- Text Size +

After sleeping for a couple hours, Jack woke up, just as first class had started.

“Ah fuck,” he said, quickly putting on some clothes he found on his floor. They smelled weird but he didn’t have time to find anything else. He sprinted all the way to his classroom and burst in. Everyone was already seated and paying attention to the teacher, Ms. Kamila. She was a dark skinned woman with a large hair bun, another giantess teacher at this school. She raised her eyebrow as she looked down at Jack bursting into her class.

“Farway,” she said to Jack.

“Yes that’s my name,” Jack said, stopping himself and panting.

“Really? Late?” Ms. Kamila asked, “The day before the dance? Have you got no spirit?”
“The dance?” Jack asked, “Oh that’s tomorrow? Whatever, I don’t give a shit about some lame ass dance anyways.” A couple students laughed at this remark.

“Why is that?” the teacher asked, “Got no one to go with?”

“Yeah no shit,” Jack replied, making his way to his seat.

“You won’t get any dates with that kind of language.”
“Sorry,” Jack nonchalantly said, making Ms. Kamila smirk, and she resumed class. As class continued, Jack noticed a girl across the room eyeing him. He did not like that. It was a bad idea to reveal having no date. He wanted nothing to do with giantesses, especially after last night. As soon as class finished, Jack left the room as quickly as possible.

Jack’s day went relatively normally. He did see girls picking on boys with their large size, but that was something he had to see every day. As he walked down the hallway, he saw a girl in a cheerleader outfit sitting on the floor, her legs open. She had a long piece of string that went into her skirt and out from between her legs. A boy was tied to the end of the string in a tight not. He was struggling to break free, but the string kept him in place. The girl pulled the string, slowly dragging the boy in between her legs.

“Let me go!” the boy pleaded, trying to run but falling on his face. The girl giggled, continuing to slowly pull the string.

“Itsy bitsy spider just caught a little fly,” the girl sang. Jack watched as the screaming boy was gradually pulled into her skirt, until he was out from sight and his screams were muffled by something. Jack gulped, feeling his erection slowly return.

“Fucking…” he said.

“What?” The girl asked, looking at Jack.

“Nothing,” Jack shook his head, turning around, “Have fun with your fly.” The girl giggled as Jack quickly walked away.


After his last class, he was ready to go back to his room and relax. However, he saw the girl that had eyed him in his first class down the hallway. She noticed him too, and a grin appeared on her face.

“Oh fuck,” Jack said, as the girl started slowly walking towards him. He turned the other way, but saw Josh Cleaves picking on some kid with freckles at the other end of the hallway. Jack knew that Josh was connected to Sarah, and he did not want to get involved. Luckily, there was a bathroom nearby, closer than Josh but away from the girl walking towards him. Jack quickly ran and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. The boys’ bathroom was a safe place, a place where the giantesses could not enter. Jack sighed as he walked over to the sink to wash his face. He then heard something. Someone whispering.

“Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah,” the whispers came from one of the stalls. Jack gulped. He had to know what this was about.

“Sarah Olman?” he asked out loud. The whispers stopped, and one of the stall doors opened. Jack looked inside to see a shivering boy sitting on the toilet. His eyes were red, as if he hadn’t slept in days. A phrase was written on his arm in black marker: “Sarah X Michael”. Jack assumed that this boy was Michael.

“How do you know her?” Michael asked, staying seated.

“How do YOU know her?” Jack asked back, crossing his arms.

“I…” Michael looked down at his arm. He refused to speak further.

“She caught me,” Jack said, “That bitch, she caught me.”
“Don’t call her bitch,” Michael snarled, looking up at Jack.
“Woah dude,” Jack said.

“Sorry,” Michael replied, looking down again, “It must’ve been hard.”
“It was,” Jack said, “But it’s okay. She let me go.” Michael suddenly looked back up at Jack.

“When?” Michael asked, his eyes widened, “When did she let you go?”
“Uhhh. Last night I guess?” Jack answered. Michael sighed and looked down.

“She’s gonna come for you again,” he said.

“Fucking what?” Jack asked.

“She just let you go to not break the law,” Michael explained, “She’ll be back. To catch you.”

“Bull fucking shit,” Jack shook his head, “There’s so many guys in this school, why would she come for me again?”
“Because that’s what she does!” Michael suddenly screamed. He was panting, still shivering.

“Ok man,” Jack nodded hesitantly, “I’m gonna get out of here. You…have fun.” He slowly left Michael in the stall and left the bathroom. The girl was gone, and so was Josh. He then heard a booming voice from the distance, which even he knew belonged to the Queen.

“That’s enough for today,” Jack told himself, “Back to my fucking room.”


The tongue is a very strange thing. It lives inside the mouth of every person. It’s become so normalized, having a tongue, since everyone has it. But think about it, it’s a big slimy fat snake that always lives in the mouth. It moves, it slithers, it tastes, and it’s always wet. Now imagine a giant tongue, one that is bigger than your whole body. That is what Jack was looking at. A giant pink tongue, right in front of him. The pink snake touched his feet, and made its way up his body. He could feel his entire body getting coated in saliva, which felt especially strange on his penis. The tongue was warm, but left his body cold. Past the tongue were teeth, and past the teeth was a throat. Past the throat was darkness. Jack could easily go into that darkness, never to be seen again.

“I’m very hungry right now. Can you help me relieve it?”

Jack woke up, sweating. He threw his blanket off himself. His underwear was wet. That was the worst wet dream he had ever had. He tried to have a normal night, playing video games and keeping to himself. But he couldn’t, for the image of being used by Sarah kept returning to his mind. It was the day of the dance, and he wanted to make it to class so the teacher would not confront him again, making a scene. This meant he should go eat breakfast. He quickly put on a fresh pair of clothes to leave his room. When he opened his door, he saw two giant sneakers in front of him. Jack slowly looked up. Above the sneakers were ankles, followed by two giant legs. The legs were skinny, smooth, and long. The legs ended with a miniskirt, followed by a figure of a girl in a T-shirt. At the top of everything, Jack could see a face with long blonde hair, smiling down at him.

“Good morning little Jack,” Sarah said. Michael was right.

“I need to…get to class,” Jack gulped. Michael was right.

“Oh no, you don’t have to do that,” Sarah shook her head, “I need your help with something.” She bent down and reached her hand out towards him. Jack did not try to escape, because he knew he could not, even if he tried his hardest. Giant fingers wrapped around him, and Jack was lifted into the air. He was brought to Sarah’s face. Michael was right.
“Can you help a lady?” Sarah asked, frowning. Her pout was admittedly cute.

“Do I even have a choice?” Jack asked. Sarah smiled, not responding. She then lowered him, and he was put back inside darkness, this time in between the giantess’s breasts. Michael was right.