- Text Size +

Eri Harmina knew that Huxton Prison was a tough place for men. It was a jail shared by both sexes, so there was no avoiding the horrible experiences they went through. The giantesses at the jail were usually bored, so a lot of pastime was spent messing with their male prison mates that were much smaller than them. That’s why Eri did not blame the little man for trying to escape, along with the rest of the men that she had rescued from a drunk Rebecca’s clutches over the years. But, the rules were the rules, and they deemed that criminals of Dream Mountain belonged in Huxton.

Huxton Prison had three large sections. One was the holding area, where all the cells were. There were cells of two sizes, one for the tiny men and giant women. This was where the prisoners slept during the night, although it was not unusual for a male cell to be vacant due to an overnight kidnapping. The second section was the prisoner’s common area, where the prisoners were allowed to be during the day. There was a cafeteria, gym, shower, and a large open and outdoor area. This was where most of the interaction between the two sexes occurred. The third section was the staff area, where the police and other law enforcers worked. Interrogation rooms and visitor rooms for the prisoners were also in this area. Eri left the staff area with the little man on her palm, entering the prisoner’s common area. It was night, and it was hard to see what the place looked like. However, Eri knew her way around the place. She soon headed into the holding area where all the prisoners slept. As she walked past the corridors where all the female cells were, a couple moans could be heard, as well as slight laughter. Hearing this, the boy in her palm started to freak out.

“Why would you not fucking believe me woman?” he said, “Why would I lie about this shit?” Eri decided to not respond, as there was no point arguing with the boy.

“Um, excuse me, are you okay?” the man asked, “Do you have listening problems? Hello?” Soon they reached the male section. A couple of the male prisoners woke up as they heard Eri. They watched her giant feet walk by, right outside of their cells. Eri arrived at one of the cells at the end and bent down.

“I don’t know where you’re supposed to be,” Eri said to the boy in her palm, “So I’ll put you with Seb for now.” She opened the tiny door, and put the boy on the floor in front of it.

“I’m not going in there man,” the boy refused, “I don’t belong here. Check the papers or whatever.” Eri sighed and gently pushed him, strong enough that he would stumble inside. She then closed the door, locking it.


“Wait!” Jack said, putting his hands on the cold metal bars, “What the fuck!” He watched as the giant policewoman walk away. He sighed. He turned around to look at his cell. It was a sizable place, with three uncomfortable looking beds and a toilet in the open. Jack almost got a heart attack when he saw a man sitting on the toilet, looking right at him. The man had short brown hair and was very buff, and looked like he had done nothing but work out for the past ten years.

“God dammit,” Jack shook his head as he sat down on the floor, leaning against the bars, “Today sucks. So what are you, like my cell mate or something? You gonna beat me up?”

“Beat you up?” the man laughed, “Why would I do such a thing?” The man had a surprisingly gentle voice, and it definitely did not match his appearance.

“Um,” Jack tried to respond, “Stereotypes. I saw in a movie somewhere. I liked that movie, I heard the actor died.”
“I’m not the biggest one here,” the man said, standing up. As soon as Jack got a glimpse of the man’s rather large penis, he looked away.

“Next time warn me before you stand up with no god damn pants on,” Jack grumbled, “I’ve seen enough vaginas, now I gotta see dicks too?”
“I’m sorry,” the man said, pulling his pants up, “I always forget that newbies sensitive.”
“Newbie? Hey man,” Jack said, looking back, “I don’t even belong here okay. I should be home in my depressing ass room watching YouTube or some shit, complaining to myself about how my favorite rapper is not as good as he used to be. Who the fuck are you anyways?”

“I’m Sebastian,” the man said, walking over to his bed, “You can call me Seb, of course.”
“Right,” Jack nodded, “I’m Jack. God, why am I introducing myself to a fucking prisoner?”
“You too are a prisoner now,” Sebastian sighed, sitting down on the edge of his bed, “That’s how the system goes.”
“System, what system?”

“I’m assuming you got caught by a giantess, who got arrested.”
“What are you a fucking prophet?”
“No, I’ve just seen this happen before.” Jack stood up.

“What the hell are you talking about,” Jack said, “Seen it happen where?”
“There’s a lot of prisoners in Huxton that don’t belong here,” Seb explained, “Just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Like me. I would not be here if I was not at that bar twenty years ago. Some cop got a hold of me to use me as a toy, and I was brought here. Things went south for me, and I ended up in a cell in an orange jumpsuit.”
“That’s just fucked up,” Jack said, walking over to a bed in the corner of the cell, “Can’t you prove you’re innocent or something?”
“The government doesn’t really care about us men. That’s why the law prohibits kidnapping for more than 24 hours, instead of prohibiting kidnapping entirely.”

“So I can’t get out?” Jack sighed, sitting on the bed.

“You’re gonna have to get used to Huxton,” Seb replied. Jack slammed the surface of his bed with his fist.

“Fine,” he said, “I guess I’m a fucking prisoner now.”