- Text Size +

Chapter 8

 

The vision in front of Dexter was magnificent. Melania’s mom was looking colossal and mighty in front of him. He could feel an urge to surrender to her glorious amount of boobs, which was towering over him. In the meantime, a natural desire to worship her was growing inside of him. He moved closer to that immense bosom: her tits really appeared bigger than the last time, and that impression was filling him with awe and desire. Moreover, compared to the previous time, he wasn’t even so embarrassed anymore, knowing now that it was customary for him to be breastfed by her, and that she was pleased by that.

“Let me take good care of you, my little boy” she said lovingly but firmly.

She put a hand under one of her massive globes, and gently lifted it up; in the meantime, she also lifted Dexter up with her other hand. He got settled on her forearm and she slowly began to cradle him. She then brought his head on a level with one of her nipples, and he eagerly began to suck on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, sinking into a state of profound pleasure. There he was, sucking on a gigantic woman’s breast while being lulled by her. He began to feel her milk pouring into his mouth, and was delighted by the sensation. In the same time, he could feel a huge index stroking his crotch. As a consequence, he let out a moan of pleasure and winced.

“Don’t fret, little one, I just want to make you feel good… But first, let’s give the other booby its share, mh?” she said.

He could feel his head being pulled back. Then she added:
“While we change position, we could make yourself a little more comfortable, what do you think about that?”

Without waiting for an answer, she gently removed his shirt and then started pulling down his pants. His cock perkily jumped out of them, fully erected. The situation was surreal, but such a turn-on: Dexter was sitting back on her forearm, naked and excited, to the warmth of her enormous breasts, from which he was breastfeeding. She moved him to the other tit, which was greedily waiting for his lips, and gently commanded:

“Now keep sucking, my little one.”

He felt so overpowered but still so aroused by her dominance, and immediately carried out the order. He started sucking with passion and devotion, tasting her milk with pleasure. In the meantime, she was caressing his cock and his balls with her gigantic, magic touch. He could feel her calm, deep breath as her chest moved slowly and majestically up and down with her every breath. He could feel waves of pleasure rhythmically pervading him, until he realised that these same waves of pleasure were now about to overwhelm him. He couldn’t hold on any longer and, as he kept on sucking, his cock began to spurt out loads of sperm. He moaned and writhed in ecstasy, as she continued to stoke it, whispering to him:

“Shhh, it’s all right baby, it’s all right. Come to your matron’s huge tits, and you will feel better…”

She was pointing his cock towards her cleavage, in order to feel the fruit of his rush being sprayed all over herself. She was so turned on by the power she felt to have over him, and smiled in self-satisfaction, looking down at his puny body on his lap. From the opposite perspective, Dexter was being turned on by the exact same factors: the fact that she was so enormous compared to him, and that subsequently she could do as she pleased with his body.

After coming all that he got into her cleavage, he finally gave up sucking on her nipple and let himself go, exhaustedly laying back on her lap. He took his time to relax for a while, but every now and then he would still recoil at the aftermath of the avalanche of pleasure that she had caused him. After a while, he opened his eyes again, and saw that her face was looming over him from beyond the level of her boobs, smiling with approval.

“How did it go? You’ve quite covered me up with your juice” she said, giggling.

“That was… something I had never felt before. Just so extraordinarily intense… Thank you.”

He stopped and thought for a while, than spoke again:

“Matron, I think I’m in for that political project of yours.”

She opened her eyes wide, rejoiced and kissed him on his forehead.

“Oh Dexter, I’m so happy about that! Now, if you can tell me: what has convinced you all of a sudden?” she asked mischievously.
It was kind of a rhetorical question, since she had just gave him the best orgasm of his life. But Dexter decided to explore the deeper reasons for his choice:

“I think I’ve just realised how much I like being around you. And now that you are this size… I don’t know why, but I think I like you even more. You make me feel so safe, so looked after… After all you’ve done for me, I think I owe you the favour that you’ve asked me .”

“Oh, that’s so kind of you, my boy” she said. “There’s just one more thing that I need to ask you. Do you feel ready to support our ideas all along the line? I mean, for example, do you feel ready to publicly admit that a world in which the women grow as tall as me is a desirable prospect for the future of humanity? And that this is also true from a male point of view?”

 He looked up at her immense figure bent over himself, thought for a moment and then said:

“Yes, my matron. I have definitely made up my mind.”