- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex is about to have some crazy interaction with what has been going on at his old home.

“Mia? Mia?” Alex thought as he was trapped below this catgirl’s groin. He had heard that name before and was trying to recall where he heard that name before. The last time he heard that name it wasn’t in connotation with an eight foot tall catgirl.


“Mia! As in Maria’s daughter?” Alex said aloud as he looked up at the catgirl before him. He thought it was possible with the knowledge of a device he had created that could change things.


“Correct. Nya.” Mia winked at her mousy daddy that was between her lean thighs. She scooted her legs back and brought the top half of her body down so that her breasts were touching Alex’s chest and her face was in front of his. Her face got real serious as Alex felt her front paws grip the side of his head and extend her claws out slightly.  “How do you know that?”


“I uh, I am your father, Alex.” Alex sweat a little as he felt his daughter's claws press slightly against his skull, she could kill him. He was really surprised to see his daughter had aged to a preteen girl, he would have never guessed that Amber would do that. Alex wondered what else she had done since she has access to the computer. She could make more Nanobots? She could create more Catgirls? She could create more Mouse boys like him? That last one would take some time though. 


“You finally home, Nya. Aunt Amber said you would eventually come.” Mia’s attitude changed from ‘I’m going to kill you’ to ‘I’m going to love you forever.’ She retracted her claws and hugged Alex’s body very tight that he thought he was going to pop. Mia was really strong. She let go of hugging Alex but still had her breasts on Alex’s chest and her face was in his face. “I can have fun with my daddy. Nya.”


“What do you mean by fun?” Alex asked but he already knew the answer. Mia had brought one of her paws down to his crotch and inserted a finger inside his ragged pants that he had scavenged along the way here.


“Mia! We-” Alex tried to talk his daughter out of doing this but it seemed like words were not going to stop his daughter’s desires. Mia pulled out her claw and tore the pants open along the crotch of his pants to reveal his erect dick. Mia was in heat and her pheromones were arousing the mouse boy to prepare him for sex, sex with his daughter.


“This is what I mean by fun. Nya.” Mia cried excitedly as she slammed her pussy down on the cock of her three foot tall daddy. She was not taking no for an answer, verbally or literally, she was going to have sex.


Alex could do nothing against the strength of his daughter humping his dick on the open lawn of a neighbor’s house. He couldn’t believe that they could do this so brazenly out in the open of their neighborhood to see. People will learn that catgirls were now real and they were fucking out in the open mouse boys. Alex was trying to keep this all underwrap so that very few people would know what his Nanobots were capable of creating, fantasies and a new species. This was making it harder to keep it a secret, not knowing that millions already knew about because of his sister’s livestream.


“AAAAAHHHHHH!” Mia arched herself back as it was now time for Alex and her to reach their climax. Mia twitched as she orgamsed with her face looking into the sky with extreme bliss while Alex just gripped her thighs as his cum entered his daughter’s womb. Mia then plopped her upper half down on top of her father as the deed was done, Alex had impregnated his catgirl daughter.


“Mreow.” Mia purred as she hugged her fathers head against her four breasts. She was stroking his head as he was breathing hard from the work out of seeding his daughter. Mia was very happy with the results as this was her first time having sex with anyone. She was glad it was her father that her family spoke so highly about.


“That was fun. Nya!” Mia lifted her crotch off of her father’s dick. She then stepped to the side to see Alex flat on his back, tired from her ordeal that she had given him. He looked so adorable with his small body panting for air from the sex. She brought her face to the top of his head and began to nibble at his mouse ears.


“I am open to do this again whenever you want to.” Mia whispered suggestively into his ears. Alex’s eyes gazed up at his daughter’s lewd words, were they going to continue? Catgirls had a lot of energy and he would be weak once they started to tire out from the sex. Alex was worried as he felt Mia’s teeth roll over his mouse ears.


Letting go and giving a lick on his head, Mia pulled herself up and turned around to give Alex a good view of her butt. “I will be in the forest, five miles that way if you want to continue. I am going to leave to start my own family now. You have opened a new path for me with this. All children need to leave the nest eventually, this is my time. Lola is waiting at the front door of the house for you. She wants to do the same thing as well.”


Alex saw his daughter walk on all fours away from Alex and his home. Her butt and tail swaying the air as she moved away from the place of her birth. Alex watched as the catgirl he created with Maria pause a moment for him to observe the beast she had become before she sprung into action. She darted in the direction she had mentioned earlier. Alex saw her paws bounce and spring off the ground as she hit the road to start her own life. Alex was going to have a hard time getting her back once we fixed everything. 


“Got to get to the computer.” He groaned as he flipped himself over to his belly. He pushed himself up on his legs with a little wobble to balance himself. He was indeed tired from the quickie he had with his daughter. It took him half a minute to stabilize and walk normally, once he did, he had another problem.


“Amber has probably aged up all of Maria’s kids with the Nanobots.” Alex looked at the silver roof of his lab topping the trees in the neighborhood, he was still a few houses down from it. “They have been put into heat and have been targeted to like me so any encounter with them will probably have me having sex with them until they are tired. I am glad that Mia decided to only have a brief exchange with me or the others could have found me too.”


Alex knew that Lola was waiting at the front door for him at his house, it seemed that she wanted to have sex with him for a long time. The only option it seemed was to go around and use the back door. He also had to make sure that he was unseen by the other two daughters of Maria because they could be lurking somewhere, ready to pounce and sexually devour his little body. He would have to go through some of the abandoned houses in the neighborhood to sneak around. Alex was glad the neighbors decided to leave when he built the lab now cause it would allow good coverage going to his home and no one would likely see him. He just had to avoid the ones that still had people in it, good thing it wasn’t a lot.


Alex went into the house of the lawn that he had just had sex with Mia on, the residents had designated it a travel home. They only showed up every few weeks and only on weekends, and today was a weekday. Alex tried the door and found that it was locked, he had to find a key. He took a few steps back and went into the bush until he found what he wanted, a fake rock. Alex twisted the fake rock to reveal a spare key, he was glad that this house was like that. Alex opened the house and went inside. It was furnished and exactly what Alex needed right now, food and shelter.


“Aahhh!” Alex breathed out a sigh of joy as he finally had a sense of normalcy since this whole ordeal with the Nanobots. He had been scavenging all his way here since coming out of his mother’s womb, miles and miles away from home to journey back, it was nice to have and be in a proper home. 


“Time for some grub.” Alex moved to the kitchen.


Alex prepared a proper meal for himself with stuff from the pantry and a frozen meal in the freezer. It was glorious as he had been eating from dumpsters to get here. After the meal, Alex walked into the bedroom where there was a nicely made bed.


“No more newspapers and cardboard boxes.” Alex slipped under the blankets and went to sleep in a blissful rest he had not experienced in a long time.



 


 



Alex woke feeling refreshed and energized in a way he had not felt in a long time. He looked at a clock to see that he slept for twenty hours, he needed that. Alex got up and went back to the kitchen for another meal. He only had a couple hundred yards to his home but these were the most dangerous with the catgirls out there looking for him, he needed strength. Finishing his meal, Alex went to the backdoor and peered out. 


No one was out here. 


Alex looked all over the place for thirty minutes for any signs of moving, living things out there that could potentially be stalking him. Mia had snuck up on him because he did not know but now he did, there were predators out there. Seeing no one in the bushes, trees, or behind anything else, Alex burst out of this home and ran to the next one. Alex realized that this was stupid when he was half-way to the other house, he was advertising himself to the catgirls. Luckly, no catgirls saw him once he reached the other house. 


“Dang it.” Alex looked down at an electronic lock on the handle of the door of the house he just arrived at. He had escaped potentially being noticed across the lawns but he could be a sitting mouse trying to unlock this door. He could unlock it in fifteen minutes doing a similar method to hot wiring but that was too much time, Alex jumped behind some bushes around the house to hide. 


He had to circle around the building on the outside to prepare for the next house he was going to go to. He was not going to be flashy like that last time, he needed to be stealthy.


“Else, I will kiss my life goodbye.” Alex began to crawl on his belly along the grass to the next house. It was going to be a slow process but he needed to live and change everything back.


Alex crawled to and past two houses until he was on the corner house from his yard, he had gone by unnoticed. Alex stealthy crawled to the front door to test to see if it was unlocked, it was. Alex walked into the house and closed the door behind him, being careful not to shut his tail in the door. These neighbors had picked up their stuff and just left the house completely abandoned and empty, going to a better neighborhood that did not have a silver barn lab to destroy the mood of the place. If he had gone one over, he would have to deal with the old couple. They were old and nearly blind and deaf but they would have surely noticed him. This was the best choice for scouting out his house. Alex walked up the stairs to the second floor of this empty house to peek at his home in safety. 


Alex peeked over the ledge of a window to confirm his suspicions. Two catgirls around eight feet tall and the same age as Mia were wrestling in the backyard. They had white fur, tan skin and the same build, these were the two that he did not hear their names because Amber took him upstairs. They seemed to be very identical so they must have been the closest to twins out of the four. This would mean that Alex would have to find a way around them without being noticed. He could not go to the front and risk being found by Lola, she was searching for him. Alex continued to spy at his house until he found a path to the back door past his two catgirl daughters, the garage. He could circle around the garage and enter inside the garage and hide there until the coast was clear. 


“Mreow”


Alex jolted and jumped as if his life was suddenly pulled from it’s vessel and ran away. Alex flipped around and scurried on his back to the corner as he thought that a catgirl had snuck up on him and was going to pounce and rape him there but that was not the case. For lo and behold, it was a cat. The family cat, Mabel.”


“Whew.” Alex gave a huge sigh as he just escaped death’s grip. Mabel walked to his smaller owner and sat on his lap. The Nanobots still had the effect of making her love me. 


“I am glad that it was you.” Alex started to pet Mabel’s white fur, she purred in response in his lap. “I would have had my life sucked out of me if it was someone else affected by my Nanobots.”


As soon as he said that, six kittens followed in after her.


“You got busy.” Alex smiled as the kittens came up to him to see the person that their mother was so affectionate towards. He was glad that his family’s big cat got something out of it. He had undone the neutering that his family had done when they first got her with the Nanobots which allowed her to have kittens. 


“I guess one good thing came out of all this. I am glad you had a litter of kittens before I change everything back to normal.” Alex played with Mabel for fifteen minutes in a moment of happiness, it was something he hadn’t experienced in a long time. He wasn’t bothered that Mabel was twice her size and that he was three foot tall with mouse ears and tail.


“Time for me to go now. I have to get to my computer to set things right.” Alex stood up when he noticed something about his pants, he had a boner sticking out at where Mia ripped them. Alex quickly gave a glance outside to see if there were any catgirls in the vicinity. It was still the two daughters of Maria playing in his backyard, no one else. 


“Are you giving me a boner?” Alex spoke down to Mabel rubbing his leg. “You are still in heat from when I adjusted you. I guess now that I am like this, you could possibly affect me with your pheromones.”


Alex carefully stepped out of the pile of cats to leave them. It was a little difficult at first moving around them but they realized that he was done playing with them and went back to their mother who already got the hint to leave him alone for right now.


“I will see you again soon.” Alex walked down the stairs once he was free of them and they were playing happily in the room by themselves. Alex went downstairs and to the backdoor to peek out of the window in the door to check and see if the coast was clear for him to go to his garage.


“The coast is clear.” Alex reached to grab the door handle but was suddenly interrupted. 


Snnnooorrreeee! Nyyyaaa!


Alex panicked as he jumped up and turned to face the source of the noise. Alex could not believe he was so stupid. The catgirls could be living inside the abandoned houses, there were plenty of places they could hide here. Alex got into a defensive position as he prepared to see Lola, Maria, or Amber inside this house.


It was someone he never saw before.


In the middle of the living room of this house, a fifteen foot tall catgirl slept on her side. Alex was shocked to see one he had not expected to see, he thought he had accounted for all of them but this was new. Was she from his mothers womb? Did she drop someone off? Alex just stared at the beast for ten minutes trying to think of what to do with her. She was in mid forties with brown fur, that was a little darker than Alex’s, on her body. Her tail was a pretty slim tail that alternated between lighter and darker brown fur. Her hair was straight with a little bit of curl at the end as moved down just below her shoulders. The catgirl had an upper rack of 130F and lower rack of 108D with big areolas at the tip of each of her plum breasts. Moving down to her waist, which was 76, Alex’s went to her hips that were 114 inches around. Alex could see a trail of fur rising from her crotch, rise up her belly to her under boob, split and circle around the underside to her back where they joined up again to go up her spine to the head. She had the same treatment of fur to her arms and legs like the other catgirls except it went higher up to mid biceps and thighs. This catgirl was completely asleep. 


After the ten minutes of not moving from his spot, Alex realized his mistake. He should have left earlier because now he was affected by the thing he thought Mabel was doing to him, giving him an erection. This catgirl must be in some serious heat as Alex started to notice the smell more clearly now when it was more invisible. Alex must have been breathing it in since he got inside the house and did not inspect it. All that time, playing with Mabel, Alex was being intoxicated with her musk and pheromones. Mabel had not been affecting him, she was. Alex needed to get away before this scent took over his mind.


That is when the catgirl rolled over onto her back, exposing the furry pussy to the air. It had been trapped between her thighs when she was on her side. It was all it took.


Alex found himself walking to the exposed crotch instead of exiting the house, the pheromones had intoxicated Alex’s mind so that he had to act. Alex cursed silently in his head as the chemicals in his brain forced him to take steps towards this beast instead of running away. Alex guessed that Amber had made this catgirl have a very potent musk that would enthrall any nearby males to seek sex with her, it was devious. Alex put his hands on the inside of the big thighs and adjusted his dick to aim from the moist pussy, emitting the mind controlling scent. Alex had to get this over so his mind would be free.


“Hurgh!” Alex gave a silent grunt as he plunged his dick into the catgirl’s pussy. He hoped that he could do this quickly and quietly so that this catgirl wouldn’t wake up and decide to fuck the life out of him. She was bigger than Maria and Amber so Alex could presume correctly that she was stronger as well.


“Mmhhmm” The sleepy giant catgirl mumbled and shifted a little.


Alex slowed his pace down to not wake the catgirl. If he woke her up, he was done for. The only problem was that he needed to cum to weaken her control over him so he needed the pace to be a little bit faster than this. Soon, it was game of trying to see how much motion he could do on her pussy without going so slow that he would never cum, that is what became of this sex scene. This went on for fifteen minutes before Alex went a little too far with his excitement as he reached the point that his precum was dripping into her pink cave.


“Hmm, oh, what’s this? Nya.” The catgirl slowly bent with a sleepy attitude, her upper half up to inspect the feeling in her crotch. Alex slowed his hip movement as he realized he was caught, staring up in fear as the mid-forty year old catgirl rubbed her eyes as she became awake from his actions. Alex was caught in the act and he couldn’t stop doing the act.


“Ooh, your back, Nya. it’s good to see you again.” The catgirl spoke down to the little mouse boy on her pussy. “We believed you to come back but I did not expect to see you with those ears and tail, Nya, I thought you would be closer to me. I also did not expect to find you glued to my pussy.”


“Huh!?” Alex heaved in confusion as he was trying to figure out what was going on. He knew what ‘we’ was referring to but who was ‘I.’ Alex had not seen this catgirl before. The catgirl shifted her hip a little to raise one of her legs vertically in the air. “Who are you?”


“My name is Stephanie.” Stephanie replied lazily. Alex hugged her thigh that she raised up and begun using that leg to hold his upper body steady as his hips moved rapidly to fuck Stephanie’s pussy. “Nya, I used to be called ‘Stephen.’ before this all happened.”


At that moment, Alex realized in horror what was going on but he couldn’t stop it. This catgirl used to be his father. Amber had learned to create new Nanobots with his computer and had infected their father with them. Alex couldn’t believe that she would use the Nanobots to transform their father into a catgirl, their OWN father. Alex had been fucking his own father. Alex became sick in his mind but his brain, with the raging chemical induced horniess from Stephanie’s heat, could not make him stop.


“Dad, I am sorry.” A tear came down my eye as I stared up at her mature face. 


“Don’t worry, son. Nya” Stephanie said in a motherly tone. “I am content with this. It might be because of Amber changing me into a lazy cat. I am experiencing a joy I never knew I would ever have. Nya”


I couldn’t believe it. She had accepted her fate. 


“So,” Stephanie continued. “I want you to call me ‘mother’ cause that is what I am going to be. Nya”


I lurched my dick deep into the thralls of her pussy and blew my load of semen inside her vagina. I gripped her leg tight as I had done something unimaginable, I had seeded my used to be father and was currently impregnating my catgirl mother. I gritted my teeth as I shot one of my biggest load of cum inside her waiting cunt.


“That's right, Nya!” Stephanie tilted her head back a little as she felt her son’s seed start to fill her womb. “Impregnate me.”


Alex let go of her leg and plopped down on her belly. He had done it. He had sex with his former father and had made her pregnant. Amber had given him a really messed situation.


“Thank you for that.” Stephanie said gently, softly, and smutty. She brought her upper half down to the ground of the living room and just laid there. “Nya, I am pretty lazy so it would be hard to motivate myself to seek a guy out to have sex with so this was good. I won’t stop you trying to leave because I am satisfied and I mention to you that I was lazy.”


I was lucky that Amber had made her this way. I would have probably been stuck here having sex with Stephanie if she had a lot of vigor. I pushed myself off her belly and moved to the backdoor of the house to leave as the chemical inside my head weakened after doing the act. I had to get out before they reset though because Stephanie was still emitting her pheromones. I got out and went to the window to call into the house from a safe distance from her dangerous chemicals. I saw her belly rise as I knew that the Nanobots inside her were speeding up the pregnancy. Amber had set it so that any impregnation would cause the rapid growth of the babies so that there would be more children.


“I will fix this, I swear.” I called into the house as Stephanie gave birth to her first child.


The first child was a small mouse boy. Amber had set it up so that the children would be designated to different things based on gender. Male were mouse boys and female catgirls, this was the new order Amber was creating. 


“I am good with either way.” Stephanie winced as a catgirl’s head was starting to press out of her vagina. 


I moved away towards our home stealthy as Stephanie gave birth to catgirls and mouse boys. This was getting harder and harder to fix as children with no Nanobots were being born sem-naturally, with some Nanobot help, with their genetics set for that disposition. I would have to work hard to correct this. 


I got to the garage and hid behind it as my two daughters from Maria were still playing in the backyard. I had gone unnoticed this far and was grateful that I made it. It would have been serious trouble being caught and raped by them. They were energetic opposed to Stephanie’s laid back nature. I circled around the other way to make sure I was unseen. I got the front of the garage where there was only a sidewalk from the garage to the house. The only problem was this area was exposed to the two catgirls playing and I was surely to be caught and be force to have sex with them. 


“I have to wait until they are gone.” I checked the door to the garage to see if it was unlocked, it was. I would have to hide in here for an opportunity for when the girls left and I had the chance to go in the house to my room. I entered the garage and closed the door behind me gently. I had left my back to the center part of the garage and that was a mistake.


Behold, the instrument of this situation, Amber. Amber had taken up residents inside the garage as her place to live for there were very little rooms inside the house for her to stretch out comfortably, besides the lab. Alex could see the scratched up remains of some vehicles and other equipment that used to line the garage as Amber had used her claws and massive strength to tear them apart, leaving only pieces as others had been thrown away somewhere. Amber laid on her side on some cloth and fabrics she had gathered to make a bed for herself in the middle. Alex was still amazed at her twelve foot frame with her white wavy hair now reaching her upper back. She appeared to have gained a little muscle as the hints of a six pack were forming to show her strength as well as some weight in other areas, right around the butt and breasts. Speaking of breasts, there were three figures on her four breasts. Three kittengirls, around what appeared to the age of three, were sucking on her breasts. They all had skin tones like Alex and Amber but their fur was different, one had white fur, another brown, and the last was golden blonde. Alex wondered who these kitten girls were but realized that they were the ones that Amber had forced impregnation at the first incident. Alex guessed that pregnancy was closer to a cat than a normal human pregnancy since it had only been about three months since Ava carried him far away and turned him into a mouse boy.


“You’re back.” Amber spoke softly, suggestively and a little surprised at my sudden arrival. She had noticed me. She slowly pulled herself off the ground to give the kittengirls some time to detach themselves from her boobs. “A little bit earlier than expected. Nya.”


“What do you think you have been doing!?!” Alex erupted in anger as his sister walked on all fours towards him and looked down at him with her head directly above his body. “You can’t be changing people into different things with the Nanobots. That is not what they are meant for. You are creating things that should not be. Mom and-”


Chomp!


Amber had opened her mouth and brought it down on his head. Because he had been made smaller, his entire head fit inside Amber’s maw. Alex found himself being lifted up into the air and swung around as she walked inside the garage. Alex’s head, meanwhile, was stuck inside her mouth and was able to see inside as he grabbed her cheeks to try and pull himself out. Alex was left staring into the dark red abyss of her throat, resting his chin on the back of her rough tongue. Alex felt the saliva drip on his head and hair as she was salvinating while carrying him. Alex felt truly like a mouse in her mouth as he felt the feline teeth sink in a little to make sure he did not fall out of the mouth. He felt his lower body land on four soft mounds before he felt the teeth loosen and light fill the cave. Alex saw how terrorizing it must feel for a prey about to be mauled as he saw the purple and red ravenous mouth move away and suddenly shut to leave only Amber’s face to look at.


“Delicious. Nya” Amber licked her lips. “It is good to see you after such a long time. I must say that I am digging the new look.”


“Damn it, Amber!” Alex shouted as he slammed a fist into one of her top boobs. Amber was on her back on the ground with Alex set on top of her four tits. “I am here to talk to you about the mess you have created, especially Mom and Dad! Why change their lives this much? Why create this?”


“Hmm.” Amber pondered for a little bit as her younger brother was furious on her tits, lifting a white paw to her chin. “Nya, I wouldn’t call all of it a mess. I think it is pretty spectacular what is happening, really.”


“Why would you say that?” Alex was taken back by Amber’s remark. “What would people think if they could learn that they can be transformed into this? Did Mom and Dad have any say before being transformed?”


“They would probably be shocked. Nya.” Amber replied. “But I think that they will like it eventually, I know some people who are happy about it. For Mom and Dad, Mom did not really have any say as she was caught surprised just like us but in the end we are pretty happy with the results. Dad, maybe, I had to transform him since he threatened to tell people and find you. He would be upset but no she is perfectly content being a catgirl. Nya”


Alex was truly stunned, angery, and in horror of what Amber just said. Mom had been transformed unknowingly but Dad had been transformed against his will, it was a horrible thing. Now, the Nanobots were keeping them satisfied with the transformation. Alex had created a frightening device and it had quickly gotten out of control. He also couldn’t believe what Amber had done, Amber was willing to transform her own family to complete her agenda. She had transformed Dad and Alex, Dad had it much worse than Alex. 


“Do you-Ow!” Alex suddenly winced in pain as he felt some teeth sink into his butt.


“Girls!” Amber spoke up to the source of Alex’s pain. There were three different color tails next to Alex’s skinny mouse tail, one of them had bitten Alex’s rump. “He is not for you. Now, give your apology to your daddy. Nya!”


“Swarrie. Nya!” Alex heard one of his daughters apologize before starting to lick the wound with her tongue. 


“Nya, where were we?” Amber asked as they returned back to the conversation at hand. 


“Do you feel any remorse?” Alex asked as he felt a second tongue lick the bite mark and the last one was playing with his tail.


“I feel very little remorse. Nya.” Amber replied as she stroked her little brother’s head, especially going over his ears. “That would be for being forced to transform Dad. Other than that, the Nanobots are forcing me to have a positive attitude about it. The ones you put in me. Nya.”


That was right. Alex had changed Amber’s personality when Maria and her accidentally ingested some of the Nanobots in a muffin. Alex left them out without a note to warn people about the Nanobots when he set them out for Mabel. Amber and Maria had been caught in the experiment and this was the price for his mistake. Alex had created catgirls and they were trying to expand their numbers.


“I know that I accidentally did this to you and I’m sorry.” Alex apologized to his sister. “I need to fix things and make everything back to normal.”


“I can’t let you do that.” Amber became serious.


“Huh?” Alex looked up confused at Amber stern face. “Why is that?”


“Because I like it like this. Nya.” Amber lifted her upper torso off the ground. This caused Alex and the kittengirls to stumble off her and land in between her big thighs. Amber looked down at him as he landed on his bum “The beauty and power that I have when I am like this is unimaginable. Nya. I am a marvelous creature. I enjoy this and all the other catgirls do as well.”


“That is the Nanobots talking for you.” Alex pleaded up to his sister. “They are not the real you.”


“Maybe you're right and it is not the old Amber you now. Nya.” Amber pulled her legs around so that she was on all fours now, looking down at Alex. “but this is the present Amber and I love this body. Nya.”


“Let me change you back and then we can discuss if you want to stay a catgirl.” Alex tried to reason with Amber as she looked down at his three foot body. The kittengirls moved away once Amber had adjusted herself. He saw them hide behind some empty boxes in the corner of the room, one hid behind five unopened boxes. 


“Hiss!” Amber hissed at Alex as she dug her claws into the concrete ground of the garage. “And I will lose all memory and decision power after you do the transformation, no way! You are forcing your will onto me when you do that. I want to remain like this and not my old pathetic self. Nya. I plan to keep everything like this. If you plan to go against me, you will regret it.”


“Please.” Alex begged.


“No!” Ambe growled at her brother. “We will remain like this. Nya. I am warning you one last time. You will regret attempting to change everything back to normal.”


Alex sat below his catgirl sister for a full minute, thinking about what to do. Here, his sister was saying that she would fight against him if he decided to change everything back to the way it was before the Nanobots. Alex wondered if it was a good thing or bad idea to try and change them back. Amber stood above him, threatening him. It was a very scary situation, her, a cat and him, a mouse. In every part of nature, the cat was a dominant animal and could force their will and strength against the smaller, weaker animals like mice. Alex felt like this should be a decision based on the size difference between them like the actual animals they represented. Alex was a human, not a mouse boy.


“I am sorry.” Alex looked sternly and seriously back at his sister's face. “I have to change us back. You are forcing your will on other people as well. You are contradicting yourself in that way. I do not want to be a mouse boy and I believe, no, I know others do not want to be like this. We are not going to have society that has one side smaller and the other bigger. I am turning everyone back into humans.”


Amber’s face got a little contorted at her brother’s defiance of her desire. Alex thought Ihewas done for as she gritted her teeth at him. Her face suddenly went calm and turned to face her children. 


“I will be back in a moment. Nya, Lola will come here to watch you.”


Amber then turned and brought her face down towards. Alex covered his face in terror as he thought that she was going to kill him right there and then but it did not happen. Instead, she grabbed him by his feet in her mouth and lifted him up. He was dangling upside down from her mouth as she carried him to the metal doors of the garage. She brought her paws down below and extended her claws into the metal and lifted up to open the garage door. Alex suddenly knew what was going on when she carried him to the backyard. Amber then dropped him on the ground in front of two white fur, eight foot tall preteen catgirls.


“Girls, he is all yours. Nya.” Amber notified the catgirls of their new play toy. 


“Nya. a guy?” the first one said as they stopped playing with each other to see what the intrusion was. 


“Ooh, and he has a tail and ears too. Nya.” The second one pushed the first catgirl that spoke off of herself and they began to walk over to Amber and Alex.


“I want you to have as much fun as you can with him for a few hours, Nya. Then it will be your older sister’s turn.” Amber spoke to her nieces as they came to stand right on top of Alex. Alex was shaking a little bit in fear as some of his daughters were about to go to town on him. 


“Awww.” One of the catgirl daughter’s spoke up. “I want him just for us. Nya.”


“I am having to teach him a lesson. Nya. so he is going to play a lot.” Amber turned around after speaking to them and brought a paw to the side of mouth.


“LOLA!” Amber yelled. “COME HERE!”


Within two seconds, a figure appeared at the top of the house bounding across before it jumped down from the roof to the ground to walk on all fours to Amber. Alex guessed that this figure was on the other side of the house and jumped all the way to the top of the house in a single bound. Alex saw the being, Lola, look up at Amber in a very feline way.


“What is it? Nya.” Lola asked Amber.


“Daddy is back.” Amber informed her. 


“Really!? Nya!” Lola moved to the side to peek at Alex.


Lola was around twelve years old, eight feet tall and tan skin with her hair coming down to her shoulders. Her white fur was the most impressive of all. She had fur in all the normal places like the other catgirls but she had some more places for it. She had her fur on the limbs up to mid biceps and mid thighs like gloves and socks. The fur went around her hips like it was a bikini bottom or panties that attach to lines of fur rising on the back and front. The two fur lines went up to around the waist where there was a fur coat underneath her boobs creating a corset underbust top on her, leaving a little bald spot of fur in between the waist and hip and a dot on the belly button. The back fur followed a single line on the spine that led to her head. The front had two lines that curved in, out and around her four boobs until the two circled around the top rack and moved back to a circle of fur around her neck. Lola’s sizes at eight feet tall were 52C 40B 34 56. She appeared to be the most feline of the bunch as her cat ears twitched and her tail was flipping back and forth quickly. Lola appeared to be the most catlike of the catgirls.


“That is daddy? Nya.” Lola looked at him with eager eyes, like she had been waiting for a long time for this.


“Yes.” Amber said to her as she started to walk towards the house, leaving Lola to stare at Alex with big eyes. “You will have your turn once your sisters are done playing with him. Nya. I need you to look after your cousins in the garage while I do some work.”


Amber stood up on her hind legs to reach the second story of the house, specifically, Alex’s window. Amber opened the window and pulled herself through the window to go inside the house. She was going to use the computer. Once she pulled her butt, tail, and legs through, She popped her head out. 


“With this Alex, Nya, I hope you learn to see that my way is the way to go. Your right that we are both imposing our wills on the other but, my will is the one we are going to go with because it is better. Nya. I hope this will show you my way or it will show you not to go against me.” Amber was pulling her head inside before she popped it out one last time. “Ooh, Lola. you can eat two of the boxes inside the garage. Nya.”


With that, Lola walked to the garage on all fours to take care of Amber’s children. Lola kept looking at Alex as she went with her wanting eyes staring at him. It seemed at first that she just want to have sex with him but she would have hand lustful eyes, there was something else behind them.


“What should we do first, Nya.” Alex quickly remembered the situation he was in as he averted his gaze up at his two torturers.


“How about we play with his dick and tail.” One of the catgirls brought a paw to her face as she gave a malicious playful grin on her face. “It would be more fun to play with his members from the start. Nya.”


Alex was sexually eaten alive by these two sinister catgirls. 




 


 



After three hours, Amber crawled out of the window to Alex’s room to the backyard. She walked over to the middle of the yard as the evening sun was setting to a single small body on the lawn.


“Did you enjoy the quality time with two of your daughters? Nya.” Amber asked as she stared at her little brother's limp form. 


“Hhuuuuhhhhh.” Alex breathed weakly in response. He had been lying here for thirty minutes. The catgirls left his fragile body and ran off into the wilderness once they were done with him. 


“It seems like you enjoyed it. Nya.” Amber smiled down at him with her eyes shut. She seemed proud at the fact that she used her nieces to rape her little brother. “I hope you are seeing my way of things but you have one more catgirl to go. She has been waiting for you. Nya. After that, I will see if you see things my way.”


Alex just laid there as Amber turned around and walked towards the garage. She was there for a little bit before anything happened. Alex didn’t move a muscle as she left, he was regaining his strength for what he had planned next. Alex had some time to rest and think for the last thirty minutes of what he was going to do. Alex heard the garage door shut and soon Lola’s face came into view, staring down at him with a happy face.


“I’m so glad you're back, daddy.” Lola beamed with a big smile that showed her nice set of teeth, especially her fangs. “I have waited a long time to meet you, Nya.”


“Glad to meet you too.” Alex tiredly replied. “I hope you are gentle with me.” 


“You want me to be gentle? Nya.” Lola looked inquisitively at her father before a nice smile. “Sure.”


This was exactly what Alex needed to hear, it would make things easier. 


“Thank you.” Alex groaned. “Can I ask one more thing?”


“What is it?” Lola brought her face down to his, she wanted to know what he was asking.


“Can we do it somewhere the ground is soft? like a bed?” Alex asked his daughter. He hoped that this would work.


“Hmm.” Lola lifted her head back up and sat down with her arms in between her legs. She raised a paw up to her face as she looked around as she thought. She turned around and looked at the open window to my room. “I think I can do that. Nya. Once we are there, we can talk.” 


“Great.” Alex said with a weak but happy tone. This is exactly what he wanted. He presumed from Lola’s look earlier that she wasn’t just interest in having sex with him. There was something else that she wanted and it seemed to be connected to the fact that he was her father.


“Nya, here we go.” Lola picked Alex up and carried him to the house in her arms. Alex was glad that he had decided to rest and regain his strength instead of flee when he had the chance as Lola went under his open bedroom window. Alex had the chance to leave this all behind and accept defeat but now victory was close at hand for him. Lola lifted him up and tossed him through the window and onto his bed.


There it was, his computer. The device that caused all this chaos and the instrument of salvation. But, Alex would have to wait for the opportunity. 


Lola’s claws appeared on the sill of the window and then her face as she pulled herself into Alex’s room. Alex had to deal with Lola. Lola circled around until she was on top of Alex on all fours. 


“I am so glad that I get to finally speak with you daddy, Nya.” Lola purred as her tail danced behind her. Her voice and eyes spoke of things that were not lust. 


“Where is your mother?” Alex asked his daughter.


Lola’s eyes became a little sad when he asked that question. Alex knew what she was after. He had not seen or heard anything about Maria since he got here. Alex suspected that the other reason, the big reason, why Lola was acting a little different from the other girls was that she wanted to see one of her parents.


“I guess you don’t know. Nya.” Lola responded with a little grief in her eyes. “After we accidentally ingested some of the Nanobots, Aunt Amber started to make us grow over the coming days. Mom was a little upset and happy at the same time, she was glad to see us grow before her eyes but disappointed that she couldn’t be the one to help us develop. Nya, She talked to Aunt Amber and decided to leave us here and travel south to start her own life over there. Before she left, Nya, she said that you would come back here and I have been waiting ever since.” 


Lola's desire was to have one of her parents around. She had developed so fast due to the Nanobots that she did not have a proper childhood. When Maria left and told them about me, it sparked that hope in Lola to have a parent figure. Alex thought that might be the case and he was right.


“Do you know exactly where your mother is exactly?” Alex asked another question.


“Somewhere south of the border in some rich young guy's mansion. Nya.” Lola informed him about what Maria is doing. “She messages us about her status. I believe she is about to give birth this week. Nya.”


Maria had left and gone to start her own catgirl family somewhere else. She was increasing the population too and making it harder for Alex to fix all this. It was soon coming to the point where Alex was not going to be able to change everything back to normal with catgirl and mouse boys kept popping all over the world by birth. The genetics would change to a point that he could not revert them to humans without consequences.


“So-” Alex was about to inquire again when Lola dropped her body on Alex. “-oomph”


“GAHH!” Lola moaned as she buried her mouse boy father underneath her body. Her body was shaking and twitching all over the place.


“What is going on?!?” Alex pushed his face from her bust to look at her face that was in discomfort.


“Forgot to mention to you. Nya.” Lola groaned in pain. “Amber was going to change me to make the sex better. Nya, Prepare for sex after this change. Gahh!”


Lola grabbed the bed as she needed to cling to something as she grew bigger on top of Alex. Alex found himself buried in her bust again as they became larger and larger along with Lola growing size. Alex felt the softness of her body and fur engulf his body that he was starting to suffocate in the middle of his bed and Lola’s expanding body. After nearly two minutes of this, with only brief moments of oxygen to prevent him from passing out, Lola arched upwards to reveal her new body that Amber had programmed for her.


“Nya, that is different from having all the change happen over time.” Lola brushed her massive straight and voluminous white hair back with huge paws. “How are you doing? Nya.”


Alex stared up at Lola’s new body that had grown quite considerably. To start it off, she was no longer twelve at eight foot tall. She was twelve feet tall and around twenty five. Her massive hair was long and there was a lot of it that it was like another being of hair was behind her. On top of the hair, her cat ears grew larger, so they could stick out of her large amount of hair, with them being extra round allowing to see the pinkish color of the inside. Her paws on hands and feet seemed to become larger and poofier with stronger looking muscles attached from the limbs. Going to her main body, Her breasts had grown from the small mounds to full grown hills. The top rack was 102F and the bottom was 88E with nice dark areolas and her plump bust, each one had inverted nipples. Following down to her slim muscular waist of 52 circumference with a firm butt around 90 inches to give it some nice roundness on the thighs and asscheeks. Her white fur now looked like a sexy lingerie corset on her naked body to heighten her appeal. This appeal was boosted by her wet pussy that dripped with the pheromones and aroma of an aroused catgirl, ready for sex.


“I am doing well.” Alex gasped as he was catching his breath literally and figuratively, gazing at adult Lola’s stunning body. The chemicals from Lola were clearly affecting his mind as it became woozy and light from Alex breathing them deeping in as he raised his oxygen levels up from being suffocated. “Just need to catch my breath.”


“Good.” Lola lowered her body back down to bring one of her tits directly in front of little Alex’s face. Her mind seemed set on this as the change set her into massive heat. Alex had a hard dick down below. “We get started once you get your breath back. Nya.”


Alex thought this might happen and was ready for it. Lola might have been hypersexualized or become hypersexualized by Amber to tease and torture Alex. He would have to go along fully with whatever Lola was going to do with him sexually to create an opportunity to get to his computer in the back of the room. Once Lola was tired with him and became satisfied, Alex would make his move. 


“Alright, let us begin.” Alex used his own will and his chemically induced mind to grab the tit in front of him and pull it towards his face. He seized the dark areola with his mouth and latched on. He swirled his tongue around to stimulate Lola.


“Pppppuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!” Lola purred as she was clearly enjoying what Alex was doing. She dug her claws into the already scratched up floors and her tail flicked back and forth in joy.


Alex dug his tongue into the inverted nipple to try and pull it out. Sucking at the same time, he created enough force and maneuvering to pop that nub out to have a flood of her milk fill his mouth. Alex was left to breastfeed from his older daughter’s teat while listening to her rumbling sounds of happiness emit from within her. Alex was going to be here for a little bit to play with Lola with the strength he had left.




 


 



Alex woke up in the middle of the night to find himself back in his room lit by moonlight. He thought he was in a dream when he realized he was not on his mattress. He was resting on top of the two buttcheeks of Lola’s bum. They had both fallen asleep during their lovemaking. Alex had gone first and Lola must have done it later, waiting for him to start again as his dick was in her butt crack. Alex slid his body off Lola’s twelve foot body and onto his wobbly feet.


“Finally here.” Alex said weakly as he turned around to face his computer. The device that controlled everything.


Alex slowly walked to the computer with heavy steps. He had not fully recovered from his sex with Lola so he was still massivly weak and could return back to sleep at a moments noticed. He had kept this goal in his mind during the entire time he was doing the act with Lola. Alex sat down his weary body in the chair as he shook the mouse, ironically, to wake up the computer. The computer screen turns on from its slumber to reveal that it needs the username to enter the password. 


“Time to make everything right.” Alex opened the draw on the desk to pull out his password book to unlock the computer. Alex opened it up and began to read the first entry when something came crashing down from above.


It was Lola’s tail. The tail was moving around in her sleep and had fallen on Alex’s lap. It knocked the book out of his hand as it rolled over him and off his body.


“Damn it.” Alex rolled his wheeled chair back a little so that he could grab the book off the floor. This was expending a lot of energy that he was using to stay awake and correct the world from Amber’s control. This was probably the only chance he had to fix everything. Amber would prevent him from ever doing this once Lola was done with him or Alex would give up with what Amber would probably do to him if he still resisted her. 


“This is not good.” Alex opened the book on the desk and started to enter the password after picking it up, his eyes were getting droopy and tired. Alex was getting closer to falling asleep after that task that would seem menial for most but was tremendous labor for him. He needed to hold out long enough to fix everything. 


“Next password.” Alex's eyes were getting heavy as he entered the next password for the program for the Nanobots. He was being careful of Lola’s moving tail in the room.


“In and time to fix things.” Alex finally was on the computer and on the program for the Nanobots. He now had control over the very device that created this CATastrophe. With a few more clicks, Alex would beat his sister.


“Here we go.”  Alex clicked the red button in the corner of the screen to open a new tab that read.


“Emergency Signal - activating this will activate the emergency protocol. See below what the emergency protocol command code will do to active nanobots.”

“Activate!” Alex muttered weakly as he pressed the button to use the emergency signal. 


The screen lit up with a map that displayed the neighborhood with around four dots scattered across with none of the dots on Alex’s house. This was a batch of Nanobots that Amber must have created and given to the neighbors to transform them into her dream state. Alex read at the bottom of the screen the emergency command.


“Return host to original form and state of when first placed inside. Followed by ejecting from the host and destroying the ejected Nanobots.”


“Yes.” Alex clicked the button again to confirm the command to the Nanobots. Alex's eyes were beginning to shut down as he was getting close to slumberland again.


The screen pops again with a new set of dots, this time two. These dots were located in the house behind his home. It was the old couple that lived directly behind the backyard. Amber had infected them too. The bottom of the screen read the following command.


Return host to original form and state of when first placed inside. Followed by ejecting from the host and destroying the ejected Nanobots.”


“Yes.” Alex gave a triumphant whisper as his head was falling slowly to desk to go to sleep. He clicked the ‘enter’ button again to confirm the command. The screen popped again with a new map that was expanding as the targets of these Nanobots were moving away from each other. 


“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Alex spoke softly as his body was shutting down from weariness. He clicked the button rapidly to confirm all the Emergency Signals for all the different sets of Nanobots that became active at different times. His vision was getting heavy and blurry as his eyelids closed. He saw the screen finally change to a different tab from before. All the Emergency Signals were activated on all the Nanobots. 

 

“I win.” Alex snored as he fell asleep on the desk in his room. He had finally done it. He made it to his computer to release the Emergency Signal to the Nanobots. All that was left was to wait. Some targets would take longer to change back to normal, like his mother’s gigantic body, but it would be worth it. This signal was set in stone and could not be changed. Alex just had to wait and see what the Nanobots were going to do when he woke up.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Alex has finally reached his computer and has activated the Emergency Signal. but is evrything going to be like he planned? or is something going to happen he did not see coming?

 

This is a long chapter and I had to change some things up based on reviews. I changed an interaction with a character and had to find out how to do it. I take some of the ideas from reviews and try to fit them in the story. so if you have suggestion or idea, I am all ears to hear it and see if it would work.