- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The real fun is about to begin.

 

Chapter 3

 

The next morning he was awaken by a voice from coming from behind his room’s door: it was Melania’s mom calling him.

“Dexter, you have to get ready, we have to set off for our hiking trip!”

Dexter immediately got up :”Yes, madam, I’m coming!”

“I’ll wait for you downstairs!” And he could hear her steps going downstairs.

He put on comfortably clothes and put everything he needed into a backpack. As he went downstairs, he was astonished at the vision of Melania’s mom. She wore hiking shorts and a t-shirt which was outstretched by her gigantic breasts: in fact it could barely contain them. The hiking shoes she was wearing actually made her look even taller than the evening before. Dexter was in awe.

“Now be a good boy, eat your milk and cookies and then we go.”

She placed a cup on the table in front of him and ruffled his hair. While he was eating, she would take care of some stuff in the kitchen, so he could admire her statuesque body swinging around. He said to himself that it was an undoubtedly delightful vision to wake up to.

Once he had finished breakfast, each of them carried their respective backpacks, hers ridiculously bigger than his, and headed to the car in the garden. They got on it and set off. It was a pleasant ride to the inland area of the region. As they went up a mountain road, she explained that they were about to reach a parking from which they would have continued by foot. They were about to climb the highest peak of the area, from which you would have a wonderful view of the gulf. She was so interesting as she talked, she denoted a great knowledge of the region and her imposing figure sitting next to him inspired authority. He had a difficult time trying not to stare too evidently at her enormous bouncing boobs, though.

Once they arrived at the parking, she opened the trunk and Dexter did as if to lift her backpack, in order to be kind. But he realized too late that it was way too heavy. She giggled as he struggled in the process. So, it was finally her who handed him his backpack, and who eventually carried her own.

“I think it’s better if each carries his own, don’t you?”

He had to admit it, and nodded. She smiled and ruffled his head, then said:

“Follow me, darling,” as her imposing body began to march.

He immediately realised how much of an effort it would be to keep pace with her. She had such long, thick legs that each of her steps was probably twice as long as his. In fact, Dexter really had the impression that she was taller than the day before, though that was clearly not possible… Was it? Anyway, her height provided him with a nice close-up of her wide and round butt, which was the main encouragement for him to try and not to lose pace. After a good while, though, he had to stop.

“Madam…” he panted, “could we please stop for a minute?”

She turned to him: “No way! If we don’t move on we won’t be able to reach the peak before noon!”

“But I’m exhausted!” he protested.

“Well, if you really can’t keep up, I have a solution. But first, let me take off this t-shirt, cos I’m really burning up…”

She slowly stretched to undress, showing off the massiveness of her wondrous body. Dexter could admire all the good stuff that had been hidden by that t-shirt up to that moment.  He was almost scared by how her white bra seemed to struggle to contain her overflowing, humongous titties. She then spoke resolutely:

“Now, in order for us to keep going, if you can’t walk anymore, I’ll carry you.”

Dexter was astonished by her proposal. Was she really meaning that? He couldn’t say if the perspective of being carried by that colossal woman was more frightening or attracting. Anyway, even if he was beginning to figure out that deep inside he would have liked it, he didn’t want to give up that easily.

“Ehm, madam, I don’t want to bother you…”

“Oh, you will be no bother at all” she said as she was tinkering with her backpack, making some changes to it.

“B-but seriously, madam, I’m not sure if I feel comfortable about that…”

“Oh, nonsense. As you can see, my backpack can easily be turned into a carrier. I will hardly feel your weight, and you will be able to rest for a while. Now be a good boy and come here…”

Dexter was speechless. Was that feminine colossus really going to carry him like a baby? The answer came directly from her action, as she grabbed him and lifted him off the ground in order to fit him inside the carrier.

“There you go! I hope you’re not scared of heights,” she giggled, “enjoy your ride and look around yourself: we’re beginning to get a good view from here!”

And she started walking again. Dexter felt like he was riding a camel or a very big horse. It was a beautiful feeling, though, and he was just marvelled at the woman’s strength, mass and height. At that moment he realised that the situation was clearly turning him on, as he could feel a hard-on coming. They reached the pick in one hour and they had their lunch up there: the view on the gulf was amazing.

“Thank you for bringing me here, literally,” he said, “this place is awesome.”

“You’re welcome, darling” she said, and kissed him on the forehead.

Dexter couldn’t say if it was just his impression or if that woman was actually trying to seduce him, but didn’t  have the courage to step forward and find it out.

When it was time to go down, Dexter said that he could walk by himself now. He did not like the idea of getting off of his privileged means of transport, but he wanted to sound tough enough. But something in his stance was clearly not so convincing, as she could guess his fundamental desire to stay aboard:

“Oh, Dexy… You don’t have to get off, if you don’t want to…” she said in a seductive tone, “I can carry you all the way down. I have to admit that I like it: I like the idea of taking care of you, of feeling so powerful and so in charge…”

This speech was turning Dexter so on: that amazon was delighted to carry him again. And who was he to prevent her from doing it? So he took place and the descent began.

She walked and they talked and talked, and it was such a pleasant ride. By late afternoon, they were back to the car. He was put down and he finally stood on his feet again. Seeing that towering busty milf who had just carried him stand next to him aroused in him an urge to ask a question. So when they were back in the car, Dexter asked her:

“Madam, I was just wondering… In fact I’ve been wondering it all day long… May I ask, if you allow me, how tall are you..?”

She smiled down at him: “Last time I checked I was 7 ft 1 inch, but who knows: maybe I’ve grown some more since then.”

Dexter was thrilled and felt that he could finally approach the topic of her height and her growth.

“So,” he raised the question, “you’re telling me that you’re still growing up… at your age?”

She frowned: “Are you trying to tell me that I’m old?” she teased.

“Oh, no no, absolutely not, it’s just that…”

She burst out laughing.

“Well, since you ask it, yes: I’m growing up. We’re trying to understand what’s causing it, but we don’t know it yet. Anyway, I must confess I honestly like it.”

They sat down in silence for a while.

“And you, my dear, what do you say? Do you like the company of this outgrown woman?”

Dexter blushed, but answered sincerely: “Well, in fact I like it very much.”

They smiled at each other. The situation was clearly getting flirty. Surely, after the delusion of the day before with Melania, now things were taking a positive, unexpected turn for Dexter. After Melania’s refusal, he had been afraid that he would have had a hard time spending his holidays in the company of a gorgeous big woman without being able to get any attention from her. And now, her hot mom turned out to be the one who could give him comfort? That was too good to be true. Because, on balance, Melania’s mom attracted Dexter even more than her daughter. She had that seductive mature allure, she was even bigger and bustier than Melania. She exuded femininity out of every part of her body. He took a last glance of her, hoping to be able to take advantage of the favourable situation.

When they got back home, Melania was waiting for them to have dinner. She had an important issue to talk about: the doctor had apparently found out what could be causing the growth and needed to see her mother tomorrow. They decided they would all go to the clinic, including Dexter, since he had nobody else to turn to for his alternative activities.

Later that night, after a good meal and a little chat, they all went to their rooms. But when time came to go to bed, he couldn’t really get to sleep. The vision of Melania’s mom enormous body still haunted him. That evening, sitting next to her on the sofa, he had been having a hard-on all the time, and it was still evident right now: the mere thought of her was making his cock ache. So at some point, failing to wipe that image off of his mind, he simply decided that he couldn’t endure it anymore.

He took courage, got up and exited his room, then walked down the corridor up to Melania’s mom’s room door. He stood in front of it for a moment, then knocked. He could hear heavy footstep approaching the door from inside, and then he saw the door open. Melania’s mom appeared in all her majesty, wearing a revealing nightgown underneath which he could see all of her.

“Hello, my boy” she said seductively. “How brave have you been to come all the way here. Let me give a hug to this handsome adventurer.”

And she bent down to get her arms around his body. He realized that he didn’t reach her breast level. Wait a minute, her breast level: he could remember that the first day, when he first met her, he could reach it, even if just barely. Now, if she hadn’t bent over, he would probably have been like three inches under that level… That was just crazy: had she already grown that much since his arrival? He couldn’t figure it out very well, but strangely those crazy thoughts were somehow turning him extremely on. Confused, he decided to, or better to say, he instinctively grabbed onto her magnificent body and buried his face into her vast bosom. Everything was getting so strange, he was so excited but equally so dazed. He just rested there for a moment.

Then he felt a big hand grabbing him from behind, and he ended up being lifted by her. His feet left the ground and she started to gently cradle him. His face was in her massive bosom and his body was being lifted precisely to let him reach her boobs even with her standing. She placed her other hand on his head and gently but firmly held him close to her cleavage. He was beginning to run out of air, and he thought he would just pass out as he began to feel numb. Then, she suddenly pulled him out and smiled down at him.

“Want to see how much this amazonian milf has grown from the last measurement?”

Dexter was so confused right then that he simply passively nodded, just to comply with that massive and growing woman’s desire.

She placed herself back against a meter on the wall and lifted him up in order to allow him to see the result.

 “So, what does it say?” she asked in a seductive voice.  

“It says…  7 feet 3 inches.” He couldn’t believe his own words.

“Oh, that’s not bad at all” she commented with satisfaction.

Wait a minute… She had been saying that last time she had checked she measured 7 feet and 1 inch. So she had gained 2 inches… But how long did she take? He felt an urge to know:

“Madam, let me ask you… When was the last time that you checked your height?”

She smiled and brought him down to her eyes level, then said: “It was the night before you arrived.”

What? That meant she had gotten 2 inches in just three days? She could read the astonishment on his face, but also his arousal: she took a better look at him and noticed a protuberance in the area of his crotch.

“Well, did a mice eat your tongue? Since as far as I can see, you like that, you should be complimenting me. Come on then, compliment your matron for her new height.”

Your… matron? Did he hear correctly?

“Wh-what do you mean by matron?” he asked.

“Well”, she said, “I’d like you to refer to me with that name. If you agree, I will ease your tension with my touch. And I’ll let you be around me as much as you want.”

Dexter’s excitement skyrocketed: she was finally saying he could have her. His aching cock would finally meet that glorious woman.

He said: “My matron, you are surely doing very well. Your massive, growing body is a delight to look at.”

His words just sort of sprang instinctively out of his mouth. He wondered if he was still in control of himself.

She proudly smiled and kissed him on the forehead, then put him finally down. He took a look at that magnificent imposing body from his natural point of view. Man, she was just enormous, and that perspective gave her quite a dominant aspect. She opened her nightgown and revealed her bare, humungous breasts. As for the lower body, she only had a thong on. She turned her big ass towards him and smacked it provocatively.

“Won’t you show what a big man you are?” She teased.

He couldn’t resist anymore. He removed his pyjama and his cock was sticking out so rigid you could have put an anvil on it. She gently bent herself over to him and nodded to him to approach her. He moved towards her and kissed her butt. He continued kissing it as he slowly pulled down her thong. Once it was on the floor, he began working on her clit with one hand. His cock was poking her legs, and it was a beautiful feeling. But the only problem was that this fact evidently showed that he wouldn’t have been able to reach her pussy with his cock from behind: it would be just too up high.

“I want you inside me, Dexter…” She lusciously said.

Dexter was just so desirous of humping that massive body of hers, but didn’t know how to reach her vagina. Then he suddenly noticed a stool in a corner of the room, and dragged it close to the woman. He stepped on it and joyfully noticed he could now reach her. She bent to stick out her ass even more, and he searched for her vagina with the tip of his cock. When he finally found it, he vigorously stuck it inside. Together with that, he hugged her giant butt as best as he could, and then started to hump it. He was guided by a strong primitive feeling, which pushed him to squirm furiously to satisfy that jumbo woman. Her vagina was large though, and its inside walls didn’t  really wrap around his cock, they rather brushed up against it. But that fact only added to the excitement, as it was a slow ride to the point of no return: after some minutes of effort during which he had almost lost his mind, he finally felt it coming. She had to feel it coming herself, because in that moment she tensed and got on her tiptoes. That brought Dexter up in the air, his toes no longer touching the stool. So he had to hold on tight to her massive butt to keep pushing inside of her.

A good minute and a considerable amount of sperm later, he was finally starting to relax. But that caused him to let her go, and he still was in mid-air: so he started slipping down from her butt. She rapidly put a hand under him and kept him pressed onto her, so that he wouldn’t fall. She then moved to the bed and once next to it she finally let him fall on the soft mattress. He was exhausted and closed his eyes. He could feel her heavy body lie down beside him, as the gravity force made him roll slightly toward her. He hugged her gargantuan belly and felt her breath and the warmth of her massive titties, right above his head.

He managed to whisper: “It was an intense, primal experience… Thank you, my matron.”

Then he just passed out, so overwhelmed by the sexual ecstasy.

When Dexter was waken up by the sunlight coming into the room, he felt like he had slept for months. Still half asleep, he slowly rolled onto the bed to reach the edge of it, but he just didn’t find it. He opened his eyes wide and realised that the edge was still far away, because the bed was enormous. In fact, the whole room was enormous. He started to panic: what the fuck was going on? His attention was suddenly drawn to footsteps coming from the stairs. Each of them felt incredibly heavy, and as they got closer it was like if Dexter felt a little quake each time they hit the ground. He looked to the door and he finally saw a gigantic figure entering the room. It was a woman.

 

After a moment, he realised it: she was clearly different, standing terrifically colossal now, and looking bustier than ever, but there was no doubt she was Melania’s mom.