- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this story mainly involves the following things:

feet

odor

butt stuff(farts)

 

on a windy fall day josh was sitting im his room playing some games. meanwhile he was fiddling around with what seemed to be an action figure of his younger brother mike. mike wasnt at home yet as he was on his way back home. josh didnt know where mike got that figure but he was using it like a stressball. 

after a while josh started to get pissed losing over and over again in his game. he started to get to pissed that he squeezed the figure so hard that it made a pop sound. josh then realized that he has broken the figure. josh began to panic as he knew that mike would be very sad if he would see ot broken. right then he heard a knocking on his door as his little brother came in. "hey did you see my..." he stopped in the middle of the sentence as he saw the pile of mush in josh hand as he started to tear up. in a hectic moment josh stood up and run to his little brother before he began to cry. " hey buddy i will make it good again. i do anythig you want i promise" josh said to him. it was a sentence you would soon regret. mike wiped his eyes and said "you will take his place then". josh didnt really know but soon he began to shrink down. josh dropped the pile of mush as he continued to shrink down to the size of the previous figure. only at that size josh could see that the pile he has crushed was actually a human being. paralized in fear he suddenly got picked up by his brother.

"he was the last one who made the same promise and he became my toy. now it will be my big bro!" mike said excited. mike took him to his room. josh was terrified as he got placed on a small table surrounded by other plastic figures with a small plate infront of him. "toy always liked what i madd him for lunch so you will love it too!" mike said as he took his schoolbag off of his back. mike took off his shoes and insoles and grabbed a spoon he took from the kitchen which he kept in a box under his bed. josh was starring at the plate as suddenly a pile of gray stuff got placed from the spoon on his plate. "eat up!" mike said happily. josh examined the gray pile. he touched it and it felt wet and warm. with no other choice he grabbed a bit with his hand and puts it in his mouth. the taste was foul and salty. he ate his plate empty though as he forced himself to keep it in his stomach

"someone must be hungry time for another serving!" mike said. josh then looked to him seeing thst mike was scrapping his insoles with the spoon filling it with that gray junk. as he dropped another serving josh began to feel sick. "can i have something to drink instead...?" josh said weakly. mike grabbed him and forced his mouth open. he starts to rasper his voice and cough before letting a thick rope of salvia from his mouth into his mouth. shocked he gulped the warm salvia down his throat almost vomiting everything up again. "delicious i know" mike said playfully. "now toy i got something thats itching me. im sure youd love to help me out" mike said as josh had to nod and aggree on helping him. mike moved josh's body towards his back and into his underwear. josh got rubbed into the crack as his body got grinded into the itching spot. the foul sewage smell got stuck on him as he got pulled out.

suddenly the door swung open and luna stepped in "yo bro can i borrow your toy. my shoes STINK and it needs to be cleaned asap" luna asked. mike handed josh over and he went to lunas room. "you know tge drill. use your tongue and mouth to clean them" with that luna dropped him into her left shoe. the smell was absolutely mind numbing. josh had no choiced to start licking the salty insole of the shoe. he regrers every single word he has spoken out by doing that stupid promise