- Text Size +

Chapter 10

 

In the following weeks, Melania’s mom and Dexter spent their days drawing up a coherent and valid political programme for her party, while Melania conducted some researches about the social and economic benefits that women’s growth could bring about. It was a period of intense work, but still they could find some time to indulge in moments of fun and pleasure. Those were Dexter’s favourite times of day. He felt so good each time he was allowed to benefit from Melania’s mom’s giant body, and the truth was that he had to contain himself for the rest of the day: he just couldn’t get enough of her, and he was getting used to living with a constant hard-on.

What excited him the most, was the fact that that glorious mature body seemed to be a bit bigger each time he approached it. But maybe it was just his imagination.

Finally, after they had worked on the programme and on the speeches for weeks, the day came for their first electoral meeting. It was to be held in a stadium, and when Dexter, Melania and her mom got there, it was clear to them that the new-born “Growth party” was an object of great curiosity among the population. Because, in fact, the stadium was completely packed.

When the three of them appeared before the crowd to take their seats behind a giant conference desk, the audience muttered in disbelief at the view of the two enormous women. Looking at the crowd, Dexter could clearly notice the look of shock on men’s faces. On the other hand, the women appeared amazed and intrigued.

The two giantesses sat on giant chairs, taylor-made for them, while Dexter was placed directly on the desk by Melania’s mom. She then smiled at the crowd, checked the mic and spoke:

“Good evening everyone, and welcome: what a lot of you there are, it’s a wonderful sight! As you may know, we’re here to present the “Growth Party”, with which we aim to ferry this country into the future! Our idea of future is that of a radiant, fair and prosperous one, and we will now introduce it in detail. But first, let me say a little about ourselves…”

She briefly introduced Dexter, Melania and herself, then told about the growth that she and her daughter had been undergoing, its physiological reasons and how it changed their ordinary lives in many ways. After that necessary introduction, she turned it over to Melania, who was charged with the more technical issues.

She explained that the new world, inhabited by giant women, should rebuilt from scratch in order to fit their new sizes. That would bring an enormous amount work, and be decidedly positive on an economic level.  On an ecologic one, there would be less necessity to use means of transport and thus to pollute the air, given that even great distances would appear as short walks to the giantesses.

The laws they would propose would be aimed to encourage the new employment opportunities, generated by the growth, and to protect men and women’s rights in the upcoming transitional period.
She was speaking like a political insider, and you could really say that she was a very educated young woman.

When she finished exposing all data, she turned it over again to her mother. She began to speak again:

“So, I think we’ve discussed our political agenda sufficiently. For my part, I can tell that I will lead the government with equity and determination, and I will do my best to provide for all my citizens’ needs, just like I do now with my man: Dexter.”

Since there was nothing left to say, Dexter simply nodded and smiled at the crowd.

The audience remained silent for a while, then the first women began to clap their hands and stand up, followed by many others. The crowd applauded and cheered, and Dexter noticed that even some men had began to clap their hands. After the standing ovation was over, though, a man spoke up and said to Melania’s mom:

“Well, Mrs., how can we trust the way you provide for your man’s needs? How can we be sure that we would agree about your methods, and about your idea of ‘taking care’? After all, we don’t know what you mean by that. And I want guarantees when the one who says that she will take care of me is a, well… Let’s say it, a giantess.”

Melania’s mom was caught a bit off guard by that remark, but she thought fast and immediately got an idea. She puffed out her chest and defiantly smiled down at the man in the crowd.

“Ok, sir, you will now have a demonstration of the care I have towards my man. Dexter, come closer please.”

Dexter couldn’t understand what she had in mind, so he just looked up at her with quizzical eyes. In that moment, he noticed that she was unbuttoning her shirt. Her cleavage was being exposed little by little, and the more you could see of her humongous breasts, the more you could tell that they were impatiently demanding to be set free from the constriction of their bra. Slowly and solemnly, Melania’s mom took out one glorious breast, then the other. They were absolutely enormous, so that her whole figure appeared even more majestic and imposing now. Indeed, Dexter was awestruck by her overall size. Maybe the fact that she was sitting in front of so many normal-sized people was contributing to make her look even bigger. But actually he couldn’t understand: was it just a perception due to the context, or was she actually bigger…?

Dexter was still motionlessly gazing up at her, when he felt her big hand lifting him up from the table, and placing him right in front of her immense bosom. The view was unbelievably astounding, but he still couldn’t understand her intentions. So she spoke:

“Come on, Dexter dear, show these people the way in which I provide for your needs” said Melania’s mom.

Dexter was really confused and torn. The vision in front of himself was undoubtedly glorious: that enormous body was calling him and he deeply wanted to answer its call and to stick to her boobs. But, on the other hand, he was in front of hundreds of people, and the whole situation was quite embarrassing. Having perceived the state of uncertainty in which Dexter was lingering, Melania’s mom decided to act for herself and grabbed him again.

“He’s just a bit embarrassed, poor boy,” she said to the crowd. Then she added, turning to Dexter: “Come here, little one, it’s all right.”

And as she said so, she pulled his body towards one of her magnificent breasts, and placed his head on a level with her nipple. Dexter was overwhelmed. She was forcing him to breastfeed from her in front of all those people. He felt abused, but still he couldn’t find the strength to protest or to fight against her will.

“Suck it now, my boy” she ordered, stroking his head.

Dexter felt so embarassed that, almost in order to hide his face from the curious looks of the audience, he turned his face towards Melania’s mom’s giant bosom, pressed his mouth against her nipple and started to suck on it.

He had surrendered to the fact that his reputation was gone forever: he was being breastfed by a giant woman in front of hundreds of people, and he wasn’t even able to oppose that. Shortly afterwards, milk started pouring into his mouth and he drank it up, trying to lose himself in his work, so as to forget about the crowd that was looking at him.

With Dexter still sucking on her breast, Melania’s mom looked proudly toward the audience, which was silently witnessing that event. The guy who had asked for a demonstration had been silenced, and was now looking up at her, open-mouthed and in awe. She could see that many women were intrigued and fascinated by what they were seeing, and the look on their faces clearly expressed their desire to be like her: big, powerful and irresistible. The men, on the other hand, seemed to be mesmerised. They were watching the scene in disbelief and awe, and a good number of them were excited to the point of drooling. This contributed to increase Melania’s mom’s feeling of power and self-satisfaction: it was clear that the audience was convinced.

Moments later, Dexter gave up sucking and, amid the general silence, Melania’s mom’s nipple popped out of his mouth, with a popping sound. He was still deeply embarrassed, though, and rushed to bury his face in her cleavage again, holding onto her breasts as if to take shelter. In that very moment, though, he could hear that the crowd was starting to clap hands and cheer. The whole audience stood up, applauding, honouring and magnifying Melania’s mom. There was no doubt that the campaign rally was a success all along the line. Nonetheless, Dexter wasn’t able to look directly at the crowd yet, still ashamed about the way he had been used in front of all those people.

The rally was officially over, but they hung around some more time, answering to journalists’ questions, taking pictures and receiving enthusiastic compliments. During that entire time, Dexter was carried around by Melania’s mom, and kept hiding his face into her cleavage to avoid people’s stares. He was only talked to by some interlocutors, mainly women, who stated how lucky he was to have such a woman on his side.

When it was finally over, they set off. Since Melania had an appointment for that evening, she made her separate way to the city, while Dexter and Melania’s mom headed straight home.