- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a summary of a comic on Vore Fan.  It is NOT MINE.  If you enjoy this story, check out the actual comic, it's even better!  I highly recommend the site.  The link to the comic is https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Endonaut-2/c=56/

 

 

Inside of his beloved girlfriend's rectum, Jake was in a dead sprint, trying to find safety further inside of Jessica's intestines.  He was being pursued by a large, black strap-on, which was constantly threatening to pulverize his tiny body.  The tiny, naked guy knew there was no chance he was escaping out from Jess's asshole, and he would have to go the long way.  Jake could only scream in terror as the massive strap-on grew nearer, closing in on his tiny body.

 

On the outside, Jess was moaning like crazy.  She absolutely loved the feeling of getting fucked up her asshole, and it had been a while since her and Jake had done anything like this.  "Oh fuck, that feels amazing," Jess moaned, as Darcy continued to pounder her asshole.  The red-head could hear her friend moaning as well, and it only turned her on more.

 

After several minutes, Jake had found safety....sort of.  He was now well into JEssica's small intestine, and he felt he was out of reach from the giant, pseudo-cock that Darcy had been using to plow Jessica's butthole.

 

"Okay, here we go," Jake whispered to himself.  He had reached a point inside Jessica's small intestine that would require him to swim from here.  He squeezed his miniaturized body through, and was now butterfly-stroking his way through his girlfriend.

 

This went pretty much unnoticed by Jessica.  The giantess was far too caught up in her sexual acts with Darcy to pay any attention.  "Fuck yeah, baby!  Make me cum like a little bitch," Jessica moaned, gently biting her pillow.

 

At that moment, the naked blonde giantess pulled her hips back, removing the strap-on from Jessica's asshole.  "Not yet," she said, kissing Jess on the neck.  "I want to do something else."

 

With her butt still high in the air, Jess turned to face her lover.  "Fiiiinneeee," she said.  She knew what Darcy wanted.  Jess rolled to her back and spread her leg apart.

 

Inside of Jessica's guts, her boyfriend was still swimming through her small intesting.  'Thank god I was a swimmer in college,' Jake thought to himself.  He had been able to hold his breath for a long time, and that skill was very useful now.  Jake had no idea what Jess and Darcy were about to do.

 

Darcy sat up onto her knees, lustfully staring at Jess's pussy as the red-head's legs were spread.  "Ready to get fucked, baby?" she said, biting her lip.

 

Jess could only moan.  "Fuck me hard, like the slut that I am," Jessica responded.  She was so excited to have this devious sex with her "girlfriend."

 

Meanwhile, inside the abdomen of JEssica, Jake had finally reached where he wanted to end up.  Traveling through both the samll and large intestine, Jake had passed through a sphincter into Jess's stomach.  It was a churning cauldron full of wretched smelling green liquid.  This would have digested almost anything, but not Jake due to his enhanced durability when shrunken.  Jake could hear Jess moaning like crazy, and just rolled his eyes.  "Jess, you're a fucking nympho," he shouted knowing she could not hear him.  Though he knew he would not be digested, Jake still found the stomach acid disgusting.  Pulling himself onto a potato chip, Jake tried to wait it out inside the stomach of his girlfriend.  

 

On the outside, Jess and Darcy were continuing to fuck each other.  The twowere in missionary position, with Darcy on top using the strap-on to plow into her girlfriend.  "Ohhh yeah," she moaned as she kept thrusting into Jessica's dripping, wet pussy.

 

Feeling the strap-on fill her up, Jessica was in heaven.  "I'm so close, baby," she said, as she thrust her hips upward, matching Darcy's rhythm.

 

"Jess, I'm gonna cum," moaned Darcy as she reached down and grabbed the breasts of Jessica.  Her strokes increased in speed, as she felt her body losing control.

 

"That's right Darcy, let's cum together.  Make me cummmm," Jess said.  The red-head partially sat up so she could suck on Darcy's tits.

 

In Jess's stomach, the gross, green fluid started to get violent.  For Jake, balancing his tiny body on a chip, it was like some crazy storm at open water in the ocean.  He felt waves rocking his make-shift raft and making it shift back and forth.  "Okay, here we go," Jake shouted in excitement.  He was expecting Jess to burp him to safety and out of her churning stomach any minute now.  Hedging his bets on getting out of here, Jake decided to shrink himself even further.  He was hoping that making himself only a quarter inch tall, would make him lighter and easier to burp out.

 

Then it happened.  The gasses inside of Jessica's belly were not mixing well with her stomach acid.  The stomach lurched, and Jake found himself being rocketed up Jessica's throat.  "What the fuck!?" he shouted as he was expelled out of Jessica's mouth. 

 

When Jess released her burp, she had just orgasmed at the same time.  She was staring directly at her blonde lover.  "Damn Jess, that was amazing," panted Darcy, as the two naked women embraced each other.

 

"You were great, baby," Jessica responded, gently caressing DArcy's left breast.

 

"Did you burp when you were cumming?" Darcy teased.

 

An embarrassed look crept across Jessica's face.  "Mayyyyybe," she giggled.  "Don't know why though."

 

Seeing her partner was slightly embarrassed about it, Darcy decided to just play it off like nothing.  "Well," she said, leaning down and kissing Jessica on the stomach.  "I guess your tummy was enjoying it as much as we were.

 

The two women laughed together.  What neither of them realized was that the quarter inch Jake had been launched out of Jessica's mouth, and directly into the open jaws of Darcy.  "Dammit, not another mouth," he whined, laying sprawled out on her tongue, covered in her saliva.

 

Darcy sat up and got off the bed, handing the strap-on to Jessica.  "One sec babe, I'm gonna get some water.  After that I want you to fuck me hard."  Jessica was still basking in her afterglow and didn't say anything.  She just smiled, bit her lip and nodded.

 

Inside of Darcy's mouth, Jake was planning his escape.  He was approaching the wall of her teeth and planning to make a leap of faith as soon as she opened her mouth.  "Okay, here we go," he said, trying to hype himself up.  He started to run but stopped dead in his tracks.  "Wait, what?!" he shouted.

 

A massive wave of cold water, entered the mouth of the blonde giantess.  Jake screamed as he felt himself being washed towards the back of the dark cave, back towards the tunnel that was Darcy's throat....