- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex is coming out of his Mom and he has to figure out what to do now when the world is not the same as before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alex's eyelids slowly started to rise as his consciousness returned to him, it was like he had been in a deep sleep for a long time. Alex eyes opened to a darkness that was slightly lit by a red filter that had little red dots of various sizes reaching the back of his eyes giving no hint of him seeing anything else or distinguishing anything, it made no difference if his eyes were open or not for to understand anything about where he was, touch was better. Alex was pressed and tangled in a mess of different protruding things here that were hard and round, smooth and gentle, and fluffy and soft, it was like he was a pile of something. All these things seemed to be covered in a slime-like substance that sometimes gave him a tingling sensation. 


“Where am I?” Alex ground as he pushed around to try and find where he was located.


“Mmmpth”


“Urrgh” “


“Oopth”


These were all gentle groans and voices of discomfort as he moved around, these were other people. Alex was in a pile of other beings. 


“Hey. does anyone know where we are?” Alex asked into the darkness but no reply came for a while before he asked several more times and still got no response. Everyone here was unconscious, like they had been drugged here or something and left here. Alex did not want to think why would there be a pile of unconscious human bodies here with him but he needed to get out of it.


“Sorry.” Alex said as he pushed his way through the pile again, ignoring the grunts of the sleeping people here. As he pushed his way through the people, male and mostly women, Alex found that red dots of light he saw when he opened his eyes for a little bit to see if he was making progress, became more numerous, larger, and started to join together. Soon, the red light became all that he could see as he pushed passed everyone to reach it to find that it was a wall that was enclosing them in here, the light was outside the wall.


“Oh!” Alex finally remembers where he was once he pressed against the soft wall that kept him a prisoner with other people. “Damn it.”


Alex was inside his mother’s womb. She had turned into a giant catgirl in heat and stuffed him inside her cunt when Amber put him inside to tease him. Ava, his mother, then worked his body to be enveloped by her vagina until he was somehow pulled deep into the baby room. He fell asleep and did not know for how long but guessed it had been a while. There were other beings inside here, he did not know if they were catgirls and catboys, just that he crawled over them to get to this position along the flesh wall of his mother’s womb. He guessed there were between 12-16 of them inside her right now.


“I have to stop this.” Alex said to himself. He needed to get inside the house and get to the computer, he needed to activate the emergency signal to reverse all this. Some of the damage was irreversible but he needed to fix what he could. Alex began to move along the outside of the womb so he could find a way out. “Got to find the exit.”


Alex pulled himself along by grabbing the other beings and pulling himself in circles until he found what he wanted. The beings in here were of various sizes, the women tend to be bigger and the men smaller. Alex found a ring like structure on a part of the circular room and it had an indenture for a hole. Alex guessed that this was the way outside and he was right. Alex pushed his hand into the ring and it gave way for the rest of his arm to enter another fleshy room. 


“Time to say goodbye to this old room a second time. I hope I don’t come back here.” Alex put his other arm into the hole in the ring and pushed it wider apart so his head could fit through it. Once his head was through, Alex pushed and pulled the rest of his body into the vagina of his mother from the womb, he was being born again by her. Finally escaping the confimentents of the baby room, the walls of the vagina seemed to help push him along to the outside as he rolled along the pink folds of his mother’s cunt, ready to assist him to come back into the world. Alex continued to slide out, hearing his mother’s heartbeat beating fast, until he saw daylight and his love juice covered body popped out.


“GGAAAHH!” Alex gasped as he escaped his mother’s womb. He was blinded by the light but they quickly readjusted as he started to push himself out of the predicament that his sister had placed him in. Alex’s upper torso was outside and dangling from the pussy lips, he noticed that he was several feet up in the air as his mother was now a giantess, a giantess catgirl. Alex twisted his body so that he was facing towards his mother’s head and placed his hands on her labia to push his lower half out. 


Alex was met with a huge belly that belonged to his mother once his entire body was free and laying on top of her furry pussy. Ava was on her back so it really expressed how big her pregnant belly was as it rose and fell with each fast breath, she was awake but occupied. Ava was doing something on the other side of her pregnant belly that was distracting her from  noticing her son escaping. Alex slid down her pussy until he hit the ground to go and scurried away from her to make sure she didn’t catch him and put him back inside. They were in the middle of a grove in some forest that Alex did not recognize, he really began to wonder where he was. Alex ran to the edge of the open space, where the trees were, and hopped over a fallen log to get out of view from his mother’s sight if she decided to look for him. That is when he noticed several different things about his body


The first thing, it was smaller. His body was now around three feet tall. He had shrunken a little inside his mother’s womb. Alex guessed that the tingling sensation he felt in the slime of his mother’s womb was laced with Nanobots to change him, Amber probably set that up from the computer in his room. She was in charge of the Nanobots that were not connected to his phone by his computer. Another one of Alex’s guesses was that he was here for a long time, the Nanobots would need to take a long time to change someone from the outside, imprisoning in a womb would make the perfect place to do it. Second, his ears were different and clearly no longer in the place they belong. They were now on top of his head and were round and cylindrical. They twitched a whole lot and picked up a lot of sounds that seemed to make him a little jumpy. The last thing was coming from his butt, it was a tail. Alex brought it forward and grabbed it to get a better look at his new appendage. It was thin and fleshy with only a little bit of fur on it that was similar to his hair color, Alex noted that it was very long compared to him and the other tails he had seen on a person.


“I am a mouse boy.” Alex said as he held his tail in his hand and touched the ears on his head, Amber had changed him into the prey of cats. Alex had a bunch of mice DNA in his computer database when he first started to use the Nanobots, that is how Amber was able to do it. Amber must be having a blast knowing what she turned her little brother into.


“When I get my hands on her.” Alex slammed his fist into his hand in frustration. He was glad that Amber only changed the ears and gave him a tail, he wouldn’t know what to do with them. The Nanobot could only change his body on the outside because they converted him into this from the outside, so his mind was still Alex without any modifications there. “I am going to turn her back to a human and give her a wart on her face.”


“Did you enjoy my milk? I assure you that’s really tasty, Nya.” Alex heard his mother’s voice behind the log, she was moving.


Alex spun around and pushed tail with his hands between his legs to make his body as small as possible, he did not want to be caught by his mother, a catgirl, and he was doing the natural thing a mouse would do in that situation, hide. Alex hid for a little bit, being completely still as his mother talked a little bit more to someone. Once he knew that his mother hadn’t noticed him, he crawled along the length of the fallen log to stay hidden while he went to go see what was going on.


His mother, Ava, was sitting straight up with her legs apart in the middle of the grove, completely naked. Her ninety-nine foot nine inches body is on full display for anyone to see her majestic catgirl body, her golden fur glistening in the sunlight and her tail frolic behind her playfully. She had a blank face but there definite hints of lust and sexual desire starting to show. She was a lazy cat that would become energetic if stimulated and that is what was happening right now. In her front paws, two humans were caught in her grasp and they were naked as well, one was male and the other female.


“Let us go you big cat bitch!” The woman screamed as she banged against the golden fur fist of my mother. She was clearly the least happy about this situation.


“Please, Yvonne. Let’s not make her angry.” The man tried to calm his friend down so as to not make this situation even worse. He seemed to grasp a little bit better the power of this giant catgirl, Alex could see that the man’s dick throbbing at the bottom of torso. His mother’s scent would make any male go into heat with her, Alex had a boner right now because of the pheromones. 


“She just smothered us with her white ass tits. How can it get worse?” The woman screamed to her friend in disgust of his opinion, both of them were african american. The woman was past the tipping point of not caring what she said, she had enough of this catgirl play with her like a sexual toy. “I bet you like this. Women with big boobs”


“No.” the man mumbled. “It’s just that it’s possible for her to eat us.”


That part was entirely true, Ava could eat literally anyone of us and we could not stop her. Alex wondered if she did so already, she had to feed somehow, the Nanobots and Ava needed something to supply energy and nutrients.


“It looks like you two need a room to talk this out, Nya.” Ava chimed into the conversation between the two people in her hands. She did not seem bothered at all by what they were doing but she was shifting her body for something else. “It just so happens that I can oblige you two in that regard. I just need you to hold on for a minute.”


Ava spread her legs out wide and leaned back until she was on her elbows as she held the two people captive in her front paws. Her lower paws were stretched out that one of them landed right next to Alex’s log, causing him to skirt back from her monstrous foot. He could see her claws come out and dig themselves in the dirt and then plowed it as she pulled them back slowly towards herself with her monstrous strength. Alex peeked over the log this time to see what crazy thing was going on with his mother, he was scared of her just like those two people in her grasp. He was shocked by what he saw but he shouldn’t really have been surprised.


His mother’s furry golden pussy was trembling a lot and there was movement from her pregnant belly all the way to her crotch, Alex wondered what was going when he remember, there were people inside her. He saw a black dot appear in between her labia’s lips that grew larger until it popped out of her pussy, it was a woman’s head. The woman was Asian with long straight black hair that was wet by Ava’s pussy fluids. She was pushing herself out along with Ava’s efforts to get this person out of Ava’s vagina. Once she was completely out and landed on her back on the ground, Alex got a better understanding of what this woman was like. The woman seemed to be in her mid thirties with the hair coming down to her lower back. She was at least ten feet tall with two sets of tits with the additions of two cat ears and tail that were both black fur. Her limbs had black fur coming on them as well with the fur coming from cat paws all the way up to the elbows and knees, this woman was a catgirl as well.


Pop!


A small object suddenly shot out of Ava's womb directly onto the new catgirl’s two busts, it seemed to be human shaped. Alex wondered what this two foot being was when he got his answer right away, a thin, with little fur, long tail rose up that was like Alex’s tail, it was a mouse boy. 


“Since two came out, I guess I can put both of you in, Nya.” Ava purred as two people who just came out of her womb started reoriented to the great outdoors.


“You stupid cat, bitch! Let us go!” The woman, Yvonne by what the guy said, was fighting furiously as she understood what was going on, Alex knew as well but there was nothing he could do without his computer. Ava carried the man straight to the mouth of her pussy as he was lost for words and shivered in fear as he came face to face with the beast of a pussy, soon he was kissing it. Yvonne screamed to him. “Dominic! NNOO! Don’t put him in there!”


Ava did not listen to Yvonne at all as Dominic’s head and shoulders slipped into her pussy very easily and Ava gave a slight grunt of approval on contact. Ava continued to push Dominic inside her vagina until there was nothing left of him on the outside, he had gone inside smoothly because he was too scared to move and fight. Ava pushed her golden fingers deep into her pussy as she arched back a little as the visitor became a resident.


“Dominic!” Yvonne screamed as Dominic was swallowed by Ava’s catgirl pussy to join the others inside her belly. We all knew what was going to happen inside her, we had seen the results and some had experienced it and some yet to. Yvonne fought against Ava’s hand, Alex cowered in fear behind the log, the new catgirl and mouse boy watched in awe as Ava brought the next person to the changing room. Anyone who entered Ava’s womb would be turned into catgirls and mouse boys, Amber had set the Nanobots to focus on changing those in his mother’s womb.


“It’s sick, just sick.” Alex couldn’t watch Yvonne’s screams as she was brought down to Ava’s pussy, the sound could not be blocked out with Alex’s new ears. Alex listened all the way until Yvonne’s screams stopped, he decided to look up and see what his sister had commanded his mother to do to people that discovered the existence of catgirls, giant catgirls that is.


Ava had arched her hips way up into the air creating a huge space between it and the ground with only her limbs and upper back touching the ground as she raised her groin high into the air. The catgirl and mouse boy back away some as Ava’s tail squished wildy around from the excitement and pleasure that ravaged Ava’s body. Alex could see the gargantuan muscles tense up along Ava’s entire form, especially at the claws that were extended and dug deep into the ground. Alex could hear his mother's loud meows of pleasure as her pregnant belly was at the tip of the arch she had created for the one act that she was doing down at her crotch, pulling the woman inside her. Yvonne only had her dark legs outside Ava’s pussy that created a contrast with the golden fur there, she was kicking fiercely trying to break out from  Ava’s cunt but it was not possible. Ava’s vagina was too strong and Ava was using that to her advantage to get a lot of delight from Yvonne’s struggle to hit all the right spots. Ava flexed her pussy and Alex saw Yvonne slurp in up to her feet and glob of Ava’s cum push past and drop to the puddle below, Alex’s mother was only using her vagina’s muscles and walls to pull the human inside to change into something else.


“MMMMMMRRRRRREEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!” Ava meowed in joy as her body contradicted and trembled. 


Yvonne was pulled entirely inside Ava and was replaced with a fountain of cum erupting from Ava’s pussy. Alex watched as his mother’s hips hovered there in the air, gushing her love fluids in the pool below her big ass and Alex could hear each sploosh of the liquids, it was a marvelous and terrifying sight. Ava stayed that position for thirty seconds, trembling in pleasure and dripping it out of her pussy, before she brought her butt back down into a pool of her cum. She had just put those two people into her womb to be transformed.


“AAhhh!” Ava sighed as she relaxed her body flat on the forest floor as her two sets of tits inflated and deflated as she calmed herself down from putting those people in place that they would never be the same. Ava put a paw on her pregnant belly and stroked over it, really happy with herself.


“That wasn’t so bad. Nya.” Ava mumbled to her two new inmates. “You two can talk over your little lover’s quarrel inside there. 


“Excuse me, Nya.” A new voice interrupted.


It was the new catgirl that came out of Ava’s womb. She was carrying the little mouse boy, that seemed to be not even in the double digits in age, was held in her arms as she stood on her hind legs. She seemed a little scared, why wouldn't you be after seeing that, and had her big fluffy, it was really fluffy and poofy, tail in between her legs. Ava lifted her upper torso up so that she was in a sitting position.


“Yes? What is it? Nya” Ava asked the catgirl who came out of her a few minutes ago. Alex made himself even smaller behind the log.


“Uhm.” The catgirl stumbles for words to say to Alex’s mom. “You see, Nya. my husband is still inside. And uhm. I was hoping for him to come out. Nya.”


Alex trembled a little in his hide place, his mother had just unbirthed an entire family and rebirthed most of them in these new creatures. How ravenous was his mother’s womb.


“I do not know how to or when. Nya.” Ava rolled over so that she was on all fours facing the catgirl holding her mouse boy son. “The ones I put in just come out on their own timing. I have yet to have the first person I put inside come out.”


“Whew” Alex sighed a sigh of relief. His mother had no idea that he had escaped her womb when she was putting those two people on her boobs for breastfeeding if he heard the conversation correctly when he came out. Those two had possibly allowed him to escape unnoticed by his giantess cat girl mother. He felt sorry that those two had to experience this but it was necessary so that he could get back to his house and reverse this.


“What do you mean by that? Nya” The catgirl inquired for information as she squeezed her son even tighter.


“I have given birth to two catgirls already but no males have come out yet.” Ava brought her golden tail around and pointed at her stomach that held multiple people inside. “Nya, that boy is the first one to come out. I believe it takes longer to change males into mice than girls into cats. I don’t know why but that is the way I see it looking from my point of view. Nya.”


Ava was right about that. Alex knew that it was hard for the Nanobots to make this smaller or take away things from a host. The Nanobots had to practically eat the host without killing it so it took time and precision to do it right, especially if the Nanobots were doing it from the outside. Alex hypothesized that the black hair catgirl’s son was able to come out so quickly because he was already small when the Nanobots began to desize him.


“What do we do now? Nya.” The Asian catgirl seemed to accept her new life reluctantly. She was looking down at her mouse boy son with caring eyes as he stared back worried as well. “I have to take care of my son and get my husband out. Nya.”


“You can come with me until he comes out. Nya. I can show you how to live your new life as well.” Ava informed her.


The catgirl looked down at her son and then begun to whisper into his mouse ears what they were going to do. They continued to whisper to each other as they talked things over for five minutes. Ava waited patiently for them to finish their conversation. When they were done, the catgirl walked up closer to Ava and said.


“Deal. Nya!”


Ava smiled and looked down at them. “Good, now we can go get some grub. Nya.”


Soon, the two of them walked away from the grove in the opposite direction as Alex, talking as they went. Alex waited until he could no longer see his mother walking on all fours and Hilda, the new catgirl, walking normally to a far distance away from Alex.


“I have to get back to the house as quickly as possible or there could be more people transformed in Mom that it would be hard to keep track of all them.” Alex stood up and turned in the opposite direction as the two catgirls. He had to undo his accident and stop Amber from using Mom to create more catgirls.



 


 



Alex learned that his mother had carried him a far distance from their home and kept him inside her for a long time, around three months. This made it very hard for Alex to return back home to his lab. It took him a few weeks traveling while hiding at the same time. He could not be seen in public or people would freak out to see a three foot tall mouse boy, he had to do it stealthy. Alex had to find clothes that could hide his additional extremities and still be comfortable to move around in. Alex had to scavenge around like a rat in trash cans and such just to get food to survive, it was such an irony. The last problem was transportation. Alex had to hitch a ride on semi trucks and the sorts in unused compartments or spaces so that the drivers couldn’t find him. He had to guess and reason the direction that the trucks were traveling so that he could actually get close to his home, sometimes he was wrong and other times he was spot on which caused some delays.


“Finally back.” Alex sighed as he walked down the street for his neighborhood, he was back. Alex trudged along the asphalt road to the silver barn jetting out like the awkward building it was. It was a glorious sight as the wind blew red leaves to make the building standout even more with all the abandoned houses in the neighborhood.


“I can fix all this when I get to my computer.” 


That was going to have to wait. 


Suddenly, a brown blur burst from some bushes on the other side of the street from his home before he even got to the house next to his. The blur made a beeline for Alex.


“GAAHH!” Alex screamed as he took off in the opposite direction as this unknown assailant sped towards him. Alex ran towards one of the empty homes in this neighborhood to see if he could lose them in there but he never made it, the attacked pounced him from behind on the lawn.


“Oomph!” Alex grunted as he rolled in a ball with his assailant on the grass until they stopped with the attacker on top.


“Gotcha, tiny one! Nya!” This catgirl pinned Alex to the ground with her brown hair paws on his shoulders. “Your mine!”


Alex trembled in fear as he was completely pinned by this catgirl that came out of nowhere and was not one that he recognized. Alex guessed that this was one of the two catgirls that his mother had mentioned about with Hilda before they split ways. Alex looked up at this naked catgirl and asked. “Who are you?”


The catgirl smiled. She appeared to be around twelve years old so just a year younger than Alex. She was tan and had brown hair in a pixie cut with the color being similar to Alex on her head, arms, legs, and round tail. She was 8 foot 3 three inches with a slim build that hid very strong muscles except for the waist, which had a nice six pack. She had two sets of tits, the top one was 58C and the bottom was 46B. Her butt, which Alex’s hands had gripped in the tussle and was still holding onto, was stiff, smooth and lean as well. The three sizes of this catgirl with the two sets of tits was 58C 46B 34 61. 

 

“My name is Mia.” Mia purred as one of one of her cat ears flicked. “And I'm going to have fun with you.”

Chapter End Notes:

I split this chapter in two otherwise it would have been very long and it allows me to do more in the next chapter. I hope everyone enjoys it and reviews it. It helps with people reading the story.