- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


 



The elevator doors opened, and Whitney collapsed past them as they did. She threw herself against the wall, then threw herself at the line of buttons, rapidly poking at her selection. Her heart was drumming nonstop, seemingly unable to be calmed as long as she heard the rumbling of giants outside. She managed only one decent exhale to pace herself; she had made it this far, but still did she feel the creeping sensation of huge fingers clawing at her from behind. A series of shivers traveled her skin just as the elevator door opened -- at last, she had made it home.

 

Whitney could barely get her key to unlock the door with how terribly she was shaking, but when she did get it open, she flung herself onto the other side and slammed her back to close it again. As if it would make a difference, she locked the entrance behind her, then stumbled backwards through the entry corridor -- and into the palms of her roommate, Desiree. Desiree had not been expecting Whitney to return so soon, and so she had been wearing a lavender bathrobe freely through the apartment, her short black hair still damp.

 

Eek!” Whitney jumped when she was touched from behind, twisting around with her arms raised up defensively. Desiree responded about the same, expecting to be whacked at with how suddenly Whitney had flinched, but the two steadily lowered their guards. “Desiree! H-Holy crap, I-I-- Have you seen o-outside?! Th-The--!! Giants! T-Two of them, ch-chasing after me--!”

 

“Oh my lord?” Desiree stuttered back with even less words than Whitney. She backed away to give her roommate some needed space, of which the luxurious living area surely granted. The room spread wide to either side, made to feel even more spacious with how it overlooked their balcony terrace outside through tall glass walls. Desiree motioned for Whitney to claim one of two lounge sofas to relax in, “I-I’ve been listening from up here, but… all that was because of you?

 

“Th-Those two…! Th-They’re trying to eat me!” Whitney gasped as she was guided into a seat. She planted herself atop a cushion and reclined her neck fully against the back. “They were, b-but I think… I think I lost them. I-I dunno, th-they got tripped over each other, and--”

 

“Uhh, Whitney?” Desiree stiffened in a way that was unlike her -- she recoiled and pointed out towards the terrace and its splendid view of the city. “Er, did one of them look like… her…?”

 

Instinctively, Whitney winced before even turning her stare outside. The thundering had been edging nearer all this time, but as she caught her breath, Whitney had been unaware of just how close the giants had come. Or, in this case, the lone giant; Heather stepped into view, at least what could be seen of her hoodie-clad waistline. Her voice rattled the apartments, “You check over there, Ash -- I’ll look around here.”

 

Whitney jumped out of her seat in a spasm, flinging herself towards Desiree in a stumble. “D-Desiree, for god’s sake-- She’s still looking for me!”

 

Both women shuddered when another footfall crashed through something unseen outside. Heather knew more than she let on in front of Ashleigh, and so she sifted through every floor and corner of the apartments, keenly aware that their snack was hiding out somewhere inside. Her huge body shifted and tilted to each side, and she casually grasped ledges of the balconies and roofs to balance herself, perpetuating a rocking sensation all down the building.

 

Desiree was dumbfounded with what she observed, awestruck by every curl and flex of the humongous college student. Whitney was not so dazzled, instead pacing in a worried circle while pulling at her hair. The giant outside seemed to step away, but she was only circling the apartments, bound to wrap around within the minute.

 

“I-I have to hide,” Whitney decided, her eyes wide with fear. Her legs nearly gave in as another quake took effect. It was a simple statement, as undignified as it was simple; Desiree silently agreed with a timid nod, providing all that she could in support during such a surreal situation. “My room-- no,” Whitney rambled, “my closet! No windows, no doors -- sh-she’s gotta give up eventually, r-right? She can’t just do this all day…”

 

Another striking shiver ran through the building, signalling that Heather was swiftly narrowing down her chances to find her prey. Whitney was frozen stiff, so it was on Desiree to drag her towards her bedroom until she was thawed into motion. “Go, go!” Desiree urged. “Stay low, a-and stay quiet…!”

 

Leaving Whitney to find herself a safe spot within her closet, Desiree awkwardly swayed back into the living room. It would have been wise of her to hide the same way Whitney had, but when she next looked past the terrace, she saw the giant outside craning into view. It was a particularly fetching sight at that exact moment, a direct zoom on the massive woman’s chest as she scanned the upper stories of the apartment complex. Though held behind the thick layer of her hoodie, Heather’s breasts nonetheless demonstrated plainly how heavy and huge each were -- an example was made out of Whitney and Desiree’s terrace just then, as the giant hovered too far forward and caused the glass railing to suddenly shatter from the slight push.

 

“Oops,” Heather reacted, slow to register that something had even broken under her. She peeled back from the building, leaning away so she could brush off the debris scattered over her bust. The terrace’s gardens were admired while she did so, but something else caught her attention. She realized then that she was being watched by someone from the windows -- when her eyes were laid upon Desiree, they lit up like candles, very well matching the gaze that was centered onto herself.

 

Desiree swallowed, too afraid to move while the giant’s fascination was focused onto her. She was paralyzed until Heather crept forward, her huge smile consuming all that could be seen past the terrace, and only then could she barely quake into movement. Desiree stepped backwards and tripped over an end table’s corner, causing her to stumble onto her backside.

 

“Hey, you there!” Heather spoke up, pointing at Desiree with her nose. Two sets of fingers and their white press-on nails rolled over the terrace’s ledge as the giant peered even closer. Her breaths of excitement washed up on the window as a sparse fog. “Come here for a moment!” she requested, speaking hushed so that Ashleigh may not hear. “I want to ask something. C’mon!”

 

All of Desiree’s instincts naturally told her to dash away. She assumed that even if this massive woman did chase after her, she would first have to break through the windows and reach for her. It was in her best interest to refuse Heather’s direction and take to hiding somewhere, but her heart was beating so strangely. She had never felt so terrified before, so impressed and baffled by what had so far occurred, she was compelled to reply. It was initially only a nod, but Desiree was soon up onto her feet, trembling over to the balcony door.

 

Desiree opened the balcony doors and greeted Heather with shocked silence, her mouth agape as she comprehended the hugeness of the woman in front of her. As awed as she herself was, Heather simply continued to smile innocently; it never seemed to phase her that what she was doing was cruel, or that she walked among this tiny civilization toting an incredible, innate power. Desiree felt the pang to run again, but her footsteps were puppeted forward, taking her out onto the balcony without yet a word said.

 

“I’m looking for someone,” Heather explained, brushing aside stray hairs that fell in front of her face. Desiree noted how long these threads were, watching them whip back into place by the giant’s graze. “There was this tiny person we saw out in the woods, and I think she’s hiding in here somewhere.”

 

Left with a pause in the explanation, Desiree bubbled into a blushed speech. “O-Oh… Is that so…?” Her calm was kept for now, but internally, she was on fire. What would this giant do to her? And, as it was so thrilling to imagine, what could this giant do to her? Desiree had always admired strength and confidence in any person, but nothing compared to the sheer stature of Heather and the aura she exuded.

 

“Maybe…you might know who I’m talking about?” Heather giggled, her glasses slipping down her nose. “She was biking when we found her, wearing a blue shirt, and tights, I think. She also had a green helmet?”

 

“Yeah, she’s-- err, sh-she sounds familiar,” Desiree stuttered. She nearly forgot that she was trying to cover for her roommate, not sell her out. “But, th-that could be anyone, huh?”

 

Heather sighed dramatically, unleashing a pushful gale over Desiree and the gardens. “Damn. I know she ran up here-- oh, crap, d-did I do that?” Heather reeled away slightly, surveying the consequences of her breath. Her hands lifted up hesitantly as she realized her sigh of frustration had disturbed the bushes of flowers -- reactively, Desiree reached for the petals that flew away, wincing at the damages. “Your garden is so pretty-- I’m so sorry!”

 

“I-It’s okay! It’s just, er, flowers…” Desiree had stepped farther into the garden to try and mend what she could, but froze up again when she realized how much nearer she was to the giant. She was flushed into a gasp when Heather leaned in again, closing the distance between them narrower still. Where Desiree was crouched, she felt it possible to stretch out and touch Heather’s nose, or even readjust her glasses.

 

“Seriously though, your garden is beautiful… Way better than the other balconies here,” Heather chuckled. “I wish tiny flowers weren’t so hard to, ya’ know, see.

 

Desiree stuttered, “D-Did you want to look at one?” She looked down and retrieved a dislodged blossom; it was a hydrangea, surprisingly well in-tact for having been blown off its bush. Desiree lifted it for Heather to admire from a distance, but to her astonishment, Heather reached out with a pair of fingers, forming a platform for the flower to be deposited. After some shakes of hesitation, Desiree complied, making sure the hydrangea was placed on the pads tenderly; she grasped the finger by a knuckle as to hold it steady, a handful of contact to her that was barely a touch at all to the gigantic college student.

 

Heather’s smile widened, genuinely infatuated with the little flower in her fingers -- Desiree mentally noted that regardless of her size, Heather was easily distracted. “Thank you!” Heather finally replied. “It’ll probably get lost, haha, but it’s so sweet. Just like you!”

 

Desiree flinched at such a comment -- she deciphered the tone in her head again and again, but she could not toss the feeling that Heather was flirting. “Ahah, well, th-thank you…” She massaged her neck worriedly, her eyes always pulled back towards those long fingers that curled and flexed so effortlessly. “I suppose you’ll… be on your way, then?”

 

Heather pouted. “Well, I was thinking I might just eat you up,” she said; if there was a joking slant to her words, it was vague at best. “But, I dunno… I was really wanting that bike girl. She looked delicious running away from us, ha!” Known only to herself, Heather genuinely did consider snatching Desiree to make her a meal, but she thought of the woman differently than the other tiny folks. Heather quietly considered herself lucky to have happened upon such an attractive and older woman, one that was seemingly quite well-off and, thus far, strongly composed. Desiree was obviously frightened, but only just enough to appear cute in Heather’s perspective, a sensation never before shared towards another minuscule person.

 

Desiree herself was still just as enthralled by the giant as she had been upon seeing her. Every motion deserved her attention, every blink and exhale captured her interest. It was shocking to her to be entangled in such conflicting emotions; all the times previously that Desiree had encountered a giant, it was an event riddled with danger and uncertainty. And that danger and uncertainty absolutely existed in this very moment, but those tingling feelings were warmer, fetching some desires deeper within. This giant could easily swallow her whole without warning, yet when she heard Heather’s stomach whine from a few floors below, she sympathized with the monster, the same she would for anyone that was hungry and asking for help.

 

Desiree blinked, feeling two worlds merge before her. She rose up from the garden, her eyes locked on Heather’s from behind her supersized glasses. “Actually, she’s here,” Desiree admitted. Instantly did Heather’s alertness spike. “The girl on the bike, I-I think you mean my roommate, and… she’s here, i-in the apartment.”

 

“Oh my gosh, really? Really?!” Heather brightened substantially. Little shakes of excitement caused the whole building to rumble -- but she quieted down quickly, remembering that Ashleigh was still hunting elsewhere in the city. She loomed closer over Desiree, blanketing her in shadow. “Can you bring her out here? Ya’ think you could convince her?”

 

“N-No, err…” Desiree became slow, struggling to comprehend what she was committing to. It was too late to change trajectory; this was the weird wire of fate she had chosen. “Here, uh… Gimme your hand,” she suggested, motioning for the very hand to come to her grasp. “I-I’ll take you there. More or less, anyway…”

 

Heather’s smile was dotted with redness at each cheek. “Sure~” Without complaint, Heather offered up her hand, allowing it to be taken into Desiree’s arms -- as best as it could fit, at least. And that was but the first hurdle; squeezing her arm then through the balcony doors was only possible with particular maneuvering, but eventually, Heather was wrist-deep into the apartment with Desiree guiding it farther within.

 

Desiree’s thoughts raced as she trudged around her living room, the action strangely similar to moving a huge piece of furniture into a new space. She had to be careful about knocking anything over while also thinking of how to manage Heather’s reach, but as flustered as she was to be holding a huge hand by the fingers, her awareness was substantially dulled. While navigating towards Whitney’s bedroom, Heather’s elbow rocked into the couch, causing it to shift multiple times; in another instance, one twitch of a finger resulted in a vase being shattered, and the subsequent reflex twitch shoved Desiree into a lamp, knocking it over as well.

 

Regardless of the messes, Desiree was ecstatic to be of assistance in this absurd way. She disconnected herself from the reality of her actions, a necessity for continuing; as she entered Whitney’s room, a scream of horror appropriately greeted her. Whitney had, of course, heard the commotion and peeked outside her closet, believing the giant was brute forcing her way inside. To her utter disbelief, Heather’s hand was only this far because of her roommate, willing and seemingly eager to let her be taken.

 

What the hell, Desiree?!” Whitney screamed, using all of her breath to screech at her roommate. Desiree made no reply, choosing silence over whatever explanation she could have cobbled together. Whitney was thus left perplexed, which made her an easier target. Once Heather’s hand was in far enough, the giant began swatting and swiping blindly in an effort to pinpoint Whitney’s position. “No! G-Get back, get away from me!” Whitney yelled, retreating towards her walk-in closet; contrary to her hopes, however, she was still within Heather’s reach.

 

“Mmm… Mm-- Gotcha!” Heather piped up from outside as her fingers curled around a tiny’s body. The squirming and struggling was easily overpowered in her grip as she maneuvered her arm back towards herself, snaking through the apartment while Whitney made every attempt to slow the kidnapping. She grabbed at walls and furniture, but all the same was she pried away, hollering for Desiree to help her.

 

Desiree, however, simply followed along, her hands hugged tight against her chest while her roommate panicked in a giant’s fist. Whatever doubts she had were evaporated when she met again with Heather, her whole existence like an animated vista outside the balcony. Her heart swelled anew, even hotter than before; witnessing this young woman so decisively claim another woman as her own was enticing, addicting even, and so it cast a certain spell over Desiree, drawing her towards that source of impossible, inarguable strength.

 

Heather’s tongue poked from her smile, salivating over her captive as Whitney thrashed at the binding fingers. “Finally~” the giant hummed in delight. “Ash is gonna be so angry when she sees I caught you.” Whitney yelled in protest, but she was silenced by a second hand cupping over her, sealing away her desperate complaints. With her subdued, Heather turned to Desiree. “Wow. I didn’t expect you to come through for me! Uh, thank you! Th-That was really nice of you.”

 

“Y-Yeah,” Desiree muttered, too choked to say anything more.

 

“S-Sorry about the stuff in there,” Heather mentioned, gesturing over to the broken vase and tipped lamp. “Uh, maybe I can come back again to make up for it. Somehow.”

 

Desiree nodded. “Perhaps,” she giggled, “but… if you came all the way out here, well…” Heather leaned forward, having to in order to hear Desiree’s humbled voice. “Well, maybe we could do something else, too. A movie-- except, you’re not small enough for that, so… maybe a concert. Or--”

 

Heather laughed girlishly, melting over with happiness. “Th-That sounds fun! For sure!” she replied, earning a more bold smile from Desiree. It took a beat for Heather to really understand what she had agreed to, but her heart was truly fluttering. “We can figure something out. Um, tomorrow? Does that work?”

 

“Yeah, of course! I-I’ll be free all evening…”

 

“Wow. That’s exciting! I don’t really come out here just to hang out, hah!” In earnest, Heather did not want to yet leave the apartment, enjoying what she had with Desiree. Ashleigh, however, was thundering over towards her, signalling their need to leave. “I guess I should be going,” Heather said bashfully. She waved with her combined fists, “Thanks again for this!”

 

Heather rose to her full height, creating the usual shockwaves as she stomped into position and lifted high over the apartment building. Desiree was again awestruck, trapped where she was with only a faint wave offered as farewell; she scanned Heather’s impressive body up and down, memorizing its fantastic qualities, ever impressed by how such a cute and charming girl could simultaneously be a menace to society. Heather was genuinely a monster, validated by her trail of terror and her hunger for human life, but Desiree, somehow, had fallen head over heels for this titanic young lady -- and even arranged a date, miraculous to Desiree by all accounts.

 

“Oh I just hate you,” Ashleigh whined.

 

“Jealous~” Heather teased. She flashed the squirming, befuddled Whitney in front of her friend, boasting her successful capture. Ashleigh growled, then made a shot at Whitney, leaning forward to try and catch the woman in her mouth with a bite. Whitney squealed and kicked her legs away, but it was Heather who pulled her to a safe distance. The two giant girls laughed, even as Heather playfully pushed into Ashleigh’s side -- neither girl cared when Ashleigh’s hips consequently bulldozed into an office building’s roof.

 

“Whatever, you won~” Ashleigh groaned as they continued up a street to the tune of rioting people and honking horns. “Just eat her already! You’re making it worse by just holding her like that…”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Heather sighed, positioning her prey into a bowl-shape of both hands. Whitney cowered in the trench-like setting, anchored by Heather’s heavy stare. “Actually, I had a few questions for you.” She flared her nose at Whitney, as if pointing at her. “Yeah, you.”

 

Whitney was a mess, hardly in position to begin a conversation, let alone with the very monster that intended to eat her. Afraid she might be given a worse fate if she declined to answer, she nervously chirped, “Wh-What do you want…?! J-Just let me go!”

 

“Hold on! M-Maybe I will!” Heather giggled, planting a fingertip down on Whitney’s body to hush her. “W-We can work something out…” She side-eyed Ashleigh, who was clearly curious about what Heather was on about. “Maybe if you tell me about your roommate tonight, I might just forget how hungry I am… Do ya’ think that can happen?”

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy