- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So, here I am again.

It took a long time, but something is in the works.

Now enjoy this little first part.

 

 

 

 

Once again Wendy was awoken by the deep bellowing moans and the ground hewing beneath her, how long had it been since she had simply accepted that this was her new position in life? It felt like eons ago, that she was having fun with the rest of the guild taking on various odd jobs with her fellow mages. Yet, now she woke and looked around with a blank and defeated expression on her face, those years were long gone. Her body had developed nicely, though she had a slight suspicion that her new diet was the cause of that. 

 

A loud, wet, repulsive sound caught her attention, it seemed it was time for another meal, her stomach was grumbling and she could hardly refuse. Once, she had found the mere thought of eating this vile substance as revolting. Yet, somewhere along the way, she had started to like the taste more and more. It was grimy, gloopy, white, sticky and was honestly already growing staler and staler, yet it was the only viable source of food for her now. She looked up and sighed. 

 

“They really won´t let any of us catch a break, will they?” 

 

As she stared up at the ridge of a toe, which filled her entire vision. The mountainous toe was barely moving, and Wendy knew why. It had never moved far from there, because the owner had never needed to move all that far to do what they wanted. The owner of this massive toe was one of her old pals from the Fairy Tail guild, a girl by the name of Levy. The two had bonded over feeling useless for the team multiple times, over their shared powerlessness and now they were in entirely different worlds. Yet, Wendy knew, that as massive as Levy was to her, Levy was simply just like her. The two weren´t even that different in size to their mistress. In fact, most of the mages left in the world were now subservient and enthralled to her. 

 

It had all begun on that faithful day, when Brandish had visited the Fairy Tail guild, while they were celebrating. It had been a wonderful time, yet something was brewing beneath the joy and laughter. Brandish had come with a singular purpose in mind, and no one noticed when she slipped away from the festivities with Lucy. No one, besides Wendy that is. Yet, she had thought nothing of it at the time, yet just an hour later the ground had started to rumble and shake. And a gigantic flesh monster had appeared, at first none had recognized what it was. Though, by the time the group did, it was already too late. The massive things, which was blocking their vision of their assailant was in fact their two titanic nuts. 

 

Immediately, they all though Brandish must have used her magic to shrink them all down to microscopic size, a feat which the mage might have grown to be capable of without their knowledge. They didn´t have time however to truly question it, as they could only try and fight back against the encroaching sacks of flesh. Their mightiest magic’s merely bouncing off the trembling flesh, as cum churned loudly inside. No, not bouncing off, when she had watched closer it had almost seemed like the flesh itself was absorbing the energy of their attacks. Each mighty blow of force coming from the greatest mages gathered under a single banner, were simply being shrugged off, played with and finally eaten as just another source of nourishment. 

 

Wendy had stared up at the mages jumping into combat and noticed something strange, none of the women of the guild were moving. She had felt something was wrong herself, yet it was only now that she started to truly realize what was going on.  The faces of the girls were flush and red as they looked up at the fat nutsack, it didn´t even come to Wendy´s attention, that they all knew exactly what they were staring up at. 

 

None of them were looking terrified, horrified or even scared. In fact, they looked ecstatic and the realization sent a chill down Wendy´s spine. They knew what was happening in some way or another, Wendy had been sure of it. Only now did Wendy start to question, what the girls had even been wearing to the party. She had thought the outfits a bit tasteless, but was simply happy to see everyone having fun being there. 

 

The first thing she noticed was Juvia not constantly stealing glances towards Gray, whom was hiding underneath the table. The mage of water was seemingly crying, yet from her expression it could only have been tears of joy. One of her hands sneaking it’s way down underneath the elaborate dress she wore, a distinct difference from her usual wardrobe.  

 

Levy, who had been wearing a full body jacket had thrown it off, revealing several tattoos underneath. Each one more obscene than the last, Wendy only had the time to look at a ‘Fairy Slut', ‘Cock Guzzler' and ‘Minuscule Brain, Massive Tits' ones before a deep guttural moan shook her attention away from Levy. 

 

The earth rumbled with the giants moan, a deep yet feminine moan, which Wendy could swear she had heard before. When Wendy looked back at the fighting, it became clear that the mages had only exhausted themselves before the battle had even begun. Yet, something even more terrifying caught Wendy's eye, the colossal nuts had grown, and not just a little bit. The two spheres had been far enough away, that she couldn’t see, where they touched the ground. Yet now she knew, the massive ridge of flesh hovering over her head told her clearly. The smell of sweat hang heavy in the air, yet the stench of sex hang heavier. 

 

A stench Wendy had only smelled, when she had walked down the red lights district of the larger towns before. She had thought the smell pungent, heady and nauseating. Yet, now it was like those scents in her memory were a refreshing spring breeze, the musk of the two fat nuts caused all else in her memory to pale in comparison. For a fraction of a second, she felt compelled to reach out and touch the massive sack. Yet, she tore herself away as she tried her best to summon up the wind to cleanse the area of the filthy stench. 

 

Darkness swallowed her and the land, her eyes darted up, only to see the incoming tidal wave. The moan had been an omen, an omen of what was to come and as Wendy had passed out from the impact of the ocean of cum landing on her for the first time. She could only scream in terror and fry out to the skies at the sheer unfairness, and as she did the foul liquid covered her, invade her and forced its way on to her tongue. 

 

When, she had awoken that first day, the landscape had been covered in white, yet the ground had been a shade of pink. The staggering echo of a heartbeat had told her, where they all were now. Their new home was the giants sweaty nuts and Wendy could not even see where the speck of flesh they were stuck on began or ended. 

 

Surprisingly enough most of her friends had survived their struggle against the growing flesh, yet they now stood with a rather large problem. They were stuck, with no way of knowing which way to go to have an iota of a chance of escaping the pink desert. However, before even that, they had a much bigger issue.... 

 

They had no food, no water, nothing to sustain themselves and no way of procuring more for themselves. Panic started to spread among the normal citizenry, they all realized what no one was saying. They may not be dead, but they were doomed. With nowhere to turn, the citizen at first looked at each other with an almost hungry expression in their eyes. They were clearly all thinking the choices over in their heads, and murder and cannibalism were not out of the question. 

 

“WAIT!” 

 

Someone screamed, it came from the top of the ruins of the guild, a womans voice reaching above the rabble. There at the very top stood Marijane, also with a calm smile on her face. Yet, even she was clearly touched by this situation Wendy realized, when she spotted the pinkish hue clouding her face. At first, Wendy thought that Marijane was merely a bit weathered from their current predicament, that is until she took a big whiff of the air herself.  

 

“Instead of bickering with each other, fighting and destroying any chance we have of escape. Then let´s instead try and see, if we can´t at least harvest something to eat from the flesh all around us. It may not be right, it may not be good, but we can at least try before we turn on one another.” 

 

Marijane spoke and her words truly resounded within the citizens, indeed why should they kill each other without even trying for a better solution. They were only in this predicament because of the giant, so it was only natural that it was the giant, who was going to get them out of it. Quickly they grabbed spades, axes, pickaxes and even knives and started to hack away at the sweaty flesh beneath them. 

 

Immediately they were met not with success, their tools broke as they hit the pink landscape. The denseness of these fat nuts had simply been too great for them all to pierce into, yet something much worse gave them cause for alarm. As they swung, a deep rumble started to thunder down around them. The same telltale rumble, which they had heard once before. The giant was moaning, their action of pathetic resistance was actually just turning this beastly god on. They dropped to their knees, tears formed in their eyes as they cursed their misfortune. 

 

Yet, they found no respite as a rumbling rush closed in further and further, at the sound of this rushing sound some lifted their heads with an odd sense of relief. It was the sound of water, yet while a joyous sound it was equally confusing to the citizens.  

 

“Bad news everyone.... We have a huge white avalanche coming in towards us right now!” 

 

Someone yelled from a rooftop, they only managed to get their sentence out, before everyone stood in white sludge to their knees. They all realized what it was, yet they had very few options. Quickly, they took scoop after scoop of the white goo, each one stuffing their face with the creamy substance. At first, it was an entirely vile experience, yet quickly they found they could simply not stop anymore. It wasn´t until their guts were bloated, that they finally stopped and looked around. They had barely made a dent in the white surface, which somewhat solved their current food shortage.  

 

However, they noticed something was very wrong, every single girl whom had guzzled of the slob found themselves an entire head taller. Yet, it was the men, whom had seen the biggest change. As not one looked even remotely male any longer, in fact each one looked and sounded like a girl in the midst of puberty. Panic was the expected response and yet, it never came, the previous boys merely checked their assets and confirmed that they didn´t even have a set of cock and balls anymore. Yet, they found it a small price to pay for survival. 

 

If only they had known. 

 

Days passed and some of the girls couldn´t stay in town anymore, Wendy was the one least affected, her size only being slightly taller than the average adult now. Levy was the next smallest of the girl´s standing two heads taller than Wendy, her smile was cheerful even if most could now see her gratuitous tattoos. Laki stood not a head taller than the blue haired girl, her glasses missing from her face as she didn´t even need them anymore. Kinana was similar to Laki as the two girls seemed to be the exact same height to one another, their embraces confusing many of the ‘boys’ as they had no idea where to look anymore. Evergreen was furious, even though she was twice as tall as the other girls and stood almost fifteen feet tall, she still had to look upwards to face her rival. Lisanna was quite satisfied looking down from her twenty feet tall height, yet she couldn’t quite see where she was walking as her enlarged bust was taking away her field of vision. Bisca stood just a foot taller than Lisanna, but she was much, much naughtier than the young girl. She had quickly scooped up her former husband and deposited her deep within her own folds, her moans kept some of the ungrowing ones up at night. Meanwhile, Juvia was quite a jump in size. The girl already stood at a severe hundred feet tall and found herself unable to live with the rest of the town any longer. Yet, compared to Mirajane, she still had it relatively easy. The normally calm girl was a titanic size of five hundred feet tall, her toes were bigger than most of the citizens could ever dare to dream off.  

 

And, yet Erza had already left days ago, when it had become clear that the cum had changed her most. The once proud girl had not been able to conceal her true nature as they all saw the marks on her body. Words such as ‘Sow’, ‘Fairy Whore’, ‘Summoner´s Pet’, ‘Cocksleeve Preferred’ and the most damning one.  

 

‘Lucy´s Cow Titted Slut’ 

 

At that point, she had already been five hundred feet tall, yet instead of answering their question. She had smiled and started walking away, slowly her juices had started falling down her leg as she had been exposed. They had no idea where she was now or how big she had become. The only thing, they could do was send out the other massive girls to try and find her. 

 

And so, Wendy had lived for what felt like ages, the once male citizens and mages had never grown any larger, but every single of the girl mages had. Yet, now she found that she could no longer even spot the town anymore, just days prior she had dropped the remains of it down into her forest of crotch hairs. She didn´t care for them anymore, everyone had already lost their minds to the lust they all felt now. 

 

And as she realized that the feeling she felt so long ago in the plaza was this same feeling of intense lust, she smiled a bright smile and jabbed her hand inside her sobbing cunt. Her eyes staring up at Levy, the mountain of a girl to her. Yet, Wendy wondered what had happened to all the other girls on their journeys. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

And if you liked it, please leave a review.