- Text Size +

Chapter 9


 


Melania’s mom was so delighted that Dexter had decided to accept her proposal. She explained that his presence was crucial in order to convince other men of the desirability of women’s growth. Without the testimony of a man, they would have been way more reluctant to vote for their party: they would have probably been more suspicious, and the vision of women as big as herself might have scared them. But with Dexter in their ranks, the men would empathize with him, and grasp the benefits of their political programme in a much more straight way. Dexter was happy to feel her satisfaction, and was glad to make himself so useful. They talked some more on the sofa, then decided it was time to go to bed.


Dexter still had his own guest room, in the new house provided by the government. But Melania’s mom had asked him if he wanted to sleep with her, and he had obviously accepted: so she carried him into her room. He was like a doll to her now, so she didn’t have to put any effort whatsoever in her action. She placed him on the bed, and began to undress herself in front of him. When she was finally completely naked, Dexter looked up at her and felt bewitched by the view of that glorious giantess. She was so imposing and so beautiful, her boobs and her ass were bigger than ever, and full and round like two juicy, mature fruits. She looked down at his entranced gaze, and asked:


“See anything you like, little one?” Her voice was so sexy, and that only added to the magic of the moment.


“I see greatness and beauty, my matron. You’re such a wonder…” he answered in a sigh.


She sat on the bed, then gently laid down and brought him next to her mouth. She kissed him on the head and placed him on a soft, warm boob. He felt he was in heaven. That woman really made him feel like he had never felt before. After giving him the most intense orgasm just an hour earlier, she was now gently cuddling him on her magnificent body. He suddenly felt an urge to please her in return. So he spoke:


“My matron, I feel wonderful. My day was amazing, and I owe it to you. Would you agree, now, if I tried to pleasure you?”


“Oh Dexter…” she said lustfully, “I’m not going to stop you.”


So he stood up from her boob. He could feel a soft, warm ground under his feet: her body was a joy to walk over. He walked to her crotch and crouched among her pubic hair. He could smell an intense but still pleasant odour emanating from her vagina. He reached for her clitoris, which was already swollen for the excitement. He began gently touching it, then started massaging it with both hands, and after a while he was licking it on top. He could feel her body slowly moving on the bed. Then she began to let out moans of pleasure: softly in the beginning, then louder and louder. Her body was starting to spasm. Dexter was getting aroused, too, and his cock was getting harder. At a certain point, Dexter felt an urge to try and suck on her clitoris: it was slightly bigger than his mouth though, so he could only pop the top of it into his mouth. But apparently that caused her an intense pleasure, because he could feel her spasms getting stronger. He continued to stimulate her organ, and moments later she let out a scream of pleasure and pressed her hand on Dexter’s back, to pull it harder against her clit as she climaxed, in ecstasy. Despite the pressure, Dexter was feeling good, laid down as he was against her big, wet vagina.


She released her grip only a few moments later, when the wave or, better to say, the tsunami of her orgasm had finally passed. She opened her arms wide, resting supine on the vast bed, and sighed deeply. He waited on her crotch a little more, than slowly began to make his way to her huge bosom, to find a good spot to rest. There was some room between her round and soft mammaries, so he placed himself there and made himself comfortable. Then he felt her pulling up the covers, being careful to leave his face outside. She gently stroke his body a few times, and then whispered:


“Dexter, it was so good… Thank you.”


“You’re welcome, my matron. It’s been a privilege for me” He answered.


“I think it’s time to sleep now, my little one. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day of work, and in the late afternoon we’ve got to go see the doctor for our weekly check… So good night, baby boy, sleep tight.”


“Good night, my matron, I’ll surely sleep tight with you…” he responded.


He was hard again, surrounded by those two mountains of flesh. But despite the excitement, her mere majestic presence was able to soothe his nerves. He found himself thinking that it was nice to let her know that he was so pleased to be with her, and to prick her body with his erect cock. He loved to make her giant matron aware of his appreciation towards her.


And so, thinking these thoughts and gently groping her enveloping giant breasts, Dexter was slowly lulled to sleep by her calm, deep breathing.