- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is an alternative written version of a comic on Vore Fan.  I DID NOT create this story.  If you enjoy this story check out the actual comic!  I highly recommend it.  

 

The link to the comic is: https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Endonaut/c=42

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a summary of a comic on Vore Fan.  It is NOT MINE.  If you enjoy the story, check out the actual comic!  I highly recommend them.  The link to the comic is https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Endonaut/c=42

This story follows Jake, a man in his early twenties who describes himself as an "endonaut."  Jake was born with the ability to shrink down to microscopic size and has a habit of exploring people's bodies.  His powers prevented him from being harmed, and he had a habit of spying on people.  The favorite person to spy on was Jessica, Jake's girlfriend who also happened to be bi-sexual.  Jessica was a blue-eyed, red-head who had an incredible set of tits and a great ass.  She was also totally unaware that Jake had shrunk himself today.

 

Jessica sat on the toilet with her ass-hugging jean shorts below her knees.  She was on her phone, and totally oblivious to the fact that her boyfriend Jake was half an inch tall, naked and on top of the toilet behind her, spying on her.  She didn't remember why Jake was out of the house today, but she had been up front and told him that she planned on hooking up with her on-again, off-again girlfriend, Darcy.

 

The doorbell rang and Jessica started to get up.  "Hang on, I'll be out in a second," she shouted, and started to pull up her jean shorts.  Seeing an opportunity, Jake leapt down, hoping to catch a ride in the giantesses panties.

 

As he was in mid-leap, he screamed.  "No!  Oh god!"  He rapidly fell down towards the fabric of Jess's jeans.  There was only one issue:  she was not wearing any panties.  "Jess, help!" he shouted as the ass hugging shorts were zipped up.

 

Walking out of the bathroom, Jess was already turned on at the mere thought of sex with Darcy.  'It's been too long since we've done this,' the beautiful red-head thought to herself.  'Wait till she sees that I'm not wearing any underear.'  As she walked, she was unaware that her half inch tall boyfriend was getting wedged in between her ass cheeks.

 

The constant motion of Jessica walking had thrown Jake about.  His tiny, naked body was currrently propped up against Jessica's asshole.  "I've gotta find a way out of here," Jake said to himself, not wanting to get caught up with two horny giantesses.  "I just gotta make sure not to stimul....FUCK!" he shouted.  Accidentally, he had pressed his arm inside of the red-head's sphincter, and it was not letting go.

 

This was noticed by Jessica too.  "Mmmmpf," she said with a gasp as her eyes widened.  She liked it...a lot!  "Mmmm, fuck, my ass feels nice," she said with a slight giggle.  She closed her eyes and started to relax her muscles and just go with the feeling.

 

Down between her ass cheeks, Jake was still struggling, trying to free himself.  "C'mon, let go!" he muttered.  He propped his body against the hole and tried harder to pry his arm free.  All this resulted in doing was having the puckered sphincter pull his whole body inside.  "Nooooo!" he shouted, as his girlfriend's mungry asshole swallowed him like a snack.

 

Jess was confused by this.  The delightful feeling of something tickling her asshole was gone.  'Screw it,' she thought.  She knew what she wanted to do with Darcy now.  As she opened the door, she saw her blode friend standing there in a sexy black dress, and holding a strap on.

 

"Hey baby, ready for some fun?" the outgoing blonde said, walking into the apartment.

 

"Fuck I missed you baby," Jess responded, embracing the blonde with a hug and a long, sensual kiss.  Without saying anything, Jess then dropped her jean shorts, revealing no underwear, just a wet, clean-shaven pussy.  "No panties, just for you."  She then shook her ass at Darcy.

 

Darcy giggled at this.  "Oh yeah, well surprise, bitch!" she said with a laugh.  She pulled up her dress to reveal she was also not wearing any underwear.  Slapping her own ass, Darcy smiled.  "Like what you see?

 

"Alright, I can't take this," JEss said, grabbing Darcy's arm.  "Let's go."  She saw Darcy grab the strap on as the two ran to the bedroom.  "Fuck, I'm excited for this," Jess said, climbing onto the bed.  She grabbed her ass again, while Jake screamed for help from the inside.

 

Inside of Jess's ass, Jake was trying to plan out his next move.  "Well shit," he shouted.  "I guess I'm going up to her stomach.  Maybe she can burp me out."  As the tiny guy started to climb through his girlfriend's intestines, he heard a very peculiar sound, and it was getting closer.  It took Jake a second of squinting and processing to realize what was happening.  "Holy shit!  Is that Darcy's tongue?!" he screamed rhetorically.

 

Indeed, the massive pink serpant was Darcy's tongue.  The blonde had her face buried between Jess's ass cheeks and was plowing her tonuge deep into her hole.  "OH YEAH BABY, RIGHT THERE!" Jess screamed as her friend continued to eat out her booty.  On her knees with her head buried in a pillow, Jessica furiously masturbated while her friend continued to pleasure her.  She was in absolute ecstasy right now.

 

Inside her ass, Jake was not as safe.  "Ahhhh!  Help me!" he shouted, as the wet tongue kept getting closer and closer.  "No Darcy!  Don't eat me!" he crawled through the intestine as quickly as he could without Darcy's hungry tongue gaining on him.

 

Jessica then shouted something that startled both Jake and Darcy.  "BABY I'M CUMMING!" 

 

Eyes widened, Darcy was unprepared as her face began to get covered in her lover's fluids.  She coughed and started to ertract her tongue from Jess's rectum, just missing grabbing Jake on its' way out.  "Ugh," the blonde said, pulling her face free.  "Damn babe, your ass is strong," she laughed, her face covered in Jessica's juices.

 

Jessica blushed.  "Sorry baby," she said in a teasing manor.  When there was no response, she turned and smiled.  Darcy was reaching down for her big, black strap on.  "Well goddess," Jess said, placing her face back down on the bed and sticking her ass high into the air.  Her asshole began to open up.  "My butthole is ready to get fucked."

 

Inside her rectum, Jake thought this may be his chance.  He had managed not to get eaten and the hole had just opened.  "Finally, I'm out of here," he mumbled.  As he approached the exit of this wretched tunnel, his jaw dropped.  "Oh fuck."

 

Standing before him, was the towering, naked form of the giantess that was Darcy, and she was wearing a strap on.