- Text Size +

 

Chapter 4

 

“What the fuck is going on here?” Dexter screamed.

She opened her eyes wide and reached for him. Her hands were freakishly big, she could easily hold him like a doll. She lifted him up and held him mid-air:

“Dexter, are you feeling fine?”

He was squirming in her hands, and shouting: “I’m feeling fine, but just what the fuck is happening?! Let me down!”

In response, she pulled him to her immense chest and held him tight.

“Oh, Dexter, it’s all right! Don’t panic, I don’t mean to hurt you.” She said.

He felt her soft enormous boobs surrounding his whole figure, and that sort of calmed him down a bit.

“O-ok, I’m calming down, I’m calming down. But please, my matron…”

He suddenly stopped. His last word reminded him of the last memory he had about himself. He had had sex with Melania’s mom, and in the same night she had told him to call her his matron. He tried to put the pieces together, but his head was about to explode as he was trying to figure out how that woman could suddenly be so gigantic. He thought that all he could do was to ask her politely for an explication.

“Just… Please, matron: what happened?” He asked, confused.

“What’s the last memory you have?” she asked back.

“I… the last thing I remember is when we had sex for the first time and I fell asleep in your bed.”

She seemed very surprised at his words.

“Dexter…” she asked, “are you really back with us?”

He couldn’t understand and answered confusedly: “I-I’ve always been with you in the last few days…”

“Oh Dexter, I’m so happy you’re conscious again!”

She rejoiced and kissed him on the forehead, then hugged him again. He couldn’t understand a single moment he was witnessing. After a while, she freed him from her hug, trying to contain her inexplicable excitement, and began to explain:

“Oh Dexter, you have to know… Two months ago, the morning after our first night together, you woke up in mysterious state of trance, which made you very absent-minded and passive. Most frighteningly, you didn’t seem to have any memory whatsoever. As you may now remember, Melania and I were supposed to go to an appointment with our doctor, so we simply brought you along with us. After examining you, the doctor said that your state of trance could be linked with the important news she had for us about our recent growth. She had discovered that we were not the only women who were witnessing such a growth: many women around the world were beginning to exhibit the same symptoms. Apparently, her laboratory analysis had revealed the presence of a growing factor in our blood, a peculiar molecule, which triggered the growth impulse. They had isolated that molecule and now they were about to begin experimenting it on other humans. The doctor was so excited about the idea. If the molecule affected all the women as it did with the women that had naturally synthesized it in their bodies, that discovery would have a major impact on human civilization. In particular, it could help in fighting the problem of violence against women. In fact, they had already tested the molecule on guinea pigs, and had noticed that the molecule had no effect on males: the male guinea pigs hadn’t been undergoing any physical change. But still, by the time the females had started their growth, the males had developed a sort of lethargy, for a period. It could be the same kind of lethargy you were suffering from in that moment. Anyway, the doctor immediately assured that the trance would only last for a month or so, and that we didn’t have to worry about it. So she picked up on her story again, and said that the experimentation on the human population of the region was about to start. Time passed and, during the following days, it turned effectively out that, after the administration, all the men developed a form of lethargy while all the women started to grow. After further researches, the doctor was able to tell us that the condition of lethargy was somehow needed in order for the men to be able to mentally endure the first and more shocking phase of the women’s growth. Once the males had sort of physically and subconsciously accepted the growth process, their consciousness would reappear. And… Here you are, conscious again! I was beginning to think that the day would never come.”

Dexter looked at her, speechless. That was a huge amount of information to deal with. And, even if the facts could seem kind of science fiction, a striking evidence of the veracity of her story was in front of him: she was colossal and was carrying him like a doll.

Still, one thing didn’t convince him: why was the whole room so big?

“Oh, about that,” she promptly answered, “the whole growth experiment is funded by the government, and they provided every woman involved  in it with a new mansion, adequate to their new size. Can’t you see that it’s a whole different room from before?”

Dexter took a better look around himself: she was right.

“But… What am I going to do right now..? Since I’ve been here for two months, I should already be back home, going to work…”

 “Oh, no way,” she interrupted him, “first of all, I must ensure that you’re really able to take care of yourself. Secondly, if I were you I would carefully consider my options: in fact, since you take part in the experiment, you’re paid for that by the government. Moreover, if you decide to live by my side, I will be pampering you all the time” she giggled.

Dexter felt completely crushed by all the new, heavy information that was being poured onto him. Was the world going to change forever? Was he really going to live with this giant woman for the rest of his days? It was like a strange dream, he couldn’t figure out if he found himself at ease or not. But if the world was really going to change so drastically, if the women were all going to grow to giant proportion, the new world could also be kind of dangerous… considering that, he’d better stick to a woman he really knew and trusted. Anyway, he decided he would have better judged the situation after a little cohabitation. And, most of all, he decided that he would have better decided after a good breakfast. So he spoke:

“My matron, could I please ask if I can eat something? I’m starving and I think a good breakfast will help me figure out the whole situation.”

“Of course, my darling! I take care of it immediately!”

She put him down on a table in the room and sat in the gigantic chair in front of it. Then she moved her oversized gigantic chest forward and in a gentle move she took out a massive bare boob, a gargantuan fleshy globe which was just as tall as Dexter. Her nipple was as big as his head and was lustily pointed towards him. He was almost scared by the vision. What was she going to do with that enormous thing? He just stood there trying to figure it out, when he felt a big hand behind his back pulling him towards the boob.