching her reactions. When they were at the theater Jen would make obvious movements as she leaned her hips over the side, letting out big rumbling farts in her girlfriend's direction. Cindy enjoyed the smell while you were wedged painfully against Jen's asshole, the thong ensuring you took her gassy fart blast face-first. That not being enough, Cindy would tease Jen by yanking at her whaletail, pulling the thong tight and cramming your skull into her hungry awaiting anus.

At the amusement park you'd become Jen's butt plug, rattling around in her colon while she went on the rollercoasters. On nature walks, you'd become her sweat rag and fart dampener. When they went out to eat, they'd go get whatever would cause them to start farting the most, usually something spicy or Mexican. Jen would normally be the spectator then, watching Cindy sputter huge farts into her seat since her booty reacted to food the quickest. You were ravaged by her giant anus, pounded by thick wrinkles and scorching gas again and again. They'd usually go to the restroom together to swap you out, Jen holding in all her stinky farts until it was her turn to play with you.

Despite being fed properly, your stomach barely retained any food. You were constantly losing your meals due to the barrage of smells that the giant girls tormented you with. Sometimes it would be stale urine or dried sweat, sometimes it would be the caked-in gunk left between the folds of their buttholes, but more often than anything they'd make you vomit by hitting you with their giant-sized farts. Horrible humid explosions of gas, pumped forcefully through their buttholes and into your mouth, your poor gag reflex just couldn't handle it. It tasted far too gross, and because it was TWO giant girls saving up their farts for you, that meant you had double the trouble. Juicy farts, wet farts, silent but deadly farts, whenever Jen or Cindy felt their stomachs rumble they made sure you'd be there for the end result.

You were their own little ass toy, a secret game they would play together while out in public. The kinky ass play would really turn them on, and after they got home they'd always fuck like rabbits. It was your own personal hell. Two horny giantesses with big plump backsides, pent up after a long day of teasing, who wanted nothing more than to squeeze you inside their fleshy holes as they made love. You were passed back and forth to wherever felt best for them. One minute you'd be gagging on Cindy's farts as Jen ate her out, the next you'd be crushed against Jen's clit while she sat on Cindy's face. Your tiny squirming body was frequently scrubbed against their insides by giant prodding fingers. While Jen and Cindy would moan out loud you were used like a sponge and dragged around their most sensitive areas. Hot sticky slime coated your body constantly, you were helplessly smothered by hungry flesh as their bodies squeezed down harder than steel.

For all intents and purposes you were a sex toy, but the fact that you were alive was what made them so keen to use you. Your struggles and fear were what fueled their arousal. They laughed when they farted on you, and they giggled with glee when they came. You were subjected to being jammed inside logs of shit, being pissed on, being shit out, being licked clean, all sort of things just like any other sex toy, but you were unique in that one special way... They could ignore your cries for mercy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7378