- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Alex accepted hthe new catgirl world or continue to resist

Alex was trapped in a cage of his own design, unintentionally. Alex’s lab robots had created a glass aquarium inside his lab to hold people. Once they were done creating it, Amber destroyed them to prevent Alex from using a command override to free him. For once it was completed, Amber placed him within the confinements of the steel like glass. The walls were at least twenty  feet high, impossible for humans to reach but a catgirl, with her limberness and strength, could reach the rim and crawl out with a passenger. It only needed to keep one person inside it’s 12’ by 24’ walls.


“I need to go check on my Mom to see if she is doing alright. Nya.” Amber mentioned what she was doing to the four catgirls of Maria. Amber’s kittengirls were playing along elsewhere in the houses. Maria’s kids were older by the new Nanobots inserted into them by Amber’s breasts so they could understand what Amber was saying. Maria’s kittens were young teenagers again.


“Shrinking can take a long time so she will be all alone as she continues to shrink from her large size. Nya. I plan to come over there and insert the Nanobots in again so she can restart.” Amber motioned to five boxed mail packages on her back. Strapped like a backpack under her long white fur. She could change her fur at any time with the master control in her brain but still chose the one that Alex accidently chose for her at the beginning of all this by accident. 


“I got these things so she can go back to normal for her. Nya” Amber started to walk to the doors of the lab to leave.


“I am leaving my girls in the paws of their new grandma. They will be in a house a few houses down. Lola is in charge of this household. Call me or text me if you need anything. Nya” Amber glanced towards Alex’s imprisonment. “Or if you want to do something with him.”


“Will do, nya. Have a safe trip.” Lola waved as Amber bursted out of the lab on all four into the distance leaving Alex with the girls.


It had been a week since the whole incident with the ‘Emergency Signal.’ Alex had not been transformed into anything or shrunken down which made him worried and curious as to why. It turned out that Amber needed to use him at his original size and body. Alex had to email and get in communication with the company of the energy bars to send more over for his advertisement on his supposed science videos he was making. The company was happy to oblige so they sent 30 boxes instead of fifteen like last time. With these bars, Amber had enough energy to transform stuff with the Nanobots, and that she did. She transformed Dad back to catgirl right after he turned back, infected the remaining neighbors in the neighborhood with the Nanobots, and grew Maria’s children back to the age and size, over eight feet height, they were before Alex came back from the journey from his Mother’s womb in the forest. Alex still had the Nanobots within him.


“What shall we do now? Nya!” Mia asked her sisters. 


“Isn’t it obvious, Nya.” Gypsy spoke up. She was one of the two catgirls that were playing in the backyard when Alex arrived. Being eight feet tall with white fur and tan skin, she was most similar to the other sister in the backyard with the same build, Roxie. The difference between these two similar sisters was that Gypsy had short hair barely to her shoulders while Roxie had it long to reach to the middle of her back.


“What is obvious? Nya.” Mia was curious to what her sister’s were saying but she got the hint as Gypsy and Roxie walked over to the glass holding cell for Alex.


“We play with daddy. Nya.” Roxie replied with a glint in her eye.


Alex watched as two of his catgirl daughters put their paws on the opposite glass wall as him. These thirteen year old girls were talking about having sex with their dad. Alex shivered as he knew that there was no escaping this confinement by himself. He needed some outside help but that outside help were lustful catgirls. Alex moved closer to the corner that had hay, which was his bed to make himself smaller.


“We get to have all the fun for ourselves while Aunt Amber is away. Nya.” Gypsy said.


“We don’t know if she is going to be gone for a while or a short time. Nya.” Roxie followed after her sister. These two catgirls were in sync in their thought process.


“So we better play while we can. Nya.” These two catgirls made their sale pitch


“I see where you are going with this. Nya.” Lola replied. She sounded the most concerned out of the four. “But shouldn’t we consider how daddy is feeling about all this? There is a possibility he doesn’t like it.”


“We can use his dick to see if he likes it or not. Nya.” Roxie pointed to her crotch area. “If it gets hard and stiff, guys like it. Nya.”


Alex didn’t like where this was going. Getting an erection as a test to see if he was enjoying it was bad news for him, the girls pheromones if they were in heat would cause him an erection. The glass wall right now was blocking any pheromones from coming in. He did not know if the girls were in heat or not. If they were, he would get an erection once they came in.


“Girls, I-” Alex tried to stop them but he was interrupted.


“I like the sound of it. Nya.” Mia spoke up in a happy tone. “If daddy has an erection, he is enjoying it and we can make babies. I don’t see a problem with this.”


“Sigh”


Lola sighed.


“I guess that is a good measure of seeing if daddy is okay with it. Nya.” Lola, the one that seemed the most sensible of the four and the catgirl in charge, had given in to her sisters. The one that was on Alex’s side had given up on him. “Who goes first?”


“Us, obviously.” Roxie and Gypsy said in unison. 


“Huh? Why you first? Nya.” Mia wanted to go first. She was the one that wanted to be independent and start her own family. She was innocent in her desire but her one was one that would have huge implications in the world.


“We thought it up. Nya.” Gypsy replied as Roxie was typing on a phone she picked up on a table in the lab. Roxie put it down and went next to Gypsy. They nodded towards each and crouched down low. 


Boing!


The two catgirls leapt to the top of the glass walls and perched on top before dropping head first to the inside of Alex’s prison. They landed with their front paws and gracefully moved out into the cage like a cat landing from a tall height. It was impressive feet for two eight foot tall catgirls to reach that high and come down unscathed. Alex was a little scared as he felt an erection build up. These catgirls were in heat.


“Can we do this outside the glass cage?” Alex whimpered as Gypsy and Roxie got closer to his corner. “We can do more stuff outside the cage than in here. All I got is this hay bed.”


“We can see about that in a little bit. Nya.” Roxie answered. 


“We are just not old enough to watch you outside. Nya.” Gypsy followed after her sister.


“But we will soon be old enough to watch daddy. Nya” Roxie came closer to him.


“Anywhere in the house. Nya” Gypsy put herself right next to Roxie as they loomed over him in the corner.


“Oooohhh '' The girls arched backwards as something invisible struck them. Gypsy and Roxie suddenly grabbed each other as pain hit them from inside. Alex knew that it wasn’t a sudden attack. They were about to grow.


Gypsy and Roxie were growing in unison as Roxie had clearly messaged Amber just a moment ago to change them. Amber had been happy to oblige as they had eaten some of the energy bars before she left. The first thing Alex obviously noticed in his corner was that Gypsy and Roxie were getting taller. They were no longer eight feet tall but were now nine feet tall and pushing past that. Their thighs were expanding and their hips widened as their growth was more than just a size increase, it was an age increase as well. The two catgirls within the cage hips moved from a young teenager to an adult hip. Alex turned his gaze up from their hips to their slim waist to their bust. The girls were at 10 feet now, still hugging each other in groans of growth. Their busts were pressed firmly against each other, bulging with overflow from their sides. They were like twins so everything that happened to one happened to the other as they grew in perfect sync with each other. Alex saw their white tails circle around in front of him and become intertwined with each other as Roxie and Gypsy grew more and more. The final part as they finished their growth, black hair sprouted from their front paws, the tail, and the ears. The hair close to their head became more grayish as they changed truly into a matching set.


“MMyyyeeoooowwww!” Roxie and Gypsy groaned as they started to enter the final stages of their growth at 12 feet tall. Gypsy’s hair grew to the same length as Roxie’s hair to make them look like identical twins. They were becoming like siamese twin cats.


“Nnrrgh!” They groaned again as they surged to 14 feet. They interlocked that hand paws together tightly as they shared the same discomfort. Four pairs of breasts were pressed firmly in between the two of them, ballooning out from between, pulling them apart as they pushed to become closer. The two tails were tied together as they tried to come undone but they were entwined so much it was like a sweet tight hug between them coming from their butts.


“Aaaahhh!” Roxie and Gypsy sighed as their growth stopped and the Nanobots within them completed their tasks. The two catgirls loosen their embrace and turned to Alex to show what they had become.


Gypsy and Roxie had grown to become 17 feet tall. Their age had become around 25 years old, gone where the childish look on their face and body. They had slim tan shoulders that went down to some robust busts. Their top rack was 120G and the bottom rack was 104E. The hips were a slim 76 and the hips were 110 inches around. The thick thighs were hiding the strong muscles underneath as the two catgirls encircled Alex. They pushed Alex out of the corner with their encircling that he was in the middle of the glass cage. He got to see the glory of their new fur color as they paraded around him to observe their meal. They were absolutely identical now except for one detail, their eyes. Gypsy had a blue human like eye on her right side and yellow cat eye on her left side while Roxie had it opposite with a human blue eye on her left side and yellow cat eye on her right side.


“He has an erection so he must be enjoying this. Nya.” Roxie called out their sisters on the outside.They were informing that Alex liked it but in reality he was worried but their pheromones caused him to have an erection in this tightly enclosed area.


“Nya, we can have all the fun then because he says it is okay.” Gypsy responded. They continued their encircling but slowed down a little.


“What should we do with you first? Nya.” 


“How about the butt? Nya.”


“Sounds good to me. Nya.” Roxie replied.


The girls were making this sound like a game. That is how they saw it. 


Gypsy walked over to Alex. He scampered back but there was nowhere for him to run. Gypsy’s head descended down towards his feet and gripped them in her mouth. She lifted Alex up by his legs and turned towards her sister. Roxie was already preparing herself for what they were going to do to Alex. She had knelt down on her chest so that her ass was sticking high into the air. Roxie brought her front paws back to grab her butt cheeks and pull them apart, revealing a puckering asshole. It seemed a little large but that is probably something that they requested from Amber. Alex saw himself going straight towards that asshole.


“Wait, Girls!” Alex wiggled his body as he was lowered face to face with Roxie’s asshole. It reeked of shit as he whiffed it in. “I’m not getting an erection on my own accord. You all have a scent that causes men to be aroused. We will always be aroused if you are turned on. I really don’t want this!”


Gypsy has used one of her furry fingers and jammed it into Roxie’s asshole. Roxie moaned as Gypsy twirled it around to loosen her tight anus. After a few seconds, while ignoring Alex’s pleas, shoved another finger inside and pulled it apart. Alex caught a waft of cat shit that caused him to gag and close his mouth for a second. He was going to need to hold his breath. Gyspy started to lower his head towards the gaping anus.


“No! Please stop! I to-mmggth!” Alex’s voice was muffled as Gypsy put his head inside her sister’s ass. He quickly put his arms up to the butt cheeks of Roxie to force his head out of this stinky ass but Gypsy grabbed his butt and thrust him a little deeper until his shoulders were within Roxie. He couldn’t go any farther than this but it was enough to pinch shoulders by the anus ring to prevent him from pushing out.


“Gggaacckkk!” Alex gagged as the horrible odor of Roxie’s digestive systems burned his nostrils. This had to be the worst smell ever. It was a mixture of cat and human shit all in one. He didn’t know how this could get any worse.


That is when he felt his feet slide into a tight hole.


Gypsy had turned around and spread open her butt cheeks. Alex’s lower half was sticking out of Roxie’s butt cheeks. Alex was choking on Roxie’s fumes that his legs were not doing anything at all at the moment. Gypsy pulled apart her anus and guided it to Alex’s feet where they slid right in. Things got tough when she reached his knees but he was securing stuck inside two assholes


“Mmmmhmm, so good. Nya!” Roxie and Gypsy said in harmony. Alex had suddenly got very violent as he found himself stuck inside the two catgirl’s anuses. Their butts were pressed tightly together to prevent any escape. The butt cheeks jiggled as he thrashed inside them, causing more pleasure for the catgirls. 


“Yes, Daddy! Struggle against your daughter’s asses.” The two catgirls were raptured by their father’s toil to escape. These girls, who age themselve to be older than him, scoffed as every push and pull to escape one led him deeper into the other. He was making no progress at all.


Lola and Mia were outside the cage as they watched their sisters age up and use their father like a dildo between them. Roxie and Gypsy were leaning against the glass cage, top breasts squished against it, moaning as they sexually played with their father. Lola had a look of concern on her face while Mia had one of excitement.




 


 



“Come on, daddy, you got to play with me.” Mia said as she sat on top of Alex on the green lawn.


It had been two days since Roxie and Gypsy became bigger and adults. With them being older and bigger, came some benefits. The first being, Alex was able to leave the glass cage. They would take Alex out of the cage to play with or walk him. They didn’t think that he could escape with Roxie and Gypsy being big, they would catch up to him if he left the neighborhood. It was also presumed that the neighborhood would be safe as Amber had infected all the residents here with Nanobots, creating a place for catgirls and mouseboys. So this action was their way of being kind to him rather than just leaving him cooped up in the lab behind glass. 


“I have just gone three rounds, give me a break.” Alex panted as his penis was inside Mia’s pussy. It was dripping out with the third load of cum he had shot into his 8 foot 3 inch catgirl daughter. 


“Fine, but two minutes” Mia held up two fingers to indicate what she was giving him. She then pulled her pussy off of his dick which caused some globs of cum to come out. Alex was amazed at how much he shot out. Amber must have made it that his testicles were working overtime to make bucket loads of sperm. She used the Nanobots to make him a sex machine.


“Don’t leave or I will find you” Mia stated as she walked over to the house. 


“I won’t go anywhere.” Your worn out body wouldn’t get you that far with Roxie, Gypsy, and Mia in heat. They were making him very tired. He would just soak in the sun and rest.


Alex turned his head to the house to see what was going on there. Mia was under a patio, typing away at a phone. His eyes went up the house to the roof, where Lola was, staring down at him. His eyes went farther up to the lab’s roof to where his true goal was, a satellite disk.


Alex had been playing the defeated fool this entire time to trick his sister and catgirl daughters. He had been formulating a plan to stop the catgirls ever since Amber made him order more of those energy bars. This plan was one of his last ditch efforts to stop Amber from creating catgirls. The plan had been building more and more with each time he was allowed out of his prison to do something for them. His eyes were keen at finding what he had available to put it into motion and execute it. Soon, his plan will come to fruition. 


His plan involved sending a regulating EMP pulse to the satellites in orbit. With this regulating EMP pulse, it would create a chain reaction for all satellites in space to generate a strong EMP across the planet. This EMP would shut down tons of electronics across the world, sending humanity back to roaring twenties, but it would kill the Nanobots in the catgirls. It was a necessary sacrifice for humanity to save it from the catgirl epidemic that was coming. 


“Two minutes are up. Ready for some more. Nya.” Mia set down the phone, walking on all fours seductively to Alex. 


“I am ready when you are.” Alex sighed. He had no other choice as it seemed that Amber left all the catgirls here in heat. They were craving every inch of his body.


“Good, Nya. I’m upping the stakes.” Mia was standing above him now with a big grin on her face. 


“Huh? How?” Alex asked but quickly realized what she meant. Alex started to see swelling of her body. Mia must have texted Amber. That was the method of communication with Amber. Alex realized that Amber couldn’t read minds with the Nanobots. That secured his plan but now his attention was returning to the growing Mia.


Mia was no longer 8’3” but had grown to 12’ when Alex’s mind wandered to his plan. Mia was still growing farther than that. Each one of Mia’s four tan globes were expanding into more of a plump and perky shape. The nipples darken as they started to secrete small droplets of her milk. Mia’s hips widened a lot as she showed no signs of stopping her growth at 17.’ She had a longer time to eat those energy bars than her other sisters that had grown big a few days ago. Mia's face also changed to become a little bit more mature as she seems to age around 20. Her hair lengthened a little but still kept it short and messy. Mia stretched backwards as she let the Nanobots finish their work on her with a gratifying moan.


“AAHHHH”


With a sudden surge, Mia grew to 24 feet. Alex marveled and was scared as his daughter was the largest catgirl he had seen outside of his mother. Mia was above him looking down with a grin.


“Time to get things started. Nya.” Mia purred.


Alex screamed in pain and pleasure as Mia had her way with him, it was forceful. Mia was only satisfied with sticking Alex’s body in her vagina, halfway that is and only his bottom half. Her pheromones drenched his nostrils that his body could help but react by cumming many times in her as she constantly jerked off with him like a dildo at many different angles. She was bent on making sure every drop of his seed was inside her vagina. This went on for two hours until Alex’s body was absolutely limp from the sexual exhaustion he had with her.


“It looks like you are down for now, Nya.” Mia pulled Alex’s unconscious body from her vagina onto the lawn. A trail of her cum clung to him as he was set down on the green with very little dry spots on him from her vagainal fluids. “It was very fun, daddy.”


Mia stopped for a moment and put her hand on her stomach. She felt something going on inside.


“And husby. Nya.”


Mia smiled as she knew that the Nanobots inside her were doing their task. Unconscious Alex was unaware by the bulging in Mia’s stomach region as something was growing inside, but he would be concerned if he was awake for it. The Nanobots had used his seed from being used like a dildo to fertilize some of Mia's eggs, storing and persevering some for later. Mia’s belly grew as she sat down to enjoy the feeling of having children inside her. This had been her dream to start a family and go off on her own. It had been stopped earlier by Alex’s Emergency Signal but Amber had found a way around it to give her what she wanted, and have it come quicker than anticipated. 


“So many babies inside of me. Nya!” Mia purred as she rubbed her massively tan pregnant belly. She had gone for six months pregnant at her request from Amber so that she had a week or two with catgirl’s fast pregnancy of about two or so months before they gave birth. Mia did not look six months pregnant as there were many babies in her womb, 10 to be exact. 6 were kittengirls and 4 were mouseboys, the large amount inside made her have a huge pregnant belly.


“I will definitely be a momma, Nya.” Mia sighed gratefully. She was very happy with the children inside her womb. “I’m gonna have my own family and I am going to name them…” Mia went on a rant of what she was going to name her children. She had thought up hundreds of names for her children, male and female. She went on for an half an hour saying names and reasons. 


“Lilac, if she has a Lilac flower birthmark or the same color eyes as the flower….” 


Mia rolled over to her front side and started to walk off. She continued to talk about her dream children as she wandered out of the neighborhood to actually start it now that there was no Emergency Signal. After a few minutes, she was out of earshot from her old home as she was going to pave her own way, leaving a sleeping Alex alone in the lawn.


Lola, who had watched all of this go down from her perch on the roof, got up and started to head down. Pouncing all the way down, she got on two legs to walk to her unconscious father. He was a little sturdy thanks to the Nanobot forcing him to produce a lot of semen for the girls to enjoy, but that didn’t help if one of them went really far. Lola bent down and picked him up in her arms. He was light to her as her catgirl strength made her really strong. She turned and started to walk to the lab. She got inside and started to move him towards the glass cage. She went up the stairs where she transferred carrying him in her arms to hold him like a kitten in her teeth. Lola got on all fours and hopped down into the glass cage.


“You are getting a lot of attention from them, nya, then they are done with you.” Lola spoke after placing him down in his home. “It is a little sad, really.” 


Lola was the most concerned about Alex’s well being. She wanted a proper father daughter relationship but she knew that it would be hard. Her father was a human and she was a catgirl. The world belonged to the humans and the catgirls had only just appeared, there was no telling what would happen when they would meet as species to species. The catgirl's existence was known in the world but only in small circles as the humans were trying to discover if they could coexist, was it war, or if the lewd fantasy dream was worth it? It was a huge debate and Alex was having his own thoughts about it, Lola thought. Could he accept her as his true daughter if there was no other choice, or would he try to make her human if he could. He had tried and failed, but would he try again? That was the thought in Lola’s mind that made it hard to see if the relationship could exist.


That and the tingling in her groin.


Lola had been fighting that growing urge that had come when she became a young teen again, the puberty of a catgirl, coming into heat. Her sisters had given in to it and become truly large catgirls. Gypsy and Roxie would patrol the neighborhoods and surrounding area for a human male to play with, they would hunt for ones that were easy to tease and would remain silent with the reward of giant catgirl sex. They would come back sometimes and assist with watching Alex. Mia probably wasn’t coming back as she had finally got her dream of children on the way and was set on starting her own. Leaving Mia here with her heat gradually getting stronger and stronger, it was not something that Lola wanted while trying to get closer to her father, at least not that way. 


“Must stay strong, Nya.” Lola leaped out of the home that Amber had constructed with control over Alex’s robots. Lola needed not to be around Alex as she felt her pussy reddening and swelling, it would be dripping soon if she stayed in the confined space just a little bit longer. 


“I need to stay away until this goes over.”  Lola walked on all fours towards the house section and exited the lab. She laid down on a scratched up coach and let the sunlight bathe her. She brought a finger paw to her pussy as the tingling was not settling down now that she was gone. This would be hard for her to deal with as the last time it was forced on her by Amber before the “Emergency Signal,” this was a natural heat.


“At least dad will like the alone time not being dominated by catgirls. Nya” Lola began to play with herself to prevent herself from forcing herself on Alex.




 


 



Almost a week and a half went by since the incident with Mia, Alex had mostly peaceful time with little interruption from the catgirl daughters. Lola had not made any advances on him as she seemed to be the one that actually cared about his father's status and obeying Amber's command to watch him. Roxie and Gypsy returned on occasions and the sexual encounter with those 17 foot tall catgirls ensued. Those times were brief and quick so they were rarely a bother.


Alex had completed his plan with the rest he got. He knew what equipment he needed and the route to take to the roof. He only needed about a few minutes once he was up there. Once set up, the EMP would stop all the Nanobots and Amber’s control would be gone. All that was required was to be left unattended for a little bit outside of his glass cage.


“Can I stretch my legs a little bit, Lola?” Alex asked his daughter.


Lola, who had been in a corner of the lab, looked up with redness in her face. She rolled over and walked with 8 foot body to the cage. She leaped up to the rim and clung on there with all fours firmly gripping up there as she called down to Alex in a heavy breathing voice. 


“I’m a little busy at the moment. I am worried you would run off while I am not looking. I will keep you here until I am not busy. Nya.”


“I can just stay in the lab. I just want to stretch my legs somewhere where I am confined by 24 by 24 walls. You can lock the place so I won’t get out.”


Alex had planned for this. There were two times out of the day since about five days ago that Lola would go to an absolutely empty and hidden corner of the lab where she couldn’t be seen or heard and be there for about fifteen minutes with no amount of screaming and calling from anyone that would disturb her. Alex had picked this time to put his plan in motion because Lola wouldn’t do anything to stop him, Roxie and Gypsy never visited back at this time, and Mia disappeared entirely so he didn’t have to worry about her watching him. If he could get Lola to just let him out for this little bit, his plan would work.


“Hmm, nya.” Lola pondered it for a second as she looked at the doors to the place. Lola wanted her father to be happy and stretching his legs in the lab shouldn’t be that bad. Most of the locks had been knocked out of commission so that Alex couldn’t use them with his science brain, leaving brawn to force things open. She hopped down from the wall on the outside of the cage and looked back at Alex. “I’ll be back in a sec, Nya”


Lola proceeded to go over the exits of the lab and make sure they were securely shut and locked. She was going to let him walk a little bit in the lab. She had contemplated just forcing him to wait as she knew it was almost time bi-daily mastubations. Her heat was getting overwhelming where it was lasting longer and becoming uncontrollable, she had nearly sought out her father last evening but held herself back. She could see know how her sister’s easily went into their passions with this intensity for sex, it was mind numbing trying to stop it. It was this that she was going to be busy with and the decision to let him out as she went to her corner for it. She decided in the end that Alex being happy and that he couldn’t do anything in fifteen minutes. That was her reasoning she had for letting him stretch his legs.


“I will let you walk in the lab. Nya.” Lola returned. She pounced completely over the glass cage walls in a white and tan blur. “Just for a few minutes.”


“Thank you.” Alex said as she gripped him with her mouth around his neck. Her strong jaw kept him there as she prepared for the exiting bounce out. Alex was thinking about his plan that he didn’t notice his crotch rising.


“Woah!” Alex gasped as Lola jumped and brought him to the rim of the cage very fast. He was still amazed at the strength and agility that a catgirl could have in their eight foot body. He gave a smaller gasp as Lola leapt down to the ground. 


“You can walk around for a few minutes.” Lola said with heavy breathing and a very red face. His head was directly in Lola’s face and she got a full waft of his scent. She had nearly orgasmed when she picked him up but controlled herself, but that wasn’t stopping the fact that her pussy was dripping wet.


“Thank you very much.” Alex stretched as if he was enjoying the chance to use his legs and body after being stuck in a small room. He had to keep up this facade until she went to her special place.He turned around as he was stretching so that he could look more authentic. “I need some space to move around and change the scenery fr-”


Lola was already heading over to her dark enclosed secret spot of the lab. Her time had come and that left Alex with no supervision for about fifteen minutes. Once she was gone completely and out of sight. Alex clapped his hands and rubbed them together. 


“It's go time!” 


Alex ran over to a ladder and started to climb to the second floor in his naked body. The catgirls gave him no clothes to wear as they didn’t like clothes and none could fit them so they made him be the same as well. Bearing the nice elements of the lb, except for a sharp steel piece from catgirl scratching the walls. Alex ascended easily to the second floor and made a dash for his target. 


“Have to get the microwave emitter and that radio booster infuser…” Alex mumbled as he went to work on creating the EMP signal from the scraps of tech he created that survived the catgirls raid of his lab. He had to glue, connect, and program everything in a matter of minutes to mash it together to create what he wanted.


“Eight minutes” Alex looked at the time and his back. He was checking to make sure that Lola wasn’t there. He needed secrecy and speed to make sure it worked. He didn’t see Lola or hear her. “Two minutes for me to add the electronic ray converter. I can do this.”


Alex became extremely focused on the last part of his invention, it was the one that would relay to the other satellites to amplify and carry out his EMP to destroy all digital tech. If it didn’t work and a satellite didn't send the EMP, a single Nanobot in the right place could allow Amber to restart again. He couldn’t take any chances. The two minutes where he lasered focus on his task before he moved onto the next part of his mission.


“Finish.” He said as he lifted the concoction of his tech in his arm. It was a thick rod about four feet tall and forty pounds. He had successfully created the Nanobot killer.


“Time to get this set up and end it.” Alex dragged his invention to one of his bookshelves. He had a secret way out of his lab near the roof behind this bookshelf in case someone attacked his lab and he had to escape. It never happened but he was glad he made it for this incident. It was his way out and to the roof where the antenna was to send out the signal. He had five minutes to get it down before Lola was done with her fifteen minute alone time.


Crrrassrrrkk!


There was a sudden loud glass shattering sound erupting from behind him.  Alex pushed his invention to the side to hide it before looking back at the source of the sound. He thought that Roxie or Gypsy had returned at the most inopportune moment when they never showed up. He saw a different sight from what he was expecting but a familiar one when he turned around.


There was a large white tail, larger than any of his catgirl’s daughters, swaying back and forth in the open space of his lab. The large dancing cat’s tail memorized Alex as he was trying to figure out to whom this tail belonged to.


SHRRK! SKRRRIIIEEEEE!


Several large claws penetrate the metal floors from below right around him. Alex had never seen such large claws up close before, shiny, sturdy, and pearly bringers of death. The claws appeared only a few feet from him and proceeded to move at an angle around him towards each other. They cut a ten foot by ten foot rectangular shape underneath his feet, leaving one edge attached to the floor. Alex was scared of which catgirl this could be.


Clunk! Thunk!


“Woah!”


Alex’s legs gave out as the floor dropped from underneath his feet. The cut steel floor became a ramp with the attached piece serving as the top of the ramp, this top piece was near the bookshelf for his escape route. Alex fell on his side and rolled down it to see which catgirl he was going to be with.


He didn’t get to see the face of the catgirl but he knew who it should be by the overly large tan breasts that had opened up for him to land in the middle of. These tits were larger than what he expected but the white fur on them like exquisite lingerie could only mean one of the catgirls.


Lola, and she had become bigger.


Alex fell into her breasts that had become larger than him. He bounced off one and then onto the next before landing in the middle of her ribcage. He couldn’t look at her face, the moment he touched that spot, she slammed her tits together on him.


Slam!


Alex was surrounded on all sides by the mammary glands of Lola. He was distorted in the pillowy orbs as his body made an impression in the middle of her cleavage. His body became more distorted and at obscene angles as Lola kneaded her breasts.


“I’m sorry, daddy. It was too much for me. Nya.” Lola gasped as she felt her father in her top set of tits. “I made an effort not to give in to the urges but being in heat is too much for a young catgirl to handle. So, I texted Aunt Amber. Nya”


Lola was now a whopping 44 feet tall. Her top breasts were 400Ks and the bottom breasts were 336Hs. Her waist was 224 and her hips were 400, the same as her top rack. She had become older as well, around the age of 25, but still had her childlike nature with more knowledge. Her intricate white fur contradicted her dark tan skin brilliantly for the sexy lingerie effect. Her large poofy hair made her look like a character from a fighting game that Alex had played when he was very young, just now real and much larger. 


Alex struggled to return to a normal posture as giant Lola was showing him no mercy when it came to her breasts. She kept nailing his body to them with her crazy motions of mashing them together. Alex realized now that those fifteen minutes when Lola couldn’t be disturbed was her masturbating to keep herself from sexually assaulting him. Now that she had given into her heat's urges, there was nothing to stop her. The wait she had to consume more food made her larger than the rest.


“Daddy feels so good in my tits, Nya.” Lola happily meowed. “I wished I made myself bigger sooner.”


As Lola lost more of the conscious effort to not abuse her father sexually like her sisters, the act of the giant paizuri became more intense. Alex was fighting for his life in his daughter's soft breasts. The marshmallow texture was gentle and warm. It didn’t help that the sweat from her masturbation and this titty job was full of her pheromones, ones that made him have a very erect dick. It wasn’t long for these sexual chemicals to flood his body for the sexual release of his boner.


Bip bip


Lola felt the shaking of her father’s body in her tits and the small drops of some gunk coming out. She smiled as she knew that he had cummed in less than a minute of entering her bust. He must have been very happy to be there. She stopped mashing her breasts and opened them up to see Alex on his hands and feet in her top rack.


“I see that daddy enjoyed my tits. Nya. I guess going naughty made us both happy.”


Alex stood up as he caught his breath. The strong scent of Lola’s hormones raging and his own cum on his legs were pungent but they didn’t cancel each other out. Lola’s hormones were much stronger to keep his dick erect. He needed to get away from Lola and get the device to the antenna. He walked slowly in a weak trot as he wiped his cum off of himself until he bumped into something.


“You want to continue, nya? I will happily oblige.” 


Alex had walked down south to get away from Lola’s voice but he forgot that catgirls have two sets of tits. The thing he had blindly walked into was her lower rack. When he hit those pillowy mammary glands, they opened up and he fell directly into that set of boobs.


“Ya!” Lola chirped. “Daddy likes my tits. Nya”


Lola brought her paws to those tits and smashed them together on Alex’s body. These were smaller than the top rack, allowing the tips of Alex’s limbs, the feet and hands to stick out as Lola laid on her back kneading him into the second tits.


“”St--ggrrhhmmffht-op-gghgpphfffmm-paal-fffmmmthggrll-llleeaaseee”


Alex groaned within his second paizuri. This second one didn’t mangle his body like the top one, but it didn’t have the same amount of softness in between him and the paws kneading them together, it was rougher. He felt more of a catgirls strength than tenderness with these kneading. It took him around two minutes for the pheromones to install themselves in Alex and begin to force him to cum.


Thump thump


Lola felt the second release of her daddy’s cum. She purred as she thought that she was making her daddy happy. She pulled her breasts apart to see the feeble father, from two quick cumming sessions, gasp for breath.


“Nya, I was scared that giving into my “Heat” would cause daddy not to like me and cause us to never have a normal father-daughter relationship. But now that I have and seen how happy you are, I can’t believe I hadn’t gone into heat sooner. I am okay with not having a normal father-daughter relationship, Nya, if doing this means that both of us are happy.”


Alex didn’t have a chance to speak up since he was too weak already from two paizuris and cumming twice in less than five minutes. Of course having sex like this on her own free will, even induced by her going into heat would fracture the possibility of that happening, Alex had planned to take care of them like a father once all this Nanobot stuff was over, but that asn’t happening with what Lola was doing to him. Lola picked him up in two of her pawed fingers and carried him down lower on her body, all the way to the crotch. The white fur around her pussy was soaked in her fluids and the odor stained the hairs that there was no escaping her pheromones that were coming out of there. He had gathered his strength as she brought him closer to the entrance to beg her to stop but the pheromones polluted his body before he could and the strength he built up was the action he didn’t want to do.


“Hhrrk!” Alex groaned as he blew his load again on the surface of Lola’s hairy pussy.


“Daddy must really like his giant daughter. Nya.” Lola chuckled. “I guess I have to give daddy his wish.”


The two white hairy hills split open to reveal a single pink wet cave inside. Alex could see the folds along the round tube hiding the fact that it was pretty large. Each bump ready to feel him and squeeze him. The sound of a squishing wetness made him know that it was laced with her pheromones.


“Ah..” Alex's voice got caught in his throat.


Lola shoved him into her cavernous vagina, feet first, until only his head remained outside. The walls clamped down on him, as expected when he came in, leaving him totally confined to the inside of Lola’s pussy. He couldn’t move as Lola’s vagina started to get used to it’s playmate, pinning his limbs together. Her vagina started to do a rhythmic squeeze as it discovered Alex’s body. Alex’s head was outside with the furry pubes. His face would be brushed and scrubbed by these hairs, drenched in her love juices already, to cover his face with them.


“Daddy is inside me. Nya. This is not like the other time when Aunt Amber forced me to. This is all on my own free will. This time, all of daddy is inside me. Nya.”


Lola moaned as her hips began to go up and down with the squeezing of vagina. She wasn’t using her hands to move Alex in and out as her vagianal contraction would shift him around to hit all the right spots. Lola was using her hands to grip the floor and wall in her vice grip that her claws were out and tearing up the steel walls. 


This went on for five minutes of her groaning, digging deeper holes, and covering her father with more of her fluids. She rolled over and was on her knees with her face near the ground and her ass high up. Lola was getting closer to orgasming and he was getting pulled deeper in until his face was the only thing outside of her body, staring down at the floor. He was getting close to losing something.


“Daddy feels so good. Nya. he is so perfect for my pussy. He is so puuuurfect, I am going to cuuuuuuummm!”


With that, the floodgates broke. Lola’s pussy clamped as hard as it could on Alex’s body to keep him there as her womb opened up and released the pent up fluids it had held back. Alex was drowning in her pheromone infused cum as her body twitched from the extreme pleasure of having sex with her dad. After a few minutes, of a series of small spasms and unloading more of her cum on him inside her, Lola gave a big cat stretch backwards.


“That was amazing! How are you doing, Daddy? Nya.” Lola asked as she was still in heat and wanting more.


Alex was coughing out the cum that had filled his lungs. He would have drowned in it if Lola’s strong muscles didn’t expunge the cum every time she clamped down on his body. It was over for now, but the effects of having inhaled and swallowed the cum had left its mark, polluting his body with her pheromones that sent males into aroused state, had contaminated the neuron pathways in his brain and nerves that it left only one thought in his mind, sex. He could no longer think of his escape plan or the heist to destroy the Nanobots, it was all sex and sex with Lola. 


“EEPP!” Lola gasped as her body seized up. 


Alex had plunged himself fully into Lola’s vagina, no longer any bits of him remained outside. He had submerged himself into the sex of his giant catgirl daughter. He was fully bent on giving Lola all of his seed that he could muster, and it was a lot with the Nanobots in himself working overtime from the times he cummed on her breasts and twice from when she brought him to her pussy. Once inside, he made as much motion as possible as he cummed inside her for another time.


“Daddy, really loves this, Nya!” Lola said through heavy breathing. She had brought a paw to her clit to wiggle it as Alex messed with her pussy. Her hips buckling with great fervor as she was having the ride of her life, giving the ride of her life. It was only two minutes before her legs gave out and she brought her hips to the ground.


“So good, so so good!” Lola moaned. “SO MRRREEEEOOOWWWW!!!!”


Lola shrieked as she reached her climax again so quickly. Another torrent of cum was released as she arched her back as waves of pleasure washed over her. Alex was pushed out to his chest where he hacked up some of her cum. He got very little relief as Lola moved her paw from her clit to scoop him up and shove him back inside.


“We aren’t done yet. Nya!” Lola chirped. She didn’t care that she was chemically inducing her father's lustful response. She needs him inside her and he needs to release his load in her. 




 


 



(six hours later)


Alex’s senses came back to him very slowly. At first it was only one eye, and eye that was fighting against something crusty. His vision was blurred but soon it came into focus and he discovered that he was in his lab, outside of the glass cage. He turned his head to get a better understanding of his circumstance before he got all happy if he was truly outside the glass cage. He saw the glass cage, only a single wall, the rest was shattered. He turned even more, fighting more of the crusty substance that was on him, as he couldn’t believe that it was gone to discover the source of its destruction. Lola was in the middle of the lab, asleep, purring, and huge, 44 feet tall. His memory came back and he realized he had giant sex with her and he had been knocked out during it, leaving her to play with his body at her own leisure. She must have finally tired out and decided to take a catnap. Alex turned his head over the other way to see the cut out hole and path to the secret exit behind the bookshelf. It was a clear path with the ramp Lola had cut out to assist in going there.


“Time to set things right.” Alex’s other eye, finally finished fighting against its crusty cover, opened.


Alex started to pull himself up as his mind had returned to him and he knew what he must do, free the world from catgirls. He easily broke the crusty film that was over him, that used to be the pheromone rich fluids of a heat ridden Lola, hydrating it would release whatever pheromones embedded inside so that Alex didn’t bother cleaning it off in an enclosed space like this. Once he was standing, he walked his naked body over to the dangling ramp and climbed up it. He found his device, nice and safe like he hid it.


“Whew,” he breathed easier, hope was still here. “That would have been bad if you were destroyed or found during the sex with Lola.”


Alex picked up the device and went to the bookshelf. On the side, there was a wood piece that if pushed in slightly and shifted to the left, would unlock the hinges. Alex heard the locking mechanism shift inside and it was opened. Steve pushed the bookshelf and it moved slightly to the side. A small gap opened up and a small dark pathway appeared. The entrance was small to make it unnoticeable, but it also was too small for catgirls. It was a safe haven for him if they tried to find him. He made his way inside and pulled the bookshelf closed to hide his trail. When he closed it, emergency lights turned on so that he could see his way. He followed the tunnel as he made his way up so that he could get near the antenna.


“Almost there, and the world will be saved.”


Alex found a small handle after 2 minutes of going up via ladders inside. This was his exit. He twisted the handle and pulled it towards himself as light flooded in.


It was midday now and the sun was beating down on his silver lab. On the scratches and claw marks on the outside, a panel opened inward near the top where several satellite dishes were aimed to the sky. Alex crawled out and found himself on a small ledge that offered very little footing.


‘There it is. Humanity’s hope.” 


Alex scooted along this small ledge until he got the firm flat footing near the antennas. Walking on the flat surface of the top of the barn, Alex was near his goal. He put the device down and was beginning to connect the cords to the antenna to send the EMP across the world.


“Mreow”


Alex's heart stopped as he heard that feline cry. It was close by. Alex spun around trying to see if there were any catgirls. He saw none. He knew that he definitely heard it.


“Mreow” 


It was behind the antenna. Alex creeped around The base of the antenna to see what sort of catgirl was meowing.


It was one he had never seen before sleeping on her back. The catgirl was around 10 feet tall with straight ginger hair down to her lower back and ginger furry paws and feet. She had two sets of breasts with the top rack being 88G and the bottom one being 78F. She had a muscular stomach with a six pack that was clearly visible. Her waist and hips were 46 and 74. She was around 15 years old with smooth white skin that had the markings of sunburn. She only had one article of clothing on her, around her neck. It was a collar with a little metal tag on it.


“Mabel.” Alex read the metal tag.


Mabel’s eyes lit up when he said her name. Alex jumped back in fright as he believed he had just been caught. He scurried against the pole of the antenna. He had just awoken the old family cat that turned into a catgirl. 


“Mmmhm” Mabel yawned.


With a big stretch on her back, showing all her lovely assets to the fullest and her deadly weapons as well. Alex trembled as this cat was made human and held the ferocity of a feline. This was something he did want to face with the lethal claws being pulled out with her pert breasts bouncing all over the places. She was a predator with killer looks. Mabel then rolled over to her belly, allowing him to see her majestic back side.


Alex was completely still for a few seconds. He had just witnessed his greatest threat to his mission stretch and display both sides of a catgirl and with that, Mabel went back to her catnap.


“Whew.” Alex whispered. “That was so close.”


Alex rolled around to the otherside of the antenna quietly, so as not to wake up the giant, former family cat, catgirl Mabel. He went back to working on his device.


“Don’t worry Mabel.” Alex talked to the sleeping Mabel. “I will turn everyone back to human and everyone will be happy.”


Mabel said nothing, she just laid there, content with afternoon heat.


“Just a few more seconds.”


THUUUNNKKKK!


A large object suddenly landed on the roof with Alex. jolting from loud sound and the shocking notion of what it could be, Alex scared to death turned around to the sound but couldn’t see what it was as in flash, the object grabbed him at his shoulder and neck, whisking him off the roof.


“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Alex reached for his device that grew ever farther away as he soared off the roof. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He was so close again before humanity’s hopes were dashed.


“Ooompth!” Alex grunted as he rolled along the grassy soil of the family’s front lawn. He was at the bottom and his device at the top.


“What do you think that you are doing? Nya.” Amber said very angrily.


Alex looked up at his catgirl sister. Of all days, her return journey from reinfecting mom with the Nanobots had to be this day, the one for humanity’s salvation from the catgirls. What sort of twisted fate was this. Alex was left to face the one catgirl that could change the entire world to her convoluted dream world because of the Nanobots he invented to unknowingly change her mind and body to this sexy feline form that dominated humanity in many aspects. His fifteen foot tall sister was not happy with him trying to reverse the effects of his mistake before humanity was wiped out. No, it would be transformed into a catgirl and mouseboy world.


“I was fixing the antenna so that the girls can watch tv. They were very interested in tv shows and somehow our signal wasn’t working so I said that I could fix it if they allowed me to go up.” Alex lied. He was terrified of his catgirl sister. She was incharge of the Nanobots.


“Really?” She didn’t sound too impressed with his lying. She then leaned closer to his face. “Then why weren’t you on the house with the tv antenna instead of the lab? Nya”


Alex gulped. She was too on the ball. He was not going to be escaping her wrath. He just had to think of a way to minimize her wrath and hide what he was doing. She would be absolutely furious if she found out that he was trying to stop her.


“Oh really?” Alex squeaked nervously. “I guess I went up the wrong building, my bad. Will not happen again. Hehe.”


“That would be a harmless mistake.” Alex breathed a little bit easier as Amber spoke those words. “But I need to confirm this. Nya”


Alex’s fear came back as she said that but then he remembered that Lola was the only one here and she was asleep. Alex was positive, even with the changes that Lola requested, that Lola would be on his side. She did let him out and wasn’t watching him so there could be the risk of punishment for her but he wasn’t banking on that. Lola cared deeply for Alex and wanted to have a father daughter relationship of some sort, saving his bacon will be seen as a way of getting closer with her father.


“Mabel! Can you come down? Nya” Amber yelled.


Alex had forgotten about her again, even though he saw her just a few seconds ago. He could be in big trouble with her or none at all. It all came down to if she was asleep or not. 


“Mabel, could you please come down? Nya, I need to ask you an important question.” Amber yelled again. Alex was relieved that it looked like Mabel really was asleep.


“Mreow” 


Alex heard a tired cry and Mabel peering over the edge of the roof while rubbing her eye. She looked very tired.


“Nya, I have to ask you something about what Alex was doing up there.”


“*yawn*” Mabel stretched her mouth wide as she gave a big kitty yawn before smacking her lips. 


“I don’t know exactly, meow.” Mabel mumbled. “I had my eyes closed but I heard him say ‘I will turn everyone back to humans and everyone will be happy.”


Alex was a little shocked that Mabel could talk but he should have guessed that if Amber inserted Nanobots in her then she should be able to talk. All Alex knew after that was that the words he said a minute ago in supposed privacy was coming back to haunt him.


“Thank you, Mabel. You can go back to your rest, nya.” Amber called up to the former house cat. Her voice was dry and emotionless which caused Alex to fear as she turned to him. Mabel flipped around and went back to her nap.


Gulp


Alex swallowed hard.


“What am I going to do with you? Nya.” Amber spoke gently, firmly, and directly at her brother. “I prepared you for this new world by giving you a rebirth with mommy but you rejected that and tried to rewind everything. I accepted that and allowed you to remain human during this new world order, enjoying the bliss of many catgirls that many desire. Nya, I thought that you would be keeping your humanity during this shift in the dominant species so that it would satisfy you to accept the new world.”


Amber moved slowly forward on her four limbs towards Alex, allowing him to feel the power of the catgirl Amber. Alex scooted away on his bum, fearfully and slowly, as Amber drew nearer.


“Nya, I guess I was wrong. You will not accept this new world that you accidentally created. I say that instead of allowing you to be restarted or be yourself in it, I will force you to comply with it.” Amber's voice was raised for the last part as her anger was slowly becoming uncontainable.


Alex winced and curled up as he felt the Nanobots inside him start to come alive in him, they had been given a task. Alex felt the buzzing sensation hit his bum. Alex felt the tailbone extend and grow with new interlocking pieces coming together, nerves rewriting, and muscles expanding, he was getting a tail, a mouse’s tail. The next part was his hands and feet, there was not much there, only the fingers and toes extended longer and the nails became black and slick. He was dealing with appendages that were slightly altered to be like mice but still very much human. The tingling sensation then appeared in his head, where he gripped it with his new mouse hands from the pain. His ears were moving up his skull to near the top, followed by his ear canals. Once they were there, they expanded out and turned into large cylindrical circular ears like a mouse, not extremely big that they were absurd but big enough that a hat won’t hide them. The second to last part was around his nose, the nose only became pinkier and not longer but the a few hairs on his upper lip became harder and longer that they went a little past his cheeks. The last change was changing the color of all his hairs to silvery grey.


“Now you are officially a part of this new world. Nya” Amber smiled.


Alex couldn’t believe that he had been forcibly changed to mouseboy again. He had been one before but this was more clear cut and more biological changes to make his body function like an actual mouseboy. Alex slowly uncurled himself as he looked over his new body.


“How do you like it?” Amber cooed. “You look absolutely divine for the world of catgirls and mouseboys. Nya”


Alex was outright furious. Never in his wildest dreams that the future would hold catgirls and mouseboys and that he would be a part of it, or cause it. He alway dreamed of flying cars and space travel. He thought with his smart intellect above others that he would pioneer these innovations and be the leader of them. Now, he had fallen prey to his own tech and it was used to create a fantasy world of catgirls and mouseboys. 


“I do not like it all.” Alex stood up and glared at Amber. His ears turned back and his tail straight. “I look like a freak! How could you do this to me, your own brother?”


“You did it to me.” Amber raised a paw hand underneath her chin, having a happy isn’t it marvelous sort look.


“That was an accident and I tried to fix it. You rejected it and said that it was better to be a catgirl. I am positive that it is the Nanobots inside of you making you want to stay a catgirl. The old Amber would never want this. She would turn herself back into a human.”


“Old Amber would only say that before becoming catgirl Amber, once she was catgirl Amber for a little bit, she wouldn’t turn back. The power and beauty is so grande. The world at your paw tip. Nya. No one would turn this down.”


“No they wouldn’t.” Alex stomped his foot. “They would miss their humanity. It is key to who everyone is. Why would you throw it away due to some Nanobots changing you and your mind. It is absurd. Plus, why make all the males, mouseboys?”


“Haven’t you heard the phrase? ‘Everyone wants to be a cat,’ it really is true. All these feline additions really allow you to feel free and superb. Nya. you get to do what you want to do and people will come and serve you.” Amber gave a little stretch as she talked to Alex. She was explaining herself as the stereotypical perspective of a house cat, and views themselves as the true owners of the house. “As for the mouseboy thing, girls and cats like to tease and play with things, smaller things. I thought why not tease the male population with something that cats like to play with, mice. Nya. That is when I got the idea of combining them together like how cat and girl are combined in me. Nya.”


Alex was alarmed by Amber’s thought process. By some illogical roundabout way, she had chosen the fate of her world that boys would be smaller than the girls as some kind of joke. 


“Amber, that is crazy!” Alex waved his arm in frustration while his tail drooped down. “You cannot have one side of a population be dwarfed by the other half based on sex. On that matter, why try and make the whole world like this? It is probably fine if you wanted to stay a catgirl. I could see that but trying to change the world is too far. What do you get from that?”


“Silly,” Amber waved her paw like I was actually talking silly. “I won’t turn everyone into catgirls and mouseboys. Nya, We need people to serve us. They will provide us with food, shelter, and entertainment. A catgirl needs to be served for we are magnificent creatures deserving of adoration and servitude. Nya.”


That last part terrified Alex. Amber was talking about enslaving humanity to be their slaves. They just wanted to be lazy and rule over the world like a social elite club based on their species. It was absolutely livid to imagine that Amber was going to the thought of dominating humanity. She was planning on having the whole earth be like a house where the cats presumed that the owners were giving the cats food, shelt, and entertainment because they were special and above other creatures. That was the cat’s pride coming out of Amber, not herself.


“I will not allow that. I will absolutely fight you until you are back to normal. I will not let you rule over humanity like a tyrant because you have become this. It is wrong! There will not be a day where I am not planning to overthrow you. I still have my humanity and I am clinging to it. If I am damned, I will bring you back so only your human part remains!”


Alex just made his declaration of war in righteous anger. He was not going to let Amber just have her way. Humanity, which he was extremely proud of, was facing possible enslavement by catgirls and he accidentally caused it and might be their only chance of stopping it. He will save humanity from this outside force.


Amber was not happy with Alex’s declaration. She wanted him to give up and accept his fate with this transformation to a mouseboy. Instead, he became even more fired up. There would be no way that he would accept her world like this. She would have to mentally force him to accept it with the Nanobots in his body. He will realize that she is a catgirl and he is a mouseboy.


A catgirl and mouseboy…


No, a cat and mouse.


“I see that you don’t realize your place and have made a fatal error in that regard. The catgirls will rule the world over humans, Nya,  it is inevitable. Your fatal error in your place is the most forgotten detail right now and pivotal.” Amber gave Alex a sly look.


“What is that?” Alex asked dubiously angry


“Nya.” Amber gave a big grin. “There can be another reason I made the males, mouseboys. With us being so big, we don’t have a proper food source to feed us. Nya, So when we need to be more like our feline selves, we can behave like it with something that resembles our old ancestral ways.”


Amber licked her lips with a purr.


“Nya, I am feeling more like my cat self than my human self. So consider me a cat right now and you, a mouseboy, aren't seen as your human side but more of as your mouse side.”


“Are you serious?” Alex trembled. Was his sister really saying what he was thinking she was saying?


“I am very serious. Nya.” Amber stretched her limbs out straight. “I will make it more like how this relationship should be.”


At that moment, Amber’s body started to grow. She must have eaten some stuff along the way and some of those energy bars that idiot company sent you, because she was going to get bigger than 15 feet. You watched as her body surged to 23 feet. She was keeping the same proportions she had with her body as she grew taller and larger. What was different was her muscles and fur. The fat on her body melted away except staying in the breasts and ass. The muscles became more toned and defined as they became noticeable underneath the skin, where they were. She was getting more of a bodybuilder look as you clearly saw and eight packs on the abdomen. Her fur grew along the bridge of her back all the way to the head, creating a white trail on the spine. Her white fur on her arms and legs grew farther up until they were mid biceps and mid thighs. 


“Mreow!” Amber moaned as she reached 29 feet. She looked down at Alex, who was absolutely terrified, with now yellow eyes with a slit instead of a circle, in hunger. “I should have done this a long time ago.”


Alex, finally realizing the danger and the gravity of what she was doing, turned and fled. Amber was now embracing more of her feline counterpart and making it more of her essence. She was tossing away her humanity for the cat that was within. Alex could no longer call her human, or even a human with cat features, the core of a catgirl. She was a humanmolly, a cat with human features. Alex was a mouseboy now, soon to be staple for this catgirl world. 



“Bigger, bigger.” Amber moaned. Alex turned his head back as he reached the otherside of the neighbor’s yard in his attempt to flee. Amber had grown to be 45 feet tall. This was getting closer and closer to being the size difference between an actual cat and mouse.


Alex was still running thinking of what to do besides running. His mind was still bent on saving humanity from the catgirls.


“Do I call the military? Do I try the EMP pulse? Is the EMP pulse a good idea if they become exceedingly large like mom was. They would be bigger than most conventional weapons so tanks and airplanes would need to be used. Would a neurotoxin work? I risk endangering a lot of lives with that. Do I create counter Nanobots? Amber’s signal might affect them.”


Alex’s mind was racing as he dashed to the exit of the neighborhood. The empty neighborhood did not play well to this at all. There was no one to see the danger rising up. The unfortunate side effect of having a large silvery barn lab is to make people not like this area. 


“I need to get out and find someone to call for help.” Alex said as he left the neighborhood and was going to run the half mile to a house down the road. He didn’t care that he was a mouseboy, Amber needed to be stopped


Thunk!


The ground shook as something extremely large landed in front of him. Alex fell on his hands for the sudden quake. He didn’t like the sound or what it caused him to do. Alex, quivering, looked up to the only thing that he could imagine that would stop him in his tracks.


Amber was right in front and above him in all her glory. She stood 115 feet tall if she wanted to but she chose to remain on all four like a cat. Her white fur glistened brilliantly and was healthy. Her top rack was 950I and bottom rack was 880G, firm as well as round. Her muscular waist was chiseled with exceptionally formed muscles around 460. Her hips were large due to strength that had been increased into her rump. The muscular hips were around 830 and had the strength to lunge a half mile if she wanted to. Her paw’s claws were out and digging into the concrete to make large cracks appear in the paved road. Her 80 foot tail was wagging and twirling back and forth excitedly as she looked down at Alex. Alex, staring at the scary sight, noticed that her nose was rounder, up a little on the ridge, and made to look more like the pink nose of a cat. She had made their size difference closer to that of a cat and mouse. She also had more of her feline counterparts exhibited than her human parts.


“Mreow, I seem to have found a mouse.” Amber snickered manically. She raised one of her front paws up to her chin in a mocking fashion. “Lucky me to find something to play with after a long journey, mreow.”


Alex flipped around and booked it the other way. He shouldn’t be thinking about how to stop her right now, he needed to run away from her.


“Aww, the little mousey wants to play tag. Let’s play then, Mreow.” Amber laughed. “I’ll be it.”


Wham!


Amber’s huge paw slammed hard against the pavement to the right of Alex. He flinched and jumped left as the white paw cracked the street. She was a few feet away from ending his life.


“Nice dodge.” She had intentionally missed him.


Alex ran more to the left. He was moving really fast for a kid that mostly spent his time indoors. It might be the mouse in him.


Wham!


Amber’s other paw came crashing in front of him to the left. Alex changed his trajectory more to the right.


“Almost go you. Mreow.” Amber devilishly teased. She was on all four, batting poor Alex with her front paws as he tried to run away. She crawled along the road slowly as she tormented Alex’s feeble escape. She blocked off every attempt for him to run off the side, keeping him on the road.


“This is fun! Mreow!” Amber chuckled.


Whap!


Amber’s next swipe grazed Alex on the side. She didn’t have her claws out since she was playing with him. It still hurt as he spun as he tumbled to the pavement.


“Aahh!” Alex grunted as he rolled to catch his fall. He found himself looking backwards towards Amber.


“Gotcha.” Amber smiled. She was absolutely huge. Alex felt more like a mouse at that moment looking at the terrifying body of his sister. Her yellow eyes staring with only one emotion, pride, dominating pride. She was the apex creature of the planet and you were not. She was no longer human.


The other thing was her bringing back her paws in front of her. Alex didn’t know what she was doing but he found himself reacting quickly to the paws suddenly becoming a blur.


“Gah!” Alex rolled over to the side as both of Amber’s front paws came down at your former spot. She was trying to catch you now, no more games. 


“Missed, mreow” She shrugged. Alex was on all fours from that dodge looking at the fearsome paws. She chuckled. “Maybe THIS TIME!”


She raised her paws up and quickly flashed it over to Alex. She was obvious this time and Alex jumped backwards away from the cat paws. Easily escaping her attempt.


“Mreow!” 


Amber didn’t let up with only one strike, she quickly followed where Alex jumped to. It really was like a cat trying to catch a mouse. Alex jumped to the side to avoid her attack. He would have to prepare to dodge on the fly.


“Ooommpth!” 


Alex halted midair and landed flat on his stomach on the pavement. He felt the hard pavement on his face and belly from the sudden flop. He was sure that he could jump further then he did. He only felt pain in face, chest, stomach, legs, and the back of his butt.


The back of his butt.


Alex slowly turned around to look at his butt. He saw his mouse tail was going straight back in a line towards Amber’s paw on the road. His new stupid tail had been caught. He cursed having that thing as it prevented his escape and secured his capture.


“I got the mouse. Mreow!” Amber laughed.


Amber pulled her paw back towards her, dragging Alex along the concrete. His tail caught in between her finger paws to prevent his desperate struggle to run away.. She then pulled him up into the air. Alex found himself dangling upside down as the ground got farther and farther away. Alex felt the doom rising up in him as he was brought closer to Amber.


“I guess I won this game of tag. Mreow.” Amber adjusted herself. She was sitting on her butt and legs in front of her. Her white tail was dancing along happily as Alex could hear her purring. “Do you know what sort of prize a cat gets when she plays tag with a mouse and wins? Mreow”


Alex clearly knew of the relationship and battle cats have with mice. He was absolutely terrified at the prospect that he was peeing himself as he was suspended from her raised paw. 


“Ew gross.” Amber made a face of disgust. She let him finish peeing himself and cover himself in his urine. “I guess animals do that a lot in their last moments to make them less appealing. Mreow.”


She shrugged and brought him closer with mouth open.


“Amber, NO!!!” Alex yelled. He thought that he was done for as she opened her mouth, even if it was only a little bit.


Nom!


Amber brought his tail to her mouth and pressed down gently on the tail with her lips. It was no longer her paws holding him upside down, it was her lips and teeth.


“Let us clean you up a little, mreow.” Amber garbled her words a little as she kept Alex’s tail in her teeth as she spoke. “I don’t like pee.”


Alex was carried upside down from her mouth back into the neighborhood. He had little idea where he was going as all he saw from himself hanging was her massive breasts. They bounced all over the place as she walked on all fours. He would have liked to see how they felt if they were not attached to a large catgirl, he had enough of them but they might have had enough with him. The womanly globes suddenly stopped bouncing all over the place. Alex found his tail pulled in another direction and away from her breasts.”


“Here we go.” Amber had carried him to the neighborhood pond. She sat down on her knees. “We make sure everything is clean first, Meow, by getting rid of all the stinky stuff.”


Alex’s tail had been in between her finger paws during the transfer but Alex felt her other hand come up behind him. Soon, he was scooped up to belying on his back on her pink pad in the palm, his lower half, over the edge of the paw to dangle. The hand that held his tail came back around, with a single finger pointing out. She placed this finger on his chest to stare at the lush white fur. That was not the case, staring at the finger, he saw the tip hairs part ways for something within, her claw.


The claw extended out slowly towards his face. The ivory point that could cut steel was inching towards him. Alex tried to back up in fear as he thought that his death was going to be gutting because he peed himself. As it loomed closer and closer, his assumption that death was near, let out the other option for himself available, he shit himself.


“Good, Mreow.” Amber said calmly. She watched his shit fall to the grass below. This was the human side of her, not wanting to have waste. “We got rid of all the nasty stuff.” 


“Huff huff” Alex gasped as her claw was pulled away. He had escaped death doors for now. He felt a familiar tug on his tail again. “Waaah!”


Amber pulled him off her paw so that he could be suspended once again from her fingers. He swung a few times from being pulled off but that didn’t last long. Amber then leaned forward and lowered him into the pond.


“Blllrrgglg” Alex gargled water as dunk him repetitively in the pond, keeping his tail in his grip and above the water. She was giving him a good rinse to wash everything off. 


“Good. Now we need to dry you off, Mreow” Amber lifted him out of the water and to her body. Alex wiped the water out of his eyes from the sudden bath to see where he was going. He was going to the open breasts that he was admiring earlier.


“Amber, wait!” 


Amber didn’t wait. She set him down directly into her jugs. Alex found himself placed on her bottom rack with her top rack’s cleavage exposed.


“Meow!” Amber purred as she slammed her breasts on the mouseboy.


Alex squished by the top rack of Amber. These perky breasts, yet soft, engulfed his entire body. The pillowy round breasts assaulted his body as Amber rolled them against each, giving him no room to breathe. He found his mind slipping closer and closer to unconsciousness, it remembered a better time. A time in Lola’s breasts. Lola’s breasts were smaller than Amber’s breasts but Lola cared about the relationship. Amber’s full body paizuri was only here to dry him off, with very little love. Oh, how he wished he was with Lola right now. 


“Hhhuuuppppp!” Alex suddenly inhaled air. Amber’s top breasts were pulled apart after several seconds of him being bullied by them. He rolled over on his stomach on one of her bottom tits and started to cough as he received oxygen again.


“Cough cough.” 


Alex looked out from his position to see that he was higher up than he expected. That is when he realized that Amber was standing  fully upright on her hind legs. He could see for miles from up here. Houses, farms, and the town were visible, and he was sure that Amber was visible to them. She was standing at her height of 115 feet. The world was definitely going to notice catgirls with Amber putting herself on display like this for the world to see. 


That is when he felt a familiar pinch on his tail and a pull. Amber had grabbed him again and was lifting him up. He tried to grasp her breast but she was too strong. It was like a bodybuilder taking candy from a baby, the baby could do nothing to match the bodybuilder's power. Alex found himself raised and dangling in front of Amber’s fearsome face.


“It looks like my mouse is all clean now. Mreow. He looks so cute.” Amber teased maliciously.


Alex, with the fear rising to its max, having no subconscious defense mechanisms, did what he could only do in this situation, beg.


“Amber please! You do not have to do this. I will be a good little mouseboy. I will do whatever you say. I am sorry for any attempts I made before to stop this.” 


Alex put his hands together, begging her to forgive him. He was ready to do whatever she said. Amber’s response, 


“Too late. I have tried to trust you before but you keep returning back to stopping me. Mreow, The way you are, you will always revert back to your previous way. Restoring things to the way they were. I can not have that. The only way to make it perfectly clear is to make it more like the natural order of things. Mreow, This is just nature.”


Amber lifted Alex up, high above her head. Alex could see for a much greater distance from up there but his gaze was fixed on what was directly below him, Amber’s face. Alex could see her yellow eyes glaring at him hungerly. He had run out of practically all his options. He couldn’t go off her humanity, he couldn’t go off of a life of servitude, and that left one option left for him. With tears building up in his eyes, he cried out.


“Amber, I’m your brother. You can’t do this sort of thing to your brother. I know I messed up but family does that. It is not supposed to lead to this, we are meant to come together and reconcile. Please, a sister doesn’t treat her brother like this.”


Alex was using his last defense, the family card. It was the only thing he had left. He prayed that it would work.


Amber just smiled at him and brought her other paw to her face. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. She spoke in a high cutesy voice. “That’s adorable, mreow. The mouse thinks he is related to a cat.”


Alex’s heart sank with those words. Amber had separated herself from her previous life completely. She was no longer Amber, his sister. She was Amber, the forebringer of catgirls.


“Aaahhh.” Amber opened her mouth wide.


“Amber, pwease” Alex stuttered. 


Alex saw the maw of his former sister stretch out wide. The pink lips did not hide what was underneath. The white walls of her teeth stood firm on the top and bottom of her mouth. With the canine teeth, stood as tower gates to the inner city. The red tongue laid at the bottom of her mouth, the city’s interior. The taste buds, structures, and it had been flooded with something red. It was a fearsome disaster for the city that puslated with power as it moved inside. Deeper within was the pit. This pit was where the delinquents and criminals were thrown into. It was their cell and doom. This dark pit, guided by the tonsils and directed by uvula, was where Alex’s was heading.


“AMBER!!” Alex screamed as the shadow of the mouth started to over take his body. He was being placed firmly within the walls of the city in her mouth. Her saliva started to drip over him as it moistened for the meal. He was placed on his belly and on her tongue.


Alex saw the inner workings of her mouth clearly. The inside of her teeth, the red walls of her cheeks, the slithering strong tongue, and the hole that led to her stomach. The humid air inside did not quench his fear but only elevated them as the stench that flowed from within was horrible. This was the worst smell and feeling he ever had as the terror rushed him.


“Stop!” He weakly spoke as he felt the last connection he knew of the outside world, let go of him.


Alex didn’t say anything as gravity took over as Amber, who had been dangling him from his tail, dropped him to the back of her throat as she tilted her head back. Alex hit the back of the throat, where he saw the immeasurable depth of her throat. He was speechless as he felt the muscles clamp around him. The tongue rose up his legs and the gritty cat tongue brushed his belly. These two, working together, pushed and pulled him smoothly into the hole. In no time at all, Alex was falling down the length of the esophagus.


 “Mhmm!” Amber purred as she gulped. She had closed her mouth for the swallow. His tail sticking out but slurped inside as he descended. Her throat bulged along the neck as her former brother passed by to go farther inside her than ever before. She only had a little remorse for this action as she had known him for a long time when he was her brother. The genius falling prey to his own invention. Her world of confidence shattered when he was discovered as a one in a billion genius. He would lord it over her at times to make sure he got his way. She couldn’t measure up to him as human but as a catgirl, she was way more than him. As his pride got the better of him, his fall for it was like the descent she felt within her as he moved down until finally he was in her stomach.


“You should have been born a mouseboy so that you understood your place in this world. Your clawing for your humanity was your flaw and your prideful scientific mind, your doom. Maybe things will be better for you in your next life.” Amber tapped her belly as she felt Alex squirm inside her belly.


The descent for Alex was a quick one. The esophagus pulled him deeper into his target location. The tightness of the slippery walls hugged him so that it was a fast fall but a gradual one that let him slip right on by. The smell became worse and toxic as he went farther in until it became unbearable.


“Aahhh!” Alex screamed as the walls of the esophagus opened up for him to reveal a larger room. This was Amber’s stomach.


Sploosh!


“GGGGAAHHHHHH!” Alex screamed. The acid of her stomach burned him. It wasn’t a serious burning that made him unable to move but it was definitely annoying. He knew that this was doom if he stayed here long.


“Amber let me out!” Alex choked as he splashed through the acid to the walls of the stomach. The mucus there would help protect him for a little bit. He slammed his fist with all his might against the walls in hope that it would make her puke. 


“HEH! HEH!” Was the monstrous wall reply. This must be tickling her, his struggles. He did not give up but gave an even stronger effort.


He was at this for five minutes, trying to get her to throw him up. He no longer felt the burning sensation of the stomach, it had burnt off his nerves there. He only knew three ways out of his stomach. First was the option of her throwing him up, the safest bet. Second, dive down and try to make this an expedited GI system express. He didn’t trust this option as much as it could lead to the third option faster. Third, let himself become one with Amber on some part of her body as muscle or fat. 


“Please.” Alex begged as he felt his strength weaken. He slumped over against the wall of stomach, seeing more over where he was located. The pinky dark walls pulsated, the acid bubbled, and the air reaked. This was going to be his grave.


“Funny, I never thought that I would die by being eaten by a catgirl. In all my genius intellect, I never would have seen this coming. Especially if they were my former sister.” Alex mumbled. He could no longer feel his legs in the stomach acid.


Gazing upward to where the esophagus met the stomach, Alex’s planned route out of here that was now not going to work. Alex’s thought of the world outside this pit. “I hope humanity is prepared for this. As one born of your world, I tried to stop it.”


As he slipped farther and farther into the acid, his mind started to lose it’s coherent thought. Alex knew his time was practically up. As he was up to his chest in Amber’s acid, he spoke his last words.


“So long world, it was great knowing and helping you.” 


As he closed his eyes and everything went to black, he heard a voice and words across his vision in the black.


Uploading consciousness!


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Download complete! New host for consciousness!


Alex slowly opened his eyes, expecting to see the dark cavern of Amber’s stomach but instead, he saw a bright light.


“Am I in heaven?” He asked in his mind.


Soon, the light’s intensity faded as his eyes adjusted to the light. He was not expecting to see what he saw.


“Woah.” Alex gasped.


He was back in his lab but the lab was bigger. The silver walls hadn’t been clean and there were claw marks over all of it. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He was alive.


“How is this possible?” Alex began to move as he realized he might have a second chance at life. 


“Squeak!” A thing squeaked as he attempted to move. He notices that he was on something soft and alive. He checked to see what it was.


He saw that he was in a soft bed with about nine mouseboys, varying from grey, white, and light brown fur like his old hair color. They were all around 1 foot 3 inches in height. They were all close together and clumped like a litter. They all looked like babies. Alex noticed he was the same with white fur and that he was close to the edge.


“Am I reborn as a mouseboy?” He asked himself.


Alex suddenly felt a surge rise up in his stomach and it was coming up. He rolled over to the side, not caring for the other litter mates. Once he was free of them, he threw up. What he threw up was a small silvery droplet. Alex knew that this was his Nanobot tech.


“Amber put me into the body of a mouseboy.” Alex knew that Amber gave him a second chance. She was starting over with him, this time, he was a mouseboy from the start. With the Nanobots out of his body, there will be no do overs from now on. This was her act of mercy. 

Boom! Boom!


Alex heard a thunderous sound. The booming continued as it was getting closer. Alex wondered if it was Amber coming over to tell him his state. He was a newborn now so he was helpless.


Suddenly, Lola’s face peered over the edge. She had a very caring face as she looked down. She was gigantic being 44 feet tall and Alex being 1 foot 3 inches. Her head went down towards you. Was she coming to eat you? Cowering, you wait for the new doom that seems to await you. You feel her lips come around you and you expect to die once again as you rise into the air. This is not the case, Lola lowers you back into the familiar feeling of your brothers. 


“You are not ready for the world yet. Nya.” Lola’s sweet voice speaks to you gently. “You’ve got a few more weeks to develop before you are able to leave the nest. Don’t worry. Mommy will take good care of you until then. Nya.” 


You couldn’t speak but you could stare up at her face as she looked at you with loving eyes. 


“You seemed to be developing fast. No one else has opened their eyes. Nya.” Lola looked really happy at your development. “That means we need a name for you. I think you shall be called ‘Alex’ Nya. Yes, you will be Alex, just like your dad.”

 

Alex realized his situation. He had just fathered himself with his catgirl daughter and was now the mouseboy child of her. Lola, his daughter, was no longer his daughter but his mother. Everything in his life had become the reverse. 

Chapter End Notes:

I changed the story up a little bit after reading some reviews. People didn't want Alex to die but I still need him to fight against the new catgirls with everything he has. I come up with the solution to transfer his mind and have him restart all over as the mouseboy that Amber wanted him to be. I hope this satifies the readers. I might come back to this story. The neat thing about the two endings is that I can chose either one to start off as the bases of the continuation.

 

I hope the readers enjoyed the story.