- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Nanobots are back and they have another victim.

Ava was driving back from the errand that she and her husband had to do. Ava had dropped her husband at the airport in the big city for a business trip. They were well off financially and Ava said that they could live off what Alex made but her husband insisted that they should be able to take care of themselves. He continued working even though had a good source of income from his son because he was raised to be a working man. The husband was going to be gone for a week or so, depending on how his business trip went with investors, it could be two months. 


Ava pulled onto the street that had her house on it on the outskirts of this small town. This neighborhood was very spacious with large plots of land for big yards and big houses if people wanted to build, the problem was all the ‘for sale’ signs. Most of the neighborhood left when their family moved in and erected the huge metallica silver barn to the side of their house. They said it ruined the atmosphere of the place and it kind of did. It was hard to sell a house in the neighborhood because of the barn to the point that many people just left their houses empty waiting for a buyer, used it as a vacation house, or used it for tourists to stay. Either way, there were not a whole lot of people here. 


Ava pulled into her driveway and into the garage that was on the opposite end of Alex's lab and was not attached to the house. Ava got out and started to walk to the house when she saw the backyard neighbors grey cat limping as if it had a rough time earlier with something. 


Ava found it strange for the cat to be over here. It normally stayed at neighbors house where it would get a lot of attention. The neighbors were an old couple in their nineties that were hard of hearing and seeing. They loved the cat. They were also good neighbors because they couldn’t see or hear anything coming from Alex’s workshop so they were not bothered by the silver barn. 


Ava shrugged it off as she went inside the house to a wonderful surprise, muffins. Ava loved muffins, especially blueberry muffins, and there was a big one on the table next to a half eaten one. Ava presumed that the kids left this out for her.


“Don’t mind if I do.” Ava said as she started to eat the muffin. She was halfway through it when she noticed something was wrong. “What the-”


The kitchen was a mess, like a group of wild animals had come in and tore the place up. 


“Really.” Ava put a hand on her hip as she used the other hand to bite the muffin again.


Ava was a mid-forties mom at 5’3”. She was plus size with some nice curves with her three sizes being 44E 36 46. She had golden blond hair like her daughter but it was straighter and went down to her shoulders as well. She was a little plump but still looked very nice for her age with one or two wrinkles starting to form on her face.


“These kids do not know how to maintain the house while I am gone.” Ava finished the muffin and started to get to work on cleaning the kitchen up.





 


 




“Nanobots have entered a body.” The screen on Alex’s computer read and beeped.


Amber was on the side of the bed, licking her front paw, she was guarding an unconscious Alex. Amber had fucked him hard again that he lost all his energy and went into a deep sleep. It would be a long time for him to wake up again, he needed to regain his strength. Amber heard the message and decided to investigate the computer.


The computer had an attachment for test tubes to be inserted. Amber realized that this was the computer that had created the nanobots and its programming. This computer could still interact with nanobots that had not been inserted into a body yet. Amber wondered what nanobots became activated and where they were located. Were they inside her? Or inside Maria? Maybe the kittengirls? Amber had to find out as she clicked a button to open the message.


“Please enter a password.” The screen displayed.


Amber smiled as she opened the desk drawer and pulled out a notebook.


“Your sometimes pretty stupid, Alex. Nya.” Amber flipped through the password book that Alex had written. He was a genius but he could not remember his passwords.




 


 



“This is crazy.” Ava said as she picked up containers and boxes all over the place in the kitchen. She threw it into a trash bag that she carried with her. “They have no decency. Now, I have to go to the grocery store again.”


Ding dong!


Ava heard the doorbell ring.


“Can someone get the door?” Ava yelled.


Ava continued to work for thirty seconds before the doorbell rang again.


Ding dong!


“For Pete’s sake! Am I the only one who does work around here?” Ava put her stuff down and headed to the front door. 


“Hello ma’am.” A delivery man answered as she opened the door. “I have some boxes here for ‘Alex’ from ‘MajorBrains’ food industries.”


“I am his mother.” Ava looked at fifteen square boxes on the side of the front doors where the delivery man gestured. “I have to sign things for him.” 


“Okay, here you go.” the delivery man handed her an electronic device to sign. He then procured a dolly from behind his back. “Where would you like these to go?”


“There is a garage out back so you can put them there.” Ava started to sign. Ava looked up as he started to move the boxes. “Thank you very much.”


Ava finished signing the document and the delivery guy loaded the boxes into the garage. Ava waved to the delivery guy as he left and said thank you. Ava then turned and headed to the garage.


“What did you get?”




 


 



“Activating visual view now. Nya!” Amber clicked with the mouse on the computer to activate the command.


Amber suddenly saw a camera view from someone’s eyes as they were walking. The person was walking to the garage of the house, Amber had no idea who it was. She suddenly recognized who it was when the hand reached out to open the door to the garage.


It was her mother.


“This will be interesting. Nya.” Amber went through the program to see what she could adjust.




 


 



“They want Alex to endorse this?” Ava looked dubiously at the item in her hand


 Ava picked up a plastic wrapped energy bar from the boxes that had been delivered. She had opened it up to see what was inside and what Alex was involved with. Alex had planned on doing a series of educational videos to inspire young minds as well, it was in the works but it was a long way off getting everything set in stone. This company must have gotten word and decided if they could get some advertisement from it.


“This will just get you fat, not brain power.” Ava said, shocked as she looked at the nutrition facts of the bar. The bar's name was ‘Brain Experience Point Growth’ and that is not what it did. Each bar was loaded with around three quarters of a person’s necessary calories, more calcium and iron than a daily dose, and a bunch more other ingredients and stuff that was unnecessary.


“You only need to eat one of these and you will be good for the day.” Ava tossed the bar back into the box. She headed out of the garage and back to the house when something strange happened to her.


An excruciating hunger swept over her body and mind when she grabbed the door handle to the house. Ava needed food and she needed it quickly. Ava opened the door and charged to her pantry to see if she could find anything to eat. Ava was just wondering why her body had a sudden urge to eat, she was watching her weight and trying to eat less but this starving feeling was something else. Ava tried to scavenge any food she could find but could only find a little because someone had cleaned out the pantry and fridge earlier.


“You gotta be kidding me.” Ava knew of one place that had food, the garage. It was the stuff that wanted Alex to endorse, it was the only food around. Ava slowly walked out of the house and into the garage, where the box of highly caloric energy bars was located.


“Only one shouldn’t hurt.” Ava said as she ripped the packaging off of one of the bars and took a bite out of it. It was chocolate and delicious. 


Ava did not stop at one bar.




 


 



Amber could not see what was going on with her mother, she had to close the visual to enter a command. Amber had found a log for all the commands that were ever given to the Nanobots inside the computer. She found that the first one Alex had given to them was the ‘eat’ and ‘store energy’ commands to gain energy for the transformation. Amber had copied and pasted that command into the command section of the program and let it run. 


“This is pretty simple stuff. Nya.” Amber began to lick her paw. She had expected her mother to eat those bars that had been delivered, Ava would definitely get some energy from that. 


“We just have to wait and let you eat. Nya.” Amber moved away from the computer for a little bit, she had some grooming to do.


Amber had a fifteen minute cleaning session as she used her tongue to clean her body well. She had gotten her front paws nice and clean but it was time for her back paws. Amber sat down and pulled her legs up to herself to lick her fur along her lower half of her legs. After she was done with those limbs, she leaned her nimble body forward to start cleaning her crotch. She got to taste some of Alex’s cum that had escaped her pussy, Amber liked it a whole lot. Finally, she washed her set of four lactating tits to finish off her tongue bath. Amber would need Maria to get her hair.


Amber then returned to the computer, once she was sparkling clean and her white fur glistened, ready to see what was going on with the nanobots. Alex was still asleep from their little love sessions. Amber was about to go through the logs again to see what commands Alex had given to change her and her friend Maria when she noticed a red button on the corner of the screen. Amber clicked the red button to see a new tab pop up.


“Emergency Signal - activating this will activate the emergency protocol. See below what the emergency protocol command code will do to active nanobots.”


“What's this? Nya.” Amber scrolled down on the screen to see what the emergency signal would do.


The emergency signal was a last resort signal for the Nanobots, the signal will put out a single use emergency signal that would override all other previous commands and signals. Once the signal was used, it could not be used again until the nanobots were reinserted into this computer. This was a last attempt signal in case nanobots lost signal with a mobile device to retrieve and fix anything if something went wrong. The current set of commands for the emergency signal was to undo previous commands that could be undone and eject the nanobots from the host.


“MREOW! I do not want to click that. Nya!” Amber meowed as she closed the tab in fear. She enjoyed being a huge 13 foot catgirl, it gave her power and good feelings. She now knew that it was because of the Nanobots that she had these feelings but that did not matter, she could care less because she was made to think that way. Amber and Maria were going to stay catgirls and she was going to make sure of that, and maybe her mother as well.


“Time to get started. Nya” Amber clicked to the log of previous commands to see what she wanted to do to her unexpected mother. Make her a catgirl, of course, but what sort of catgirl.




 


 



“Huh? What came over me.” Ava suddenly regained her senses as she stood inside the garage with a few empty boxes of the energy bars surrounding her, she had eaten about five big shipping boxes of this highly caloric food. She looked down at her hand as she saw that she was about to stuff her face with an open energy bar. 


“I am going to get so fat now.” Ava said the first thing that came to her mind as she stood up from the mess she had made with packages that were sent to Alex for an advertisement scheme. She must have eaten a bazillion calories and other things when she ate five boxes of this stuff. 


“Alex must have something to stop me from absorbing the calories.” Ava opened the door to the garage and gave a fast trot to the house door. Her hope was in her son, Alex, to make sure she did not gain weight from this explosive splurge. She made it halfway to the door when she suddenly stopped. 


A tingling sensation erupted from her breasts and right underneath them, like that a bunch of little things were buzzing inside her, doing work. Ava grabbed her breasts as she felt like they were about to get bigger. She could stay on that long as suddenly the numbing sensation in her breasts suddenly spread out to her whole body, paralyzing her.


“AAAAAHHHHHH!” Ava screamed as fell to the floor in searing pain as if something on the inside of her was eating her, more precisely, building on her. Ava writhed in pain as her body became bigger and bigger with a new addition in her midsection.


“Calories aren’t supposed to pack on this quickly and violently.” Ava groaned as she rolled in the grass yard, she was holding her belly and ass to try and stop them from growing. It was useless as she did not know that she had a big catgirl daughter messing with her body with Nanobots, made by the son she was going to use to prevent her from gaining weight.


“Not another fold of fat.” Ava screamed in pain and horror as she thought she was growing an extra layer of fat between her bust and stomach. In truth, her belly was staying the same proportion to her body, there was just another thing growing there, another set of tits. These set of tits on her normal body would have been a 34C on her but her body wasn’t normal any more and these tits were swelling with the rest of her.


All this time, while Ava was in pain, she was actually growing taller and bigger in her bust and butt. Ava saw herself get bigger but she registered it as extra weight that she had been working hard to get rid of and now it was coming on her fast. From her normal height, her top rack grew from 44E to a whopping 68J cup, bigger than her normal self while her bottom rack went from 34C to 58H. Her butt swelled from 46 to 56 and her waist gained two inches to be 38 to support her new assets. They were not going to stay this way as Ava’s new height exaggerated it and made them bigger.


“What the fuck!” Ava yelled as she looked at her body after the pain had subsided. She was naked in her backyard and much bigger than she was afraid her neighbors would think she was an exhibisionist or a nudist.


“What in the world is going on?!?” Ava sat up covering her breasts and crotch to make sure that no one saw her in the nude. She was grateful that most of the neighborhood had moved and the neighbors in the back were hard of seeing and hearing or else they would have seen her sudden growth.


Ava was now twelve feet tall with new assets to boot. Her top breasts 154J and her bottom bust was 132H and both wobbled, swooshed, and gurgled as if it had milk inside, which it did. Her waist was 86 and her hips were 128, she had not gained fat in the wrong places but in the right places as she sat there as a gigantic plus size model with two sets of breasts.


“What are these things?” Ava jiggled her lower bust, trying to figure out what they were. Ava couldn’t see past her first set of tits to realize that she had an extra rack. “They feel like, boobs?”


Ava was going to push her top cleavage aside to see what was going on down below but she wasn’t able to. The tingling sensation appeared again, this time at the side of head and right above it. This was more painful than before as something was trying to change the structure of her body, not add more to it.


“GGGAAAAAHHHHH!” Ava screamed as she grabbed the side of her head and arc her big body back as her whole body was about to be changed.




 


 




“Nya, I am so smart.” Amber chuckled to herself as the program began to change her mother again. She had set a chain of commands to happen to inflict the transformation in sequence. She had taken some programming as a high school class and she was glad that she paid attention. She had set a bar to slowly go over a body figure that represented her mother’s body, from top to bottom, her mother was going to become like her.


“Now, let's see where that noise is coming from.” Amber got up from her crouching position at the computer to find out where this weird noise was coming from that she was picking up with her cat ears. She looked over at her brother on the bed, still asleep and would be for a little bit. He had an erection even in his sleep due to the pheromones her body was producing since it was in a constant state of heat. She would have fun with him later as she walked on all four into his lab, leaving her mother to be tormented for a little bit. 


The upper floor of Alex’s lab was neat and clean except for the destroyed robot, claw marks on the ground, and the missing guardrail, all thanks to Amber’s new cat-like body. The damage was caused by her carrying Alex to his bedroom from the lower level without using the stairs. Amber walked like a cat with a human body to ledge, swaying her hips and tail, to see her friend that had joined her in transforming into marvelous catgirls.


Maria was in the corner of the large room of the lab with four kittengirls with her. Maria was trying to rest while a tan kittengirl was on her head, playing with her ears as they flicked back to place with every swipe of the little paw. Two of them, white and tan, were laying on her belly, trying to rest alongside their mother, the white had her head on one of Maria’s lower tits, licking the dripping teat. The last one, Lola, Amber presumed by trail of white fur down her spine, tapped a destroyed four wheel robot that had the impression of the hind leg of a catgirl. Maria must have kicked it while she was giving birth to the last kittengirl. 


“It must be nice to have kids, Nya.” Amber sighed as she watched Maria’s kittengirls rest and play. She knew was going to have hers sometime but wished that she didn’t crush the phone to make hers come right away. It was cute watching catgirls first offspring explore the world and discover what is in it. They were already stronger and better able to handle themselves right after birth, it would take a human baby months to just crawl but Maria’s kittengirls were walking on all fours just fine. 


Skirt skirt squeak!


Amber’s ears perked up as she heard the sound that she had been hearing for awhile suddenly come out again, this time louder. Amber turned away from the ledge and went to explore the upstairs part of the lab, where the sound originated from. She looked over all of Alex’s inventions but could not find a thing that was making that sound.


Skirt skirt squeak!


Amber turned to her left to finally find what was making that sound she had been hearing.


Mice.


On a bookshelf, a cage with a few white mice were scurrying along the thin wood shavings and wheels of the enclosed area, they were lab mice. A few mice fled into their shelters in the enclosure at the moment Amber looked at them while others, normal about large objects in the lab, played and went around as nothing happened at all. Amber had been looking at more mechanical stuff to make the sound so she did not expect to find lab mice in Alex’s lab. Amber wondered what they were for but quickly found out when she saw a clipboard next to them, they were the first test for the Nanobots. There were logs of injections, transformation, return, and ejections of the nanobots and what they did on them, they were logged in the DNA database of the Nanobots.


“None have any Nanobots in them, Nya?” Ambe said questionly to herself as she looked at them intently, they were memorizing to watch. Amber would have normally been freaked out to see these rodents when she was human but now, they were cute, adorable, and edible. Before she knew it, she had a paw in the cage, lifting one out.


The mouse behaved normally as it would if a human picked up a mouse that was used to humans, it was a little jumpy but not crazy that it wasn’t hard to move one's hands to prevent it from falling. Eventually the mouse calmed down to where it was comfortable with Amber that it did not try to escape any more. Amber held it in one paw as she adjusted herself to stand on two legs and reach her full height of 13 feet, two feet from the roof. 


“It’s so cute, Nya.” Amber brought the little mouse closer to her face. She wouldn’t normally do this but her new side of herself was calling on the natural order of things in this world, what made her a predator. “And yummy.”


Amber scooped her white paw into her mouth carrying the little meal. It felt weird and natural as she felt the little furball move around all crazy as it finally realized what was going on once it entered her maw. It did not live in fear long as Amber’s new teeth made a swift motion to end it’s misery.


Crunch!


Amber bit down on the mouse in her mouth and continued to bite down on her dinner.


Crunch! Crunch munch munch! Gulp!


Amber chewed and swallowed the little mouse in a quick few chomps. She found it delicious as her tongue enjoyed the flavor of raw meat that was fresh as it comes, old Amber would be horrified at this but she was the new Amber now. She was a catgirl and this is what the cat side of her wanted. 


“Time to check on Mom, Nya.” Amber licked her lips as she got back down on all four to walk back to Alex’s room to see the status of the changes. The mice continued to do their thing as none could see what had happened to the companion as it was too far up for them to notice its demise.


Amber came back to the room and went back to crouching in front of the computer to see the progress of the new catgirl. Alex had begun to stir and would be awake soon, he had regained some of his energy so he could move again. Amber would be with him shortly to show him what his greatest invention had created. At the moment, if he woke up, He would see the large ass and long tail of his catgirl sister.




 


 



(meanwhile, while Amber explored the lab.)



The tingling sensation and pain stopped from the top of her head and went down to her mouth. Ava had noticed that her ears had moved from the side of her head to the top of her golden blonde hair, the ears were pointy and cone shaped and picked up a lot more sounds. Ava would have paid more attention to what they had become but her mouth was on fire with the same numbing feeling as before.


Her tongue surface texture changed to become more rough and flexible at command as it’s shape started to match the changes in her jaw. Ava’s teeth changed, especially her canines and the muscles to the jaw became stronger to befit what was going to come. The outside seemed to change the most as her lip seemed to pucker a little bit but the biggest change was right above that, in between the nose. A few hairs began to get longer, thicker, and stiff as they expanded slightly out but stayed inside the shape of her head. 


Ava had a brief moment of relaxation as the changes became complete on her head, not realizing that more would come soon when the bar on the computer screen in Alex’s room moved down a little bit more.


“Are these whiskers?” Ava felt the new hairs on her face as she could feel stuff with them as well, a type of sensory tool. Ava then brought her hands to the top of her imposing twelve foot body to feel the additions there. These new ears were stiff and malleable at the same time as Ava’s hands brushed over them to confirm what had become of her ears. “Are these cat ears? Nya.”


Ava hit the nail on the coffin on what these ears were but that was not going to change what was happening to her, the tingling hit her elbows. Ava grasped her elbows in a hugging motion, below her second bust, and rolled on the ground in pain as she felt something working on her arms to make some hair grow on her, golden fur to be exact. Ava lifted an arm up so she could see what was going on with the strange feeling eating at her arms. The golden fur went down her forearm to her hand from her elbow as the hairs glistened, it changed one it reached her palm. As a soft pink pad bulged out and inflated in her palm as if it belonged to another animal, the hairs moved up the hand to the fingers as the transformation continued. Soon, the feelings were only in her fingers as her nails shrunk into her fingers that had fur on them and were manipulated inside while the same pink pads inflated on her fingerprints. These were cat paws with human traits.


“Am I turning into a cat? Nya.” Ava said in fear as that emotion was starting to set in with the revelation of the cat paws as her hands. She was changing and she did not know why, who in the world could change a person into something else. Ava could only think of magic, scientist, and her son, Alex, and Alex wouldn’t do this, would he? It could be an accident. If it was, he was the only one who could turn her back. Ava was afraid of what was happening but that could not stop her from fighting against it with her son’s help, else she would really start to panic and freak out if nothing could be done.


“Alex” Ava groaned as she rolled over on her belly and faced the house with her big body. “I need you to come out and see if you can-- AAAAHHH”


Ava scrunched up on her lawn and stuck her butt in the air as the tingling sensation was all around her lower torso. The change was happening there as Ava grabbed her big ass in a futile attempt to stop the transformation she knew was happening.


First, her scruffy crotch became even hairier as it turned into a silk like fur that covered her labia and surrounding areas. The fur did not stop there as it continued to grow and encircle her body to make the golden for look like a golden bikini strap on her. Second, something was growing inside as a new gland started to form inside her to create something entirely new in a human body, but not a cat, for a specific purpose for later.


Lastly, right where the butt crack began, the ass cheeks met, and the tailbone started, a bump formed and grew bigger. Soon, the bump got big enough that it pushed out and started to become elongated and tubular, floppy around. Golden blonde hair covered the growth and it became very clear that this was a tail, a cat’s tail. It grew and grew until it was around two thirds the length of her body, eight feet long.


“No, please stop.” Ava begged as looked at her butt as this transformation was coming to be complete soon, she would be a catgirl. Ava watched as her tail frolicked in the air as she had no idea how to control it, it had a mind of its own. Ava turned to the house again for only hope of stopping this. “Alex-! MEEEERRRROOOWWW!”


Ava tried to scream for her son but the pause from the transformation was brief as the tingling feeling returned and caused a huge pain in her knees. She rolled back onto her back as fur grew there and some serious bone manipulation began to prepare her body for the last part of the transformation. Once the Nanobots were done there, they stretched down the leg to strengthen muscles and grow hair until it reached the ankles, they manipulated the bone structure there hard as well before moving to the foot. These robots, unknown to Ava, changed her foot and toes to be more catlike than human.


“Is this what I really have become? Nya.” Ava croaked as the pain and weird sensation subsided to reveal a new catgirl in the world, a mature catgirl. Ava was like the two other catgirls in the house, even though she did not know, but she was golden blonde instead of white and her tail was fluffier. Ava began to cry as she was beginning to lose hope that Alex could change her back to normal, he had to.


“Please save me. Nya.” Ava called out weakly to her son.




 


 



Amber had watched the last bit of the transformation of her mother in the backyard through a window in Alex’s room, the curtains were blocking Ava from seeing inside but Amber could peek through. Alex had begun to stir when his mother called his name as he had regained enough energy to have consciousness soon, Alex was waking up.


“Let us do some last things before we present you to Mom. Nya.” Amber purred to Alex as she walked back to the computer, the program had finished the last bit of the commands that Amber had entered in. Amber browsed commands as she was going to have a new set for Ava as she was about to go check in on her mother after Alex woke up.


“Find out how we can change the mind for her to be a catgirl. Nya!” Amber said excitedly as she dragged the list of commands for Ava’s mind to begin soon. Ava was soon going to be a true catgirl, in mind and body. 


“Execute. Nya” Amber hit the enter key to begin the new Ava, the mama catgirl.




 


 




“Please! Alex, fix me! Nya!” Ava sobbed on the lawn as she fully realized what she had become, a catgirl. Ava knew what this was because some other moms in town mentioned their son was into these things and showed her a picture, now she was one of them. At twelve feet tall and two sets of breasts, Ava was a golden blonde giantess catgirl that hit the mature side of things.


“I don't, sniff, want to be, nya! A catgirl. Sniff!” That was the last thing, the human, Ava said.


Ava felt a buzzing sound and sensation inside her skull before she started to tilt her head to the side as she laid on her back. Parts of her brain were changing to something else and brain cell routes were being rerouted and connected to new sections of her brain that were added. Ava was still Ava with her memories intact but emotions and ideas about them were completely different, she was new but still the same. Old knowledge combined with the new knowledge flooding in to inform her about what her new body does and behaves. New emotions also erupted within her as she became infatuated with something or someone, she did not know what she was going to do when it came to her but she knew that hormones were raging in her and things outside would notice if they got near her. 


“I guess being a catgirl is okay. Nya!” Ava said softly as the Nanobots had affected her personality. She rolled over on her side and just lounged there, being lazy and relaxing. The Nanobots made her content with this whole situation. She was a cat that would just hang about until someone did something with her and would be fine with it but get affectionate with you if she likes you or what you're doing with her. Some people might have called her a typical house cat.


“What to do now? Nya! I have an itch and I need a way to scratch it.” Ava had a particular itch in a certain spot as she was beginning to realize what it was, she was in heat and she needed a man, THE man. 


“Ooh.” Ava gave a little surprised gasp as she felt the tingling sensation return to her entire body again and that sensation was working fervently on her body to add stuff to her. Ava spread out on the huge lawn to prepare for what was going to happen to her. 


“Guess this is what I am doing. Nya!” Ava said as she felt her body grow.




 


 




Amber knew what she was doing to her mother and was proud of it, she was becoming just like her. Maybe not, there was a flashing blue dot at the corner of the model that represented her mother. The blue dot was indicating that there was still an excess amount of energy and that it needed to be used or else the Nanoot could explode. 


“Don’t want that to happen to her, Nya.” Amber said to herself as she looked for options of how to get rid of the massive amount of energy that was stored in the nanobots. Alex was stirring up some more so it was almost time to grab him and take the genius outside to see what else his creation had made. 


“How much energy was in those bars? Nya!” Amber observed a huge amount of kilojoules in those nanobots. They were wanting to work or else they would destroy themselves in a bang and hurt Ava. Amber had to prevent that.


“”Use energy for growth until Nanobots reach 10 percent of the stored energy. Turn off growth once it reaches that point.” the screen read off the summary of her command to the little robots.


“Yep. Nya.” Amber clicked the button to start the growth. Alex’s eyes were beginning to open as he woke up. 


“Create more Nanobots on the way to help with regulating the new size of target along the way? Iron material here for the use of more Nanobots and speed previous action up.” the screen gave her a suggestion as it began to execute the commands she gave.”


“Yes please. Nya.” Amber agreed to the suggestion, this would help a lot with what she wanted. Amber got off the computer and turned around to see the sleepy genius awake and slowly getting up as his body was still weak. Amber walked on all fours to her beloved brother as moans and meows erupted outside as her plan was coming to fruition outside.


“Time to see what I made. Nya.” Amber purred as she bent her head down to pick up the little boy, who she fucked nearly to death.




 


 



Alex’s eyes opened slowly as he was returning to the land of the living. He had it rough for the past two to three hours having sex with a hyperactive, sex crazy, gigantic baby making, feral lover of an older catgirl sister. He accidently got some of his Nanobots inside his sister and sister’s friend while aiming for the family cat, he thought he knew what he was doing since he had other smaller test animals for early experiments to learn but that was not the case. He did not notice the extra recipients when he had the settings set to change things relative to a cats physiology, leaving the little robots to change human bodies relative to a cat and any adjustments to based on a cat. At last, he created real catgirls that were in heat and wanted to fuck him, they had used the Nanobots to speed up one of the pregnancies and give birth to the first litter of catgirls, they would be here for good.


The first sight he saw was his sister's huge ass, jetting into the air, facing him and her tail wagging back and forth at the tip, indicating that she was happy. Alex knew that Amber’s ass was emitting pheromones because of her state of hypersexual activity due to the Nanobots and that was causing him to have a constant boner as the Nanobots created a mixture to affect humans and cats that she was ready to mate even though she was impregnated already. The first sounds he heard were meowing and moaning coming from outside his room, outdoors. Alex presumed that it was Maria and her children playing outside but he didn’t have any strength yet to look out the window because of its angle to the bed.


Soon, Amber got up from her crouching position and went to walk on all fours like a cat to him, she had been on the computer as she came to the side of the bed. 


“Time to see what I made, Nya.” Amber brought her head down and opened her mouth up as it came down on his shoulder. Gently pressing her teeth into his skin, Amber raised 13 year old Alex up by only using the muscles in her head and neck, she was just that strong. Amber walked over his bed with her 13 foot body and went to the door to his room to house, not the lab. He could not get a good view of where exactly she was taking him because his body was facing Amber and her big cat body but he saw a glimpse of what Amber was doing and it involved his computer, which gave Alex a little hope.


Alex saw his Nanobot program open on his computer and knew that Amber had been messing with it, she was trying to do something with it. He couldn’t stop her even if he tried but that wasn’t the issue. Alex saw the red button for the emergency signal and he knew that is all that he needed. Alex had forgotten about the failed proof setting he put into the Nanobots in case the situation did not turn out great or something went wrong, the Nanobots would reverse changes and eject themselves from the host. He had a way to return this all to normal, the problem would be getting past his sister and friend. They were stronger than him so he had to outsmart them to fix everything, but he had to do it fast before some things became irreversible, like his catgirl daughters that should be waiting outside for him.


Amber squeezed through the door to his room and down the stairs nimbly to the first floor. She was very quiet as she descended and moved around to the back door. When she got there, Alex could follow where she was in the house by the position he was in even though he was going backwards in her mouth, mostly by the clean kitchen that he could see, Amber was at the backdoor and trying to open it. Her hands were too big to get a proper grip so she switched to pulling out a claw and pushing into the door to break the door handle off to leave it permanently open until a new door handle was added. Amber carried Alex outside.


Alex planned to hear the excited meowing of kittengirls running up to him or playing around with Maria but that was not what was happening, it was a gentle humming as if something big was breathing. Alex saw the house start to walk away from him as he got closer to this breathing in the family’s big yard, it was not the four kitten girls or Maria making it.


Alex saw two big golden blonde hairy logs stacked on top of each other getting bigger as Amber carried him along in the yard on one side of his vision. Soon, the other side of his view, had a long fluffy giant golden blonde serpent, dancing in the sky. Then the golden logs changed color and texture, they were thicker, pinkish, and missing hair. Alex had an idea what had happened during his nap but could not believe it.


Amber stood up on her hind legs as she was standing up to reach something at a tall height, stretching her whole body up so that anyone observing could see her mighty body. Amber was now using her hands to move Alex around with mouth to adjust his body to aim at something as he saw to round things above and below him. His feet hit something hairy and moist as Amber moved his weak body for something, it didn’t stay like that as his feet moved past that to something warm, soft and wet with his legs feeling the hairy and moist feeling. Amber let go of him with her mouth and gave a push with her arms that caused the wet and warm section to move to his waist and the hairy part to his chest. Amber backed off and went to the ground and sat down with her butt on the ground with her knees lifted up and hands on the lawn in between the legs like a normal sitting positions for a cat, she was watching what was happening to Alex for a moment. Alex looked down to see where he was at but already had an idea.


Alex was in the thralls of a giant pussy with golden blonde fur surrounding him. Amber had created a giant catgirl during his little time resting for strength, who was this person that she had changed? Alex was slowly moving to get out before this person realized he was here but that was too late. The person was on their side with their legs together when Amber put Alex in the giantess’s labia, when it felt the guest try to leave, it moved. The giant catgirl rolled from her side to her back on her bum and opened her legs apart. Amber retreated backwards to the house as she was observing the last bit of what she set in motion. Alex was shaken up as he was readjusting his bearings after the catgirl moved. Alex had cummed with the movement as the aroma and scent of this catgirl was very strong and he was in close proximity to the source of these pheromones, this catgirl was in heat, a big heat. The giant body’s upper torso started to bend upwards and over to see what was stuck in her pussy and Alex twisted his body to see who it was that was made into a catgirl.


It was his Mom, she had become a catgirl. A giant 99 foot 9 inches tall catgirl with two humongous sets of breasts and golden fur. She was a beauty to behold at this marvelous size, being so big, mature, and imposing. Ava looked down at her son with some lazy eyes as he stared back at the slightly red face of his mother’s adult catwoman head. Alex wondered where she got the energy to make this transformation with the Nanobots because it had to be some calorie rich food to do this. That was not the thing to think about right now, he needed to get to his computer to activate the emergency signal to stop all this.


“Mom!” Alex yelled out to his mother from her cunt. She was the only one that could stop all this with her humongous size. He hoped nothing else had changed. “I need you to pull me out and put in my room and we can fix all this!”


Alex was positive that his mother would want to go back to normal. She was definitely not into this stuff and was glad that her son looked like he wasn’t going down this sort of path. Ava tilted her head to the side as Alex saw a golden paw rise up to the side. Ava was going to get him out. Alex saw two golden fingers and thumb reached down towards his little body but did not grab him placed on top of his head and body.


“Huh?!” Alex's eyes got wide at this little position of where the fingers were located on him as he knew what that meant. 


Sploosh! whump!


Alex was pushed in instead of pulled out. Alex’s entire body fit inside Ava’s pussy as she shoved him deep inside her womanhood.


“Mmhhm, Nya!” Ava gave a gentle moan as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, leaving her son inside to bang for freedom. She used her hand to seal the lips together while one played with her clit. Ava saw her son and knew that it was the person she was made to love and seek. She felt like she could have many loves but this would be the one she would come back to. Her love was now fighting against the walls of her vagina, trying to escape but he was losing, he was weak and her pussy strong.


Alex was not giving a good fight against the warm, wet walls of his mother’s vagina. He was still a little weak from his love sessions with his sister but was strong enough to prevent himself from dying inside here. He was banged around as Ava had closed his exit and went to town loving her son with this cave. He was thrown around in this tight cave that he had only been in once before, when she gave birth to him. Now that very thing was smothering him to death with love.




 


 




Amber crawled through the window of Alex’s room to get back inside. She had seen enough when her mother shoved Alex inside her and started to rub herself. Ava would have been embarrassed by this display to her neighbors but they didn’t really have neighbors besides the ones that could barely see or hear. Plus she was enjoying this a whole lot so that it wouldn't matter if there were neighbors or not.


Amber had an idea since she saw that she could make her mother huge and went to check to see if it was possible. She checked the screen and saw what she wanted to see. 


“Object lodged inside vagina, right before the uterus. Reject or accept the object?” The screen read to her.


“Accept! Nya!” Amber purred as she activated that command.


“Mreow!” Ava gasped outside as something went deeper inside her. Amber knew that Ava had unintentionally, through the Nanobot command, pulled Alex back to her womb, where he began his life from. 


“Time to see if it is possible? Nya” Amber was crouched on her belly in front of the computer searching for a certain task for the Nanobots to do. She had several ideas but had to see if they would work together. 


“Nya! It does work!” Amber said excitedly. Amber was seeing if it was possible to change Alex if he was inside a person that had Nanobots inside them and it was possible. Albeit, that person had to be huge, that is what their mother was, a huge catwoman. 


“Let us see what we can do. Nya.” Amber looked over the genetic database in the computer to find what she wanted the Nanobots to do. She found what she wanted and looked at the approximate time it would take to complete this task. “Long time.”


Amber lifted her head up and looked out the window to see her mother still playing with her cunt, even though Alex went in really deep into her, she was in heat and needed sex of some sort. Amber needs a way to hide her mother while the changes happen inside her on Alex. Ava would be hard to hide as she was nearly a hundred feet tall and the remaining neighbors here would definitely notice that. Amber was there for ten minutes, thinking of what to do as Ava mastubated with her son before she came up with an idea. 


“We are going to need you to hide. Nya.” Amber went to the computer and entered a list of commands to her mother’s Nanobots. Some were for Alex, others for Ava, but all in all it needed to be done as she finished the code for the task. 


“And done. Nya.” Amber had the string of commands go and do their tasks.


Ava stopped what she was doing with her pussy and looked into the distance. She had a simple task for right now, hide. Hide from the general public and the media’s eyes so that they did not know what was going with this family or the giant catgirls. Ava needed to hide where there were a low amount of people and nature to hide her gigantic body. She got on all fours and slowly observed her surroundings before slowly going off into the distance, away from the house. She was slow at first but when she thought that people would see her but leapt in huge bounds when no one was around to cover a great distance as she left her house to look for a home in the wilderness. Little Alex stuck inside her for the ride as he had something happening to him inside Ava’s womb.


“Have fun, little one. Nya” Amber waved out the window into the distance as her mother carried Alex away. “But not too much fun.” 


That was a lie. Amber was going to put a whole set of commands inside her mother. She was going to need time to do it so she had some free time now that her distraction was gone. She was a free catgirl until he came back. Amber crouched down in front of the computer to enter the commands and learn more about this amazing program when the screen flashed on with a message.


“Nanobots inside a body.”


“Meow?” Amber looked inquisitively at the message. There were more Nanobots out there? Where were they? How many more Nanobots? Amber was trying to think of how she and Maria got the Nanobots inside them in the first place and where Alex placed them.


“Oh!” Amber suddenly realized where the Nanobots were possibly located. Amber got up and squeezed out the Alex’s bedroom door and down the stairs to where she guessed where the remaining Nanobots were located.


On the table in the kitchen eating area, four kitten girls were munching down on the remaining half of a blueberry muffin. The same sort of ones that Maria brought up before their livestream. The children of Maria and Alex had swallowed the all changing little robots and had become hosts. There were only a few of them inside each one but Amber would learn how to change that. 


“This is getting interesting. Puuurrrr!” Amber purred at the ideas in her head.




 


 




Alex was pulled deeper into the sweet embrace of his mother’s most inmate part to an even more intimate part of her body, the womb. Alex jiggled inside this special place as Ava continued to enjoy her son returning to his first home. The place hugged him but not so tight that he had space to breathe and adjust himself. He wondered how the air would be in here as it was moist and stale. 


“Damn it!” Alex gently banged the wall of Ava’s womb with the strength he had. He was not getting out of here for a while or someone intervened from the outside. He guessed his dad but he was going to be gone for a long time. Alex had to regain his strength in here, he was being fucked right now inside his mother but it was not like the violent sex of Amber and Maria. He could cope with this.


Suddenly, Ava seemed to readjust herself and began to move. It was gentle at first but there were short bursts where she became really active, causing him to bounce inside her womb a lot.


“What is going on?” Alex asked his mother who could not hear him at all. Alex put his hands out on the fleshy walls to secure his position to not bang around inside her very hard. That is where he felt a tingling sensation start on his hands that made contact with Ava. Soon, every inch of his body that touched the flesh of Ava’s womb had a slight numbing feeling to it. It was small and barely noticeable but Alex noted it and thought that it was something to do with Ava’s sudden activity.

 

Alex did not know it was the Nanobots he had created, working on changing his body. It was slow and not noticeable at all as it was a time consuming task  for the little robots to change something from outside the body but it could be done and they were doing it. Alex rode out the ride until it became gentle enough for him to sleep and recharge his energy. He fell asleep and did not wake up as that was the first thing the Nanobots made sure to do to make sure their task was undisturb as possible.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is back by demand and there are more catgirls and bigger catgirls. Alex is in for a bumpy ride as he has no idea what is going to happen. The chapters can be pretty big as I only have 1-2 chapters left that I can think of so might split some chapters up to save writing time and keep people reading along and not wait to long but we will see. 

 

review the story if you like it. helps gets people interested in the story.