- Text Size +

There was darkness in front of Jack. Growing up in an urban city, he was not used to darkness. He did not like it. The darkness could not be trusted. Much like these giant women. But they don’t care, they can do whatever they want because they are powerful. Does one need to be trustworthy before they get power? Or are they not worthy of trust if they don’t have power? Did Jack even have a choice, to trust them or not? No, the answer was no.

“Are you ever gonna-“ What? Was he ever going to trust them? How could he?

“Are you ever gonna wake up?”


“Are you ever gonna wake up?” Rebecca said, poking Jack’s limp body. Jack slowly opened his eyes.
“What the fuck,” he grumbled, shielding his eyes from light. He blinked a couple times.

“You’ve been out all day honey,” Rebecca said, looking at him wake up. Jack saw that he was in a room, an office room. He was on a desk, where giant files were scattered around the place, as well as a bottle of whiskey. In front of him sat Rebecca, a tan-skinned woman with brown hair and a very athletic body. She was wearing a very revealing navy outfit, where her cleavage was exposed and her skirt was short enough to expose a good part of her thighs. Despite it’s revealing nature, Jack could tell by the color and badges that this was a police uniform, and the woman that sat in front of him was a policewoman.

“What the fuck is this,” Jack shook his head, sitting up, “You’re the police."
“Oh you’re so smart,” Rebecca nodded, reaching his hand towards his direction. Jack cowered a little bit, but she was only reaching for the bottle of whiskey behind him. She picked it up, brought it to her mouth, and took a large swig.

“Where are we?” Jack said, slowly standing up.

“I think we’re in…Huxton,” Rebecca burped, putting the bottle back down on the desk, right next to Jack, “Wait, I work here, I should know that already.”

“Are you…drunk?” Jack asked, taking a step back.

“Oh how could you tell?” Rebecca said, tilting her head. She gave Jack a half smile.

“What are we doing here?” Jack asked.

“It’s my night shift baby,” Rebecca explained, “My friends are all out partying, so I decided to party by myself.”

“You drink on the job? Really? That’s our justice system?”
“I just lock all the assholes up and the night is free,” Rebecca grinned, “Not a bad job. Usually I pick one of those to keep me company but today I decided on…you.”

“What the hell do you mean me?” Jack asked, getting a little scared.

“You know exactly what I mean,” Rebecca said, crossing her legs. Jack gulped as he saw one enormous thigh rest on top of the other.

“You like what you see?” Rebecca asked with a grin, noticing that he was looking at her legs. She pulled her skirt up just a little, revealing a little more of her thighs.

“Of course I like what I…hold up what is this,” Jack shook his head, taking his eyes off the cop’s legs, “I’m a student and you’re a…cop.”
“Oh I like students,” Rebecca puckered her lips, “They’re so innocent. Most of them.” Suddenly, the giantess’s arm lunged forward, and her hand grabbed Jack. He could not react as her massive fingers pinched his head, lifting him off his feet and bringing him closer to her body. Her hand was warm, most likely from high tension and being drunk.

“No no no this is fucked up,” Jack said, “I’m not some fucking criminal, I don’t deserve this. I know I could’ve been nicer to my parents or some shit but this, I don’t deserve this.”

“But after all the hard work I do to keep this city safe,” Rebecca said, bringing Jack to her face, “I deserve this.” She then started to take her skirt off, along with her underwear. Jack watched as the policewoman’s privates in their entire glory was revealed to him. She then started to lower him, and he knew exactly where this was going.

“I swear to God I don’t need to go through this twice in one week,” he told himself. He tried to move, but he couldn’t. Soon he was brought right in front of the cop’s vagina.

“I’ve been waiting for this all week,” Rebecca sighed. Before Jack could respond, he was shoved feet first into her pussyhole. He was thankful that he was not shoved in headfirst, as that was not very fun. At least his head was not covered in slimy flesh. Rebecca pushed Jack in, pulled him out, pushed him, pulled him, and continued that motion. Jack felt the flesh engulf his entire body up to his shoulders, leave him until only his feet were in contact with the vagina, and back to his entire body being covered. He noticed that the motion was becoming faster, and Rebecca was starting to moan. He closed his eyes tight, waiting for it to end. Soon, the motion started to slow down, until it came to a halt. Unfortunately, it stopped while Jack was fully inside the vagina, and only his head was poking out. Rebecca’s hand let go of Jack and dropped down. He then started to hear snores.

“Is she…sleeping?” he said to himself, flabbergasted, “Did she really just use me as a sex toy and fall asleep?” Jack squirmed, but he couldn’t escape, as the vaginal walls were too tight. He heard someone rustle around outside the office room.

“Help!” he yelled as loud as he could, “I’m stuck here, help!” The rustling stopped. A few seconds later, the door to the office opened. There stood another policewoman, one that had come to pick up her keys that she had forgotten. She was dressed much more formally than Rebecca, and there was barely any part of her skin exposed save her face and hands. She walked into the office and saw Rebecca sitting there, asleep on her chair with her vagina exposed. A boy’s head poked out of the vagina, and was calling out for help.

“Not again,” the policewoman said, putting her palm on her face, “She really needs to stop drinking.” Jack was relived that someone came, but was also unsettled about being in the hands of yet another giant woman.

“I’m sorry little man,” the cop said as she walked over to Rebecca, “Let’s get you out of there.” She reached down and gently wrapped her hand around Jack’s head, pulling him out. She lifted him up and rested him on her palm. Jack shivered, being suddenly wet and out in the open.

“Let’s get you back to your cell,” the policewoman said.
“Wait what?” Jack said, “Cell?”
“Yeah, I’m sorry Rebecca did this to you.” She started to head out of the office room.

“No wait excuse me hold up,” Jack said, “I think you’re fucking up. I’m not a prisoner.”
“Yeah right,” the policewoman replied, not stopping.

“No seriously, I’m a student at Chestnut. I don’t belong here.”
“Then what are you doing here with Rebecca?”
“It’s a…long story,” Jack frowned.

“Right,” the cop nodded, “Heard THAT a million times. Now come on, let’s go.”
“No wait, no you don’t understand,” Jack pleaded, “I really don’t belong here!” The policewoman left the office room, not listening to Jack’s words.