- Text Size +


Chapter 2


 


Melania knocked on his door at nine o’clock, and he was still asleep.


“Dexter, are you ready? We have to go and take the bus!”


 He jumped up and answered: “Of course I am!”


“I’m waiting for you downstairs, then!”


So he quickly washed his face, put on a bathing suit and a t-shirt, and rushed downstairs. He found Melania, who was placing a cup and some milk and corn flakes on the table.


“Milk and corn flakes, what do you say?”


“It’s perfect, Melania” he smiled.


She was even more stunning than yesterday, enveloped in that wonderful blue sarong, which let show her cleavage and tan legs. They ate and quickly went outside to take the bus. They waited for it about ten minutes, then it arrived. Dexter was amused by the disbelief on the driver’s face as he saw Melania getting on: her stature and mass couldn’t go unnoticed. In fact, she could barely fit the corridor as they searched for seats on the bus. Unfortunately, it was very crowded, and they could find only one. Dexter spoke:


“Don’t worry, Melania, I’ll stand up.”


“Oh, no way!” she answered decidedly, “You can sit on my lap so that we can both sit down and enjoy our trip.”


Dexter appreciated the gesture and deep inside he even liked the idea, but didn’t want to be seen sitting on that big woman in public. “


Oh no, don’t bother” he said, “I don’t want to disturb you”.


She insisted: “You won’t disturb me in any way.”


“But really, Melania, I…”


He was interrupted by her hands wrapping around him and lifting him from the ground to place him on her lap. He was speechless. He could feel all the eyes of the crowd on him, and he could even hear some people chuckle. He tried to look away, outside the window, but in that moment he heard a voice from above whispering to him:


“Don’t pay attention to them, they’re only jealous.”


He lifted his eyes behind and saw her smiling down at him. He smiled back: she was right. In fact he really had the most comfortable seat on the bus. Her big boobs felt so soft pressing on his back, and her thighs were two perfect cushions. He enjoyed his bus ride like he never did.


They got off the bus at the terminus, and there was no one other than them. The beach was almost deserted, only some people were there but still far from them. This would assure a bit of privacy, and Dexter was very pleased by that. They put down their stuff and beach towels. In no time, Dexter saw that Melania had already taken off his sarong, revealing a thong and a bikini which could barely covered her overflowing assets. She was already teasing him to reach her in the water.


“Catch me if you can, Dexter! And don’t forget your mask and snorkel!”


She run to the water and dove in. He could see all her womanly flesh jumping up and that was mesmerising: he rushed to the sea as well. They swam far and wide, observing wonderful fish swimming around them. After a while, they were away from the shore, and Dexter was beginning to feel a bit tired. She probably noticed that, so she approached him and stopped beside.


“Feeling tired, dear?”


He had to admit it: “Well, in fact, quite a bit”


“Don’t you worry: you can cling to me if you need to. I can touch the bottom.”


He was astonished. Could she really still touch the bottom, even being that distant from the shore? Anyways, he really needed a handhold then, so he didn’t care very much. He decided to accept her invitation, and wrapped his arms around her neck.


“There you go, little one, you’re safe now.”


He felt like a koala clinging to a big tree. Strange as it may seem, that situation was beginning to turn him on. Her breasts almost enveloped him, and he feared that she could feel his incipient erection pricking them. She probably did, as she came out with an awkward question:


“Dexter, there’s a thing I want to ask to you… Do you like me?”


He felt unmasked: he would have to admit it, there was no way he could hide it.


“Well, Melania, you’re certainly a beautiful girl… Moreover, I’ve known you all my life and I always thought you were very nice…”


She interrupted him: “I want to know one precise thing, Dexter: do you like me?”


He was painted into a corner, she wanted no turn of phrase.


“Well, Melania… Yes, I think yes, that I like you.”


She smiled at him. Then he felt her hands on his butt, lifting him slightly up so that her lips could meet his. They kissed for a good moment, and it felt perfect. His erection was getting even more evident: the whole situation was turning him incredibly on. But suddenly, she retracted, shaking her head:


“No, no, I can’t do that…” she said. Dexter was disappointed: why did it have to stop like that?


“But… Melania, what’s the matter?”


“Well, Dexter, I like you too, indeed, but… It’s just that I’m seeing someone else…”


Dexter was overwhelmed. There he was, clinging to a big, gorgeous woman with enormous breasts who, after giving him a kiss, had told him to stop because she was dating someone else. And, cherry on top, his erection was clearly poking her belly. That was terrible. She was already walking back towards the beach, and he decided to let go of her and to make his way his own. They silently went back to the towels, and yet Dexter couldn’t really get his eyes off of her massive figure and assets. Having a woman like that half naked next to himself and not being able to touch her, so to express his admiration to her, was a torture. He decided that the best way to get through the day was to fall asleep and so he tried and tried, until he succeeded. He slept the afternoon away, and was woken up by Melania’s voice telling him it was time to go away. He noticed that he had been grabbing her torso in his sleep, so he hastened to let her go and get up. They packed their stuff, put their clothes on and got back to the bus station. They were silent all the while.


Once back home in the evening, they found Melania’s mom sitting on the sofa, watching some tv. She immediately turned to Melania:


“Melania, you remember your appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning, don’t you?”


Melania appeared caught off guard: “Oh, ehm, yes mom, of course…!”


“Well, then you are surely aware of the fact that you should go to bed, since it’s very important that you are well rested for the medical examination.”


Melania snorted.


“Ok, ok, I will go… But, if I go to the doctor’s visit tomorrow, what will our guest do, all alone?” and she pointed her finger to Dexter.


 Melania’s mom smiled at him and said calmly: “Oh, but he won’t be all alone. I’ve taken a week off from work, so tomorrow we can do something together. And, since today you’ve been to the seaside, we could, say… Have a trip to the mountains? What do you say, Dexter dear?”


After the unpleasant turn of the day, in fact he was so glad to have such a chance for the following day. So he answered:


“It would be wonderful.”


She smiled.


Melania spoke: “Very well then, since you’ve arranged everything, I will go to my room and get to bed. Good night Dexter, good night mom.”


And she made her way to the upper floor. Dexter was still standing in the middle of the room, when he heard Melania’s mom stand up from the sofa. He turned to her. He was again impressed by her tonnage. Wow, how tall was she? He had to ask her sooner or later. Anyway, in that moment he realised that she was way taller than Melania. He suddenly felt lucky for the chance he had to pass a whole day with that gorgeous, massive woman. She slowly moved towards him, smiling. It was almost impossible for Dexter not to look at her mammoth breasts hanging in front of him, slightly above his eyes level. She then crouched, in order to look him right in the eyes. She spoke:


“I think it’s time for you to go to bed, too. Tomorrow we will have to walk a long way, and you’ve got to be very well rested, darling.”


“Ok, madam. I think you’re right” Dexter answered.


She smiled and Dexter thought that she was not only sexy, but actually beautiful, despite her age.


“Oh, you’re such a good boy” she stated.


She put her big hands on his arms, slowly stroking them up and down, but shortly afterwards she suddenly grabbed him and turned him around. She said, teasingly:


“And now, my boy, up you go! Hop, hop, hop!” and she patted him on his butt as she said so, as if to push him forward.


He felt a little dumbstruck by her action: was she treating him like a kid? He turned to look at her and saw her standing up from her crouched position: he realised she was tall indeed, and maybe so tall that, in fact, he could look like a kid to her. That thought was odd, but at the same time it felt somehow exciting… He saw her sending him a goodnight kiss and couldn’t help smiling at her. Well, that woman was simply incredible, he thought. He made his way to his room, so excited now at the idea of spending a whole day with that super-hot, outgrown milf. He got ready, got to bed and finally, hoping to dream about that colossal woman, he fell asleep.