- Text Size +

 

Chapter 7

Once in the living room, Melania’s mom placed Dexter on the table, and opened an enormous laptop beside him.

“Dexter dear, there’s still a lot of things you have to learn about what’s going on. As you now know, the molecule found in our body is able to affect all women, and triggers their growth. But as you also know, the members of our family – that is Melania and I – are among the few women in the world who naturally synthesized the molecule inside their bodies. Personally, I’m very proud of that: because I’m aware that, thanks to a molecule I’ve naturally synthesized, billions of women from all around the world could be able to get access to a whole new plan of existence, by growing to unprecedented proportions. That said, as you also know, the whole growth business is just an experiment so far. That means that only a small percentage of the global population – and namely only that of this region – is involved in it. That’s the reason why I’ve begun to prepare a political agenda to legalise the intake of the molecule at the national level. It so happens that, this year, national elections will take place. And, as you may imagine, I’ve finally decided to run for president.”

Oh man, that was huge news. Dexter didn’t know exactly how to react, so he simply said:

“Well, matron, I’m happy for you and I wish you the best luck.”

She giggled: “Thank you, my little man. But the thing is that you could be part of our political team.”

What? Was she trying to drag him in? He felt out of place, since he had never been the ‘political’ kind of guy.

“Matron, if you’ll excuse me, I don’t know very much about politics, and I would probably end up being a stick in the mud.”

She laughed: “Honestly, I think you would be great at it. But outside of that, let me tell you that you would have a purely representative role. You wouldn’t have any difficult task: you should just represent the male point of view during the campaign.”

“And what does that mean, practically?” He asked.

“Well, you should come along with me and take part in meetings, speeches and stuff like that. If my math is right, we already have half of the voters on our side: all women will presumably be favourable to our reforms, because they would basically enhance their status in a revolutionary way. But we have to demonstrate to the male part of the population that the change we’re asking for could be a blessing for men, too. And you would be the perfect face to testify and support that fact.”

Dexter was reflecting on the whole matter. Wasn’t all this a bit too quick? That very morning he had said to himself that he would have waited a bit more to draw conclusions about his life in this new reality, and now he was already about to get caught up in the middle of a political project which aimed to involve the whole of the nation in that growth affair? He decided to stall for a little while:

“Matron, as I told you earlier, I would like to get acquainted with my new situation, before taking such important choices.”

“Well, all right then, I won’t insist. Just remember that you can take the offer at any time” she responded.

He was very pleased to hear her so easy-going. He had to admit that, in general, he felt very good around her. Until then, she had proved helpful and kind, and inspired him trust and reliability. She could sometimes appear dominant, but when she decided to take charge of a situation it was always for good… Anyway, he had been allowed to take his time, so he didn’t have to forcefully come up with a definitive opinion in that moment.

All throughout the day, Melania’s mom worked with concentration at her political programme, while Dexter simply walked around on the table. Sometimes he would sit against her chest, and the feeling of her soft warmth surrounding him was the best thing in the world. Seeing her so concentrated made him understand the importance that the project had for her. He was particularly fascinated by the revolutionary fervour which guided her.

At some point, just before dinner time, they heard the front door open: it was Melania coming back from university. He hadn’t been seeing her for two months now, or at least he couldn’t remember anything about his last two months, so he was impressed by her new height. She was surely not as tall as her mother, but it was a matter of few feet. Clearly, she appeared just as gigantic to him.

“Dexter! I’m so happy to see you’re conscious again!” she said, then run to the table and lifted him up to hug him.

Dexter was very happy to see her, too. She saw that her mother was working on the programme, so she asked him:

“Oh, has mom already talked to you about our political programme?”

He then understood that Melania was a part of the project, as well. He explained her that he had asked for some more time to decide if he would take part in it.  She showed comprehension. As she decided to go to her bedroom, Dexter asked if he could go with her, since he had been staying with her matron all day long until then. Melania’s mom agreed, and Melania carried him upstairs with her. Once in her room, she dropped him onto a desk which was there. She had to prepare herself to go out that night, so he would be applying her make-up. Dexter wanted to raise a question, so he spoke:

“Melania, as you probably know, I’ve been in a trance for about two months. I see you’ve changed quite a lot during this time… You’re so beautiful.”

She looked at him and smiled as she was putting her lipstick on:

“Well thank you, my little boy!” She responded.

Wow, she was younger then him but she was calling him a little boy. It was awkward. Anyway, he continued the conversation:

“Well, I just wanted to talk about the fact that, well, that day by the seaside we kissed each other. But then you changed your mind and refused to go further, saying you were already seeing somebody. I think I am over it, but I want to know if you’re comfortable with the situation that I have… With your mother… Because you know, since I’ve learned some things about my period of trance, and I can suppose you know about it as well, and I just wanted to tell you that, well… I still like you, you’re my friend and all, but… Well, I hope that this thing that I feel for your mother… Briefly, I hope it’s ok with you.”

She stopped and stared at him. Then she burst out laughing:

“Aahah, oh my goodness, the little man has a thing for the giant milf! That’s so cute!”

Dexter blushed.

“Dexter, I had already noticed it, don’t worry. During the trance, you’ve been sticking around my mother with your penis in erection for all the time. From a certain day onwards, you also began to search for her titties, in order to breastfeed. Since I saw that, I think you can agree that your attraction towards her was already clear to me. And since you developed your attachment to her during a trance, it is clearly an instinctive and primal kind of attraction that you feel, and I couldn’t blame it on you. And, what’s more, you can be sure I’m not angry about that. As you can see, I myself am going out tonight, and I am seeing a guy. So again, you don’t have to worry about this, ok?”

She sounded sincere and convinced, so Dexter smiled and nodded at her. She spoke again:

“Now, I really have to go. I’ll take you down to my mother and I’ll go out, is it ok with you?” She asked.

“Of course,” he answered.

She did so and in no time he was again on the kitchen table, standing in front of Melania’s mom lovely smile. Melania said goodbye to them and went out.

“Is it all right, darling?” Melania’s mom asked.

“Well, I think I have set an important matter straight.” He answered.

“Very well then! I was going to have something for dinner, would you like to join me?”

“Well, I’ll be glad to keep you company, but I don’t feel so hungry yet. I’ll just be sitting with you.”

So he sat down cross-legged on the table, right in front of her. She had brought over an enormous bowl of salad and a dish of rice, and she was eating voraciously. Dexter thought that even watching her eat was a show. She devoured everything, and sat back for a moment. Then she leaned forward and beckoned him to reach her bosom. He was growing accustomed to that nest, and was glad to be welcomed again inside of it. She rose up and he could see the floor moving away - or better to say, he saw that her boobs were raising higher and higher. She went sitting on the sofa, then she gently pulled him out of her cleavage and made him sit on her lap. They just relaxed there for a little while, until at some point they could both hear Dexter’s stomach rumbling.

“Oh,” she asked motherly, “does someone feel hungry now?”

Dexter turned to her and giggled: “Well, finally yes, or so it seems..!”

She smiled and asked:

“Do you want me to cook something for you, or do you prefer the ready-to-eat, fresh house specialty?” and while saying so, she gently shook her mammoth breasts in front of him.

Man, that was tempting… In fact, her boobs looked tremendously huge, bigger and fuller than ever. Maybe he should have eaten something different, but the desire to suck on her again was too strong to be resisted. But he still didn’t know very well how to ask for it, so he just kind of pointed his fingers at her breasts. She smiled tenderly, and said:

“I understand.”

He was standing on her lap, facing her colossal upper body, so he could have an exciting close up of her chest as she pulled her bare breasts out. They hung overpoweringly in front of him, looking fuller than ever, bigger than his whole body. And they were ready to feed him.