- Text Size +

Chapter 11

 

Melania’s mom carried Dexter in her cleavage all the way back, and didn’t care too much about his silence, thinking that he could simply be tired.
When they finally got inside the house, Melania’s mom headed straight to her bedroom.
She put Dexter down on the table, and looked down at him. But Dexter, for his part, lowered his eyes and tried to avoid eye contact with her.

“Is there something wrong, sweetie?” She asked with apprehension.

She put one gigantic index under his chin and lifted his face, in order to look him straight in the eyes. It was the same action she had performed when they first had met again after long time, about three months earlier. He could remember that he had felt similar feelings of subjection back then, when he had found her way taller than he remembered, to the point that her new height had caused him to lower his eyes in her presence. She had gently forced his head up with an index under his chin, then flashing him a loving smile from above. Just like she was doing now. But how many things had changed since then! That first evening, standing in front of her, he remembered that he almost reached her breast level. Now her mere index was as big as his whole torso, and he had to look further up at her, even while standing on a giant table. Also, she had grown more authoritarian, as the facts of the day could demonstrate. The point was that he was so tiny now, compared to her, that she could simply do what she wanted with him. Dexter had many contrasting feelings in that moment, but he wasn’t able to confess the true reasons for his silence and discomfort, so he simply muttered:

“N-no, my matron, i-it’s all right…”

Her loving face smiled motherly down at him, then she said:

“I’m so proud of you, darling. You’ve been so brave to do what you did in front of all those people today. You really are my courageous little man.”

She lifted him up, brought him in front of her fat lips and kissed him tenderly.

“And I think you deserve a reward for that…” she said temptingly.

She put him down again and started undressing him. Despite the recent embarrassment he had been forced to endure, his cock was promptly standing to attention, careless about his dignity being hurt or whatever. In fact, judging from that physical reaction, you could easily guess that he was absolutely loving the whole thing.

She left him stand naked on the table, his erect cock pointing to her majestic figure, and she began to undress as well. Dexter was ecstatic and his eyes followed her every movement in the process. His cock was jumping up and down, his excitement growing with every piece of clothing she removed. When she was finally naked, she turned to him and stood still. Her boobs were immense and mighty, her whole body was curvier and thicker than ever, and inspired deference and admiration. She was a powerful, gigantic goddess in front of her loyal, tiny subject. And she was simply imperious. She looked down at him from up above, with a luscious smile on her face, and that view was almost enough to make Dexter’s cock explode right then, but somehow he managed to keep from ejaculating. She then spoke:

“My boy, as I said you’ve been so brave today. And you have to know that courage turns me on so much…” She licked her lips and continued: “Now I want you to show me how me how much of a man you are.”

She got closer to the table he was standing on, and turned her back to him. She then bent over and stuck out her butt towards him. It was tremendously huge: way, way bigger than his body, it was a wonderland to look at. She spread her legs a bit and bent some more, so that the two mountains of flash in front of him seemed to expand even more. Then she slightly crouched and brought her ass precisely on a level with the table Dexter was standing on.

“Show me what you’ve got, brave little man” she said, and Dexter had the impression it was the giant butt itself talking to him.

He felt an urge to make contact with it. He made his way to the edge of the table, against which her buttocks were pressed, and touched her incredibly smooth skin. He slowly began to stroke that ass, then to rub himself against it, spreading his arms to hug the greatest amount of butt that he was able to. That situation was driving him crazy, and he surrendered to his most irrational sexual impulses: he began kissing and worshipping that enormous butt with devotion, losing himself to it.

Melania’s mom was so turned on by the power she had over Dexter. She loved how easily she could get him to do whatever she wanted, and she was so pleased to be worshipped for her size and superiority. After a while, though, she really wanted him to get down to business, so she spoke with authority:

“Dexter, now you have to stick it inside of me. I want you to ride me RIGHT NOW.”

That was an order. She wanted him to ride her just like in the old days. Except that now she was an extremely massive colossus.

When he heard the command, Dexter hastened to do what he was ordered. He struggled to make his way between her massive round buttocks, which were pressing on his body from both sides, trying to get as close to her vagina as he could. Sticking out his pelvis, trying to get deeper between her cheeks, he felt his cock making contact with soft and warm flesh, which was probably her labia. Extremely aroused, he began to hump her matron.

Melania’s mom, despite the fact that she could barely feel his cock pricking her, was so aroused too.  What excited her the most was the mere fact that she was so powerful and enormous compared to him, and that he couldn’t help but venerate her and obey her every order. These simple thoughts were enough to make her arousal increase more and more, so that after a while she began moaning loudly and lustfully.

Those moans were a great encouragement, for Dexter, to hump her even harder and faster: he was completely losing his mind between those gigantic buttocks. Not much time later, he could feel his orgasm approach, and after a few more thrusts he began to ejaculate. In the same moment, Melania’s mom reached her climax too, filling the air with wild, loud moans. Dexter continued thrusting some more, until his spasming body was completely worn out by the superhuman effort and pleasure it had been undergoing.

They rested there for a while, his body held up by the two thick buttocks pressing around it. Moments later, he felt a big hand pulling him out from between the two fleshy mountains and putting him back down on the table. He then saw the colossal ass in front of him raise higher (she had been slightly crouching in order to reach the table level) and jiggle as the giantess reached her standing position. What a feeling of dominance it inspired.

It was only in that moment, facing that immense butt looming over his tiny body in all its glory, that he realised how tremendously he adored being subjected to that goddess-like mature giantess. To serve her, to please her and to obey her were the only things that mattered. His previous reaction to the facts of that day was just the last attempt of his struggling ego to fight against the new state of affairs. But now, at last, his ego was leaving place to a new, fully conscious awareness of his devotion to his giant, powerful matron.

Dexter smiled and closed his eyes: he felt finally ready to embrace this new reality with all himself.