- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex wakes up and gets to see what activating the Emergency Signal did to the world.

Alex’s eyes slowly opened up as the afternoon rays spilled into his room onto his face. He had been asleep all night and most of the day, recovering from the ordeal he had experienced upon arriving home. He raised his hand to block the light hitting him as he pushed himself up as he woke up. His strength had returned during his rest that it felt normal, not weak, as observed the world.


Alex saw Lola on the bed, asleep and purring as she rested. Alex was worried for a moment that Emergency signal didn’t work as Lola still had a white tail and fur but quickly, he was breathing easy. Lola was around seven feet tall and around ten years old from how her body frame looked like. The Nanobots were indeed working in reverse and were correcting all the changes Amber and himself, accidentally, had done. 


“Whew.” Alex put a hand on his chest as he gave a great relief sigh. He was worried that the emergency signal did not work on the Nanobots but Lola was living proof here with her smaller size that it was working. Alex could fix all this and turn everything back to mostly normal. His family members did not have to be catgirls of extraordinary size. He had some work to do to get everyone else affected by this mayhem back to normal. 


“I have to first fix myself before I can fix them.” Alex said to himself as he turned around on his chair back to the computer. Alex was thinking about all those people that were stuck inside his mother’s womb right now, having been forcibly changed from the outside from within her. He would have to find them and individually correct all the changes the Nanobots did to them.


Alex noticed a single vial of the Nanobots in the pod for the computer. Amber had been creating Nanobots with his lab and giving them out to people, turning them into catgirls. Alex had foiled that planned and now it was time to use what she had been planning to fix himself. Mainly, the mouse ears, tail, and three foot body he had.


“Energize those boys.” Alex hummed as the machine gave the little robots some juice to help with the transformation back to normal. It was only a little to get things started but he needed calories to make it actually work.


“Let’s do this.” Alex said as he pulled the vial out. He tipped the contents into his mouth and swallowed. He went back to the computer and executed the command that he had written. He was glad that his DNA was stored in the database because it was going to make this next step easier to fix.


“UUUURRRGGGGHHHHHH!” Alex groaned as he fell to the floor in agonizing pain on his butt and the top of his head, where his mouse attachments were. Alex raised his butt into the air as it was the easiest thing for the Nanobots to correct on his body. The tail shrunk and was pulled inside his body as it was an attachment to his tailbone. The tail also provided extra mass for his Nanobots to use in growing his body to the correct height. Next, was his ears, those rolled down the side of his head until they were properly located shrunken and molded to the correct shape.


“Ha huh ha huh wheeze!” Alex gave big breaths as the worst had passed over him and all that was left was the easy, time consuming part, growing. Alex had grown to three foot six inches by what was energized in the nanobots from the beginning but he needed more energy to actually return to normal. He was content right now to be missing the animal parts.


“Got to find food.” Alex got up, put on some clothes, and walked to the door of his room. He needed to find food and the first place he could think of was the kitchen.


Alex walked down the steps from the second floor to the first floor. Glad that he didn’t need a tail to balance himself. Observing all the claw marks on the wall and furniture from all the soon to be return to normal catgirls, Alex moved to the kitchen and to the pantry as all he could think of was food.


“Nothing here.” Alex noted as he looked at an empty pantry full of ripped apart boxes and wrappers, the girls had torn this apart at the beginning. He would need to see if there was another place for food. Alex went to the fridge next.


“Nothing.” Alex said as he opened the fridge door. He closed it to move onto the freezer. 


“Score.”


The catgirls had barely touched the freezer, probably to it being frozen and hard to chew. Alex pulled some of the food out and moved to heat some up in the microwave and oven. Alex was finished eating his second microwave dish when he heard something from the garage. Alex got up and went outside to check on what was going on out there


“Amber, are you out here?” Alex asked whoever was within the garage. He was around 3’9” from the food he ate. He slowly opened the door to enter inside.


Alex saw three figures bolt to corners and wedges inside the garage. They were nimble as they tried to hide from Alex but he clearly saw cat tails as they went to hide. Alex thought something had gone wrong with the Emergency Signal when he saw the catgirls but knew it was wrong when he came farther into the garage. There were two young catgirls around the age of seven on the ground of the garage asleep. They had white fur and looked very familiar.


“Your Maria’s children.” Alex went down to inspect them. These were the two catgirls that Amber had used to rape him when he got here. They were smaller and younger than before as they rested there. Alex saw a small pile of ash near their butts. These were the Nanobots that were inside them. They had done their work in restoring them back to their original status which was a young catgirl. The Nanobots ejected themselves from the host and destroyed themselves once outside.


“I should have guessed that if they were born as catgirls then they should be like this.” Alex realized that the children of catgirls had their base DNA structure to be catgirls. They were now at the age they should with cat and human ages combined for their growth without Nanobot interference. They were a little bit larger than normal seven year olds.


“I guess you three that are hiding are Amber’s children.” Alex spoke to the three kittengirls hiding in the garage. 


“Nya” Alex heard a reply from one of the kittengirls in a pile of empty cardboard boxes. 


“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” Alex walked over to the pile of boxes and started to remove them to reach the kittengirl there. “I’m your daddy.”


Alex moved the last box out of the way. It seemed to have some stuff in it but that didn’t matter at the moment as the box cleared the way to see a kittengirl. The kittengirl had golden blonde fur like Amber’s old hair color. She was about three years old as she looked up at his face with a scared look on her face on being discovered.


“I’m here for you.” Alex lowered himself to her level and put out an open palm to her to show that he was friendly.


The kittengirl leaned forward towards his hand and sniffed. Alex didn’t move it while his daughter kept sniffing to figure if everything was safe with him. She licked his hand and Alex knew that she viewed him as a friend.


“There, there.” Alex said softly as the kittengirl walked out on all fours to him. Alex stroked her head and back as she came out to greet him slowly. Alex stood up with the cardboard box that held a few things inside as the three year old kitten girl rubbed his body with hers. She was nearly as tall as he was. 


“Pprrrrr.” The kittengirl purred as she moved around his body in happiness. She was about half a foot taller than normal three year olds but that was due to her mother being big when she gave birth to them.


Soon, the other two daughters of Amber crawled out of their hiding places and went to see what the first one found. Once they found out that it was safe, they kept rubbing and clinging to Alex. Alex had to take a step back before he got overwhelmed by them.


“Where is your mother?” Alex asked as the kittengirls clung to him.


“Don’t know. Nya” The blonde one replied to his question. She was the one clinging to him the most. 


“She left during the night. Nya.” The white haired one responded this time.


“Do you have food?” The brown haired kittengirl stood up on her two legs as she leaned on Alex. Looking directly into his face with pleading eyes. “We’re hungry. Nya.”


Alex didn’t get any information about his sister and he was dealt with another situation, having a litter of kittengirls hungry. Alex rubbed his head as he was thinking of what to do with them when he remembered.


“I got some food cooking inside, would you like some of that?” Alex asked his daughters.


“Yes. Nya” They replied.


Alex brought Amber’s children inside the house and brought them to the kitchen. He left Maria’s children in the garage to rest and recover from having the Nanobots within them. Alex carried the cardboard box inside the house because he never saw it before and it had a mailing address for him. Alex sat the girls down at the table with their tails dance from behind their chairs.


“Of course, Amber didn’t teach them about eating at a table.” Alex said after getting to quiet down in their seats. He walked over to the oven and opened it up for the lasagna dinner that was left in the freezer. Alex was wondering if he had to take care of the girls since it appeared that Amber had abandoned them after she felt the Nanobots working to restore her. That's the only reason he could think of why she would run away during the night.


“She will come back once she transforms back is normal.” Alex said to himself as he sat down at the table to eat. He had given the girls the food and they dug their faces into like cats, headfirst. Alex calmly ate his meal with a fork as the girls devoured their meal. 


Once the meal was done, Alex cleaned their faces of the red lasagna sauce. The brown haired one fought against him as he tried to clean her and he felt the power within her body. He got a few scratches from her before her sisters stepped in to calm her down so he could clean her. Alex was grateful for the other kittengirls for this help because he would have lost at his current height of 3’11.” His full height would stand a better chance against the might of these kitten girls.


“I need to get bigger.” Alex said to himself as he went back to the kitchen to check the box that was labeled for him. He had Nanobots in himself programmed to grow when he had calories to spare so he could return to normal. He needed a lot of food to make it happen and the girls had cleared out the place. 


“Maybe I will check someone else's house or go shopping.” Alex talked to himself as he opened the box. He was home and had access to his wallet and bank account to purchase items once again instead of rummaging through garbage bins. Alex reached into the box and shuffled around 10 or so small sealed rectangular objects.


“What’s this?” Alex pulled one out to see what this object was.


“Food!” Alex exclaimed as he looked at the energy bar. He looked over the side to check the nutrient facts. “And loaded with calories!”


Alex opened the sealed energy bar and ate the ‘Brain Experience Point Growth’ bar. He didn’t see any value in what they were trying to advertise but it was perfect for a small person like him to get big again. He ate all the bars within the box as fast as he could.


“Ooh.” He groaned as he clutched his stomach from stuffing it with high caloric food. His belly would be livid at how many calories he just put inside himself but it was actually glad. Alex felt the tingling sensation of the Nanobots working in his stomach and then spreading throughout the rest of it.


“This is weird.” Alex fell to the ground, writhing as his body worked the huge amount of calories he had ingested. Alex wondered if this is what the girls felt when he activated the Nanobots because it felt weird. 


“Aaahh!” Alex screamed in pain on the kitchen floor as he arched his body on his back. The tingling sensation erupted everywhere as he began his growth back to normal. He felt his legs, arms, and back extend as the Nanobots worked their magic. It felt strange having one’s bones and flesh increase in size so quickly


“Huh huh.” Alex gasped as the Nanobots finished their task. Alex rolled over to his body and spread his arms and legs wide to appreciate what he had. He was back to his normal self. Those energy bars really shorten a process that would have taken a long time.Alex got on his hands and knees to stand back up as a teenager.


“Hhrrk!” Alex gripped his stomach as a sudden movement there caused him to freeze up. 


“Bblleeaaghh!”


Alex bleached out a small silver vomit. It was the Nanobots. Alex had programmed them to leave his body once he was at full height again. It was a metallic puddle of Nanobots that he had created and it was right in front of him now.


“Got to clean this up.” Alex said as he stood up at his full height to grab a washcloth. He was 5’2” now as he collected a cup to hold the Nanobots. The robots knew that he should have grown a little during his time period away. They were smart like that. Alex wiped up the Nanobots with the washtowel and squeezed them into the cup.


“Things are starting to turn out good.” Alex declared as he observed his normal self again. It had been a long time trying to get back to this state. He never expected himself to return to his mother’s womb and turn into a mouse boy. 


“Don’t want to do that again.” he shivered at the thought of having those ears and tail again. It was a horrible experience being small and having those extra appendages. He did not want that experience on anyone.


Yet, he held the power to do that within his hands. His Nanobots were powerful things and in the wrong hands, like his sister’s, they could disrupt society. Safeguards would need to be implemented to prevent this from happening again. He needed to create some code and rules for the Nanobots to follow so that it would dramatically change one's body and mind.


“But what to do about the little girls?” Alex said as he entered the living room. The kittengirls of Amber had decided to take a cat nap in the evening rays before the sunset for the day. They had not heard Alex’s groans as he returned back to normal. These girls were born as catgirls and not humans. Was it ethical to see about turning them into human? Their whole life would be turned around by doing that. Did he have that right? 


“I will have to ask the ethical committee.” Alex thought about the ethical group of scientists. He could ask them that question and it would be confidential. The fewer people that knew about catgirls the better.


“Time to see what I can fix.” Alex went up the stairs. Now that he had returned to being a teenager and a normal human, he could fix the others. He needed to find a way to fix all those people who were turned into catgirls and mouse boys in his mother’s womb.


“I don’t have their previous DNA on hand so I need to find out how to get it when their DNA is corrupted.” Alex sat down at his desk and started to crunch some numbers. He poured the Nanobots that were in his body back into a vial on the computer to be reprogrammed. It would take time for a machine of his to make more Nanobots so it was better to just recycle the ones he had. The Nanobots could make more Nanobots easier and faster but they needed store energy to do that and these Nanobots used it all to fix him so he needed to recharge them here.


“How many of the people who were possibly transformed have criminal records?” Alex was looking through a list of recent missing persons on the possible path that Ava, his mother, had taken due to the Nanobots commanding her to assimilate the world’s human population to catgirls and mouse boys. Alex had put a stop to that with the Emergency signal. He was trying to find out who she already inserted into her womb and needed help. The DNA recorded of someone who was taken by her and had a criminal record with DNA would make it easier to bring them back.


Mreow!


Alex jumped out of his seat when he heard that sound. He had a fear of cats' sounds. Alex fell backwards as he went crazy over the slight meow from an unknown source.


Bang!


He hit the ground and rolled out his chair. He moaned as he rubbed his body from his stumble. Once he was feeling alright and that he was okay being upside down, Alex looked at the source of the cat sound.


It was Mabel.


Standing at the doorway to his lab, Mabel sat there looking at him. She was big and white with thick fur, no hint of a scar on her. She was a beautiful strong cat that was twice the size of other cats.


“How in the world are you still big?” Alex rolled himself to an upright position as Mabel walked over to him to give him affectionate body rubs. Alex responded by scratching her head as she sat down in his lap. He was not afraid of cats, just catgirls. Alex was wondering why the Emergency Signal did not work on her to return her to her normal size, color, and shape. Was it because she was a cat and the Nanobots were set to adjust to humans? No, that couldn’t be it. The signal was set to change the host to original form of when first injected.


“You must have been near one of my inventions that blocked the signal.” Alex guessed that as the reason for her current state. Mabel only purred in response to his idea.


“Yes, that must be it.” Alex said. Mabel came from his lab so she must have been staying the night in there when he activated the Emergency Signal. She must have had a device nearby to mix the signals up to prevent the signal from being read. Because he activated the Emergency Signal already and it couldn’t be used again for the same Nanobots, Mabel was stuck like this. Permanently. He would have to take a few years to create an overriding signal to hijack the Nanobots.


“This isn’t the worst.” Alex gave a gentle stroke to her before moving her from his lap. “At least you’re not Amber.”


Alex got up and moved towards his lab to figure out what device could interfere with the Emergency Signal. Alex opened the door to his lab and entered inside the dark lair.


Alex turned the lights on as he entered to make it not scary and see what had happened to the place. It was a total mess. There were claw marks and destroyed inventions scattered all over the place. It was like a cat had a crazy fit and decided to destroy everything in sight. Walls, devices, and the floor was fair game. It looked like a scrap yard due to everything being mostly metal.


“So much for letting animals come to work.” Alex gave a bad joke as he moved to a not so damaged section of the upstairs part of his lab. This was the part where he had mostly completed, to come back to, or finished inventions, with little uses that he created. This was the mostly likely place for something to interfere with the Emergency Signal.


“Edible grassinator, diamond to graphite 2000, mental to tech interface, space phones, never have a bad hair dayinator, always slick……” Alex listed off crazy inventions that he worked on or left alone. There were quite a few that he only needed one more tweak to finish the invention but he got bored with it and did not complete it.

“It must be this.” Alex picked up the space phone and spun around to go back to his room to see how it blocked the Emergency Signal. It was the most likely one that could do it.


“What have you found?” Alex asked Mabel. Mabel was on a bookshelf that contained empty cages and aquariums. She was staring into cages for animals that Alex would sometimes test devices on. Seeing how his inventions work or make life better for them. The issue was that there were no animals in them. Alex had presumed that they probably died of starvation because they had no one to feed them while he was gone but there were no skeletons or bodies to be seen in them.


“That is strange.” Alex looked over the cages to see if there was a way for them to escape but when he found none he looked at Mabel. “Did you eat them?’


Alex did not wait for Mabel to respond as he quickly turned his head in self defense as he saw a shadow move over by the stairway at the big open section of his lab. He crouched low to hide himself from whatever moved downstairs in the big room. 


Vvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrr!


Alex heard the sound of treds moving downstairs. Alex knew that old sound. It was one of his four wheel robot assistants. It must have woken up when he turned the lights on and was moving around downstairs.


“Whew.” Alex gave a sigh of relief. He had panicked over nothing. It was only his harmless robot. There was nothing it could do to him.


“You got me worried there for a moment.” Alex said to the robot as he moved towards the balcony with the destroyed railing. “I thought you were a catgirl or something.”


Alex probably should have gone with that assumption.


Alex froze once he got the ledge of the balcony.


Down below, Amber was on her back spread out and that was the simple part. Amber was still a catgirl but she was bigger and more catgirl-like. Amber was fifteen feet tall with a tone body that showed pretty good hints of muscles underneath her smooth skin where it was exposed. She still had the white hair with it down to her lower back and the white fur on her limbs up to the elbows and knees. Each of those limbs had huge soft paws that looked close to hands but held deadly claws underneath that could rip steel itself. She still had cute cat ears and cat tail with a little bit of extra white fur where it was attached to her tailbone. Amber still had two sets of tits. The top one was 124I and the lower rack was 108G. Her breasts were larger than before and they looked plump, firm, full of milk. Amber had a clear six pack now to show her power with the waist being around 58 inches. Moving down to her thick thighs and firm ass that 108 around to give his catgirl sister one of the nicest bodies he had ever seen. He couldn’t break his gaze from her as her swollen pussy was emitting some chemicals to keep him there, aroused.


“It is good to see you doing better. Nya.” Amber called out to her brother. She brought her a hand to her breasts. Alex thought she was going to do something provocative to make him cum on the spot from her pheromones. Amber had rubbed the head of a seven year old kittengirl that was on one of her tits. “Cause I have been working hard.”


Alex noticed that the kittengirl that Amber was petting had tan skin and white fur. Realizing it was Lola, Alex recalled that he hadn’t seen her in his bedroom when he got back upstairs. He had totally missed that when he sat to work on finding the people who were forcibly changed and fix them with his Nanobots. Alex gazed at another figure on her breasts. This one was tan but with brown hair and around seven years old as well, it was Mia. 


“I had to go out last night and find this little one before she got hurt all alone out in the wild. Nya.” Amber had noticed that Alex had looked at Mia. “I had to bring her back to safety. I had to destroy a chicken coop for food. Nya. and don’t ask for any more details than that because you won’t like it. Nya.” 


“How???” Alex gasped as words finally came to him. He had been paralyzed there by two things, pheromones and fear. Pheromones happen to be the stronger of the two as fear was wanting him to flee this place and not look back. Amber’s scent signal that she was ready for sex somehow got stronger that it immobilzed Alex completely.


“It is quite simple really. Nya.” Amber pulled the two sucking kittengirls off her nipples and put them to the side of her.


“You two go run along now. Nya. I have two cows down the street ready for you if you want more food.” Amber pushed them towards the exit on the lower floor. “Your father and I have to talk some. Nya.”


“Yes, Aunt Amber, Nya.” The two kittengirls replied as they ran out on all fours.


“Now, back to you. Nya.” Amber pulled herself off the ground and stood up at her full height. Alex just stood in awe of the awesome creature that Amber was.


“I messed with the code for the Emergency Signal for me. Nya.” Amber smiled as she moved in front of Alex. The top of her head reached the second floor so that Alex could see her cat ears flicking. That was not all he saw as her strong arms came up and slammed right next to him.


Shink! Skreeeeeeeeee!


Alex saw the pearly claws extend from Amber’s front paws and dig into the metal floor pull in some. Alex knew what was coming as he saw Amber’s upper half haul itself above the horizon of the second floor.


Smack!


Alex saw his sister’s body rise up and fall down on the balcony in front of him. The large smacking sound was Amber’s four tits splating on the ground in front of him. Alex fell on his butt as his sister’s large head loomed over him. He saw her pupils were wide with excitement as she looked down at him.


“I used it to give me this. Nya.” Amber purred as she signed that it was her body that she gave herself. She could see her little brother tremble in excitement and terror at her might and catgirliness.


“Give you-ou this?” Alex muttered as he was in a state of panic and utter arousal. He had hormones going all over the place.


“Nya. Yep. I recoded the Emergency Signal for Mabel, Maria, and myself.” Amber smiled. She leaned her head down closer to him. “I had to do a quick code for Mom since you showed up early but I am impressed with myself after taking that coding camp you made me take with you for that summer, Nya.”


“What did you change the code to-WWAAAHHH!!” Alex screamed as Amber brought her mouth down on his legs. Alex thought she was going to bite them off when he felt her teeth but they were used to keep him inplace. Amber dragged him over the ledge as she let go of her grip on the second floor. 


“Wooah!” Alex found himself dangling upside down as Amber carried him to the middle of the big room to carry on the conversation. Alex got to see his four wheeled assistance carrying out a project in the back. They were building something.


“Oof.” Alex fell a foot as Amber set him down on the metal floor of his lab. Alex turned around to see the majestic view of an alpha predator from below. It was a fearful and awe-inspiring sight behold one's sister as a terrifying catgirl. She truly was a beautiful creature.


“I made Mom continue what she is doing right now. She will not stop for any reason putting people into her womb to transform them into catgirls and mouse boys. Nya.” Amber responded to Alex's incomplete question from before. She knew what he was going to say. “Mabel is just going to do her thing but I made her be able to have a human lifespan. Nya.”


“Why?” Alex muttered.


“Because I enjoy being a catgirl. Nya. It gives me power, confidence, and unparalleled beauty. I did not have that before plus I am really happy.” Amber leered at Alex with slit eyes. Alex jumped a little when her eyes did that. It really made her seem like an animal. “I warned you that trying to change us back, you would regret it. Nya!”


Alex trembled in fear as he had fallen into Amber’s plan. She had prepared  a trap for him to try the Emergency Signal to make this all permanent. He should have known that she was doing something on his computer when she slipped into his room while two of Maria’s daughters raped him. He had helplessly, in a weakened state, pressed the activation of the Emergency Signal without reading what all the commands that were being executed by them. He should have waited longer to see what she had planned instead of recklessly going into it.


“Amber please.” Alex begged his older sister. He hoped there was a speck of humanity left in her. “You don’t have to do this.”


Alex was suddenly met with a boob to the face. Amber had brought her pillowy mammary down on his head and smooshed it against him. Alex couldn’t breath for a second as his mouth was filled with her flesh and his nose with her scent. She had so many things that were overpowering as he was met with this aspect of a woman’s body. He enjoyed it more than he should.


“Shh.” Amber hushed him. Amber lifted herself off him so she didn’t suffocate him. She left her big tit hanging above him with her nipple in front of his face. “Drink.”


Alex did not want to listen to his sister’s command but her pheromones were overriding his chemicals in his brain. He was going to do it even if he was reluctant to fall helplessly into her grasp.


“What about Maria?” Alex asked as he bit down on the dark nipple. He began to suck on it unenthusiastically to show his dislike of this situation. Alex felt her warm mild fill his mouth and drip down the back of his throat.


“Nya, I made it so that she is always fertile.” Amber gave a big grin as she bit the lower half of her lips. She was overflowing with excitement as her little brother sucked her teat. “The Nanobots will seek to grow her children faster than normal inside her. Nya. so that she can bear many catgirls and mouse boys south of the border.” 


Alex marveled at what his sister had accomplished. She had planned out where she could spread catgirls and mouse boys throughout the world. The world was definitely going to change now that the first set of catgirls could transform humans into them and one was going to explode with children. Alex groaned internally that he had created this situation by accident trying to help his cat. He probably had doomed the human race because of that mistake. He wanted to cry but was too aroused to do it with all the hormones raging inside him. He was left sucking at the tit and drinking milk from those catgirls.


Thump thump thump


The sound of Alex drinking his sister’s sweet milk was his only reply he could give.


“As for me. Nya.” Amber had big eyes and a big smile on her face as she stared down at her little brother. “I gave myself control over my Nanobots.”


“Thwip splurt!” Alex choked on and spat out some milk at that last statement. Amber had given herself control of her Nanobots. How was that possible?


“You left the blueprints and code for a mental to tech interface all out in the open, Nya, almost completely finished.” Amber purred as his eyes were huge in shock and terror as he continued to suck her tit slowly. That seemed to wake him up from his trance from her being in heat. He was starting to stop but it was too late.


“I just need to add the thing you didn’t put on and it worked. Nya.” Amber continued. “I needed to make the device way smaller and fit inside my head without it bothering me. Nya. turns out you had a program to do that sort of thing and ran the blueprints through it and came up with a device.” 


Amber tapped her head to show that she had it within her. Alex had completely stopped sucking on her tit and had let go of the nipple by this point.


“I have the device implanted in my brain like a chip. Nya. it wasn’t hard for the Nanobots to use themselves to be the base of the chip. Once that was done, I made it so that the Emergency Signal would have the Nanobots follow the signal that this chip makes. Making me the master control. Nya.”


Alex was totally afraid of his giant catgirl sister. She had completely outsmarted him, the genius of the family. He hadn’t taken much of her in the brain department compared to him but she set an excellent plan in motion to seize control of this situation he accidentally created. He had lost to her. He had two hopes, one close by and the other in the distant future. The fist was to prevent her from interacting with anymore of his Nanobots. He was creating a safety protocol to prevent this from happening even more and Amber changing more people. The last hope was the biggest. Given time, Alex could write a signal that over rode her commands to turn her back. He had lost for now but the war could still continue.


“I have lost.” Alex whimpered up to his sister. He would have to be the loser for a long time so that he set things right in the future. “You can stay a catgirl. I can do nothing against your will.” 


“Good. I am glad that you finally see it my way. Nya.” Amber purred as she looked smugly at her brother that was pretending to be defeated. “But I told you that you would regret trying to turn us back. Nya.”


“Huh?” Alex looked up in confusion at his sister. It sounded like sounded like she was going to rape him again. Alex gulped as he prepared himself for the worst that his sex craze catgirl sister could do.


“HHRRK!” Alex groaned as he gripped his head from a tingling sensation that erupts inside his skull. It felt like the time he was growing back to normal from the Nanobots in the kitchen but this time it was inside his head. It was unbearable pain racking his brain.


“Don’t worry, I won’t let it change your mind.” Amber chuckled at her writhing little brother underneath her tit. “I just needed some Nanobots inside of you to make sure you comply with me. Nya.”


Alex opened one eye in pain as he looked up at his sister’s smug devious face. She had raised a paw to her face to laugh at his misery. She had laced her breast milk with some of her Nanobots. She had literally invaded his body.


“Before we continue. Nya.” Amber asked her little brother. She stopped the head ache for a moment so he could get a breather. “Which color looks best on me?”


Alex looked to see Amber’s fur from the base of the hair follicles turn from white to golden blonde like her original hair color. She turned side to above her little brother to give him a better look at her amazing body. She then turned it to black and had him look over her again. She repeated this for red, ginger, grey, cyan, dark blue, pink, purple, neon green, dark green, and rainbow. She did this to show how beautiful she was and how much power she had over her body.


“Which one? Nya” Amber asked her little brother. 


“I don’t know.” Alex replied. He was afraid of her and did not want to give into her and tell her what like best. These Nanobots inside him foiled his plans and he was upset as well for her thinking this far in advance. 


“I will find out soon enough anyway. Nya.” Amber smiled and brought her boob back down to his face. “Now drink.”


“No!” Alex was going to be stubborn and he knew the dangers of that tit. It was full of Nanobots ready to go inside him.


“Very well then.” Amber tilted her head.


“AAUGH!” A sharp pain exploded in Alex’s head for a second as the Nanobots inside him gave a searing headache.


“What about now. Nya.” Amber asked again. She had turned off the pain for a little bit.


“No!” Alex shouted back angrily. He gripped his head again as Amber sent another wave a pain through it for five seconds.


“AAAAAHHHH!!!”


“Will you drink my tit now? Nya” Amber asked once more.


“YES YES. GIVE ME THE MILK!” Alex snatched her begrudgingly boob and bit down hard on her nipple. Amber winced for a moment when then teeth dug in. She could heal from a simple bite.


“Good.” Amber purred as she felt her Nanobot infested milk flow out of her breast. Little Alex was drinking her milk. There was nothing he could do against her at all. She had completely won. She could do whatever she wanted with him.


“Sleep.” Amber whispered to her little brother after five minutes of him breastfeeding from her. She saw his eyes close as the command through the Nanobots sunk into his brain. He continued to suck until he was completely asleep and his head fell to the side.


“I need to get you ready for the next part. Nya.” Amber turned around and walked away. She had some other tasks to accomplish. Loose ends needed to be fixed from her brother’s Emergency Signal. She had done what she needed to do with Alex. 

 

Alex just laid there asleep. He was having a weird dream that he was in a tickle machine. He had never built one of those. In his dream, Alex realized that it must be due to something happening to his body. Alex could only guess that Amber was doing something to his body with her Nanobots while he slept.

Chapter End Notes:

I have one more chapter after this and the story is complete. The only other thing I would do with this would be creating an alternate ending at this chapter. 

 

I looked over a review and saw an idea that I originaly rejected but the later on and thought about it, I liked it better. I figure out a way to add it to the story and have it end practically the same way that I want it to end. I would like to thank Cara for that idea.

 

I hope you all enjoy the story and leave reviews. it helps people become interested in this sort of story.