- Text Size +
The Muse – Chapter 1


Edwin leaned back in his chair, yawning and stretching his arms out to the side, digital art pen still clutched in his hand. He glanced to the side, checking the time on a retro-style wall clock, all brass and spinning gears.


"Damn, ten already!" He muttered to himself before leaning forward again to look over his work.


On the screen of his computer art tablet was a sketch of a nude female character. She had an elven look, slightly pointed ears, a strong but slim physique and firm not overly large breasts. Peeking out either side of her were damsel-fly like wings. However, she lacked detail, there was no muscle definition, no contour lines, her breasts were just smooth lumps and her face was a very simple placeholder of a generic "female" look.


He glanced at a scrap of paper taped the side of the tablet, some hand written notes scrawled in a list on it:


     Commission for Erika

     * Short comic

     * Elven/Fairy lady (OC, "Ennara") & Young guy (Late 20s, "David")

     * Should have: size play, vaginal & anal insertion, soft-vore, digestion

     * Clean

     * $200


He looked back at the unfinished work and sighed. He'd spent most of the evening getting just the basic outline of one scene. He thought about his previous work, one-off drawings, usually poster poses of sexy fantasy ladies. It was 'his thing', how he made ends-meet outside of his job at the local library. But this commission, he'd never had something multi-page and certainly nothing so... so... lewd and detailed. He'd had to look the last "should have" item up, and was shocked by what he found, though after browsing some artwork and stories on the subject, found himself somewhat intrigued by the outlandish fetish.


It didn't however help him feel any less out of his depth. His usual work was clothed, posing in a simple yet provocative way, big breasts and basic smooth shading and colouring. Now he had to do a nude character, with more realistic proportions and details, he found himself thinking his way into an artists-block, and that was before he considered some of the internal parts that lay ahead.


Rubbing his eyes and yawning again, he tossed the tablet pen onto the table and stood up. Looking down at the unfinished drawing he spoke quietly, "You'll have to wait 'till tomorrow, can't be late for work again," And tapped a button on the side of the screen, turning it off.


A quick shower later and he rolled into bed, pulling the covers in tight as the winter chill crept into his small apartment, his heating set low overnight to save money. His mind raced as he tried to sleep, trying to work out the details of his drawing, agonising over which way to approach each aspect, until he eventually drifted off.


He knew he'd fallen asleep, he could remember the fluffy feeling of losing consciousness , so it was quite a surprise to find himself awake and sitting at his desk. Something felt off though, he thought about looking around but found his gaze drawn back to the desk when he tried. 'A dream?' He wondered to himself.


Before he could ponder the situation further, a movement caught his eye. Stepping out from behind his screen was a small person. 'Definitely a dream,' he thought, though was puzzled by the fact he was able to think that at all. He'd never had such a lucid dream experience before.


The small person stepped forward and Edwin made an "Ooh" of realisation and surprise as he recognised the figure, with it's pointed ears and damsel-fly wings. "Ennara," he whispered under his breath as she stopped and stood looking up at him. She was exquisite, like a most detailed and realistic doll. He leaned in closer, her eyes followed him but she did not move.


Much like the picture he had been working on, she was completely naked, but unlike his picture, every detail was present and very visible. Pushing his chair back, he got down lower and closer. He could see the small details of her face now, a beautiful elven face, with a slightly pointed chin and sharp nose, framed by short black hair cut into a pixie-cut. Here eyes were deep blue with a hint of golden flecks. He glanced down and found the same perfect details on her breasts, their shape and size matching his art, but now with proper texture and pert dark nipples.


He felt a small pang of guilt as his eyes drifted over her firm belly, taking in the subtle contours of her muscles, the smooth dip into her belly button and eventually, without a hint of pubic hair, a smooth V where her skin curved inward between her thighs, a sliver of her vagina visible. He swallowed, his throat feeling dry, as he considered the details hidden in her current pose.


Ennara moved suddenly, causing Edwin to flinch. Her wings opened with sound not unlike an umbrella opening, spreading out either side of her, delicate and thin, semi-translucent with swirls of colour, like looking through a soap-bubble. Her left leg rose delicately, revealing what he'd been thinking of; her soft dark pink labia. He swallowed again as he felt himself becoming aroused below the desk, unable to look away as her leg finished its gentle arc up until she was doing a standing splits. Her vagina now slightly open, smooth and wet pinkness showing.


He stared a moment, savouring the detail, before looking away, a horrible sense of guilt on his mind. It felt wrong somehow, the way she was impassive, the way she exposed herself on his whim.


'If only you were real. If I could talk to you... if I could ask you to pose... If you wanted to do do these things... if you had a choice! It wouldn't feel so... wrong.'


He looked back, to find her leg down again and, rather oddly, a look of surprise on her face. Her eyes darted around, like someone confused about where they were, before suddenly snapping to his own, staring. A look of concern now showed on her elven features, and she spoke, her voice soft and almost musical in tone.


"What have you done?"


His vision became hazy, he felt lightheaded. With a jolt he woke, his knee slamming into the computer desk painfully, "Ow! What the hell?!" He found himself sitting at his desk. After rubbing his aching knee a moment, he realised the computer was on and, standing before him in beautifully drawn detail, in two different poses, was Ennara.


"But... what?" He looked closely at the images, they were clearly his work, and had captured every detail from his dream, the second pose being the highly revealing standing splits. 'Did I do this in my sleep? How on earth did I...' But his thoughts were interrupted with a massive yawn. He felt exhausted, almost like he hadn't really slept. He glanced at the time and swore.


"Shit shit SHIIIIIT I'm going to be late!" He grumbled, grabbing his work clothes and rummaging for socks, deciding to worry about his 'sleep art' later. The last thing he needed was to lose another job.