- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5

 

Melania’s mom was pulling him towards her gigantic breast, trying to place his head onto her nipple. He protested:

“Hey, what are you doing? I just asked for something to eat!”

She stopped, surprised. Then realised:

“Oh, that’s true, the doctor said it could happen. You don’t remember you’ve been breast-fed by me while you were in trance, do you?”

He couldn’t believe it: even this? She continued:

“You know, in fact it was you who firstly and instinctively tried to suck at my breasts. The doctor said it was one of the behaviours that men developed during their trance, the moment they could feel that the woman next to them was big enough. In fact, sucking on my nipples was one of the few actions you carried out during the trance. For the rest of the time, you mainly slept or wandered around like a zombie.”

Dexter was overwhelmed.

“But… Did I really drink milk out of your boobs…?”

“Exactly honey. And what’s more, from a certain point of my growth onwards, I was able to meet all your dietary needs: you could survive feeding on my milk only.”

Dexter looked up at her face, looming above him, in awe and disbelief.

“And, believe me, my milk was your preferred choice on the menu… by far” she added, blinking at him.

Dexter took courage and spoke:

“I was thinking about something else, when I asked you for something to eat… But, matron, w-what do you think I should do right now…?” He didn’t even know how to behave anymore.

“Well,” she smiled down at him, “I surely think you should give it a try.”

Dexter decided to trust her, and moved towards the big naked boob resting on the table. The boob was really as tall as himself, but way thicker and wider. He looked up one more time to meet her eyes: she was looking down at him in a lovely way. He brought his lips on her nipple, and she started massaging her own tit. He himself put his tiny hands on that massive globe too, hugging it as he could. After a moment, he felt a warm liquid pour into his mouth: a flow of milk was pouring from her nipple. He drank up and held tighter onto the gigantic boob. It was a satisfying, blissful sensation. He could feel one of her massive hands on his back, squeezing him harder against to her mammary. After a while, he felt full. He pulled his head back, but since a gentle flow of milk was still coming out, he suddenly found himself and his clothes all soaked up. She giggled and gently tried to dry him, but it was just no use.

“Trust me, Dexter, you’d better change your clothes” She suggested.

He was caught unprepared by her words, and only then he noticed that his cock was fully erect under his pyjama pants. He suddenly felt embarrassed. He understood he was excited by being breast-fed by a mature giantess, and that was already a weird fact. But did he have to be exposed and get caught by her with his penis erected? Apparently yes, because she grabbed him with her hands, saying motherly:

“Here, let me help you with your clothes…”

He could feel her hands taking off his pyjama top and then gently pulling down his pyjama pants. But these were held up by his erect cock, and she had to pull down a little harder. When his penis finally popped up from the pants, it stood at attention, pointing towards her eloquently. He blushed, finding himself naked and evidently aroused in front of that giantess. He felt like he had to explain himself:

“M-matron, I’m sorry, it’s just that…”

But she interrupted him: “Oh, don’t you worry my darling, it’s so cute! By the way, during your trance you would spend essentialy all your time following me around and poking me with your hard cock. Every now and then I would give you relief by stoking it, and then you would calm down.”

Dexter felt overcome with awe. Was that situation actually real? Also… What was he supposed to do now? She could feel his insecurity, so she spoke:

“Come right here, boy, come to your big matron” and she opened her arms wide, looking mighty.

Her gesture was asking for a hug: but how to hug such a chesty colossus of a woman? He got closer to her, approaching her roundish boobs, one of which was still covered by her robe.

“Oh, wait,” she said, “I can arrange for that…”

And she pulled out another perfectly round and tremendously big tit. He stared at them, ravished by the charm of all that abundance. He then just opened his arms and tried to hug as best as he could that monumental woman. Throwing himself on his boobs, he could feel his cock bumping into her, and it was a wonderful sensation. She hugged him back with her hands, holding him tight. He was kind of swimming into that vast bosom, feeling his cock gently rubbing against her mounds. After a while, she lifted him up and placed him on top of her breasts, keeping him up with a hand on his back. Her face weas so close to him right now. She looked at him and smiled with her fat, luscious lips. Standing on top of her breasts, his penis was on a level with her mouth. She gently brought him closer to her face, but didn’t make any contact with her lips. Instead, she started gently stroking it using the index and the thumb of her free hand.

“Now be a good boy and give it to me.”

She had to stroke it just a few times, then she opened her mouth as she felt it coming. He came furiously into her big mouth, feeling finally relieved from a tremendous tension. Once he had finished, she closed her mouth and licked her lips.

“There you go, kid, well done” she said, then smiled and kissed him. “But now, for goodness’ sake, let’s get clean!”

She put on her vest again and stood up. Then she took him into her hands again and lifted him up, but only to place him between her breasts.

“There, you will be comfortable” she said.

 

He was amazed at how he was held up by those gargantuan tits only. She started walking and they got out of the room: they were headed to the bathroom.